Coco-寻梦环游记 中英文对照剧本 42页

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Coco-寻梦环游记中英文对照剧本
1--Sometimes, I think I'm cursed.有时候我觉得自己被诅咒了
2--'Cause of something that happened before I was even born.这个诅咒源于我出生前发生的一些事
3--See, a long time ago, there was this family.很久很久以前有这样的一个家庭
4--The Papá, he was a musician.爸爸是一个音乐家
5--He and his family would sing and dance 他和他的家人总是载歌载舞
6--and count their blessings.知足常乐非常幸福
7--But he also had a dream.但他有一个远大的梦想
8--To play for the world.他想让自己的音乐被整个世界听见
9--And one day...于是有一天
10--he left with his guitar...他带着他的吉他离开了家
11--and never returned.从此再也没有回来
12--And the Mamá...而这个妈妈
13--She didn't have time to cry over that walk-away musician.根本就没有时间为这个出走的负心汉伤心14--After banishing all music from her life...她把所有音乐从她的生活里抹去之后
15--she found a way to provide for her daughter.她找到了一个养活女儿的方法
16--She rolled up her sleeves...她卷起衣袖
17--and she learned to make shoes.学会了怎么做鞋子
18--She could have made candy.她本可以学做糖果
19--O-o-or fireworks.或者烟花也好
20--Or sparkly underwear for wrestlers.或者摔跤选手穿的亮闪闪的内裤
21--But no.但是她没有
22--She chose shoes.她选择了鞋子
23--Then she taught her daughter to make shoes.然后她教会了她女儿怎么做鞋子
24--And later, she taught her son-in-law.接着她教会了她女婿
25--Then her grandkids got roped in.后来她的孙辈也进入了这个行当
26--As her family grew, so did the business.在她的家族壮大的同时生意也越做越大
27--Music have torn her family apart.音乐曾使她的家族分崩离析
28--But shoes held them all together.而鞋子又将他们凝聚在一起
29--You see that woman...这个女人
30--was my great-great-grandmother...便是我的曾曾祖母
31--Mamá Imelda.伊梅尔达
32--She died way before I was born.她在我出生之前很久就去世了
33--But my family still tells her story...但每年亡灵节的时候
34--every year on Día de los Muertos -- the Day of the Dead...我的家族还会传颂她的故事
35--And her little girl? She's my great-grandmother, Mamá Coco.而照片中的小女孩便是我的曾祖母可可36--Hola, Mamá Coco.早上好曾祖母
37--How are you, Julio?你好吗胡里奥
38--Actually, my name is Miguel.其实我叫米格尔
39--Mamá Coco has trouble remembering things.曾祖母的记忆力不太好
40--But it's good to talk to her, anyway.但是跟她说话还是很愉快
41--So, I tell her pretty much everything.所以我总是找她倾诉
42--I used to run like this.之前我是这样跑的
43--But now I run like this, it's just way faster.但现在我这样跑跑得快多了
44--The winner is... luchadora Coco!获胜者是女角斗士可可
45--I have a dimple on this side, but not on this side.我脸这边又一个酒窝但另一边没有
46--Dimple, no dimple. Dimple, no dimple.有酒窝没酒窝有酒窝没酒窝
47--Miguel, eat your food.米格尔好好吃饭
48--My abuelita, she's Mamá Coco's daughter.这是我祖母我曾祖母的女儿
49--Aw, you're a twig, mijo. Have some more.看看你都瘦成猴了多吃点
50--No, gracias.不了谢谢
51--I asked if you would like more tamales.我问你要不要多来点玉米粉蒸肉呢
52--S-Si?好好吧
53--That's what I thought you said!我就知道你会这么说
54--Abuelita runs the house just as Mamá Imelda did.祖母掌管家庭的方式和曾曾祖母伊梅尔达一样
55--No music!不要音乐
