恐龙当家中英文台词55815

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

页眉内容
恐龙当家
亨利是时候了
Henry, it's time.
你刚才说看见哪个蛋动了
Which one did you say moved?
左侧那个
The one on the left.
你当爸爸了
You're a poppa.
你当妈妈了
You're a momma.
你个调皮包你好啊莉比
You little sneak. Hello, Libby.
莉比
Libby.
你好啊巴克
Hello, Buck.
他的眼睛像你
He's got your eyes.
一边玩去你个小捣乱
Get out of there, you little prickle bush.
好吧看来这是个大个子
All right, this is gonna be a big one.
你好啊阿洛
Hello, Arlo.
出来吧
Come on out.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
巴克
Buck!
那是帮凶峰这儿是我们的农场
That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our farm.
我们要一同来打理好它
And we're all gonna take care of it together.
-是谁 - 整到你啦
-What? - Gotcha!
莉比
Libby! 哈哈总算喷到你了
Gotcha back!
妈妈我浇完水啦
Momma, I'm done watering.
干得不错莉比巴克还不快去干活
Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your chores.
-什么-谢啦巴克
-What? - Thanks, Buck.
但是我我
But I... I...
全都装好啦
You're all set.
我能干点其他活吗妈妈
Can't I do something else, Momma?
-去吧-好吧
-Get going. - Okay.
谁在那
Who is that?
嗨尤斯蒂斯
Hey, Eustice.
你被缠住了吗小家伙
You stuck, little guy?
我来帮你此刻好啦
Let me get that for you. You're free.
去吧去找你的爸爸和你的 ...
Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your...
妈妈
Momma!
哇哦河畔可不是你能随意过去玩的阿洛Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo.
当心一点怎么了
Be careful. What's the problem?
爸爸鸡舍里的亨丽埃塔最坏了
Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop!
昨天你才说独脚的弗兰是最坏的
Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst.
她只有一只脚
She's only got one foot.
你不用非得喜爱它们啊阿洛只需把它们喂饱就好了
You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just have to feed 'em.
那样就行了
That should do it.
这样那些该死的野人就不可以偷走我们的
食品了
Now, this will keep them rotten critters from stealing our food
我建筑的这个粮仓百分百能防住他们because I made this silo 100% critter-proof. 印上你的标志吧亨利这是你应得的
Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned it.
对啊爸爸快点快点
-Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! - Yeah!
那得你们的妈妈先来才行
Only if your momma does it first.
假如说谁最有资格在这印上标志的非她莫属
If anyone's earned a mark around here, it's her.
你是否是把标志印得比我的高了
Did you just put your mark higher than mine?
啊没那回事不过你的角度问题啦
What? No. It's just the angle you're looking at it.
角度问题嗯?
The "angle," huh?
-我也要我也要轮到我了 - 该我了
-Me too! My turn! - Me, me, me! My turn!
等一下这可没那么简单
Now hold on. It's not that easy.
你们得干出一番大事才能有资格留下标志You've got to earn your mark by doing something big.
超越自我的大事For something bigger than yourself.
总有一天你们都会印上标志的我期望那一天的到来
Someday you'll all make your mark and I can't wait to see it.
清理田地就得这样干得不错巴克
That is how you clear a field. Attaboy, Buck. 他会找到方法的别担忧
He'll figure it out. Be just fine.
来吧巴克这是你应得的
Go on, Buck. You earned it.
太棒了儿子
Good job, son.
你能行的莉比还差一点就行了
You've got it, Libby! Just a little bit more.
美丽你有资格作标志了孩子
-Beautiful. - You earned your mark, sweetheart.
阿洛
Arlo!
他会成功的
He'll get there.
好吧你们这些家伙我才不怕你们呢
All right, you cluckers, you're about to get fed.
-阿洛-嗯?
Arlo.
-过来 - 巴克这是怎么了
-Come here. - Buck! What happened?
我打算过来帮你干活的没想到它们攻击了我
I came to help you with your chores. And then they attacked.
-你会没事的 - 告诉妈妈我爱她
-You're gonna be okay. - Tell Momma I love her.
我看见一道白光
I see a light.
我去找人帮忙
I'll go get help!
