口译的模拟句子
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1.我们十天前已经收到了你们的装运通知,但现在货还没
到。
We received the shipping advice from you 10 days ago, but the shipment has not arrived yet.
2.如果付款方式能够更灵活一些,我们可以订更多的货。
If the terms of payment are more flexible, we can place a big/large order.
3.如今这种商品价格在国际市场上呈下降趋势。
The price
of this commodity is tending downward in the international market.
4.我们必须在产品的质量方面与其他企业竞争。
We should
compete with other enterprises in the quality of the product.
5.经复查后发现,质量与合同条款规定不符。
After
re-inspection, we found that the quality of the goods was not in conformity with(lined with) the contract stipulations.
6.如果贵方能够立即航寄一份说明书和一份样品,我方不
胜感激。
We shall appreciate it if you will send us a brochure and a sample by air immediately.
7.超过1500件的订单,我方将允许10%的价格折扣。
On
orders exceeding 1,500 pieces, we will allow 10% discount on the price.
8.我们公司经营化工产品的进出口业务。
Our company
deals with the import and export of chemical products.
9.我们收到了许多客户对贵方供应的罐装水果的投诉。
We
have received many complaints from the customers concerning the canned fruits.
10.若贵方的报价具有竞争力,装运日期可以接受,我
方可以从贵方大量订货。
Should your price(If your price should)be found competitive and delivery date acceptable, we intend to place a larger order with you. 11.如果你方给予10%的折扣,我方将订购10000打。
If
you allow us 10% discount, we will order 10,000 dozen.
12.鉴于我们良好的业务关系,我方将满足你方的短重的
索赔要求。
In view of our friendly business relations, we are to meet your claim for short weight.
13.因为你方延期交货,我方蒙受了45000美元的巨大损
失。
Due to your delayed delivery, we have sustained heavy loss amounting to $45,000.
14.我们想在贵国市场合资经营电器产品。
We are
thinking of a joint venture with you in selling electrical products in your market.
15.很抱歉,在付款方式上没有商谈的余地。
We are sorry
that there is no room for negotiation on payment terms.
16.包装的重要作用就是刺激消费者的购买欲望。
The
most important function of packing is to stimulate the customer’s desire to buy.
17.为解决该项索赔,我方将立即派人对此事进行调查。
In order to settle the claim, we will immediately send a representative to investigate this matter.
18.按照有关的法律规定,合资企业中外资金额一般不得
少于25%。
According to the relevant law, in a joint venture, the proportion of foreign investment shall be not less than 25%.
19.若要做成这笔生意,我想贵方应该至少降价10%。
To
conclude the transaction, I think you should reduce the price by at least 10%.
20.我们正与美国著名的摩托罗拉公司合作。
We’re now
working in a partnership with a famous American corporation, Motorola.
21.我们生产的计算机特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而
且易学好用。
The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
22.你方未能在规定时间内发货给我方造成极大的不便。
Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated
time has greatly inconvenienced us.
23.我们认为我们的产品是亚洲最好的,在价格上完全可
以与日本竞争。
We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
24.贵方货物的海关手续已办妥,正恭候你们的装船通知。
As to your goods, we have finished customs formalities, and are waiting for your shipping advice.
25.我们公司专营纺织品出口业务。
Our corporation is
specialized in handling the export business of textiles. 26.在新加坡的美资企业产品占新加坡销往美国产品的
52%。
American-owned factories account for 52% of Singapore’s exports to the USA.
27.我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带,皮带,衬衫等。
Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts, and shirts.
28.我们从事这类设备的制造已20多年了。
We have been
engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
29.请报10吨核桃仁最低的CIF汉堡价格。
Please quote us
your lowest price CIF Hamburger for 10 MT of walnut meat.
30.由于原材料的成本增加,我们的厂家可能提高价格。
Our manufacturers may find it necessary to raise their price soon owing to the increase in the cost of our raw materials.
31.增进相互了解有助于促进双方业务的开展。
To
enhance mutual understanding is conducive to the unfolding of business between both parties.
32.该报盘以你方答复是在6月29或之前到达我处为准。
This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29th June.。