《老男孩(2013)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
希望如此
I hope so.
-大家常联络啊 -没问题
-All right, you guys gotta call me. -Yeah.
说到做到啊好吧
Make this happen. Make this happen, all right?
回见拜拜
See you guys. See you. All right.
-乔伊最近怎样老样子 -对啊
-Joey, what's up? The usual? -Yeah.
-谢了威利 -希望你昨晚过得开心
-Thanks, Willy. -I hope you had a nice night.
是的
Yes, sir.
新地方怎么样
What about that new place?
我得挂了再见
Oh, girl, I gotta go. Bye.
你迟到了
You're late.
时间这种东西是相对的宝贝
Time is a relative thing, doll.
哈迪根先生非常生气
Mr. Hardigan, he's furious.
布鲁先生威胁要找别家做生意
Mr. Blumenthal's threatening to take his business elsewhere. 有个叫帕特的家伙警告你离他妹妹远点
Guy named Pat Vinelli said stay away from his sister or else. -帕里夏 -哦这个你前妻
-Patricia. Mm. Mm. -Oh, and this one, your ex-wife,
唐娜·霍桑她快气疯了
Donna Hawthorne? She's really pissed.
-她一直都那样 -这也难怪
-She's always pissed. -I don't blame her.
妈的
Damn.
1993年10月8日下午3:12
夏基先生他在办公室
Mr. Sharkey, he's in his office.
-你来了啊 -嘿头儿
-There he is. -Hey, boss man.
-乔近来如何啊 -很好哦
-Joe, how you doing? -Good. Oh!
不好意思让我看看
Oh, I'm sorry. Oh, let me take a look at those.
-昨晚拳击赛看了吗 -没啊我在工作
-Watch the fight? -I didn't. I was working.
纽科姆这个人你拿得下他吗
Talk to me about Newcombe. Are you gonna bag him?
这个单子对我们很重要
This is a make it or break it for us.
今晚我们在品奈高一起吃饭
Got dinner tonight at the Pinnacle.
-品奈高很贵啊 -是啊但很有必要
-Pinnacle? Oof. Expensive. -Yup. Oof. Necessary.
-好吧搞定他 -没什么搞不定
-All right, reel him in. -I always do.
如果你做不到我们就惨了我说清楚些
If you don't, we're fucked. Now, let me make this very clear. 如果你做不到我就...
If you don't, I'm...
-你就卷铺盖走人 -明白了
-you're fucked. -Got it. I got the deal.
收拾下自己
Clean yourself up a little bit.
换上最好的行头
Put on your best suit.
喷点古龙水弄香点
Wear cologne, smell good.
-他的女人对你印象不错 -挺好
-Aramis. That chickie of his likes you. -Love it.
一定拿下啊冠军
You knock them out, champ.
我会的左挡右闪随机应变
I will. Bob and weave. Bob and weave.
拳击啊
Boxing.
小菜一碟
Primitive.
你好乔·杜塞特
Yeah, Joe Doucett.
你午饭吃的够久啊
That was a long lunch.
找我有什么事唐娜
What can I do for you?
知道今天是什么日子吗
You know what day this is?
知道啊公元1993年10月8号♥
Yes, I do. It's the 8th of October, the year of our Lord 1993
也就是说我又晚交了抚养费
which means that I'm late with my child support again.
我不是因为这个打给你你知道的
That is not why I'm calling, you know it.
三周前就让你来米娅的生日派对
I asked you to come to Mia's party three weeks ago,
你都没回复我
you never called me back.
-我去不了唐娜 -为什么
-Well, I can't make it, Donna. -Why not?
-今晚有重要客户 -客户很重要
-Because I have a big client dinner. -Ha. Well, that's way more important 比你女儿的生日都重要
than your daughter's birthday.
听着她才三岁
Listen, she is 3 years old, okay?
三岁好吗你觉得她会在意我去不去吗
Three years old, okay? Do you think she cares whether I'm there or not? 你知道吗乔
You know what, Joe?
作为一个丈夫一个父亲
As a husband, as a father,
你就是他妈一笑话
you are a fucking joke!
