《神探飞机头2(1995)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

报告目前不见踪影
Negative. No sign.
等等我看到他了
Wait a second. I think I got him.
你可要知道你能用那个东西弄掉别人的眼睛
You know... you could put someone's eye out with that thing.
王牌乘客们都救上来了我们要走了
We airlifted out the last passengers, Ace. We're heading out.
你们不管动物死活吗
What about the animal cargo?
别傻了不过是浣熊我若是你才懒得管
Don't worry. It's just one little raccoon. If I were you, I'd turn back. 是吗
Yeah?
如果你是我的话那我就是你
If you were me then I'd be you.
我会用你的身体在上面
And I'd use your body to get to the top!
你阻止不了我不管你是谁
You can't stop me, no matter who you are!
废物
Loser!
废物
L-o-o...s-e-r.
饿了吗兄弟
Hungry, fella?
这样应该够阻止你一段时间了
That ought to hold you for a while.
别难过史派克
That's okay, Spike.
我们尽力了
There's nothing more we can do.
你看史派克
Look, Spike!
别紧张小朋友
Do not fret, my woodland friend.
你的性命掌握在王牌范杜拉手里
Your life is in the hands of Ace Ventura...
别号♥宠物大侦探
Pet Detective.
不管发生什么事
Whatever you do...
绝对不要往下看
don't look down.
抓紧啊
Hang on!
抓紧啊小兄弟
Hang on little buddy
我抓住你了
I got you!
大概抓住你了
I think I got you!
也许没抓住你在往下滑
Maybe not. You're slipping!
不要松手
Don't let go!
天啊
My goodness.
你好
Hello, heh.
我差点被你吓死
That was quite a shock.
很高兴见到你
It's, um, extremely nice to meet you. 我叫葛富顿
My name is Fulton Greenwall...
有没有人叫做范杜拉的
and I am looking for an Ace Ventura. 本寺修道者中
No man here...
没有人是这个
carries with him...
名字
a label.
什么
What?
哦我懂了
Oh, yes.
隐姓埋名早该想到
No names. How silly of me.
他是个老美
He's an American.
我们都是造物主共同的子民
We are all children...of the same life force.
当然当然
Yes, of course we are.

Well uh...
他有特异功能会用屁♥股♥说话
He bends over and speaks from his rear.
哦原来是他
Oh, him.
请随我来
Right this way.
他初来此时精神濒于崩溃
He came to us a broken man.
完全失去了生存的意志
He had lost the will to sustain his existence.
是的我听说过浣熊的事了
Yes, I heard about that unfortunate accident with the raccoon. 这事件对他是大的打击
It was terrible for him.
但造物主
But the life force...
再度
once again...
垂幸降怜
smiled upon him.
他现在
He's now...
心灵恢复了祥和
at peace.
我在这里等着
I will wait here.

Oh oh.
对不起啦
I must apologize.
算了没关系
Quite. Well, uh, um, no harm done.
我先自我介绍
Let me introduce myself.
我叫葛富顿
My name is Fulton Greenwall,
现在我想借用阁下长才协助寻找失踪动物
and I'm here to employ your services...in the retrieval of a lost animal now. 你能帮助我们吗
Can you help us?
你的要求会让我想到你的直肠
Your request is like your intestine.
奇臭难当而且危险之至
Stinky and loaded with danger.
我们愿意重金礼聘
We can pay handsomely.
我现在是修道之人
I am now a child of light.
尘世富贵对我如浮云
Your earthly money holds no appeal to me.
两万块美金
Twenty thousand dollars.
咳-咳-咳-咳-咳
Re-eh-eh-eh-eh!
真的
Really?
不行
No.
我没办法
I cannot.
这里需要我
For I am sorely needed...
在这里
here...
静修
at the ashram.
抱歉插个嘴
If I may interject?
最近寺里空间不大够
We're short of space.
而且你该善用你的天赋
And it's important for you to use your talents.
我帮你打包行李
Let me help you pack.
我还没达到天人合一的境界
But I am yet to attain omnipresent super-galactic oneness.
等着
Wait!
好了
There it is!
你天人合一了
You've just attained it.
真的
I have?
是的就在这一刻
Yes. Just now.
你达到了
You are one.
