《疯狂原始人(2013)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

每每旭日东升
With every sun comes a new day.
都是崭新的开始
A new beginning.
总是期冀今日之美远胜昨日
A hope that things will be better today than they were yesterday. 但不属于我我叫小伊
But not for me. My name's Eep.
这是我的家人克鲁德一家
And this is my family. The Croods.
如果你看到我们的兽皮和倾斜的额头
If you weren't clued already, by animal skin
还不明白我们是原始人
and sloping forehead, we are cavemen.
我们整日在洞穴中度日
Most days we spend in our cave,
藏于黑暗
in the dark.
日复一日年复一年
Night after night, day after day.
真是甜蜜的家啊
Yep. Home sweet home.
难得出洞还得在残酷的大自然里
When we did go out, we struggled to find food
拼命找食物
in a harsh and hostile world.
我还得拼命保护家人
And I struggled to survive my family.
我们是仅存的一家了
We were the last ones around.
曾经有很多邻居
There used to be neighbors.
高茨一家被猛犸象踩扁了
The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.
霍克一家被沙蛇吞了
The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake.
厄夫一家被蚊子叮死了
The Erfs, mosquito bite.
斯洛格一家感个冒就挂了
The Throgs, common cold.
还有克鲁德一家就是我们
And the Croods... That's us.
我们活下来了全靠我老爸
The Croods made it, because of my dad.
他不但强壮而且遵守规则
He was strong, and he followed the rules,
规矩都刻在洞穴的墙上了
the ones painted on our cave walls:
新鲜事物都很危险好奇心也很危险
Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad.
夜晚出门更是危险
Going out at night is bad.
总而言之有趣的事情都危险
Basically, anything fun is bad.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
这故事讲的是这一切如何瞬间改变
But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant. 因为我们还不知道
Because what we didn't know was that our world
我们的世界面临末日
was about to come to an end.
我们洞穴的墙上
And there were no rules on our cave walls
可没有应对之法
to prepare us for that.
你应该等我信♥号♥♥的小伊
You're supposed to wait for my signal, Eep.
小伊
Eep.
我在洞里呆够了
We've been in that cave forever.
三天可不算长吧
Three days is not forever.
和你们一起度日如年
It is with this family.
小伊拜托下来好吗
Eep, will you come down here?
你真是太夸张了
You're being so... so dramatic.
别别别仙蒂快回来
No, no, no, Sandy, come back here!
记住信♥号♥♥ 好女孩总是等信♥号♥♥ Remember the signal. Good girls wait for the signal.
-乌格 -一抓到仙蒂
- Ugga! - As soon as I get Sandy,
我就回洞里你就可以发信♥号♥♥了
I'll go back in, and you can give the signal.
可是你已经出来了啊
No. But you're already out now.
我在乖乖等信♥号♥♥呢老爸
I am waiting for the signal, Dad!
没事了桑克出来吧
Never mind, Thunk. Just come out.
可如果你不发信♥号♥♥ 我怎么知道你是我老爸
But if you don't give me the signal, how do I know you're my dad?
信♥号♥♥不是为了验明我的正身
The signal isn't so you know it's me.
是为了证明我还没被野兽吃掉
It's so you know I wasn't eaten by an animal.
那为何信♥号♥♥是野兽叫啊
Then why is the signal an animal noise?
那样不会产生歧义吗
I mean, doesn't that just confuse things?
我还在等信♥号♥♥
I'm still waiting for the signal.
妈妈准备出发
Mom, we're ready to leave!
妈妈
Mom?
我还没死呢
Still alive!
大限还没到
It's still early.
你这个死肥仔
And you're still fat.
组成早餐队形
Breakfast formation!
发挥出洞穴人应有的水平来
I want to see some real caveman action out there!
勇往直前奋勇争先
We do this fast. We do this loud,
我们齐心协力
we do this as a family,
疯狂原始人
时刻保持警惕
and never not be afraid!
冲啊克鲁德们
The croods
吃早餐啦
Yay breakfast.
好了该谁了猜字决定
Okay, who's up? We'll flip for it.