56--No music!不要音乐
57--No music!不要音乐
58--I think we're the only family in Mexico who hates music.我们家可能是墨西哥唯一一个憎恶音乐的家庭59--And my family's fine with that.家里的其他人都习以为常
60--But me...但我
61--Be back by lunch, mijo.午饭前回来哦孩子
62--Love you, Mamá!好的妈妈
63--I'm not like the rest of my family.我和我的家人不一样
64--- Hola, Miguel. - Hola.-早啊米格尔-早上好
65--- Muchas gracias! - De nada, Miguel!-我拿一个谢谢-不客气米格尔
66--He-hey, Dante!嗨丹丹
67--Sit.坐
68--Down.趴下
69--Roll over.滚一圈
70--Shake.甩一甩
71--Fist bump.碰拳
72--Good boy, Dante!好孩子丹丹
73--I know, I'm not supposed to love music.我知道我不应该爱音乐
74--But it's not my fault.但这不是我的错
75--It's his.这全都怪他
76--Ernesto de la Cruz.厄内斯托·德拉库斯
77--The greatest musician of all time.有史以来最伟大的音乐家
78--Here in this very plaza, the young Ernesto de la Cruz 就在这个广场上年轻的厄内斯托·德拉库斯79--took his first steps toward becoming 完成了他的第一次表演
80--the most beloved singer in Mexican history.就此成为了墨西哥历史上最受人爱戴的歌手
81--He started out a total nobody from Santa Cecilia, like me.最初他只是圣塞西利亚的一个无名小卒就像我一样82--But when he played music,但只要他开始演奏音乐
83--he made people fall in love with him.所有人都会不由自主地爱上他
84--He starred in movies.他出演了很多部电影
85--He had the coolest guitar.他有世界上最酷炫的吉他
86--He could fly!他还能飞
87--And he wrote the best songs.而且他写出了世界上最好的歌
88--But my all-time favorite is...而我的最爱是
89--# Remember me ##请记住我#
90--# Though I have to say goodbye ##虽然我终将离开#
91--# Remember me ##请记住我#
92--# Don't let it make you cry ##莫要因此而哭泣#
93--# For even if I'm far away ##尽管我身在天边#
94--# I hold you in my heart ##你仍会在我心里#
95--# I sing a secret song to you # # I hold you in my heart ##每个分离的夜晚#你仍会在我心里
96--# I sing a secret song to you ##每个分离的夜晚#
97--# Each night we are apart Remember me ##我为你唱这首歌记住我#
98--# Though I have to travel far ##虽然我终将离开#
99--# Remember me ##请记住我#
100--# Each time you hear a sad guitar ##每次耳闻吉他曲#
101--# Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be... ##记得我常伴你身就让歌声陪伴你#
102--# Until you're in my arms again ##直到你我再相拥#
103--He lived the kind of life you dream about... # Until you're in my arms again #他过着人们梦寐以求的生活#直到你我再相拥#
104--He lived the kind of life you dream about...他过着人们梦寐以求的生活
105--# Remember me ##请记住我#
106--Until 1942.直到1942 年
107--When he was crushed by a giant bell.他被一口巨大的钟砸死了
108--I wanna be just like him.我想要成为他那样的人
109--Sometimes, I look at de la Cruz...有时候当我注视着歌神
110--and I get this feeling.我会觉得
111--Like we're connected somehow.我们之中有一种联系
112--Like if he could play music...他能成为伟大的音乐家
113--maybe someday, I could too!或许有一天我也能
114--If it wasn't for my family.如果我的家庭不反对的话
115--Ay, ay, ay, muchacho!唉你这小子
116--Huh?咋了
117--I asked for a shoe shine, not your life story.我让你擦鞋又不是让你讲你的人生故事
118--Oh, yeah, sorry.哦好吧抱歉
