常用+++警务英语300句总结

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Practical English 300 for Police Officers
警务英语300句
CONTENTS
目录
Part 1 Daily Expressions
第一部分日常用语
Lesson 1 Greetings
第一课问候 (3)
Lesson 2 Introduction
第二课介绍 (7)
Dialogue 1 Introducing people
会话1 人物介绍 (7)
Dialogue 2 How to Contact the Police
会话2 联系警察 (9)
Dialogue 3 Tourist Attractions
会话3 景点介绍 (12)
Lesson 3 Safety Instructions
第三课劝导 (14)
Dialogue 1 Standing behind the Yellow Safety Line
会话1 站在安全线后
(14)
Dialogue 2 Don’t Cross the Street Here
会话2 不要在此横穿马路 (15)
Dialogue 3 Entrance & Exit
会话3 出入口 (17)
Part 2 Services and Inquiries
第二部分服务与咨询
Lesson 4 Giving Directions
第四课指路 (21)
Dialogue 1 Helping People Who are Lost
会话1 帮助迷路人 (21)
Dialogue 2 To the Airport
会话2 引导往机场 (23)
Lesson 5 Looking for Missing Persons
第五课寻人 (25)
Lesson 6 Accommodation & Registration
第六课住所与登记 (28)
Lesson 7 Lost Property
第七课失物查寻 (31)
Lesson 8 Calling Emergency Number “110”
第八课“110”接警 (36)
Part 3 Advice / Warnings Emergencies
第三部分现场紧急处置
Lesson 9 Questioning Suspects
第九课盘查可疑行人 (41)
Lesson 10 Checking Suspicious Cars
第十课检查可疑车辆 (44)
Lesson 11 Directing Traffic
第十一课交通疏导现场 (47)
Lesson 12 Alcohol and Driving
第十二课酒后驾车 (50)
Lesson 13 Emergencies
第十三课疏导失火 (52)
Lesson 14 Restricted Area
第十四课禁止采访 (55)
Vocabulary
词汇表 (57)
Part 1
第一部分
Daily Expressions
日常用语
Lesson 1 Greetings
第一课问候
P = Police Officer,F = Foreign Visitor
(一)
P: Hello, sir.
警察:你好,先生。

F: Hello, officer.
外国人: 你好,警官。

(二)
P: Good morning, sir.
警察: 早上好,先生。

F:Good morning, officer.
外国人:早上好,警官。

(三)
P:Good afternoon, sir.
警察:下午好,先生。

F:Good afternoon, officer.
外国人:下午好,警官。

(四)
P:Good evening, sir.
警察:晚上好,先生。

F:Good evening, officer.
外国人:晚上好,警官。

(五)
P:Are you all right?
警察:你好吗?
F:I’m fine.
外国人:我很好。

P:May I help you?
警察:有事需要帮助吗?
F:No, thank you.
外国人:没有,谢谢。

P:Is this the first time you’ve come to Shanghai?警察:你第一次来上海吗?
F:Yes.
外国人:是的。

P:What do you think of Shanghai?
警察:你对上海印象如何?
F:It’s a beautiful city.
外国人:上海是个美丽的城市。

I like it very much.
我很喜欢它。

P:I hope you will enjoy your stay.
警察:祝你玩得愉快。

F:Thank you very much.
外国人:非常感谢。

P:You’re welcome.
警察:别客气。

F:Bye-bye.
外国人:再见。

P:Bye-bye.
警察:再见。

Words and Expressions
Lesson 2 Introduction
第二课介绍
Dialogue 1 Introducing People
会话1 人物介绍F:Hello, officer!
外国人:警官,你好!
P:H ello.
警察:你好!
F:My name is Steve Brown.
外国人:我叫斯帝夫·布朗。

