《爱的就是你》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
我们是在一个聚会上认识的挺神奇的
So we met at a party, and it was magic.
半小时之内
Within a half hour,
我们就开着车找了这家很不错的邻居
we were driving up into this really nice neighborhood,
我们跑下这家陌生人后院的台阶
and we were running down the stairs of some stranger's backyard, 然后跳入了泳池我们相爱了
and then we were swimming and we were in love.
我们没想到的是虽然黑灯瞎火的
What we didn't count on was that even though the lights were off, 房♥子的主人就在家里
the owner of the home was there,
他出来冲我们狂吼
and he came out screaming at us,
那是我这辈子最棒的一晚
and it was the greatest night of my life.
准备好了
Ready?
所以我的主意是你知道
So my idea was, you know,
我们重新创造那个时刻
let's try and re-create that moment.
噢好冷啊
Oh, it's freezing!
是比我印象中要冷一些
It's a little colder than I remember it.
你觉得他会出来吗
Do you think he's coming out?
我肯定我肯定他听见我们了对吗
I'm sure. I'm sure he heard us, right?
有人吗太好玩了
Hello? This is fun.
是啊
Yeah.
他人呢
Where is he?
可能他没在家
Maybe he's not home.
还是要祝你纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary anyway.
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
我们在水里等着他出现
When we were in the water and we were waiting
但是没人出现没人在家
and no one came out, no one was home,
我们就在那儿漂浮着
and we were just floating there,
我感到伤心
I felt sad,
我感到我们的幸福曾经来得那么容易
and I felt like our happiness used to be so easy
曾经有那么多的幸福
and there used to be so much of it,
但现在我感到幸福变成了...
and now I feel like happiness is something
...我们不得不重新创造的东西
that we have to re-create.
对不起我想着要去制♥造♥ 一个浪漫的时刻I'm sorry. I tried to make a romantic moment.
我绝不会再带你去什么该死的游泳池了
I'll never take you to a fucking pool again.
噢拜托别这么说
Oh, come on. Don't do that.
《我爱的那一个》
好了
Okay.
这应该很好玩
This could be fun.
我们来做个相容性练习
We're going to do a compatibility exercise.
我想让你们俩同时按下一个琴键明白吗
I want you both to play a note at the same time, okay?
任何键都行吗
Just any note?
对的完全随意
Yep. Knock yourself out.
哇哦你们俩真的一点也不协调
Wow! You guys are not in sync, are you?
我们以前很棒
We used to be great.
我们以前真的挺没心没肺的...
We used to be really irreverent and...
是啊老是爱逗乐...
Yeah. There was teasing...
-是的 -比如我...
-Yeah. -and stuff. Like I...
我是说没有冒犯的意思
I mean no offense...
我会叫你贱♥人♥ 很好玩
but I would call you a bitch and it was funny.
是的很搞笑
Yeah, it was hilarious.
我也叫你贱♥人♥
I used to call you a bitch.
你也觉得那很好玩
You thought it was really funny.
是的
Yeah.
我只是不知道我们如何能够继续前行
I just don't know how we're going to move forward
要是我们一直说着这样的车轱辘话
if we keep having this circular conversation
针对我犯下的错误那我已经道过歉了
about me doing what I did which I have apologized for already, 我们来这里是因为我们希望能继续前行
and we are here because we are trying to move on.
我不明白为什么我们老是要提起那事
I don't see why we have to keep revisiting that
因为同样的对话已经重复过一遍又一遍了
because it's the same conversation over and over again.
因为那不该由你说了算伊桑
Because you don't get to decide that, Ethan.
我们继不继续不该由你来说那是我的事
You don't get to decide when we move on, I do.
那么你们俩还做♥爱♥吗
So, you guys having sex?
你看如果你按这个键索菲...
Now if you'd played this one, Sophie...
...或这个键那就很好了对吗
...or that one...that's pretty, right?
但这个...就不怎么样
But this...not so much.
好了这只是个练习
Anyway, it's just an exercise.
我希望重又信任你
I want to trust you again.
我希望原谅你
I want to forgive you.
这些...这些都是我希望的
I want...I want all of those things.
我希望我们能和好我希望我们能行
I want us and I want us to work.
我不知道为什么你觉得我不希望那样
I don't know why you feel like I don't want that.
因为对如何达到这一目标我们意见不一致
Because we don't agree on how we're going to get there. 到哪儿去了
Where are you?
