医务人员常用语、常用对话、常见疾病对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

医务人员常用英语对话
A
一、询问病情:
1. 问现病史:
Hello, may (can) I help you?您好,我可以帮您吗?
What seems to be bothering you? 您觉得哪儿不舒服?
How are you feeling now?你现在觉得怎么样?
Have you got a headache / a cough?你头痛/咳嗽吗?
Are you bring anything up when you cough?咳嗽时有痰吗?
How do you feel with your stomach? 你感觉胃不舒服吗?
Where is your pain? 你觉得哪儿痛?
What kind of pain do you feel? 你觉得怎么个痛法?
Has it happened before? 这种情况以前发生过吗?
Is the pain getting less? 疼痛减轻些了吗?
Did you receive any treatment before you came to the hospital?来医院前你接受过治疗吗?
Have you taken any medicine?你吃过什么药吗?
2. 问病程:
When did you feel unwell? 你什么时候觉得不舒服的?
When did the pain start? 疼痛何时开始的?
How long have you had the problem?你像这样多久了?
3. 问一般情况:
Did you take your temperature? 你量过体温吗?
Did you sleep well? 你睡得好吗?
Do you feel tired? 你觉得疲劳吗?
How’s your appetite?你的胃口怎么样?
4。

问既往史:
Have you ever had any surgery / low grade fever / any chronic ailments / cold sweats at night / attacks of asthma?你有动过手术(发低烧、任何慢性病、间出冷汗、哮喘发作)吗?
Have you ever had any Infectious diseases like tuberculosis or typhoid? 你得过类似结核或伤寒的传染病吗?
Are you allergic to any medications? 你对药物过敏吗? 5. 问个人史
Where were you born? 你出生在哪里?
How long have you been in Shanghai? 你来上海多久了?
Do you smoke / drink? 你吸烟(喝酒)吗? 6。

问月经史
How are your periods? Are they heavy? 你的月经怎么样?量多吗?
Have you had any pain in this area during your menstruation?你来月经时间时这一部位疼吗?
How about your menstruation cycles?你的经期准吗?
Have you had any discomfort?有什么不舒服吗?
When was your last menstruation? 你上一次月经是什么时候?
How long is your period usually? 通常你的月经周期多长?
Are you in the (menstrual) period? 你处在经期吗? 7. 问婚育史
Are you married or single?你结婚了,还是独身?
Do you have any children? 你有孩子吗?
How’s your wife / husband?您爱人身体如何?
5。

问家族史
How are your parents? 您父母身体如何?
Is there a history of 。

..。

.(disease) in your family? 您的家族有……病史吗?二、体格检查
Please let me feel your pulse. 让我摸摸你的脉搏.
Let me take your blood pressure。

我给你量一下血压。

Let me take your temperature.让我给你量量体温。

Put the thermometer under your arm。

把体温计夹在胳膊下面.
I'd like to listen to your chest。

我想听听你的胸部.]
Please take off your shoes and lie down.请脱鞋,躺下。

Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。

Please take off your trousers。

请脱下裤子。

Please lie on your back / stomach / right side / left side.请仰卧(俯卧/右侧卧/左侧卧)。

Please bend your knees。

请屈膝。

Please relax.请放松。

Please breathe deeply / normally.请深呼(正常呼吸)。

Open your mouth and show me your tongue .张开嘴,让我看看你的舌头.
Open your mouth and say “Ah—”.张嘴说“啊——-"。

三、辅助检查:
I think we’d better give you a few tests。

我认为最好先做几项检查。

You’d better take an X—ray picture to see if there is a fracture. 你最好拍张X片子,看看有没有骨折。

Let’s take an X—ray / a CT of your abdomen / chest / hip。

去做一个腹部/胸部/髋部X光. You must have an electrocardiograph examination / a blood test ofyour body. 你应该做一个心电图/血常规。

Please don't eat or drink anything until the test is over. I’m sorry but you have to have an absolute empty stomach。

