Jackie Brown《危险关系(1997)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

[Bobby Womack] “Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
“I was the third brother of five”
“Doing whatever I had to do to survive”
“I'm not saying what I did was all right”
“Trying to break out of the ghetto was a day-to-day fight”
“Been down so long gettin'up didn't cross my mind”
“But I knew there was a better way oflife and I was just trying to find”“But you don't know what you'll do until you're put under pressure”“Across 110th Street is a hell of a tester”
“Across 110th Street”
“Pimps trying to catch a woman that's weak”
“Across 110th Street”
“Pushers won't let the junkie go free”
“Across 110th Street”
“Woman trying to catch a trick on the street”
“Ooh, baby Across 110th Street”
“You can find it all in the street”
“Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh-ooh-ooh Oh-oh-oh, ah”
你好吗?
- How are you doing? - “I got one more thing I'd like to talk to y'all about”“Right now”
“Hey, brother There's a better way out”
“Snorting that coke, shooting that dope Man, you're copping out”“Take my advice It's either live or die”
“You got to be strong if you want to survive”
“The family on the upper side of town”
“Will catch hell without a ghetto around”
“In every city you find the same thing going down”
“Harlem is the capital of every ghetto town”
“Let me sing it Across 110th Street”
“Pimps trying to catch a woman that's weak”
“Across 110th Street”
“Pushers won't let thejunkie go free”
“Oh, across 110th Street”
“A woman's trying to catch a trick on the street”
“Ooh, baby Across 110th Street”
“You can find it all”
“Ohh, ohh”
“Oh-oh In the street”
“Yes, you can”
“Oh, look around you look around you, look around you”
“Look around you Yeah”
乘座710次航♥班♥飞往卡波圣刘卡斯的乘客
Flight 710 to Cabo San Lucas now boarding gate 103, first class only
请从103号♥门登机
Flight 710, Cabo San Lucas, now boarding gate 103
只有头等舱
- “Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh” - First class only
您好!
Buenos dias
欢迎登机!欢迎登机!
Welcome aboard. Welcome aboard
[Airplane Engine Roars]
- [Dramatic] - [Clattering Sound]
[Continues]
[Gunfire]
嗨,我是悉尼私人训练者,桔洲县决赛选手
Hi, I'm Sidney. I'm a personal trainer and Miss Orange County finalist
这是我的TEC-9 TEC-9在那
- This is my TEC-9. - That there is a TEC-9
喷漆枪制♥造♥于南迈阿密
Little cheap-ass spray gun made outta South Miami
零售价380 我200买♥♥来的,800卖♥♥出去
It retail for 380, I get 'em for 200, sell 'em for 800
广♥告♥上说TEC-9 是美国罪犯中最受欢迎的手♥枪♥ They advertise this TEC-9 as the most popular gun in American crime
你相信吗?据说小册子确实是这么写的
Can you believe that shit? It actually says that in the booklet that comes with it “最受欢迎的手♥枪♥” 比如这种他们自以为是的话
“The most popular gun in American crime.” Like they're proud of that shit
我爱我的TEC-9
[Sidney] I love my TEC-9
让我来
Let me run this up
武器之后的设计检查这些枪
- Design emphasis behind this weapon. - Check out this gun here
这是泰尔阿格
This here is a Styer Aug
泰尔阿格是个垃圾听着
Styer Aug's a bad motherfucker. Listen
[Imitating Machine Gun Fire]
哦!那东西也挺值钱的
Ooh.! That shit's expensive too, man
澳大利亚制♥造♥
Made in Austria
我的客户不了解所以没有需求
My customers don't know shit about it, so there ain't no demand for it
宝贝,我真的还要些冰块
Baby, I really could use me some more ice
拿着,喔,喔
Hold it. Whoa, whoa, whoa
我告诉你
Let me tell you, though, man
