洪恩环境英语初级篇Part1
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
洪恩环境英语初级篇Part1
洪恩环境英语初级篇
Part1
课文
潘小鹏编辑整理
二零零三年十月
EMAIL:PXP8088@163.COM
Lesson 1 I'M SUSAN WEBSTER.
我是苏珊.韦伯斯特
Text
课文
SCENE ONE: THE INTERIOR OF WEFL STATION 第一幕:WEFL电视台内
Carol: Good morning, Steven.
卡罗:早上好,史帝文。
Steven: Good morning, Carol.
史帝文:早上好,卡罗。
Steven: Good morning, Carol.
史帝文:早上好,卡罗。
Carol: Hi, Mike.
卡罗:嗨,迈克。
Mike: Good morning, Carol.
迈克:早上好,卡罗。
Carol: Hello, Linda.
卡罗:你好,琳达。
Linda: Good morning, Carol.
琳达:早上好,卡罗。
Jake: Good morning. My name is Jake Seltzer. My name is Jake Seltzer. Hello. I am Jake Seltzer. Good morning. My name is Jake Seltzer. My name is Jake Seltzer. Hi, I'm Jake Seltzer.
杰克:早上好。
我叫杰克.萨尔茨。
我叫杰克.萨尔茨。
你好。
我是杰克.萨尔茨。
早上好。
我叫杰克.萨尔茨。
我叫杰克.萨尔茨。
你好。
我是杰克.萨尔茨。
Carol: Hi, I'm Carol Green.
卡罗:嗨,我是卡罗.格林。
Jake: Oh. Hi, Carol. Good morning. My name is Jake Seltzer...
杰克:噢,嗨,卡罗。
早上好。
我叫杰克.萨尔茨……
SCENE TWO
第二幕
Jake: My name is Jake Seltzer. Hi. I'm Jake Seltzer.
杰克:我叫杰克.萨尔茨。
你好。
我是杰克.萨尔茨。
Carol: I like "My name is Jake Seltzer."
Jake: My name is Jake Seltzer.
杰克:我叫杰克.萨尔茨。
Carol: Hello. My name is Carol Green.
卡罗:你好,我叫卡罗.格林。
Susan: I'm Susan Webster. It's nice to meet you, Carol.
苏珊:我叫苏珊.韦伯斯特。
见到你很高兴,卡罗。
Carol: It's nice to meet you too.
卡罗:也很高兴见到你。
Carol: Coffee?
卡罗:要咖啡吗?
Susan: Yes, please.
苏珊:好的,请给我来一杯吧。
Carol: This is the chair for the host.
卡罗:这是主播的座位。
Susan: I'm the host.
苏珊:我是主播。
Carol: Maybe.
卡罗:也许?
Susan: Maybe?
苏珊:也许?
Carol: Maybe. Maybe Jake is the host. Maybe John is the host. Maybe you're the host. 卡罗:也许。
也许杰克是主播。
也许约翰是主播。
也许你是主播人。
Susan: This letter says I'm the host.
苏珊:这封信上说我是主播。
Susan: Linda Marino, please.
苏珊:请找琳达.玛里诺。
Carol: She's Linda Marinol.
卡罗:她就是琳达.玛里诺。
Susan: She's Linda Marino?
苏珊:她就是琳达.玛里诺吗?
Really? She's very young.
真的?她很年轻.
卡罗:琳达,琳达!
Linda: Hi. I'm Linda Marino.
琳达:嗨,我是琳达.玛里诺。
Susan: I'm Susan Webster.
苏珊:我是苏珊.韦伯斯特。
Linda: Excuse me, Susan.
琳达:对不起,苏珊。
Susan: He's John P. Banks.
苏珊:他是约翰.P.班克斯。
Carol: Susan, this is John Banks.
卡罗:苏珊,这位是约翰.班克斯。
John, this is Susan.
约翰,这位是苏珊。
Susan: Hello, John. It's nice to meet you.
苏珊:你好,约翰。
见到你很高兴。
John: Susan. Nice to meet you. What's your last name?
约翰:苏珊,见到你也很高兴。
你姓什么?
Susan: Webster.
苏珊:韦伯斯特。
John: What?
约翰:什么?
Susan: Webster. W-e-b-s-t-e-r.
