商务英语900句
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
商务英语900句
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 1)
Unit 1:Establishing Business Relations-(Part 1)
1.Account(n.)账目,考虑,理由
We opened an account with the Bank of China.
我们在中国银行开立了一个账户
While setting the price, please take the quality into account.
制定价格时,请将质量因素考虑在内
2.Act(v.)采取行动
We must act on the instructions from our home office.
我们必须按照总公司的指示行事
Our company mainly acts as an export agent on a commission basis.
我们司主要充当出口商代理,要收取佣金
3.Acknowledge(v.)告知收到,确认
We are pleased to acknowledge your order of June 20 for Tea Sets.
我们很高兴收到你方6月20日的茶具订单
Your company has altered the condition in the contract unilaterally, which we do not ack nowledge.
贵公司已单方面的更改合同中的条件,对此我方不予承认
4.Address (n.)地址(v.)写姓名地址,寄
My business address and phone number are printed on the card
我的营业地址和电话号码都印在了名片上了
Please address your enquiries to the manager.
请将贵方的询盘寄给经理
5.Adjust (v.)调整,调节
We have adjusted the L/C as requested.
我们已按照要求修改了信用证
Our price of the said goods has been adjusted to US$2,000 per m/t.
我们的货物价格已经调整到了每公吨2,000美元
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 2) 1. Advisable (adj.) 可取的,适宜的It is advisable that shipment should be made this month
以本月装船货运为宜
it is advisable for you to make an immediate decision
你方立即做出决定为好
2. Affiliate (v.)使紧密联系,附属,(n.)联号,联营公司
The merger affiliates two larger manufacturers
两家大制造商合并为一家
The L/C is to be opened by us or our affiliate in HongKong 3o days before theshipping sc hedule.
信用证将由我公司或香港分公司于装运期前30天开立
3. Agent (n.)代理人
In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appointyou as o ur agent.
考虑到你们在这业务范围的丰富经验,我很高兴指定你们为我们的代理
Buying agents 购货代理 Selling agents 销售代理 Forwarding agents运输代理
4. Agreeable (adj.) (人)同意的(物)适合的,与...一致的
We are agreeable to the conditions of packing suggested by you
我们同意你放提出的包装条件
The designs are agreeable to the taste of this market.
这些设计符合本地顾客的品位
5. Alter (v.) 改动,变化
One of our customers has now decided to alter his choice
我方一客户决定改换品种/改变其选择
We should like to request you to alter your quotation from CIF to CFR basis
我们想请你方将报价由CIF改为CFR
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 3) 1.alternative n.可供选择的办法
We have no alternative but to give up this deal.
我们别无选择,只能放弃交易
If you can not meet the delivery date, we will have no alternative but to cancel thisorder. 如果你方赶不上交货期,我们只能撤销订单了
2.amend 修正,改进
We have amended the quantity as 300 m/t.
我们已经把数量改为300公吨
We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同
3.anticipate 期望,预期
We shall anticipate your specific enquiry.
我们期待得到你放的具体询价
We anticipate a delay of two weeks in supplying the stock for you.
我们预计要推迟两周供应你放的订货
4.apply 应用,适用
The new rate of commission does not apply to business already done.
新的佣金率不适用于早已达成的交易
The prices quoted will only apply to orders for a minimum quantity of 5000 dozen. 所报价格仅适用于订单量不低于5000打的订单
5.appreciate 感激
Your approval of samples would be greatly appreciated.
如梦你放赞同样品,则不胜感激
We shall appreciate it if you will send us your lowest quotations for these items. 如果你放寄回这些商品的最低报价,我们将不胜感激
6.approach 处理,接洽
Please approach us as soon as possible.
请尽快与我们取得联系
We have approached the shipping company for booking the space.
我们已经跟船务公司接洽要求订舱位
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 4) 1. approval n.赞成,正式批准
Our products have met with wide approval.
我们的产品已经获得了广泛的好评
We can not do it without our manager's approval.
没有经理的批准,我们不能做此事
2. arrear n.未完成的工作,拖欠(常用于复数)
There are no arrears of orders.
