神探夏洛克 第二集 中英对白

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1=破烂熊乐园倾情奉献
2茶道中人曾语茶壶经过多道茶的浸润
The great artisans say the more the teapot is used
3将愈加温润如玉焕然有光
the more beautiful it becomes.
4养壶在于重复多次地用老茶汤汁浇壶身
The pot is seasoned by repeatedly pouring tea over the surface. 5陶土吸入茶汤的沉淀
The deposit left on the clay
6形成深厚温润的表面光泽
creates this beautiful patina over time.
7有些茶壶焕发的典雅的幽光
Some pots, the clay has been burnished
8是经四百年前的茶汤浸润而成
by tea made over 400 years ago.
9博物馆将在十分钟后关门
This museum will be closing in 10 minutes.
10四百年的古董他们允许你用来泡茶喝呢
400 years old, they're letting you use it to make yourself a brew. 11有些东西注定不该空坐在玻璃护罩里
Some things aren't supposed to sit behind glass,
12它们生来就该被人触碰
they're made to be touched.
13为人所用
To be handled.
14这些茶壶需要关爱
These pots need attention.
15陶土有裂纹了
The clay is cracking.
16我不觉得浇一丁点儿茶汁会有多大帮助
Well, I can't see how a tiny splash of tea is going to help.
17有时候一些东西需要你仔细地观察
Sometimes you have to look hard at something
18才能品味其价值
to see its value.
19看到么
See?
20这一只的光泽稍微亮些
This one shines a little brighter.
21不知道...
I don't suppose...
22我是说...
Um, I mean...
23你愿意跟我出去喝点东西么
I don't suppose that you want to have a drink?
24当然了不是喝茶
Not tea, obviously.
25跟我去酒吧喝一杯今晚
Um, in a pub, with me, tonight.
26你不会那么喜欢我的
You wouldn't like me all that much.
27喜不喜欢由我自己决定的嘛
Can I maybe decide that for myself?
28我不能去
I can't.
29抱歉
I'm sorry.
30请别再尝试约我了
Please stop asking.
31是保安么
Is that security?
32有人在么
Hello?
33-
神探夏洛克第一季第2集
盲眼银行家
34-=破烂熊字幕组=-
翻译:人鱼心台大叉fflonestar tpring
校对:tpring molatime
时间轴:来打酱油的迷糊浅浅烟雨訾洲
35请工作人员速至收银机...
Can the till supervisor please go to...?
36包装区域出现不明货物
Unexpected item in bagging area
37请重试
please try again.
38商品未扫描请重试
Item not scanned. Please try again.
39能小点声吗?
Can you maybe keep your voice down?
40额度不足信用卡授权失败好吧我明白了
Card not authorised. Yes, all right! I've got it.
41请使用其它付款方式额度不足信用卡授权失败
Please use an alternative method of payment. Card not authorised. 42请使用其它付款方式
Please use an alternative method of payment.
43自己留着吧老子不买了
Keep it. Keep that.
44你出去好久是啊但我啥都没买成
You took your time. Yeah, I didn't get the shopping.
45什么怎么了?
What? Why not?
46因为我在商店里跟自动收银机吵了一架
Because I had a row in the shop with a chip and PIN machine.
47你...你跟台机器吵了一架?
You... You had a row with a machine?!
48差不多它不动弹
Sort of. It sat there
49我朝它叫骂你有现金么?
and I shouted abuse. Have you got cash?
50用我的卡吧
Take my card.
51你该自己去的
You could always go yourself, you know,
52你在这坐了一上午
you've been sitting there all morning,
53我出门这么长时间你就没挪过窝
you've not even moved since I left.
54上次找你办的那个案子呢?
And what happened about that case you were offered -
55切里亚的钻石? 没兴趣
the Jharia diamond? Not interested.
56我给过他们答复了
I sent them a message.
57不劳您大驾我能提得动
Don't worry about me, I can manage.
58你用的是我的电脑? 当然了
Is that my computer? Of course.