P:Nice to meet you.
警察:见到你很高兴。

F:I’m a journalist.
外国人:我是记者。

I’ve come here for the World Expo.
我来这里参加世博会。

P:Welcome to Shanghai.
警察:欢迎你来上海。

F:Could I ask you a question?
外国人:能问您个问题吗?
P:Certainly.
警察:当然可以。

F:Do you like your job?
外国人:您喜欢自己的职业吗?
P:Yes, I do.
警察:喜欢。

F:How long have you been a police officer?
外国人:你当警察几年了?
P:Eight years.
警察:八年。

F:What do you think of being a policeman?
外国人:你认为当警察的感觉怎么样?
P:Sorry.
警察:对不起。

I’m on duty now.
我在执行公务。

I’m afraid I have no time to answer your question.
我恐怕没有时间回答你的问题。

Words and Expressions
Dialogue 2 How to Contact the Police
会话2 联系警察
F:Excuse me, officer.
外国人:警官,劳驾。

P:Yes?
警察:请讲。

F:I’m an American visitor.
外国人:我是美国游客。

Where could I find a police officer if I
need help?
如果我需要帮助,去哪儿找警察?
P:Patrolmen can be found in most main
streets.
警察:主要街道都有巡警,
It’s easy to find them.
很容易找到巡警。

You can also call the police on 110.
你也可以打“110”电话,
A police officer will come as soon as possible.
警察会尽快赶到。

F:I can’t speak Chinese.
外国人:我不会讲中文。

If I ring 110, will they understand English?
如果打110, 他们懂英语吗?
P:No problem.
警察:没问题的。

F:I’m glad to hear that!
外国人:太好了!
Words and Expressions
Dialogue 3 Tourist Attractions
会话3 景点介绍
F:Hi, officer.
外国人:警官,你好。

P:Hello.
警察:您好!
What can I do for you?
我能为您做点什么?
F:I’ve visited the Shanghai Museum.
外国人:我参观了上海博物馆。

What else should I see in Shanghai?
还有哪些地方可以参观?
P:What are you interested in?
警察:你喜欢看什么?
F:I would like to see the new Shanghai and
the old Shanghai.
外国人:我想看看新上海和老上海。

P:The two sides of the Bund are beautiful.
警察:外滩两岸相当漂亮。

They show the fast development of Shanghai.
它们展示了上海的快速发展。

Yu Garden and Zhujiajiao are also beautiful.
豫园和朱家角镇也非常美丽。

They display some historical features of
Shanghai.
它们体现了上海的一些历史特色。

F:Thank you very much.
外国人:太感谢了。

P:You’re welcome.
警察:别客气。

Words and Expressions
Lesson 3 Safety Instructions
第三课劝导
Dialogue 1
会话1
Standing Behind the Yellow Safety Line
站在安全线后
P:Excuse me, sir.
警察:对不起,先生。

F:Yes?
外国人:什么事?
P:Please stand back behind the yellow line!
警察:请你站在黄色安全线后面!
F:Have I done anything wrong?
外国人:我做错什么了吗?
P:You are in front of the yellow safety line.
警察:你超过了黄色安全线。

That’s dangerous!
很危险!
Please cooperate with us.
请你配合。

F:Oh, sorry. I didn’t notice it.
外国人:哦,抱歉,我刚才没注意。

P:That’s OK.
警察:没关系。

Words and Expressions
Dialogue 2 Don’t Cross the Street Here
会话2 不要在此横穿马路
P:Excuse me, sir.
警察:对不起,先生。

You can not cross the street here.
不能在此横穿马路。

F:OK, could you tell me where I can cross?
外国人:请问从哪儿过去?
P:Go straight ahead about 20 meters.
警察:There is a pedestrian subway there.
前面约20米处有地下通行道。

Or you can go straight ahead about 30 meters,
and you will see an overpass.
前面约30米处, 还有人行天桥。

F:Thanks.
外国人:谢谢。

P:Please use the zebra crossing.
警察:请你走横道线。

Take care.
注意安全。

F:Thank you very much.
外国人:谢谢。

P:You’re welcome.
警察:别客气。

Words and Expressions
Dialogue 3 Entrance & Exit
会话3 出入口
P:Please stand in line.
警察:先生,请排好队。

F:I’m here to see the exhibition.
外国人:我是参观展览会的。

But I’m late and haven’t got a ticket.
但是我来晚了, 没买到票。

Could you let me in?
能让我进去吗?
P:Sorry, you can’t get in without a ticket.
警察:对不起,没有门票不能进去。