119--I just can't really talk about any of this at home, so.只是我在家里的时候没法跟任何人倾述
120--Look, if I were you,听着如果我是你
121--I'd march right up to my family and say,我就会走到家人面前大声跟他们说
122--"Hey, I'm a musician. Deal with it!"嘿我就是要当音乐家你们看着办
123--I could never say that.我可不敢那么说
124--You are a musician, no?但你歌唱得不错对吧
125--I-I-I don't know.我我不知道
126--I mean, I only really play for myself.我一般都只唱给自己听
127--Ah! Did de la Cruz become the world's best musician 难道德拉库斯是靠藏着他的唱歌技巧128--by hiding his sweet, sweet skills?而成为世界上最伟大的音乐家的梦吗
129--No!不是
130--He walked out onto that plaza 他走上了那个广场
131--and he played out loud!放声歌唱
132--Mira, Mira, they're setting up for tonight.你看那边
133--The music competition for Día de Muertos.他们在布置今晚亡灵节的歌唱比赛呢
134--You wanna be like your hero? You should sign up!你想成为像你偶像那样的人的话就应该去报名135--Unh-unh. My family would freak!还是算了我的家人会气坏的
136--Look, if you're too scared, then, well, have fun making shoes.听着如果你害怕的话就乖乖的做鞋子137--Come on, what did de la Cruz always say?好好想想德拉库斯是怎么说的
138--Seize your moment?抓住你的机会
139--Show me what you got, muchacho.让我看看你的才艺孩子
140--I'll be your first audience.把我当作你的第一个观众
141--Miguel!米格尔
142--Ah!啊
143--Abuelita!祖母
144--What are you doing here?你在这里干什么
145--Um... oh... uh...额我
146--You leave my grandson alone!你离我孙子远点
147--Dona, please! I was just getting a shine.婆婆我只是让他给我擦鞋而已
148--I know your tricks, mariachi.我知道你的把戏流浪歌手
149--What did he say to you?他跟你说什么了
150--He was just showing me his guitar.他只是给我看了看他的吉他
151--Shame on you!真不要脸
152--My grandson is a is a sweet little 我的孙子是一个
153--angelito, perrito, cielito!可爱的小天使
154--He wants no part of your music, mariachi.别用邪恶的音乐侵染他
155--You keep away from him.你离他远点
156--Ay, pobrecito!哦我可怜的宝贝
157--Estas bien, mijo.我真是担心坏了
158--You know better than to be here in this place.你知道你不应该来这种地方啊
159--You will come home. Now.你现在就跟我回家
160--How many times have we told you?要我跟你说多少次
161--That plaza is crawling with mariachis.那个广场上全都是落魄的音乐家
162--Yes, Tío Berto.知道了叔叔贝托
163--No, no, no, no, no.不不不不不
164--Hey, go away, you. Go!嘿走开
165--It's just Dante.别打丹丹
166--Never name a street dog.永远别给流浪狗起名
167--They'll follow you forever.他们会死缠着你的
168--Now, go get my shoe.现在去把我的鞋子捡回来
169--I found your son in Mariachi Plaza.我又在广场上找到你儿子了
170--Ay, Miguel?是吗米格尔
171--You know how abuelita feels about the plaza.你也知道祖母多不喜欢那个广场的啊
172--I was just shining shoes.我只是去擦鞋而已
173--A musician's shoes.擦音乐家们的鞋子
174--But the plaza's where the foot traffic is.但是那里要擦的鞋子多啊
175--If abuelita says, "No more plaza", then no more plaza.如果祖母说别去广场就别去广场176--But what about tonight?那今晚呢
177--What's tonight?今晚怎么了
178--Well, they're having this talent show.今晚在广场上有一个才艺表演
179--- A-and I thought I might... - Sign up?-我想我可以-报名?