-快决定吧 -头朝上
- Call her in the air. - Heads!
屁♥股♥朝上桑克赢了各就位Tails. Thunk's in. Positions!
好了桑克出发
Okay. Thunk, go!
快点桑克
Come on, Thunk.
干得好带着蛋回洞穴
Way to go! Take it to the cave!
快放出宝宝
Release the baby!
干掉他们仙蒂加油
Get 'em, Sandy, go!
加油妈妈
Get them, Mom!
老太婆倒啦
Old lady down!
小伊替我报仇
Eep, avenge me!
谢谢啦
Thanks.
-小伊 -接好了
- Eep! - Heads up!
老爸能开饭了吗
Hey, Dad, can we eat now?
等回到家再说吧
Just wait til we get home.
小伊启动刹车
Eep, put on the brakes!
小伊
Eep!
谁想吃饭
Who's hungry?
干得好老爸
Good one, Dad.
给你桑克尽情喝吧
Here you go, Thunk. Drink up.
-对不住老爸 -看来今天要吃快餐啦
- Sorry, dad. - Looks like fast food tonight!
没事我上周吃过了
That's all right. I ate last week.
夕阳警报
Two knuckle warning!
快走快走
Go, go, go.
赶紧赶紧
Come on, come on.
黑暗意味着死亡都明白吧
Darkness brings death! We know this.
满月之夜该洗澡了
The moon is full. Bath night.
-快逃命啊 -你也得洗妈妈
- Run for your life! - You too, Mom.
我可不想被洗掉保护皮
I don't want to lose my protective layer.
妈妈你身上都长蚂蚁了
Mom, you've got ants.
看看仙蒂都不闹
See? Sandy doesn't fuss.
-她还还外面吗 -你知道她讨厌洞穴
- Is she still out there? - You know she hates the cave, Grug. 请你明天一定要回来
Please come back tomorrow.
她怎么会不喜欢洞穴多温馨啊
How can she not like the cave? It's so cozy.
太黑了点是吧
It is a little dark, right?
也没那么黑
It's not that dark.
小伊
Eep!
快来我要关门了
Come on, I gotta close the cave.
小伊
Eep!
来了来了
Okay! Okay!
快回来
Come on.
小伊快下来
Eep! Come down!
-刚才太危险了 -我只是看看又没事
- That was too close! - I was watching. I was fine.
-你在干什么小伊 -我也不知道
- What were you doing up there, Eep? - I don't know. -你在找什么 -没什么
- What were you looking for? - Nothing.
好吧那你上去干吗
Well then, why did you go up there?
-说了不知道 -你为什么不知道
- I don't know! - Why don't you know?
别去找什么鬼东西了
Stop looking for things!
恐惧让我们生存小伊
Fear keeps us alive, Eep.
时刻保持警惕
Never not be afraid.
这一切有何意义呢
What's the point of all this?
-你说什么 -我说我们在这里干吗
- What was that? - I mean, why are we here?
我们这么躲藏是为什么
What are we doing this for?
没人说生存是件趣事
No one said survival is fun.
一切都了无生趣
Nothing is fun.
-请你下来好吗小伊 -阿瓜
- Would you come down here? Eep? - Grug?
-下来下来 -好吧我只是想
- Off! Off!- Yes. Okay. I am trying to
我就是不明白她为什么要自己在上面
I just don't see why she needs her own ledge.
仅此而已我就是想知道
That's all. That's what this is about.
她在思索罢了她需要自己的空间
She's working through some things and needs some space. 思索什么要思索多久
What things? How long is this going to take?
她都不肯听我说话了
Really? She already doesn't listen to me. Hey!
看吧她听着呢
See? She's listening.
要想生存她就必须遵守规矩
If she wants to survive, she has to follow our rules.
-讲个故事吧小伊爱听故事 -好主意
- How about a story? Eep loves those. - That's a good idea. -谁想听故事 -快讲一个
- How about a story, huh? - Yeah, tell us a story.
好的能借用一下吗多谢
Okay. Can I borrow that? Thank you.
小伊你儿时的最爱
Eep! Your old favourite!
