【Unit,02,How,to,Using,Telephone,电话沟通】How to

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

【Unit,02,How,to,Using,Telephone,电话沟通】How
to
Unit 02 How to Using Telephone 电话沟通
EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。

请史密斯先生接电话。

SMITH’S SECRETARY: I am sorry, but Mr.Smith isn’t available.
史密斯的秘书:对不起,史密斯先生现在不在。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I’ll bring back. Does Mr. Smith have a direct line?
爱德华.格林:那好吧。

我再打过来。

史密斯先生有直线电话吗?
SMITH’S SECRETARY: I’m sorry but the number is confidential.
史密斯的秘书:对不起,号码保密。

EDWARD GREEN: Okay. Thank you.
爱德华.格林:好的。

谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: It’s very difficult to speak to Mr. Smith.
詹妮.罗斯:想跟史密斯先生通电话真难。

EDWARD GREEN: Yes, I know.
爱德华.格林:是啊,我知道。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: Good morning, RUYJ Advertising.
NOVO 接待员:早上好, RUYJ 广告公司。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. This is Don Bradley. Can I talk to Phil Watson, please?
堂.布拉德利:早上好。

我是堂.布拉德利。

请菲尔.沃森接电话?
NOVO RECEPTIONIST: What company are you from please?
NOVO 接待员:您是哪家公司的?
DON BRADLEY: Bibury Systems.
堂.布拉德利:Bibury系统公司。

NOVO RECEPTIONIST: I’ll put you through.
NOVO 接待员:我给您转过去。

DAVE: Phil Watson’s phone.
戴夫菲尔.沃森的电话。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning. Can I talk to Phil, please?
堂.布拉德利:早上好。

请菲尔听电话
DAVE: Can I ask who’s calling please?
戴夫:能问一下您是哪位吗?
DON BRADLEY: Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.
堂.布拉德利:
Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。

DAVE: Well, Mr. Bradley, I’m afraid Phil’s not in the office at the moment.
戴夫:哦,布拉德利先生,菲尔目前不在办公室。

Can I take a message or would you like to ring him on his mobile phone?
让我给他捎信还是您打他的移动电话?
DON BRADLEY: I’ll try his mobile. Can I have the number please?
堂.布拉德利:我还是打他的移动电话吧。

请问号码是多少?
DAVE: 0802 54377
戴夫:0802 54377
DON BRADLEY: Just let me check that. Zero eight zero two five four three double seven.
堂.布拉德利:让我对一下。

0802 54377。

DAVE: That’s it.
戴夫:对。

DON BRADLEY: Thanks.
堂.布拉德利:谢谢。

PHIL WATSON: Hello. Phil Watson.
菲尔.沃森:
你好。

菲尔.沃森。

DON BRADLEY: Hello. Phil, this is Don Bradley.
堂.布拉德利:你好。

菲尔,我是堂.布拉德利。

PHIL WATSON: Hello, Don. Sorry to keep you waiting. How are you?
菲尔.沃森:
你好,堂。

抱歉让你久等。

你身体好吗?
DON BRADLEY: I’m fine, thanks. Can we meet? We have a new product and I want you to see it.
堂.布拉德利:好,谢谢。

我们能见个面吗?我们有了新产品,我希望你看一下。

****
SMITH’S SECRETARY: Hello, Mr. Smith’s office.
史密斯的秘书:你好,史密斯先生的办公室。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, my name is Edward Green from Bibury Systems. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好,我是Bibury系统公司的爱德华.格林。

我之前打过电话。

我想跟史密斯先生通电话。

SMITH’S SECRETARY: I’m afraid Mr. Smith is not in the office at the moment. Can I ask what it is about?
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生目前不在办公室。

请问您有什么事?
EDWARD GREEN: It is very important. I represent Bibury Systems. W e’ve got a new product and I want Mr. Smith to see it.
爱德华.格林:是很重要的事。

我代表Bibury系统公司。

我们新推出了一款产品,希望史密斯先生看一下。

SMITH’S SECRETARY: Please send the product specifications by mail, Mr. Green.
史密斯的秘书:格林先生,请把该产品的说明书邮寄给我们。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like Mr. Smith to see the product and would like to talk to Mr. Smith direct. When is a good time to call?
爱德华.格林:我希望史密斯先生看一下产品,并且希望直接和他谈一谈。

什么时候打电话合适?
SMITH’S SECRETARY: You could try ringing this afternoon.
史密斯的秘书:你可以今天下午试着打一下。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you. Goodbye.
爱德华.格林:谢谢。

再见。

****
DEREK JONES: Yes.
德里克.琼斯:你好。

CALLER: Can I speak to Peter?
CALLER:请皮特听电话?
DEREK JONES: Peter Hill?
德里克.琼斯:皮特·希尔?
CALLER: No. Peter Toyama.
CALLER:
No。

皮特·富山。

DEREK JONES: There is no one here called Peter Toyama.
德里克.琼斯:我们这儿没皮特·富山这个人。

CALLER: Is that extension 367?
CALLER:这是367分机吗?
DEREK JONES: No, you’ve got the wrong number. This is 412.
德里克.琼斯:不是,你打错了。

这是分机 412。

CALLER: I’m sor ry. Could you put me back to the switchboard?
CALLER:
对不起。

您能把我转回总机?
DEREK JONES: Yes, hang on.
德里克.琼斯:可以,稍等。

EDWARD GREEN: Hello, this is Edward Green. I rang earlier. I would like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
爱德华.格林:你好,我是爱德华.格林。