我也告诉你你就是一婊♥子♥ 唐娜
You know what? You're a bitch, Donna.
-你说什么 -你就是一臭婊♥子♥
-What did you say? -You're a fucking bitch!
-操 -操
-Fuck... -Fuck!
我们的广♥告♥吸引的不是普通人
We don't make ads for Joe Doakes.
不是张三李四路人甲
No, John Q. Public, John and Jane Doe, Mr. Everyman.
统统不是
No, no, no.
我们吸引的是丹尼尔·纽科姆
We make ads for Daniel Newcombe.
是乔·杜塞特
We make ads for Joe Doucett.
我们迎合的是精英阶层
We cater to the elite, the crème de la crème.
名流体坛明星艺人以及歌♥手
Celebrities, athletes, entertainers, rappers.
他们都会想开您的豪车
All in a Daniel Newcombe fine motor vehicle.
这才是这个广♥告♥的目的
That's what I'm gonna do for you.
这主意不错
It's a really great idea.
这主意不错听听这位女士说的
It's a great idea. Listen to the lady.
那我就给你们一次机会
I'm gonna give you a shot.
要的就是你这句话
That's what I like to hear.
-周一一早打给我 -我会的先生
-Call me at the office first thing Monday. -I will do so, sir.
我去打个电♥话♥ 恕我失陪
I've gotta make a call. Please excuse me.
人该忙的时候就得去忙
You gotta do business when you gotta do business.
-快点回来 -马上宝贝
-Don't be long? Okay. -I'll be right back, baby.
-多登对的夫妻啊 -他是最好的
-A beautiful couple. -He's the best.
你不会后悔我保证
You won't regret it. I promise you.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
多谢了朱迪没你我谈不成这事
Thank you, Judy. I don't think I could've done that without you. 哪的话
Oh, sure you could've.
我讲的笑话你都笑
Laughing at all my jokes, telling him what great ideas I have. 跟他说我的主意有多好
They are great ideas. I appreciate that.
-确实很好啊
-衷心感谢
论胡编乱造我俩不分上下听着
From one bullshit artist to another. Listen.
我刚在想咱们俩不如
I was thinking, what do you say you and I,
甩开那个老家伙周末一起玩玩
we get together this weekend, ditch the old man,
开瓶威士忌加点可乐
bottle of Scotch, eight ball of coke,
再看个重口味的片
dirty movies on Skinemax?
-你说什么 -怎么了
-What? -Excuse me?
我直说吧
Let me get this straight.
你觉得我那么说是因为我想跟你上♥床♥ You think I said those things because I wanna fuck you?
-是啊 -不是
-Yeah. -No.
绝对不是我是为了尽快离开这
No? No. I wanna get out of here
离你远点能多快就多快
and away from you as fast as humanly possible.
-鬼知道丹尼尔怎么会看上你 -好吧
-Daniel likes you, God knows why. -Okay.
-但是乔 -怎么
-Yeah? -But, Joe?
你就是一混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
我宁愿跟尸体做♥爱♥
And I would rather fuck a corpse.
乔
Joe.
-你想羞辱我吗 -不我没有
-You wanna disrespect me? -No. I didn't...
-没事的 -只是个误会
-That's all right. -It was just a misunderstanding.
我是有肚量的人我不会介意
I'm a big boy. I'm a big boy. I can take it.
好吧
Okay.
但你要是侮辱我心爱的女人
But you disrespect the woman I love,
小子那就...
son, that's...
-那就太傻了 -只是个误会
-That's just plain stupid. -It was just a misunderstanding. 我们走吧宝贝
Let's go, baby.
不值得跟这种人计较
He's not worth the trouble.
我酒没了
I'm dry!
还有人有酒吗
Does anybody have any more alcohol?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
还有人有酒吗
Does anyone have more alcohol?
我不想...
I can't...
嘿等等
Hey, wait up!
美♥利♥坚♥
U.S.A.
美♥利♥坚♥
U.S.A.
美♥利♥坚♥ 喔
U.S.A. Whoa!
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
我知道了
I know what that is.
-都有什么 -五美元
-What have you got? -Five dollar.