嘟嘟-嘟嘟-嘟嘟
To-do-to-do-to-do.
好了
Okay.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
这是个好地方
This is a great place.
我觉得会对你们大有帮助
I think it will be very helpful.
那里漂亮极了
It's absolutely beautiful.
离这儿大约一个半小时路程在北边
It's about an hour and a half north from here.
那是个...像是个疗养胜地
It's like a...like a perfect retreat,
就你们两人
just the two of you.
给你们个重启重启键的机会
Give you a chance to reset the reset button.
我送过不少对夫妇去那儿
I've sent a lot of couples there,
他们回来后都焕然一新
and they've all come back renewed.
-怎么样 -我会说我愿意做任何尝试
-What do you think? -I mean, I'll try anything.
索菲
Sophie?
静思与恢复...
"大门密♥码♥ 2424"
哇哦
Wow!
喂
Hello?
客房♥
然后在你倒酒时你这样做
And then when you pour the wine, you do this.
饭店里他们就是这样做的
This is what they do in the restaurants.
你看着
Watch this.
噢不应该漏的虽然我有点...
Ooops, so it doesn't drip. Even though I kind of...
-我有点漏了 -我觉得你做的不对
-It kind of dripped. -I don't think you did it right.
干杯
Cheers!
敬我和我的厨艺
To me and my cooking.
院落的那边有一个客房♥ 看上去相当不错
There's a guest house on the property which is pretty cool. -是吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
我不知道我们该不该用
I don't even know if we're supposed to use it
或者已经有人租用了
or if someone else is renting it.
噢天哪怎么了
Oh, God. What's happening.
过来过来
Come here. Come here.
怎么了
What's happening?
喔哦
Whoa!
好好
Yeah, yeah.
你得屏住
You've got to hold it.
往里吸往里吸
Hold it in, hold it in.
这就对了
There you go.
-天哪 -哇哦还没忘
-Geez. -Wow, still got it.
别让火熄了
Get the light going.
-亲爱的 -对不起对不起
-Sweetie. -Sorry, sorry.
来吻一下
Give me kiss.
噢你不戴眼镜好萌
Aw, you're so cute without your glasses.
你不应该戴的我喜欢你不戴眼镜的样子
You shouldn't wear these. I like you without them. 你喜欢我不戴眼镜样子
Do you like me without the glasses?
应该我来戴吗
Should I wear them?
到这边来
Get over here!
你发现我了
You found me.
我发现你了
I found you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿你好吗
Hey there.
嘿你知道你是对的
Hey, you know, you were right.
真的吗
Really?
说说看呢
Do tell.
我们需要尝试更多的新东西
We need to try more new things
比如像这样在别的地方度周末
like weekends away in places like this. 你这样觉得
You think so?
这会使我重新感到兴奋
It makes me excited about us again.
你感到了吗
Do you feel it?
-我感到了 -是吧
-I do. -Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
准备好
And here it comes.
-嗷 -噢
-Aw. -Oh.
-差一点 -弹掉了还行
-Close! -The bounce. It's okay.
-好吧等一下该你了 -好吧
-Okay, wait. Your turn. -Okay.
-噢低一点 -低一点好
-Oh, under. -Under. Okay.
低一点就进了
Under and in.
噢见鬼
Oh, shit!
噢你接住了太棒了
Oh, you got it. All right!
我当然接住了
Of course I got it.
准备好了
Ready?
这是你的葡萄
This is your grape.
嗨
Hi.
过来过来
Come here, come here.
什么
What?
过来
Come here.
太棒了
That was awesome!
我知道你能行
I knew you could do it.
你想今晚睡在这里吗
Do you want to sleep here tonight? 我们能吗
Can we?
当然能我们想怎么样都行Sure. We can do whatever we want. 好啊很好
Okay. Yep.
我去取几件衣服
Let me just get some clothes.
我可不想穿着牛仔裤睡觉
I don't want to sleep in my jeans. -好的 -你需要什么吗
-Okay. -You want anything?
不用
I'm good.
我爱你亲
I love you, hon.
我在这儿等你
I'll be right here.
好的
'Kay.
哈哈你睡着了
You're asleep.
很搞笑
Very funny.
你赢了你让我笑了
You did it. You got your joke.
伊桑
Ethan.
伊桑
Ethan.
别装了
Stop it.
我笑了玩笑结束了
I laughed. It's over now.