59什么我的在卧室呢
What? Mine was in the bedroom.
60什么就这么两步你都懒得走么?
What? And you couldn't be bothered to get up?
61我设了开机密码的
It's password protected.
62不妨说我一分钟内就猜到了
In a manner of speaking. Took me less than a minute to guess yours, 63不是什么碉堡嘛
not exactly Fort Knox.
64好吧还来
Right. Thank you.
65得找个工作了没劲
Need to get a job. Oh, dull.
66听着是...
Listen, um...
67如果你能借我点儿...
..if you'd be able to lend me some...
68夏洛克你在听我说话么我得去趟银行
Sherlock, are you listening? I need to go to the bank.
69对了你所谓去银行...
Yes, when you said we were going to the bank...
70夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
71夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
72塞巴斯汀好啊哥们
Sebastian. Hiya, buddy.
73好久不见了算算该有八年了吧?
How long - eight years since I last clapped eyes on you?
74这是我朋友约翰·华生
This is my friend, John Watson
75朋友? 同事
Friend? Colleague.
76好吧
Right.
77随便坐
Grab a pew.
78喝点什么咖啡还是水?
Do you need anything, coffee, water?
79不需要么我们不渴谢了
No? We're all sorted here, thanks.
80看来你过得挺滋润啊经常出国
So you're doing well. You've been abroad a lot.
81怎么说?
Well, so?
82全球飞来飞去一个月内两次
Flying all the way around the world twice in a month.
83哈我看出来了你又来了
Right. You're doing that thing.
84
我们是大学同学这家伙总耍这种鬼把戏
We were at uni together, and this guy here had a trick he used to do. 85才不是什么鬼把戏
It's not a trick.
86他看你一眼就知道你的生平
He could look at you and tell you your whole life story.
87是啊我见识过了
Yes, I've seen him do it.
88搞得人人自危讨嫌的家伙
Put the wind up everybody, we hated him.
89我们去学院宴会厅吃早餐
We'd come down to breakfast in the formal hall
90这混蛋就一针见血地指出你前一天鬼混了
and this freak would know you'd been shagging the previous night.
91我只是观察细节请指教吧
I simply observed. Go on, enlighten me.
92每月出差两回满世界飞全说中了
Two trips a month, flying all the way around the world, you're quite right. 93怎么看出来的?
How could you tell?
94别告诉我是我领带上溅了一滴
Are you going to tell me there's a stain on my tie
95什么曼哈顿产的特制番茄酱?
from some special kind of ketchup you can only buy in Manhattan?
96不我... 那是我鞋上的泥点?
No, I... Is it the mud on my shoes?
97我刚才在外面跟你秘书聊了会儿
I was just chatting with your secretary outside.
98她告诉我的
She told me.
99你能赶来我太荣幸了有人非法闯入银行
I'm glad you could make it over, we've had a break-in.
100威廉爵士的办公室他曾是行长
Sir William's office - the bank's former chairman.
101为表纪念银行保留了他的办公室
The room's been left here like a sort of memorial.
102昨晚有人闯入
Someone broke in late last night.
103偷了什么? 房间里什么都没少
What did they steal? Nothing.
104仅仅留了一条讯息
Just left a little message.
105六十秒内出现的
60 seconds apart.
106有人在午夜闯进这里
So, someone came up here in the middle of the night,
107挥洒颜料一分钟内又离开了
splashed paint around and left within a minute.
108有多少种方法进那个办公室?
How many ways into that office?
109呵这就是有意思的地方
Well, that's where this gets really interesting.
110银行内部每扇门都由这台电脑上锁
Every door that opens in this bank, it gets locked right here. 111每个步入式柜台每个洗手间
Every walk-in cupboard, every toilet.
112那个门昨晚没有开过?
That door didn't open last night?
113我们保安系统有漏洞
There's a hole in our security.
114你能找到的话我们付你
Find it and we'll pay you -
115五位数
five figures.
116这是预付款
This is an advance.
