旅游英语口语---住宿篇
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1. 预定房间
Clerk: Reservation, may I help you?
柜台服务员:预订处。
请问我能帮你忙吗?
Guest: Yes, I would like to make a reservation for May 3rd.
客户:是的,我想订一间5月3号的房间。
Clerk: For how many people?
柜台服务员:几个人呢?
Guest: Only one.
客户:只有一个人。
Clerk: May I have your name, please?
柜台服务员:能告诉我你的名字吗?
Guest: John.
客户:约翰。
英语单词笔记:
reservation n. 预订
2. 询问是否还有空余房间
Guest: Excuse me, do you have a vacancy?
客户:打扰一下,请问你们还有空余房间吗?
Clerk: Let me see. Yes, we still have four left.
柜台服务员:让我看看。
是的,我们还有房间。
Guest: Well, I would like to book a single room.
客户:我想订个单人间。
Clerk: How long would you stay for?
柜台服务员:你要住多久?
Guest: 5 days. From Feb. 13 to 18.
客户:5天,从2月13号到18号。
英语单词笔记:
vacancy n. 空白,空缺
single room 单人间
3. 没有空客房
Guest: I would like to make a reservation for tomorrow.
客户:我想订一间明天的房间。
Clerk: I'm sorry but we are fully booked.
柜台服务员:很抱歉,我们的房间已经订满了。
Guest: Well, how about 4th ?
客户:那有4号的吗?
Clerk: That's fine, but we have only a single room, is that OK? 柜台服务员:有,但只有一个单人间了,你要住吗?Guest: Yes. Please help me reserve it.
客户:是的,请帮我预定一下。
英语单词笔记:
reserve v. 预订
be fully booked 客房被订满了
4. 客房已满
Clerk: Can I help you?
柜台服务员:我能帮助你吗?
Guest: Yes, is there any vacant room for tomorrow?
客户:是的,明天有没有空房间?
Clerk: I am sorry. We are full up for tomorrow.
柜台服务员:抱歉,我们已经客满了。
Guest: Well, is there any other hotel nearby?
客户:那这附近有没有别的旅馆呢?
Clerk: Yes, the Sunset Hotel is three blocks away. Maybe you can ask them. 柜台服务员:有,日落旅馆就离这儿3条街,或许你可以问问他们。
Guest: Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
英语单词学习笔记:
full up 订满了
nearby adj. 附近
block n. 街区
5. 预订有浴室的房间
Guest: Can I reserve a room from the 13th to the 18th?
客户:我能订13号到18号的房间吗?
Clerk: Certainly. How do you like your room?
柜台服务员:当然。
您想要间什么样的房间呢?
Guest: I'd like a suite. What's the rate?
客户:我想要个套房。
多少钱呢?
Clerk: $40 per night.
柜台服务员:一晚40美元。
英语单词笔记
suite n. 套房(一般带有独立的卫生间或浴室)
6. 预订面朝大海的房间
Guest: Are there any beds vacant?
客户:还有空床吗?
Clerk: Yes, what kind of room do you want?
柜台服务员:有,您要什么的房间?
Guest: I prefer one facing the sea. Besides, it should have a shower.
客户:给我一间朝着大海的房间。
另外,房间内要有淋浴。
Clerk: Sorry, right now we can only have you a room without shower.
柜台服务员:抱歉,现在我们只能您提供不带淋浴的房间。
Guest: Well, that's ok.
客户:哦,没关系。
英语单词:
shower n. 淋浴
7. 要大点的房间
Clerk: Reservation, can I help you?
柜台服务员:预订处,我能帮您忙吗?
Guest: Yes, I would like to reserve a room for next Monday.
客户:是的,我想订间下周一的房间。
Clerk: Wait a moment, please. Let me check it.
柜台服务员:请稍等,我帮您查一下。
Guest: By the way, I want a large room.
客户:顺便说一下,我想要个大点的房间。
Clerk: Right now we have a suite for 4 people, do you want to book it?