180--Well, maybe?我想去试试
181--You have to have talent to be in a talent show.你得有才艺才能参加才艺表演啊
182--What are you gonna do? Shine shoes? Oh!你要表演什么擦鞋吗
183--It's Día de los Muertos. No one's going any where.今晚是亡灵节你哪都别想去
184--Tonight is about family.今晚我们要一家团聚
185--Ofrenda room. Vámonos.你跟我来去祭坛室
186--Don't give me that look.别这样看着我
187--Día de los Muertos is the one night of the year 亡灵节是每年
188--our ancestors can come visit us.我们的祖先回来看望我们的时候
189--We put their photos on the ofrenda 我们将他们的照片放在祭坛上
190--so their spirits can cross over.这样他们的灵魂才得以返乡
191--That is very important.这非常重要
192--If we don't put them up, they can't come.如果我们不摆放他们的照片他们就回不来了193--We made all this food.我们烹制精致的食物
194--Set out the things they loved in life, mijo.摆出他们生前喜爱的东西
195--All this work to bring the family together.就是为了将家庭凝聚在一起
196--I don't want you sneaking off to who-knows-where.我不希望你偷偷去什么鬼地方
197--Huh! Where are you going?嘿你想去哪
198--- I thought we were done. - Ay, Dios mío.-我以为你说完了-过来孩子
199--Being part of this family means being here for this family.我们是一家人就应该在一起200--I don't want to see you end up like...我不想让你成为像
201--Like Mamá Coco's papá?像曾祖母的爸爸那样的人
202--Never mention that man!永远不要提起那个人
203--He's better off forgotten.最好把他给忘了
204--- But you're the one who... - Eh, thchhsss!-但是你先提-嘘
205--- I was just... - Tchsshh!-我只是-嘘
206--- But... - Tchshh.-但是-嘘
207--- I... - Shhh.-我-嘘
208--Papá?爸爸
209--Papá is home?爸爸要回家了
210--Mamá, cálmese, cálmese.妈妈冷静冷静
211--Papá is coming home?爸爸要回家了
212--No, Mamá, it's okay. I'm here.不妈妈没事的我在这呢
213--Who are you?你是谁
214--Ay... rest, Mamá.唉休息吧妈妈
215--I'm hard on you because I care, Miguel.我对你很苛刻是因为我在乎你米格尔
216--Miguel?米格尔
217--Miguel?米格尔
218--Ay.唉
219--What are we going to do with that boy?我们该拿他怎么办啊
220--Ha ha ha, you're right.哈哈我知道了
221--That's just what he needs.他需要的是这个
222--Huah!啊
223--Oh, it's you. Get in here.是你呀进来吧
224--Come on, Dante. Hurry up.快点丹丹
225--You're gonna get me in trouble, boy.别给我惹麻烦哦
226--Someone can hear me.别人会听见的
227--I wish someone wanted to hear me.我倒希望有人愿意听我唱歌
228--Other than you.除了你之外
229--Ew, okay!好了好了
230--Perfecto.完美
231--I have to sing.我必须要歌唱
232--I have to play.我必须要演奏
233--The music, it's... it's not just in me.音乐不只是存在于我身体里
234--It is me.音乐就是我
235--When life gets me down.当生活使我沮丧时
236--I play my guitar.我就弹起吉他
237--The rest of the world may follow the rules, but I...其他人都随波逐流
238--must follow my heart.而我必须追随我的内心
239--Ugh.啊
240--You know that feeling...你知道那种感觉吗
241--like there's a song in the air 好像空气中弥漫着一首
242--and it's playing just for you?只为你而奏的歌曲
243--# A feeling so close #这感觉近在咫尺
244--# You could reach out and touch it #你可以伸手去触摸它
245--# I never knew #我想不到
246--# I could want something so much #我能对此如此渴求
247--# But it's true #这一切是真实的
248--You must have faith, sister.你一定要坚持信念亲爱的
249--Oh, but Padre, he will never listen.噢但是神父不会听我的辩解的
250--He will listen to music!但他会聆听音乐的
251--# Only a song, only a song #仅仅一首歌
252--# Has the power to change a heart #便拥有改造人心的力量
253--Never underestimate the power of music.永远不要低估音乐的力量
254--But my father,但是我的父亲
255--he will never give his permission.是绝对不会支持我的
256--I am done asking permission.我已厌倦等待他人的准许
257--When you see your moment,当你看到机会
258--you mustn't let it pass you by.你绝不能与它擦肩而过
259--You must seize it.你一定要抓住机会把握当下
260--Senor de la Cruz,德拉库斯先生
261--what did it take for you to seize your moment?你是如何做的把握当下的呢
262--I had to have faith in my dream.我坚守梦想
263--No one was going to hand it to me.因为没有人会将梦想送到我手中
264--It was up to me to reach for that dream.只有我才能追逐自己的梦想
265--Grab it tight...将未来握在手中
266--and make it come true.将梦想实现
267--No more hiding, Dante.我不要再躲躲藏藏了丹丹
268--I gotta seize my moment.我要抓住机会
269--I'm gonna play in Mariachi Plaza if it kills me.我无论如何都要去广场表演
270--Día de Muertos has begun!亡灵节已经开始了
271--No, no, no, no, no.不不不不不
272--We have to make a clear path.我们必须要摆出一条清晰的道路
273--The petals guide our ancestors home.这些花瓣们会指引我们的祖先回家
274--- Mamá! - Hunh!-妈妈-嗯
275--Where should we put this table?这张桌子放哪
276--In the courtyard, mijos.放在院子里亲爱的
277--You want it down by the kitchen?在厨房旁边?