目前没有任何拖欠的订单
They are in arrears on a hire purchase payment.
分期付款的货款他们都逾期未付
3. assess v.估计,估价
These machines were assessed at US$30,000.
这些机器估价为3万美元
They assessed a tax of US$500 on the commodities imported.
他们对这些进口货物征税500美元
4. asset n.资产,财产
Our company has assets of over six million dollars.
我公司拥有600多万元资产
assets account 资产账户
assets and liabilities 资产与负债
fixed assets 固定资产
intangible assets 无形资产
net assets 净资产
tangible assets 有形资产
current/floating/liquid assets 流动资产
5. assume v.设想,承担
We assume that you will send the outstanding balance by banker's draft.
我们猜想你们会用银行汇款支付未付的余额
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 5) 1. assure v.确信,向...保证
We can assure you that the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我们可以保证所报的价格是非常优惠的
We assure you of our close cooperation.
我们保证给予你方密切的合作
2. backlog n.积压未办的事,积压未交付的订货
Extra staff was employed to clear the backlog.
又雇了一些职员来处理积压的工作
There is a backlog of orders waiting to be processed.
有一批积压的订单等待处理
3. bargain n.成交商品,便宜货,合同契约 v. 议价
We have closed a bargain with that company.
我们已与那家公司达成了一笔交易
We have bargained with our suppliers.
我们已与供应商讲过价了
4. bear v.承担,带给,具有
The insurance company bears no responsibility for damage due to poor packing. 因包装不好所产生的损坏,保险公司不承担任何责任
Our product bears tests.
我们的产品经得起检验
5. bid v.报盘,出价,投标
Hanson made an agreed takeover bid of $351 million.
汉森按照约定出价$3.51亿美元进行收购
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有其他的买主的出价高于此价
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 6) 1. binding adj.有约束力的
Our prices are binding until July 31.
我们的价格有效期至7月31日
The contract is not legally binding.
该合同在法律上没有约束力
2. book v.接受...的预约,预定
We confirmed having booked with you 3,000 dozen blouses. 现确认向你方买进3000打女衬衣
Have you booked the shipping space for our Order No.78? 你们是否已经为我们的第78号订单订好舱位?
3. boycott v.联系抵制
They are boycotting the shop.
他们联合起来抵制那家商店
The management has boycotted the meeting.
管理人员已经联合起来拒绝参加这次会议
4. branch n.分部,分店,部门
We have agents and branches all over the country.
我们在全国各地都有代理和分部
The chain store has over 300 branches.
该连锁店有3000家分店.
5. broker n.经纪人,经纪业务
That firm is acting as a broker.
那家公司从事经纪业务
6. brokerage n.经纪业,佣金,手续费
The firm aims to provide further brokerage services to companies and individuals.
那家公司的目标是向公司和个人提供更进一步的经纪业务
The seller agrees to pay brokerage commission in accordance with a separate agreement. 卖方同意按照单项协议支付经纪人佣金
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 7) 1. Buoyant adj.趋于上升的
The auto industry is increasingly buoyant.
汽车工业越来越繁荣
2. Capable adj.有能力的,有可能的
They are a capable firm.
他们是一家有能力的企业
Such a packing is quite capable of being broken in transit.
这种包装很可能在运输中破损
3. Certify v.证明,保证
The accounts were certified as correct.
账目经核查正确无误
4. Commit v. 承诺,使...承担责任,答应负责办理某事
Our factories are fully committed for the third quarter.
我们的工厂第三季度的定货已经满了
We are not committed to ship the goods in June.
我们并没有答应6月份货物装船
5. Compound v. 和解债务 adj. 复合的
If the distributor shall compound its debts with all of its creditors, the manufacturermay c ancel thiscontract.
如果经销商和其所有债权人谈判了结债务,制造商可以取消本合同。
6. Compromise n/v 妥协,折中
A compromise agreement was final arrived at.
一项折中的协议终于达成了
I had to compromise on this point.
在这一点上,我必须妥协
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 8) 1. concern n. 关心的事 v.与....有关The damage of the goods in transit is no concern of ours.