检查结束之前请不要吃喝任何东西,您得完全空着胃。

The results should be back in a week。

检查结果要一周后能知道。

四、诊断、医嘱、健康宣教:
My diagnosis is that you got a …… (disease). 我的诊断是您得了……病。

Your case is not very serious。

您的病没什么大碍。

You must be hospitalized right now。

您必须马上住院。

You'll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days. 您有必要住院观察两天。

You need an injection。

您需要打针.
I’ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. 我给您一张处方,到药房去配药。

One tablet each time, three times a day after meals。

每日3次,每次1片,饭后服。

Take one capsule every four hours。

每4小时服用一粒胶囊。

Put the ointment on the sore once a day。

把软膏涂在患处,每日1次。

The medicine will relieve your pain. 这种药会给你止痛。

This medicine can keep your fever down。

这种药可给你退烧。

Your meals should be light and digestible。

吃的东西要清淡容易消化。

You should take some more vitamins. 你应该多吃些维生素。

You should go on a diet. 你应该节食。

You can’t touch anything sweet. 你一点甜食也吃不得。

Fatty food will do you harm。

高脂肪食物对你有害处。

Avoid eating greasy food. 不要吃油腻食物.
Be sure to keep warm and rest. 请多休息,并注意保暖。

Eat less food and take more exercise.If you do that,you’ll feel much healthier.少吃些,多锻炼,不久你身体就会健康得多。

B
医务人员常用语
Sentences Commonly Used by Medical Personnel
1. What can I do for you? ( What’s the trouble with you? What’s the wrong with you ?)
你有什么事?
2。

May I help you? ( Can I help you?)我能帮你什么忙吗?
3. Please take a seat! Please sit down! 请坐下。

4。

Wait a moment, please. Just a minute, please。

May I trouble you a few minute? 请等一等.
5。

Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了.
6. It is not (so) serious。

病情不严重。

7。

Don't worry。

There is nothing to worry about。

不必顾虑。

8. You need a thorough examination。

你需要做一个全面检查。

9。

You will have to stay in hospital for several days. 你需要在医院里住几天。

We think that you had better be hospitalized. 我们认为你最好住进医院来。

10。

You should stay in bed for a few days。

你需要卧床几天。

11。

You can keep on working. You can carry on with your work。

你可以继续工作。

12. You should be very careful for a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意.
13. Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。

14. You’ll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来。

15。

I’m sure this medicine will help you a great deal。

这药对你肯定会很有效的。

16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I’m afraid。

恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢
17。

You will have to wait for twenty minutes. 你需要等20分钟。

18。

Complete recovery will take a rather long time. 彻底恢复需要一段很长时间。

19. You will have to come here for periodical check—ups。

你需要定期来门诊检查。

20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away。

要是你觉得病加重了,就请马上来门诊.
21。

If you feel worried, don’t hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night。

你要觉得难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。

22. I’ll come right away. 我马上就来。

23。

I’m going to make arrangements for your admission. 我去给你安排住院。

24。

Please come with your interpreter next time. 下次请带翻译来?
25。

Do you understand what I'm saying? 你明白我的话吗?
26。

Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
27. Shall I explain it again? 需要我再解释一遍吗?
28. If the trouble persists come back again。

要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

29. There doesn’t seem to be anything serious, but we'll take an x-ray just to be certai n. 不像有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张X线片肯定一下。

30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray(blood test)。

请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what’s wrong。

现在还不好说是什么问题。

32。

This is quite common among people of your age. 在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.
This often happens to people of your age. 这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。

This often occurs at your age。

这就经常出在你这种岁数上.
33。

This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of c oncentration(who undergo a lot of stress)
这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

34。

I suggest you do some light exercises。

我建议你做些轻微的锻炼.
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture. 我建议你做一个疗程的针灸。

I suggest you take Chinese herbs. 我建议你吃中药。

I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment. 我建议你作理疗。

35. I would like to transfer you to the gynecology
(surgery, dermatology, urology) department. 我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮肤科、泌尿科)去。

36。

Your WBC (RBC, hemoglobin, urine, stool, sputum) should be checked. 你的白细胞(红细胞、血红蛋白、尿、大便、痰)需要检查一下。