278--Si, eh, next to the other one.对在那张桌子旁边
279--Get under, get under!快藏起来
280--Miguel?米格尔
281--Uh, nothing.呃没事
282--Mamá, Papá, I...爸爸妈妈我
283--Miguel, your abuelita have 米格尔你祖母有一个
284--the most wonderful idea.非常好的主意
285--We've all decided...我们决定了
286--it's time you joined us in the workshop!是时候让你加入我们的制鞋工作坊了
287--What?什么
288--No more shining shoes.你不用在擦鞋了
289--You will be making them, every day, after school.你可以开始做鞋了每天放学都做290--Oh, our Miguelitititito 噢亲爱的宝贝米格尔
291--carrying on the family tradition.准备继承家族传统
292--And on Día de los Muertos!而且还是在亡灵节这天
293--Your ancestors would be so proud.我们的祖先们会为你骄傲的
294--You'll craft huaraches just like your Tía Victoria.你可以像你的维多利亚阿姨一样做拖鞋295--And wing tips just like your Papá Julio.或者像你爸爸一样做翘尖皮鞋
296--But what if I'm no good at making shoes?但是如果我不想要做鞋呢
297--Ay, Miguel.米格尔
298--You have your family here to guide you.你的整个家庭都会为你带路
299--You are a Rivera.你姓里韦拉
300--And a Rivera is?而姓里韦拉的人都是
301--A shoemaker...鞋匠
302--through and through.世世代代的鞋匠
303--That's my boy!真是个好孩子
304--Haha! Berto! Break out the good stuff!贝托把好东西都拿出来
305--Dante!丹丹
306--No, Dante, stop!丹丹快停下
307--No, no, no, no, no!不不不不不
308--No.不要
309--De la Cruz' guitar?德拉库斯的吉他
310--Papá?爸爸
311--Mamá Coco.曾祖母可可
312--Is your papá Ernesto de la Cruz?你的爸爸是厄内斯托·德拉库斯吗
313--Papá! Papá!爸爸爸爸
314--Papá, Papá!爸爸爸爸
315--It's him!就是他了
316--I know who my great-great-grandfather was!我知道我的曾曾祖父是谁了
317--Miguel, get down from there.米格尔从上面下来
318--Mamá Coco's father was Ernesto de la Cruz!曾祖母可可的爸爸是厄内斯托·德拉库斯319--What are you talking about?你在胡说些什么
320--I'm gonna be a musician!我要当音乐家
321--What is all this?这些都是什么
322--You keep secrets from your own family?你连秘密都不跟家人说吗
323--It's all that time he spends in the plaza.这就是他在广场上干的好事
324--Fills his head with crazy fantasies.满脑子装的都是些疯狂的幻想
325--It's not a fantasy.这不是幻想
326--That man was Ernesto de la Cruz.那个人是厄内斯托·德拉库斯
327--The greatest musician of all time.世界上最伟大的音乐家
328--We've never known anything about this man.我们从来没听过这个人
329--Or whoever he was, he still abandoned his family.不管他是谁他还是抛弃了他的家庭330--It's no future for my son.我的儿子不能跟他学
331--Well, Papá, y-you said my family would guide me.爸爸你你说过我的家人会引导我332--Well, de la Cruz is my family.德拉库斯也是我的家人
333--I'm supposed to play music.我应当做音乐
334--Never! That man's music was a curse.绝不那个人的音乐是诅咒
335--I will not allow it.我绝对不允许
336--- If you would just... - Miguel.-如果你能-米格尔
337--You will listen to your family.你要听家里人的话
338--No more music.不许再有音乐了
339--Just listen to me play.听我弹一首吧
340--End of argument.讨论结束了
341--You want to end up like that man?你想像那个人一样吗
342--Forgotten?被人遗忘
343--Left off your family's ofrenda?照片都不在家人的祭坛上
344--I don't care if I'm on some stupid ofrenda.我才不在乎什么愚蠢的祭坛呢
345--- No! - Mamá!-不要-妈妈
346--There.好了
347--No guitar.没有吉他了
348--No music.不再有音乐了
349--Aw, come.过来