你让这坏家伙这样大家都想要
You put this bad boy in a flick, every motherfucker out there want one
我的心脏病很厉害
I'm serious as a heart attack
当他们香港人出来时世界上的黑鬼得有a.45
When them Hong Kong flicks came out, every nigger in the world had to have a.45
他们不会只想要一个他们要两个
And they ain't want one, they want two
因为黑鬼都想做杀手
'cause all them niggers want to be the killer
但他们不会告诉你以及他们不了解的是…
But what them flicks don't tell you and what they don't know…
a.45有严重的堵塞问题
is that a.45 got a serious fuckin'jammin' problem
我试着引导我的客户使用九毫米的…
Now, I try to steer my customers toward a 9 millimeter…
因为都是差不多的武器而且不会有堵塞问题
'cause it's damn near the same weapon and it ain't got half the jammin' problems
但你知道黑鬼是怎样的你不能告诉他们
But you know how them niggers is out there. You can't tell 'em shit
他们想要a.45 杀手有a.45他们也要a.45
They want a.45. The killer had a.45, they want a.45
谢谢你嗯嗯
- Thanks, baby. - Mm-hmm
你的伙伴是谁?瓦尔克先生,在墨西哥经营渔船
- Who's your partner? - Cat named Mr. Walker. Runs a fishing boat out of Mexico
我卖♥♥给他他整批卖♥♥给我的客户
I get the merchandise to him, he gets it out to my customers, on all my bulk sales anyway 在黑鬼购买♥♥之前他只能这么做
Before I set that nigger up, he didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of 进行现金交易
Now that motherfucker rollin'in cash
他的游艇是高科技的
Got hisself a yacht with all kind ofhigh-tech navigational shit on it
哦,我们到了
Oh, uh-uh-uh, here we go
AK-47 最好的
AK-47, the very best there is
当你杀死房♥间的混♥蛋♥时
When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room
不接受替代品
accept no substitutes
我和AK之间无人能进
Nothing gets between me and my AK
这是中国模型的
This here is the Chinese model
我850买♥♥来的两倍的钱
- I get 'em for 850 and double my money. - [Phone Ringing]
帮我接一下电♥话♥,好吗?
Grab that for me, would ya, baby?
你知道是找你的
- You know it's for you. - [Ringing Continues]
女孩,别让我踢你
Girl, don't make me put my foot in your ass
AK-47是世界上最受欢迎的攻击来♥复♥枪♥
[Woman On Video] The AK-47 is the most popular assault rifle in the world
这是中国模型的你可以从多余的铆钉看出来…
This is the Chinese model. You can tell by the extra rivets running through…
- [Ringing] - [Machine Gun Fire On Video]
喂,找你的
Hello. It's for you
[Gunfire Continues]
什么事?
Yo, Junebug. What's up?
还在这里乱来吗?
Yep. Still hanging with that stripper Chantelle?
没趣,是吗?
Boring, isn't it?
我可以耐着性子
I can sit through it once
想想他乔甘恩
Thinks he's Joe Gunn now
好象他知道许多
Well, I'm impressed. He seems to know a lot
他只是重复他盗听途说的话
He's just repeating shit he overheard
他在手♥枪♥方面没我厉害
He ain't any more of a gun expert than I am
你想要吗?当然
- You want? - Sure
射击500圈
[Woman On Video] It shoots 500 rounds of full metal jacket, 九毫米鲁格尔手♥枪♥ 每秒1270英尺
9- millimeter Luger at 1,270 feet per second
十英镑对这种小枪真的很重
At ten pounds, it's really heavy for such a small gun
黛米摩尔
Demi Moore
在射击中减少了枪口焰
Really reduce muzzle lights during firing
[Gunfire]
我从没有过感觉如此强烈的东西
I've never held anything that felt so strong
你何时出狱的?
- So when'd you get out of jail? - [Inhales]
四天前
Four days ago
在哪?苏珊威尔
- Where at? - Susanville
多久?
How long?
大约四年
About two months shy of four years
四年?
Four years?
为什么?银行抢劫
- For what? - Bank robbery
真的吗?
Really?
该死,我知道了
- [Man On Phone] Ah-iight. Later. - Shit, I'm impressed
哈哈,明白我所说的吗?
Ha-ha. See what I'm talking about?
关于一个在纽约的人…
Now, that was about a man in New York…
想要九毫米的史密斯和威森 5946型的
wants a 9-millimeter Smith and Wesson, model 5946
他为什么要?
And why does he want it?