苏珊:韦伯斯特。
John: Oh. Welcome to WEFL, Susan Webster.
约翰:哦,欢迎你来WEFL,苏珊.韦伯斯特。
Susan: Thank you.
苏珊:谢谢。
Jake: Well, hello. My name is Jake Seltzer. What's your name? 杰克:你好,我叫杰克.萨尔茨。
你叫什么?
Carol: Jake...really, Jake. This is Susan Webster.
卡罗:杰克……真是的,杰克。
这位是苏珊.韦伯斯特。
Jake: Miss or Mrs. Susan Webster?
杰克:苏珊.韦伯特小姐?还是夫人?
Susan: Ms. Susan Webster.
苏珊:苏珊.韦伯斯特女士。
Linda: Susan, Steven.
琳达:苏珊,史帝文。
Susan: Nice to see you again, Steven.
苏珊:很高兴又见到了你,史帝文。
Steven: Call me Steve.
史帝文:叫我史帝夫好了。
Susan: John P. Banks.
苏珊:约翰.P.班克斯。
John: Susan Webster.
约翰:苏珊.韦伯斯特。
Jake: Ms. Susan Webster.
杰克:苏珊.韦伯特女士。
Carol: Ugh, Jake.
卡罗:哎,杰克。
Lesson 2 STEVEN, WHO'S THAT?
史帝文,那是谁
Text
课文
SCENE ONE: THE COFFEE MACHINE THE NEXT DAY 第一幕:第二天,咖啡机
Susan: Steven, who's that?
苏珊:史帝文,那是谁?
Steven: That's Mike Davis. He's a cameraman.
史帝文:那是迈克.戴维斯。
他是摄影师。
Steven: Susan, this is Mike Davis. Mike, Susan.
史帝文:苏珊,这位是迈克.戴维斯。
迈克,苏珊。
Mike: Hello, Susan.
迈克:你好,苏珊。
Susan: Hi, Mike.
Rita: And who's this?
丽塔:这是哪位呀?
Susan: I'm Susan Webster.
苏珊:我是苏珊.韦伯斯特。
Rita: Hello.
丽塔:你好。
Steven: Rita's a makeup artist.
史帝文:丽塔是化妆师。
Susan: Oh, make up.
苏珊:噢,化妆。
SCENE TWO: THE MAKEUP ROOM
第二幕:化妆室
Rita: So, what's your job?
丽塔:那么,你做什么?
Susan: I'm a newscaster.
苏珊:我是新闻播音员。
Rita: Yeah. Jake is a newscaster too.
丽塔:噢,杰克也是新闻播音员。
Susan: Yes. He's a newscaster. And John is a newscaster. And I'm a newscaster.
苏珊:是的,他是新闻播音员。
约翰也是新闻播音员。
我也是新闻播音员。
Rita: But only one newscaster is the host.
丽塔:但是只有一个新闻播音员是主播。
Susan: Yes, Rita. Only one. But who?
苏珊:是的,丽塔。
只有一个。
但会是谁呢?
Carol: One minute.
卡罗:只剩一分钟了。
Rita: OK,OK
丽塔:好了,好了。
Susan: What time is it?
苏珊:几点钟了?
Carol: It's eight o'clock.
卡罗:八点了。
Susan: Eight o'clock!
苏珊:八点了!
Carol: Good luck.
卡罗:祝你好运。
Susan: Thanks, Carol.
苏珊:谢谢,卡罗。
Rita: So, newscaster, what's the weather like today? 丽塔:那么,新闻播音员,今天天气怎么样?
Susan: It's cool and windy.
苏珊:凉爽有风。
Steven: Ready?
史帝文:准备好了吗?
Susan: Ready.
苏珊:准备好了。
Rita: Good luck.
丽塔:祝你好运。
Susan: Thanks.
苏珊:谢谢。
SCENE THREE: THE"HELLO AMERICA"SET 第三幕:“你好,美国”直播台
Jake: Well, hello. Susan.
杰克:你好,苏珊。
Susan: Hi, Jake. Where's John?
苏珊:嗨,杰克。
约翰在哪儿?
Carol: He's in Chicago.
卡罗:他在芝加哥。
Susan: Right.
苏珊:对了。
Steven: Ready, Susan? Ready, Jake?