我之前打过电话。

我想跟史密
斯先生通话。

SMITH’S SECRETARY: I’m afraid that Mr. Smith is in a meeting.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生正在开会。

EDWARD GREEN: Is he free later this afternoon?
爱德华.格林:他今天下午稍后有空吗?
SMITH’S SECRETARY: I don’t think so. Mr. Smith is very busy at the moment.
史密斯的秘书:没有。

史密斯先生现在很忙。

EDWARD GREEN: I’ll ring again tomorrow.
爱德华.格林:那我明天再打。

SMITH’S SECRETARY: I am afraid Mr. Smith isn’t in the office tomorrow.
史密斯的秘书:史密斯先生明天也不在办公室。

CLIVE HARRIS: Clive Harris.
克莱夫.哈里斯:
克莱夫.哈里斯。

KATE MCKENNA: Clive, it’s Kate.
凯特.麦凯纳:克莱夫,是我,凯特。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello Kate.
克莱夫.哈里斯:
你好,凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Are you busy?
凯特.麦凯纳:忙吗?
CLIVE HARRIS: No, why?
克莱夫.哈里斯:不忙,什么事?
KATE MCKENNA: I’ve got the sales report and I have all the figures ready for the presentation to Mr. Sakai. Do you want to see them?
凯特.麦凯纳:我拿到了销售报告以及给酒井先生演示的所有数据。

你要不要看一下?
GERALDINE:
Good morning, Bibury Systems. How can I help you?
杰拉尔丁:早上好, Bibury系统公司。

可以为您效劳吗?
MR.SAKAI: Hello. My name is Sakai. I would like to speak to Mr. Harris, please.
酒井先生:你好。

我是酒井。

请哈里斯先生听电话。

GERALDINE: Please hold the line, Mr. Sakai. I’ll put your through.
杰拉尔丁:请稍等,酒井先生。

我给您转过去。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello.
克莱夫.哈里斯:你好。

GERALDINE: Mr. Sakai is on the line.
杰拉尔丁:酒井先生打电话给您。

CLIVE HARRIS: Put him through ...sorry Kate, I must go. I have a very important call. I’ll talk to you later.
克莱夫.哈里斯:转过来…… 抱歉,凯特,我必须挂了。

我有一个很重要的电话。

迟点儿再跟你通话。

Hello, Mr. Sakai.
你好,酒井先生。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Harris, how are you?
酒井先生:你好,哈里斯先生,身体好吗?
CLIVE HARRIS: I’m very well, thank you. How are you?
克莱夫.哈里斯:很好,谢谢。

你呢?
MR. SAKAI: I’m fine. I’m calling about our meeting.
酒井先生:好。

我打电话是有关我们会面的事宜。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes?
克莱夫.哈里斯:有什么问题?
****
GERALDINE: Hello, Bibury Systems. How can I help you? Could I ask who’s calling please?
杰拉尔丁:你好,Bibury系统公司。

可以为您效劳吗?请问您是?
I’m afraid her extension is busy at the moment, Mr. Clark. Will you hold, or can I take a message? Okay, that’s fine. I’ll ask her to call you back.
克拉克先生,她的分机现在占线。

您是等会儿,还是留口信?好的。

我会让她打回给您。

JENNY ROSS: Good night, Edward.
詹妮.罗斯:晚上好,爱德华。

E DWARD GREEN: Good night. I am going to phone Mr. Smith’s number once again.
爱德华.格林:晚上好。

我正要再打一次史密斯先生的号码。

JENNY ROSS: Good luck!
詹妮.罗斯:祝你好运!
EDWARD GREEN: It’s six o’clock ?Maybe Mr. Smith is still at work. Maybe his secretary isn’t there.
爱德华.格林:现在是6点钟,……或许史密斯先生还在工作。

或许他的秘书不在。

JENNY ROSS: I don’t think
詹妮.罗斯:我不认为……
EDWARD GREEN: Just wait ?Ah Mr. Smith? My name is Edward Green.
爱德华.格林:等着看吧…… 啊!史密斯先生? 我是爱德华.格林。

MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:什么事?
EDWARD GREE N: You don’t know me but I work in Don Bradley’s office at Bibury Systems.
爱德华.格林:您不认识我,我是Bibury系统公司堂.布拉德利手下的工作人员。

MR. SMITH: Yes?
史密斯先:怎样?
EDWARD GREEN: I spoke to your secretary today.
爱德华.格林:今天我跟您的秘书通过电话
MR. SMITH: Yes?
史密斯先生:哦?
EDWARD GREEN: You publish your catalogue this month. And we have an exciting new product.
爱德华.格林:您本月要出版产品目录。

我们新推出一款产品。

MR. SMITH: I have all the products I need.
史密斯先生:我有我所需要的所有产品。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like you to have a word with Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:我希望您可以和"大老板"说上一、两句。

MR. SMITH: I’m sorry?
史密斯先生:什么?
EDWARD GREEN: I’ll put our new product on the line now.
爱德华.格林:我现在就把我们的新产品跟您连线。

BIG BOSS: Hello, Mr. Smith. My name is Big Boss. I am eighteen inches high! I am voice-activated and I want to be in your catalogue.
"大老板":
你好,史密斯先生。

我是”大老板”。

我有18英寸高!我是声音启动型的,我想出现在您的产品目录上。

相关文档
最新文档