你去哪儿了你去哪儿了
Where'd you go? Where'd you go?
你怎么这么快回到这里的
How did you get up here so fast?
你发现秘密通道啦
Did you find a secret passageway?
是啊秘密的地下通道
Yeah, secret underground passage.
哇哦
Wow.
太神秘了
So mysterious.
不过说真的你怎么这么快到这里的
No, seriously. How did you get here so fast?
你让我糊涂了
You beat me.
什么
What?
你怎么在我之前就从客房♥回到这里来的How did you get here from the guest house before me? 你是说在晚饭前
You mean, before dinner?
我只是在外面走了一圈就走到那里了
I was just walking outside and I just walked over.
不不是晚饭前就刚才
No, not before dinner, just now.
你怎么浑身是汗
Why are you so sweaty?
你去跑步了还是什么
Did you go for a run or something?
噢是啊
Oh, yeah.
因为...你的玩笑还没开完吗
Because...is that the joke that's happening now?
什么
What?
你想开玩笑你不记得...
The joke that you're not going to remember ...我们刚刚做过爱因为这真的很搞笑
that we just had sex, because that's really funny. 等等
Wait!
我们刚做过爱
We just had sex?
好吧这一点也不好笑
Okay. That's not funny.
我没想要搞笑
I'm not trying to be funny.
我还以为你在开玩笑呢
I thought you were making a joke.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this right now?
我没做什么啊
I'm not doing anything.
我...我...什么...嗯
I-I've...
你知道伊桑
You know what, Ethan?
你刚刚过了美好的一晚
You just had a really nice night
我不明白为什么你想毁了它
and I don't know why you would ruin it.
我没想要毁了我们的夜晚
I'm not trying to ruin our night.
我想要一个美好的夜晚
I want to have a nice night.
很好我们做♥爱♥了非常棒Fine, we had sex. It was great.
你迷人极了
You were amazing.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
晚安
Good night.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿
Hey.
早上好帅哥
Good morning, handsome.
噢我宿醉了
Oh. I'm hungover.
是啊听上去你需要吃点早餐
Well, it sounds like you need some breakfast.
不是我非得揪住不放
Not that we need to get back into it.
呃...但昨晚那一架吵得的确有点奇怪
Um, but that was a little bit of a weird fight last night.
我知道
I know.
我不是很理解发生什么了但我感觉好像...
I don't really understand what happened, but I feel like
也许我们可以把账算到混用了劣质大♥麻♥和... maybe we just chalk it up to like some bad pot...
...酒精头上过去就过去了
Alcohol combo, put it behind us
不能让它毁了我们的假期
and not let it ruin the trip.
同意百分百
Agreed, totally.
很好
Cool.
话虽这么说
That being said,
但那是我们经历过的
it was one of the weirder
最奇怪的争吵了像是...
fights we've had. Like...
噢天哪是的
Oh my God, I know.
太荒唐了对吗
Crazy, right?
我是说我...我仍然不能完全理解...
I mean I-I still don't fully understand
...是因为你醉得和嗨得太厉害了
whether you were so drunk and stoned
以为我们真的做♥爱♥了呢
that you thought we had sex
还是因为你只想开个玩笑结果却开过头了
or were you just were making a joke and it backfired.
说实话我觉得那只是诸多原因之一你知道
Honestly, I think it was just one of those things, you know?
诸多原因之一...不我是问你...
One of those things...no, I'm asking you
是因为你醉得和嗨得太厉害还是只是想开个玩笑
was it that you were drunk and stoned or was it playing a joke... 因为我仍然搞不懂是怎么回事
because I'm still confused what happened.
我觉得重要的是你知道
I think the important thing is that, you know,
我们争吵了又和好了
we fought, we made up,
我们抱在了一起美好的一天
we had a nice cuddle, beautiful day.
索菲你在说什么呀
Sophie, what are you talking about?
我们吵了一架你愤然离开
We had a fight and you stormed out.
我们没有和好
We didn't make up.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好啊你没事吧我...
I'm fine, are you okay? I'm...
行了宿醉先生
Okay, Mr. Hangover.
我觉得你该吃点东西了
I think it's time for some food.
嗯来往你胃里填点东西吧
Let's get something in your stomach.
你这样有点吓到我了索菲
You're kind of freaking me out a little bit, Sophie.
我得说...那是熏肉吗
I've got to say...Is that bacon?
是啊
Yeah.