350--You'll feel better after you eat with your family.你跟家里人吃顿饭就全都好了
351--I don't wanna be in this family!我才不想待在这样的家里呢
352--Miguel, Miguel!米格尔米格尔
353--I-I wanna play in the plaza.我我想在广场上演奏
354--Like de la Cruz.像德拉库斯一样
355--C-can I still sign up?我还能报名吗
356--You got an instrument?你有乐器吗
357--No. But if I can borrow a guitar.没有但我可以借一把吉他
358--Musicians gotta bring their own instruments.音乐家们必须自己准备乐器
359--You find a guitar, kid, I'll put you on the list.你去找把吉他孩子我把你写到名单上
360--Hey, excuse me, can I borrow your guitar?打扰了我能借用一下你的吉他吗
361--Sorry, muchaco.抱歉不行年轻人
362--You guys have a spare guitar?你们有多余的吉他吗
363--No.没有
364--I need a guitar just for a little bit.我需要一把吉他就用一会
365--Get outta here, kid.滚开小屁孩
366--Great-great-grandfather.曾曾祖父
367--What am I supposed to do?我该怎么办
368--No, no, no, no. Dante, stop.不不不不丹丹快停下
369--Cállate, shh.快闭嘴
370--I'm sorry.抱歉了
371--Senor de la Cruz.德拉库斯先生
372--Please don't be mad.请您不要生气
373--I-I'm Miguel.我我是米格尔
374--Your great-great-grandson.你的曾曾孙子
375--I-I need to borrow this.我得借用一下这个
376--Our family thinks music is a curse.我的家人都认为音乐是诅咒
377--None of them understand. But I know you would have.他们都不理解我但我知道你会懂我378--You would have told me to follow my heart.你会告诉我顺从自己的心意
379--To seize my moment.去把握当下
380--So, if it's all right with you...所以如果你不介意的话
381--I'm gonna play in the Plaza.我要去广场演奏
382--Just like you did!就像你以前那样
383--What's going on?发生什么事了
384--Somebody stole de la Cruz' guitar.有人偷了德拉库斯的吉他
385--The window is broken, look!窗户破了快看
386--All right, who's in there?好了是谁在那
387--I'm sorry, I-it's not what it looks like.我很抱歉不是你想象的那样
388--De la Cruz is my...德拉库斯是我的
389--There's nobody here!这儿没有人
390--- Miguel! - Mamá!-米格尔-妈妈
391--Miguel, come home!米格尔回家
392--Dios mio, little boy! Are you okay?我的天啊小孩子你还好吗
393--Here, let me help you.来让我帮你
394--Thanks. I...谢谢我
395--Do you mind?你干嘛呢
396--Look how big she's getting.看看她都长多大了
397--Uh! Dante?丹丹
398--You can see me?你能看到我吗
399--Wait! What's going on?等等怎么回事
400--Dante! Dante!丹丹丹丹
401--Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.噢对不起对不起
402--Miguel?米格尔
403--- Miguel? - Miguel?-米格尔-米格尔
404--Y-you're here!你在这
405--Here here.在这个世界
406--And you can see us?而且你还能看到我们
407--Our Miguelitititito!我们的米格尔小宝
408--Remind me how I know you?我认识你们吗
409--We're your family, mijo.我们是你的家人宝贝
410--Tía Rosita?罗西塔婶婶
411--Si.是我
412--Papá Julio?胡里奥爷爷
413--Hola!你好呀
414--Tía Vic...toria?维多利亚婶婶
415--He doesn't seem entirely dead.他看起来不像死透了
416--He's not quite alive, either.但他也不像是活着
417--We need Mamá Imelda.我们需要伊梅尔达奶奶
418--She'll know how to fix this.她会知道怎么解决的
419--Oye!不好了
420--It's Mamá Imelda!是伊梅尔达奶奶
421--She couldn't cross over!她过不来了
422--She's stuck!她被困住了
423--On the other side!困在另一边
424--Tío Oscar?奥斯卡叔叔
425--Tío Felipe?菲利普叔叔
426--Oh, hey, Miguel.你好米格尔