37. A smear should be taken。

需要做个涂片。

A culture should be done. 需要做个培养。

38。

Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test. 明早查血以前不要吃东西。

39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test. 请等一下你的血红蛋白化验
40。

What's your trouble? 你哪里觉着不好?
41。

How long have you been feeling unwell? 你不舒服多久了?
42. What medicine did you take? 你吃的是什么药
43. Have you taken any medicine? 你吃过什么药吗?
44. Did you take you temperature? 你试过体温吗?
45。

Do you smoke (drink)? 你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
46。

Have you any temperature (a cough, a bad headache)? 你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
47. Have you ever had jaundice ( low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats a t night, attacks of asthma)?你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
48。

Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements, chest pains)? 你的胃有过烧心感(稀便、胸痛)吗?
49. Do you want to have your tooth extracted
( tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked)?你要拔牙(补牙、换药、量血压)吗?
50。

Let me examine you please。

我给你检查一下。

51。

Please take of your shoes and lie down. 请脱鞋,躺下。

52。

Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt。

请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。

53。

Please take off your trousers. 请脱下裤子。

54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side). 请仰卧(俯卧、右侧卧、左侧卧)。

55. Please bend your knees。

请屈膝。

56. Please relax. 请放松。

57。

Please breathe deeply (normally)。

请深呼吸(正常呼吸)。

58. Please stick our your tongue. 请伸出舌头。

59. please let me feel your pulse。

让我摸摸你的脉搏。

60。

Let me take your blood pressure. 我给你量一下血压。

61. Please lift your left leg (right leg). 请抬起你的左腿(右腿)
62. Please open your mouth and say ”Ah”。

请张开口说“啊”。

63。

It is normal (essentially normal)。

结果正常(基本正常)
64. Have you ever received any treatment before?你以前治过吗?
65. Has it gotten worse? 情况变坏了吗?
66. Has it happened before? 这种情况以前发生过吗?
67。

Are you feeling better? 你觉得好些了吗?
68. Is the pain getting less? 疼痛减轻些了吗?
69。

Does it still hurt?还疼吗?
70. How long have you had this pain?
你从什么时候开始有这种痛的?
71. What kind of pain is it ?是什么样的痛
72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses. 请告诉我你过去的病史。

73. Is there any blood in you stool (urine, sputum)? 你的大便里(尿里,痰里)
病人常用语*
Sentences Commonly Used by Patients
1。

I'm not feeling well. 我觉得不舒服。

2. I'm feeling very bad. 我觉得很不舒服。

3. I don't feel ing myself lately. 我最近感到不舒服.
4。

What shall (should ) I do ?我该怎么办?
5. Should I stay in the hospital? 我需要住院吗?
6. The pain seems less。

我的疼痛有些减轻。

7. Will it go away by itself (soon)? 它能自然(很快)痊愈吗?
8. When shall I come back? 我什么时候再来?
9。

Will there be a recurrence?这病会复发吗?
10. Does this medicine have any side—effects? 这药有副作用吗?
11。

.What kind of food should I eat? Should I have a special diet?我应该吃什么样的饮食?我需要吃特别的饮食吗?
12. Will surgery be necessary?需要做手术吗?
13。

Will it take long to recover?很久才能恢复吗?
14。

Is it all right to move around and do some exercises?可以在地上走走,锻炼锻炼吗?
15. Is it serious?情况严重吗?
16. Is there any danger? 有危险吗?
17. What could be the cause?可能是什么原因呢?
18。

What should I do if I have another attack? 我若是再犯,该怎么办呢?
19. Isn’t there any good medicine for it?没有什么好药吗?
20。

