宾馆客房服务英语口语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

宾馆客房服务英语口语对话
目录
酒店部门名称NAME OF HOTEL’S DEPA RTMENTS (2)
英语之交流用语 (4)
欢迎、问候用语 (4)
征询和指路用语 (5)
餐饮服务业英语口语大全 (6)
餐厅常用语 (6)
饭店英语交流用语.销售用语 (9)
宾馆客房服务英语口语对话 (12)
酒店日常服务英语用语 (13)
住宿篇 (15)
生活篇 (16)
酒店简明英语全集BASIC ENGLISH FOR HOTEL SERVICE (17) 酒店基础口语:得体的回答 (25)
一些酒店服务中常用的回答用语 (25)
酒店常用英语口语 (27)
服务常用英语口语 (27)
入住酒店常用英语口语 (28)
酒店英语口语汇总 (32)
酒店常用英语口语100句 (35)
酒店总机英语口语 (41)
总机电讯服务常用英语词汇 (42)
酒店订房常用英语 (44)
订房常用英语 (44)
酒店预订房间英语情景对话 (45)
客房预订MAKING A RESERV A TION. (46)
酒店前台接待处常用英语 (50)
前台常用英语 (50)
常用口语(1) (58)
常用口语(2) (61)
酒店处理投诉常用英语 (65)
酒店商务中心英语口语 (68)
酒店部门名称Name of Hotel’s Departments Accounting Department 财务部
Night Club 夜总会
Lobby bar 大堂吧
Music bar 音乐吧
Beauty salon 美容中心
Business centre 商务中心
Cashier?s 收银处
Chinese restaurant 中餐厅
Coffee shop 咖啡厅
Engineering department 工程部
Food and beverage department 餐饮部Front office reception 前台办公室Housekeeping department 客房部Laundry 洗衣部
Recreation department 娱乐部Reservation 订房部
Room service 送餐部
Security department 保安部
Human resource department 人力资源部Training department 培训部
Western restaurant 西餐厅
Executive Office 行政办公室
Public& Sales department 市场推广部Function room 宴会厅
Conference room 会议室
中心主楼分布:
First floor: reception/front desk 接待处/前台Business centre 商务中心
F/O cashier 前台收银
The paradise sauna 丽池芬兰浴
Ticket counter 票务处
Mayfair café美华阁啡厅
Lobby 大堂
Lobby bar 大堂吧
Music bar 音乐吧
Second floor: the celebrity night club 君豪夜总会F&B Reservation desk 餐饮预定台
Third floor: Chinese restaurant 中餐厅
Ritzy palace 富丽宫
Four floor: fitness centre 健康中心
Indoor swimming pool 室外泳池
Snooker room 桌球室
The stylist/beauty saloon 美容美发中心Operator 总机
RHKJC-CIT Betting centre Guangzhou
香港赛马会-广州投注宝服务中心
fifth floor Excutive office 行政办公室
Public& Sales department 市场推广部
F&B office 餐饮部办公室
Sixth floor card room 牌艺室
英语之交流用语
欢迎、问候用语
1、G ood morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you.
很高兴见到您。

3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine, thanks. And you?
很好,谢谢。

您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。

(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
8、***hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
***饭店,前厅。

您找谁?
9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。

10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是。

11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
征询和指路用语
36、Can(May)I help you?
我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.
好的。

37、What can I do for you.
我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么能为您效劳的穑?/P>
39、Just a moment, please.
请稍等一下。

40、May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.
当然可以。

Yes, of course.
当然可以。

41、Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。

42、It's on the second (third) floor.
在二(三)楼。

43、Excuse me.
对不起。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way, please.
请这边走
Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。

45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。

46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor. 在地下室走廊尽头。

餐饮服务业英语口语大全
餐厅常用语
1.What kind of food do you prefer?
你喜欢哪一种菜?
2.Do you like Chinese food?
你喜欢中国菜吗?
3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?你喜欢吃什么菜,中式的还是美式的?
4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?
请你告诉我中国餐馆在哪里?
5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?
你知道哪里有快餐可吃?
6.What would you have for dinner?
你要吃什么?
7.What would you like to order?
你要点些什么菜?
8.Have you ordered yet?
你点过菜了吗?
9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later. 还没有,我在等一位朋友,稍后再点。

10.What would you recommend?
请你推荐一些好菜好吗?
11.What's your today’s special?
今天的特色菜是什么?
12.I would like to have something simple.
我想吃些简单的东西。

13.What will you have for dessert?
你喜欢吃点什么点心?
14.We are in a hurry.
我们要赶时间。

15.Please rush your orders.
我们点的菜请快送来。

16.The beefsteak is very good today.
今天的牛排很不错。

17.I will take the beefsteak.
我就要份牛排。

18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare?
你喜欢的牛排是熟一些还是生的?
19.I would like my beefsteak well done.
我要熟一点儿的牛排。

20.How about a drink?
喝一杯怎样?
21.Bottoms up!
干杯!
22.To your health!
祝你健康!
23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen.
请你跟我一起举杯祝陈先生健康。

