美国观光英语口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

美国观光英语口语
随着国民物质生活水平的提高,很多人休息的时候都会出国旅游。

今天小编在此献上出国游玩常用的英语,希望对你有所帮助。

美国观光英语:医疗
Dialog 1 Making an Appointment with a Doctor
对话1 和医生预约
A:Dr. Wilson's office. Miss Smith speaking. May I help you?
A:这是威尔逊医生办公室,我是史密斯小姐,有什么我可以效劳的吗?
B:Yes, I'd like to make an appointment for today.
B:是的,我要预约今天看病。

A:What seems to be the trouble?
A:哪里不舒服吗?
B:I have a sharp pain in my abdomen.
B:我肚子剧痛。

A:Can you come to the office at three this afternoon?
A:今天下午3点你能来办公室吗?
B:Yes, that'll be fine. I'll be there.
B:是,好的,我会去的。

A:May I have your name, sir?
A:请问贵姓大名?
B:Yes, Shen. Henry Shen.
B:我姓沈,亨利•沈。

Dialog 2 Seeing a Doctor
对话2 看医生
A:Good afternoon, Mr. Shen.
A:下午好,沈先生。

B:Good afternoon, Dr. Wilson. Thank you for seeing me so quickly.
B:下午好,威尔逊医生,谢谢你这么快就可以看我。

A:Please sit down over here. Now, according to what you told the nurse this morning, you had a severe pain in your abdomen last night.
A:请这边坐,根据你今早所告诉护士的,昨晚你肚子痛得很厉害。

B:That's right, doctor. I couldn't sleep all night.
B:对,医生,我整夜都无法睡觉。

A:Are you still in pain?
A:还痛吗?
B:No, I'm not in as much pain as I was.
B:不,不像原先那么痛了。

A:Would you please disrobe behind the screen and lie down on the sofa with the sheet?
A:请你在屏风后面脱去衣服,然后躺在沙发上用被单盖好好吗?
A:Hmmm... it doesn't seem to be serious. I would guess you had an intestinal disorder last night. In plain English, a stomachache.
A:嗯......,好像不太严重,我猜你昨夜肠胃不好,通俗点说就是肚子痛,
It's a common complaint of travelers. I'll give you a prescription for some medicine. Take two of these pills after ever meal.
这是游客的通病,我会开给一些药,每顿饭后吃两粒。

Dialog 3 Buying Prescribed Medicine
对话3 购处方开的药
A:Could you fill this prescription for me?
A:请你依这处方开的药给我好吗?
B:Yes, sir. If you'll wait a moment, please.
B:好的,先生。

请稍候。

B:Here you are, sir. Just follow the directions on the label.
B:好了,先生,请遵照标签上的说明。

A:Thank you. I'd also like some aspirin.
A:谢谢你,我还要一些阿司匹林。

Dialog 4 Buying Patent Medicine
对话4 购成药
A:Yes, sir. Can I help you?
A:是的,先生,有什么我可以效劳的吗?
B:Yes. I need something for my uspet stomach. B:是的,我要一些治肚子不舒服的药。

A:I see. This should make your stomach feel better. A:我知道,这个会使你肚子感觉舒服一点。

B:How often should I take this?
B:我多久吃一次?
A:Take one teaspoonful after every meal.
A:每顿饭后吃一茶匙。

B:Thanks. What do I owe you?
B:谢谢。

多少钱?
A:That'll be two ninety-five.
A:2美元95美分。

Useful Expression
常用语句
Would you call a doctor for me?
请你帮我叫个医生好吗?
Please take me to the hospital.
请送我到医院。

I think I'd better see a doctor.
我想我最好去医院看病。

I think I have a fever.
我想我发烧了。

My stomach is upset.
我肚子不舒服。

I'm constipated.
我便秘。

I have a pain in my stomach.
我肚子痛。

I have a sharp (dull, throbbing, stabbing) pain in my back (chest, head, stomach).
我背(胸、头、胃)部锐(闷、阵、刺)痛。

My body aches all over.
我全身痛。

My ears are ringing.
我耳鸣。

I'm completely exhausted.
我很疲倦。

I have no appetite at all.
我一点食欲都没有。

I feel nauseous.
我想吐。

I'm going to throw up.
我想吐出来。

I ate too much.
我吃得太多。

I've sprained my ankle.
我脚踝扭了。

I think I've broken my legs.
我想我脚断了。

Please give me some cold medicine.
请给我一些感冒药。

How often do I have to take the medicine?
我多久吃一次药?
I want some bandages.
我要一些绷带。

Do I have to go to a hospital?
我必须住院吗?
How soon can a doctor see me? 医生多快能给我治疗?
Do I need an operation?
我要动手术吗?
What's the matter with me?
我有什么毛病?
May I continue my trip?
我可以继续旅行吗?
How long do I have to keep quiet? 我必须静养多久?
I don't feel well yet.
我还是感觉不舒服。