F:I’ll give you twice the price of a ticket.
Could n’t you let me in?
外国人:给你两倍的钱还不行吗?
P:I’m sorry, but that’s against the rule.
警察:对不起,这是违反规定的。

F:I didn’t realize I was doing anything wrong.
外国人:我认为我没做错什么。

P:Please leave at once.
警察:请你马上离开。

F:OK.
外国人:好的。

Words and Expressions
Part 2
第二部分
Services and Inquiries
服务与咨询
Lesson 4 Giving Directions
第四课指路
Dialogue 1 Helping People who are Lost 会话1 帮助迷路人
F:Excuse me, officer. I am lost.
外国人:劳驾警官,我迷路了。

P:Don’t worry. I’ll help you.
警察:请不要着急,我会帮助你的。

Where do you want to go?
你要去哪里?
F:I want to go back to my hotel.
外国人:我要回宾馆。

P:Which hotel?
警察:什么宾馆?
F:The Portman.
外国人:波特曼酒店。

P:You can call a taxi.
你可以叫一辆出租车。

Just show your hotel card to the driver.
给司机看你的宾馆卡就可以了。

F:Can I take a bus?
外国人:能乘公共汽车吗?
P:No, I’m afraid there is no direct bus.
警察:恐怕没有直达车。

F:How about the light rail?
外国人:乘轻轨行吗?。

P:No, it doesn’t go that way.
警察:不,轻轨不往那儿走。

F:Thank you very much.
外国人:谢谢。

P:You’re welcome.
警察:不客气。

Words and Expressions
Dialogue 2 To the Airport
会话2 引导往机场F:Hello, officer.
外国人:您好,警官。

P:Yes?
警察:请讲。

F:I want to go to Pudong Airport.
外国人:我想去浦东国际机场,
How can I get there?
怎么走?
P:You can take the Metro Line 2 and get off at Longyang station. 警察:你可以坐地铁二号线到龙阳路站下。

Then take the maglev train directly to the airport.
然后坐磁悬浮列车直达机场。

F:How long does it take to get there?
外国人:大约需要多长时间?
P:About an hour.
警察:1小时左右。

F:How long does it take by taxi?
外国人:乘出租车需要多少时间?
P:A bout one hour and a half.
警察:1小时30分钟左右。

F:Thank you very much!
外国人:非常感谢!
P:You’re welcome.
警察:不用客气。

Words and Expressions
Lesson 5
第五课
Looking for Miss Persons
寻人
F:Can you help me?
外国人:请帮帮我好吗?
P:What’s the matter, madam?
警察:夫人,什么事?
F:I’ve lost my daughter.
外国人:我女儿走失了.
P:Don’t worry. Tell me what happened.
警察:别着急,告诉我怎么回事。

F:My daughter is 5 years old.
外国人:我女儿只有5岁。

She waited for me outside a toilet,
她在洗手间门口等我,
and when I came out I couldn’t find her.
我出来时,她不见了。

P:W hat is your daughter’s name?
警察:你女儿叫什么名字?
F:Her name is Mary.
外国人:她叫玛丽。

P:Have you looked all around here?
警察:你在附近找过了吗?
F:Yes, but I couldn’t find her.
外国人:找了, 但是没有找到。

P: What does she look like?
警察:她长什么样?
F:S he’s about that tall and she’s wearing a red T-shirt and blue jeans. 外国人:她大约有这么高,穿着红色T恤衫、蓝色牛仔裤。

P:Could you tell me where you live?
警察:能告诉我你住在哪里吗?
F:We are staying in a hotel in Pudong.
外国人:我们住在浦东一家宾馆里。

P:Which hotel?
警察:哪家宾馆?
F:I can’t re member.
外国人:不记得了。

P:What does the hotel look like?
警察:宾馆是什么样子的?
F:It’s a very high, It’s a five-star hotel,
外国人:很高,五星级的宾馆,
and there are many skyscrapers nearby.
附近还有许多高楼大厦。

P:Is it called Jinmao Tower?
警察:是不是叫金茂大厦?
F:I’m not sure, but it’s near the Oriental
Pearl TV Tower.
外国人:我不能肯定, 但离东方明珠电视塔不远。