史帝文:准备好了吗,苏珊?好了吗,杰克?
Susan: Yes.
苏珊:好了。
史帝文:五、四、三、二、一……
Jake: Hello, America.
杰克:“你好,美国”。
Susan: This is the eight o'clock news, and I'm Susan Webster.
苏珊:这里是八点新闻,我是苏珊.韦伯斯特。
Jake: My name is Jake Seltzer.
杰克:我是杰克.萨尔茨。
John: And I'm John P. Banks in Chicago.
约翰:我是约翰.P.班克斯,在芝加哥。
Jake: What's the weather like today, Susan?
杰克:苏珊,今天天气怎样?
Susan: Well, Jake, it's cool and windy in Stamford. What's the weather like in Chicago, John? 苏珊:杰克,斯坦福德凉爽有风。
约翰,芝加哥天气怎样?
John: It's wet in Chicago, Susan.
约翰:苏珊,芝加哥湿漉漉的。
Susan: So it's rainy in Chicago?
苏珊:那么芝加哥下雨了?
John: Yes. It's rainy and windy.
约翰:是的,又下雨又刮风。
Susan: Later, a "Hello America" news report from John Banks in Chicago.
苏珊:稍后,约翰将在芝加哥为您进行“你好,美国”新闻报道。
Jake: I'm Jake Seltzer. Now a commercial.
杰克:我是杰克.萨尔茨。
现在是广告时间。
Steven: Great, Susan.
史帝文:棒极了,苏珊。
Linda: Good job, Jake.
琳达:干得好,杰克。
Jake: Thanks. Congratulations, Webster.
杰克:谢谢。
祝贺你,韦伯斯特。
Susan: Thank you.
苏珊:谢谢。
Lesson 3 SEE YOU LATER.
回头见
Text
课文
SCENE ONE: BEHIND THE SCENES AT THE STUDIO THE SAME DAY 第一幕:同一天,在演播室的布景后面
Linda: Well?
琳达:怎样?
Mike: She's great.
迈克:她棒极了。
Linda: Yes.
琳达:是的。
Mike: So, who's the new host? Susan? John? Jake?
迈克:那么,谁是新主播?苏珊?约翰?杰克?
Steven: Hi, Mike. Hi, Linda.
史帝文:嗨,迈克。
嗨,琳达。
Linda: Well?
琳达:怎么样?
Steven: She's great.
史帝文:她棒极了。
Mike: Yes. So who's the new host?
迈克:是的。
那么,谁是新主播?
Linda: See you later.
琳达:回头见。
Steven: See you later, Linda.
史帝文:回头见,琳达。
Steven: Hi, Carol. Good Job.
史帝文:嗨,卡罗。
干得好。
Carol: Yeah, great. Steven, what time is it?
卡罗:是的,真棒。
史帝文,几点了?
Steven: It's twelve o'clock.
史帝文:十二点。
Carol: Where's Jake? Mike, where's Jake?
卡罗:杰克在哪儿?迈克,杰克在哪儿?
SCENE TWO
第二幕
Susan: So, Jake, what time is it in Chicago?
苏珊:杰克,芝加哥几点了?
Jake: Chicago. Eleven o'clock. Oh, John's in Chicago. 杰克:芝加哥,十一点。
噢,约翰在芝加哥。
Susan: John Banks.
苏珊:约翰.班克斯。
Jake: John P. Banks.
杰克:约翰.P.班克斯。
Susan: P. What's his middle name?
苏珊:P。
他的中间名字是什么?
Jake: Prescott. "P" for Prescott.
杰克:普莱斯考特,“P”表示普莱斯考特。
Susan: John Prescott Banks.
苏珊:约翰.普莱斯考特.班克斯。
Jake: That's his name.
杰克:那就是他的名字。
Susan: Hi, Carol.
苏珊:嗨,卡罗。
Carol: Jake, what time is it?
卡罗:杰克,几点了?
Jake: It's twelve o'clock.
杰克:十二点。
Carol: Right, Jake. It's twelve o'clock.
卡罗:对,杰克,十二点。
Jake: Yeah, it's twelve o'clock.
杰克:对,十二点。
Carol: Uh-huh. Time for lunch.
卡罗:嗯,午饭时间到了。
Jake: Oh, twelve o'clock. Carol, I...