你讨厌我吃熏肉
You hate it when I eat bacon.
怎么了
What?
怎么回事
What's going on?
这正是我想弄明白的
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
我不明白你这是要干嘛
I don't understand why you're doing this.
不
No.
-不不不不 -不什么不什么
-No, no, no, no. -No what?
刚才...刚才这里有盘子...喂有人吗
This was...There were plates...Hello?
你说什么盘子
What are you talking about plates?
-有人吗有人吗 -你在干嘛...伊桑
-Hello, hello? -What are you...Ethan?
-你去哪儿了 -谁去哪儿了
-Where'd you go? -Where'd who go?
伊桑
Ethan?
有人吗
Hello?
伊桑
Ethan?
刚才有熏肉就在那些盘子里...
There was bacon right there on those plates...
你在说什么啊伊桑回答我
What are you talking about? Ethan, answer me.
不可能...熏肉的味道...
You can't...the smell of bacon...
不可能在五分钟之内就把熏肉的气味赶光啊
you can't get the smell of bacon out in five minutes. -刚才有熏肉...-什么熏肉
-There was bacon...-What about bacon?
就在这里刚才有熏肉在这里
Right here. There was bacon here.
你为什么要这样作怪
Why are you acting like this?
见鬼索菲索菲
Shit. Sophie, Sophie.
等等等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
索菲索菲...
Sophie, Sophie...
-干嘛 -对不起
-What? -I'm sorry.
-什么 -对不起你等一下
-What? -I'm sorry, just wait.
对不起我刚才抓狂了我知道
I'm sorry. I'm spazing out in there, I know, 但有些事太他妈诡异了
but something fucking weird
像是发生了《迷离时空》里的鬼玩意儿like Twilight Zone shit is going on here,
我想搞清到底怎么回事明白吗
and I'm trying to get a handle on it, okay? 昨晚我们用了一顿美好的晚餐
Last night we had a nice dinner.
一起好吃好喝了一番是吗
We had a blast together, right?
-是的 -好的
-Yes. -Okay.
然后我们吸了点大♥麻♥ Then, we smoked some pot.
我在沙发上睡着了
I fell asleep on the couch.
接下来我知道的事是你弄醒了我
Next thing I know, you woke me up
声称我们刚刚一起做♥爱♥了claiming that we had just had sex together. 因为我们做了
Because we did!
好吧我过来这里
Okay. I came here.
这里没人
Nobody was here.
我就在这里的沙发上睡着了
I fell asleep on this couch
并在半夜醒来时发现你依偎在我旁边
and I woke up to you snuggling me.
什么你在说什么呢
What? What are you talking about?
不我没有
No, I didn't.
你这样否认在我看来简直疯了不是吗
That's crazy to me that you would deny that, okay?
-我没来过 -一点不错
-I didn't. -Exactly.
就像我否认和你做过爱一样疯狂
Crazy just like me denying that I had slept with you.
你明白我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
我们有各自与对方在一起的完全分离的经历
We had two completely separate experiences with each other 我们俩没有一个记得的...
that neither of us remembers, and...
稍等一下我要独自进到里面去好吗
Hang on a second. I'm going to go in there by myself, okay? 为什么
Why?
你就呆在这儿就30秒钟呆着别动
You just stay here for like 30 seconds. Don't move.
伊桑
Ethan!
有人吗
Hello?
嘿宝贝
Hey, Babe.
能把毛巾递给我吗
Can you hand me a towel?
你在里面洗澡
You're in that shower.
我刚递给你毛巾
I just handed you a towel.
好吧你看我不再生你气了
Okay, you know what, I'm not even mad anymore.
现在你吓到我了
Now you're just scaring me,
我不明白为什么你要这么做
and I don't understand why you're doing this. 去啊你自己去看看索菲
Go, go see for yourself, Sophie.
小心点
Be careful.
嘿整个早上你去哪儿了
Hey, where you been all morning?
你好吗索菲
Hello, Sophie.
我只是走了走
I was just walking.
噢是啊
Oh, yeah.
外面真的很不错哈
That's really nice out?
说实话这里有点太亮了
It's actually a little bright in here.
你介意我把这拉上吗
Do you mind if I close these?
早上的阳光太烈了
The morning sun here is insane.
过来抱一个
Give me a hug.
不好意思我汗津津的
Sorry. I'm a little sweaty.
没事
That's okay.
拜托
Come on.