117告诉我他怎么进来的
Tell me how he got in.
118更大的数额在后面
There's a bigger one on its way.
119我不需要金钱激励塞巴斯汀
I don't need an incentive, Sebastian.
120他咳咳他是在开玩笑
He's, er... ..he's kidding you, obviously.
121暂时由我帮他保管吧
Shall I look after that for him?
122谢谢
Thanks.
123
这个月出国两次
Two trips around the world this month.
124你没有问过他的秘书
You didn't ask his secretary,
125你那么说就是想故意惹恼他罢了
you said that just to irritate him.
126你怎么知道的注意到他的手表了吗?
How did you know? Did you see his watch?
127他的表怎么了
His watch?
128时间是对的但日期不对
The time was right, but the date was wrong.
129日期是两天以前
Said two days ago.
130他穿越日界线两次了还没调回来
Crossed the date line twice and he didn't alter it.
131一个月内怎么看出来的?
Within a month? How did you get that?
132新款百年灵
New Breitling.
133今年二月刚刚上市的
Only came out this February.
134好吧你觉得我们还需要在这继续查么
OK. So do you think we should sniff around here for a bit longer? 135我要的线索齐了多谢
Got everything I need to know already, thanks.
136那涂鸦是个讯息
That graffiti was a message.
137给银行交易大厅某个员工的
Someone at the bank, working on the trading floors.
138只要找到讯息接收方
We find the intended recipient and...
139就能牵出留讯息的人了?
They'll lead us to the person who sent it?
140当然
Obvious.
141交易大厅里有三百名工作人员该从何找起呢
Well, there's 300 people up there, who was it meant for?
142柱子什么?
Pillars. What?
143柱子和屏幕
Pillars and the screens.
144很少有地方能看到那涂鸦
Very few places you could see that graffiti from.
145范围大大缩小了
That narrows the field considerably.
146还有讯息是在
And, of course, the message was left
147昨晚11点34分留下的这能说明很多事
at 11.34 last night. That tells us a lot.
148是吗?
Does it?
149每小时都有人轮班
Traders come to work at all hours.
150有些同香港的交易得半夜进行
Some trade with Hong Kong in the middle of the night.
151那条讯息是给半夜里来的人看的
That message was intended for somebody who came in at midnight. 152黄页上姓凡·库的人不多
Not many Van Coons in the phone book.
153出租车
Taxi!
154现在怎么办在这儿呆坐着等他回来么
So what do we do now? Sit here and wait for him to come back? 155刚搬进来啥?
Just moved in. What?
156楼上这家名牌是新的
Floor above, new label.
157也可能是刚换
Could have just replaced it.
158没人那么无聊哪位?
No-one ever does that. Hello?
159你好我住你家楼下我们应该还没见过面
Hi, um, I live in the flat just below you. I don't think we've met. 160是啊呃我才刚搬进来没几天
No, well, er, I've just moved in.
161是这样我忘记带钥匙了
Actually, I've just locked my keys in my flat.
162要我放你进来吗?
Do you want me to buzz you in?
163谢了能顺便借用你家阳台吗?
Yeah. And can we use your balcony?
164啊?
What?!
165夏洛克
Sherlock?
166夏洛克你没事吧
Sherlock, are you OK?
167好吧等你乐意了再给我开门吧
Yeah, any time you feel like letting me in(!)
168你觉得会是破产吗?
Do you think he'd lost a lot of money?
169城市小青年自杀挺常见的
Suicide is pretty common among City boys.
170还不能确定就是自杀得了
We don't know that it was suicide. Come on.
171门从里面锁死
The door was locked from the inside,
172你是爬阳台进来的
you had to climb down the balcony.
173从待洗衣物看来他离开了三天
Been away three days judging by the laundry.
174看箱子里有些东西折的很整齐
Look at the case, there was something tightly packed inside it.
175多谢我信你就行了不愿意了?
Thanks. I'll take your word for it. Problem?