你真该看看你的表情- 我早该知道的
- You should see your face! - I should've known!
-你老是来愚弄我 - 我愚弄你
-Always got to mess me up. - Me?
你干的活儿一团糟还净给他人添麻烦
You mess up your chores and everyone else's.
-真是个胆小鬼 - 巴克
-You're such a coward. - Buck!
我才不是胆小鬼我会打上标志的
I ain't a coward. And I'm gonna make my mark.
就像你还有莉比像全部人那样
Just like you, and Libby, and everyone!
你会的亲爱的不过你还需重点时间
You will, darling. You just need a little
more time.
算了我不再罕见什么破标志了
Forget it. I didn't even want that dumb mark anyway.
我有个想法
I got an idea.
阿洛阿洛醒醒
Arlo. Arlo. Wake up.
跟我来
Come with me.
-我们这是去哪儿 - 你立刻就知道了
-Where are we going? - You'll see.
好了去到那处逛逛
Okay, now take a walk out there.
-我一个人吗 - 去吧
-By myself? - Go on.
爸爸爸爸
Poppa. Poppa.
别紧张深呼吸
Calm down. Breathe.
有时你需要战胜心里的惧怕
Sometimes you got to get through your fear
才能看见彼端的美景
to see the beauty on the other side. 哇哦
Wow.
明日我会给你一个新的任务
I got a new job for you tomorrow.
自然假如你还想要标志的话
That is if you still want to make your mark. 那些可恶的野人会翻过篱笆来偷吃我们的食品
The dang wilderness critter's coming over the fence, eating our food,
我已经受够了他们
and I've had it up to my snout.
假如长此过去我们过冬的食品可就不够了
If this keeps up, we won't have enough food to survive the winter.
因此你得抓住那些坏蛋
That's why you are gonna catch that critter. 只需那些野人来了
Then along comes a critter...
最后你只需一锤就能搞定
And this is how you're gonna finish the job. 你办理完那些野人以后
When that critter's taken care of,
就能够在我的标志旁边印上你自己的了
you'll put your mark on the silo right next
to mine.
我会解决掉野人的爸爸偷我们的食品他想都别想
I'll take care of the critter, Poppa. It won't stand a chance.
来这边干什么小虫虫
What are you doing, you bug?
快走开这
Get out of here.
嘿走开小树叶快走开
Move along, leaf. Move along.
你死定了坏蛋
You're dead, critter.
好了你自由了
Okay. You're free.
你要干嘛快走去去去
What are you doing? Just leave! Flee!
别过来走开
Stay back! Go! Whoa.
阿洛
Arlo!
你为何要放走他
Why'd you let it go?
他又咬又叫的还攻击我还
It was biting, and coming at me, and screeching, and...
那是你的任务
You had a job to do.
你一定战胜你的惧怕才行否则没方法在这里生计下去
You got to get over your fear, Arlo, or
you won't survive out here.

Come on.
我们此刻就去达成你的任务
We're gonna finish your job right now.
-围栏那处吗 - 翻过去
-Out there? - Get over.
但是爸爸假如我们迷路了怎么办
But, Poppa, what if we get lost?
只需你沿着这条河就能找到回家的路
As long as you can find the river, you
can find your way home.
你看到什么了吗
What do you see?
是他的踪影
Tracks?
快要被雨水冲没了加迅速度
And they're washing out, we got to move!
我们要跟丢了
We're losing it!
阿洛快跟上
Arlo, keep moving!
爸爸等等我
Poppa, wait.
阿洛我怎么给你说的快跟...
Arlo, what did I say about keeping... 好吧
It's okay.
没关系阿洛都是我不好
It's okay, Arlo. I'm sorry.
我不过想让你战胜惧怕
I just wanted you to get through your fear. 我知道你必定能做到的
I know you have it in you.
但我又不是你
But I'm not like you.
你比我更为强盛
You're me and more.
今日走得够远了
I think we went far enough today.
狂风雨愈来愈猛了我带你回家
Storm's getting worse. Let's get you home. 阿洛快走
Arlo, move!
快跑阿洛
Run, Arlo!
爸爸
Poppa!
爸爸爸爸爸爸
Poppa! Poppa! Poppa!