什么我碰都没碰
What? I haven't even touched anything yet. 好吗
Okay?
-这个多少钱 -五美元
-How much is that? -Five dollar.
我女儿
My daughter.
她就要三岁了
She's gonna be 3 years old.
今天是她生日
It's her birthday.
-给我五美元 -三岁了
-Give me 5 dollar. -Three years old.
三岁了
Three years old.
给我五美元
Give me 5 dollar.
你给我五美元
You give me 5 dollar.
别
No.
别下了
Stop it.
查基
Chucky!
-查基 -已经打烊了
-Chucky! -We're closed.
不我是乔
No! It's Joe!
你聋了吗我说我们打烊了
Are you deaf? I said we're closed.
是乔开门
Joe! Open up.
嘿开门给我杯酒喝
Hey! Come on! Give me one drink.
-快点就一杯 -咖啡要吗
-Come on. One... -Coffee.
不去他妈的咖啡
No. Fuck coffee.
-不你保证过的 -你保证过的
-No, you promised. -You promised.
-你保证过的 -你保证过的跟鸭子说
-You promised. -You promised. Tell the duck.
我不想跟鸭子说话
I don't wanna tell the duck.
明天再来你会感谢我
Come back tomorrow. You'll thank me in the morning. 不不
No! No!
操不
Fuck, no! Ah!
该死的
Goddamn it.
你不想找点乐子
You don't wanna have fun!
没人想找点乐子了
Nobody wants to have fun anymore.
去他妈的
Goddamn it.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
嘿我借个厕所行吗
Hey, I'm gonna take a piss, all right?
行吗
Okay?
抱歉用了你的厕所
Oh. Sorry about the toilet.
我不是...
I didn't mean...
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
内衣
Underwear.
这他妈的都什么啊
What the hell is this?
他妈的怎么没电♥话♥
Where the fuck is the phone?
欢迎入住
我们将竭诚为您服务
有人吗
Hello?
有人听得到我吗
Can anybody hear me?
有人吗
Hello?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
有人没有
Hello?
外面有人听得到我吗
Can anybody hear me on the outside?
我被困在旅馆房♥间了
I'm stuck in a motel room.
有人吗
Hello?
我♥操♥
Fuck!
有人吗
Hello?
为什么把我关在这告诉我听着
Tell me why I'm here. Tell... No, listen.
告诉我为什么不不
Tell me why I'm here. No, no, no.
欢迎入住
Ah. Ow.
我们将竭诚为您服务
饺子除了饺子什么都行
Dumplings. Anything but dumplings.
求你了
Please.
求你了能给我点别的吃吗
Please can I have something else to eat?
你他♥娘♥的♥ 上帝保佑你
Jesus H. Christ, God love you,
给我点别的吃除了这堆狗屎
give me something other than this crap.
我们要挤压两次
We're gonna squeeze for two
然后打来两次确保你有压住
and then we're gonna open for two. Make sure you resist it. 这是强健大腿的好方法
This is a great way to tone and strengthen your upper legs. 我们都知道这个部位常被忽视
And we all know that's an area that often gets neglected. 如果你还没开始那就和我一起来吧
So, if you haven't already, join with me now.
挤压
And squeeze.
来吧打开好的
Come on, and up. Good.
-能感觉到发热吗 -能啊
-Can you feel the burn? -Yes.
-放松 -放松
-And release. -Release.
就这样
Here we go.
-开始... -挤压
-And... -Squeeze.
放松
And release.
-就这样继续挤压 -挤压
-Let's go, keep going. Squeeze. -Squeeze.
打开啊
And up. Ahh.
现在我们要加速了
Now we're gonna speed it up.
就这样
Oh, yeah.
-很好感受一下 -我在感受
-Good. Feel it. -I am.
很好打开
Ahh. Ahh. Ahh. Mm. Oh.
很好挤压
Good, and open.
就这样挤压
Good, and squeeze. And...
然后打开
And open.
挤压
Squeeze.
打开
And open.