因为那是纽约黑人间谍用的
'Cause it's the same gun that nigger on New York Undercover uses
因为那个黑人我将折价1250
'Cause of that nigger, I'm gonna make 1,250 off of this nigger
你的成本是多少?
So… [Clears Throat] What's your cost?
低两倍
Low as two
真的吗?我告诉你,路易斯
- You're serious? - [Chuckles] I'm telling you, Louis
加上这些数字难道还不算生意吗
Start adding these figures up, tell me this ain't the business to be in [Phone Ringing]
[Ringing Continues]
[Gunfire On Video]
[Ringing Continues]
哦,我有五挺M-60的机♥枪♥ 喂
- Oh, I got me five M-60 machine guns too. - Hello
经手过海湾战争的混♥蛋♥们
Motherfuckers come straight out the Gulf War
我已出♥售♥了三挺给他们每支20000美元
I already sold 3 of them, 20 grand a piece
一大笔钱我将挣到百万美元
- Wow, that's good money. - I'm gonna make a million dollars out of this, man 我已在墨西哥挣到了50万
I already got a half million sittin' down in Mexico
我运下一批时我又将挣50万
When I deliver this next load, it'll get me another half mil
然后呢?然后我就退出
- Then what? - Then I'm out
悠闲地度过我的余生
Spend the rest of my life spending
拉开板机让它裂开
[Woman On Video] Pull the trigger and let her rip.!
[Gunfire]
嗨,我叫梅林达
Hi, my name is Melinda
[Continues, Faint]
你得告诉我谁打的电♥话♥?博蒙特
- Well, you gonna tell me who it is? - It's Beaumont
别逗我,婊♥子♥
Don't clown on me, bitch
博蒙特,什么事?
Beaumont, what's up?
你在监狱里干什么?
What the fuck you doin' in jail?
你到底是为什么?
What the fuck you doin' that for?
该死,黑人
Goddamn, nigger
难道你就没有更好的判断力而不是拿枪酒后开车吗?
Ain't you got better sense than to be drunk driving with a goddamn pistol?
博蒙特
Beaumont
博蒙特
Beaumont. [Sighs]
听我说,第一你真让人扫兴
Listen to me. Yeah, number one, you gots to chill
是,是你肯定害怕
Yeah, yeah, yeah, 'course you're scared
那是混♥蛋♥们应得的
That's what the motherfuckers get paid for, to scare the shit out of you
那是他们的工作
That's their motherfucking job
法官对此不发表意见
[Man] Thejudge doesn't give a fuck about that
他准备让你习惯这些那是你想要的吗?
He's ready to habitualize you. Is that what you want?
你想考虑十年?
You wanna look at ten years?
明天我让你出去但今晚我得让你开始改过自新
Tomorrow I'll get you out, I promise, but that means I gotta pick you up tonight 勒吉,没有第二条路了
Reggie, there ain't no two ways about it
你得在监狱里呆上一晚但我告诉你了我明天送你出去
You're gonna spend the night in jail, but I already told you I'm gonna get you out tomorrow 你在哪?你在母亲家吗?
- Now, where are you? You're at your mother's? - [Car Alarm Beeps]
叫你妈听电♥话♥
Put your mother on
吉尔莫夫人我是玛克斯奇里
Miss Gilmore. Miss Gilmore, this is Max Cherry
我是勒吉的... 对,保释人
This is Reggie's… That's right, his bail bondsman
勒吉有大♥麻♥烦了
Look, Reggie is in big trouble
我想挽救他我要你对他负责…
I want to pick him up, and I want you to be responsible for him before l…
坐下
Sit down
是,我要你确定我到达时他在那里
Yeah, I'd like you to make sure that he's there when I get there
这是他的第二个机会
- And look, this is a second chance for him. - [Keys Jangling]
他们没有… 正是
T hey don't get… That's correct
好的,我正指望你帮我救你的儿子
All right. So I'm counting on you to help me help your son
非常感谢叫他听电♥话♥
Thank you very much. Put him back on the line, please
好的,勒吉,我们清楚了你明白吗?好的
All right, Reggie, we're clear on this. You got it? Good
帮帮自己呆在那里
Do yourself a really big favor and be there when I get there
我可以帮你吗?