P:I see. Don’t worry.
警察:我明白了,别着急。

We will try to find your daughter as soon as possible.
我们会尽快帮你找到女儿。

F:Thank you, officer!
外国人:谢谢,警官!
Words and Expressions
Lessn 6
第六课
Accommodation & Registration
住所与登记
P:Hello.
警察:你好。

May I help you?
需要帮助吗?
F:I am a Canadian and I am staying in Shanghai.
外国人:我是加拿大人,住在上海。

I want to apply for a Temporary Residence Permit.
我想申请临时住宿证。

P:May I have your name?
警察:你叫什么名字?
F:My name is Lee Smith.
外国人:我叫李斯特
P:Passport, please.
警察:请出示你的护照。

F:Here you are.
外国人:给你。

P:When did you arrive in Shanghai?
警察:你何时到沪的?
F:Yesterday evening.
外国人:昨天晚上。

P:What are your plans in Shanghai?
警察:你来沪有何安排?
F:I’m going to give lectures in Jiaotong University. 外国人:我将到交通大学讲学。

P:When will you leave Shanghai?
警察:何时离开上海?
F:In six months.
外国人:半年后吧。

P:Where are you living?
警察:你现在住哪里?
F:I’ve rented an apartment in this area.
外国人:我在这个小区租了房子。

P:P lease fill in this form.
警察:请你填写这份表格。

F:No problem.
外国人:好的。

P:Please sign your name here.
警察:请你在这里签名。

F:OK.
外国人:好的
Words and Expressions
Lesson7 Lost property
第七课失物查寻P:Good afternoon.
警察:下午好。

May I help you?
有事吗?
F:Yes, sir. I’ve lost my wallet/purs e.
外国人:警官,我的钱包掉了。

Could you help me?
请帮帮我。

P:May I have your name?
警察:请问你的姓名?
F:My name is Fay Strong.
外国人:我叫费雄。

P:What is your passport number?
警察:你的护照号码?
F:My passport number is 2000333.
外国人:我的护照号码是2000333。

P:What is your nationality?
警察:你的国籍?
F:I’m British.
外国人:我是英国人。

P:Where do you live?
警察:你住哪儿?
F:I’m staying in the Huating Hotel.
外国人:我住在华亭宾馆。

P:Where did you lose your wallet/purse?
警察:钱包在哪里丢的?
F:I don’t know, bu t I may have left it in a cab.
外国人:我不知道,大概是忘在出租车里了。

P:Do you remember the license number?
警察:您记得出租车的牌号吗?
F:No. I only know it was a Dazhong Company car. 外国人:不记得了。

我只记得是大众出租车。

P:W hat color was it?
警察:车是什么颜色的?
F:It was light blue.
外国人:浅蓝色的。

It was a Santana 2000.
是桑塔纳2000。

P:When did this happen?
警察:何时发生的事?
F:About 1 o’clock this afternoon.
外国人:大约下午1点。

P:Can you describe the appearance of the driver? 警察:你能描绘一下司机的长相吗?
F:He was a bald man around 30 years old.
外国人:是30岁左右的男士,留光头。

P:Where did you get in the cab?
警察:你在哪儿上的车?
F:At the Pudong Shangri-La Hotel.
外国人:在浦东香格里拉大酒店。

P:W here did you get out of the cab?
警察:在哪儿下的车?
F:At Shanghai No. 1 Department Store.
外国人:在上海第一百货商店。

P:W hat color is the wallet/purse?
警察:钱包是什么颜色的。

F:It’s black.
外国人:是黑色的。

P:D escribe the contents.
警察:里面有什么?
F:There was three thousand RMB in it.
外国人:有三千元人民币。

P:Was there anything else in it?
警察:有其它东西吗?
F:Yes, two credit cards.
外国人:还有两张信用卡。

P:Please fill in this form to report the loss.
警察:请你填写失物情况登记表。

We will call you as soon as we find it.
我们找到后就通知你。

F:Thank you for your help.
外国人:谢谢你的帮助。

P:You’re welcome.
警察:不客气。

Words and Expressions
Lesson 8
第八课
Calling Emergency Number “110”
“110”接警
P:Hello, 110 emergency line. Could I help you?
警察:你好,这里是“110”热线, 有需要帮助的吗?F:Officer, I want to report a theft.
外国人:警官,我要报失窃案。