杰克:噢,十二点了。
卡罗,我……
苏珊:那么,再见。
明天见。
Jake: Susan, I...
杰克:苏珊,我……
Susan: Tomorrow. Bye, Carol.
苏珊:明天见。
再见,卡罗。
Carol: Bye, Susan. Jake
卡罗:再见,苏珊。
杰克
Lesson 4 WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOY?
劳埃,你从哪儿来?
Text
课文
SCENE ONE: BEHIND THE SCENES AT THE STUDIO THE NEXT DAY
第一幕:第二天,演播室的布景后面
John: My job is newscaster. I'm a newscaster.
约翰:我的工作是新闻播音员。
我是一名新闻播音员。
Steven: Yes, John. You're a newscaster, and Susan's a newscaster.
史帝文:是的,约翰。
你是一名新闻播音员。
苏珊也是一名新闻播音员。
Linda: This is television show with news, weather, sports...
琳达:这是一个包含有新闻,天气,体育等的电视节目。
John: And cooking?
约翰:还有烹调?
Linda: Yes.
琳达:是的。
SCENE TWO: THE "HELLO AMERICA"SET
第二幕:“你好,美国”直播台
Jake: I'm Jake Seltzer. And now Susan Webster and John P. Banks.
杰克:我是杰克.萨尔茨。
这是苏珊.韦伯斯特和约翰.P.班克斯。
SCENE T HREE
第三幕
苏珊:这几位是来自不同国家的厨师。
John, this is Loy Chung. Where are you from, Loy?
约翰,这位是劳埃.陈。
劳埃,你从哪儿来?
Loy: I'm from China.
劳埃:我来自中国。
John: And what's this?
约翰:这是什么?
Loy: It's an egg roll. It's Chinese.
劳埃:这是蛋卷,是中国菜。
John: No, thank you.
约翰:不,谢谢。
Susan: Thanks, Loy. Mmmmm. Delicious. John, this is very good.
苏珊:谢谢,劳埃。
嗯,味道好极了。
约翰,这个很好吃。
John: And what's your name?
约翰:那么你叫什么?
Ricardo: I'm Ricardo Gomez.
理查德:我是理查德.高莫斯。
Susan: Ricardo is Mexican.
苏珊:理查德是墨西哥人。
Ricardo: Yes. I'm from Mexico City.
理查德:对,我来自墨西哥城。
Susan: You're from Mexico City? I'm from Mexico City too.
苏珊:你从墨西哥城来?我也是从墨西哥城来的。
Ricardo: Really? What's your last name?
理查德:真的?你姓什么?
Susan: Webster.
苏珊:韦伯斯特。
Ricardo: Webster?
理查德:韦伯斯特?
Susan: Yes. But my mother's name is Herrera. And, Ricardo, what's this? 苏珊:是的。
但是我母亲的名字是赫拉拉。
理查德,这是什么?
Ricardo: It's a taco.
理查德:这是煎玉米卷。
John: A Mexican taco!
约翰:墨西哥煎玉米卷!
Susan: Yummy. Here, John.
苏珊:真好吃。
给,约翰。
John: Delicious, but no, thanks.
约翰:好吃,但我不要,谢谢。
Susan: Mmmmmm. Delicious. A taco from Mexico.
苏珊:嗯……味道好极了。
墨西哥煎玉米卷。
John: And what's your name?
约翰:那你叫什么呢?
Pierre: My name is Pierre.
皮埃尔:我叫皮埃尔。
Susan: Good morning, Pierre. How are you?
苏珊:早上好,皮埃尔。
你好吗?
Pierre: I'm fine, thank you.
皮埃尔:我很好,谢谢。
John: Pierre is French.
约翰:皮埃尔是法国人。
Pierre: Yes, I'm from Paris. And this is an omelet.
皮埃尔:是的,我来自巴黎。
这是煎蛋卷。
John: An omelet with eggs.
约翰:用鸡蛋做的煎蛋卷。
Pierre: Yes.
皮埃尔:是的。
John: Oh, thank you.
约翰:噢,谢谢。
John: It's cold.
约翰:它是凉的。
Pierre: It's from France.