她在这
There she is.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
今早单身母亲唐娜·霍桑的尸体
Early this morning, the body of single mother Donna Hawthorne
被发现在她南区的公♥寓♥里
was discovered in her Southside apartment.
警方断定她遭性侵后被殴打致死
Police confirmed that she was raped and savagely beaten to death.
被害人是一个三岁女孩的母亲
The victim was the mother of a 3-year-old girl
凶案发生时孩子就在公♥寓♥里
who was inside the apartment at the time of the killing.
取证人员称
To quote forensic investigators:
有确凿证据表明
The evidence is irrefutable.
犯罪嫌疑人是被害者前夫乔瑟夫·杜塞特
Prime suspect Joseph Doucett was the victim's former husband
他是孩子的亲生父亲
and father of the surviving child.
斯蒂芬妮·李现场报道迈克尔
That's all from Stephanie Lee, here on the scene. Back to you, Michael.
切记
Remember,
敌人最脆弱的时候就是他准备进攻的刹那
your enemy is most vulnerable just before he strikes.
这里非常危险千万不要放松警惕
This area is extremely dangerous. Don't let your guard down for a second. 他们无处不在
They're everywhere.
这件事情很重要
This is really big.
我们要想好下一步怎么做
We need to think about what our next move will be.
制定计划按计行事
We must figure out a plan and execute it.
更重要的是你们俩要在一起
More importantly, we need to get you two together.
-你必须要跟他谈谈 -可惜谈话没有用
-You have to speak with him. -Unfortunately, it didn't work. 他还活着
He's still alive.
我们必须试试别的法子
We're going to have to try something else.
我不确定这看起来很冒险
I don't know. That seems risky.
如果那两个人和我们想的一样...
If those two guys are who we think they are...
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
六七八
Six, seven, eight.
上下往下下慢
Up, down. Let's take it down, down, slow.
下下慢
Down, down, slow.
下下慢
Down, down, slow.
慢一点
Take it lower.
就这样起来
That's it, bring it up.
下下慢慢往下
Down, down, slow.
下下慢
Down, down, slow.
弯腰就这样
Arch your back. That's it.
就这样
That's it.
休息一下待会继续
Recover before we get back into it.
我威廉姆·杰斐逊·克♥林♥顿♥郑重宣誓I, William Jefferson Clinton, do solemnly swear
我必忠实执行总统的职务...
I will faithfully execute the office of president...
来这里
Come on this way.
我的小国王
You're the king.
永远别离开我
Don't ever leave me.
永远别离开我
Don't ever leave me.
我不会伤害你的宝宝
Oh, I won't touch your babies.
我不会伤害你的宝宝
I won't touch your babies.
我会让你舒舒服服
I'll keep you nice and comfy here.
你保护好你的宝贝们
Yes, you protect those babies.
保护好你的小宝贝
You protect those babies.
你去哪了
Where are you?
你去哪了
Where are you?
啊不
Aah! No!
不不不
No, no, no!
不
No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
今晚的犯罪大揭秘
Tonight on Mysteries of Crime:
1994年7月30号♥
July 30th, 1994.
唐娜·霍桑被她的前夫乔瑟夫·杜塞特
Donna Hawthorne is brutally raped and beaten to death 残忍♥奸♥杀♥
by her ex-husband, Joseph Doucett.
整个案情很简单但问题是
It's an open-and-shut case, but there's just one problem.
凶手失踪了
The killer has disappeared.
乔·杜塞特已经潜逃五年
For five years Joe Doucett has eluded justice.
这个魔鬼现在藏身何处呢
Where could this fiend be hiding?
我是詹姆斯·普斯李
I'm James Prestley.
今晚我们将探究这个犯罪之谜
Tonight, we examine this mystery of crime.
你能告诉我们有关米娅的事吗
What can you tell us about Mia?
在那起悲剧后我们收养了米娅
We adopted Mia shortly after the tragedy.
不论是她的母亲还是那个凶手杜塞特
Neither her mother or this Doucett murderer
都没有在世的亲人
had any living relatives
所以我们很幸运...上天眷顾我们
so we were lucky enough to... Blessed.
是的
Yeah.