我都多少年没玩过那玩具了
I haven't played with that thing in years.
今晚我们来讲熊熊的故事
Tonight we'll hear the story of Krispy Bear.
很久以前熊熊还活着
A long time ago, this little bear was alive.
她能活着因为她听从老爸的话
She was alive because she listened to her father
整日在黑暗与恐惧中谨慎地生活
and lived her life in routine and darkness and terror.
所以她很快乐
So she was happy.
但是熊熊有个致命弱点
But Krispy had one terrible problem.
她充满了
She was filled with...
好奇心
curiosity.
-阿瓜 -好吧好吧
- Grug! - Yes, yes.
有一天好奇熊熊站在树上
And one day, while she was in a tree,
她想爬上树顶
the curious little bear wanted to climb to the top.
-什么 -当她爬到树顶的时候
- What? - And no sooner had she climbed to the top
她看到了新鲜事物然后死了
she saw something new and died.
就这样完了
Just like that?
没错她最后惊恐的表情
Yes! Her last moments of terror
还留在脸上
still frozen on her face.
每次都是这个结局
Same ending as every day.
我明白老爸我永远不会去尝鲜
I get it, Dad. I will never do anything new or different.
-桑克真是好孩子 -大家磨磨牙齿
- Good man, Thunk. - All right, everyone sharpen your teeth 抱团睡吧
and let's pile up.
-空气 -你会说话
- Air - You talk.
我和你一样是个人
I'm person, like you.
差不多一样
Sort of... like you.
好吧好吧喂喂喂
Okay, okay. Hey, hey, hey,
喂拜托你拜托你不要
Hey. Could you... Could you mind not...
好痒喂喂喂
That tickles. Hey, hey, hey. Hey!
安静我不应该出门的
Quiet! I am not supposed to be out here.
-小伊不见了 -你说什么阿瓜
- Eep's gone. - What? Grug!
呆在洞里
Stay in the cave!
哇你可真是强壮
Wow, you're really strong.
-别那是我的别 -请不要
- No! It's mine! No! No! - Please
-它快灭了 -是我抓住的
- But it is dying! - I caught it.
我能让它复燃拜托我讨厌黑暗
I can fix it. Please. Please. I hate the dark.
加油加油
Come on, come on
它听你的命令吗
It does what you tell it?
那个算是吧
Well, yeah, sort of.
-太阳吗 -不是是火
-Sun? - No, no. Fire.
你好啊火儿
Hi, Fire.
它没有生命
It's not alive.
你不是说它快"死"了吗
But you said it was dying.
英文"死亡"兼有"熄灭"之意
-抱歉 -它来自你的故乡吗
- Sorry. - It comes from where you came from?
-不我创造了它 -帮我造一点
- No, I make it. - Make some for me.
-那个它不是从我身上出来的 -快造
- Okay! It doesn't come out of me. - Make.
造快造
Make. Make it!
你真是杀人不眨眼
You do this a lot.
你死了吗你死了我可以继承你的火吗
Are you dead? Can I have your fire if you're dead?
那玩意很凉是吗顺风耳贝启动
Hey, those are cold! You think? Listening shells, activate. 我同意虎妞我们必须马上离开
I concur. Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.
我都不认识你
I don't even know you.
- 我叫盖伊 - 盖伊
- I'm Guy. - Guy?
这是皮带猴是我的厨子聊伴兼导游
And this is Belt. Cook, conversationalist, navigator,
也帮我拎裤子
also keeps my pants up.
-什么是"拎裤子" -你叫什么
- What are 'pants up'? - Who are you?
-小伊 -我来解释一下世界要毁灭
- Eep. - Let me clarify, Eep. The world is ending.
-什么 -我把它叫做末日
- What? - I'm calling it..."The End."
-你怎么知道 -我看到了就要来了
- How do you know? - I've seen it. It's coming this way. 首先大地会颤抖然后裂开
First, the ground is gonna shake. Then it breaks open. 万物跌入其中
Everything falls in.