妈妈
Momma!
假如不可以在下第一场雪以前把庄稼收完
If we don't get this harvest in before the first snow,
我们就没有足够的粮食过冬了
we won't have enough food for winter.
我知道没有了你爸爸这很困难
I know it's hard without Poppa,
但我需要你加倍努力阿洛
but I need you to do more, Arlo.
别担忧妈妈我不会让大家受饿的
Don't worry, Momma. I won't let us starve. 你是个好孩子
You're a good son.
是你
You!
又来了胆量不小啊你
You've got some nerve coming here.
都是你的错
It's all your fault!
要不是你爸爸也不会死
My poppa would still be alive if it weren't for you!
救命
Help!
妈妈妈妈
Momma! Momma!
妈妈
Momma!
妈妈
Momma?
妈妈
Momma!
是你
You!
第一次见你的时候就该杀了你
I should've killed you the first time.
全都是你的错过来给我过来
This is all your fault. Get over here. Get over here.
走开走开走开别过来
Get away. Get away. Get away. Get away! 没错你最好连忙逃
That's right. You better run!
我这是在哪儿我的家在哪儿
Where am I? Where's home?
只需你沿着这条河就能找到回家的路
As long as you can find the river, you can find your way home.
又是你
You again?
离我远点
Get out of here.

我说过了离我远点
I told you to stay away from me.
我仍是要把你捏死I am still gonna squeeze the life out of you.
但在这以前能再来点这个吗
But before I do, can you find me some more? 这个再来点这个你知道的
Here, more of these. You know...
不停手你要干什么
No. Stop. What are you doing?
等等你能带我去找浆果吗
Hey, wait. Can you take me to the berries?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我就知道我会死在这里的就由于你
I knew it. I'm gonna die out here. Because
of you.
嘿嘿你在干什么不停手
Hey. Hey. What are you doing? No, no, no. Stop!
不停手
Hey. Hey. No. Stop!
你这个小混 ... 快回来
Why you little... Come back here!
浆果
Berries!
你有缺点吗浆果近在眉睫疯狂的动物
What's with you? They're right here. Crazy critter.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
我们向来在察看你
We've been watching you.
我们认为你会死的但是你没有
We thought you were going to die, but then you didn't.
那玩意在保护你
That creature protected you.
-为何 - 我也不知道
-Why? - I don't know.
我要回家你知道帮凶峰还有多远吗
I'm going home. Do you know how far Clawtooth Mountain is?
好想法我们想要他
Good idea. We want him.
为何
Why?
由于在野外险象迭生
Because it's terrifying out here.
他能像我的朋友同样保护我
He can protect me like my friends.
这是狂怒
This is Fury.
他能帮我抵抗夜间爬行动物的威迫
He protects me from the creatures that crawl in the night.
这是损坏者
This is Destructor.
她能帮我免受蚊子的叮咬
She protects me from mosquitoes.
这是碎梦者
This is Dream Crusher.
他能保护我不去做白天梦
He protects me from having unrealistic goals.
还有这是黛比
And this is Debbie.
是的我们需要他
Yes, we need him.
他叫什么名字
What is his name?
名字我也不知道
A name? I don't know.
那让我认真想一想
Then I will meditate on this.
我叫对名字他就得跟我走
I name him, I keep him.
杀手
Killer.
野兽
Beast.
谋杀犯Murderer.
邋遢鬼
Grubby!
-入殓师 - 虱子
-Funeral Planner? - Uh, Cootie!
-怨鬼-喷喷
-Hemorrhoid. - Squirt!
-弗兰克 - 臭臭
-Frank! - Stinky!
-疯子-牛牛
-Maniac! - Funky!
-紫罗兰 - 钉钉
-Violet. - Spike!
-精神病 - 点点
-Lunatic. - Spot!
点点过来点点快过来
Spot! Come here, Spot. Come here.
他出名字了你们的命运联系在了一同
He is named. You clearly are connected.
祝你好运
Good for you.
在你回帮凶峰的路上那玩领悟保护你安全On your path to Clawtooth Mountain
that creature will keep you safe.
千万别丢了他
Don't ever lose him.
