《黑暗物质第一季DarkMatter2015第10-12集》英中字幕

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

目录

第10集 (2)

第11集 (37)

第12集 (67)

第10集

E010 黑暗物质前情提要

Previously on Dark Matter...

你和我们不一样而且你不应该想和我们一样

Y ou're not like us, and you shouldn't want to be like us. 带上你的那份钱

Take your share of what's owed to you,

在下一个空间站下船

get off on the next space station

买张票去任何你想去的地方

and buy yourself a ticket to anywhere you wanna go.

我一直在想

I've been thinking,

也许复杂不是件坏事

maybe complicated isn't such a bad thing.

我想让你给我哥哥带个信

I want you to deliver a message to my brother,

当然可以

Of course.

三艘黑金公司的驱逐舰刚退出了超光速飞行

Three Ferrous Corp destroyers just dropped out of FTL. 他们的攻击摧毁了我们的超光速引擎

Their opening salvo took out our FTL drives.

我们哪里也去不了

We're not going anywhere.

我开启了规避模式

I've initiated evasive maneuvers.

防护罩正在防御但只能坚持一会

Shields are holding, for now.

我们用亚光速能摆脱他们吗

Could we outrun them in sublight?

或许能摆脱他们的飞船但躲不开导弹

The ships maybe, the missiles, no.

那就反击

Then let's shoot back.

我们在射程外

We're now out of range.

但他们在向我们射击

They're shooting at us.

我们是有轨道炮和机关炮

We have rail guns and cannons.

而他们很显然满载着

They apparently have a full complement

自动导弹

of self-guided missiles.

我们怎么没把那个列在购物清单上

How come that wasn't on the shopping list?

你在杂货店可买不到导弹

Y ou can't just buy missiles at the general store.

我们收到一条语音信息

We're receiving a message, audio only.

刀锋这里是黑金公司秃鹫号

Raza, this is the FCS Condor.

请停船并投降否则你们的飞船将被摧毁

Power down and surrender, or your ship will be destroyed.

你们有三十秒时间来服从

Y ou have thirty seconds to comply.

我们现在怎么办

What do we do now?

超光速引擎状态如何

What's the status of the FTL drive?

损伤严重

Damage is significant.

我估计最少需三小时才能修复

I estimate repair time to be a minimum of three hours.

假设我们投降了会怎样

So hypothetically, what do you think happens if we surrender? 他们很可能会将我们交给星际委员会

Probably turn us into the Galactic Authority.

那还算走运的

If we're lucky.

他说得对

He's right.

这是对采矿殖民地那件事的报复

This is payback for that mining colony.

我们又收到一条信息

We're receiving another message.

时间到了刀锋

Y our time is up, Raza.

很抱歉我得这么做

Sorry to have to do this.

要我说真是可惜了一艘好飞船

Damn waste of a fine ship, if you ask me.

他们刚刚发射了一枚核导弹

They just launched a nuclear missile.

什么

What!

中等有效负荷二十兆吨级

Medium payload, 20 megatons.

防护罩能抵挡的对吧

But the shields will hold, right?

No.

防护罩无法抵挡

The shields will not hold.

一旦被击中这艘飞船会化为灰烬

This ship will vaporize upon impact.

距离撞击还有九十秒

Impact in ninety seconds.

全力运行亚光速开启最大加速度

Give me full sublight, maximum acceleration.

她已经说了我们逃不掉的

She already said we can't outrun them.

我们不准备逃

We're not going to.

迎面飞向导弹

Head straight for the missile.

收到

Understood.

嘿嘿我们这是要做什么

Whoa, whoa, what are we doing here?

你疯了

Y ou're nuts!

她会把我们都害死的

She's gonna get us all killed.

听着这是唯一的机会如果我们能够快速

Listen, this is our only chance, if we can close the gap

缩短距离让他们也在爆炸范围内

fast enough, they'll still be within the blast radius.

他们就必须解除核导弹

They'll have to disarm the nuke.

距离撞击还有三十秒

Impact in thirty seconds.

以超出最大安全值125%的速度飞行

Exceed maximum safe, hundred and twenty-five percent! 距离撞击还有十五秒

Impact in fifteen seconds.

导弹仍未解除

Missile is still armed.

相关文档
最新文档