烈火熔岩我不想太夸张但是
Fire. Lava. I don't mean to sound too dramatic, but... 相信我我们脚下的一切
Believe me, everything we're standing on,
所有的一切都会毁灭
all this right here, will be gone.
我们必须去高地我知道有座山
We've got to get to high ground. I know a mountain,
在那边那是我们唯一的机会
that way. It's our only chance.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
-我不能 -好吧
- I can't. - Okay.
这个
Here.
如果你能活下来呼叫我
If you survive, call me.
谢谢
Thank you.
人呢
Hello?
-老爸 -你受伤了吗谁抓了你
- Dad! - Are you hurt? What took you?
没有我自己出来的
Nothing. I left on my own.
-你说什么 -老爸听我解释
- You... what? - Dad, let me explain.
你从不让我解释
You never let me talk.
你被关禁闭了
You're grounded.
-小伊 -妈妈
- Eep! - Mom!
阿瓜怎么回事
Grug! What happened?
我现在很生气不想和她说话
You know what, I am so mad right now that I can't talk to her. -小伊 -说了你也不信
- Eep? - You'll never believe it.
我找到了一样新东西
I found something new.
-新东西 -新东西可是大♥麻♥烦
- New? - New is a big problem.
等等
Wait. Wait.
小伊待在家庭作战队形里
Eep, stay inside the family kill circle.
-但它并不坏 -新即是坏
- But it wasn't bad. - New is always bad.
-不他人很好 -什么他
- No. He was nice. - What? Excuse me? He?
刚开始我还以为他是只野猪
Well, I thought he was a warthog,
后来才发现是个男孩
but then he turned into a boy.
奇怪一般都反过来才对
Strange. Usually it's the reverse.
小伊找了个雄猪猪
Eep's got a boy hog!
小伊找了个雄...
Eep's got a boy...
他是个男孩好吗我现在就叫他来
There was a boy. Watch, okay? I'm gonna call him.
你们有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?
-它很危险 -它很漂亮
- It was dangerous. - It was beautiful.
什么叫危险这才是
You want to see dangerous? Here.
-我的嗅探鼻 -小伊够了
- Ow! My sniffer! - Okay, Eep, that's it.
我们现在就回洞穴
We're going back to the cave
你就在里边一直待到比她还老吧
and you're going to stay in there until you're older than her! 什么
What?
你不能关我一辈子
You can't keep me inside forever!
他说过会这样的
He said this would happen.
快回洞穴
Get to the cave.
快跑
Go!
小心
Look out!

Stop!
-都没事吧 -没事
- Is everyone okay? - Yes.
阿瓜洞穴没了
Grug, the cave. It's gone.

No.
你们真该来看看
You really need to see this.
-我们应该去那儿 -不行
- We should go there! - No. No.
哪儿都不许去
No one is going anywhere.
那男孩还说了什么
What else did that boy say?
-快点阿瓜 -快跑跳下去
- Come on, Grug! - Just go. Go! Go!
一个两个三个四个五个
One, two, three, four, five...
六个
Six.
-我们这是在哪 -我不知道
- Where are we? - I don't know. I'm not sure.
在下面低一点的地方
Down. In a lower place.
有一点可以确定我们回不去了
One thing's for sure, we can't go back the way we came.
仙蒂那是什么
Sandy? What is it?
别等一下回来仙蒂
No, no. Wait. Come back, Sandy.
我们不能像这样暴露在外面
We can't be out in the open like this.
我们要找个洞穴
We need a cave.
踩着我的脚印走
Now step where I step.
好的保持安静
Okay. Stay quiet.
希望还没有大家伙注意到我们
Hopefully nothing big knows we're here yet.
等等好了
Wait! Okay.
等等好了
Wait! Okay.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
好了等等
Okay. Wait.
等等
Wait.
爸爸难道还要找个一模一样的洞穴吗
So Dad, just to be clear, are we looking for the exact same cave? 要是我的话我只是提个建议
Okay. If it was me... I was throwing this out there.
要是让我挑洞穴的话
If it was me choosing the cave,
我会挑个小一点的
I would go with a smaller cave.
等等
Wait!
-爸爸 -我来搞定
- Dad! - I'll take care of this.