不不你不属于他黛比不要黛比
No. No. You can't have him, Debbie. No, no, no. Debbie!
黛比停下你能够找个更好的
Debbie! Stop! You're better than this.
不快回来黛比
No, no, no! Come back! Debbie!
你要去哪我要回家
Where are you going? I need to get home. 点点瞧我的
Spot, watch this.
我想 ...
I miss...
我想家人了
I miss my family.
家人
Family.
这是我
That's me.
这是莉比
There's Libby.
还有巴克
And Buck.
还有妈妈
And Momma.
还有 ...
And...
还有爸爸
And Poppa.
家人
Family.
你不理解没关系的
You don't understand. That's okay. 对那是你的家人
Yes. That's your family.
我想他了
I miss him.
我们该停下了
We should stop.
停下
Stop!
阿洛快走
Arlo, move.
快跑阿洛
Run, Arlo!
河流在哪里
Where's the river?
我找不到河流了
I've lost the river.
我再也回不了家了
I'm never getting home.
我再也回不了家了
I'm never getting home.
救命救命救命
Help! Help! Help!
朋友你受伤了吗页眉内容
Say, friend, are you wounded?
不我没有受伤
No. I'm not hurt.
那就好谢天谢地
Good. Thank goodness for that.
冷锋暴雨持续找寻伤员
Coldfront, Downpour, keep looking for
wounded folk.
等等我想要回家就在帮凶峰
Wait. I'm lost. I need to get home.
Clawtooth Mountain.
帮凶峰你是说那座有三个山岳的山吗
Clawtooth... You mean the mountain
range with the three points.
-是的 - 我知道
-Yes! - Yeah!
我去过那边但你知道吗孩子
Yeah. I've been there. But you know, kid...
你还离得很远呢我知道去那边的路
You're not even close. Still, I know the way.
我叫阿洛
My name's Arlo.
对不起我不过 ... 我以前也有个那样的名字
I'm sorry. I just... I used to have a name like
that once.
那是我开始追赶风暴以前的事了
That was before I started following the
storm!
风暴
The storm?
风暴席卷了我让我对生活充满了惧怕
The storm swept me out. I was afraid for my
life,
但风暴也给我了一个启事
but the storm gave me a relevation.
此后我无所恐惧
And I wasn't scared anymore.
你说的是启迪吗
You mean a revelation?
不是启事懂吗
No! A relevation. Okay?
当时我真的很低迷
I was at a real low point. You know?
但风暴将我卷到了一个新的高度
And the storm swept me up to a real high point,
而后给我了一个更高的启事
and then left me at a higher relevation.
哇哦
Wow.
是啊哇哦
Yeah, wow.
今后风暴恩赐了我新的名字由于 ... 我们怎
么说来着
That's when the storm gave me my new name because... What do we say?
风暴赐我能源
The storm provides.
风暴赐我能源你能够叫我霹雳
The storm provides. You can call me Thunderclap.
霹雳你能够帮我找到回家的路吗Thunderclap. Can you help me get home? 呃这个嘛或许吧
Yeah, well... Maybe.
但第一我们需要检查这片地区
But first, we just need to check the area.
由于风暴后有好多伤员状况堪忧你理解吧There's plenty of folks in a bad way after a storm like this, don't you know?
霹雳我找到了一个在这边Thunderclap, I found someone! Over here! 知道吗你能够帮帮我们朋友
You know, we could use your help, friend.
真棒太好了
Whoa! Yeah! That is great.
是个小动物
It's a critter.
一个获救的小生命多亏了你
A freed critter. Thanks to you.
你知道我不过想歇一歇感谢风暴恩赐我们食品You know, I just want to take a moment and thank the storm for this meal.
别认为你们能够挑战我
Don't think you can mess with me.
我但是有见解过风暴之眼的
I've seen the eye of the storm!
从那此后我就不知惧怕为何物
And I forgot what fear is!
我此刻无所恐惧
I'm not afraid of anything.
我没有说你惧怕
No, I didn't say you were.
嘿你要去哪朋友
Hey, where are you going, friend?
我要回家
I'm... I need to get home.
我说过了我们会送你回家
And I said we would get you home.
朋友你自己也带了只动物啊
Friend, you have a critter of your own.