柜台服务员:现在我们只有一个4人的套房了。
您要预定这间房吗?Guest: Yes, that's what I am looking for. I will take the room for 2 days. 客户:恩,正需要这样的房间呢。
我要住两天。
英语单词:
check v.检查
8. 单人间双人间
Clerk: Hello, is there anything I can do for you?
柜台服务员:您好,我能为您做什么吗?
Guest: Yes, I want to book e a room for tomorrow.
客户:是的,我想订个明天的房间。
Clerk: Single or double?
柜台服务员:单人间还是双人间?
Guest: A single one with a private bath.
客户:一个带独立浴室的单人间。
Clerk: Would you like to have your room on the top floor?
柜台服务员:顶层的房间您觉得怎么样?
Guest: It doesn't matter.
客户:无所谓。
英语单词笔记:
private adj. 私人的,个人的
top floor 顶楼
10. 预订双人房
Guest: I am wondering if you have a room with twin bed.
客户:你们还有双人间吗?
Clerk: Yes, we have one and it faces the beautiful sea.
柜台服务员:有,我们有间房间而且朝着美丽的大海。
Guest: That's wonderful. I want to stay for 2 days.
客户:太好了,我想在这房间住2天。
Clerk: OK, we will make it ready for you.
柜台服务员:好的,我们会为您准备好的。
Guest: Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
英语单词笔记:
twin bed 双人床
face v. 朝着,面向
10. 询问租金
Guest: Excuse me, what't the price of a single room?
客户:打扰一下,一个单人间多少钱?
Clerk: That's $50 for a single night.
柜台服务员:一晚50美元。
Guest: Are meals included?
客户:包括餐费吗?
Clerk: Yes, of course. Can I make a reservation for you?
柜台服务员:当然。
为您预订一间吗?
Guest: Fine, I want to book one for overnight.
客户:我想住一晚上。
英语单词笔记:
overnight n. 通宵的,一个晚上
11. 询问提供的服务
Guest: Excuse me, is there any room available ? I want a single one. 客户:打扰一下,请问还有房间吗?我想要个单人间。
Clerk: Yes. When do you want it?
柜台服务员:有,你订什么时候的?
Guest: Next Moday. By the way, is there a closed circuit TV?
客户:下周一。
再问一下,房间里有闭路电视吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir.
柜台服务员:有,先生。
Guest: What about laundry?
客户:那有洗衣服务吗?
Clerk: Sorry, sir. You have to pay by yourself.
柜台服务员:抱歉,先生。
您要自费这个服务。
英语单词笔记:
circuit adj. 环绕,巡回
laundry n. 洗衣店
12. 说明所需房间的条件
Guest: I want to reserve rooms for my colleagues.
客户:我想为我的同事预订房间。
Clerk: What kind of rooms do you want?
柜台服务员:您想要什么样的房间?
Guest: A single room with a bath and one double room facing the lake.
客户:一个带浴盆的单人间和一个朝着湖的双人间。
Clerk: No problem. Your room numbers are 201 and 204.
柜台服务员:没问题。
你们的房间号是201和204。
Guest: Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
英语单词学习笔记:
colleague n. 同事
13. 请求被列入等候名单
Guest: Excuse me, I want to reserve a room.
客户:打扰了,我想订房间。
Clerk: When, sir?
柜台服务员:什么时候,先生?
Guest: For this Wednesday and Thursday.
客户:这周三和周四。
Clerk: I am sorry, but all the rooms are occupied.
柜台服务员:很抱歉,所有的房间都满了。
Guest: Well, would you please put my name in the waiting list?
客户:恩,你能把我的名字列入等候名单吗?
Clerk: No problem.
柜台服务员:没问题。
英语单词学习笔记:
occupied adj. 已被占用的,有人住的
waiting list 等候名单
14. 包星期住宿的旅店
Clerk:Reservation, may I help you?
柜台服务员:预定处,我能帮您什么吗?
Guest: Yes, we are traveling to Paris for a week and we want to make a reservation. 客户:是的,我们打算在巴黎呆一周,想在你们旅店预订一间房。
Clerk: How many of you?
柜台服务员:几个人呢?
Guest: Three. By the way, are three meals all served in your hotel?
客户:3个人。
顺便问一下,你们旅馆提供三餐吗?