好的爸爸拿下它们
All right, Dad, go get them.
拿下它们这一拳真够...准的
Now you get them right in the no... Oh man, there. 看着真欢乐
Hah! I'm loving this.
爸爸我知道了
Dad, I got this.
只要别再拿脸撞拳头就好了
Just stop running to their fists!
阿瓜玩够了就上路吧
Grug, when you're done, we should get going.
怎么样怕了吧
That's right! You can't get past this!
往上爬往上爬
Climb! Climb! Climb!
快点
Move!
是洞穴快跑
Cave! Go! Go!
来吧快点快点
Come on, hurry up! Let's go! Come on!
这洞穴居然还长舌头酷毙了
Hey, look! This cave has a tongue! Awesome!
好的一个两个三个
Okay. That's one, two, three,
四个五个
four, five...
六个
Six.
七个
And seven,
如果算上那只死神之猫的话
if we're counting Chunky the Death Cat.
他怕黑
He's scared of the dark!
等一下我们也怕黑
Wait, we're scared of the dark!
作战队形
Kill circle!
小伊
Eep!
小伊
Eep!
-是原始人 -原始人
- Cavies! - Cavies?
原始人退后他们跟野兽无异
Cavemen! Stand back! They're practically animals. -看见他们后倾的额骨没 -是啊
- See their bony, sloping foreheads? - Yeah!
-他们原始的大板牙 -看见了
- The huge primitive teeth? - Yeah.
还有超浓密的体毛
The excessive body hair?
-这货还长着尾巴 -是啊
- That one's even got a tail! - Yeah.
好的闭上眼
All right. Close your eyes.
我来取他们性命
I'm going to have to take their lives.
不没用的他们是我的家人
No, it won't help. They're my family.
什么
What?
-太阳在他的手里 -不这是火
- The sun is in his hands! - No, no, it's fire.
-哪里来的 -他造出来的
- Where did it come from? - He made it.
-给我造点 -不是从他身上来的
- Make some for me! - It doesn't come out of him. 造给我造
Make! Make it!
还真是虎父无犬女
You know, you're a lot like your daughter.
好极了你把他弄坏了
Great, now he's broken!
看这太阳宝宝
Oh, it's a baby sun!
退后不知道它是何方神圣
Hey! Stay back! We don't know what it wants.
我们现在就坐在这儿等太阳出来
Now we'll all sit here and wait for the sun to come back. 明天我们去找一个新的洞穴
And tomorrow we'll find a new cave
假装今天的事没发生过
and pretend today never happened.
很有趣吧小伊
Isn't this fun, Eep?
小伊别碰他
Eep, don't touch him!
鬼知道他从哪冒出来的
Goodness knows where he's been.
爸爸仙蒂在伤害火
Dad, Sandy's hurting fire!
仙蒂别这样火不是用来玩的
Sandy! No! Fire is not a plaything.
-多讨人喜欢啊 -后退
- What a cute little guy. - Hey, stay back!
不不不等等
No, no, no, wait!
它喜欢我它在咬我
It likes me! Hey! It's biting me!
桑克躲到高大的干草从里
Thunk! Try hiding from it in the tall, dry grass!
别求你了我才9岁它在咬我
Stop, please! I'm only nine! It's biting me!
火宝宝
Fire babies!
你♥爸♥想要杀了我
So, your dad, he's trying to kill me.
没错但我不会让他得逞的
Yeah. But I won't let him.
等一下儿子回来
Hold on, son, come back!
它停不下来别碰我
It won't stop. Stop touching me!
滚开
Get out!
尽情吃吧宝宝们
Eat up, babies!
去死
Die!
我赢了
I win!
熟了之后你就不觉得他们吓人了
They're not so scary once you get to know them. 你们到底是什么人
Who are you people?
真抱歉我们是克鲁德一家
Oh, I'm sorry. We're the Croods!
你呢
And you are?
-我是盖伊 -你好盖伊
- Guy. - Hi, Guy.
跟魔术一样
Looks like magic!
闻起来好美味
And smells like food.