你的眼神证明了一切
I can see it in your eyes.
你简直超级天人合一
You're more one than anyone.
修道成功的奖励呢
What about my medallion of spiritual accomplishment? 拿去吧
Take mine.
这是你八十年苦修换来的
This took you 80 years to achieve!
没关系反正我现在不想要了真的
That's okay. I don't like it anymore. Really.
你是如此无私无我的奉献
In light of this personal sacrifice you've made...
令我不忍♥继续推辞
I have no choice...
我决定接了
but to take the case.
很好
Great.
我马上告诉大家
I'll tell the others.
师♥父♥
Master.
要好好地跟他们讲
Break it to them gently.
从没看过他们这么夸张
I've never seen them act like that before.
虽然难过依然强颜欢笑
Denial can be an ugly thing.
该走了飞机安排好了
We should go, Mr. Ventura. I've arranged a plane.
你先到下面等我
I'll meet you at the bottom.
我还要办一件很重要的事
There's still one more thing I must do before I go.
酷毙了吧
Isn't this incredible?
这下子肯定会作为一项记录的
It's going to be some kind of record!
每个人都喜欢苗条
Everyone loves a Slinky
你一定要苗条
You gotta get a Slinky
苗条苗条
Slinky, Slinky
加油苗条加油
Go Slinky go
气死人怎么有这种事
Oh, man!Can you believe it?
竟然就停在这里
It was right there!
再来一次好吗
One more time?
抱歉我们快赶不上飞机了
Forgive me, but if we don't hurry, we might miss the plane. 说得也是
Of course.
我太自私了
How selfish of me.
走吧我郑重宣告重出江湖
Let's do all the things that you want to do.
这是交♥配♥季节的中美洲麋鹿
Canadian moose during mating season.
接下来模仿的是
And now...
牦牛
a yak.
牦牛
Yak.
花生吗
Peanut?
我这边有一个
Yes, I have one right here!
很大不过我当它随身行
It's bulky, but I consider it a carryon.
要花生吗
Peanuts?
哦原来如此
Oh, I see. Ha, ha!
我们谈正事吧
If we can get back to business, Mr. Ventura?
瓦察提部落向来爱好和平
The Wachati are a peaceful tribe.
由于族中圣物不见了
Since their sacred animal has vanished...
他们相信诅咒降临至全族
they believe that there is a curse fallen on their village.
发生于前一阵子某个晚上
It all started some time ago when, one night...
因此瓦察提长的女儿
So the daughter of the Wachati chief...
许配给瓦诸图族的王子了
is set to wed the first son of the Wachootoo tribe.
圣物将给公主做为嫁妆
And the sacred animal was offered as dowry for the marriage. 但是若不及时找回圣物
But if it is not recovered...
结果将会造成
the result will be...
瓦察族大屠♥杀♥
the merciless slaughter of the Wachati.
范杜拉先生
Uh, Mr. Ventura?
飞机翅膀上
There's...
有人
someone on the wing.
有东西
Some....thing
对不起你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry, what were you saying?
瓦察提长的女儿
The daughter of the Wachati chief...
许配给
is set to wed...
瓦诸图族的王子了
the first son of the Wachootoo tribe.
太漂亮了
Spectacular!
充满了大自然之美
This land holds great beauty!
离犯罪现场还有多远
How far to the crime scene?
我要先带你先到树后面的
Well. I've been instructed to bring you to the consulate...
领♥事♥馆♥一趟
which is beyond the trees...
就在那片丛林的另一面所以我们得绕过去啊
on the other side of the jungle. So we'll have to circle around... Aah! 这方向盘有点松动
Steering's a bit loose!
该调整轮胎定位
Alignment's off!
范杜拉先生
Mr. Ventura!
Oh you pretty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang We love you
And our pretty Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang loves us too Everybody go On Chitty Chitty Bang Bang we depend
Bang bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Our fine four-fendered friend Bang bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Our fine four-fendered
Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Bang Bang yeah
Chitty
领♥事♥馆♥到了
Ah, there's the consulate!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
看来我得找个停车位
If I can just find a parking spot...
我觉得我们应该开慢一点
Perhaps we should slow down just a teensy bit.
胡说八道
Nonsense, poopy pants!
我们速度太快了真的啦
We're going a bit fast!
