Zootopia-疯狂动物城-中英对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1--Fear, treachery, blood lust. 恐惧,背叛,杀戮。
2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 几千年前这些是...
3--forces that ruled our world支配着我们的世界的力量
4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。
5--And predators had an uncontrollable...捕食者有一个无法控制的...
6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...
7--Awww! 噢!
8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 高血压!高血糖!高血脂!
9--And.. death! 和..死!
10--Ahhh...唉唉......
11--Back then, the world was divided in two.在那时,世界分为二种。
12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。
13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。
14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。
15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。
16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。
17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 取而代之,我可以当太空人。
18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。
如今我可以狩猎税收。
19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 我可以当一个保险精算师。
20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。
我可以当...
21--A police officer! 一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!
22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!
23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. 这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。
我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。
24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 但是,坐落在211英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。
25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. 我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。
26--And declared that anyone can be anything! 而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!
27--Thank you and good night. 感谢你们,晚安。
28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?
29--Nope没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")
30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。
对吧,邦妮?
31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 嗯,这是真的,斯图。
我们艰难的定居下来了。
32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. 你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。
33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail. 如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。
34--I like trying, actually. 事实上我喜欢尝试。
35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even... 亲爱的,你爹
地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...
36--- for you to become a police officer. - Right. There's never been a bunny cop.- 让你成为一名警察。
- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。
37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.- 没有- 兔子么永远做不到。
38--- Never. - Never.- 从来没有。
- 从来没有。
39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。
40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!因为我要让世界变得更美好!
41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,或者说,哎呀,你知道的。
你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,
42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。
43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.没错!你爹地、我和你的275个兄弟姊妹。
44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.- 我们正在改变这个世界。
- 耶。
45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.- 一次一个胡萝卜。
- 但愿如此。
46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。
47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。
48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。
49--Where the heck'd she go?她跑哪去了?
50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。
51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!
52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?
53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.- 喂!你听到她说的了!停下来!- 好装扮啊,失败者。
54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?
55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.- 请把票还给我的朋友们。
- 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。
56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,
57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。
58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. - Don't tell me what I know, Travis.- 嗯,我非常肯定应该念DNA。
- 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。
59--You don't scare me, Gideon.你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。
60--Scared now?现在害怕吗?
61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。
62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...
63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?
64--Huh!呵呵!
65--I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......
66--anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。
67--- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?- 你看起来很糟。
- 你没事吧,茱蒂??
68--Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.嗯,恩,我没事,给你。
69--- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.- 哇,你拿到了我们的票!- 你真棒,朱迪。
70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!
71--Well, he was right about one thing.嗯,他有一件事说对了。
72--I don't know when to quit.我不知道什么时候放弃。
73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY动物乌托邦警察学院
74--Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.听好了,学员。
动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有12个独特的生态系统。
75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。
76--You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。
77--Or guess what? You'll be dead!或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!
78--Scorching sandstorm.炎炎的沙尘暴。
79--You're dead, bunny bumpkin.你死定了,土包子兔子。
80--One thousand foot fall.一千尺大瀑布。
81--You're dead, carrot face.你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。
82--Frigid ice wall.严寒的冰墙。
83--You're dead, farm girl.你死定了,农家少女。
84--Enormous criminal. You're dead.重量级罪犯。
你死定了。
85--Dead. Dead. Dead.死。
死。
死。
86--Ohhh...!噢噢噢......!
87--Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.肮脏的厕所。
你死定了,屁股长毛的。
88--Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。
89--- There's never been a bunny cop. Never. - Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.- 从未有兔子警察。
决对不会有。
- 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。
90--As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...
91--initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。
92--Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...
93--Judy Hopps.朱迪哈波丝。
94--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。
95--- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.- 嗯,是的先生!- 谢谢。
96--Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......
97--Precinct One. City Center.一号辖区,市中心。
98--- Yeh! - Yeh!- 耶!- 耶!
99--Congratulations Officer Hopps.恭喜你哈波丝警官。
100--I won't let you down.我不会让你失望的。
101--This has been my dream since I was a kid.从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。
102--You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。
103--Bellwether, make room, will you?领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?
104--Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!105--Officer Hopps, look here.哈波丝警官,请看这里。
106--- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.- 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。
- 还有害怕。
107--- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.- 是的。
- 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。
108--I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.我的意思是,动物乌托邦。
它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。
109--Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。
110--We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.我们知道。
而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。
111--The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。
112--And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.和熊。
我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。
113--- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?- 狮子和狼没什么。
- 狼?
114--- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?- 黄鼠狼。
- 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?