皮埃尔:这是法国风味。
Susan: We're at the WEFL studio in Stamford with Loy, Ricardo, and Pierre. 苏珊:我们和劳埃、理查德、皮埃尔在斯坦福德的WEFL演播室。
They're from different countries.
Loy is from China, Ricardo is from Mexico, and Pierre is from France.
劳埃来自中国,理查德来自墨西哥,皮埃尔来自法国。
Three great cooks from three great countries, I'm Susan Webster.
他们是来自三个伟大国家的三位烹饪大师。
我是苏珊.韦伯斯特。
It's ten o'clock. And this is "Hello America".
现在是十点。
这里是“你好,美国”直播台。
Lesson 5 ARE YOU MARRIED?
你结婚了吗?
Text
课文
SCENE ONE: OUTSIDE THE WEFL STUDIO THE SAME DAY
第一幕:同一天,WEFL演播室外
Susan: Hi.
苏珊:嗨!
John: Hi.
约翰:嗨!
Susan: Are you OK?
苏珊:你还好吧?
John: Yes, fine.
约翰:是的,很好。
Susan: Really?
苏珊:真的?
John: No, I'm not fine.
约翰:不,我不舒服。
Susan: Oh. Is it the omelet?
苏珊:噢,是因为煎蛋卷吗?
John: It's the cooking show. I'm a newscaster. I'm not a cook. 约翰:是因为烹调节目。
我是新闻播音员,不是厨师。
Susan: Oh, yes. You're a good newscaster.
苏珊:啊,是的。
你是一名优秀的新闻播音员。
John: Thank you. A cigarette?
Susan: No, thanks. A lollipop.
苏珊:不,谢谢。
棒棒糖。
John: A lollipop? How old are you?
约翰:棒棒糖?你多大了?
Susan: Excuse me?
苏珊:什么?
John: Oh, I'm sorry.
约翰:噢,对不起。
Susan: It's OK. I'm 25 years old.
苏珊:没关系。
我二十五岁。
John: You're 25.
约翰:你二十五岁了?
Susan: Yes, I'm 25.How old are you?
苏珊:对,我二十五岁。
你多大了?John: Very old.
约翰:很老了。
Susan: No, you aren't.
苏珊:不,你不老。
John: Yes, I am. My son is 17 years old. 约翰:是的,我很老了。
我儿子都十七岁了。
Susan: Your son?
苏珊:你的儿子?
John: Yes. My son.
约翰:是的,我的儿子。
Susan: Your son is 17?
苏珊:你的儿子十七岁了?
John: Yes.
约翰:是的。
Susan: No. He isn't 17.
苏珊:不会吧,他没有十七岁。
John: He is.
约翰:他是十七岁。
苏珊:那么说你结婚了?
John: No. I'm not married.
约翰:没有,我没结婚。
Susan: You aren't married? But your son... 苏珊:你没结婚?可是你的儿子……John: I'm divorced.
约翰:我离婚了。
Susan: You're divorced.
苏珊:你离婚了。
John: Are you married?
约翰:你结婚了吗?
Susan: No, I'm not.
苏珊:没有,我没有结婚。
John: Are you divorced?
约翰:你离婚了吗?
Susan: No, I'm single.
苏珊:不,我单身。
John: You're 25 years old and single.
约翰:你二十五岁了,而且单身。
Susan: Yes, I am. Please, how old are you really!
苏珊:是的。
说真的,你到底多大了?
John: I'm 38.
约翰:我三十八了。
Susan: You aren't 38.
苏珊:你没有三十八岁吧。
John: Yes, I am, I'm a 38-year-old newscaster.
约翰:不,我确实是。
我是个三十八岁的新闻播音员。
Susan: You're a good newscaster.
苏珊:你是一位优秀的新闻播音员。
John: Thank you. How about some coffee?
约翰:谢谢。
去喝点儿咖啡怎么样?
Susan: Well, the movers are at my apartment. How about coffee at my place?It's near the studio. 苏珊:嗯,搬运工正在我公寓里帮我搬行李,去我那儿喝咖啡怎么样?就在演播室附近。
John: Great. What's your address?
约翰:好极了。
你住在哪儿?
Susan: It's 340 Ocean Drive.
苏珊:海洋路340号。
Lesson 6 IS SHE FROM FRANCE?