How can I help you?
烟灰弹在哪?
Where can I put my ash?
喜欢就用那个杯子
Use that cup there, if you like
哦,我需要1万的债券
Oh, and I need me a bond for 10,000
你没事吧?是
- You all right out there? - Yeah
哪有咖啡?一直朝前
- Have some coffee? - Go right ahead
跟你照相的那个曼丁哥黑人是谁?
Who's that big, Mandingo-looking nigger you got up there on that picture with you? 威斯顿,他在这工作该死!
- That's Winston. He works here. - Damn.!
他很高大,是吗?
He's a big 'un, ain't he? Y'all tight?
是的但你是他的老板,对吧?
- Yeah. - But you're his boss, though, right?

Yeah
我敢打赌一定是你要照这张相的,对吗?
Bet it was your idea to take that picture, too, wasn't it?
对,你是需要1万债券吗?
All right, you want a $10,000 bond?
你间接用来干嘛?看来我得用现金了
- What have you got to put up for collateral? - I'm gonna have to use cash
你有吗?我的袋子里有
- You have it with you? - Got it right here in my rapper bag
你有现金,你需要我♥干♥嘛?得了吧,老兄
- You have cash. What do you need me for? - Come on, man
你知道他们会怎么样
You know how they do
黑人如果有1万现金他们想知道的是我在哪拿到的
Black man show up with 10,000 cash, first thing they wanna know is where I got it 他们想保留大半开始谈论法庭费用
Then they gonna want to keep a big chunk of it, start talkin' that court-cost shit
该死的噪音,杰克我还是看准你了
Fuck that noise, Jack. I go through you
花1万买♥♥债券
Cost you a thousand for the bond
我可以做到
I can do that
给谁?亲戚吗?
Who's it for? A relative?
叫博蒙特的家伙他们在县里抓到他的
A fellow named Beaumont. They got him down in County
酒后开车但他们却说成藏有非法武器
Started out drunk driving, but they wrote it up as possession of a concealed weapon 这群猴子,有把枪对准他们就好了一万有点高
- Dumb monkey-ass had a pistol on him. - Ten thousand sounds high
看到名字他们想起他原来蹲过号♥子
They run his name, got a hit. He been inside
再说他是肯德基人我想他们有点偏见…
Plus, he from Kentucky, and I think they're kind of prejudiced…
对从南部来的兄弟们
against brothers from down South out here
如果他逃走我得去肯德基带他回来
If he runs, and I have to go to Kentucky to bring him back
你付费用
you pay the expenses
你认为你能做到吗?
You think you can do that?
我想可以他全名叫什么?
I've done it. What's his full name?
博蒙特这是我所知道的
Beaumont. That's all I know
你知道博蒙特是他的姓或名?
Would you say that Beaumont is his first or his last name?
我猜博蒙特是他的基♥督♥名
Uh, if I had to guess, I'd say Beaumont's his Christian name
记录办公室
- [Ringing] - Records office
哈罗,我是玛克斯奇里你是谁?
Hello, this is Max Cherry, Cherry Bail Bonds. Who's this, please?
奥德尔,我在车里等嗨,威基
- Ordell, I'm gonna wait in the car. - Hi, Vicki
好的,太好了我们差不多完成了,对吗?
All right, man. Cool. We're almost done here, right?
还没有你,你
- Gettin' there. - Yo, yo
坐在车里时你可以听听音乐拿着钥匙
You check out some music while you're sitting in the car. Take the keys 哪把钥匙?这把
- Which one's for the car? - Uh, this one right here
用黑色按钮关掉警报器打开车门
Use that little black thing to turn off the alarm and unlock the door
我怎么办?你不用做什么
- What do I do? - You ain't gotta do nothing, man
对着车,按下按钮你就会听到“呜呜”的声音
Just point it at the car, push the button, you hear a little “ooh-ooh-ooh.”那就意味着门打开了警报器关了,进车
- That means the door's unlocked and the alarm's off. Get in. - Okay
把声音调到你需要的音量但不要碰别的
Play the volume loud as you want to, but don't touch my levels now
我调好了好的
- I got them set just like I like 'em. - Okay
[Three Beeps]
博蒙特利文斯顿
Beaumont Livingston
利文斯顿?