115--Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.没错,他们会出老千整死你。
116--You know what? Pretty much all predators.你知道吗?任何掠食者。
117--- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.- 动物邦里到处都是。
- 够了,斯图。
118--And foxes are the worst.狐狸是最差劲的。
119--Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。
120--It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?这在他们的天性里。
记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?
121--When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.当我九岁。
吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。
122--I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。
123--Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,我们当然都知道,绝对。
但是以防万一,124--we made you a little care package to take with you.我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。
125--- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.- 我们放了些点心在里面。
- 这是防狐喇叭。
126--- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.- 是的,带着它你会很安全。
- 这是防狐喷雾。
127--The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。
128--- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!- 看一下这个!- 哦,老天爷!
129--She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。
130--Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?拜托。
怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?131--Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。
132--Terrific! Everyone wins!太好了,双赢!
133--Arriving, Zootopia Express.到达动物邦的特快车。
134--Okay, gotta go. Bye!好了,我要走了。
再见!
135--Mmm. I love you, guys.嗯。
我爱你们。
136--Love you, too.我们也爱你。
137--- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。
- 哦,斯图。
振作点。
138--Bye everybody!再见大家!
139--Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!
140--Bye!再见!
141--YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.你正在离开兔窝镇。
142--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
143--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
144--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
145--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
146--* I messed up tonight I lost another fight ** 今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败*
147--* I still mess up but I'll just start again ** 虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始*
148--* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground ** 我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上* 149--* I always get up now to see what's next ** 而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来*
150--* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up ** 鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅*
151--* Nobody learns without getting it wrong ** 学习时没有人不曾不犯错*
152--* I won't give up, no I won't give in ** 我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服*
153--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again ** 直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发* 154--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything ** 不我不会放弃我要尝试到底*
155--* I wanna try even though I could fail ** 即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底*
156--* I won't give up, no I won't give in ** 我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服*
157--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again ** 直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发* 158--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything ** 不我不会放弃我要尝试到底*
159--* I wanna try even though I could fail ** 即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底*
160--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ** 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
161--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ** 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
162--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ** 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
163--* Oh oh oh oh ooh ** 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
164--* I'll keep on making those new mistakes ** 我将会继续的犯下新的错误*
165--* I'll keep on making them every day ** 但我每天都不会放弃*
166--* Those new mistakes ** 即便犯下错误*
167--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ** 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
168--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ** 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
169--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything ** 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切*
170--* Oh oh oh oh ooh ** 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*
171--* Try everything ** 尝试一切*
172--I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。
173--And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。
174--Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞
丢你的钥匙!
175--Thank you.谢谢。
176--- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居!- 喔?是吗,我们很吵。
177--Don't expect us to apologize for it.别指望我们会道歉。
178--Greasy walls.油腻腻的墙壁。
179--Rickety bed.摇晃晃的席梦思。
180--Crazy neighbors.疯狂的邻居。
181--I love it!我爱死了!
182--Come on! He bared his teeth first!拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!
183--- Excuse me! - Hmm?- 不好意思!- 嗯?
184--Down here!下面这边!
185--- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!- 嗨。
- 欧... 我的...天啊!
186--They really did hire a bunny.他们真的雇了一只兔子。
187--Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。
188--Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny "cute",哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,
189--but when other animals do it, that's a little...但其他的人呢,有一点...
190--Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.噢噢噢。
我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。
191--The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。
192--- Oh. - No, it's okay.- 哦。
- 其实还好。
193--Oh. You've actually got... there's a...哦。
事实上你的...有一个...
194--- A what? - In your neck. The fold.- 一个什么?- 在你的脖子缝里。
195--- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!- 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!
196--Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...
197--- Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!- 哦,在左手边。
- 很好,谢谢你!
198--Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。
199--Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?嘿!哈波丝警官。
准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?
200--Attention!注意!
201--All right. All right. Everybody sit.好吧。
好吧。
大家坐下。
202--I've got three items on the docket.我的文件上有三个重点。
203--First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。
204--Francine. Happy birthday.弗软瑟斯。
生日快乐。
205--Oh.哦。
206--Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。
我们有个新兵要介绍,
207--but I'm not going to because... I don't care.但我不会,因为......我不在乎。
208--Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.最后,我们有14起失踪哺乳动物的案件。
209--All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.所有的食肉动物。
从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。
210--And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。
211--This is priority number one. Assignments.这是第一要务。
分派工作。
212--Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。
213--Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。
214--Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。
你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。
215--Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。
负责极地区。
216--And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。
217--Parking duty. Dismissed.开交通罚单。
解散。
218--Parking duty?交通罚单?
219--Chief? Chief Bogo?局长?蛮牛局长?