What kind of medicine is this? 这是一种什么药呢?
21。

I hate injections. Can I take the medicine orally? 我不喜欢打针,能吃些口服药吗?
22。

Can it be cured? 能治好么?
23。

Will it get worse? 能变坏吗?
24。

What could it be?可能是什么病呢?
25。

What do you think? 你认为怎样?
26。

Can anything be done for the pain?对于这种疼痛,有没有办法呢?
27。

Whatever you say. 听从你的意见。

28. Since two or three weeks. 听从你的意见。

29. About when?大约在什么时间?
30。

Is it contagious? 这病传染吗?
31. I feel dizzy ( feverish, shivery, sleepy, like vomiting, nauseous, itching, week , irritated)我感到头晕(发烧,发冷,发困,想吐,恶心,痒,虚弱,急躁)。

32. I have piles ( a Bad cough, a dry cough, a sore stomach, a pain in the small of my back ). 我有痔疮(剧烈的咳嗽,干咳,胃痛,腰背部痛)。

C
分类疾病对话
Cold(感冒)
Doctor: What seems to be the problem? (Is there anything bothering you? )有什么问题吗?
Patient: I think I have a cold。

我想我感冒了.
D: How long have you been sick?您病了多久?
P: For two days。

两天了。

D: What symptoms do you have? 您有些什么症状?
P: I have a runny nose and I ache all over. 流鼻涕,全身都痛。

D: Do you have a fever? 您发烧吗?
P: I haven't taken my temperature yet, but I feel feverish. 我还没试表,但是我觉得发烧.
D: Do you have a cough? 咳嗽吗?
P: No, I don’t 不咳嗽。

D: Do you have a sore throat?嗓子痛吗?
P: Yes, my throat feels swollen。

It's sore。

是的,我觉得嗓子肿了,很痛.
D: I want to look at your throat。

Open your mouth. Please say ” Ah"。

我检查一下您的嗓子,请张开口说“啊”。

It's only a common cold。

Nothing to worry about. You should rest for a few days, I'll write you a certificate for three days’ leave. Here is some Chinese traditional medic ine, which is very effective for treating colds. You'll be fine in a few days。

只不过是普通的感冒。

不要紧的。

您需要好好休息几天,我给您开个三天的假条.这是中药,治感冒很有效。

我看用不了几天您就会好的。

Upper Respiratory Tract Infection*
(上呼吸道感染)
Parent: My child is coughing, sneezing and has a running nose. 我这孩子咳嗽,打喷嚏,流鼻涕.
Doctor: How long has he been ill?有几天了?
P: For two days。

两天了.
D: Does he have a temperature? 发烧吗?
P: Yes, it's 38℃.发烧摄氏38度。

D: How much has he been coughing? Has he any sputum?咳得厉害吗?有痰吗? P: He has a bad, dry cough, especially at night. He hasn’t been sleeping well. Somet imes, he has vomited after coughing. 咳得厉害,是干咳,尤其在晚上,他睡不好,有时咳后就吐。

D: Has he a sore throat? 嗓子疼痛吗?
P: Yes. He has difficulty in eating solid foods. He can drink only water。

嗓子疼,吃东西困难,只能喝水。

D: Is any one else also ill in your family? 家里还有其他人得同样的病吗?
P: His sister had it fa few days ago. 前几天他妹妹也得了同样的病。

D: Most likely it's a virus infection。

很可能是病毒感染。

I'll give you a prescription. The white tablet is for his fever。

Give him one table whe n his temperature is above 38℃, but not more than once every four hours. The other medicine is for his cough. Give him one teaspoonful three times a day。

If he is wors e, bring him back anytime.
我给你开个处方。

白色药片是退热的。

若体温超过38℃,就给他吃一片,但必须隔4个小时以上才能再吃一次。

另一种是止咳药水,每次一茶匙,一天三次。

如不见好,随时带他来看。

Bronchial Asthma, Asthmatic Bronchitis *
(支气管哮喘,哮喘性支气管炎)
Parent: My child has been coughing and wheezing for three days。

He hasn’t been s leeping well at night. 我的孩子又咳又喘已经三天了,同时他晚上总睡不好觉。

Doctor: Is the cough very bad? Much sputum? Any temperature? 咳嗽的厉害吗?痰多吗?发烧吗?
P: He has a bad dry cough。