我闻到了鲜嫩爽口的那种
I smell it. One of the juicy ones.
它在哪
Where is it?
他在那处躲着大石头后边
He's hiding. Over there. By that big rock.
-风暴赐我能源 - 不要
-The storm provides. - No!
-点点 - 抓住他
-Spot! - Get him!
慢点跑你无处可藏了胆怯鬼
Hey, slow down. There's no place to hide, yellow belly.
把那只动物带回来
Come back with that critter!
救命救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
-你还好吗孩子 - 是的
-Hey, you okay, kid? - Yes.
我最厌烦那些龙了一群胆怯鬼专挑儿童子下手
I hate those kind. Lying sons of crawdads picking on a kid.
你真是太可爱了
Well, ain't you just the cutest thing.
他喜爱你
He likes you.
你看看拉姆齐你这张臭脸也吓不到他Imagine that, Ramsey. Even with your stinky face.
纳什你过界了这是我的个人领地
Nash! Boundaries. This is my personal bubble.
不那不是你的领地这才是
Nah, that ain't your bubble. This is your bubble.
纳什别老是去烦你姐姐
Nash, get out of your sister's bubble.
你不该当到这里来
You got no business being out here.
先生我理解我不过想要回家但我找不到河流了
Yes, sir. I don't. I'm trying to get home, but I lost the river.
求你了我妈妈需要我
Please, my momma needs me.
-别焦急孩子 - 你知道河在哪里吗
-Take it easy, kid. - Do you know where the river is?
什么河这邻近有好多条河
What river? There's tons of rivers around these parts.
流经帮凶峰的那条河那座山有三座山岳
By Clawtooth Mountain. It has three points. 没听闻过
Don't know that one.
我们要往南方找寻水源
We're heading south to a watering hole.
跟我们一同走吧或许那有人能够帮到你Come with us. Someone there might help you.
我们没有时间给他当保姆
We ain't got time for baby-sitting,
我们还要把牛群赶拢到一同呢
we got longhorns to round up.
我那一天才弟弟一天以内就弄丢了整个牛群My genius brother lost our whole herd in one day.
我没有弄丢它们拉姆齐
I did not lose them, Ramsey.
要我说多少遍他们不过跑散了
How many times I got to tell you this? They just wandered off.
我们得快点找到它们我们帮不了你了孩子
We still got to find them. We can't help you, kid.
等等假如我们能帮助你们呢
Wait! But what if we could help you?
点点能闻出任何气味我见过他的本事
Spot can sniff out anything. I've seen him do it.
他能够找到你们的牛群
He can find your longhorns.

Hey!
去吧点点好好闻闻孩子
Come on, Spot. Sniff it out, boy.
好样的点点
Good boy, Spot.
他找到什么了
He's got something.
该死
Aw, dang.
我说小子假如你拖了我们后腿我就吃掉你
Hey, kid, if you're pulling my leg, I'm gonna eat yours.
-他找到牛群了 - 太棒了我们找到了
-He found the herd. - We got 'em.
等等长角牛有羽毛吗
Wait, do longhorns have feathers?
盗牛贼
Rustlers.
盗牛贼
Rustlers?
我们得走快点
We got to move.
我没看到有盗牛贼啊
I don't see any rustlers.
他们就在那边
They're out there.
因此你们说的水源究竟有多远
So, how far did you say that watering hole was?
-我有个任务给你 - 可我对任务不怎么在行
-I got a job for you. - I'm not really good
at jobs.
我需要你静静的慢慢的走向水洼
I need you to keep on the dodge and
sidle up the loblolly,
穿过牛群而后朝他们高声吼叫
past them hornheads just hooting and a hollering,
引出那些盗牛贼
and score off them rustlers.
接着我们来个背后突袭这场仗我们就赢了We'll cut dirt and get the bulge on them.
什么
What?
他不过要你跳到那块石头上而后大吼就行了
He just wants you to get on that rock and scream.
但是究竟谁在那边
But who's out there?
他们会冲你过来的你要固守阵地不要跑They'll come right at you. You hold your ground. Don't move.
不要跑假如他们有尖牙利爪怎么办
Don't move? What if they have claws and big teeth?