Clerk: No, sir. But we have a special package plan for families staying for a whole week. It's much more convenient and cheaper.
柜台服务员:不提供,先生。
但我们有一项特别服务,专门为在这里住宿一个星期的家庭提供。
这项服务很便宜而且更方便。
Guest: Well, then I would like to take it.
客户:恩,那我们就预订这个服务吧。
英语单词学习笔记
package n. 打包,包裹
convenient adj. 方便
15. 儿童半价
Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
柜台服务员:早上好,先生,我能为您做些什么吗?
Guest: I want to check in.
客户:我想登记入住。
Clerk: Have you made a reservation?
柜台服务员:你预订了吗?
Guest: No, I want a double room. By the way, is there any discount for children?
客户:没有,我想要个双人间。
还有,儿童入住打折吗?
Clerk: Yes, children are half price.
柜台服务员:是的,儿童半价。
Guest: Ok,please have me arrange one.
客户:好的,给我安排一间吧。
英语单词笔记:
discount 折扣
16. 询问是否有优惠
Clerk: Hello, sir. Have you reserved already?
柜台服务员:您好,先生。
您预订了房间了吗?
Guest: No, is there a single room left?
客户:没有,还有空的单人间吗?
Clerk: Yes, how long will you intend to stay?
柜台服务员:有,您打算住多久?
Guest: For a week or so. Do you give discount for a week or more?
客户:大概一个星期吧。
你们对住一个星期或更久的顾客打折吗?
Clerk: Yes, we give 5% discount for a week and 12% for 2 weeks.
柜台服务员:有折扣,对住一个星期的顾客我们打95折,两个星期的打88折。
Guest: All right. I will take a room for a week. Here is my passport.
客户:好的,我在这里住一个星期。
这是我的护照。
英语单词笔记:
intend v. 打算
17. 确认预约
Guest: Hello, I am calling to confirm my reservation for a single room.
客户:你好,我来确认我的预约,我订了个单人间。
Clerk: On which day?
柜台服务员:哪一天的呢?
Guest:This Friday.
客户:这周五。
Clerk: Well, let me check for you. Yes, you are booked already. It's a single room with a bath, facing the south.
柜台服务员:让我查查看。
是的,你已经预定过了。
一个朝南的带浴盆的单人间。
Guest:That's right. Thank you.
客户:没错,谢谢。
英语单词笔记:
single room 单人间
18. 更改预约
Clerk: Sun-set hotel. May I help you?
柜台服务员:日落旅馆,我能帮您什么吗?
Guest:Yes, I have booked a room for 24th. It's a double room.
客户:我已经预约了24号的双人间。
Clerk: Hold on, please. Let me check it for you. Yes, you're right. You will keep it for 3 days. 柜台服务员:请稍等,我为您查一下。
是的,您订了房间,要住三天。
Guest: Well, now I want to change the date from 24th to 28th.
客户:恩,我想把入住的时间改为28号。
Clerk: OK, that shall be arranged.
柜台服务员:好的,我们会为您安排的。
英语单词笔记:
arrange v.安排
19. 延长预约时间
Clerk:What can I do for you?
柜台服务员:我能帮您什么吗?
Guest:Yes, I made a reservation for 3 days for April 3rd to 6th, and my name is Sara.
客户:是的,我预订过一个房间,从4月3号到6号的,我叫萨拉。
Clerk:Yes, what's the problem?
柜台服务员:是的,有问题吗?
Guest:Well, I want to extend it for 2 more nights.
客户:我想再多两天。
Clerk:So you will stay until 9th?
柜台服务员:也就是说您要住到9号?
Guest:Yes.
客户:是的。
Clerk:OK, we'll make the correction for you.
柜台服务员:好的,我们会为您更改的。
Guest:Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
英语单词笔记:
extend v.延长
correction n.更正
20. 取消预约
Clerk:Good afternoon, Peace Hotel, what can I do for you?
柜台服务员:下午好,这里是和平旅馆。
我能帮您吗?
Guest:I have made a reservation for this Sunday. My name is Bily.