我们真的很幸运能有这个小天使陪伴
We were blessed to have this angel come into our lives.
-米娅知道她的身世吗 -不知道
-Does Mia know what happened? -No.
她知道自己是被收养她的生母不在了
I mean, she knows she's adopted and that her real mother is gone 就只是这些
but no more than that.
我们打算等她长大后再告诉她
We're waiting until she's older to tell her.
我本想和米娅聊聊但肯和雪莉·罗丝
I wanted to talk to Mia, but instead, Ken and Shirley Roos
只让我们看她陶醉的神情
let us watch their daughter do what she loves best.
我的宝贝女儿亲爱的米娅
"Dear daughter, dear Mia,
我今天在电视上看见你了你真漂亮
I saw you on TV today. You looked very pretty.
你演奏大提琴的场景真是美极了
When you played your cello, it was so beautiful.
看到你那么幸福
I'm glad that you're happy.
你被那么好的人收养我由衷的开心
That you're being taken care of by such nice people.
我多希望陪在你身边
I wish it were me.
这是我写信给你的初衷
I'm writing to you to tell you."
抬起胳膊右膝弯曲
Lift your arms. Bend your right knee.
今天我发誓要改变
That today I vow to change.
今天我发誓要抵抗那些
And today, I pledge to fight against the impulses
毒害我身体的冲动
that poison my body
以及那些毒害我的内心
No, no, no, and my mind
以及灵魂的冲动
and my soul.
为了你我亲爱的女儿
And I do this, dear daughter,
我要改变自己
for you
希望有一天你看到的不是以前的我
In hopes that one day you will see me not for who I was -而是现在的我 -挤压
-but for who I am. -Squeeze.
-我知道你恨我 -很好
-And I know that you hate me. -Good.
你应该恨我
And I deserve your hate
但不是因为你妈妈的死
But not for the death of your mother.
不...
No...
我没有杀害她
"I did not kill her.
你应该恨我是因为我从来不是称职的父亲
I deserve your hate because I was never a father to you.
直到现在
Until now."
五四
Five, four,
三二一
three, two, one.
你是安卓·布鲁吗
Are you Andrew Blumenthal?
你是丹尼尔·纽科姆吗
Are you Daniel Newcombe?
你是帕里夏·瓦内利吗
Are you Patrick Vinelli?
还是夏基先生
Mr. Sharkey?
理查德·丹尼森
Richard Dennison?
你是肯尼·弗劳斯吗
Are you Kenny Flowers?
塞缪尔·卡佛
Samuel Carver?
是马克·阿特拉斯吗
Are you Mark Atlas?
我们是为世界的自♥由♥与和平而战
We've fought for the cause of liberty and for the peace of the world. 你是比尔·迈尔斯吗
Are you Bill Myers?
你是汤姆·马歇尔
Are you Tom Marshall?
我们担心的风暴已临近
We are facing a storm that most of us have feared.
风暴现已达五级
The storm is now a category five
风速每小时150英里
with sustained winds of 150 miles an hour
阵风每小时190英里
with wind gusts of 190 miles per hour.
我一定能出去
I will get out.
不管你是谁
And whoever you are,
不管你在哪
wherever you are,
我一定会找到你
I will find you.
龙
...维护保护捍卫
...preserve, protect and defend
美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
The Constitution of the United States.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
The Constitution of the United States.
-愿上帝保佑你 -愿上帝保佑我
-So help you God. -So help me God.
自♥由♥是属于你的你能做得到
Freedom is yours. You can do it.
持续推保持呼吸平稳感受内心平和
Keep pushing, keep breathing. Feel the inner peace within you. 这是获得自♥由♥的另一种途径
Another chance to freedom.
自♥由♥与你同在
It's always there for you.
我说完了雷
That's everything. Back to you, Ray.
91 92
Ninety-one, 92,
93,
94.
亲爱的女儿今天我要离开这个地方
"Dear daughter, today I leave this place,
这个监狱
this prison.
一旦自♥由♥ 我会把这些信带给你
And once I'm free, I will get these letters to you, somehow.
我请求你读完这些信之后再来评判我
All I ask, Mia, is that you read them before you judge me.