小心
Really! Look out!
停得恰恰好
Like a glove!
这车该送去洗了
You should get this baby detailed.
这是总领事的车
The Consul General's car.
跪下
Down!
跪下
That's it. Down.
好的跪下
Okay. Down.
拜托
Come on, man!

Whoa.
范杜拉先生久仰久仰
Mr. Ventura, so looking forward to your arrival.
有趣这样打马的屁♥股♥ 好像也不太痛
Didn't seem that painful when you were doing it to the horse. 范杜拉先生与动物关系极密切
Ha, ha, uh, sir, uh, Mr. Ventura has an affinity for animals.
我们走走聊聊
Shall we?
没问题
Shalln't we?
告诉我范杜拉先生
Tell me, Mr. Ventura...
你有多厉害
just how good are you?
你是工作狂
You're a workaholic.
你最近从北非的戈丹回来
You recently returned from a trip to Gotan in Northern Africa... 而且曾经跌个狗吃屎
and you just took a nasty spill because of some...
由于工地施工品质不良
shoddy masonry work.
厉害厉害
Very impressive.
告诉我你怎么知道吗
May I ask how?
没问题
Surely.
你手上磨痕显示你曾摔下来高度约三至五英尺
The abrasion on your hand is the type sustained in a three-to-five feet fall. 鞋子上的泥灰显示水泥工工作时漫不经心恶搞
The remnants of plaster on your shoe pointed to a careless mason.
至于你那只假表嘛
Your new watch, a quality forgery of Cartier, was...
八成是从北非黑市买♥♥来的
most likely purchased through the North African black market!
那我的工作态度呢
And my work habits?
工作狂
A workaholic.
因为你裤子上尿渍只有一小块
Urine stain on your pants...
显示上完厕所只抖一下
would signify that you're a single-shaker man.
太忙了没空多抖几下
Far too busy for the follow-up jiggle.
佩服令人五体投地
Brilliant, Mr. Ventura! Simply brilliant!
多谢过奖
Spank you! Spank you very much!
我们和原住民文化
We've been coexisting quite nicely with the native cultures...
和平共处两百年我们相处形同一家人
for the past 200 years. They're almost like family at this point.
-是吗 -当务之急是
- Are they? - It is imperative...
替他们寻回圣物
that we recover the sacred animal.
否则和平的瓦察提族将遭毁灭
If not, the peaceable Wachati will be obliterated.
瓦诸图族向来好战
The Wachootoo are bloodthirsty.
他们视圣物失踪为耻辱和诅咒
They consider its disappearance both an insult and a curse.
有东西塞住我牙缝吗
Do I have something in my teeth?
凯比
Ah, Cadby!
宴会很成功
Lovely brunch I must say.
奎恩来见见王牌威龙先生
Quinn! I'd like you to meet Ace Ventura.
这位是波顿奎恩先生他是奎恩野生动物园的老板
This is Burton Quinn. He owns and operates Quinnland Safari Park. 请叫我奎恩
Most call me Quinn.
丁丁说你好
Say hello, Tinky.
幸会丁丁所有鸟类中最聪明的一种
Pleasure, Tinky. Corvus corax. Common raven. Smartest of all birds. 濒临绝种
Rare in these parts.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你的行头实在太惊人
That's quite a wrap you're wearing.
或许我可以再帮你弄点新鲜的
Perhaps I could get you some fluffy new slippers...
用无辜的手无寸铁的小海豹头皮做的
made from the heads of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
这个无赖是谁
Who is this ghastly man?
王牌威龙别号♥宠物大侦探
Ace Ventura, pet detective.
阁下一定是"大富翁"游戏主角
You must be the Monopoly Guy!
谢谢你让我免费停车
Thanks for the free parking.
又是一个抗♥议♥份子
Another activist, Maguire.
抗♥议♥份子没错
抗♥议♥分子是的呵呵
Activist yes heh heh.
范杜拉先生
Mr. Ventura...
享用大自然的恩赐没什么不对
there's nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of nature.
或许你该试试
You should try it some time.
哦好耶
Alrighty, then.
你知道吗
You know something?
你说得对极了
You're right.
"拘票立刻坐牢"
"Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred dollars."
的确不错不过这太沉重了
It's lovely, but I fancy myself an autumn.