427--I have a feeling this has something to do with you.我有预感这跟你有什么关系428--But if Mamá Imelda can't come to us...但如果伊梅尔达奶奶不能过来的话429--Then we are going to her!我们只好去找她了
430--- Whoa! - Vámonos!-喔噢-我们走吧
431--Come on, Miguel, it's-it's okay.来吧米格尔没事的
432--Dante?丹丹
433--Dante!丹丹
434--Dante, wait up!丹丹等等我
435--You've gotta stay with me, boy.你得跟紧我狗狗
436--You don't know...你不知道
437--where...哪里
438--This isn't a dream, then.这不是在做梦
439--You're all really out there.你们真的活在另一个世界
440--You thought we weren't?你以为我们不是吗
441--Oh, I don't know.我不知道
442--I thought it might have been one of those made-up things...我以为这只是那些大人说给小孩听的443--that adults tell kids, like...编出来的故事就好比
444--vitamins.维他命
445--Miguel, vitamins are a real thing.米格尔维他命是真实存在的
446--Well, now I'm thinking maybe they could be.现在我开始相信了
447--Mija, it's not nice to stare at...女儿盯着别人看不礼貌
448--Ay, Santa Maria 啊圣母玛利亚
449--Are those?那些是
450--Alebrijes!亡灵怪
451--- But those are... - Real alebrijes.-但那些是-真的亡灵怪
452--Spirit creatures.亡灵生物
453--They guide souls on their journey.它们给亡灵们指路
454--Watch your step, they make cacitas everywhere.当心脚下它们喜欢随处大小便
455--Welcome back to the Land of the Dead.欢迎回到亡灵之地
456--Please have all offerings ready for re-entry.请您准备好申报物品以便重新进入
457--Welcome back.欢迎回来
458--Anything to declare?有要登记的东西吗
459--Some churros, from my family.一些油条家里人做的
460--How wonderful!太好了
461--If you're experiencing travel issues...如果你有旅途上的麻烦
462--Agents at the Department of Family Reunion 家族重聚部门的员工们
463--are available to assist you.很乐意协助您
464--Next family, please.下个家庭
465--Oh, your photos are in your son's ofrenda.你们的照片在你们儿子的祭坛上
466--Have a great visit.探访愉快
467--- Gracias. - Gracias.-谢谢你-谢谢
468--And remember to return before sunrise.记得在日出前回来
469--Enjoy your visit!探访愉快
470--Next?下一位
471--Your photo's on your dentist's ofrenda.你的照片在你的牙医的祭坛上
472--Enjoy your visit.探访愉快
473--Grashiash.靴靴
474--Next?下一位
475--Yes, it is I, Frida Kahlo.没错是我芙丽达·卡罗
476--Shall we skip the scanner?可以跳过扫描吗
477--I'm on so many ofrendas 我在太多人的祭坛上了
478--it will just overwhelm your blinky thingy.你那发光的小玩意可能会被烧掉
479--Whoa, shoot.该死
480--Looks like no one put up your photo...看来没有人供奉你的照片
481--Frida?芙丽达
482--Okay, when I said I was Frida, just now...好吧刚才我说我是芙丽达
483--That.那是
484--That was a lie.那是骗你的
485--And I apologize for doing that.我很抱歉骗了你
486--No photo on an ofrenda, no crossing the bridge.没有照片在祭坛上就不能过桥
487--You know what?你猜怎么着
488--I'm just gonna zip right over. You won't even know I'm gone.我就直接溜过去你压根不会知道我走了489--Haha!哈哈
490--Almost... there...就差一点
491--Just a little... further...还有一点点
492--Upsy daisy.我自己起来
493--Fine. Okay. Fine, who cares?好吧好吧谁在乎呢
494--Dumb flower bridge!该死的花桥
495--Aw, I don't know what I'd do if no one put up my photo.如果没人供奉我的照片我都不知道该怎么办496--Next?下一位
497--Oh, come mijo, it's our turn.来吧宝宝到我们了
498--Welcome back, amigo.欢迎回来朋友
499--Anything to declare?有什么要登记的吗
500--A-as a matter of fact...事实上
501--Yes.有