货物在运输途中受损与我方无关
The question mainly concerns the producer.
这个问题在个阳台与生产厂家有关
2. concession n.让步,核准,特许
We have obtained concessions from the customs, postal and railway authorities.
我们已经获取海关,邮局,铁路当局的特许
3. confirm v.确认,证实
Please confirm the arrangement of shipment as soon as possible.
请尽快确认装运安排
We confirm that deliveries will be made on schedule.
兹确认按照计划完成交货
4. conform v.使...一致,符合
We found the following two points do not conform to the contract.
我们发现如下两点与合同不符
5. consult v.商议,资讯,参考
Before making a decision, we have to consult our department manager.
在做决定之前,我们必须向部门经理征求意见
6. contingency n.意外开支,意外事故
It is a real contingency to him that the marketing price fluctuates violently.
对他来说,市场价格的剧烈波动确实是突发事件
7. credit n.赊购
We shall be happy to supply you with goods on credit.
我方将很乐意赊给你方货物
No credit is given at this store.
本店概不赊欠
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 9) 1. defer v.推迟,延迟
Please defer shipment until you receive our further instructions.
请在接到我方进一步指示后再装运
We should be grateful if you could allow us to defer payment to the end of this month. 如果你方允许我们延期到本月底付款,则十分感谢
2. deposit n.押金,定金
Please consult your bank and see if they will reduce the required deposit to a minimum. 请向银行查询一下,看看能否将所需的押金降到最低
I decided not to buy the item and forfeit my deposit.
我决定不买该产品并放弃定金
3. depreciate v.折旧,使...贬值
The company's cars are depreciated at 3% per annum on purchase value.
公司的小汽车以购进价格按每年的3%折旧
The dollar has depreciated by 2% against RMB.
美元对人民币的比价下跌了2%
4. disburse v.支付
The annual disburse exceed the income.
年支出额超出了年收入额
We disbursed money for the purchase of immediate requirement.
我们支付了购买急需品的钱
5. endorse v.批准,背书,认可
Our application for the import license hasn't been endorsed.
我们的进口许可申请尚未得到批准。
6. engagement n.保证,约束
We have never failed to meet our engagement.
我们从来没有不履约过
The above quotation is made without engagement.
上述报价没有约束力
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 10) 1. entitle v.给/赋予...权利或资格Your delay in shipment should entitle us to ask for compensation.
你们的延误装运会使我们有权要求赔偿
You are entitled to have a 5% commission if you reach the turnover of US$100,000. 如果你们的营业额超过10万美元,你们将有资格得到5%的佣金
2. entrust v.委托
We have entrusted this matter to our representative.
我们已将此事委托给我们的代表了
We have decided to entrust your with the handling of all our shipment.
我们已经决定委托你们办理我们的所有运输事宜
3. enumerate v.列举
The details of items are enumerated as above.
以上列明了商品的细目
4. escalate v.使...逐步上升
Our costs, and therefore our prices, are escalating in this period of inflation.
在此通货膨胀期间,我们的成本上升了,价格也随之上涨
5. exclusive adj.排外的,独家的
It is too early to discuss the question of exclusive agency.
现在讨论独家代理的问题还为时尚早
The invoice is exclusive of sales tax.
该发票不包括销售税
6. estimate v./n. 估计,估价
Please make an estimate of the quantity you will need.
请估计一下你们的需求量
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 11) 1. execute v.执行
Please do your utmost to execute this order.
请尽最大努力执行本订单
Your order No.280 has been received and will be duly executed.
你方第280号订单已收到,我们将按时执行
2. exempt v.免除 adj.被免除的
The goods are exempt from taxes.
这些货物免于征税
3. facilitate v.使...便利
We have quoted you the best price to facilitate sales.
我们已报给你方最低价以便推销
4. fill v.执行,填写
We expect to fill your order very soon.
我们预计很快就完成你方的订单
Please fill in the application form.
请填写申请表
5. flat adj.价格统一的,不景气的
The market is flat.
市场不景气的
These articles are sold at a flat price.