求你了
I beg you.
求你了
Please.
爱你的父亲
Your loving father."
我们节目已开播二十余年
Over 20 years on the air.
这期节目我们来回顾
This season we look back
那些不可思议的犯罪谜团
at the greatest mysteries of crime in our history.
今晚的案件就是
Tonight,
唐娜·霍桑的谋杀案跟我说说你的母亲
the murder of Donna Hawthorne. Tell me about your mother.
我不记得我的母亲
I don't remember my mother,
但我知道我爱她
but I know I loved her.
在内心深处我知道我爱她
I know it in my heart and my soul.
那你的父亲呢
And your father?
我也不记得他
I don't remember him, either.
抱歉我刚问的不是这个
I'm sorry, that's not what I was asking.
我恨他所做的一切
I hate him for what he did.
我因他做的事恨他
No, there's a part of me that hates him for what he did
但我仍然想要去了解他
but there's another part that wants to understand,
想问问他为什么
that wants to ask why.
你父亲已失踪二十年
Your father's been missing for 20 years.
我不知道你是否觉得他已经死了
I don't know if you presume he's dead
但如果他在现场你觉得自己可以原谅他吗
but if I could somehow bring him here, do you think you could forgive him? 我可以试试看
I could try.
米娅·罗丝是个才貌双全的年轻人
Mia Roos is a beautiful and very talented young woman
不过最让人动容的是
but what's most impressive about
她富有同情心的温和品性
her is her gentle and compassionate spirit.
我希望她有一天能够得到解脱
I only hope that she's able to find some kind of closure one day. 这个谜团或许永远解不开但有一点很清楚
This mystery may remain unsolved, but one thing is clear.
邪不胜正
Justice always prevails.
我是詹姆斯·普斯李
I'm James Prestley.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
等一下
Hey, slow down a second.
停下来
Stop.
-给我放手 -嘿
-Get the fuck off of me! -Hey!
别骚扰那位女士
Leave the lady alone.
别去骚扰她
Leave her the fuck alone.
别打了别打了
Stop! Stop! Wait!
求你了别打了
Please! No! No!
别打了
No!
别打了不要
Stop! Stop!
别打了求你了
Stop! Please!
求你了
Please!
告诉他我来过好吗
Let him know I stopped by, all right?
嘿她在哪
Hey. Where is she?
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is!
-别伤害我 -她去哪了
-Don't hurt me! -Where is she?
嘿放开他
Hey! Let him go!
老天放开他
Jesus, let go of him!
天啊乔尼你没事吧
Jesus, Johnny, are you okay?
如果你想看医生请先遵守规则好吗
If you wanna see the doctor, respect the rules, okay?
抱歉不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-我认错人了 -你还好吗
I thought he was someone else. -You okay?
-没事吧 -没事
-Is everything all right? -Yeah, yeah, everything's fine. 这个是你的吧
That must be yours.
乔尼有时会错拿别人东西
Johnny takes things that don't belong to him sometimes. 真的很抱歉我是汤姆·梅尔比
I'm really sorry about that. Hey, I'm Dr. Tom Melby.
这个诊所是我的
I run the clinic.
我是乔·杜克斯
I'm Joe Doakes.
乔尼能把杜克斯先生的雨伞还给他吗
Johnny, can we give Mr. Doakes his umbrella back?
-可以吗 -不
-Please? -No.
-不用他留着吧 -你确定
-No' he can keep it -You sure?
先生乔
Sir? Uh, Joe? Um, uh...
不好意思如果您需要任何医疗帮助
Sorry. If you think that you might need any medical help 或者只是想找人聊聊
or, you know, if you just... If you just wanna talk to
我的名字叫玛丽·塞巴斯蒂安
someone, my name is Marie Sebastian.
请您拿着它
Please, take that.
我们关门了
We're closed!
你聋了吗我说我们关门了
Are you deaf? I said, we're closed!
查基
Chucky.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是乔
It's Joe.
乔
Joe?
乔
Joe?
快进来
Come in.
在一个房♥间里被关了二十年
Twenty years in the same room?