At the end of the coughing spell, he has some sputum.。

He has no temperature。

是干咳,但是咳得非常厉害。

咳到最后咳出一些痰。

他不发烧.
D: Can he lie flat? Do his lips appear blue?他能躺平吗?他的嘴唇发紫吗?P: When the attack is severe, he can't lie flat. Both his lips and nails appear blue. 在发作厉害的时候,他不能躺平。

他的嘴唇和指甲都发紫.
D: Has he ever had attacks like these before?
他以前有类似的发作吗?
P: He has had them for two years。

经常发作已经两年了.
D: Can you tell me what you think his attacks may be related to? Cold? Specific foo ds? Does he have more in a particular season? 你能告诉我你以为他的发作和什么有关吗?寒凉?特殊食物?他在特定季节发作得频繁吗?
P: I don't know what causes them 我不知道是什么原因引起的。

D: Did he ever have asthmatic attacks in your country?他在你们国内时喘过吗? P: He had some attacks, but now he is getting worse. All the medicines give only a te mporary relief。

Can you suggest something.
在我们国家发作过几次,但是现在比以前重了.所以得药都只是暂时有效,你有什么更好得办法吗?
D: I think he is allergic to something, and so should be examined in the allergy clini c。

我想他是对什么过敏,最好去变态反应科去检查一下.
消化系统疾病
Peptic Ulcer
消化性溃疡
Patient: I have a pain in my stomach 我胃疼。

Doctor: How long have you had it? 疼了多久?
P: I have had it off and on ( intermittently) for the past three years. It has been real ly bad these past two weeks. 断断续续已经疼了三年,近两周来疼的很厉害。

D: Do you feel it only when your stomach is empty? 是在肚子空的时候才觉得疼痛吗?
P: Yes。

After I eat, it goes away for a while。

是的,吃了东西以后疼痛缓解一会儿.
D: When do you get it?什么时候才疼呢?
P: Usually when I get very nervous。

Sometimes it wakes me up in the middle of the night。

通常是在我兴奋激动时,有时半夜把我疼醒了。

D: What kind of pain do you have? 是怎样一种疼痛?
P: It gives me a burning sensation。

象烧灼一样地疼.
D: Usually how do you get relief? 平常您是怎样止疼的呢?
P: After I take some sodium bicarbonate, the pain goes away temporarily。

在服小苏打后,疼痛可暂时缓解.
D: Have you had any nausea or vomiting?你恶心呕吐过吗?
P: Yes, occasionally。

是的,有时候有。

D: Are your bowels regular? Have you observed your stools? 你大便正常吗?你注意过你的粪便吗?
P: I usually have to go once every other day. I was very worried because last night I went twice and the color was black(tarry)。

平常我隔日大便一次。

昨晚我大便了两次,颜色还是黑(象柏油似)的,我很担心。

D: Let me examine your abdomen. Lie down on your bak and bend your knees up ple ase。

让我检查一下您的肚子,请仰躺,把腿卷起来。

It sounds like a duodenal ulcer, but we have to do some tests, and take an x—ray fir st, before we can be certain。

看起来象十二指肠溃疡,但需做一些化验和拍张X 线片才能确诊.
You should have a complete rest and give your stomach as little work as possible. Take only fluids。

There is nothing better than boiled tepid milk taken regul arly in small quantities。

In addition, I will give you some medicine。

If the black s tools persist or your condition gets worse, come back to the hospital at once.
您应当彻底休息并尽量减轻胃的工作,应当吃流食.按时少量吃些煮过的温牛奶是最好不过了。

此外,我还要给您一些药。

如果持续有黑便或病情有恶化,就马上来看。

P: Thank you。

I'll follow your advice。

谢谢您,我将遵嘱。

Peptic-duodenal Ulcer (胃十二指肠溃疡)
Patient: My stools have been black for the past two days and I feel weak. 这两天我大便发黑而且感到虚弱.
Doctor: Have they ever been black before?以前你的大便发黑过吗? P: No。