别想太多
Don't overthink it.
你好啊
Howdy.
-你干什么呢小子 - 没干什么
-What are you up to, boy? - Nothing.
没干什么吗你叫什么名字啊
Nothing? What's your name?
阿洛 Arlo.
好吧阿洛你看起来可不像没干什么的样

Well, Arlo, you don't look like you're doing nothing.
你感觉他要干什么呢乐琳
What's he look like he's doing to you, Lurleane?
委托巴布问我嘛问我感觉他们要干什么Come on, Bubbha. Ask me. Ask me what I think they're doing.
帕维斯闭口
Pervis, shut your mouth!
看起来他是私自闯进这里的
Looks like he's trespassing.
那我们会对闯进者干什么呢告诉他们厄尔
And what do we do with trespassers? Tell them, Earl.
格杀勿论
We kill them!
抓到你了
I got you!
纳什牛群
Nash, the herd!
驾快走驾
Giddy up. Come on now. Giddy up!
当心
Watch out!
没人能偷走我们的长角牛
Nobody steals our longhorns.
谁捡到就是谁的
Finders keepers.
出来啊妈妈想跟你玩玩
Come on now. Momma wants to play
with you.
我知道你在那我能闻到你的滋味
I know you're there. I can smell you.
该死这是我最喜爱的一颗牙
Shoot! That's my favorite tooth!
我会很高兴杀掉你的
I'm gonna love ending you!
走吧我们要把牛群赶到别处去
Come on, we got to drive this herd out
of here.
走吧
Come on now.
真是个小可爱
Aren't you the cutest?
你和这个小东西今日真的很英勇
You and that critter showed real grit today. 这个小东西或许对我们实用我们互换怎么样
We could use that critter. How about we trade?
我用我的口琴跟你换
I'll give you my harmonica for him.
谢了可是点点是不会拿来互换的
Thanks, but Spot ain't for trading.
过来点点过来
Come here, Spot. Come here.
你的损失喔
Your loss.
看起来真不错此后必定会是一条很棒的伤疤
That's a good one. Gonna scar up real good.
那不算什么看看这个我遇到了十五只逃亡的剑龙
That's nothing. Look at this! I run into 15 outlaw stegos.
他们都比我强健还比我残忍
They're all bigger than me and meaner than me.
发生了什么
What happened?
自然是击退他们了也赢了
Fought 'em off, of course. Was winning, too.
有一只甩着他那长满尖刺的尾巴刺进了我
的脚而后又扯了出来
Then one gets his dang spikey tail stuck in my foot and pulls!
直到此刻我的脚趾都没有知觉
- Whoa. - Still can't feel my toes.
这可为你驱逐牛群创建了有益条件啊Which comes in handy when you're kicking piles of bull...
她妒忌我
She's jealous.
妒忌才没有
Jealous?
有一次一群吃惊的长角牛朝我冲过来
Once a stampede of longhorns was coming right at me,
但是我的尾巴被一块石头卡住了
but my tail was stuck between a rock and a hard place.
我认为我死定了因此我把我的尾巴给咬断了
I was dead for sure. So I chewed the dang thing off!
谁有这个胆没人敢这么做你真是疯了Who does that? Nobody does that! You're crazy!
我很奇异你没在脸上留下一道疤
I'm surprised you don't have one right across your face.
布奇你的疤是怎么来的
Butch, how'd you get your scar?
我不确立你可否接受得了这个故事
I don't know if you're ready for that story.
我能够的
I can take it.
-你必定要告诉他爸 - 这但是个好故事
-Yeah. You got to tell him, Pa! - That's a good one!
当时热得连树荫底下都有一百华氏度
It was 100 degrees in the shade.
我走了五天没喝过一滴水
I walked for five days with no water.
而后我看到了一个小水塘
Then I saw it. A pretty pond.
当我哈腰喝水的时候
I bent down to take a drink,
忽然间一群鳄鱼冲出水面
when these crocs launched out of the water.
一条鳄鱼一口咬在了我脸上
One croc bit me on the face.
我立刻要成为他们的晚饭除了一件事
Ain't no way I wasn't its supper except for one thing,
我那一天可没打算要死
I wasn't ready for dying that day.