如果你玩够了范杜拉先生
If you've quite finished, Mr. Ventura...
我们可以一起前往简报室
we might make for the projection room.
真烦人
Kookie.
这位是希杜原住民保安队长
I'd like you to meet Hitu, chief of tribal security in the province. 请不用起立
Please!
不要
Don't...
起来
get up.
目前为止没有任何线索
At this point, we don't have any leads...
不过类似情况以前也有过
but we've had similar problems in the past.

Oh heh.
对不起
Sorry.
This is Derrick McCane...
去年在本地区出现过数次
spotted several times in the province in the past year. He makes a living... 他专门猎捕濒临绝种野生动物
from rare and endangered species.
这两个是澳洲人
Ah, these two are Australians.
秃头的叫凯来克
The bald one is Mick Katie.
另一个听说是原住民抚养大的
The other is said to have been raised by aborigine.
原住民土人
Aborigines.
原住民都叫他
The natives call him...
叫他"卡吉"猎人的意思
Call him Gahjii the hunter.
这两人以盗猎闻名有极大的嫌疑
Both are known poachers and have been seen in the area!
婚礼将在四天后举♥行♥ 我不能坐视杀戮发生
This wedding's in four days. I cannot have bloodshed here!
一切全靠你了
We're counting on you!
知道了
Hi-ho, Silver!
出发
Away
我让葛先生同行协助你
I've assigned Greenwall to assist you.
在你出发前范杜拉先生
Before you go, Mr. Ventura...
我有东西让你欣赏一下
I'd like to show you something you may enjoy.
我俩都是动物爱好者
As one animal lover to another.
怎么了范杜拉先生
Something wrong, Mr. Ventura?
没事没事
Of course not.
真是个可爱的死亡之室
There is a lovely room of death.
好好保重再见
Take care, now. Bye-bye, then.
坐下象儿
Down, Boba!
你头壳坏了吗
Mr. Ventura, how could you?
王牌部落村子就在一里外
Now, Mr. Ventura, I think the village is about a mile ahead.
太好了
Excellent.
爆胎啰
Flat tire
老是这么疯癫癫是吧
I think this joke has run its course, don't you?
当然
Certainly.
冒犯之处尚请见谅
I prostrate myself before you and beg forgiveness.
偶尔开开玩笑也不错啦
Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy the occasional prank.
我的脚跟走得好痛
It's just that my heel is getting rather raw.
我们爱你黑暗大♥陆♥晚安
We love you, dark continent! Good night!
你听
Listen!
那是银背猩猩的叫声
The majestic song of the male silverback gorilla.
我们要赶快走了现在是交♥配♥期它们充满敌意
We should move along. It's their mating season and they can get rather hostile. 哦
Oh.
对不起范杜拉先生
Oh, excuse me, Mr. Ventura.
我要休息一下
I have to rest.
-我看也是 -哦
- Of course you do! - Oh.
瓦察提族相信他们的力量来源来自洞穴中
The Wachati believe they draw their power from these caves.
由于圣物蝙蝠失踪他们陷入一片恐慌之中
Now they live in fear since their sacred bat has vanished.
蝙蝠
Bat?
你说什么蝙蝠
What bat?
就是们此行要找的圣物呀
The one we're here to find, Mr. Ventura.
可是你没说那是蝙蝠
You didn't say anything about a bat.
-那有何差别 -有何差别
- What's the difference? - What's the difference, heh?
你见过蝙蝠吗丑恶无比
Have you seen one? They're hideous.
目光阴森森的脚带利爪巨大古怪的翅膀尖牙利齿
Lifeless, beady eyes, clawed feet, huge grotesque wings. Even fangs.
还会传染狂犬病
They give you rabies.
说得没错
Yes, quite. I see your point.
你的意思是不接这案子
But are you saying that you won't take the case?
不身为修道之人我对宇由生命充满了热爱
No. As a being of light, I must show compassion for all living things of nature. 很好
Good.
可是我绝不碰那东西
I'm not touching it, though!
我是说真的
No, spank you.
瓦察提族生性♥爱♥好和平
The Wachati are a peaceful people.
他们尊重所有生命
They find all forms of life sacred.
我喜欢上他们了
I like them already.