天哪要是我早疯了
Jesus Christ, I would have lost my mind.
为什么
Ahh. Why?
为什么有人会那么对你你都干了些什么
Why would somebody do that to you? What could you have possibly done? 喝点酒吧
Here, I think you could use this.
不了我来点咖啡就好
No, I'm fine with coffee.
你有什么打算乔
Well, what are you gonna do, Joe?
未知来电
喂
Hello?
你好乔瑟夫
Hello, Joseph.
重获自♥由♥的第一天感觉如何
How was your first day of freedom?
-你是谁 -我相信
-Who is this? -"I believe
我们终究要对自己的抉择负责
that we are solely responsible for our choices,
我们必须承受由此产生的后果
and we have to accept the consequences
为我们的所作所为所思所想负责
of every deed, word and thought throughout our lifetime. " 这句话是伊丽莎白·库伯·罗斯写的乔瑟夫
That was written by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Joseph.
现在我要你回想
And now, I want you to look at every
你悲惨生活中的
deed, word and thought
每种行为每句话每个想法
in the course of your miserable existence.
还有件事
Heh. There's more coming.
一份正式的提议
A formal proposal
如果你成功了我觉得你会找回内心的平静
that if you are successful, Joseph, I think you will find peace. 我相信你甚至会找到幸福
I believe you may even find happiness.
和你的宝贝女儿米娅在一起
Perhaps with that lovely daughter of yours, Mia.
-不关米娅的事 -总之我会再联♥系♥你
-Mia has nothing to do with this. -Anyway, I'll be in touch. 是他吗让我看看
Was that him? Let me see.
未知来电他说了什么
Blocked. What'd he say?
我需要你的帮助查基
I need your help, Chucky.
好的丹尼尔·纽科姆
Okay, Daniel Newcombe.
一定有很多叫这个名字的人
Probably gonna be a lot of Daniel Newcombes.
他拥有很多汽车的代理权
He owned a bunch of car dealerships.
丹尼尔·纽科姆豪华车行
Daniel Newcombe Fine Motor Cars.
嗯
Well...
本地商人在空难中丧生
"Local businessman killed in mid-air collision." 可以把他排除掉了
We can take him off the list.
你不介意我就直说了
You know, if you don't mind me saying,
-这名单可够长的 -我知道
-that's a very long list. -I know.
-伯纳德·夏基 -好的
-Bernard Sharkey. -Yeah.
顶级呃...
Advanced, uh...
顶级广♥告♥
Advanced Advertising.
永不言弃高级会所
"Never Say Die Senior Citizen Club."
-是他吗 -是的
-That's him? -Yeah.
为什么他会在名单上
Why is he on the list?
他是我上司有地址吗
Because he was my boss. Is there an address?
有是这个人好的
Uh, yeah. This guy? Okay.
是你可以查查他
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You can check him out.
他做过什么
What'd he do?
是我对他做过什么不是他对我
Oh, it's what I did, not what he did.
留着他
Save him.
要怎么做在这里输入
What do you have to do? Just write it in there? 对把想查的输到这
Yeah. You write whatever you want in there and 然后按回车键就可以了
then you hit enter. That's all.
-剩下的我来吧 -没事我可以
-I can do the rest. -No, I'm good.
-你赶快睡吧 -你确定吗
-No, why don't you go to sleep? -You sure?
-是的 -那好吧
-Yeah. -All right.
乔
Joe.
我煮了点咖啡
Got some coffee.
乔乔
Joe! Joe!
嘿嘿伙计
Hey! Hey, man!
醒醒
Come on.
嘿伙计嘿
Hey, man! Hey!
911接线员您有什么紧...
911 operator, what's your emer...?
他会没事的吧
He gonna be all right?
嗯他没事只是需要休息他累坏了
Yeah, he'll be fine. He just needs to rest. Guy's exhausted.
他还有营养不良和脱水症状
He's also malnourished and dehydrated.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他昨晚突然出现
He showed up last night completely out of the blue.