P:Where did it happen?
警察:请问事发地在哪儿?
F:At my apartment.
外国人:在我住所。

P:Where do you live?
警察你住在哪里?
F:I live in West Suburb Community.
Apartment 301, Building 5.
外国人:住在西郊小区, 5号楼301室。

P:M ay I have your name?
警察:请问你的姓名?
F:John Smith.
外国人:我叫约翰·史密斯,
P:What country are you from?
警察:你来自哪个国家?
F:From America.
外国人:美国。

P:What is your passport number?
警察:护照号码?
F:2002302.
外国人:2002302。

P:D o you live on your own?
警察:你独自一人住吗?
F:No, I live with my wife.
外国人:不,和太太一起住。

P:Please don’t worry.
警察:请别担心。

A police officer will be there soon.
警察马上就到。

F:Can we leave the apartment?
外国人:我们可以离开吗?
P:I’m afraid not.
警察:恐怕不行。

Please do not disturb or move anything
in the apartment.
请协助保护好现场。

Don’t let anyone in.
不要让任何人进入。

F:OK.
外国人:好的。

P:Take it easy.
警察:请放心。

We will try our best.
我们一定会尽力。

Part 3
第三部分
Advice & Warnings
in Emergencies
现场紧急处置
Lesson 9 Questioning Suspects 第九课盘查可疑行人
P:Stop! Don’t run!
警察:站住,不要跑!
F:Who, me?
外国人:叫我吗?
P:Yes.
警察:是的.
Why are you running away?
为什么跑?
F:I have something urgent to do.
外国人:我有急事。

P:W here have you come from?
警察:你从哪里来?
F:I have just come from the World Expo.
外国人:我刚参观了世博会。

P:The World Expo closed two days ago.
警察:活动已结束两天了。

F:…Er….
外国人:……嗯……。

P:Please show me your passport.
警察:请出示你的护照。

F:I don’t have it with me.
外国人:我没带。

P:Do you have any other photo ID?
警察:其它带照片的证件呢?
F:No.
外国人:没有。

P:What’s in your bag?
警察:包里装的是什么?
F: A laptop computer.
外国人:手提电脑。

P:What brand of computer is it? What color is it?
警察:什么牌子、什么颜色的?
F:…Umm …I can’t remember.
外国人:……嗯……记不清了……
P:Come with me to the police station. We want to ask you some more questions.
请跟我去派出所作进一步调查。

Words and Expressions
Lesson 10
第十课
Checking Suspicious Cars
检查可疑车辆
P:Pull over, please.
警察:请把车停在路边。

F:What's the matter?
外国人:什么事?
P:You were speeding.
警察:你驾车超速了。

F:Surely not!
外国人:不可能啊!
P:Our monitor has recorded your speed.
警察:我们的监控器记录了一切。

F:Really?
外国人:是真的吗?
P:Yes. Look at this record.
警察:是的. 请看这张记录单。

F:I see.
外国人:我知道了。

P:Please open the trunk.
警察:请打开后备箱。

F:Why? There's nothing in it!
外国人:为什么?里面没什么东西!
P:W hat’s in this box?
警察:这箱子里是什么?
Please open it.
请打开。

F:Just some used goods I bought in a village.
外国人:只是从村里买来的一些旧货。

P:U sed goods?
警察:旧货?
They look like antiques.
好像是出土文物吧。

Please come along with us to the police station.
请跟我们去派出所。

We need to question you further.
我们需要进一步调查。

F:Why? I haven’t done anything wrong.
外国人为什么?我没做错什么事。

P:You are acting very suspiciously.
警察:你有重大嫌疑。

You must cooperate with us.
必须与我们合作。

F:OK.
外国人:好的。

Words and Expressions
Lesson 11 Directing Traffic
第十一课交通疏导现场F:Hi, officer.
外国人:你好,警官。

