Adam《亚当(2009)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
我最喜欢的儿童读物是《小王子》
My favorite children's book is about A Little Prince... 他从遥远的外星球来到地球
Who came to earth from a distant asteroid.
遇到了一个在沙漠中坠机的飞行员
He meets a pilot whose plane has crashed in a desert. 小王子教了飞行员很多事
The little prince teaches the pilot many things...
但主要是关于爱
But mainly about love.
爸爸总是说我就像那个小王子
My father always told me I was like the little prince. 但当我遇到亚当以后
But after I met Adam...
我发现我一直都只是那个飞行员
I realized I was the pilot all along.
爸爸的家务活儿亚当的家务活儿
-早上好亚当 -早上好凯利
- Morning, Adam. - Good morning, Kelli.
-早上好露露 -早上好亚当
- Good morning, Lulu. - Good morning, Adam.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
-什么都行 -好吧
- Say anything. - Okay.
亚当·拉基是最可爱的同事这句怎么样
Adam Raki is the cutest guy in the office. How's that? -好吧 -早上好亚当
- That's fine. - Morning, Adam.
-早上好克莱勃先生 -早上好凯利
- Good morning, Mr. Klieber! - Morning, Kelli.
-早上好 -早上好亚当
- Good morning. - Good morning, Adam!
-她是怎么做到的 -什么
- How did she do that? - What?
她怎么知道刚开始是我后来是你说话的
How did she know it was me and then you talking? 语♥音♥识别
Voice recognition.
我把一些同事的声音放入语♥音♥模式I put in voice patterns from some people in the office
然后又添加拼接到识别系统
And added SPLICE to the recognition system.
拼接是指基于立体音修补
SPLICE stands for ''stereo-based
环境智能线性补偿
Piece-wise linear compensation for environment.''
-就是我放入了一个编码 -亚当亚当
- It's an algorithm that I placed? - Adam. Adam.
话匣子帕蒂有拼接吗
Did chatty Patty have SPLICE?
大喇叭比利·巴斯有吗
Did big mouth Billy Bass have SPLICE?
你说我可以把她的声音弄得像凯利
But you said I could make her sound like Kelli.
我是说声音像凯利
I said she could sound like Kelli.
没说要给她话语权
I didn't say to give her free will.
她没有话语权
She doesn't have free will.
5000个100美元
5,000 at a hundred dollars,
不是5个1000美元明白?
not five at a thousand dollars. Capisce?
-再见克莱勃先生 -再见亚当
- Good-bye, Mr. Klieber. - Good-bye, Adam.
给了我们很小的机会
All of which gives us the rare opportunity...
来解释谜样的领域
to explore the mysterious terrain...
在名声和工艺之间
That lies between fame and craft...
在公众形象和私下的珍贵的自我
Between the public persona and the private, precious self.
女士们先生们演员摄影棚热烈欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, the actors studio is proud to welcome... 我们非常喜爱的女演员
An actress we admire...
茱莉亚·罗伯茨
Julia Roberts.
好极了
Perfect.
这是开放的吗
Is this open?
对居民开放吗你有钥匙吗
I mean, to residents. Do you have a key?
有
Uh, yes.
我刚搬进来贝丝·布赫瓦尔德三楼A号♥
I just moved in. Beth Buchwald, 3a.
亚当二楼二号♥
Adam. Second floor. Two.
你不是来洗衣服的吗
You're not doing your laundry?
是的
Oh. Um, yeah.
看起来出了点小状况
Looks like a bit of an emergency.
你可以让我进去吗
Would you mind letting me in?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Uh, Yeah. Yeah. Sure. - Thanks.
我很喜欢它我喜欢闹市区
I mean, I loved it. Downtown's my hood.
但这里更大离原始森林也很近
But this place is bigger and it's right around the corner from wildwood. 你从三楼能看见天空吗
Can you see the sky from the third floor?
如果窗户没被煤烟遮住的话应该可以吧
I guess I would if the windows weren't covered in soot.
好吧一些神经病
Some nerve, right...
把在曼哈顿中心的学校叫做原始森林
Calling a school in the middle of Manhattan wildwood?
实际上这只是暂时的
It's just temporary, actually.
工作不是学校的名字
The job, not the name of the school.
我是个作家儿童作家
I'm a writer. For children.
一份不错的工作
So it's a good experience.
你是干什么的
What do you do?
我帮忙做玩具
Uh, I help make toys.
你是个圣诞精灵吧
Oh, you're an elf?
不是我是个电子工程师
No, I'm an electronic engineer.
你洗衣服得用卡
Oh. You need a card for the wash.
我是有一个
No, I've got one.
有趣我可能把我的落在楼上了
Funny. I think I left mine upstairs in my packet.
我可以先借你的吗
Could I borrow yours for now?
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
干得漂亮贝丝
Good. Good work, Beth.
你好邻居
Hi, neighbor.
这里有些卡西尼工程拍摄的土星图片
There are new images of Saturn from the cassini project. 老天
God.
我老希望我可以对太空了解的更多
I always wish I knew more about space.
是吗比如说
You did? Like what?
我不知道像是外太空有些什么
I don't know. You know, what's out there.
你得缩小范围
You have to narrow that down.
是的我想你是对的
Yeah, I guess you're right.
我有书望远镜星图
Well, I have books, telescopes, star charts.
你可以借我的
You could borrow some stuff.
我们可以出去探索星空今晚就可以
We could go out, look at the sky... t-tonight.
改天吧
Maybe sometime. Sure.
好的
Okay.
