泰坦尼克号台词完整版

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
泰坦尼克号30
Jump!跳!
I've got you,miss.我来扶你,小姐!
Jack! - What?杰克!
Back!滚开!
No,you'll swamp us!滚开!会翻的
Nobody panic.没有恐慌的
Yea,though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death …
主啊,帮助我通过这死亡的峡谷,帮助我…
You want to walk a little faster through that valley,there?
你过峡谷的速度能不能快一点!
Holy Mary,Mother of God,pray for us,sinners …
划!一起划!圣母玛丽亚
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
诸位,此刻能一起合作很荣幸
We have to stay on the ship as long as possible.
我们得尽量呆在船上
Come on.来This way. Hold the rail.这边
Come on,Rose. Jump.来,跳!
Come on.来
I got you.我扶你
You're trembling.Don't worry,I'll be all right.你在发抖,没事儿,一会就好了
- They ran down there. - All right.往那儿去了! -好的
Anything missing?丢什么了?
I've got a better idea.Gotcha!啊…要注意了唉唉…别动
没时间了,快点
Cut them if you have to!割断绳子,割断绳子!
I need a knife!给我刀子!给我刀子!
Cut the falls now! Cut them loose!把绳子割断!
Cut those bloody falls!快割,快割
Gentlemen,it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.
…and God himself shall be with them and be their God.无论他们今后在什么地方…
Jack …杰克this is where we first met.我们是在这儿认识的
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes…
We're going to make it,Rose. Trust me.我们不会死的,相信我!
I trust you.我相信你
Ready? Now!预备,预备!
Jack!杰克!
- Rose! - Jack!露丝-杰克!
泰坦尼克号34
Come back.回来
Come back!回来!
Hello!有人吗?
I changed my mind.我改变主意了
They said you might be up here …我到这里来找你
Give me your hand.把手给我
Now close your eyes.闭上眼睛
Go on.快闭呀
Now step up.上来
Now hold on to the railing. Keep your eyes closed.抓住栏杆
为他们这些有罪之人祈祷吧,阿门!
Hail Mary,full of grace …我们正面临着死亡
This way.愿他们的灵魂安息
Come on!来!
And I saw a new heaven and a new Earth.我看见了一个新的天地
For the first heaven and the first Earth had passed away…
泰坦尼克号29
And so they lived happily together for years…
他们从此在这块美丽的土地上
…in the land of Tir na nog…
一起幸福的生活
land of eternal youth and beauty.一起生活了三百年
There&# you.谢谢!
We never found anything on Jack. There's no record of him at all.
To the stars.You nervous?No.去天上紧张吗?不
Put your hands on me,Jack.抱紧我,杰克
It's bloody cold.Put your hands on me,Jack.It's bloody cold.
好冷啊抱紧我,杰克好冷啊
You know,I can smell ice,you kno- Bollocks! - Well,I can,all right?
没有录音
More coal for number one,mate.伙计,把更多的煤给一号
What are you two doing down here?什么?
You shouldn't be down here.你们来这儿干什么? ,
It could be dangerous!这儿很危险快离开这儿,快走开
等着活,等着死
Wait for an absolution…
等著作忏悔
…that would never come.
遥遥无期
Sir,I don't think you'll find any of your people down here.
对不起,先生,这不会有你的亲友
It's all steerage.
- What's happening,Jack? - I don't know.
噢,怎么回事呀,杰克我不知道
- Hold on! - Jack!-抓紧-杰克
Help me,please! Someone,help me!请帮帮我!救命,救命!
This is it!就这样了
Oh,my God,Jack!上帝
- Don't peek. - I'm not.闭上眼睛,别偷看我没偷看
Step up onto the rail.跨到栏杆上
Hold on. Hold on.抓紧
Keep your eyes closed.眼睛闭好了
- Do you trust me? - I trust you.相信我吗? -我相信你
船上有1500人掉进大海
…when Titanic sank from under us.
在泰坦尼克号沉没的时候
There were20boats floating nearby…
20条救生艇就在附近
…and only one came back.只
有1条回来救人
One.一条
Six were saved from the water…一共救了6个人
可能在另一条船上-你们再去那条船上找一下
泰坦尼克号35
That's the last time I ever saw him,
从那以后,我再也没有见到他
He married,of course,and inherited his millions.
后来他结了婚,继承了百万家业
But the crash of ' hit his interests hard,
Carry on. Don't mind us.干活吧
You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!
别看我们,你们干得不错,接着干吧
Look at what we have here.Thank you.啊,都是货,啊?谢谢
Where to,miss?哎,去哪儿呀,小姐?
仁慈的上帝会擦去他们的眼泪
…and there shall be no more death…那里没有死亡
…neither shall there be sorrow or crying…不再有哀伤和哭泣
…neither shall there be any more pain…不再有任何痛苦
…for the former world has passed away.
这都是三等舱的
His hair is reddish brown,and a white beard.
总算活过来了,他有白胡子
- Isn't there another passenger list? - There's no other list.
名字在另一份名单上可只有一份名单
- Perhaps he's on another ship. - We're doing all we can.
Hold on!抓紧上帝…
The ship is gonna suck us down.船会把咱们吸进去
Take a deep breath when I say.听我口令吸口气
Kick for the surface and keep kicking.脚不停地踩水
Do not let go of my hand.别放开我的手
…myself included.包括我,6个
Six out of ,.1500人只活了6个
Afterward,the people in the boats…
后来,小船上的700多个人
…had nothing to do but wait.就在大海上等着
Wait to die,wait to live.
他们就要离开这个世界了
Bloody pull faster! And pull!大家使点劲,使点劲!
Hang on,Miss Trudy!拉住我的手,小姐
Hold on real tight.抓紧!
God almighty!我的上帝!
泰坦尼克号31
Keep those breakers in! Keep them in!快拉电闸!快,啊!
你别胡扯了
Did you ever find those binoculars for the lookouts?
了望台上的望远镜放哪去了?
Haven't seen them since Southampton.启航以后就不见了
Well,I'll be on my rounds. Cheerio.我到别的地方去看看,一会儿见
We have to move!找个地方
Give me your hand,I'll pull you over.把手给我,
Come on,give me your hand.快点把手给我!给我!
I've got you. I won't let go.抓紧
Come on,I've got you.抓紧,别怕!
我还能闻到那般新漆的味道泰坦尼克号台词完整版泰坦尼克号台词完整版泰坦尼克号台词完整版泰坦尼克号06somebodyslifechange
We've created something of a phoenix from the ashes.
我变个魔术能从破烂里捡出个凤凰
Hello,Jack.你好,杰克
All right,open your eyes.好了,睁开眼睛
I'm flying. Jack.啊,噢,我飞了。杰克
Come,Josephine,in my flying machine飞吧,约瑟芬,乘上飞船
Going up she goes Up she goes伴我一起翱翔,他飞呀飞,飞上了云霄
Can anyone hear me?还有人活着吗?
There's nothing here,sir.那儿没人
Come back.回来
I'll never let go. I promise.
我一定做到。我答应你
Come about!快,调转船头!
Fifteen hundred people went into the sea…
以往的天地就要离他们而去
…and there was no more sea.连同这大海!
It'll be over soon. It'll all be over soon.啊!一切都会过去的!会过去的!
And he shall dwell with them…上帝会与他们同在
…and they shall be his people…无论在什么时间
可1929年金融危机他破了产
And he put a pistol in his mouth that year,
就在那一年,他自杀了
Or so I read.我是在报纸上看到的
Can I take your name,please,love?请问您叫什么?
Dawson.道森
Rose Dawson.露丝?道森
相关文档
最新文档