Why can’t I get through?
为什么不让过?
P:Sorry, there is no entry at the moment.
警察:对不起,这条路暂时禁止通行。

F:Can I walk through?
外国人:我走过去行?
P:No.
警察:不行。

F:What’s going on?
外国人:发生了什么事?
P:There is a fire up ahead.
警察:前面有火灾。

F:How long will I have to wait?
外国人:要等多久?
P:I’m not sure.
警察:不清楚。

F:I’m in a great hurry.
外国人:我有急事,
Can’t you let me go through?
你不能让我过去吗?
P:N o, I’m sorry. It is for your safety.
警察:对不起, 不可以。

这是为了你的安全。

Please be patient.
请耐心等待。

F:But, I’ll miss the p lane.
外国人:可这样我要误机了!
P:Y ou can turn right and go to the elevated road.
警察:It will take you to the airport.
你可以从右边绕道上高架直接到机场。

F:How long will it take?
外国人:要多少时间?
P:About half an hour.
警察:大约半小时。

F:Thanks.
外国人:谢谢。

Words and Expressions
Lesson 12 Alcohol and Driving
第十二课酒后驾车
P:Pull over and switch off the engine!
警察:停车!
F:What’s up?
外国人:什么事?
P:It’s a routine check.
警察:这是例行检查。

F:For what?
外国人:查什么?
P:To breathalyse you.
警察:进行酒精测试。

F:OK.
外国人:好的。

P:Have you been drinking?
警察:你喝酒了?
F:I drank only one bottle of beer.
外国人:我就喝了一瓶啤酒。

P:B ut y ou have broken the traffic regulation.
警察:你(酒后驾车)违章了。

Please show me your driver’s license.
请出示你的驾驶证。

F:Here you are.
外国人:给你。

P:Y ou will be fined.
警察:你将被处罚。

Please get out of the car.
请下车。

Come with us.
跟我们走。

F:OK.
外国人:好的。

Words and Expressions
Lesson 13
第十三课
Fire Emergency & Evacuation
火场紧急疏导
F:Officer, there is a fire on the fourth floor.
外国人:警官,四楼着火了。

P:Attention, please!
警察:请注意!
Everyone must leave the building now.
大家马上离开楼。

F:What did you say?
外国人:你说什么?
P:Leave the building once!
警察:马上离开这栋大楼。

F:Where should we go?
外国人:往哪儿走?
P:G o out through the Emergency Exit, right now.
警察:赶快从紧急出口处出去。

F:I forgot my laptop computer.
外国人:我忘了手提电脑!
P:It is too dangerous to go and get it.
You must leave!
警察:太危险,不要去拿了。

快走!
Don’t use the lift.
不要乘电梯。

Use the stairs!
请走楼梯。

Go downstairs! Keep to the right!
下楼!靠右走下去。

F:I can’t see. It’s too smoky.
外国人:我什么也看不见。

烟雾太大了!
P:Cover your mouth and nose with a wet
washcloth.
警察:用湿毛巾捂着嘴巴和鼻子。

Get down on the floor if necessary.
必要时趴在地上往前爬。

F:Do we have enough time?
外国人:来得及吗?
P:Yes. Don’t panic.
警察:来得及。

大家不要慌乱。

The firemen have arrived.
消防警察已经到了。

They are putting out the fire.
他们正在灭火。

Words and Expressions
Lesson 14 Restricted Area
第十四课禁止采访
P:What are you doing here?
警察:你在干什么?
F:I’m gathering news.
外国人:我在采访。

P:Please show me your press card or
interview permit
警察:请出示记者证和采访许可证。

F:Here you are.
外国人:请看。

P:What do you report about?
警察:你采访什么?
F:The World Expo.
外国人:世博会。

P:You can’t take photos here.
警察:这里不能拍照。

F:Why not?
外国人:为什么?
P:Because your photos have nothing to do
警察:with the World Expo.
因为你拍的照片与世博会无关。

F:What’s the problem?
外国人:这有什么问题?
P:Y ou are in a restricted area. Your permit does not allow you to take photos here.
警察:你在禁止采访区域内。