索菲
Sophie.
索
Soph?
去他妈的
Fuck this.
有没搞错
You're kidding me!
索菲
Sophie?
噢我的天哪嘿你没事吧
Oh my God! Hey, are you okay?
你在里面就是你
You're in there. It's you.
你在锻炼
You're exercising.
这怎么回事
What is happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
这简直...荒唐透顶
This is so...crazy.
那真的发生过吗
Did that really happen?
我是说那样的...那样的事...
I mean, did that, was that...
我只是不...我不理解
I just don't...I don't understand.
那是另一个维度吗
Is it another dimension,
当你穿过那道门...
like when you go through the door,
...就到了生存的另一个面还是...
is it another plane of existence or...
我不知道
I don't know.
我一点也不知道
I've no clue.
我觉得我们只消说发生了诡异的破事
I think we need to just say some weird shit happened.
我们把它禁闭起来
We compartmentalize it.
也许存在某种宇宙偏差...
There was a cosmic aberration of some sort...
-是啊是啊不再管它 -我们回家
-Yeah, yeah. Move on. -And we go home.
我们不再谈论这事我们也不再思考这事
We don't talk about this again, and we just stop thinking about it. 好的
Okay.
-是啊我们可以不管它了 -结束
-Yeah. We could move on. -Done.
噢我的天哪我还是禁不住要想
Oh my God, I can't stop thinking about it.
你呢
Can you?
我们只是需要我想...
We're just going to have to just I guess...
一点时间你知道
Time, you know.
我不可能不去想这事伊桑
I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about this, Ethan.
那我们还能怎么样呢
Well, what else can we do?
我是说我们...我们该怎么做呢你说
I mean what are we, what ar we going to do, you know?
唔我的意思是...
Well, I mean, there's the...
疯狂的举动是...
there's the crazy thing to do which is...
什么
What?
那就是你知道去探个究竟
Which is to, you know, explore it further.
探个究竟
Explore it further?
我知道你只是呆了一小会儿...
I know you only had a little bit of it...
是啊我在那儿好像只呆了三秒钟
Yeah. I was there for like three seconds.
我知道可我...可我呆了整个一晚上...
I know. And I, but I had a whole evening...
...在那屋里我不得不说
In that house, and I have to say,
我知道我现在听上去像个疯子
I know I sound like a crazy person right now,
但我不得不说那的确有点神奇
but I have to say it was kind of magical.
-可是...-那...
-Well...-It was...
可是也别过于夸张了在那儿发生的神奇之事
But don't go overboard with the whole magic of what happened there 因为我知道你在那儿干了什么明白吗
because I know what you did in there, okay?
好吧我说的不是那个
All right. That's not what I'm talking about.
我说的不是那种神奇
I'm not talking about that kind of magic.
那里有一种激♥情♥
There was a rush.
非常令人激动我感受到幸福
It was exciting. I felt happy.
还不仅仅是那样
And it wasn't just that.
不仅仅是在客房♥里的时间
It wasn't just the time in the guest house.
我是说我们在主宅里也一样过得很愉快
I mean, we had a great time in the main house. 是的不错我们过得很愉快
Yes, we did. We had a good time.
不只是因为大♥麻♥
It wasn't just the weed.
我是说我们有了交流我们有了谈话
I mean we were connecting, we were talking, 我们很开心我们...很开心
we were happy, we were...happy.
是的
Yes.
可我们在洛拉帕鲁扎音乐节上的
We also had a fantastic time
狂欢时光也同样奇妙无比
when we did ecstasy at Lalapalooza,
但在生活中我们不会每天
but we're not going to do
都那么做那样会死...
that every day of our lives because you die... -是啊 -对吗
-Right. -Okay?
这关乎到我们的安危
There's a question of our safety here.
是的但我不觉得这事很危险
Yeah. But I didn't feel like it was dangerous.
我不觉得...我觉得很安全
I didn't feel...I felt safe.
我也不觉得危险
I didn't feel dangerous, either.
我觉得我是和你在一起
I felt like I was with you.
这正是我们在理疗过程中一再谈到的事
This is something that we've been talking about in therapy... 探索新的可能性创造出新的关系...
exploring new options, creating a new relationship...
不要想着回到过去
Not going back to the past
重新创造已经发生过的旧事物
and re-creating old things that happened
而是要开始新的事物
but starting with new things.
好吧我理解你的意思
Yeah. Point taken.
