前台收银初级英文教材

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Front office cashier(前台收银) Key sentences
1)Would you please go to the cashier Desk to pay your bill?
请您去前台收银那里去付账.
2)Have you found a discrepancy in the bill, sir?
先生,你发现账单的差异了吗
3)May I check the details for you,please.
我可以帮您检查下单据吗?
4)Do you accept credit cards?
可以使用信用卡吗?
5)Today’s rate of exchange is RMB8 Yuan for one U.S. dollar.
今天的兑换比率是一美元兑换8元人民币
6)How much would you like to change?
您想兑换多少?
7)What is the exchange rate for American currency today?
今天美元的兑换率是多少?
Dialogue 1
C: Good afternoon,Madam. May I help you?
下午好,夫人,有什么可以帮到你?
G: Good afternoon. Can I change this check into RMB?
下午好,我可以把.支票兑换成人民币吗?
C: Certainly. How much would you like to change?
当然可以,你要兑换多少?
G: Five hundred US dollars. What’s today’s exchange rate?
4百美元,今天的兑换率是多少?
C: Well. It’s RMB8.86yuan fo r one U.S. dollar.
一美元兑换8.86元人民币
G: Ok!
好的
C: Excuse me. Can I have your name and Room number, Madam?
打搅下,夫人,您能告诉我您的姓名和房间号码吗?
C: My name is Jennie Shen Room 723.
我是723房的Jennie Shen
G: Thank you. Miss Shen. Would you please sign this exchange name?
谢谢,申小姐,请您在这里签字
C: OK!
G: Here is your money. RMB4430 in all.
这是您的钱,,总数是4430人民币.
Dialogue 2
C: Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?
早上好,夫人,有什么可以帮到您?
G: Good morning. I am checking out. I am leaving at 10:00.
早上好,我要办理离店手续.我十点钟要离开.
C: May I have your name and room number. Please?
G: I’m Jennie Shen. Room 723
我是723房间的Jennie Shen
C: Would you mind waiting a moment. Miss Shen?
您介意稍等会吗?申小姐
G: I don’t mind.
不介意
C: Sorry to have kept you waiting. Miss Shen?
不要意思让您久等了,申小姐
G: Have you signed for any bills in the restaurant
您在餐厅签过单吗?
C: No.
没有
G: Did you use your mini-bar after breakfast today. Miss Shen.
早餐以后,您使用过迷里吧里面的东西吗?
C: No, I didn’t.
没有
G: Thank you. Miss Shen. Here is your bill. Please check it and sign here.
谢谢,申小姐,这是您的账单,请你检查后签字
C: Thank you. Can I pay with traveler’s checks?
谢谢,我可以用旅行支票付账吗?
G: Certainly. Miss Shen. Here is your receipt. Good-bye. We hope you have a good flight.
当然,申小姐,这是您的收据,再见,祝您一路顺风.
Checking out
Cashier=C Guest=G
C: Good afternoon, sir. How may I help you?
下午好,先生。

有什么可以帮到您?
G: I am checking out. Can I have my bill, please?
我要结账离店。

把账单给我好吗?
C: May I have your name and your room number, please?
请问您的名字以及您的房间号码是…?
G: Jim Green. Room 1212.
吉姆·格林。

C: Ok, Mr. Green. These are the bills you signed in different departments in our hotel, please check them and I’ll make a bill of your total expenses and a receipt.
好的,格林先生。

这是您在我们酒店各部门的签单。

请检查一下。

我给您准备包括您所有费用的账单和收据。

G: No problem.
没问题。

C: Thanks for waiting, sir. Here is your bill.
让您久等了,先生。

这是您的账单。

G: Well, too much. Do you accept credit card?
啊,这么多。

你们这里可以刷卡吗?
C: Yes, sir. What kind of card do you have?
是的,先生。

您有什么卡呢?
G: American express.
C: Yes, we do honor this kind of credit card.
是的,我们接受这种卡。

G: That’s good. Here you are.
好极了。

给你。

C: Thank you, Mr. Green, here is your receipt. Thanks for staying with us, hope to see you again soon.
谢谢,格林先生,这是您的收据。

谢谢光临,希望能再次见到您。

G: Thank you.
Key sentences:
1、Good morning, madam. Are you checking out?
早上好,女士。

您要离店吗?
2、May I have your room number, please?
请问您的房间号?
3、Did you consume anything in your mini bar?
您消费了迷你吧里的东西了吗?
4、Mr. Green, here is your bill; the total comes up to RMB…Yuan. Please double check it.
格林先生,这是您的账单,一共是人民币。

元,请检查一下。

5、shall I break it down for you?
我一项一项算给您看好吗?
6、Shall I arrange a taxi for you?
为您叫辆车好吗
7、Just a minute, I’ll draw up your bill for you.
请稍等,我为您打印账单。

8、That will cover the amount.
这些足够付账了。

9、Hope to see you again soon.
希望早日再见到您。

10、May I have your signature, please
请在这里签名好吗?
11、Which card would you like to use?
您想用什么卡?
12、I t comes to RMB…at today’s rate.
根据今天的汇率,可兑换人民币…元。

13、H ere is your change of …Yuan and the receipt.
这是您的找零以及发票。

14、Would you like to settle the difference in cash?
可以请您有现金付差额吗?
15、May I take a print of your card?
我可以拿您的卡去复印一下吗?
16、p oker扑克、laundry bag洗衣袋、
pheromone(perfume)香水、umbrella雨伞、
Hair finalizer嗜喱膏、Facial cleanser洁面乳、
Know you bird (antibacterial)知心鸟、Jade skin bath towel美肤浴巾、
Chinese Restaurant中餐佣金(Commission)或经纪费(Brokerage)。