Bumbawae Atuna
很高兴认识你
Nice to see you.
Bumblebee Tuna
王牌威龙别号♥物大侦探
Ace Ventura, pet detective.
今天下午怎么样
How are you this afternoon?
哦好耶
Alrighty, then.
对不起
Excuse me.
你的蛋蛋露出来了
Your balls are showing.
Bumblebee Tuna
千年来他们仍过着传统生活
They have lived in the same state for thousands of years.
在白人来此之前他们不知疾病为何物
They did not know about disease until the white man came. 他在耍什么宝
What's going on over here?
所有族内年轻战士必经过程
All young Wachati warriors must face five days...
五天的平衡考验和意志力训练
of balance and concentration.
要是不慎失足掉不来
Should he lose his focus and fall...
就得重头再来
he must start over again.
地震演习
Earthquake test!
他有一套
He's good.
经我琢磨他日必成大器
With my help, he could be the best.
该去见酋长了范杜拉先生
We should see the chief, Mr. Ventura.
这边请
- This way. - Neato!
酋长说他知道你一定会来
The chief says he knew you would come.
Chim-chiminy chim-chim-cheroo Hey
酋长听不懂你在说什么
Uh, the chief has not understood the dialect you're using. 告诉他我很高兴见到他他的圣物蝙蝠会及时寻回请他安啦Say I'm happy to meet him. And that his sacred...
蝙蝠
bat...
和发现时一样好
is as good as found.
天啊酋长真的喜欢你
My goodness. The chief really seems to like you.
这是瓦察提族表达热情的方式
That is a great sign of affection in the Wachati tribe.
真的
Really!
这是酋长之子欧达
Oh, this is the chief's son, Ouda.
传教士们教过他英文
The missionaries came through and taught him English.
我喜欢你
I like you!
怪怪
My...
我怎么那么红
Aren't I the popular one?
现在轮到我表示热情了
Allow me to display my affection.
现在我们真是水乳♥交♥融
It is the mucus...that binds us.
酋长说圣物供奉之处就在那边
The chief says that the sacred hut is over there.
小偷如何闪过守卫的
How'd they pass the guard?
可能是趁守卫打瞌睡时得手的
I'm afraid he was found shortly after...sleeping.
稍息士兵
At ease, soldier.
"猴"非圣贤谁能无过
We all make mistakes.
臭飞鼠竟住得这么气派
Quite an auspicious dwelling for a filthy, flying weasel.
范杜拉先生
Please, Mr. Ventura!
这是他们的圣地只有他们族人才能进来
That is sacred ground. I'm sorry, but only the Wachati are allowed there. 轻松一点嘛
Take it easy.
我们吐过口水记得吧
I'm the lougie guy, remember?
是的是的谢谢你酋长
Eh, yes, yes, Chief. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
酋长说除非及时在婚礼之前
The chief says that unless the sacred bat is returned...
找回圣物蝙蝠否则瓦察提族将有空前洗劫
before the marriage of the princess, the Wachati tribe will meet their death. 你说的是哪种蝙蝠
What type of bat are we talking about?
当然是那种大型白蝙蝠
The great white bat, of course.
克瑞普索拉种
Crepuscular Chiroptera?
是的不过原住民称之为
Yes. But to the natives:
"史卡戈"
Shikaka.
史卡戈
Shikaka.
史卡戈
Shikaka.
"史卡沙"
Shikasha, ah!
"史芝戈巴"
Shish kebab.
"鲨鲨堡"
Shawshank Redemption.
"芝加哥"
Chicago!
你出局了
You're out of there!
快点被淘汰了
Go on. You're gone. Go on!
你吃这个
Were you going to eat these?
王牌
Ace.
我要去查查那笼子
I've got to inspect that cage.
怪怪
My, my, my.
这水果盘真是好吃
This fruit paste is delicious!
陶碟子也很漂亮
The pottery is lovely!
用蝙蝠排泄物做的
It's made from guano.
排泄物
Guano?
这词我好像听过
That sounds so familiar.
就是蝙蝠大便啦
Bat droppings.
瓦察提族之为大自然资源他们用它制♥作♥很多器物
It's a chief resource of the Wachati. They use it to make things in the village. 太好吃了
Yummy!