This is the first time。

没有。

这是第一次。

D: Have you had any pain?你感到有什么地方疼痛吗?
P: Yes, in my stomach。

是的,我胃痛.
D: How long have you had it? 你痛了多久?
P:I’ve had it on and off for the past two years, but it was never as bad as this befo re。

我好好坏坏疼了两年,但从来没有象这次那样疼过。

D: When do you feel the pain? 什么时间疼?
P: Just after meals my stomach aches。

Sometimen vomited。

刚吃完饭就疼,有时还吐。

Now I have it almost every day. It often awakens me 2 to 3 hours after I go to sleep。

我几乎每天都疼,常常在夜间入睡两、三小时就把我疼醒了。

D: What kind of a pain is it?是什么性质的疼呢?
P: like heartburn. 烧心样疼。

D: Does spicy food affect if?辛辣食物会加重疼痛吗?
P: Yes. It’s often worse after I eat spicy food or onions. 是的,吃了辛辣的食物或洋葱都加重疼痛。

D: Do you have less pain after eating?吃东西后疼痛就缓和些吗?
P: Yes, a little.
是的,稍缓和些。

D: Did you vomit sometimes? 你吐过吗? P: Yes, I did. 吐过。

D: What did you vomit, food or blood?吐出的是什么东西,食物还是血?
P: Food with a little blood。

食物和一点血。

D: What was the color of the blood, red or black?吐出的血是鲜红的,还是黑的?P: Like coffee。

象咖啡似的。

D: I’ll examine you abdomen. Lie down on your back and koosen you clothes. Please bend your knees. I think we’d better take a x—ray film of your
gastrointestinal tract. I think you've got a peptic ulcer ( duodenal ulcer)。

I'll give you some medicine. Have a good rest at home。

让我检查一下你的腹部。

躺下,松开衣服请屈膝。

我想我们最好照个胃肠X线片像。

我看你得的是胃(十二指肠)溃疡。

我要给你一些药。

好好在家休息。

P: Is there anything else I should do?还要注意些什么吗?
D: If possible avoid all alcohol. Whenever you have any bleeding, come immediat ely to the hospital。

如果可能应戒酒,若再有出血马上到医院来.
Your problem probably comes from a duodenal ulcer。

You are suffering from shock due to bleeding。

The medicine we have been using has not been effective and so we feel that it is necessary to perform an operation。

你可能是十二指肠溃疡。

你的休克是因失血引起的。

我们用过许多药效果都不好。

所以我们认为需要手术治疗。

P: Do anything you feel is necessary, Doctor!医生,你认为需要就做吧!
D: I would like to talk about the operation with you。

The operation may be the best way to cure you. However, there are centain dangers in operating, such as the haza rds of anesthetics, or you may be unable to withstand the stress of the operation。

Mo reover, after the operation, post-operative complicaions may occur, such as blee ding, infections or even continued intestinal obstruction。

我要和你谈谈手术的问题。

手术也许是治疗的最好办法.但是手术也有一定的危险。

如麻醉的危害或你的身体经受不住手术,同时手术后可能会出现并发症,如出血、感染,甚至持续肠梗阻。

Hyperthyroidism 甲状腺机能亢进
Patient: I’m easily moved to anger with the onset of palpitation for the past two month 近两个月来我净爱发火并且心慌.
Doctor: Have you been feeling this way before?以前有过这样感觉吗?
P: No, this has been happening for the past 2 months only. 没有,这只是近两个月
才发生的事。

D: Have you lost any weight recently? 你最近体重减少了吗?
P: Yes, I have, in spite of increased intake of food, I lost 10 pounds in weight over a period of 2 months。

是的,尽管我饭量增加,但两个月来我已掉了10磅。

D: Do you sleep well?你睡得好吗?
P: I have been suffering from insomnia lately。

我近来一直失眠。

D: Have you been sweating as much as you usually do? 你最近出汗和往常一样多吗?
P: My sweating has increased notably. I just can't stand warm weather at all. 我比原先汗出得多了。