我20多年没见他一开始都没认出来
I haven't seen the guy in 20 years. I didn't even recognize him at first. 他进来坐下
Comes inside, we sit down,
然后跟我讲了个不可思议的故事
he starts telling me this crazy story.
什么故事
What's the story?
-你怎么认识他的 -我不认识
-How do you know him? -I don't.
-你不认识 -是啊你刚说什么故事
-You don't. -Well, what's the story?
我说的够多了我都不认识你是谁
I said enough already. I don't know who you are.
开门查基
Come on, Chucky!
-都九点了 -擦
-It's 9:00 already! -Shit.
我得去开门了
Okay, I gotta open the joint.
行我在这待一会确保他没事
Okay. I'm gonna stick around and make sure he's all right for a while. 别着急
Hold your horses.
亲爱的女儿亲爱的米娅
Dear daughter, dear Mia,
我已经被非法囚禁在这个烂地方20年了
I have been unjustly held in this god-awful place for almost 20 years. 当我逃离这里我相信能逃出去
When I'm free of this place, and I will be free of it,
我的目的简单而纯粹
my purpose will be simple and pure.
就是向你证明我对你的爱
I intend to prove my love for you.
为了这个目的我必须找到囚禁我的人
To do this, I must find the man who put me here.
我是你的父亲
I am your father.
现在这是我的义务
Now it is my duty,
更是我的责任
now it is my responsibility
去好好照顾你
to take care of you.
去爱你米娅请给我一个机会
To love you, Mia. Please give me that chance.
这个世界或许阴险而丑陋
The world can be a cold, ugly place,
人们或许残忍♥而虚伪
and people can be cruel and deceitful.
但永远别让那些东西改变你
But never let that change who you are.
终有一天我会陪伴着你分担一切
One day I will be there to share it with you.
爱你的爸爸
Love, Daddy.
你看了信
You read them?
你看了我的信
You read my letters?
你没这个权利
You had no right!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
查基给我打电♥话♥ 你晕倒了
Chucky called me because you were in bad shape.
我现在好了你可以走了
I'm all right now, you can get out.
你离好远着呢
No, you're far from all right.
你还在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我很抱歉读了你的信
I apologize for reading your letters.
你没叫警♥察♥
You didn't call the police?
-不我没有 -为什么
-No, I didn't. -Why?
-我相信你 -为什么
-I believe you. -Why?
我相信你被监禁了很长时间
I believe that you've been locked up for a long time.
好吗我也相信你是真心想成为称职父亲
Okay? I believe you want to be a father to your daughter. 别碰我
Don't touch me.
你想向她证明你对她的爱
And that you want to prove your love to her.
-好 -我说了别碰我
-Okay. -I said, don't touch me.
啊好
Unh! Okay.
如果我觉得你知道太多了呢
What if I thought you knew too much, huh?
读了我的信
Reading my letters.
如果我觉得有必要灭口呢
What if I felt like I needed to kill you right now?
那我怕是已经死了吧
Then I suppose I'd be dead.
乔
Joe,
请放开我
please take your hands off me.
如果你想找到你女儿
If you are trying to find your daughter
洗刷冤屈我可以帮你
and clear your name, I could help you.
或者找人帮你
Or let me take you to people who can.
有义工法律援助还有值得信任的警♥察♥ There are social workers, legal aid, even oops I trust.
不我不需要你的帮助
No, I don't need your help.
你在回想吗
伯纳德·夏基
Bernard Sharkey.
伯纳德啊就在楼上你们能来看他真好
Oh. Bernard. He's up the stairs. It's nice of y'all to come. 他没什么来访者
He doesn't get many visitors.
-谢谢你 -再见好好陪陪他
-Thank you. -Bye. Enjoy.
抱歉头儿
Sorry, boss.
-你怎么知道不是他 -他看起来很幸福
-How do you know that's not him? -He seems happy.
给我打电♥话♥的人不知道幸福为何物The one who called me doesn't know what happy means. -什么 -我需要黄页
-What? -I need Yellow Pages.
-付费电♥话♥在哪 -不是等下
-Where are all the payphones? -No. Okay. Hold on.
-你在找什么 -一家餐馆
-What are you looking for? -A restaurant.。