176是啊我可没绝望到要去翻死人内裤
Yeah, I'm not desperate to root around some bloke's dirty underwear. 177银行里的涂鸦意图何在呢?
Those symbols at the bank, the graffiti, why were they put there? 178某种密码么显而易见
Some sort of code? Obviously.
179为什么要画? 要交流的话发电邮啊
Why were they painted? Want to communicate, why not use e-mail? 180可能他没有回复
Well, maybe he wasn't answering.
181好呀你跟上了
Oh, good, you follow.
182还是不懂
No.
183哪种讯息让大家唯恐避之不及?
What kind of a message would everyone try to avoid?
184比如今天早上?
What about this morning?
185你盯着的那些信你说账单?
Those letters you were looking at? Bills?
186没错他被威胁了
Yes. He was being threatened.
187至少不是煤气公司
Not by the Gas Board.
188看看能不能从杯子上提些指纹
...see if we can get prints off this glass.
189警官初次见面
Sergeant, we haven't met.
190是啊我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are
191我希望你最好别碰任何证据
and I would prefer it if you didn't tamper with any of the evidence. 192我给雷斯垂德打过电话他过来了么?
I phoned Lestrade. Is he on his way?
193他很忙这里由我负责
He's busy. I'm in charge.
194还有我不是什么警官我是迪莫克探长
And it's not Sergeant, it's Detective Inspector Dimmock.
195这显然是自杀
We're obviously looking at a suicide.
196这似乎是所有证据的唯一解释
It does seem the only explanation of all the facts.
197错这只是解释之一
Wrong, it's one possible explanation
198支持部分证据
of some of the facts.
199你有了中意的结论但你
You've got a solution that you like, but you are choosing
200选择忽略了与之不符的一切
to ignore anything you see that doesn't comply with it.
201比如? 伤口在头部右侧
Like? Wound's on the right side of his head.
202所以? 凡·库是左撇子
And? Van Coon was left-handed.
203身体得有多柔韧啊
Requires quite a bit of contortion.
204左撇子? 你竟然没注意到
Left-handed? I'm amazed you didn't notice.
205看他家的摆设就知道了
All you have to do is look around this flat.
206咖啡桌靠左
Coffee table on the left-hand side,
207咖啡杯手柄朝左
coffee mug handle pointing to the left.
208电源插头常用左边纸和笔
Power sockets, habitually used the ones on the left. Pen and paper
209在电话左侧用右手接电话左手记录
on the left of the phone. Picked up with his right, took messages with his left. 210还要继续? 不了你已经说明了
D'you want me to go on? No, I think you've covered it.
211还是继续吧快说完了
I might as well, I'm almost at the bottom of the list.
212面包板上刀和黄油
There's a knife on the breadboard with butter
213放在刀刃右边
on the right side of the blade
214因为他用左手握刀
because he used it with his left. It's highly unlikely
215左撇子很难对头部右侧开枪自杀
that a left-handed man would shoot himself in the right of his head.
216结论有人闯了进来杀害了他
Conclusion, someone broke in here and murdered him -
217这才是所有证据的唯一结论
only explanation of all of the facts.
218那枪呢?
But the gun?
219他知道会有人来杀他
He was waiting for the killer.
220他被威胁过了什么?
He'd been threatened. What?
221今天在银行警告了他一次
Today at the bank, sort of a warning.
222袭击者进入时他开了一枪
He fired a shot when his attacker came in.
223子弹呢从开着的窗户飞了
And the bullet? Went through the open window.
224拜托
Oh, come on(!)
225这几率该有多小啊
What are the chances of that?!
226等着看弹道检测报告吧
Wait until you get the ballistics report.
227致命的子弹
The bullet in his brain
228不是他枪里的我向你保证
wasn't fired from his gun, I guarantee it.
229他的门从里反锁了凶手怎么进来的呢?
If his door was locked from the inside, how did the killer get in? 230很好你终于问了个正确的问题
Good, you're finally asking the right questions.
231他几乎是用叉子剪自己的头发
He's left trying to sort of cut his hair with a fork,
232也就是根本做不到
which of course can never be done.