我简直耐受不住热天。

D: All right, would you please get undressed now? Let me examine you。

Now,swallow, please.
好的,请脱下衣服好吗?我检查一下。

现在请做一个吞咽动作.
There are some tests you'll have to get done and we’ll see you in one week. At that ti me we’ll start on a definite therapy for you condition.
你还得做些试验,一周后再来。

那时我们要开始对你的病进行确切的治疗. P: Thank you, Doctor, but tell me what’s wrong with me?谢谢你,医生。

请告诉我我得了什么病。

D: I suspect that you might have hyperthyroidism. Take this paper to the office the n urse will arrange a time for you to have some thyroid function tests made。

我估计你得了甲状腺机能亢进病.拿这些化验单到办公室去,护士会给你安排时间,做一些甲状腺机能的检查。

(after a few days)
The results of the thyroid scanning and protein-bound-iodine show that you have hype rthyroidism. (The thyroid scanning reveals that the module of thyroid is a ”cold” no dule, that means nonfunctional, you just have a goiter。

)
根据甲状腺扫描和蛋白结合碘检查结果说明你得了甲状腺机能亢进病。

(甲状腺扫描发现甲状腺结节是“冷结节”, 也就是无功能的,你正是得了甲状腺肿.)P: Can something be done about it? 有什么办法治吗?
D: I think a subtotal thyroidectomy is necessary. 我想需要做个甲状腺次全切除术。

P: The operation will make a scar on my neck, won't it? 手术会在我颈部留下瘢痕吗? D: Yes, I'm afraid so。

是,会留下的.
P: Is there any way to avoid surgery? If possible, I would rather not have surgery。

有什么方法能避免手术吗?如果可能的话,我不想做手术。

D: Of course, antithyroid drugs, such as propylthiouracil and tapazole are used to co ntrol the symptoms. Their advantages are the avoidance of a surgical procedure with it s attendant rare complications of recurrent nerve paralysis or hypopara thyroidism, a nd reduced cost。

But the major disadvantages of the medical treatment are the time r equired to gain control of the disease and the disease is rather prone to recur after treat ment。

However, the drug therapy also has some side effects such as skin rash, fever, peripheral neuritis, and polyarteritis。

当然,抗甲状腺药物如丙硫氧嘧啶和他巴唑可以控制症状.它们得优点是:免得动手术,并防止由之引起的罕见并发症,如喉返神经麻痹或甲状腺机能减退等,而且费用低廉.但是药物治疗的主要缺点是控制疾病需要较长时间。

治疗之后,很容易复发。

况且药物疗法还有副作用,比如皮疹、发烧、末梢神经炎和多动脉
炎。

P: Thank you, Doctor. Let me discuss it with my husband, then we’ll decide what to choose。

谢谢你,医生,请让我跟我丈夫商量一下后,我们再决定采取什么办法.
Gout 痛风
Patient: Doctor, I’ve a terrible pain in my foot。

医生,我的脚疼得厉害。

Doctor: Now tell me exactly what is wrong? 请告诉我确切情况.
P: I suddenly began to feel a severe pain in the joint of this toe。

我突然感到这个脚趾的关节很疼。

D: Can you decribe the pain?你能描述一下是怎么疼法吗?
P: It feels like a red—hot knife stabbing my toe. 好像烧红的刀子在我拇趾上戳一样。

D: How long have you had it? 疼多久了?
P: Since last midnight. It hurt so much I couldn't sleep at all。

This morning I saw tha t the skin was red, hot and swollen。

从昨晚半夜开始。

疼得我睡不着觉。

今天早晨患趾表面的皮肤又红,又热,又肿. D: Have you had it before? ( Does this often happen?) 以前有过这样情况吗?(经常发作吗?)
P: No。

This is the first time。

It’s never happened before。

这是第一次,以前从来没有疼过。

D: Have you noticed any lumps on your ear? 你是否注意过你耳朵上有小肿块? P: No.
Have you ever had a pimple on your penis? Have you ever had gonorrhea? 你阴茎上长过疙瘩吗? 你得过淋病吗?
You must tell me the truth, so that I can treat you properly。