我知道这样...
I know that this is...
我可没设想这样的...
I didn't imagine this sort of...
-极端 -...新事物
-Extreme. -New thing.
没错可是...
Absolutely, but...
我设想的是比如骑骑马呀
I imagined like horseback riding
带上一小包酒你知道
with a little satchel of wine, you know?
而不是去探索某个...
Not exploring other dimensions
...诡异版的《谁怕弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫》里的其他维度
in some weird version of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
如果这是我想去做的事呢
What if this is something that I want to do?
你想要回去
You want to go back?
我想要改善我们的关系
I want to help our relationship.
唔...说这个有点怪怪的
So...a little weird to say this,
但我还是有点小纠结
but I'm struggling a little bit with the fact
对你昨晚睡了另一个我这一事实
that you slept with the other me last night.
是的可我以为那是你
Yeah, but I thought it was you.
我知道我不是在生你气或责怪你
I know. I'm not mad or blaming you.
我只是...如果我不说那就是在骗你你知道
I just like...I'd be lying if I, you know,
我是有点嫉妒我想是的
so I was a little jealous, I guess.
好吧我理解
All right. I understand,
但显然我绝没有有意对你不忠
but obviously I would never knowingly cheat on you.
那么似乎只有我们一次进去一个的时候才起作用
So it seems like it only works if we go in one at a time.
没错
Correct.
所以我想我们只要商量好谁想先进去就行了
So I guess we'll just figure out who wants to go in there first. 我马上出来亲爱的
I'll be out in a minute, sweetheart.
好的我在这儿
Okay, I'm here.
喔哦太好吃了
Whoa, that's good.
嗯
Um.
嘿熏肉怎么样
Hey, is that bacon okay?
已经放了好一会儿了
It's been sitting out for awhile.
很不错
It's good.
很好
Good.
整个上午你都去哪儿了
Where have you been all morning?
随便转转你知道
Hanging out, you know.
不错
Cool.
我想你了
I missed you.
你想我了
You missed me?
当然
Of course.
过来和坐一起
Come sit with me.
好的
Okay.
那么...
So...
那么...
So...
想到实际上我们结过婚是不是感觉很奇怪
Isn't it crazy to think that we're actually married? 我想是的
I guess so.
我们是夫妻
We are husband and wife.
-我知道 - 是啊
-I know. -Yeah.
我喜欢
I love it.
对了你在这儿多久了
How long have you been here, by the way?
从我们昨天来这儿之后傻瓜
Since we came yesterday, silly.
不我是说在这客房♥里
No, I mean, in the guest house.
从我们昨夜睡在这儿之后
Since we slept here last night.
啊噢有人开启了侦探模式
Oh. Someone's in detective mode.
对不起我不是有意的
Sorry. I didn't mean to be.
没事我不介意
That's okay. I don't mind.
你有没有在这周围好好走走
Have you explored the grounds very much?
我觉得我对这儿的感觉相当不错
I think I have a pretty good sense of it.
这儿非常漂亮是吗
It's so pretty here, isn't it?
是的你愿意陪我出去走一圈吗
It is. Would you like to go on a walk with me?
现在不太想你要出去走的话随意好了
Not really right now, but you're welcome to go on a walk. 这也是你的假期呀
It's your vacation, too.
好的
Okay.
我们回头见了索菲
I'll see you in a little bit, Sophie.
好的伊桑
Okay, Ethan.
喔哦
Whoa.
-太神奇了 -告诉我
-Fascinating. -Tell me.
好的里面的那一位百分百确信她就是你
Okay. That being in there is 100% convinced that she is you. -是吗 -是的
-She is? -Yeah.
我提了几个无关痛痒的挑战问题
I threw out some soft challenges.
她镇定自若
She is unflappable.
我觉得等你进去以后...
I think when you go in there...
天哪太不可思议了
God, it's crazy.
是啊你提几个我们经历过的比较特殊的例子
Yeah, you throw out some like very specific examples
看看他是如何反应的
from our past and see how he reacts.
噢不不亲爱的
Oh, no, no, sweetie.
我觉得我们不应该挑战他们
I don't think we're supposed to challenge them.
要是他们消失了或怎么样了怎么办你知道
What if they disappear or something, you know?
要是他们吓坏了怎么办
What if they freak out?
我的意思是就让他们以为
I'm just saying what's the harm in letting
他们是我们又何妨
them think that they're us?
