仁爱英语 九年级上册Unit 3 Topic 2 课文翻译

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Unit 3 Topic 2 课文翻译

S ectionA-1a

(Wang Junfeng and his parents are going to the USA. Michael and Kangkang are going to see them off. Now they are on their way to the airport.)

(王俊峰和他的父母要去美国。迈克尔和康康去给他们送行。现在他们在去机场的路上。)

Wang Junfeng:I can't believe that I'm flying to Disneyland. I'm so excited.

王俊峰:真不敢相信我就要飞往迪士尼了。我太激动了。

Kangkang:Of course you are.

康康:当然了。

(Michael sees a stranger putting out hand with his thumb raised.)

(迈克尔看到一个陌生人拇指向上伸着手。)

Michael:Stop, please!

迈克尔:麻烦停一下车!

Driver:What's up?

司机:怎么了?

Michael:The stranger is asking for a ride. Look at his gesture!

迈克尔:这个陌生人想让我们载他一程。看他的动作。

(The driver stops the minibus.)

(司机停下了面包车。)

Foreigner:Excuse me, could you please give me a ride to the airport?

外国人:打扰了,你们能带我去机场吗?

Driver:Sure. We're going to the same place. Get on, please.

司机:可以。我们也要去机场。上车吧。

Foreigner:Thank you very much.

外国人:非常感谢。

(They reach the airport twenty minutes later.)

(二十分钟以后他们到了机场。)

Kangkang:What time is your flight?

康康:你的飞机是什么时候?

Wang Junfeng:At 5 o'clock. My uncle is meeting us tomorrow. But I'll still worried about my English.

王俊峰:五点。我叔叔,明天来接我。但我还是很担心我的英语。

Kangkang:No need to worry. You can buy the guidebook, A Tour in the USA.

康康:不用担心。你可以买一本旅游指南,《美国之行》。

Wang Junfeng:Good idea. I hope I won't have much difficulty in communication.

王俊峰:好主意。希望我的交流不会有太大困难。

Michael:Whenever you need help, send me an e-mail or call me.

迈克尔:需要帮助的时候,就给我发邮件或者打电话。

Wang Junfeng:Thank you very much. I have to go now. Bye!

王俊峰:谢谢你们。我得走了。拜!

SectionB-1a

(Jane meets Kangkang and Y ukio at the school gate.)

(简在学校门口遇到了康康和由纪夫。)

Jane:Hi, Kangkang and Y ukio!

简:嗨,康康,由纪夫!

Yukio:Hello, Jane!

由纪夫:你好,简!

Kangkang:Yukio, when Jane says "Hi" she waves her hand, but when you say "Hello" you bow.

康康:由纪夫,简说“嗨”的时候,她招了手,你说“你好”的时候,你是鞠的躬。Yukio:In Japan, we bow when we are saying hello as a sign of respect.

由纪夫:在日本,我们打招呼的时候会鞠躬,来表示对对方的尊敬。

Jane:In Canada, we wave as a sign of peace and feiendship.

简:在加拿大,我们招手来表示和平和友谊。

Kangkang:I think that is known as body language. We use body language to communicate how we feel, even if there is silence.

康康:我觉得那就是肢体语言。即便安静的时候,我们也会用肢体语言来交流我们的感受。

Yukio:Did you notice that Miss Wang smiles when she is happy, and when she is angry she put her hands on her hips? Then I know whether she will praise or punish us.

由纪夫:你有没有注意到方老师高兴的时候就会笑,生气的时候就会把手放在身体两侧?那样我就会知道她是要表扬还是要惩罚我们。

Jane:When my little sister is angry, she crosses her arms and stamps her foot!

简:我妹妹生气的时候就会双臂交叉跺着脚。

Kangkang:I wonder if body language means the same thing in all cultures.

康康:我想知道肢体语言在所有文化中是不是同一个意思。

Jane:We should do some research. People could communicate better if they knew more about their body language.

简:我们应该调查一下。如果人们更加了解肢体语言,就能更好的沟通了。

Yukio:Let's ask Miss Wang and Ms. Jones if they will help us with our research.

由纪夫:我们问问方老师和琼斯老师,看她们会不会帮我们做调查。

Jane:That is a good idea. Goodbye, Kangkang. Goodbye, Yukio.

相关文档
最新文档