客户:我已经预订了间周日的房间,我叫毕比。
Clerk:Yes, that's right. Your room is a single one with a bath.
柜台服务员:没错。
您订了间有浴盆的单人间。
Guest:I am calling to cancel it now. I can't go to your city this week.
客户:我打电话来想取消预约。
这周我没办法去你们的城市了。
Clerk:Fine, we will cancel it.
柜台服务员:好的,我会取消的。
Guest:Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
21. 请求保留预约
Clerk:Hello. Capital Hotel. May I help you?
柜台服务员:您好,帝国旅馆。
我能帮您吗?
Guest:Yes, unfortunately my flight will be 2 hours due to the fog. Would you please keep my reservation?
客户:是的,很不幸,我的飞机因为大雾而晚点2个小时,你能帮我保留预约吗?Clerk:Sure. May I have your name please?
柜台服务员:当然可以,请问您的姓名是?
Guest:Lincoln. That's L-I-N-C-O-L-N. Thank you.
客户:林肯。
L-I-N-C-O-L-N,谢谢。
英语单词笔记:
fog n.雾
22. 请门童帮忙
Clerk: Good morning, sir. Welcome to Flower Hotel.
柜台服务员:早上好,先生。
欢迎光临花园酒店。
Guest:Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
Clerk: How many pieces of baggage do you have?
柜台服务员:您有多少行李呢?
Guest: Three. Would you please help us take them to the hall?
客户:3件,你能帮我把行李提到大厅吗?
Clerk: Sure, of course.
柜台服务员:当然可以。
英语单词笔记;
baggage 行李
23. 入住
Clerk: Do you want to check in sir?
柜台服务员:您需要住宿吗?
Guest: Yes I have booked a double room three days before I am Mr. Dean.
客户:是的,我3天前预定了一个双人间,我叫迪恩。
Clerk: Let me check. Yes, sir. The porter there will show your room.
柜台服务员:我查一查。
好的,先生。
这位迎宾员将带你们去房间。
Porter: Hello, sir, is that all you luggage?
迎宾员:您好,先生。
这是您的行李吗?
Guest: Yes.
客户:是的。
Porter: This way please.
迎宾员:请走这边。
Guest: Thank you, it's very kind of you.
客户:谢谢,你太热情了。
英语单词笔记:
porter n.搬运工
check in 入住
24. 登记入住
Clerk: Good morning, sir. Have you reserved?
柜台服务员:早上好,先生。
您预定了吗?
Guest: Yes, my name is Bill.
客户:是的,我叫比尔。
Clerk: Let me see. Oh, yes. Your room number is 603. The porter will lead you to your room. 柜台服务员:让我查一下。
是的,你的房间号是603,那位迎宾员会带您去的。
Guest: OK, thank you.
客户:谢谢。
25. 填登记表
Clerk: Hello, sir. How many in your party?
柜台服务员:您好,先生。
你们一共几个人?
Guest: Just myself. What is the rate?
客户:就我一个。
你们这里怎么收费?
Clerk: OK, a single fare is $50 per right.
柜台服务员:单人间一个晚上50美元。
Guest: Fine. Do I have to show my passport?
客户:还不错,我需要出示护照吗?
Clerk: No, it's not necessary. But you have to fill out this form.
柜台服务员:不必了。
但您得填这张表格。
Guest: Sure.
客户:好的。
英语单词笔记:
rate n.费用,价格
fill out 填写
26. 寄存物品
Guest: Excuse me, can I deposit valuables here?
客户:打扰一下,我能在这里寄存贵重物品吗?
Clerk: Surely of course.
柜台服务员:当然可以。
Guest: Here is the bag. Is that free?
客户:给你,我的包。
寄存是免费的吗?
Clerk: Yes. How long would you like us to keep it?
柜台服务员:是的,您要寄存多久?
Guest: For two days.
客户:2天。
英语单词笔记:
deposit v.寄存,存放物品
valuable n.贵重物品
27.询问入住时间
Clerk: Hello, sir. Can I help you?
柜台服务员:您好,先生。
我能帮忙吗?
Guest: What time id check-in?
客户:什么时候可以登记入住呢?
Clerk: 12:00. You have to wait for a while.