这才是精采好戏瓦察族伟大的传统舞蹈
Now, this is really fascinating. This is a great Wachati tradition.
处♥女♥的诱惑之舞
The virgin's dance of seduction.
我现在遁入空门了
I am now a holy man.
女人对我而言如同大地之母
I think of women only as mothers of our children.
她们是生命繁衍的圣殿
They are a sanctuary for the reproductive organs.
人类生生不息的神圣象征
A temple to house the miracle of procreation.
一块钱借我当小费
Do you have $1?
谢了我好多年不跳舞啰
Thank you so much! I've not danced in years!

Hi.
别管我
Don't mind me.
乖乖睡吧
Sleep.
快睡吧
Sleep!
我闻到了指纹的气息
I smell the fingerprints of scum.
我得进行指纹采样
Better dust the place.
一干二净
Totally clean.
什么线索也没有
Not one damn clue.
除非这是
Unless...
她过来了不妙
Here she comes. Oh, boy.
我是圣人我是圣人
Holy, holy, holy, holy.
心如明镜莫惹尘埃
Good thoughts in, bad thoughts out.
承蒙你挺身相助
You have come to help us.
我们非常感激你的大恩大德
We are in...great appreciation.

You...
会讲英文
speak English.
是的
Yes, heh!
-传教士教我的 -哦
- The missionaries came with books. - Oh. 你不赖嘛
You are very good with that, heh!
精确无比
It's incredibly accurate.
要不要试试
Care to try?
不坏嘛
Not bad!
再来一次肩膀放松
Try again. Relax your shoulders.
吸气
Breathe.
再吐气
And release.
就是这样
There you go!
你逗得我好开心
You make me smile.
但是
And yet...
我的麻烦仍未解决
I am troubled.
你知道吗
You see...
我爸爸要我嫁的人
the man my father wants me to marry...
我担心不知如何取悦他
I am worried I will not please him.

I...
我从没有接触过男人
I've never known a man.
我很愿意帮你忙
I'd love to help.
可是你知道
But you see...
终身要做苦行僧侣
I have vowed to take a life of celibacy.
既然如此
Well...
或许这个
Perhaps this...
可以让你下定决心
will assist your decision
它们是很诱人
Those are very nice.
不过我是修道之人心如止水
But I am a child of light. A pure spirit.
美色对我毫无影响
I'm no longer encumbered by sexual appetites. 我的妈呀
Oh, mama, oh, mama, oh, mama, oh, mama...
对不起打扰了
I'm so sorry, Mr. Ventura...
没关系
That's okay.
我刚刚在
I was just...
练习念咒
practicing my mantra.
哦额
Oh uh...
-你不是说要去洞穴中看看 -是呀
- You wanted to visit the sacred caves. - I do!
-到外面等我十分钟 -嗯
- Meet me outside in 10 minutes. - Mm-hm.
让我继续完成冥想
If I don't finish my meditation...
否则我会心神不宁
I tend to get a little cranky.
保重再见
Take care, now. Bye-bye, then.
似是柳暗花明又一"洞"
Everything here seems good! Heh, big load off my mind!
俗话说得好不入虎穴焉得虎子
You can speculate all you want, but unless you check it out yourself... 不试你永远不会知道我们回去吧
you never know. Let's go back.
你不进去看看
Don't you think you should investigate?
没有这个必要
There's no reason to go in there. Ever.
凭我圣人的直觉
I sense it as a holy man.
-你说你要 -里面黑漆漆的
- You said you wanted... - It's dark!
我会跌得狗吃屎
I could fall into a precipice.
这个借你
Take this.
谢了你可真会帮忙
Spank you, Helpy Helperton.
不怕
I am not afraid!
我不怕
I am not afraid.
我喜欢这里
I really like it here, oh.
我的护身符
My medallion!
只要有了这个
I will fear no living creature...
我不怕任何妖魔鬼怪
as long as I keep this near me.
吃我一记你这妖魔
Take that, you winged spawn of Satan! 没关系不怕
That's okay.
还有火把在手上
All I really need is my torch.
去死吧你这妖鸟
Die, devil bird! Aah!
没事没事
I'm okay.
跑到我头发里面了啦在我的头发里面啦They're in my hair! They're in my hair! 天啊快救我
God in heaven! Help me!