220--Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.局长。
你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。
221--- So? - So I can handle one.- 那又怎样?- 我可以接下一个。
222--You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。
223--Didn't forget. Just don't care.我没忘记,我只是不在乎。
224--Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。
225--Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。
226--A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。
227--I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。
228--FREQUENT STOPS频繁起停
229--(EXPIRED)(已过期)
230--(EXPIRED)(已过期)
231--Ah!啊!
232--Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!
233--201.201。
234--Hey, watch where you're going, fox!嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!
235--Huh!呵呵!
236--Hmm.嗯。
237--Where'd he go?他哪儿去了?
238--Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours,听。
我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,
239--but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。
所以,请滚蛋!
240--I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...我没有要找任何麻烦,先生......
241--I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。
给我小孩子的。
242--You want the red, or the blue, pal?你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?
243--Oh. I'm such a...哦。
我真是个......
244--- Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. - What?- 哦,拜托,孩子。
回去吧。
听着,伙计。
- 什么?
245--There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?
246--No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,不不。
有,是有的。
只是我这个傻傻的孩子,247--this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。
248--He wants to be one when he grows up.当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。
249--Isn't that adorable?是不是很萌?
250--Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?
251--Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着
252--We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it.我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。
253--You're holding up the line.你把队伍卡住了。
254--Hello. Excuse me.你好。
打扰一下。
255--Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,查水表的女交警。
256--Actually, I'm an officer.其实,我是一位警官。
257--Just have a quick question.我很快的问你一个问题就好。
258--Are your customers aware they're getting你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋
259--snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?里面有鼻涕吗?
260--What are you talking about?你在说什么?
261--Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,好。
我不想制造任何麻烦,
262--but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带鼻子套是违反3级卫生法的。
263--Which is kind of a big deal.那是有一点严重的问题。
264--Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后
265--and... I don't know... finish selling this...而且......我不知道......卖这个给...
266--nice dad and his son a... What was it?漂亮的爹地和他的儿子......你刚刚怎么说?
267--A Jumbo-Pop. Please.一个巨型冰棒,谢谢。
268--A Jumbo-Pop.巨型冰棒。
269--- $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you.- $ 15 - 非常感谢。
谢谢。
270--Oh no, are you kidding me...哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?
271--I don't have my wallet!我没带我的钱包!
272--I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。
273--That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.这是事实。
好孩子。
我很抱歉,小子。
274--Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.这一定是你最糟糕的生日。
275--Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.请不要生我的气。
不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。
276--Keep the change.不用找了。
277--Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?警官,我真的非常感谢你。
好善良。
真的。
我可以还给你吗?
278--Oh, no. My treat.不用了。
我请客。
279--It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.这只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。
280--I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella.我只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,只是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙。
281--Oh. Well, that is high praise.哦。
嗯,这是很高的赞赏。
282--It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。
283--- Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?- 警官?- 哈波斯。
先生..?
284--Wilde. Nick Wilde.尾耳朵。
妮可尾耳朵。
285--And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?你好,小家伙。
你长大后想成为大象?
286--You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。
287--Anyone can be anything.任何人都可以达成梦想。
288--Ahh. I tell him that all the time.啊。
我总是这么跟他说。
289--All right, here you go. Two paws.好吧,来给你,握爪。
290--Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!是啊。
哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!
291--All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟。
292--Toot-toot.嘟嘟。
293--- Bye, now! - Goodbye!- 再见!- 再见!
294--Oh. Hey, little toot-toot...哦。
嘿,小嘟嘟...
295--"ORGANIC" $2“有机”$ 2
296--PAWPSICLE "ORGANIC " *$2冰棒“有机”* $ 2
297--LEMMING BROTHERS BANK旅鼠兄弟银行
298--Get your Pawpsicles.来买你的冰棒喔。
299--Oh!哦!
300--- Lumber delivery. - What's with the color?- 建材运送。
- 这颜色是什么?
301--The color? Uh... it's redwood.颜色?呃......这是红木。
302--39, 40, there you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy.39,40,你去那里。
上班途中的尿布,大家伙。
303--Hey. No kiss bye-bye for daddy?嘿。
没有给爹地的吻别了?
304--You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off!你敢亲我,明天我会咬你的脸!
305--Ciao.卧槽。
306--Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me.好吧,我帮你说话,你居然骗我。
307--You liar!你这个骗子!
308--It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. And I'm not the liar. He is.这叫说话的艺术,甜心。
而且我不是骗子。
他是。
309--Hey!嘿!
310--All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest.好吧,油滑的尼克。
你被捕了。
311--Really? For what?真的?为什么?
312--Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit?哎呀,我不知道。
没有食品贩卖许可证?
313--Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines?货物运输未经许可?
314--- False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce.- 商品叙述不实。
- 许可证。
营业执照。
315--And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care.我没有做虚假广告。
保重。
316--You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!你跟他们说那冰棍棒是红木!317--That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle.那就对了。
红木。
省略了中间几个字。
318--Wood that is red.红色的木头。
319--You can't touch me, Carrots. I've been doing this since I was born.你抓不到我的,胡萝卜头。
我从出生就一直做这个了。
320--You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.你会后悔叫我萝卜头的。
321--My bad. I just naturally assumed you came...我的错。
我猜你来自......
322--from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?一些种小胡萝卜的波敦克。
不是吗?
323--Uh, no. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.哦,不是。
波敦克在别区,我是在兔窝镇长大的。
324--Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar.好的。
跟你说说一些耳熟的故事。
325--Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas decides天真的小乡巴佬带着大大的梦想来到动物邦
326--"Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia...“嘿,看我,我会搬到动物乌托邦...
327--Where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!"掠食者跟猎物会和睦相处,一起唱着来这吧!“
328--Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along.才发现,喔,我们没办法好好想处。
329--And that dream of becoming a big city cop, double whoopsie, she's a meter maid.而那成为大城市的警察的梦想呢,又可惜了,她是个查水表的交通警察。
330--And whoopsie number three-sie, no one cares about her or her dreams.可惜的第三点呢,没人在意她或是她的梦想。
331--And soon enough those dreams die, and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor 不久,这些梦想消失了,而我们情绪化的兔子
332--living in a box under a bridge. Till finally she has no choice but to go back home生活在桥底下的一个盒子里,发现你没法选择
333--with that cute fuzzy wuzzy little tail between her legs to become...只能夹着你那毛茸茸的尾巴乖乖回家,成为...
334--You're from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? So how about a carrot farmer?你说你来自兔窝镇是吧?何不当个拔胡萝卜农?
335--That sound about right?听起来还蛮对的吧?
336--Oh!哦!
337--Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed.小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。
338--Hey, hey. No one tells me what I can or can't be. Especially not some...嘿,嘿。
没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么。
尤其是一些不...
339--jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.讨人厌,从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。
340--All right, look.好吧,听着。
341--Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want.每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。
342--Well, you can't. You can only be what you are.实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。
你只能是你是什么。
343--Sly fox. Dumb bunny.狡猾的狐狸。
蠢萌的兔子。
344--I'm not a dumb bunny.我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。
345--Right. And that's not wet cement.对。
然后那不是未干的水泥。
346--You'll never be a real cop.你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。
347--You're a cute meter maid, though.你是一个可爱的交通警察。
348--Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.也许有一天会是个督察。
撑住喔。
349--* Everybody hurts... ** 每个人都会受伤的... *
350--* by myself... ** 只有独自一人... *
351--* You can't do nothing right, baby... ** 什么都做不好,宝贝... *
352--* I'm a loser... ** 我是一个失败者... *
353--CARROTS for ONE一人一根胡萝卜
354--Mom & Dad妈咪和爹地
355--- Oh, hey, it's my parents! - Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!- 哦,对了,这是我的父母!- 哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!
356--Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force?嘿,朱迪。
你第一天上班如何呢?
357--- It was real great! - Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?- 挺棒的!- 是吗?事情都如你预期吗?
358--Absolutely. And more. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like...当然,每个人都很好,我感觉... 359--- I'm really making a difference. - Wait a second. holy craps, Bonnie.- 我真的发挥作用。
- 等一下。
我乐个趣,邦妮。
360--- Look at that! - Oh, my sweet heaven!- 看那个!- 哦,我亲爱的天堂!
361--Judy, are you a meter maid?朱迪,你是交警?
362--Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..哦,这个..不!不,不。
这只是暂时的.. 363--- It's the safest job on the force! - She's not a real cop!- 那是最安全的工作!- 喔她不是个真正的警察!
364--- Our prayers have been answered! - Glorious day!- 我们的祷告成真了!- 美好的一天!365--Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid!嗬- 嗬,交警,交警,交警!
366--- Dad! Dad! - Meter maid!- 爹地!爹地!- 交警!
367--You know what, it's been a really long day, I should...们知道,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该...
368--- You get some rest. - Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves.- 你尽量休息。
- 那些罚单可不会自己开好。
369--- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.- 再见。
- 再见。
370--Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music!嘿,兔子!在听伤心音乐的兔子把音乐关了!371--Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation?先不谈那个交通警察,没听到她的谈话吗?
372--- She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up!- 她觉得自己很失败!- 哦,闭嘴!
373--- You shut up! - You shut up!- 你闭嘴!- 你闭嘴!
374--- You shut up! - Tomorrow is another day.- 你闭嘴!- 明天又是新的一天。
375--Yeah, but it might be worse!是的,但它可能会更糟!
376--I was 30 seconds over!才超过三十秒!。