她是法国人吗
Text
课文
SCENE ONE: SUSAN'S APSRTMENT THE SAME DAY
第一幕:同一天,苏珊的公寓
Susan: That's my father. Patrick Baines Webster.
苏珊:那是我父亲。
巴特瑞克.贝恩斯.韦伯斯特。
John: Is he Irish?
约翰:他是爱尔兰人吗?
Susan: Yes. He's from Dublin, Ireland.
苏珊:是的,他来自爱尔兰的都柏林。
John: Your father's from Ireland, and your mother's from Mexico.
约翰:你父亲来自爱尔兰,母亲来自墨西哥。
Susan: Yes. I'm Mexican and Irish.
苏珊:是的,我有墨西哥和爱尔兰的血统。
I'm from Mexico, but I'm American, and you? Where are your parents from?
我来自墨西哥,但我是美国人,你呢?你父母是哪里人?
John: My parents are English.
约翰:我父母是英国人。
Susan: What does your father do?
苏珊:你父亲做什么?
John: My father's a journalist.
约翰:我父亲是记者。
Susan: On. And what does your mother do?
苏珊:噢,那你母亲呢?
John: She's a singer.
约翰:她是歌唱家。
Susan: A singer!
苏珊:歌唱家!
John: Yes. My mother is a singer. Who are they?
约翰:是的,我母亲是歌唱家。
他们是谁?
Susan: They're my brothers.
苏珊:他们是我兄弟。
John: Six brothers! It's hot.
约翰:六个兄弟!(咖啡)太烫了。
Susan: Mmmmmm. Good, Dennis is an engineer. Dan is a police officer. Peter is a businessman. 苏珊:嗯,(味道)不错。
丹尼斯是工程师。
丹是警察,彼得是商人。
John: How old is he?
约翰:他多大了?
Susan: He's 35.Joe is a lawyer. Jeff is a teacher. And Bill is a student.
苏珊:他三十五岁。
乔是律师,杰夫是教师,比尔是学生。
Hello...Hi, Carol. How are you? ... I'm fine, thanks...It's Carol.
你好……嗨,卡罗,你好吗?……我很好,谢谢……是卡罗。
...Personal information? OK...I'm 25 years old...My middle name is Ana...
……个人资料?好的。
……我二十五岁……我的中间名是埃娜。
……
Susan Ana Webster. You spell Ana A-n-a
苏珊.埃娜.韦伯斯特埃娜的拼写是A-n-a。
...My phone number is 555-2340...My address is 340 Ocean, ……我的电话号码是555-2340……我的地址是海洋路340号。
记下了吗?……
Oh, Carol, what's you phone number? ... 555-7894.
噢,卡罗,你的电话是多少……555-7894。
Yes...An Interview? ...What time?...Who's that...
是的……采访?……什么时间?……是谁?……
What's her occupation? ...Oh, OK... Thanks. See you tomorrow. Goodbye.
她的职业是什么?……哦,好的……谢谢。
明天见。
再见。
John: What's that?
约翰:什么事?
Susan: My information for the interview tomorrow with Nancy Marquet.
苏珊:明天要采访南希.玛克特,卡罗向我要我的个人资料。
John: Nancy Marquet? Is she from France?
Susan: No,she's from England.
苏珊:不,他是英国人。
John: Marquet. Is Marquet an English name? How do you spell it?
约翰:玛克特是英文名字吗?怎么拼啊?
Susan: M-a-r-q-u-e-t.
苏珊:M-a-r-q-u-e-t.
John: What time is it?
约翰:几点了?
Susan: Twelve o'clock.
苏珊:十二点。
John: Well, see you tomorrow.
约翰:哦,那明天见吧。
Susan: OK. John?
苏珊:好的。
约翰?
John: Yes?
约翰:什么事?
Susan: See you tomorrow.
苏珊:明天见。
John: Goodbye, Susan.
约翰:再见,苏珊。
Lesson 7 THESE ARE FOR YOU.
这些是给你的
Text
课文
SCENE ONE: SUSAN'S APARTMENT THE NEXT MORNING 第一幕:第二在早晨在苏珊的公寓
Susan: Oh, my contact lenses!
苏珊:噢,我的隐形眼镜!
Susan: Who is it?
苏珊:谁呀?
Jake: It's Jake.。