233涂鸦是用来威胁的
It was a threat, that's what the graffiti meant.
234我在开会
I'm kind of in a meeting.
235你能先跟我秘书预约一下么
Can you make an appointment with my secretary?
236我觉得不能等了抱歉塞巴斯汀
I don't think this can wait. Sorry, Sebastian.
237你的一位交易员在你办公室工作的被谋杀了
One of your traders, someone who worked in your office, was killed. 238什么? 凡·库
What? Van Coon.
239警方正在他家
The police are at his flat.
240被谋杀了? 抱歉影响了大家的胃口
Killed?! Sorry to interfere with everyone's digestion.
241还要预约么
Still want to make an appointment(?)
242要不九点跟苏格兰场警官约一下?
Would maybe nine o'clock at Scotland Yard suit?
243哈罗公学牛津大学有为青年啊
Harrow, Oxford...very bright guy.
244在亚洲工作过所以……
Worked in Asia for a while, so...
245你让他负责香港账户?
You gave him the Hong Kong accounts?
246曾经一早上损失了五百万
Lost 5 million in a single morning,
247一周内又赚回来了
made it all back a week later.
248艾迪有着钢铁般的意志
Nerves of steel, Eddie had.
249谁会想杀他呢人人都会树敌
Who'd want to kill him? We all make enemies.
250但不是人人都会被爆头
You don't all end up with a bullet through your temple.
251常人是不会失陪一下
Not usually. Excuse me.
252董事长的短信
It's my chairman.
253警方找他了
Police have been on to him.
254显然警方说是自杀
Apparently they're telling him it was a suicide.
255他们弄错了
Well, they've got it wrong,
256塞巴斯汀他是被谋杀的
Sebastian. He was murdered.
257恐怕警方不这么看
Well, I'm afraid they don't see it like that.
258所以? 所以我老板也不这么看
So? And neither does my boss.
259别忘了我雇你查什么的别分心
I hired you to do a job. Don't get sidetracked.
260果然银行家都是铁石心肠的混蛋
I thought bankers were all supposed to be heartless bastards. 261我要你跑一趟克里斯宾拍卖行
I need you to get over to Crispians.
262有两个明代成化年间的古董花瓶拍卖
Two Ming vases up for auction - Chenghua.
263你能评估下么应该素琳去啊她才是专家
Will you appraise them? Soo Lin should go - she's the expert. 264素琳辞职了需要你帮忙
Soo Lin has resigned her job. I need you.
265就是临时工哦嗯没问题
Just locum work. No, that's fine.
266你... 其实以你的资历干这个浪费了
You're, um... Well, you're a bit over-qualified.
267呃因为我急需用钱
Er, I could always do with the money.
268这周有两位医师度假去了
Well, we've got two away on holiday this week
269还有一位因为怀孕离职了
and one's just left to have a baby.
270对你来说可能太平凡了
It might be a bit mundane for you.
271不不不有时候平凡点也是好事
Er, no, mundane is good, sometimes.
272我挺喜欢平凡
Mundane works.
273简历上说你曾经是个军人军医
It says here you were a soldier. And a doctor.
274你还会别的技能么?
Anything else you can do?
275在学校学过单簧管
I learned the clarinet at school.
276呵呵期待你的表演哦
Oh..well, I'll look forward to it.
277我说过了你能给我递支笔么
I said, could you pass me a pen?
278什么啥时候? 大概一小时以前
What? When? About an hour ago.
279根本没注意我已经出门了吗?
Didn't notice I'd gone out then?
280我去一家诊所面试了
I went to see about a job at that surgery.
281怎么样棒极了她很迷人
How was it? Great. She's great.
282谁?
Who?
283工作
The job.
284她?
She?!
285它
It.
286随便了过来看
Yeah, have a look.
287"能穿墙的侵入者"
"The intruder who can walk through walls."
288昨天晚上的事
It happened last night.
289一记者在家中遭枪击身亡
Journalist shot dead in his flat.