柜台服务员:12点。
您得再等一会。
Guest: OK.
客户:好吧。
Clerk: Well, sir. Come with me. I will show you the waiting room. You must be tired. Have a short rest there. We will call you later.
柜台服务员:恩,先生,请跟我来吧。
我带你们到休息室。
你们一定很累了吧?在这里休息一会儿,我等会叫你们。
Guest: Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
28. 给小费
Clerk:Sir, may I help you?
柜台服务员:先生,我能帮您什么吗?
Guest:Would you have my baggage sent up, please?
客户:你能把我的行李拿上去吗?
Clerk:Sure. It's my pleasure. The elevator is right there; your room is on the fifth floor. Here is your room.
柜台服务员:当然可以,电梯就在那边。
你们的房间在5楼。
到了,这就是你们的房间。
Guest:Thank you very much. This is for your help.
客户:非常感谢你,这是给你的消费。
29. 换房间
Clerk: Excuse me, sir. May I help you?
柜台服务员:打扰一下,先生,需要我帮忙吗?
Guest: Yes. I have to change a room.
客户:是的,我想换个房间。
Clerk: What's wrong?
柜台服务员:怎么了,
Guest: Next door is so noisy. I can't sleep at all.
客户:隔壁大吵了.我根本就睡不着觉。
Clerk: OK, I am sorry for that. We will arrange another one for you.
柜台服务员:好的,对此我深感抱歉。
我们会为您换一间房的。
英语单词笔记:
noisy adj 嘈杂的
30. 察看房间
Clerk: Sir, may I help you?
柜台服务员:先生,我能帮您忙吗?
Guest: Yes, I want to book a room.
客户:是的,我想订个房间:,
Clerk: Sure. What kind of room do you like?
柜台服务员: 好的,您要什么样的房间?
Guest: Well, could you let me see the room?
客户:嗯,能让我先看看房间吗?
Clerk: Ok. What about this one?
拒台服务员:好的,这一间怎么样呢?
Guest: It's fine. What beautiful scenery outside the window! I think this one will do. 客户:不错,窗外的景色多美啊。
我想我就要这间了。
Clerk: I am glad you like it.
柜台服务员:很高兴您喜欢。
英语单词笔记:
sceneery n. 风景
31. 房间调温
Guest: Excuse me, could you please turn on the air-conditioner, it's so hot here.
客户:打扰一下,服务员。
能把调打开吗?这里太热了。
Clerk: OK, I will fetch the remote control.
柜台服务员:好的,我这就去取遥控。
Guest: Aha, it's cool now. Can I keep the robot?
客户:啊哈,凉快了。
我能保留这个遥控吗?
Clerk: Yes. Here you are.
柜台服务员:好的,给您。
英语单词笔记:
air-conditioner 空调
remote control 遥控器
32.请人收拾房间
Guestv:Excuse me,would you please send a maid here?
客户:打扰一下,能派个服务员到我这里来吗?
Glerk:Ok,she will be there right away.
柜台服务员:好的,她马上就到.
Glerk:Housekeaping,May I help you?
柜台服务员:客房部。
我能帮您忙吗?
guest: Yes,it's so dirky here.Can you please help us tidy it?
客户:是的,这里太脏了,能帮我收拾下吗?
Clerk:Sure.Thats oK.
柜台服务员:当然,没问题。
Guest: Thank you so much. Here is dour tip.
客户:非常感谢,这是给你的小费。
Maid:Thanks.Have a nice stay here.
服务员:谢谢,祝您在这愉快。
Notes:
housekeeping n.客房部
maid n.女仆,女服务员
tip n.小费
33.房间未收拾干净
Clerk: Room sonnce.What can I do for you?
柜台服务员:客房部。
我能帮您忙吗?
Guest:I find theShoet in my room i8 SO stainod.VVouId you please hell it for a dean one? 客户:我的床单太脏了。
能帮我换一床干净的吗?
Clerk:I am sorry.sir.Someone will there in a momont.
柜台服务员:非常抱歉,先生一会会有人来帮您换的。
Gue8t:All nght.please be quick about it'
客户:好的,请快点!