24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation 请你跟我一起举杯预祝我们合作成功。

25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat.
我要找个便宜的地方吃。

26.Is there a restaurant near here?
这附近有餐馆吗?
27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant?
你能介绍一间好餐馆吗?
28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town?
在本镇有中国餐馆吗?
29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?
请你告诉我哪里有价钱公道而菜又好的餐馆好吗?
30.How is service?
服务怎么样?
31.Could I have the menu,please?
请给我一从菜单好吗?
32.Here is the menu,sir.
先生,菜单就在这儿。

33.Are you ready to order now?
你现在就准备点菜吗?
34.Where did you have dinner last night?
昨晚你在什么地方吃饭的?
35.Do you like Chinese dishes?
你喜欢中国菜吗?
36.It's very delicious.
它的味道很好。

37.The food is too salty.
菜太咸了。

38.I'm thirsty.
我口渴了。

39.Give me a glass of cold water,please.
请给我一杯冷水。

40.I'm on a diet.
我在节食中。

41.I don't feel like eating more.
我不想再多吃了。

42.It was a very enjoyable dinner.
这是个令人愉快的一餐。

43.What would you like to drink?
你要喝点儿什么?
44.Could I have a cup of coffee?
我想要一杯咖啡好吗?
45.Would you like coffee or tea?
你要喝咖啡还是茶?
46.I would like tea with a slice of lemon,please. 我想要柠檬茶。

47.Do you like to have anything else?
你还要吃别的东西吗?
48.No,thanks.I have had enough.
不用,谢谢。

我已经吃饱了。

49.I would like to have ice cream and fresh fruit.
我要吃点冰淇淋和新鲜水果。

50.Help yourself to anything you like.
你喜欢什么随便吃。

51.Please pass me the salt and pepper.
请把盐和胡椒递给我。

52.I ordered ten minutes ago.
我10分钟前就点菜了。

53.I have been waiting for half an hour.
我一直等了半个小时。

54.Why is our order so late?
为什么我点的菜那么慢?
55.I can't wait any longer.
我不能再等了。

56.Please serve us as quickly as possible.
请尽快服务。

57.Could I have the bill please?
请把账单给我好吗?
58.Here you are,please pay the bill at the cashier's desk. 这就是,请到柜台付账。

59.Let's me pay my share.=Let’s go Dutch.
我们各付各的。

60.No,It's my treat.
不,这次我请客。

61.May I pay this time?
这次我请客好吗?
饭店英语交流用语·销售用语
1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.
我们给您九折优惠。

4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.
我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、We accept your terms.
我们接受您的条件。

6、May I introduce myself?
让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?
请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、Let's drink to our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)
干杯!
11、How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions). 谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。

It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.
您必须赔偿。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
I'll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。

18、I assure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、Please don't worry, sir (madam)
先生(夫人),请不必担心。

I will send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you.
您要买什么?
22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.
请明天再来看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan. 共计175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.
您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.
您真会买东西,眼力真好。

宾馆客房服务英语口语对话
1.Housekeeping. May I come in?
我是客房的,可以进来吗?
2.When would you like me to do your room, sir?
您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?
3.You can do it now if you like.
如果您愿意,你去做吧。

4.I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.
我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。

5.I'm sorry that your flask is empty.
很抱歉您的水壶空了。

6.May I do the turn-down service for you now?
现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?
7.Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over.
噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。

8.Could you come back in three hours?
你能不能过3小时再来整理?
9.Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know.
当然可以,女士。

我会转告夜班服务员。

10.Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?
请整理一下浴室好吗?
11.I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.
我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。

12.Besides,please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.
此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。

13.It's growing dark. Would you like me to draw the curtains for you? 天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?
14.Is there anything I can do for you?
您还有什么事要我做吗?
15.I'm always at your service.
乐意效劳。

酒店日常服务英语用语
Daily Service 日常服务
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。

)
-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
-Come in,please.-请进。

-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。

-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。

-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
-All /doc/443091983.html,e in,please.-好的,请进来。

-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。

-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
-Yes,please.-请换吧。

-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。

如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。

-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。

-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。

-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。

-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。

-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。

-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。

-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。

-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。

-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。

-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。

-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。

-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。

-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。

-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。

-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。

-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。

-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

-Excuse me.-对不起。

-I am sorry.-很抱歉。

-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。

-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。

-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。

-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。

旅馆英语
住宿篇
1、何时需退房?
When is check-out time?
2、明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
3、当然。

你何时离开?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
4、8点。

At 8 o'clock.
5、那么,我将在7点50分到你的房间。

Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
6、我总共有3件行李。

I have three pieces of baggage.
7、明早,请将行李放在你的门口。

Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
8、这是316号房。

我想要一件毛毯。

This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
9、请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。

Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
10、请送给我一些冰块和水。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
11、我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。

I'd like a wake-up call, please.
12、几点?
What time?
13、明早7点。

7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
14、冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

The air-conditioner (TV set, light) doesn't work.
15、房间内没有热水。

There is no hot water.
16、热水不够热。

The hot water is not hot enough.
17、我要退房。

请给我账单。

I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
18、我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐。