是啊我是说我...好吧
Yeah, I mean, I...all right.
是没什么妨害
There's no harm in it.
我只是觉得这事的部分乐趣...
I just thought part of the fun of this
...在于像是做调查要找出...
was like the investigation and trying to...
我知道你当然觉得乐趣在于调查
I know. Of course you thought the fun was in the investigation. 等等别急嘛
Wait, hold on.
就像那场拉斯维加斯的魔术表演
It's like at the magic show in Vegas
每当魔术师玩出一个花样你都急着向我揭秘
when you told me how the magician did every single trick
你毁了整场表演不仅对我
and you ruined the entire show for me
而且对我们周围的每一个人
and everyone around us.
好吧你记得我们谈的那场魔术表演...
Okay. You remember we talked about the magic show
...是三年前的事了吧我们可以不再提了吗
was three years ago and we're moving past that?
-行吗 -好的
-Okay. -Yeah.
我们先回房♥里
Let's go inside.
我们一起定出一些基本规则
We'll make up some ground rules together.
那样不管你还是我就不会感到
That way neither of us feels like,
你知道不会有任何的...
you know, there's any kind of...
困惑
Confusion.
-或者说让我们保持一致 -好的
-Or just being on the same page. -Okay.
当我们在那客房♥里...
While we are in the guest house
...和那两个怪人在一起时
with the weird people,
不能有亲昵行为不能有性
no intimacy, no sex.
好的绝对同意
Yes. Absolutely agreed.
-不能有性 -很好
-No sex. -Good.
还有呢
What else?
唔我想说那让我想到了
Well, I would say that would lead me to,
你知道不能暗中监视
you know, no spying
必须得有信任
and there has to be trust involved,
对发生在客房♥里的事...
and we'll be honest with each other
...我们将彼此诚实...
about what happens in the guest house and... 是的就像是...
Right. It's like a...
差不多像是疗法中的信任练习
it's like a therapy exercise in trust almost.
-这就是信任练习 -是的很好
-It's a trust exercise. -Okay, great.
这就是我们来此的目的
That's why we're here.
很好呃...
Good. Um.
我们看啊...
Let's see.
我想如果还有别的什么...
I guess if there's anything else...
既然我现在又想到了一条
Actually this is kind of really important now
那真的还是蛮重要的
that I think about it.
我们尽可以玩得开心但如果在任何一刻...
We can have fun with this, but if at any point
...不管是谁感觉不舒服了想要停止
either of us becomes uncomfortable and wants to stop, 我们就立刻停止打包走人...
we just cut it off, pack our bags...
绝对的绝对的
Absolutely, absolutely.
同意
Agreed.
这建议很好这建议真的很好
That's a good one, that's a really good one.
是的
Yeah.
还有吗
Anything else?
我想就这样了
I think that's it.
就这样了我同意
I do too.
既然现在我们有点像是试水性质的
So since we're just kind of like dipping our toes in here, 我觉得第一回合也许我们
I think maybe we shouldn't spend
不该花太长时间呆在里面
too much time in there the first go-around.
好的 15分钟怎么样
Okay. How does 15 minutes sound?
好的我觉得可以
Yeah, I think that's good.
好的但是你知道你别站在外面等我
Okay, but don't, you know, stand outside waiting for me. 等等什么
Wait, what?
唔你知道我想那会让我很紧张的
Well, you know, I think it's going to make me nervous
要是我想到你一直站在门外等我出来
if I think you're waiting right outside the door.
是啊好吧有道理
Yeah, okay. That's fair.
噢你是说我现在就走
Oh, you mean, like right now?
-是的 -是啊好吧
-Yeah. -Yeah, okay.
是的对不起
Yes, sorry.
-好了 -去吧
-Okay. -Go ahead.
好的
Okay.
玩得开心点但注意安全
Enjoy yourself, but be safe.
嘿
Hey.
画的不错哦
It's nice.
你可以实话实说
You could be honest.
我承受得了批评
I handle the criticism.
不它...
No, it's...
好吧
okay.
我觉得我看上去有点严厉
I think I look a little severe.
你是这样看我的
Is that how you see me?
不
No.
我不是个很好的画家而已
I'm just not a very good painter.
不
No.
我想试着模仿德加
I was trying to emulate Degas
他用那些奇妙的色彩点亮他所画肖像的脸
who lights up his portrait faces with all these wonderful colors. 德加。