王牌
Ace.
你头发里没有东西
There is nothing in your hair.
说的也是
Exactly.
我是在测验你们的警觉性如何
I was merely running a drill.
一切正如我怀疑
Just as I suspected.
奎恩来过这洞穴什么
- Quinn. - What?
我们在凯比宴会上见过他
We met him at Cadby's soiree.
他带着一只鸟鸦丁丁
His bird is a raven, Tinky. I found that inside the cave. 我在洞中找到它羽毛奎恩这个人势力庞大
You don't understand. Burton Quinn is a powerful man. 别担心
Worry not, my brother.
因为
For I...
我是个化妆
am a master...
大♥师♥
of disguises.
兄弟们尽量吃吧
Eat up, guys!
千万别浪费食物
None of this animal goes to waste.
麦先生你好吗
Ah.
麦德雷先生
Mr. McCane.
最近怎么样
How're you?
马马虎虎啦
I'm doing well.
奎恩先生不用管我
Unh. Don't mind me, Mr. Quinn.
我的小犀牛会自得其乐
I'm just a curious little rhino.
你能答应
I appreciate your...
我十分感激
agreeing to undertake this.
竟和死徒在此碰头
Meeting secretly with sinister types much?
两人在搞什秘密飞机
Ah, not too much. Ah, much too much.
在犀牛肚子里可真热
Kind of hot in these rhinos.
热死我了
Warm!
我有一条狗他的名字是
I had a dog and his name was...
冰果
Bingo.
我需要一点新鲜空气
Ah, time to get some oxygen.
不妙
Come on!
谁来救我
Mayday!
我要空气
Must have air!
快来
Come on! girls.
安静你们快过来看
Quiet, quiet, quiet. Look, look.
你们看
Oh, look!
母犀牛在生小犀牛
The mother rhino is giving birth. 天啊
Oh, God.
妈咪
Mommy!
太酷了
Cool!
我们得离开这
We have to get out of here!
快点快上车
Quick, get in the jeep.
快点姑娘们进去
Quick. girls. get in.
欢迎光临奎恩动物园Welcome to Quinnland.
你也是我的老友
And you too, my friend.
你会感到宾至如归
I know you'll be happy here.
哼啊
Huh. Ah
你怎么溜出来小朋友
How did you get out, fella?
你这个坏东西
You're a cute little devil.
你拿的是什么
What you got?
蝙蝠在哪里
Where's the bat?
这是干什么
What's this about?
你是谁
Who are you?
蝙蝠
Where...

is...
哪里
the bat?
我想起来你是谁了
I know who you are.
我们在凯比家见过
I met you at Cadby's!
你就是
You're that...
范杜拉
Ventura fella.
最后一次机会
Last chance!
蝙蝠到底在哪里
Where is that darn bat?
你想干什么你要怎么样
What're you going to do? What're you going to do? 我会让你招出来的
Whatever I have to get some answers.

Stop!
停下来
Stop it!
你要我停下来吗
You'd like me to stop it, hmm?
这声音好听吗
Getting to you?
我什么也不会告诉你
Ah, I won't tell you anything.

Ooh.
你爱充英雄是吗
A tough guy, huh?
我知道怎么对待英雄
I know what to do with tough guys.
我哥哥最喜欢跟我来这一招
My brother used to do that to me!
你这个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥ 住手You sadistic bastard!
停下来
Stop it!
好吧我老实招
All right! I'll talk!
-快说 -我付钱给麦德雷请他找那蝙蝠
- Spill it! - I paid Derrick McCane to find the bat.
以便吸引观光客来
I thought it could be an attraction.
这阵子生意不大好
Business has been a bit off lately.
所以
So...
你也不知道
you don't know who...
-蝙蝠的下落 -麦德雷也不知道
- took the bat? - Neither does McCane.

Okay.
我这就放了你
I'm going to untie you now.
希望你了解我是真的
Before I do, I want you to know that I'm really...
感到
truly...
非常
very...
抱歉
sorry.
谢谢你让我搭便车
Appreciate the lift!
我们会自己走回去
We'll walk from here.
奎恩没有嫌疑这下子线索又断了
Quinn is out of the picture. We have no more suspects or clues. 不过我有第六感
But I have instincts back.