290房内门窗皆从内反锁
Doors locked, windows bolted from the inside.
291跟凡·库一样
Exactly the same as Van Coon.
292天哪你是说... 凶手又得手了
God! You think...? He's killed another one.
293布莱恩·卢奇自由职业记者
Brian Lukis, freelance journalist,
294在自己家被杀
murdered in his flat.
295房门从内紧锁
Doors locked from the inside.
296你得承认两次很相似
You've got to admit, it's similar.
297两人都是被能穿水泥墙的凶手杀的
Both men killed by someone who can walk through solid walls. 298探长你真认为艾迪·凡·库的死
Inspector, do you seriously believe that Eddie Van Coon was 299仅仅是一起都市自杀?
just another city suicide?
300我猜你该看过弹道检测报告了吧
You have seen the ballistics report, I suppose?
301杀害他的子弹是出自他的枪口么
And the shot that killed him. Was it fired from his own gun? 302不
No.
303不所以这案子进程本来
No. So this investigation might move
304会快很多要是你们当初相信我的话
a bit quicker if you were to take my word as gospel.
305我刚向你递交了谋杀调查申请
I've just handed you a murder inquiry.
306请给我五分钟调查死者公寓
Five minutes in his flat.
307四楼
Four floors up.
308所以他们自认为安全了
That's why they think they're safe.
309门链搭上门闩上就认为固若金汤了
Put a chain across the door, bolt it shut, think they're impregnable.
310他们根本没考虑还有别的方法进入房间
They don't reckon for one second that there's another way in.
311我不懂这是个飞檐走壁的凶手
I don't understand. Dealing with a killer who can climb.
312你到底在干嘛凶手能像昆虫一样攀墙
What are you doing? Clings to the walls like an insect.
313这就是他的入口
That's how he got in.
314什么?
What?!
315他沿墙而上跑过屋顶
He climbed up the side of the walls, ran along the roof,
316从天窗跳了进来
dropped in through this skylight.
317你开玩笑吧蜘蛛侠吗?
You're not serious?! Like Spider-Man?
318他爬上了港口住宅区公寓六楼
He scaled six floors of a Docklands apartment building,
319从阳台跳进去杀了凡·库鬼扯
jumped the balcony and killed Van Coon. Oh, hold on(!)
320他也是这么进银行的沿着窗架攀进露台
That's how he got into the bank - ran along the window ledge onto the terrace. 321我得找到这两个受害人的联系
I have to find out what connects these two men.
322借书卡上敲的日期是他被杀当天
Date stamped on the book is the same day that he died.
323夏洛克?
Sherlock?
324好杀手到银行
So, the killer goes to the bank,
325留下了威胁密码
leaves a threatening cipher at the bank.
326凡·库看到后惊慌失措跑回自己家锁上门
Van Coon panics, returns to his apartment, locks himself in.
327几小时后他被杀害
Hours later, he dies.
328凶手在图书馆发现了卢奇把密码写在
The killer finds Lukis at the library, he writes the cipher 329他一定会看到的书架上
on the shelf where he knows it'll be seen.
330卢奇逃回家里
Lukis goes home.
331深夜同样被杀害
Late that night, he dies too.
332他们为什么会被杀夏洛克?
Why did they die, Sherlock?
333只有密码能告诉我们
Only the cipher can tell us.
334世界全靠编码和密码运转约翰
The world's run on codes and ciphers, John.
335从价值百万的银行报警系统
From the million-pound security system at the bank
336到你欺负的条码扫描仪
to the PIN machine you took exception to.
337我们身边密码术无处不在
Cryptography inhabits our every waking moment.
338是我知道但是...
Yes, OK, but...
339都是电脑生成的
But it's all computer generated -
340电子编译电子密码
electronic codes, electronic ciphering methods.
341这次的不同
This is different.
342这是古代手法
It's an ancient device.
343现代编译法没用
Modern code-breaking methods won't unravel it.