17、W ould you like to check out or re-rent (stay continue), sir?
先生,请问您是要续住还是要退房?
18、D id you use any hotel services in your room? Such as the beverages in the mini-bar, the
consigned goods in the bathroom.
先生,请问您在房间有消费吗?酒水、浴室里的代销品之类的。

19、E xcuse me, sir. The room attendant can not come into your room as there is somebody/baggage
in it.
对不起,先生,您的房间还有客人/行李,服务员是不可以进去查房的。

20、Y ou can leave your luggage with us before you check out.
您可以把行李拿下来寄存,再退房。

21、H ow would you like to make payment/settle your bill? In cash or by credit card?
请问您是付信用卡还是现金?/您要怎样付款?
22、M ay I know whether your friend check out now? Would you pay for the bill together or
separately?
请问您朋友的房要退吗?你们的账是一起结还是分开结?
23、Y ou left a coat (notebook…) in your room, sir. Will you bring it away?
先生,您在房间遗留了一件外套(笔记本……),还需要吗?
24、P lease wait a moment in the lobby bar, I’ll ask the bellman to bring it down. (to take it for you.)
您先坐在休息厅稍等一会,我叫行李生帮您拿下来。

25、E xcuse me, sir. Have you used a bag of antibacterial-know you bird in the bathroom? Will it be
added into this bill or on a separated bill?
不好意思,请问您在房间是否用了一包知心鸟,您要与这账单一起算还是另外算?
26、P lease sign your name on the bills and cards. May I have your name on the bill and cards?
请您在账单和卡纸上签名。

27、M ay I have your credit card? I’ll check it.
麻烦出示一下您的信用卡,核对一下。

28、T here is not signature on your credit card. Sign it, please?
您这信用卡上没签名,能否补签一下?
29、D o you have any small change? Do you have a 5-yuan note?
请问您有5块钱零钱吗?
30、H ere is your change of 38 Yuan, please check it.
这是您的找赎38元,请数一下。

31、Y our bill totals to/comes up/stands at 344 RMB, here is your money 400 RMB
你的消费一共是344元,收您400元。

32、--May I know who has paid the advance deposit? --A friend of mine/My Company.
--这押金是哪位交的?--我朋友/我公司
--May I have your deposit receipt/room key? --I lost it./I left it in my room.
--请问您的押金单/房间锁匙在哪里?--不见了/在房间。

33、H ow is the card regarded as deposit?
我的那张作为押金的卡纸呢?
We just took a print of that card, and we can’t take a print of it any more.
现在我们用的就是原来的那张,没有再刷的了。

34、H ow many pieces of luggage on your room?
请问您房间有几件行李?
35、Y ou should pay 400 RMB if you stay for another day.
您续住一晚还需要交400元人民币。

36、I `m afraid your credit card is not permitted, would you mind changing another one?
您的信用卡拿不到授权,能否换另一张卡?
37、I’m afraid this note is torn/damaged (the pattern is not clear), would you mind changing another
one?
您的这张钱缺角(图案太模糊),能否换另外一张?
38、W e have a change limit of 200USD/2000HKD/200000YEAN.
我们一次最多能兑换200美元/2000港币/2万日元。

39、200USD comes to 1683RMB. Please check it.
200美元兑换成人民币是1638元,请您数一下。

40、I’d like to change the bank statement.
我需要兑换水单。

41、W ould you like to buy the tickets of Yongdong Bus?
请问您要买永东巴士的车票了吗?
Single route or Round?
要买单程还是双程?
How many tickets would you like?
买几张?
How would you pay for it, in HKD or RMB?
付港币还是人民币?
5% service charge is needed if taking a print of card.
刷卡要加5%的手续费。

42、I `d like to have the ticket fare included into the amount, wouldn’t I?
我要把车票费用算在房间(转房账),行吗?
I’m afraid it can not be calculated into the bill, because the ticket is consigned.
不好意思,因为车票是代售的,不可以转房账。

43、I’d like to change USD into HKD.
我要用美金兑换成港币
I’m afraid we cannot serve this exchange, but we can change U.S.D into RMB.
很抱歉,我们这里暂时还没有美金兑换港币的服务,只能美金兑换成人民币。

44、I’d like to change some small change.
我要换零钞
How would you like to change?
请问您要怎样换?
Two pieces of 20-yuan notes, two pieces of 5-yuan notes.
2张20元,2张5元。

45、H ere are your bills and the copy of the card. Please take it.
这是您的账单和卡纸存根,请拿卡。

Thank you, have a nice trip. Hope to see you again.
谢谢,您慢走。

欢迎下次光临。

46、I’d like to wash my hand, how to go to the washroom.
请问洗手间在哪?
Go straight ahead, please. And turn left at the gate of the west restaurant.
直走到西餐厅门口左转。

47、W hich floor will you go? /on which floor is sauna? On the 3rd floor.
请问您到几楼?/桑拿在几楼(三楼)。

48、H ow to go to the Night Club?
Over there, go straight through the gate.
那边请,到门口直走就是了。

49、W hat’s the exchange rate of USD today?
今天美金兑换人民币的汇率是多少?
100 USD in cash is equivalent to 819 RMB.
100元美金兑换成人民币是819元。

50、I’d like to change Europe dollar into RMB.
我要用欧元兑换人民币。

I’m afraid we cannot accept Europe dollars at present. But we accept USD, HKD and Japanese Yean.
很抱歉,我们这里暂时还没有欧元兑换服务,只有美元、港元、日元三种币种的兑换。

相关文档
最新文档