502--Hola.你好
503--Paging Marta Gonzalez Ramos...呼叫玛德塔·冈亚雷斯·德莫斯
504--Marta Gonzalez Ramos...玛德塔·冈亚雷斯·德莫斯
505--Please report to level seven.请到七层报道
506--I miss my nose.我想念我的鼻子
507--Come on, help us out, amigo.拜托帮帮我们朋友
508--We gotta get to a dozen ofrendas tonight.我们今晚得去十几个祭坛呢
509--We are not visiting your ex-wife, Stanley,今年亡灵节我们不会去看你前妻的
510--por Día de Muertos.斯坦利
511--I demand to speak to the person in charge.我要求和管事的人说话
512--I'm sorry, senora, it says here 抱歉女士电脑显示的是
513--no one put up your photo.没有人供奉你的照片
514--My family always, always put my photo up in the ofrenda 我的家人一直永远都把我的照片供奉在祭坛上
515--That devil box tells you nothing but lies.那个邪恶的盒子谎话连篇
516--Mamá Imelda?伊梅尔达奶奶
517--Oh, mi familia.我的家人
518--They wouldn't let me cross the bridge.他们不让我过桥
519--Tell this woman and her devil box 告诉这个女人和她那邪恶的盒子
520--that my photo is in the ofrenda.我的照片在祭坛上
521--Well, w-we never made it to the ofrenda.我们我们没能去祭坛
522--What?什么
523--We ran into a...我们碰到了
524--Hunh! Miguel?米格尔
525--Mamá Imelda.伊梅尔达奶奶
526--What is going on?怎么回事
527--You the Rivera family?你们是里韦拉家庭吗
528--Well, you're cursed.你们被诅咒了
529--What?什么
530--Día de los Muertos is a night to give to the dead.亡灵节是活人向死人供奉的节日531--You stole from the dead.你却从死人那偷东西
532--But I wasn't sealing the guitar.但我不是要偷那把吉他
533--Guitar?吉他
534--It was my great-great-grandfather's.那是我曾曾祖父的
535--He would have wanted me to have it.他肯定也想让我拿走的
536--Ah-ah-ah! We do not speak of that musician.别想了我们不能再提那个音乐家了
537--He is dead to this family.他对我们家来说已经死了
538--Uh, you're all dead.你们都已经死了
539--Achoo!阿嚏
540--I am sorry, uh, who's alebrije is that?抱歉这是谁家的亡灵怪
541--That's Dante.他叫丹丹
542--He sure doesn't look like an alebrije.他看起来一点也不像个亡灵怪
543--He just looks like a plain old dog.而是像一只普通的老狗
544--Or a sausage someone dropped in a barbershop.或是谁丢在理发店的香肠
545--Whatever he is, I am- achoo!不管他是啥我都阿嚏
546--terribly allergic.严重过敏
547--But Dante doesn't have any hair.但丹丹又没有毛
548--And I don't have a nose and yet here we are.我也没有鼻子啊但我还不是过敏
549--Achoo!阿嚏
550--But none of this explains why I couldn't cross over.这些都不能解释我为什么过不了桥551--You took my photo off the ofrenda?你把我的照片从祭坛上取下来了
552--It was an accident.那是个意外
553--How do we send him back?我们怎么送他回去
554--Well, since it's a family matter...既然这是个家事
555--The way to undo a family curse is 要解除家族诅咒的方法是
556--to get your family's blessing.获取你家里人的祝福
557--That's it?就这么简单吗
558--Get your family's blessing 获取家里人的祝福
559--and everything should go back to normal.一切都会回归正常了
560--But you've gotta do it by sunrise.但你必须在日出前完成
561--What happens at sunrise?日出时会怎么样
562--Híjole, your hand!我的天呐你的手
563--Whoa, Miguel. Can't have you fainting on us.米格尔你可不能在我们面前晕倒了564--But not to worry.不过不用担心
565--Your family is here.你家人在这里
566--You can get your blessing right now.你现在就可以得到祝福
567--Cempasuchil, cempasuchil.亡灵花瓣亡灵花瓣
568--Aha!在这呢。

相关文档
最新文档