这些商品按照统一价格出售
6. flexible adj. 灵活的
It will be beneficial to both parties to adopt flexible terms of payment.
采取灵活的付款方式对双方都有利
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 12) 1. franchise v.授予特许经销权 n.特许经销权
The company has franchised over 50% of its fast food outlets.
该公司给其一半以上的快餐经销商授予特许经销权
Most of the shops are run as franchises.
大多数商店为特许经销代理
2. hasten v.促进,加速
We will hasten the dispatch of your word.
我们将加速发运你方的订货
We hasten to advise you of the change of our shipment date.
我们赶紧通知你方船期的改变
3. headquarters n.总部
The company's headquarters are in New York.
该公司的总部在纽约
We are China National Texitles Import and Export Corporation with its headquarters in B eijing.
我们是中国放逐出品进口总公司,总部在北京
4. identical adj.同一的,同样的
Several other companies have almost identical goods at 10% to 15% cheaper.
其他几家公司有几乎完全相同的产品,价格却便宜10%到15%
5. incur v.招致,蒙受,担负
We don't want you to incur extra expenses.
我们不想你们承担额外的费用
You will be responsible for the losses thus incurred.
由此带来的损失由你方承担
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 13) 1. jeopardize v.危害
Further business would be jeopardized if the quality is not up to the standard as required in thecontract.
如果产品质量和合同要求的标准不一致,今后的业务将受到影响We hope this accident will not jeopardize the friendly trade relations between us.
我们希望这一事故不会损害我们双方之间的友好贸易关系
2. joint adj.共同的,联合的
We will make joint efforts to push these products.
我们将共同努力推销这些产品
3. lapse v/n.(权力,时间等)消失,失效
The guarantee has lapsed.
保证书已失效
We can hardly accept your claim after a lapse of over one month.
已过去一个月了,我方难以接受你方的索赔
4. liable adj.有责任的,有义务的,倾向于
We can not hold ourselves liable for the loss sustained.
我们对破损方面的索赔不负责任
The consignment is liable to be spoiled by damp or water in transit.
货物很容易在运输途中受潮而损坏
5. liability n.责任,义务,负债
The liability rests with both parties.
责任在于双方
She was not able to meet her liabilities.
她无法应对她的债务
6. lucrative adj.有利的
It is a lucrative business to sell leather goods.
经营皮货业务是利润丰厚的生意
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 14) 1. modify v.更改,修改
We regret that we have to modify the previous arrangements for delivery of the goods. 很遗憾,我们必须对以前所作的交货安排
稍作修改。
Enclosed is the modified draft contract for your final confirmation.
随画附上修改后的合同草稿,供你方确认。
2. monopolize v.独占,垄断
The company has monopolized the imports of French wine.
这家公司对法国酒的进口拥有绝对的垄断权。
3. negotiable adj.可协商的
The price is not negotiable.
这个价格是没有商量余地的。
4. nominal adj.少量的,名义上的,票面的
We make a nominal charge for our service.
我们收取少量的手续费。
He is only a nominal partner.
他只是名义上的股东。
5. obligation n.责任,义务
Samples are available on request without obligation.
一经要求,即免费供样。
If you are not completely satisfied, return the goods with no obligation.
如果您不是十分满意,可以无条件退货。
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 15) 1. outstanding adj.未解决的
We have several outstanding orders on hand.
我们手头上有几个尚未交货的订单。
2. patent n/adj.专利权,执照,专利品
We have got a patent for this new product.
我们已经取得该项产品的专利权。
3. prevailing adj.占优势的,主要的,流行的
Please let us know the prevailing price of the goods.
请告知这些货物的现行价格。
These are the prevailing style in our market.
这些是我方市场上流行的款式。
4. reciprocal adj. 相互的,互惠互利的
We believe our business will proceed satisfactorily due to the reciprocal desire of both of us.
相信有了双方的共同愿望,我们的业务会进展地很顺利。
5. reimburse v.偿还,偿付
We shall reimburse freight charges.
本公司愿意承担运费。
We will reimburse you for all reasonable expenses.