别吃这是新事物
Don't eat it, it's new.
我们还活着
Still alive!
来吧继续吃
Come on, keep eating!
盖伊在哪
Hey, where's Guy?
-要去哪 -山上
- Going somewhere? -The Mountain.
高地世界末日还记得吗
High ground. End of the world, remember?
已经发生了它毁了我们的洞穴
That already happened. It destroyed our cave. 不这只是末日的前兆
No. That was just the beginning of the end.
真正的末日还在后头
The end of the end is still coming.
小伊把他放下
Eep. Drop it.
我们不能让他跑了
We can't let him go!
要是日落前没找到洞穴怎么办
What if we don't find a cave before sunset?
要是得找上好几天怎么办
What if it takes a few days?
要是那群鸟又来了怎么办
What if the birds come back?
我们需要他的火笨蛋
We need his fire, dummy!
好吧你就待到我们找到洞穴为止
Fine. You're staying with us until we find a cave.
什么我不要我不要掺进来
Wha t? No, I'm not! Don’t make me part of this.
你们想留下就留下但是放我走
Stay here if you want, but let me go.
我还有梦想有使命
I've got a dream, a mission,
有活下去的理由
a reason to live!
现在没了
Not anymore!
我有个主意我们去那座山上吧
I've got an idea. Let's go to that Mountain.
-太远了 -我爸一心只想要找洞穴
- It's too far. - Dad really has his heart set on a cave. 山上也有洞穴
There are caves on that Mountain.
你去过了
Have you been there?
那是座山
It's a mountain.
山上很安全山上有洞穴
Mountains are safe. Mountains have caves.
有水有树枝
Water. Sticks.
妈妈你听见没
Mom, did you hear that?
我可以有自己的树枝了
I can get my own stick!
是的树枝还有洞穴
Yes. Sticks. And caves.
洞穴跟树枝好多树枝呢走吧
Caves and sticks. Crazy sticks. Let's go.
别吵
Quiet!
那玩意真奇怪
That thing is weird.
不不不没事仙蒂
No. No. No. It's okay, Sandy.
那是只皮带猴
That's just a belt.
我决定了我们要去那座山
I've made a decision. We're going to that Mountain! 别问为什么我只是有预感
Don't ask me why. It's just a hunch.
-跟着感觉走 -我不知道阿瓜
- It just feels right. - I don't know, Grug.
我们可从来没走过这么远
We've never really walked that far.
我的脚可受不了
I don't think my feet can do that.
我可活不到走到的那一天
I'll never live long enough to get there.
那我们走吧
Let's do it.
来吧你们想一想
Oh, come on, just think.
我们全家人一起
Our whole family, packed together
来一次周游各地的长途旅行
on a long, slow trip across the country?
从早到晚都待在一起
Days and nights with just each other?
一路讲故事开怀大笑
We'll tell stories. We'll laugh.
一家人的感情会更好
We'll become closer as a family.
弄走她弄走她
Get her off! Get her off!
要是你没作好挑战她的准备
If you're not ready to challenge her,
那就别直视她的眼睛
then don't look her in the eye.
你的大粗胳膊
Could you keep your big giant arms
能老实点吗
on your side of the trail?
是不是很有趣我们第一次一起旅行
Isn't this fun? We're taking our first trip together. 别推我不然我拔掉你舌头
Stop shoving, or I will pull out your tongue!
你们想尝尝我的拳头吗想吗
Do you want me to turn this family around? Do you? 我已经准备好胖揍你们一顿了
Because I will turn this family around so fast!
-爸爸我憋不住了 -你可以的
- Dad, I gotta go! - Come on, you can hold it.
仙蒂快把那东西吐出来
Sandy, take that out of your mouth.
-我还是憋不住 -好吧
- I still gotta go! - Fine.
-别闹了 -快去快回
- Quit it! - Just make it fast.
-有东西咬我 -那是你活该
- Something bit me! - I don't blame it!
-爸爸能让我扛他吗 -不行
- Dad, can I take a turn carrying him? - No.
-现在呢 -不行
- What about now? - No!
-现在呢 -不行
- Now? - No!