我把一条鳄鱼咬成了两半用尾巴横扫此外一条
I bit one croc in half, tail-whipped the other,
而最后一条 ...
and the last one...
我用自己的鲜血淹死了他
Well, I drowned that croc in my own blood. -哇哦 - 太棒了
-Whoa. - Dang!
看啊每次听到这个故事我都全身起鸡皮疙瘩
Look, look, gives me little goosies every time.
我爱死这个故事了给他见解下你的纪念品I love that story! Show him your souvenir.
是否是很棒
Ain't that just too good?
-此次我能摸摸吗 - 不可以
-Can I touch it this time? - No. 你们必定会喜爱我爸爸的
You guys would have liked my poppa.
他和你们同样无所恐惧
He wasn't scared of anything.
我受够了当胆怯鬼
I'm done being scared.
谁说我不惧怕的
Who said I'm not scared?
但是你只身干掉了鳄鱼
But you took on a croc!
其实那个时候我也很惧怕
And I was scared doing it.
假如一条鳄鱼咬在你脸上你都不惧怕
If you ain't scared of a croc biting you on
the face,
你根本不算活着听着小子
you ain't alive. Listen, kid,
你无法挣脱惧怕这就像自然母亲的力量
you can't get rid of fear. It's like Mother Nature,
你无法战胜她或是逃离她但是你能够战胜困难
you can't beat her or outrun her, but you can get through it.
你就能发现真实的自己
You can find out what you're made of.
今年第一场雪
The first snow.
比早年来得早了一些
It's early this year.
我得回家去找妈妈
And I got to get home to Momma.
我们会带你去那个水源的
We'll get you to that watering hole.
一诺千金天一亮我们就出发
A deal's a deal. At first light, we ride.
出发咯 Let's go!
小子在那些长角牛跑开以前截住他们
Hey, kid, head 'em off before those longhorns split.
就是那
There it is!
帮凶峰那边就是我家
Clawtooth Mountain! There's home!
我们得把牛群赶往南方
We've got to drive this herd down south.
你连忙回去找妈妈吧不要为任何事停下脚步
You hurry on back to your momma. And don't stop for nothing!
感谢真的很感谢你们照顾我
Thanks! I sure appreciate you looking out for me!
你会一路安全的你是个坚毅的孩子
You'll be all right. You're one tough kid.
哇哦 Wow.
很近了我们快到了点点
It's so close. We're almost there, Spot!
我们得回家
We need to get home.
你会喜爱那边的点点
You're gonna love it, Spot.
你会有个暖和的窝能够睡觉就在我旁边You'll have a warm place to sleep. Right next to me.
还有好多玉米能够吃
And all the corn you can eat.
还有好多的地方能够嬉戏
There's lots of space to run around.
那边也将会是你的农场
It'll be your farm, too.
我们能够一同照顾农场
We'll all look after it together.
我做不到
I can't.

No!
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
点点Spot!
不点点
No! Spot!
爸爸
Poppa?
爸爸
Poppa?
你还活着几乎不敢相信真的是你
You're alive? I can't believe it. It's you.
我的朋友点点
My friend! Spot!
他帮助过我但他此刻身处险境
He helped me and now he's in trouble.
我们一定回去
We have to go back.
爸爸停下
Poppa, stop.
停下
Stop!
爸爸
Poppa?
你其实不在这
You're not here.
我很惧怕
I'm scared.
但点点需要我
But Spot needs me.
我由于发生在你身上的事情而怪他但那不是他的错
I blamed him for what happened to you, but it wasn't his fault.
因此我一定得去帮助他
So I got to go help him.
由于我爱他
Because I love him.
我就知道你有天分的
I knew you had it in you.
你比我更为强盛
You're me and more.
快去找那个小东西吧照顾好他
Now go take care of that critter.
躲开
Back off!
看看是谁来了
Well, look who got relevated. 去抓他
Go get him.
点点
Spot.
点点
Spot!
风暴赐我能源
The storm provides.
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
我们到家了点点
We're home, Spot.
亨利
Henry?
是阿洛
Arlo.
阿洛
Arlo!。

相关文档
最新文档