Clerk:Yes,sir.l assure youn vdll never happen again.
柜台服务员:好的,先生,我保证这样的事情绝不会再发生。
Notes:
stain n.污点,瑕疵
assur v.保证
34.在寄存处
Clertc: Good aftemoon.what can I do for you?
柜台服务员:下午好。
我能帮您忙吗?
Guest:I want to pick up my valuable.
客户:我想取我的东西.
Clerk: May I have your key please?
柜台服务员:能把您的钥匙给我吗?
Guest: Sure. Here you are.
客户:好的,给你。
Clerk: HereiS your valuable. Is that right?
柜台服务员:这是您的东西。
对吗?
Guest: Yes,thank you.
客户:没错,谢谢。
Notes:
valuable n贵重物品
37.询问是否提供早餐
GueSt:Is breakfast seNed here?
客户:这里提供早餐吗?
Clerk: Yes.Thafs from 6:30 t0 9:00 in the dinning room.
柜台服务员:提供。
从早晨6点30分到9点,餐厅都提供早餐。
Guest:Do I have to pay extra money for it?
客户:我需要额外付钱吗?
Clerk: No,it's already induded in your room fare.
柜台服务员:不用了,早餐费已经包括在您的房费中了。
Guest: Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
Notes:
dinning room餐厅
38.预订早餐
Guest: Excuse me.when is breakfast time?
客户:打扰一下,早餐是几点开始呢?
Clerk: From 6:00 t0 9:00.
柜台服务员:从早晨6点到9点。
Guest: Well,l would like to order breakfast for tomorrow moming.
客户:嗯,我想预订明天早晨的早餐。
Clerk: CertainlySir.VVhat would you like to have?
柜台服务员:好的,先生,你想吃点什么呢?
GuestPlease give me two fried eggs.two ordersof toast and acup of coffee.
客户:给我来两个煎鸡蛋,两个吐司和一杯咖啡。
Clerk: Fine.Have a nice stay here.
柜台服务员:好的,祝您在这里住的愉快。
Notes:
toast n.吐司
39.在房间内享用早餐
Clerk: Good evening.can I help you?
柜台服务员:晚上好,我能帮您忙吗?
Guest: We'd like to have break fast in our room tomorrow;would you please arrange nfor us? 客户:明天我想在房间里吃早餐,你能为我安排一下吗?
Clerk: Sure.
柜台服务员:当然可以。
Guest: ShallI make an order now?
客户:我现在可以预订吗?
Clerk: You don't have to.This is your knob menu.Just tick off the items you want for break fast.write down the time and hang n out8ide the door before you go to bed tonight.
柜台服务员:不用,这是您的点餐牌,把您要吃的写在早餐盘上,在睡觉之前挂到门外就可以了。
Guest: That's really convenient.
客户:真是太方便了。
Notes:
arrange v.安排
knob menu 点餐牌
tick off 标出
40.送餐服务
Clerk: Good moming.room seNice.In hat can I do for you?
柜台服务员:早上好,这里是客房部。
我能帮您忙吗?
Guest:I'd like a hamburger and a cup of coffee.My room number is 402.
客户:我想要一个汉堡和一杯咖啡,我的房间号是4020。
Clerk: OK.sir.We will bring n to you assoon ar possible.
柜台服务员:好的,先生,我们尽快把您点的餐送过去。
Guest: Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
41.接收订餐
Maid: Good moming.sir. Here is your breakfast.
服务员:早上好,先生,这是您的早餐。
Guerst:Thank you.Just put n on the table.
客户:谢谢,放到桌子上吧。
Maid:Is there anything I can dO for you?
服务员:还需要其他服务吗?
Guest: En,would yoo please gwe me some bread please?l am hungry now.
客户:嗯,再给我些面包好吗?我现在饿了。
Maid: OK.I will get you to me right now.
服务员:好的,我这就给您拿去。
42.询问付款方式
Maid: Room service.May I come in?
服务员:客房服务,我能进来吗?
Guest: Come in please.
客户:请进。
Maid: This is your breakfast.Can I put it here?
服务员:这是您的早餐,我能把它放这吗?