-现在呢 -我能扛一整天
- Now? - I can do this all day long.
不行不行就是不行
No, no, no, and still no!
我不要做个饿死鬼
I'm not dying on an empty stomach.
阿瓜我们都很累了
Grug, we're all pretty tired.
-到了我们就吃东西 -老娘等不及了
- We'll eat when we get there. - It's taking too long!
我先吃点零食
I'm grabbing a snack.
别这样他会砍你的这不是食物
Don't do that! He will cut you. That's not food,
他是我的宠物
he's a pet. My pet.
-宠物是什么 -就是不能吃的动物
- What's a pet? - An animal you don't eat.
我们管那种东西叫小孩
We call those children.
人不应该养宠物
No man should have a pet.
不仅奇怪而且不对
It's weird. And wrong.
-那是...食物 -不求你了
- It's... food! - No, no, please!
不是它是它
Not that. That!
食物能解决任何问题
Food fixes everything.
好了进入狩猎状态
All right, show me your hunting face.
不是你你还在禁闭中
Not you! You're still grounded.
来吧桑克
Come on, Thunk.
我的脚好痛
My feet hurt.
-你看着很紧张 -我没有
- You look tense. - I'm not tense.
想要被"狩猎"的愤怒女孩
Angry girl who wants to be doing what they're doing. 我还没准备好
I wasn't ready.
坚持住桑克我来了
Hang on, Thunk. I'm coming.
你干吗追着我不放
Why are you doing this?
-他们在干嘛 -狩猎
- What are they doing? - Hunting.
离我远点
You stay away from me!
不说真的他们在干嘛
No, seriously, what are they doing?
你有那么多蛋再生一个不行吗
You're got a ton of eggs. Just make another egg! 你这是落井下石
Now you're just rubbing it in.
来谁想要吃蝎子
There. Who is hungry for scorpion?
那只鸟和那颗蛋怎么了
What happened to the egg and the bird?
没抓住可是
You know, we lost 'em. But,
那只鸟踩在我身上
when the bird stepped on me
把我推到在地的时候
and pushed me into the ground,
这只蝎子给我垫背了
the scorpion grabbed a hold of me,
塞翁失马焉知非福
and you know, one thing led to another
所以他就成了我们的盘中餐
and here we are, eating him.
-一箭双雕 -不够吃
- So, win-win. - Not enough.
不够啊我还要吃
Not enough. I need more.
我还要
I need more!
你们看她
Oh, look at that.
她不会真吃掉我吧
She's not gonna eat me, right?
你身上没肉
You're too skinny.
她要吃也是吃...
If she was going to eat anyone, it would be...
妈呀她死活不松口
Mom! She locked her jaw!
走开你个老不死的变♥态♥ Stay away! You sick old monster!
快点把棍子塞进她嘴里
Hurry! Put the stick in her mouth!
稳住她用石头
Hold her still. Use a rock.
你能直接敲她腿吗
Would you just hit her legs?
你怎么滚到这里来了
Why are you rolling away?
我只是想找吃的
I just want something to eat!
不是有虫子吃吗那么多
You had bug for dinner. Plenty of bug! 拜托我会让你帮我狩猎
Please! I'll let you help me hunt.
真的吗
Really?
别管我了
Don't wait on me!
记得宣传我生前事迹
Tell my story.
行了
Okay.
-这个叫什么 -陷阱
- What do you call this? - A trap.
-这干什么的 -看着
- What is the deal? - Well...
你一个人过多久了
How long have you been alone?
那我们要做什么
So what do we do?
你的演技如何
How's your acting?
你很擅长这个啊
You're good at this.
不对抱歉不是就这样
No, Sorry. No. Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me.
那是我的手臂是...
That's my arm! That's...
好我拿出来
Okay, I'm moving it...
它没踩到你设的陷阱
It didn't step on your trap-y thing.
是我发现了
Yeah, I noticed!
小伊去哪儿了
Where's Eep?
她好厉害
She's awesome.
小伊
Eep!
老爸别
Dad, no!
真是一顿饕餮大餐
It's an avalanche of flavor!