Livingston, huh? [Chuckling]
他座了九个月的牢他还处于四年假释期
On his prior, he served nine months. He's working on four years'probation 你不要说你知道他为何假释吗?
- You don't say. - You know what he's on probation for?
不知道未注册机♥枪♥所有权
- Ain't got a clue. - Possession of unregistered machine guns
他们会考虑取消他的假释吗?
Damn. Now, they're gonna consider that a violation ofhis probation?
他们肯定会的
They do consider this a violation of his probation
这孩子打算十年都干坏事嗯
- Your boy's looking at ten years, - Mm
加上武器
Plus the concealed weapon
他不会喜欢的博蒙特没有这种打算
He ain't gonna like that. Beaumont ain't got a doing-time kind of disposition 我要知道你的名字和地址奥德尔罗比
- I need your name and address. - Ordell Robbie
O-R-D-E-L-L
O-R-D-E-L-L…
R-O-B-B-I-E
R-O-B-B-l-E
佛罗伦萨1436大道
1436 Florence Boulevard
康普顿90222
Compton, 90222
那是房♥子还是公♥寓♥?房♥子
- Is that a house or an apartment? - That's a house
是谁?
- [Buzzing] - Who the fuck is this?
你的捐助者,黑人,我来了
It's your benefactor, nigger. I'm comin' up
进来,黑人门开着
Come on up, nigger. It's open
住在这里是我的荣幸…
My pleasure of living…
谁都想有漂亮的女人现在我跟漂亮女人住在一起
demands that I have a good-looking woman, that I'm with a good-looking woman 我不会跟老女人出去
I couldn't go out with a woman old enough to be my wife
哈哈!
- O.D.! - Ah-ha-ha!
看看你什么事?
- Look at you and your free ass. - What's up, man?
过来,拥抱我
Come here, boy. Give me a motherfuckin' hug
我不知道你来了是
- I didn't know you were coming by. - [Laughs] Yeah
我的黑小子
My nigger
我不知道你说什么谢谢你,谢谢你
Good lookin' out, man. I don't know what to say. Thank you, thank you
哪个傻瓜愿和你在这?你
- Uh-huh. Who was there for your ass, huh? - You was there
谁?谁?你,你这个黑鬼
- Who? Who? Who? - You. You, nigger. You
你很对,是吗?
You goddamn right. See? That's how that shit works
你有麻烦
You get your ass in trouble, I get your ass out
那是我的工作我不介意告诉你,那工作不错
That's my motherfucking job. And I don't mind telling you, nigger, it's steady work 嗨,看看我还是很怕
Hey, look here, man, I'm still scared as a motherfucker, O.D
他们说这跟地狱般…
They talkin' like they serious as hell…
给我时间处理那狗屁机♥枪♥的事
givin' me time for that machine gun shit
哦,他们会让你吃惊
Oh, come on, man. They're just trying to put a fright in your ass
如果那是他们所做的他们做到了
If that's what they're doin', they done did it
你搞那机♥枪♥的事有多久了?三年
- How old is that machine gun shit, huh? - About three years
三年?古老的犯罪
Three years? Come on, man, that's a old crime, man
如果黑人杀了人,一般没有挽救的余地
They ain't got room in the joint for all these niggers out here killing people now
他们怎么为你找到了余地?
How they gonna find room for you?
那不是他们所告诉我的
That ain't what they're telling me
那就是为什么他们把它叫“玩你” 现在让我告诉你我们怎么报复
That's why they call it “fuckin' with you.” Now, let me tell you how we're going to retaliate 好吗?明天我来接你带你去世纪城
All right? Tomorrow I'm gonna pick you up, take you over to Century City
把你介绍给我的律师
introduce you to my lawyer
我告诉你有关我律师的事他叫斯坦高英斯
Let me tell you something about my lawyer. This brother's name is Stacin Goins
这黑人是守门狗
This nigger is a junkyard dog
我私人的叫约尼科奇兰
He my own personal Johnny Cochran
这事会使他知道后很不高兴
Matter of fact, he kicked Johnny Cochran's ass
因为这黑人恨警♥察♥,我说真的
And likeJohnny Cochran, this nigger hate cops. I'm serious, man
他跟警♥察♥斗
He live to fuck with the police
为了你好,我要他处理你的事情
Now, as a favor, I had him look at your case
他说你不必担心他们只是玩弄你
He say you ain't got shit to worry about. They just fuckin' with you
我们要让他们不能玩弄你
So we're gonna sic the junkyard dog on their ass and make 'em stop fuckin' with you
多谢关照,多谢关照嗯?