344我们这是去哪? 我要去咨询个人
Where are we headed? I need to ask some advice. 345什么? 不好意思再说一遍?
What?! Sorry?
346你听清楚了我死都不说了
You heard me perfectly. I'm not saying it again.
347你咨询别人? 是颜料
You need advice? On painting.
348对我得问问专家
Yes, I need to talk to an expert.
349新系列的一部分
Part of a new exhibition.
350很有意思我命名它为
Interesting. I call it...
351城市嗜血狂
Urban Bloodlust Frenzy.
352朗朗上口
Catchy(!)
353我只有两分钟社区协警
I've got two minutes before a Community Support Officer 354就要转过那墙角来了
comes around that corner.
355我画着你说?
Can we do this while I'm working?
356你知道这谁画的么我认得这颜料
Know the author? I recognise the paint.
357像密歇根产的喷力强劲
It's like Michigan...hard-core propellant.
358我猜含锌
I'd say zinc.
359那个符号呢你认识么
And what about the symbols? Do you recognise them? 360都不知是不是个符号
I'm not even sure it's a proper language.
361两个人被杀了莱兹
Two men have been murdered, Raz.
362破解这密码是找到凶手的关键
Deciphering this is the key to finding out who killed them. 363这是你们唯一的线索?
And this is all you've got to go on(?)
364好像不太够吧你到底帮不帮忙?
It's hardly much, is it? Are you going to help us or not? 365我帮你问问
I'll ask around.
366肯定有人知道点什么喂
Somebody must know something about it. Oi!
367你他妈的在干什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
368这画廊是登记保护建筑
This gallery is a listed public building.
369不不等等不是我画的
No, no. Wait, wait. It's not me who painted that.
370我只是帮着拿一下...
I was just holding this for...
371还是个狂热分子哈?
Bit of an enthusiast, are we?
372她手上有个重要修复项目才进行到一半
She was right in the middle of an important piece of restoration. 373她不可能突然辞职的
Why would she suddenly resign?
374家庭纠纷她辞呈里说的
Family problems. She said so in her letter.
375但她没家庭啊
But she doesn't have a family.
376她独自来这个国家的
She came to this country on her own.
377安迪那些茶壶那些陶瓷
Andy! Look, those teapots, those ceramics.
378已经成了她的心头宝
They've become her obsession.
379她都修复它们好几周了
She's been working on restoring them for weeks.
380我不信她会突然...抛下它们
I can't believe that she would just...abandon them.
381也许是想躲开某个缠着她的人呢?
Perhaps she was getting a bit of unwanted attention?
382你怎么这么慢
You've been a while.
383是啊你知道的嘛
Yeah, well, you know how it is.
384拘留所警官都是慢性子对吧
Custody sergeants don't really like to be hurried, do they?
385走程序呗按指纹
Just formalities. Fingerprints,
386签罚单周二我还得上治安法庭
charge sheet, and I've got to be in magistrates' court on Tuesday. 387嗯? 我夏洛克我周二要上庭
What? Me, Sherlock! In court, on Tuesday!
388他们要判我反社会行为罪可以很好
They're giving me an ASBO! Good, fine.
389你告诉你那小朋友
You want to tell your little pal
390欢迎他随时去自首
he's welcome to go and own up any time.
391这个符号我还是搞不明白
This symbol, I still can't place it.
392不我要你去趟警察局
No, I need you to go to the police station
393问问那记者的事
and ask about the journalist.
394他的个人财物应该存档了
The personal effects will have been impounded.
395去把他的日记或别的什么记录行程的拿来
Get hold of his diary, or something that will tell us his movements. 396去找凡·库的助理
Go and see Van Coon's PA.
397追踪他们的行程总会找到重合的
If you retrace their steps, somewhere they'll coincide.
398(苏格兰场)
Scotland Yard.
399周五从大连飞回来的
Flew back from Dalian Friday.
400看来他跟销售连开了几场会
Looks like he had back-to-back meetings with the sales team. 401能给我打印一份么
Can you print me up a copy?