I had a coke in the mini-bar.
19、是否能以信用卡付账?
Can I pay by credit card?
20、我住的很愉快。

I enjoy my stay.
生活篇
虽然是出外旅行,从衣物清洗到头发整理,日常生活的清洁一样也不会少。

若想要好好享受度假时光,不再理会这些琐事,不妨善加利用旅馆的美容与洗衣服务,轻轻松松做个光鲜游客。

1、我有些衣服需要送洗。

I have some laundry.
2、这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。

I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
3、请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。

Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.
4、明天(后天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
5、我今晚(明天)就要。

I need them tonight (tomorrow).
6、我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。

I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
7、这件不是我的。

This is not mine.
8、有一件遗失了。

There's one piece missing.
9、明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
10、从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。

From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
11、旅馆中有美容院(理发厅)吗?
Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?
12、我想要预约今天下午5点。

I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.
13、你想要如何整理你的头发?
How would you like your hair?
14、请帮我剪头发和洗发(修胡须)。

Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.
15、请帮我洗头和整理头发。

Shampoo and set, please.
16、请不要剪太短。

Please don't cut it too short.
17、后面(两边、头顶)请再剪一些。

A little more off the back (sides/top).
18、我不需要抹发油。

I don't need hair oil.
酒店简明英语全集Basic english for hotel service
称谓:
1、直接称谓:Mr.XXX, Mrs.XXX, Ms.XXX, Miss.XXX, Sir, Madam, Gentlemen, Lady, young gentleman.
2、间接称谓:the lady with you, the gentleman with you, that lady, that gentleman.
问好:
1、Good morning, sir/madam
早上好!先生/夫人。

2、Good afternoon, sir/madam
下午好!先生/夫人。

3、Good evening, sir/madam
晚上好!先生/夫人。

4、How are you today, sir? 回答:Thank you. And you?
先生,今天一切都好吗?很好,谢谢。

你呢?
欢迎:
1、Welcome to the Guangdong Foreign Businessmen Club/Hotel.
欢迎光临外商活动中心。

2、Welcome to our restaurant.
欢迎光临我们酒店。

3、We?re glad to see you again.
我们很高兴能再见到您。

询问/征询:
1、May I have your name, please?
请问您叫什么名字?
2、Your initials, please?
请问您的名字首写字母?
3、May I have your first name?
请告诉我您的名字。

4、May I take your order now?
我现在为您下单好吗?
5、May I have your room number?
请您告诉我您的房间号,好吗?
6、May I have your signature, sir?……here please.
先生,请您把名字签这儿,好吗?
7、May I know who I?m talking with?(打电话时用)
请问您是哪位?
8、May I ask who is next?
请问下一位是哪位?
9、May I be of service, madam?
请问这位夫人,我能为您做些什么?
10、May I recommend our……, sir?
先生,我能为您推荐我们……
11、May I help you with……madam?
夫人,我能帮您做……
12、Would you like me to book a ……for you?
需要我为您订……
13、Would you like to sit by the window?
您喜欢坐在靠窗边的位置吗?
14、Would you like to have a cup of tea?
来杯咖啡如何?
15、Is there anything else I can do for you, madam? 这儿需要我帮忙吗?
16、How about a……
您觉得……怎样?
祝愿/祝福:
1、Have a pleasant stay at our hotel, sir.
愿您在我们中心,一切顺心开心。

2、Have a pleasant stay with us, madam.
夫人,愿您和我们在一起开开心心。

3、Have a nice day!
祝您今天一切都好!
4、Have a pleasant evening.
愿您拥有一个愉快的晚上。

5、Have a good weekend!
周末愉快!
6、Have a good day.
祝您今天一切都好!
7、Enjoy your stay/day.
愿您在这儿玩得开心。

8、Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
9、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
10、Happy Birthday!
生日快乐!
对一般祝愿的回答:
1、You too, Mr……
也希望您也一样……
2、The same to you, sir/madam.
也希望您也一样。

致谢:
1、Thank you.
谢谢。

2、Thank you very much.
非常感谢。

3、Thank you for telling us.
感谢您的慷慨陈词。

4、Thank you for your compliment. 谢谢您的赞美。

5、Thank you for coming.
感谢您的到来。

6、Thank you for calling.
谢谢您打电话给我。

7、Thank you for waiting.
谢谢您在此等我。

8、Thank you for being so understanding.
理解万岁。

9、That?s very kind of you. Thank you very much.
非常感谢。

对致谢的回答
1、You are welcome.
不用谢。

2、With pleasure.
这是我的荣幸。

3、My pleasure.
这是我们荣幸。

4、Thank you.
谢谢。

5、Glad to be of service. Please feel free to contact us anytime. 很高兴能为您服务,有需要请随时联系我们。

致歉:
1、Excuse me.
不好意思,打扰了。

2、I?m awfully sorry.
我感到十分的抱歉。

3、I beg your pardon, sir.
先生,您能再说一次吗?
4、Excuse me for interrupting.(不得不打扰客人时)
不好意思,打扰了。

5、Sorry to have bothered you.
不好意思,打扰了。

6、I?m very sorry. There could have been a mistake. I do。

相关文档
最新文档