- Good lookin' out, man. Good lookin' out. - Hmm? Mm-hmm
进来,我们庆祝不,不
- Come on in, man, and let's celebrate. - No, no. Uh-uh
我真的应该在别的地方
Look here, I'm really supposed to be somewhere
事实上,我有点希望你跟我走
Matter of fact, I was kind of hoping you could come run with me
你的意思是什么?
What you mean?
你知道
You know, man
我不喜欢成为像黑人天使样的人
I hate to be the kind of nigger that do a nigger a favor
然后又哄骗黑人的回报
then bam… hit the nigger up for a favor in return
但我又有点想成为那种人
but I gots to be that kind of nigger
什么?你想要什么?我需要帮忙
- What? What you want? - I need a favor, nigger
需要我今晚出去吗?有点
- That requires me to go out tonight? - Just a bit
我今晚不打算去别的地方
Aw, man, I wasn't plannin' on goin' no place tonight
现在太晚了,我在家,我很高兴,算了吧
It is late as hell, man. I'm home, I'm high, man. Come on
你为什么在家?
Uh-huh. And why are you home, huh?
因为我花了1万让你可以呆在家
You home because I spent $10,000 to get your ass home
我有点小麻烦,好吗?
Now, look, I got a little problem, all right?
我需要帮助你可以帮我
I need some help, and you can help me out
快进去穿件衣服,然后我们上车
Go in the house and throw some shit on. Let's walk out to the car
快点
Come on
我准备好了,你有什么问题?没有问题
I'm ready, man. What's your problem? There ain't no problem
它更像一个遭遇
It's more like a situation
你记得去年我把五支M-60 机♥枪♥卖♥♥了三支给他们吗?You remember them three M-60 machine guns I sold last year outta the five I got?
是我今晚要把剩下的二支卖♥♥给他们
- Yeah. - Well, I'm gonna sell the other two tonight
韩国城里有群韩国人
There's this group of Koreans over in Koreatown startin' this little Neighborhood Watch
thing
他们需要武器告诉黑人们他们动真格的
They need some weapons so they can show the neighborhood niggers they mean business 我把其他两支卖♥♥给他们,好吗?
Now, I'm gonna sell them the other two machine guns, all right?
问题是我从未跟韩国人作过生意
The problem is, I ain't never done business with these Koreans before
我不担心因为大部份亚洲人很可靠
I ain't worried, 'cause by and large Asians are very dependable
他们不想制♥造♥麻烦
They don't want no trouble
你也许会在价钱方面跟他们争吵
You might argue with them about price and shit
但你不必担心他们会朝你开冷枪
but you ain't gotta worry about them shootin' you in the back
但我有个规矩
But I got me a rule:
不在没后援的情况下跟以前未作过生意的人作生意
Never do business with people you ain't never done business with before without backup 这就是为何需要你,你就是后援
That's why I need you. Backup
你要做的就是躺进这里,看着这群混♥蛋♥
Look, all you've got to do is lay in here and hold on to this motherfucker
好吗?我告诉他们我在车箱里给他们看货
All right? I'm gonna tell 'em I'm goin' in the trunk to show 'em the goods
当我打开车箱时你突然出现给他们点压力
When I open the trunk, you pop up and rack this motherfucker
我不开枪打人
Man, fuck that shit. I ain't for shootin' nobody
我没说要你开枪打人
I ain't said nothin' about you shootin' nobody
你要做的就是拿着枪他们会明白的
All you gotta do is hold on to it. They'll get the idea
如果你认为我会进这又脏又臭的车箱的话你完全错了
You must be out of your mind if you think I'm gonna get in this dirty-ass trunk
我们只去韩国城不去别的地方
We ain't goin' nowhere but to Koreatown, man
你只需呆上十分钟
You ain't gonna be in here no more than ten minutes
我一刻也不愿进车箱里我为什么不能跟你一起?