402没问题他去世那天呢?
Sure. What about the day he died?
403你能告诉我他在哪吗?
Can you tell me where he was?
404抱歉这有个空当
Sorry, I've got a gap.
405我有他所有的收据
I have all his receipts.
406你的朋友... 听着不管你说什么
Your friend... Listen, whatever you say,
407我都百分百赞成
I'm behind you 100 per cent.
408是个自大的混蛋
...he's an arrogant sod.
409就这样而已? 别人说得可要难听多了
Well, that was mild. People say a lot worse than that.
410你是来要这个的吧那记者的日记
This is what you wanted, isn't it? The journalist's diary?
411他做老板如何阿曼达? 欣赏员工么?
What kind of a boss was he, Amanda? Appreciative?
412不我可不会用这个词
Um, no. That's not a word I'd use.
413艾迪只欣赏带天价标签的东西
The only things Eddie appreciated had a big price tag.
414比如那瓶护手霜是他给你买的吧
Like that hand cream. He bought that for you, didn't he?
415看这个
Look at this one.
416他去世那天叫过出租车18.5镑
Got a taxi from him on the day he died, 18.50.
417是送他去办公室的
That would get him to the office.
418不是交通高峰看看时间
Not rush hour. Check the time.
419正在早上18镑他能到...
Mid-morning. 18 would get him
420最远到... 西区
as far as... .. The West End.
421我记得他说过
I remember him saying.
422地铁票一点钟在皮卡迪利广场买的Underground, printed at one in Piccadilly.
423他最终是搭地铁回的办公室
So he got a Tube back to the office.
424他为什么要搭出租进城搭地铁回来呢?
Why would he get a taxi into town, and then the Tube back? 425因为他在送一件重物
Because he was delivering something heavy.
426扛着个大包裹上电梯很不方便
You wouldn't lug a package up the escalator.
427送东西?
Delivering?!
428送给皮卡迪利广场地铁站附近某人
To somewhere near Piccadilly Station.
429把包裹放下送到手然后...
Dropped the package, delivered it, and then...
430(意大利餐馆收据)
停了一下他饿了
Stopped on his way. He got peckish.
431于是你在去地铁站的路上买了午饭
So you bought your lunch from here en route to the station 432但是你从哪过来的呢?
but where were you headed from?
433你从哪下的出租车?
Where did the taxi drop you?
434哦对了
Oof! Right.
435艾迪·凡·库死的那天送了个包裹来
Eddie Van Coon brought a package here the day he died. 436不管那箱子里是什么
Whatever was hidden inside that case...
437我已经拼出了一幅拼图
I've managed to piece together a picture
438用零碎信息信用卡账单收据
using scraps of information - credit card bills, receipts. 439他从中国回来
He flew back from China,
440就来了这里夏洛克
then he came here. Sherlock.
441就在这街上附近
Somewhere in this street, somewhere near.
442不知具体在哪可...
I don't know where, but...
443就在那儿的那个商店你怎么知道?
That shop, over there. How could you tell? 444卢奇的日记他那天也在
Lukis' diary. He was here too.
445他记下了地址哦
He wrote down the address. Oh.
446你好
Hello.
447想要...招财猫吗?
You want...lucky cat?
448不不用了谢谢
No, thanks, no.
449只要10镑啊只要10镑
10! 10 pounds
450我觉得你老婆她会喜欢
I think your wife, she will like.
451呃谢谢
Um, thank you.
452夏洛克...
Sherlock...
453这个标签没错我看见了
The label there. Yes, I see it.
454跟密码上一模一样
It's exactly the same as the cipher.
455这是个古老的号码系统"苏州码子"
It's an ancient number system - Hang Zhou.
456如今只有街头贩子才用
These days only street traders use it.
457这就是银行
Those were numbers written on the wall at the bank 458图书馆墙上写的数字
and at the library.
459用古老的中国异体字写的数字
Numbers written in an ancient Chinese dialect.。

相关文档
最新文档