你的采访证在此无效。

F:Can I go?
外国人:我可以走了吗?
P:No, you cannot. Please come with us.
警察:不可以,请跟我们走一趟。

We will need to question you further.
我们要做进一步调查。

Words and Expressions
Vocabulary
词汇表

afternoon / n.午后, 下午
airport / n.机场
American / n.美国人
answer / v.回答
antique /n.古董
apartment / n.公寓房
apply / v. 申请
appearance / n. 外貌
arrive / v.抵达
attention /n. 注意
B
bald / a.光秃的
beautiful /a.美丽的,很好的
behind /prep.在……后面
bottle / n. 瓶子
brand / n.商标, 牌子
breathalyse / v.用呼气测醉器对(驾车者)进行测醉检查building /n. 建筑物
(the) Bund /n.外滩
C
cab /n.计程车
call /v.打电话
Canadian // n. 加拿大人
care /n.小心
Chinese / n. 汉语, 中文
community /n.社区
computer / n.计算机
content / n.内容
cooperate / v.合作
credit /n.信用
cross /v.穿越
D
dangerous / a.危险的
daughter / n. 女儿
describe /v.描述
development /n.发展
direct / a.直接的
display /v.体现
disturb /n. 弄乱, 打乱
duty /n.职务; 职
E
easy / a.容易的
elevated / / a.提高的
emergency / n.紧急情况
engine / n.引擎
enjoy /v.享受
entry /n.入口
evening /n.晚上
excuse / v.原谅
exhibition / n.展览会
exit / n.出口
F feature / n.特色
feel /v./n.感觉
find /v.找到
fine /a.[口]很好,妙v.罚款
fireman / n.消防员
front /n.前面
G garden / n.花园
gather / v.积聚
H help /v.帮助
historical /a.历史的
I ID (identity) / n.身份证
interest /v.使发生兴趣
interview /v.采访
J jeans / n.牛仔裤
job /n.工作
journalist / n.新闻记者
L laptop /n. 便携式电脑a.便携的
leave /v. 离开
lecture /n.讲座
license /n.执照
lift /n.电梯
light / a.轻的;浅色的
like / v.喜欢
line /n.线路
lose / v.遗失;丢失
M madam / n. 女士, 夫人
maglev train /n.磁悬浮列车
meet /v.遇上,认识
metro / n.地铁
miss /v.错过
monitor / n.监视器
morning / n.早晨, 上午
museum / n.博物馆
N nationality / n.国籍
need /v.需要
nice /a.美好的,令人愉快的
notice / v.注意到
O obey /v.服从
officer /n.长官
police officer n.警官
oriental / a. 东方的
overpass /n.天桥
P panic / v. 惊慌
passport / n.护照
patient /a.耐心的
patrolman[复]- men /n.巡警
pearl /n.珍珠
permission / n.许可
permit/n.许可证
persuasion /n.劝说
police / n.警察
press / pres / n.新闻
problem / n.问题
purse /n.钱包(女士)
Q question / n.问题
R rail/reil/ n.轨道
realize / v.了解
red /a. 红色的
regulation /n.规章
remember / v. 记得
rent / v.租用
residence / n.住处
responsibility / n.责任
restricted /a.受限制的
routine / n. 例行公事
S safety / n.安全
shirt /n.衬衫
sign / n.签名
sir / n.先生
skyscraper / n.摩天楼
speak / v.讲
speed /v.超速行车
station /n.站点
suburb / n.市郊
subway/ n.地下通道
stop /v.停下
street / n.道
summon / v.传唤到法院
suspiciously /a.可疑的
switch/v.关掉
T taxi / n.出租汽车
temporary / a.暂时的
thank /v.感谢
theft /n.行窃; 偷窃的事例
think v.想,认为
tower / n.高楼; 塔
traffic /n. 交通
trunk / n. (汽车)后备箱
U understand / v.理解
university / n.大学
urgent /a.紧急的
use /v.使用
V visit / v.游览
visitor / n.游客
W wallet /n.钱包
washcloth / n.毛巾, 面巾
welcome / v.欢迎a.受欢迎的
work /v.工作
worry / v.担心
wrong /a.错误的
Y yesterday /n.昨天
Z zebra /n.斑马。

相关文档
最新文档