I ain't ridin' in no trunk for no minute. Why can't I ride up front with you?
你不能跟我一起,吓吓他们占90%的要素
You can't ride up front with me. The surprise element is 90% of it
对不起但我不会进这该死的车箱
I'm sorry, man, but I ain't gettin' in no goddamn trunk
我不敢相信你这么对我你喜欢这样做吗?
- I can't believe you'd do me like this. - Do you like what, man?
我不会爬进这该死的车箱
I just ain't climbing in no goddamn, dirty-ass trunk, man
我对狭小地方有点敏感
I got a problem with small places
用1万让你这个不领情的傢伙出狱也不是容易的事
I got a problem with spending $10,000 on ungrateful niggers to get them out of jail 但我做了
but I did it
牢房♥也不是很小吗?
How small was that jail cell, motherfucker?
我知道我欠你,你搞定了很多事那你就进车箱啊
- I know I owe you, you got to bring all this up. - Then get your ass in this trunk
我想帮你,但我不喜欢锁在车箱里
I want to help you, but I won't be locked in no goddamn trunk of no car
你以为我想花1万在你身上吗?
You think I wanted to spend $10,000 on your ass, huh?
我知道你帮了我出来你以为我想花1万在你身上吗?
- I know you helped me out. - Do you think I wanted to spend $10,000 on your ass? 想或不想当然不想,但你看这车箱
- Yes or no? - Of course you didn't, but look, in the trunk?
那是我可以帮你的唯一办法,对吗?因此我做了
That's the only way I could help you, right? So that's what I did
所有要你做的就是进车箱
Now, look, man, all I'm asking you to do is get in the trunk
拿着短枪当我打开时对着那些佛教者,好吗?
hold this fuckin' shotgun, point it at these Buddha-heads when I open it, all right? 你要一个黑人守在这个鬼地方听我说,我告诉你
- You're catching a nigger off-guard with this shit. - Look here. I tell you what
跟这些韩国人交涉完后
When we get through fucking with these Koreans
我和你去罗斯科的烧鸡店边吃边聊
me and you go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles on me
想想
Think about it now
罗斯科的特别之处让人流口水的肉汁拌洋葱
That 'Scoe's Special, smothered in gravy and onions
旁边是红豆,大米,一些绿色食品
side of red beans and rice, some greens
真是丰盛佳肴
That's some good eatin'
先生
Man. [Sighs]
我要在这鬼车箱里呆多久?
Exactly how long do I gotta be in this motherfucker?
嗨,你说过十分钟嗨,操♥你♥妈♥,撞到我的头了Hey, you said ten minutes. Hey, motherfucker, you like to hit my goddamn head! 你这扎马尾辫的怪物
You ponytail-wearing motherfucker
你有什么问题?
What the hell's wrong with you?
[Engine Starts]
“Hello, my love I heard a kiss from you”
“Red magic satin playin'near”
“Too”
“All through the morning rain I gazed”
[Volume Up] “The sun doesn't shine”
“Rainfalls and waterfalls run through my mind”
“In the garden I see”
“Washed purple shower bells and tea”
“One early bitter cousin Misty green”
“Pretty music I hear”
“So happy in mind”
[Fades]
[Resumes, Faint]
[Continues]
[Stops]
[Car Door Closes]
帮我这黑人一个忙…
- [Beaumont] Do a nigger a favor… - [Two Gunshots]
- [Trunk Closes] - [Dogs Barking]
[Car Door Opens, Closes]
- [Engine Starts] - [Resumes]
“Ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh”
“Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh”
“Ooh, ooh”
“Ooh, ooh”
“Baby love my baby love”
“I need you Oh, how I need you”
“But all you do is treat me bad”
“Break my heart and make me sad”
“Tell me what did I do wrong”
“To make you stay away so long”
“'Cause baby love my baby love”
- “I'm missin' you, miss kissin' you” - [Phone Rings]
- [Diana Ross On Stereo] “Instead ofbreakin'up” - Excuse me, baby
- “Just want some kissin' and makin'up” - [Ringing Continues]
“Don't throw our love away”
- “In my arms, why don't you stay” - [Humming]
哈罗
- Hello. - “Need ya, need ya”
哈罗,宝贝
- Hello, baby. - “Baby love”
你知道我只是做我的事
Well, you know, I'm just doin' that thing I do, baby
哦,不好的,别挂
Oh, no. Okay. Hold on
路易斯,奥德尔的电♥话♥
[Sighs] Uh, Louis, baby. It's Ordell
哦,我要小便
Oh, I'm just gonna go pee
“Separate, my love”
“All of my whole life through”
哈罗
- “I never loved no one but you” - Hello
路易斯,老伙计,你在干嘛?