直觉告诉我就快找到嫌犯
And my instincts tell me we're getting closer.
我感觉得出来
I can feel it.
我感觉到了就在
I can feel it like it's right...
我的脖子上
in my neck!
快跑
Run!
脖子开始麻了
Starting to get numb!
中了三箭
Three darts...
好像太多啰
is too much.
大概躲过了
I think I lost them!
这花是给我的花吗
Flowers...for me?
白瑞德先生
I do declare, Mr. Beauregard.
你是我的英雄
You are my hero.
我有
Was I...
说梦话吗
talking in my sleep?
你一直处于歇斯底里状态
You've been suffering hysteria.
典型的中毒后自然反应
It's a natural reaction to the poison in these darts.
喝点水
Water.
排泄物做的碗
Guano bowls.
刚好可以配一套
Collect the whole set.
王牌你看楚是谁偷袭的吗
Ace, did you see the shooter?
只看到脚
Only their feet.
证据不足
Not enough for a positive ID.
这是瓦诸巫师的毒箭
It's the dart of a Wachootoo shaman.
你说什么
The what-y what-an?
瓦诸图族的巫师他对落这次通婚极为反对
The Wachootoo shaman, or medicine man, protests the intertribal wedding. 是吗
Does he?
你不会说瓦诸图语
You do not speak Wachootoo.
我和你一起去
I go with you.
欧达会替我翻译
Ouda will be my interpreter.
王牌
Ace.
你要小心一点
Please, take care.
他们是野蛮人落到他们手你会凶多吉少
The Wachootoo are savages. If they catch you, they'll be merciless.
不要担心兄弟
Worry not that brother.
我将会是墙上的一只苍蝇海里的一粒盐
I will be as a fly on the wall. a grain of salt in the ocean.
我将会穿梭在他们中间犹如透明的
I will slip amongst them like a transparent...
东西
thing.
蝙蝠一定在那茅屋里
The sacred bat must be in a hut.
我得想法子混进去
We'll never know until I can walk freely among them.
太好了
Wunderbar!
我有个绝好的点子
He exclaimed with great relish.
快点女孩们加油
Come on, girls, show them what you got. Unh!
非常好
Big finish.
没关系我不怕
I'm sure it's fine.
欧达应该会带救兵来
Ouda is probably going for help right now.
你好王牌
Hello, Ace!
他们逮到我了不用担心
They found me! No sweat!
也不用自责
Don't beat yourself up.
你知道吗
You know...
口香糖是引起蛀牙最主要原因
gingivitis is the number one cause of all tooth decay. "依昆苏欧查"是什么意思
What does "equinsu ocha" mean?
白色的魔鬼
White devil.
-告诉他我不是我刚认识你 -怎知你是不是
- Tell him I'm not. - I only met you. How do I know? -他说 -我猜猜看"白色魔鬼"吗
- He said... - Let me guess. "White devil"?
答对了你会瓦诸图语
Yes. You speak Wachootoo?
你替我翻译
Tell them what I'm saying:
我为了和平前来此地
I come in peace!
我听到你说"依昆苏欧查"
I couldn't help but notice the "equinsu ocha" part. 连你也说我是白色魔鬼
Did you refer to me as "White Devil"?
他们说你是你就是
That's how they know you.
先撇开这话题
Leave that part out from now on.
我代表公主前来
I represent the princess!
战争如同地狱般
War is hell.
我们绝不愿轻易
The last thing we want...
开战
is a fight.
酋长说
The chief said...
若你通过他们的考验
if you pass all Wachootoo tests...
就饶你不死
you do not die.
真烦
Kookie.
我终于进入了决赛圈
Ah. My entrance to the winner's circle!
我知道我赢得各位尊敬但我不过是个小人物
Your admiration is well-founded, but I'm merely a servant. 千万别太崇拜我
Do not worship me!
酋长说这是最后一关
Chief says you have passed all tests but one.
瓦诸图的死亡决赛圈
Only left is Wachootoo Circle of Death.
有趣
Funny...
这个我最厉害
that's my specialty.
就是这傢伙
This is it?
我要打败他
I have to beat him?
哦好耶
Alrighty, then!
我必须告诉你
I must tell you...
其实我一点也不想打架。

相关文档
最新文档