最实用的商务英语口语8000句
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
以下是整理的《最实⽤的商务英语⼝语8000句》,希望⼤家喜欢!
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如按这个价格买进,我⽅实在很难进⾏推销。
Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.
你⽅的价格相较于去年⾼出了百分之⼆⼗五(25%)。
You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.
您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。
You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
您知道,⼏个⽉来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。
The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.
这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅⼆⼗五(25)美元。
Shall we fix a time for a talk?
我们能定个时间谈谈吗?
I'm a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.我是中国纺织品进出⼝公司的业务员。
I was assigned to negotiate business with you.
公司委托我和你们具体洽谈业务。
Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.
我先给您介绍⼀下,这位是怀特先⽣。
You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.
今天您先休息休息,业务的事咱们明天再谈。
Excuse me,Aren't you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?
请问,您是从美国来的史密斯先⽣吧?。
Yes, I am.
是的。
What's your name, please?
您贵姓?
My name is Zhang.
我姓张。
Did you have a good journey?
您⼀路上还好吧?
Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.
我们的价格和国际市场的价格相⽐还是合理的。
I’m afraid I dont agree with you there.
我不同意您的说法。
Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.
你们的价格⽐我们从别处得到的报价要⾼。
The Japanese quotation is lower.
⽇本的报价就⽐较低。
You should take quality into consideration.
您必须要考虑到质量问题。
Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?
谢谢。
顺便问⼀下,今晚有什么安排吗?
None whatsoever. I'm at your disposal.
⼀点⼉也没有呢。
我得听你安排。
Why don't we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.咱们⼀起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的⾸次交易成功,好不好?附近有⼀家饭店⾮常不错。
I'd love to!
太好了!
收信:
We have received your letter of April 14, 1998.
We have received your letter dated April 14, 1998.
我们收到了您1998年4⽉14⽇的来信。
We thank you for your inquiry.
We have received your letter and thank you for your inquiry.
我们收到了您的咨询函,⾮常感谢。
We are pleased to learn from your letter...
From your letter we have learned that...
我们⾮常⾼兴从您的来信中获悉……
We are grateful for your inquiry of May 23,1998.
我们收到了您1998年5⽉23⽇的来函查询,⾮常感激。
This is to acknowledge your letter of June 6, 1998.
我们已经收到了您1998年6⽉6⽇的来信。
回信:
We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18, 1998.
We are pleased to answer your letter of August 18, 1998.
我⾮常愉快地回复您1998年8⽉18⽇的来函查询。
We are writing in response to your letter of October 21, 1998.
We are writing with reference to your letter of October 21, 1998.
以下是就您1998年10⽉21⽇来信的回函。
This refers to your letter of October 29, 1998.
这是对您1998年10⽉29⽇来信的复函。
联系:
We are pleased to inform you that...
We are excited to inform you that...
We are happy to inform you that...
我们⾮常愉快地通知您……
We would like to inform you that...
我们想通知您……
因回复迟了⽽表⽰歉意:
We apologize for not replying to you earlier.
很抱歉未能尽早给您回信。
We are sorry for not answering your letter sooner. We are sorry for not replying to your letter sooner. We are sorry for not responding to your letter sooner.未能及时给您回信,我们深表歉意。