请如实告诉我真相,我好给你正确治疗。

P: I've had gonorrhea, but that was cured。

我得过淋病,但早已治好了。

Chronic Prostatitis 慢性前列腺炎
Patient: I have not been feeling well for some time, I seem to be losing my usual pep and vigor。

我最近一段时间感到很不好,好像精神和体力都不行了.
Doctor: I beg your pardon. I didn't quite get you. Please speak more slowly, I kno w only a little English.
请你再说一遍,我没有完全听懂你的话,你讲慢一点,我的英文不好。

P: Oh, I am sorry, Doctor, I mean, I seem to get tired very easily and feel disco mfort in the lower abdomen, the back and the penis, and I have noticed a gradual los s of sexual desire over the past few months.
对不起,医生。

我是说我很容易感到疲劳并感到下腹部、腰部和小便的地方不舒服。

同时我发现近几个月性欲逐渐减退。

D: Have you ever noticed a creamy discharge at the end of your penis before you be gin to urinate in the morning?
早晨开始小便前你是否注意到小便口上有白色分泌物?
P: Yes, I have. What do you think is the matter?有,你看这是什么问题呢?
D: I suspect that you might have chronic prostatitis. In order to make sure, I think y ou should have a three—glass urine test made as well as an examination of the prostat ic secretion.
我想你得了慢性前列腺炎。

为了明确诊断,你要作一次“三杯尿”试验,同时做前列腺液检查. P: How can I do these?怎样做法呢?
D: Well,I’ll tell you how to do it。

Take three bottles to the bathroom when you p ass urine, put a little at the beginning in one bottle, then a little at the middle in the second bottle, and then a little at the end in the third bottle。

Send the specimens to the laboratory, then come back。

我来告诉你怎样做。

你拿三个尿瓶子到厕所去,当你排尿时,取开始的一点尿放在第一个瓶子里;中间一段尿放在第二个瓶子里;然后放最末一段尿到第三个瓶子里。

将标本送到化验室去,然后回来。

Now, I'll do a rectal examination for you to take the prostatic secretion for microsco pic examination。

现在我给你做一个肛门检查,取点前列腺分泌液在显微镜下检查。

P: What did you find on examination? 检查发现什么了吗?
D: We found a lot of white cells and clumping of leukocytes of your prostatic secretio n。

The urine also contains a lot of white blood cells in the first portion of the urine。

我们发现你的前列腺液中有相当多的白细胞,甚至有白细胞丛生现象。

在第一段尿检查中发现有白细胞. P: What do you think is the matter? 这些你认为是什么问题呢?
D: These findings support my primary diagnosis。

这些发现证实了我的初步诊断。

P: Is it serious? 这严重吗?
D: No, if we can manage it properly. 不,如果正确处理问题不大。

P: Please tell me what should be done。

请告诉我该怎样做。

D: I’ll give you antibacterial treatment, but prostatic massage and hip baths are prob ably even more important, Chinese medicine will do you good too。

我给你用抗菌素治疗,但是前列腺按摩和热水坐浴可能更重要.中药对你这病也有好处。

P: Any other things I should do? 还有什么事我要做的吗?
D: If possible, alcoholic beverages and spicy food should be avoided。

Normal fr equency of sexual intercourse is not considered harmful since it promotes emptying of the prostate。

如果可能,尽量避免饮酒和吃刺激性的食物。

正常的性交没有害处,因为它可以促使前列腺排空。

妇科疾病* Morning Sickness
妊娠呕吐
Patient: I’m suffering from nausea and vomiting。

I can't take any food or even water , expecially in the morning。

我又恶心又吐.我不能吃东西,连水也喝不了,特别早晨更厉害。

Doctor: How long has this bothered you? 有多长时间了?
P:Nausea started about 3 weeks ago, but was not so severe。

I have been suffering f rom terrible nausea and vomiting this week. I feel very weak.
恶心大约有三个星期了,但不太厉害。

从这星期起又恶心又吐,我感到很虚弱。

相关文档
最新文档