Guest: Sure.How much iS it?
客户:可以,多少钱?
Maid: That's $10.
服务员:10美元。
Guest: VVell here is the money,
客户:给你钱。
Maid: Sir,you don't have to pay right now.Just sign here and we will chargen to your account.
服务员:先生,你不必现在就付钱的。
只要在这签个宇就好了,我们会先记到您账上。
Guest: Fine.
客户:好的。
Notes:
account n.账户
44.催促早餐
Guest:Is that Room servioe?
客户:是客房部吗?
Clerk:Speaking. What can I do for you?
柜台服务员:是的,我能帮您什么忙吗?
Guest:I have madearoservation for my brealdast last night. But l still haven't got it.I am so hungry now.
客户:我昨晚预订了今天的早餐,可是到现在都还没有送来,我现在很饿。
Clerk:I am sorry.sir,I will check for you.what's your room number?
柜台服务员:对不起,先生,我为您查一下,您的房间号是多少?
Guest: 2030.
客户:2030
Clerk: Fine.we wdl send it to you right now.
柜台服务员:好的,我们这就给您送去.
45.请求服务生代买物品
Guest: Excuse me,could you do me afavor?
客户:打扰一下,能帮我个忙吗?
Maid:Of couse,what's the matter?
服务员:当然,什么事?
Guest:We are busy in preparing for the train.Would you please buy us some fruit?
客户:我们现在忙着为坐火车准备东西,你能帮我们买点水果吗?
Maid: What kind of fruit do you want?
服务员:你们想要什么水果?
Guest: Apples and pears,one kilo for each af them,please.
客户:苹果和梨各买一斤。
Maid: Sure,please grve me $10 in advance.l wil1 have thern bought for you.
服务员:好的,先给我10美元吧,我去给你们买。
Notes:
in a dvanoe提前,预先.
46.铺床服务
Maid:House keeping.May I come in?
服务员:客房部的。
我能进来吗?
Guest:Come in please.
客户:请进。
Maid:Good eveninig,sir.I come to make the bed. Shall I do it now or later?
服务员:晚上好,先生,我来铺床。
我现在做还是等一会?
Guest:Well,since you have come,do it now please?
客户:既然你已经来了,就现在吧。
Maid:That's aII.Have a nioestay here.
服务员:好的,祝您在这里住的愉快。
Guest:Thank you.Please get some soap for us.
客户:谢谢,请给我们取些香皂。
Maid:Just a moment.l will do it right now.
服务员:稍等,我这就去。
Notes:
make the bed铺床
47.请人打扫房间
Clerk: Room service.what can I do for you?
柜台服务员:客房部。
我能为您做什么吗?
Guest: would like to have my room deaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?
客户:我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?
Clerk: OK.someone will be there right away.
柜台服务员:好的,马上就到。
Guest: Thank you.
客户:谢谢。
48.要求在特定时间打扫
Maid:Housekeeping.may I come in?
服务员:客房部的,我能进来吗?
Guest:Coma in please.
客户:请进。
Maid:Good moming,sir,May l do your room now?
服务员:早上好,先生,我现在能打扫房间吗?
Guest:How long will it take?
客户:需要多长时间呢?
Maid:Your room will be raady in half an hour.
服务员:半个小时就可以了。
Guest:Well.would you please come back fifteen minutes late? We are to visit the Tower.
客户:嗯,你能不能15分钟后再打扫呢?我们要去参观塔。
Maid:Of course,sir.Have a good day.
服务员:当然可以,祝你们今天开心。
49.在前台
Guest: Hello.can you tell me how to use the telephone?
客户:你好,能不能告诉我怎么使用这个电话?
Clerk:lf you want to order meals,call 8801.lf you need other help,call 8803 and someone will be there.
柜台服务员:如果你想点菜,请拨8801,如果你需要其他服务,请拨8803,然后工作人员就会满足您的需求。
Guest: Thank you so much.By the way,is there a mail service?
客户:非常感谢,顺便问一下,有邮寄服务吗?
Clerk: Yes.you can take your letters to the counter over there.