我们将会把一切合理的费用偿还你方。
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 16) 1. reinstate v. 使复原,使恢复
We are afraid we can not reinstate the offer, the goods having now been sold elsewhere. 很遗憾,货物已出售他处,我们不能恢复报盘。
2. reiterate v.重申,反复地做
We will reiterate that your comments on our goods are always welcome.
我们愿重申,欢迎您们对我们的货物提出意见。
3. renew v.重新开始,继续
Please renew your offer for two days further.
请将报盘延期两天。
We can renew the agreement of agency on its expiry.
我们可以在代理协议期满时续订。
4. reserve v.储备,保存,保留
We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the arrangement.
对该协议,我们保留进行必要修改的权利。
5. revoke v.取消,废除
We have to revoke the order because of our financial
problem.
因为资金困难,我们不得不撤销合同。
6. solicit v. 恳求,征求,提起
We solicit you for prompt order.
恳请立即订货。
商务英语口语900句MP3 Unit 1 希望与要求
Part One
1、
We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of e quality,mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
equality(平等), mutual benefit(互利)the exchange of needed goods.(互通有
无) mutual(相互地)
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
2、
In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct bus inessrelations with you.
extend(拓宽)
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。
3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. beneficial(有利的)
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。
4、We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations
希望我们之间友好的业务关系能得到进一步发展。
5、It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you considerable(大量的) dealing(生意、业务)
我方希望能继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。
6、We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
quotation(报价、报盘)
我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。
7、I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. reduction (减价) do one's utmost(尽最大的努力) 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。
8、We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest con-venience. convenience(方便)
我方希望尽早与贵方洽谈业务。
9、We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易关系。
10、
We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we sh allbe able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
cooperate(合作) conclude(完成) transaction(交易)
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可以达成这笔交易。
11、I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。
12、I hope that we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13、I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
我希望我们能继续合作。
14、
We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the sat-is faction of both parties. turn out (结果是,原来是) 我们真诚的希望这次交易能使我们双方满意。
15、We hope that this market trend will continue.
我希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。
Part Two
16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your replysoon.
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望尽快得到你们的答复。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我们期待你们的尽快答复。
20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be su bmit forarbitration.
希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.
希望你们尽早进行结算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感谢您的早日结算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望尽快解决债权问题。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a
satisfactory conclusion.
我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
商务英语口语900句MP3 Unit 2 产品介绍
31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle s choolstudents.
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy s avingand is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。
33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superiorin the following respects.
它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。
34.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one personto perform the tasks of three people.
一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人
使用。
35.This product will pay its own way in a year.
该产品一年就可收回成本。
36.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
该机器半年就可收回投资。
37.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practica l.
我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。
38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful duringtraveling and traffic jams.
这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。
39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.
这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km
40.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simp lemechanical structure.
这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。
/doc/644481052.html,pared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longerdue to its topnotch rubber.
与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每英里损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。
42.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.
这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。
43.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.
这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。
44.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。
45.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。
46.Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.
我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。
47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at homeand abroad.
这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。
48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durabl
e.
我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。
49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styl es andcolors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。
50.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that ofJapanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.
我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。
51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.
这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。
52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.
永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。
53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm recep tion andquick sale in most European countries.
我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。
54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete agains t Japan inprice.
我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。
55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。
56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas. 我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。
57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in yourmarket.
我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。
58.These items are most salable in our market.
在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。
59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。
60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sen t.
我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。
Unit three 业务范围介绍
Part I
61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusivel y in lightindustrial goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。
62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of busi ness.
我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业
63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as
a state corporation specializi ng in theexport of canned goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业
64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this li ne for overtwo decades.
我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年
65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意
66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我司从事的主要产品是电子产品
67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我司主要致力于农业产品业务
68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我们主要从事台布出口业务
69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我司主要从事丝织品出口业务
70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口
71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我们从事机械进出口业务
72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意
73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意
74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
我们也做各类丝织品生意
75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫
Part two
76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive pr ices andfor good delivery 我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势
77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design,sp ecifications and packaging requirements.
我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单
78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings,antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品
79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.
我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家
80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities。