英语对话关于律师和罪犯在法庭上

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语对话关于律师和罪犯在法庭上A:法官B:罪犯C:律师
A: How do you plea to the charges?
A:你如何为你的罪行辩护?
B: I plead not guilty.
B:我请求无罪。

A: There are several witnesses that can testify to you being the robber.
A:有几个证人可以证明你是强盗。

B: I understand that, Your Honour. But I did not do it.
B:我知道,法官大人。

但是我没有这样做。

A: There is video surveillance that shows you robbing the victim.
A:有视频监控,展示你抢劫了受害者。

B: I would like to review that evidence, Your Honour.
B:我想审查证据,法官大人。

A: Your attorney can provide you with that evidence.
A:你的律师可以为你提供那份证据。

B: I am sure I can prove my innocence once I see the footage.
B:我相信我一看到这段视频我就可以证明我的清白。

A: Would you like to present any of that evidence now?
A:你现在想呈现任何的证据吗?
B: May I confer with my attorney?
B:我可以和我的律师协商吗?
A: I can call a half hour recess.
A:我可以叫停休息半小时。

B: I won't need more time than that, Your Honour.
B:我不需要更多的时间了,法官大人。

B: I would like to hire you to represent me in court.
B:我想雇佣你在法庭上代表我。

C: What is the court case about?
C:法院案件是关于什么的?
B: I'm being accused of robbery.
B:我被指控抢劫。

C: Did you commit the robbery?
C:你抢了吗?
B: No! It was my twin brother.
B:没有!是我的双胞胎兄弟。

C: Do you have proof of that?
C:你有证据吗?
B: I do have proof of that. I also have an airtight alibi.
B:我有证据。

我也有一个密封的不在场证明。

B: I can pay whatever you ask.
B:我可以给你想要的随便多少。

C: In that case, let me have my secretary draw up a contract.
C:在这种情况下,我让我的秘书起草一份合同。

相关文档
最新文档