Louis, my man. What ya doin'?
好的,好的我跟西蒙在一起
Okay. Okay. I'm just hanging out with Simone
哦,是吗?她给你表演吗?
Oh, yeah? She doin' that show for you?
是嗯
- Yeah. - Uh-huh
电♥话♥里都能听到音乐她不错,对吗?
I can hear the Supremes in the background. She ain't bad, is she?
她很好她比玛丽做得好吗
- No, she's pretty good. - She do Mary Wells for you yet?
我不知道每个人的名字但她不错
Nah, I don't know the names of everybody, but she's done a whole bunch of them
猜猜我在哪里?
Uh-huh. Well, guess where I am?
我不知道
I don't know
我在一个舒服的地方旧的会动的东西旁
I'm in the cozy confines of an Oldsmobile…
停在西蒙家外面
parked right outside Simone's house
哦,你在外面吗?是的
- Oh, you're outside? - Yeah
进来哦,不
- Come on in. - Ah, no, man
我已经看过表演了
I already caught that show
我有开眼界的东西给你看你为什么不出来呢?
I got some for-your-eyes-only shit to show you. Why don't you step outside? [Siren Wailing In Distance]
谁?博蒙特
- Who was that? - That's Beaumont
谁是博蒙特?
Who's Beaumont?
一个我不得不杀了的雇员
A employee I had to let go
他做了什么?
What'd he do?
他把自己弄得必须要做十年牢
He put hisself in a position where he was gonna have to do ten years in prison 那是他所做的
That's what he did
如果你认识博蒙特的话
And if you know Beaumont
你知道他十年内没其它路可走
you know there ain't no goddamn way he can do ten years
如果你了解博蒙特你就会知道博蒙特会尽他的力…
If you know that, then you know Beaumont's gonna do anything Beaumont can…不坐十年的牢
to keep from doin' them ten years
包括告诉联邦政♥府♥ 有关我们黑人的…
includin' tellin' the federal government any and every motherfucking thing…
每件事情
about my black ass
我的朋友这是我或他…
Now, that, my friend, is a clear-cut case…
都清楚的事情
of him or me
你最好相信…
and you best believe…
那不会是我
it ain't gonna be me
路易斯
Now, Louis
如果你跟我处理这件事
if you gonna come in on this thing with me
你得准备…
you've got to be prepared…
我们团结一致
- to go all the way. - [Clears Throat]
我目前有五十万美元…
Now, I got me, so far, a half million dollars in lock boxes…
存在卡波圣刘卡斯银行
in a bank down in Cabo San Lucas
我做完这批买♥♥卖♥♥
I make this delivery
我将挣1百多万
I'm gonna have me over a million
嗨,你认为我会放过这黑鬼吗?
Hey, you think I'm gonna let a little cheese-eatin' nigger like this fuck that up? 你最好想想
You best think again
在事情发生前我会朝黑鬼头部开枪…
Before I let that happen, I'll shoot this nigger in the head…
十个黑鬼将象他一样
and ten niggers look just like him
你明白我所说的吗?
You understand what I'm saying?

Yeah
跟我一起干?好,我来
- So we on the same page then? - Yeah, I follow
我的黑人
My nigger. [Chuckles]
[Airplane Engines Roaring]。

相关文档
最新文档