看样子是不会剩了
Looks like we won't have any leftovers.
剩是什么意思
What are leftovers?
食物太多吃不完
You know, when you have so much food to eat, 就是剩了
you have some left over.
我们从来都没弄到过那么多食物
Well, we never have that much food.
阿瓜来讲个故事吧
Grug, how about a story?
这主意不错有人要听故事吗
That's a good idea. How about a story, huh?
太好了快给我们讲故事吧
Yeah, a story! Tell us a story!
很久以前有只小老虎
Once upon a time, there was a little tiger
和家人住在山洞里
who lived in a cave with her family.
家里有很多规矩
There were a lot of rules,
但最重要最简单的一条就是
but the big, simple one was
晚上不准离开山洞
to never leave the cave at night.
她家的门十分沉重
And the door was so heavy,
还以为这样就能让她记住了
you think it would be easy to remember.
-确实很容易记住 -可不是
- So easy to remember. - I know.
但是当大家都睡着了以后
But while everyone was asleep,
她还是跑出去了
she went out anyway.
-不是吧 -还真是
- No! - Yes!
她前脚刚走她家的山洞就被毁了
And no sooner than she did, her cave was destroyed 全家人只得走上这长长的恼人旅程
and everyone had to go on this long, sucky walk,
路上还碰到了一个怪人
with some weirdo they met,
然后
and...
死了
died!
讲完了
The end.
我没想到会这样结束
I did not see that coming,
结局太反转了
twist ending.
我的故事是不会就这样潦草结束的
My stories never end like that.
太好了一晚上俩故事
Yes! Two stories in one night!
好吧但没有阿瓜的那么精彩
Okay, but it won't be as good as Grug's.
很久以前有只美丽的老虎
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful tiger.
她和家人住在一个山洞里
She lived in a cave with the rest of her family.
她爸妈说
Her father and mother told her:
你想去哪儿就去哪儿
"You may go anywhere you want,
但千万不要靠近悬崖
but never go near the cliff,
不然会掉下去
for you could fall."
摔死这故事真好
And die. Good story.
但她趁没人注意的时候
But when no one was looking,
跑到了悬崖边
she go near the cliff,
越靠近悬崖
for the closer she came to the edge,
她听到的越多
the more she could hear,
看到的越多
the more she could see,
感受到的也就越多
and the more she could feel.
最后她站在悬崖边
Finally she stood at the very edge,
看见了一道光
and she saw a light.
她探身去触碰
She leaned out to touch it,
但脚下一滑
and she slipped.
掉了下去
And she fell.
然后她飞了起来
And she flew.
她飞去了哪里
Where did she fly?
-明天 -明天?
- Tomorrow. - Tomorrow?
在那里天空中的星星多得数不清
A place with more suns in the sky than you can count. 那会很明亮啊
It would be so bright.
那里不像今天亦或昨天
A place not like today, or yesterday.
那里的一切都更美好
A place where things are better.
明天又不是个地方
Tomorrow isn't a place.
它是...是...是...
It's... It's... It's...
是看不见的
You can't see it!
能看到的我看见过
Oh, yes, yes it is. I've seen it.
那就是我要去的地方
That's where I'm going.
行了该去睡觉了
Well, we are going to shut our eyes and sleep.
醒了以后我们就去找
And when we wake up, we're going to find
找那个什么都有的地方
the place that has everything we want.
-找"明天"吗 -找山洞
- Tomorrow? - A cave.
太险了我们差点就死了
That was too close. It almost caught us.
有我看着呢没事
I was watching. We were fine.
反正我们得快点走了
Well, we're got to move faster.
你们能别一直用徘徊的速度吗
You people have any other speed aside from wander? 怎么着也得达到散步的速度吧
I'll take a shamble, at this point.
你有时间吗
Hey, do you have a minute?
那只老虎是怎么飞的
How did the tiger fly?
把我放出来我才会说
I only share when I'm outside the log.
那样我才有激♥情♥
I'm funny that way.
看我的吧
Leave this to me.
桑克你脸上有只蜘蛛。

相关文档
最新文档