柜台服务员:是的,您只要把想寄的信件放到服务台就可以邮寄。
Notes:
mail v.邮寄,寄信
counter n.柜台
50.询问洗衣程序
Clerk: Room service.What can I do for you?
柜台服务员:客房部,请问有需要帮忙的吗?
Guest:I have just checked in this aftemoon.l am wondenng whatI shall do if I want to have some dothes washed.
客户:我今天下午才住进来,如果我想洗衣服需要怎么做?
Clerk: There is a laundry fonn in your room ars well as a bag.Fill out the form and put them together with the laundry in the bag.The maid will come and pickh up.
柜台服务员:在你的房间有一张要洗衣服的表格和一个洗衣袋。
填写一下表格,并把它和耍洗的衣服一起放在袋子里,服务员会把它们取走。
Guest: That's convenient.Thank you.
客户:那挺方便,谢谢。
51.洗衣服务
Guest:Do you have laundry service?
客户:请问这里提供洗衣服务吗?
Clerk:Yes.We have an excellent service here.
柜台服务员:是的,我们这里提供优质的洗衣服务。
Guest:Well,would you please send someone t0 502?I have some clothes to wash.
客户:好的,请问能不能让一个服务员到502来一下?我有一些衣服要洗。
Clerk: OK.
柜台服务员:好的。
52.洗衣服如何收费
Clerk: Hello.housekeeping.Is there anything I can do for you?
柜台服务员:你好,客房部。
请问有需要帮忙的吗?
Guest:I would like to,have my dothes washed. VVhat's the rate?
客户:我想洗一些衣服,价格是多少?
Clerk: We charge $5 for a barrel.
柜台服务员:一桶5美元.
Guest:OK.here are the clotlhe8.
客户:好的,要洗的衣服在那里.
Clerk: Please ftll out the fomi sir.
柜台服务员:先生.请填一下这个表格。
Notes:
barrel n.水桶
53.询问何时能洗好
Maid: OK.sir.Your room is done.ls there anything else I can do for you?
服务员:先生,您的房间收拾好了,请问还有什么需要帮忙吗?
Guest: Would you please help me send these clothes to the laundry?
客户:请问能不能帮我把这些衣服送到洗衣房?
Maid: OK.sir.
服务员:好的,先生。
Guet: When will they be ready?
客户:什么时候可以洗好啊?
Maid: All the laundry will be ready by 5:00 this aftemoon.
服务员:今天下午5点之前所有的衣服都会洗好。
Guest: That's fine.Thank you.
客户:很好,谢谢。
54.请求熨衣服
Maid: Do you have anything to wash?
服务员:请问有什么要洗的东西吗?
Guest: Yes.Here you are.
客户:有,给你。
Maid: OK.They will be ready by 7:00.
服务员:好的,所有的衣服在7点前都可以洗好。
Guest: By the way.please have these suits pressed.
客户:请顺便把这些衣服熨一下。
Maid: Of course.sir.We will press all the clothes when they are deaned.
服务员:当然,我们会把所有洗好的衣服都熨一下。
Guest: You really do a good job.
客户:你们的服务确实很棒。
Notes:
press v.熨,烫
55.要求用冷水手洗
Guest:I would like to have this laundry done.
客户:我需要把这些衣服洗一下。
Maid:Please fill out the form first.
服务员:请先填写一下表格。
Guest:OK. By the way, l would liko to have this sweater washed by hand in cold water. It might shrink othervnse.
客户:好的,顺便说一句,请用冷水手洗这件毛衣,否则它会缩水的。
Maid:By hand in cold watsr. Got it.
服务员:用冷水手洗.知道了。
Notes:
shrink v.收缩,缩水
otherwise adv.否则
56.要求干洗
Maid: Are these the clothes you want to have washed?
股务员:这些是您想洗的衣服吗?
Guest: Yes. When can I get them back?
客户:是的,什么时候可以洗好?
Maid: Well,if they are collected right now, you can get them back tonight.
服务员:如果现在拿走,晚上就可以给您送过来。
Guest: That's fine.By the way,please have that surt dry cleaned.
客户:很好,顺便说一句,请干洗那套衣服。