The pain has lessened a bit.
疼痛减轻了一些。

I don't feel quite as bad as I did. 我不像原来感觉那么坏。

美国观光英语:在饭店
(1)Checking In at the Hotel
(1)订房登记
Model Dialogs
标准对话
Dialog 1 Arriving at the Hotel
对话1 抵达旅馆
A:Here. I'll take your suitcases, sir. A:先生,我帮你提行李。

B:Thank you.
B:谢谢你。

A:Right this way, sir.
A:先生,请这边走。

B:Thanks. Here you are.
B:谢谢,这是给你的小费。

A:Thank you, sir.
A:谢谢你,先生。

B:Good afternoon. I believe you have my reservation.
B:下午好,我相信你们登记有我的预订。

C:Your name, please?
C:请问贵姓大名?
B:Yes, Terry Chen.
B:是的,陈泰利。

C:Oh, yes, Mr. Chen. We have a single with bath for you. Now, will you fill in this card, please?
C:哦,是的,陈先生,我们为你准备了一间单人套房,请你填写这张卡片好吗?
B:Oh, surely. Incidentally, what time are the meals?
B:哦,当然,顺便问一下,用餐时间是什么时候?
C:Breakfast is from six to nine, lunch is from eleven to two, and dinner is from five to eight.
C:早餐是从6点到9点,午餐从11点到2点,而晚餐是从5点到8点。

B:I see. And what's the check-out time?
B:我知道了,退房时间是什么时候?
C:Twelve noon, sir.
C:中午12点,先生。

B:OK. There you are.
B:好的,填好了。

C:Thank you. Now, I'll have the bellboy take you to your room.
C:谢谢你,我现在请服务生带你去你的房间。

B:Thank you.
B:谢谢你。

Dialong 2 Reserving a Room
对话2 预订房间
A:Park Hotel? Reservation desk, please.
A:公园旅馆吗?请转预订部。

B:Reservation desk. May I help you?
B:预订部,有什么我可以效劳的吗?
A:Yes, please. I'm phoning from the airport here in Los Angeles. I'd like to reserve a m for tonight.
A:是的,请帮我一个忙,我现在在洛杉矶机场打这个电话,我要预订今晚一间
B:All right, sir. That's a single with bath?
B:好的,先生,是单人套房吗?
A:That's right. How much will that be?
A:对,多少钱?
B:Our singles begin at forty-five, sir.
B:我们的单人房从45元起,先生。

A:Good.
A:好的。

B:Your name, please.
B:请问你的姓名?
A:My name is Terry Chen. C-H-E-N.
A:我叫陈泰利,C-H-E-N,陈。

B:Thank you, Mr. Chen. When will you be arriving?
B:谢谢你,陈先生,你什么时候到达?
A:I'm arriving soon. I'm taking a taxi to the hotel.
A:我很快就到,我正坐出租车去旅馆。

B:Right, sir. We'll hold your room for you until 9 P.M..
B:好的,先生,我们会帮你保留房间直到下午9点。

Dialog 3 No Rooms Available
对话3 房间客满
A:I'd like a room, please.
A:请给我开一个房间。

B:Do you have a reservation, sir?
B:先生,请问你有预订吗?
A:No, I'm sorry, I don't.
A:不,抱歉我没有。

B:Well, I'd like to help you, but I'm afraid all our rooms are taken.
B:嗯,我想帮你忙,但是恐怕我们的房间都已经客满了。

A:I see. In that case, could you suggest another?
A:明白了,如果是这样的话,你能推荐另一家旅馆吗?
B:Why don't you try the Royal Hotel? It's right down the street.
B:你何不试试国王旅馆?就在这条街上。

A:Thank you.
A:谢谢你。

Useful Expression
常用语句
Just up to (as far as) the front desk.
就拿到前台。

Just carry (take) them to the front desk.
提到前台就好。

Thanks. Here you are (go).
谢谢,这是给你的(小费)。

You have a reservation for me, I believe.
我想你们登记有我的预订。

I'll be here for two nights.
我要在这里住两天。

I'm planning to stay a week.
我打算停留一个星期。

Where it says "Date of Departure", I'm not quite sure yet. 在这里所说的“离开日”我还不十分确定。

Well, I think I'll probably be here for a week.
嗯,我想我可能会在这里停留一个星期。

No, I don't have a reservation.
不,我没有预订。

I'd like to stay a day longer.
我想再多停留一天。

I'd like a single with bath for about $45.00 a night.
我想要一晚上大约45元的单人套房一间。

Do you have any accommodations available at that price? 你们有没有这种价位的房间?
Don't you have anything less expensive?
你们没有比较便宜的房间吗?
Could you give me a cleaner room, please?
请给我一个比较干净的房间好吗?
Do you have any vacancies for tonight?
今晚你们还有空房间吗?。

相关文档
最新文档