那我现在就把这些巨大的杂货袋子拖上楼
Well, I'll just be hauling these enormous grocery bags upstairs now. 好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
观察别人
People watching.
有特别的人吗
Anyone in particular?
只是人
Just people.
今晚我要和一些朋友出去
Listen, I'm going out with some friends tonight, later,
如果你也想来的话
If you want to come.
他们都是人
They're people,
也许你也想观察他们
so you might want to... watch them.
如果你不想来也没关系
But if not, you know, that's fine.
我想去但是我不能去
No, I want to go, but, um, I-I-I don't think I can.
-如果你很忙的话没关系 -不是的
- Okay, if you're busy. - No.
我是说这不是约会
I mean, it's not a date.
这就是来庆祝乔迁之喜
It's just a little moving-In celebration, you know.
什么时候
When?
八点八点左右
8:00. 8:00-Ish.
不要有压力
Look, there's no pressure.
我出门的时候会敲你的门
I'll just knock on your door on my way out,
你能出来就出来
and if you can, you can.
-好吧 -没问题吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
-没问题 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
亚当
Adam?
亚当
Adam.
-回见 -晚安
- See you later.! - Good night.!
很抱歉晚上没和你的朋友们出去
I-I'm sorry I didn't come out with your friends.
没关系
No problem.
我有点超负荷了
I get kind of overloaded.
我想让你看些东西
I have something to show you.
来进来
Come in. Come in.
我的天
Oh, my!
你说你想要对太空了解得更多
You said you want to know more about space.
因为它看起来像这样
Because it looks like this
人们觉得它是静止的
people think of it as still...
即使知道它在膨胀
Even though we know its expanding.
宇宙的各个部分都在一个一个的消失
All parts of the universe are moving away from one another... 大多数消失得比光速还快除了
Most of them faster than the speed oflight, except for...
我原以为光速就是最快的了
I thought nothing went faster than the speed of light.
是的是的
Right, right.
没有比光速更快的了除了宇宙自己
Nothing goes through space faster, but space itself
你知道大爆♥炸♥吗
Um, uh, do you know about the big bang?
一点点宇宙形成的时候上帝创造
A little. In the beginning, god crea?
膨胀理论说大爆♥炸♥是从
The inflation theory says the big bang came
一个很小的20磅区域大的空间开始的
From as little as a 20-pound chunk of space...
大概一千四百亿年前
About 14 billion years ago...
在10的负39次方秒内扩展成宇宙
That expanded to the size of the universe in 10 to the minus-39 seconds. 10的负39次方?
Ten to the minus-39?
一个小数点 39个零然后一个一
A decimal point, 39 zeros, and then a one.
这是宇宙形成所用的几分之一秒
That's the fraction of a second in which the universe was formed.
这比光要快十亿的十亿倍
That's billions and billions of times faster than light.
那真...快
Ooh, that's... fast.
是的
Yeah.
这是所有的行星还有
These are all pictures of stars and
一直在远离我们的星系的照片
Galaxies that have been traveling away from us...
经过了亿年甚至十亿年的时间
For hundreds of millions or billions of years.
但跟那些我们从来没有见过的其他
But that's still nearby compared to
星系相比他们离我们还是很近的
Most of the universe that we'll never see.
从没见过的?
Never?
比光还快的东西相互之间看不到彼此
Well, things that move apart faster than light can't ever see one another. 因为从一个星系发出的光
Because the light from one
永远赶不上另一个星系的
never catches up to the other.
大爆♥炸♥以后
After the big bang...
宇宙的扩展速度慢下来了
The expansion of the universe slowed down.
然而大概70亿年后
But then, after seven billion years...
由于某些原因它又加速扩展起来
For some reason it speeded up again...
而且从那开始一直在加速
And it's been speeding up ever since.
某天你现在看到的一切东西都会永远消失
Someday everything you see here will disappear forever.
最终夜空
And eventually the night sky...
将变成完全的黑暗
Will be almost completely dark.
听起来很悲哀
That's kinda sad.
悲哀吗
Sad?
我话太多了那么
I-I have been talking too much, so?
没有很引人入胜
No, it's... fascinating.
-我兴奋的时候话就多了 -还好啦
- But I talk too much when I get excited. - No, really.
这这很让我惊叹
It's?It's amazing.
我可以把M膜的理论给你讲的快一点
Well, I-I could tell you quickly about M-brane theory.
不用了可以了下次吧
Oh, no, it's okay. Maybe next time.
好吧它推论性很强
Okay. It's very speculative.
我得走了
Well, I should go.
晚安贝丝
Good night, Beth.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢我喜欢你的天文馆
Thanks. I love your planetarium.
不客气
Oh. You're welcome.
我本可以等的爸爸
Oh, I could have waited, daddy.
不是另一天我盼你离开那个捕鼠夹五年了
Not another day. I wanted you out of that rat trap for five years. 他们是老鼠
They were mice.
但是我是对的你喜欢它
But I was right, wasn't i? You love it.
这挺好的它不像村庄我才认识一个人
It's okay. It's not like the village. I've only met one person so far. -新朋友 -他在客厅里建了一个天文馆
- It's new. - He did have a planetarium in his living room though. 你进了别人的客厅
You were in someone's living room.
他很可爱他也住在大楼里
He's cute. He lives in the building.
你和瑞奇·李坡曼到底怎么了
Whatever happened to Rich Lippmann?
不想谈这个
Not going there.
但他的公♥司♥叫什么创始人基金吗
But what was the name of his company? Founder's fund?
好吧好吧
Okay. Okay.
那么你的邻居是个天文学家吗
So, your neighbor's an astronomer?
不他是电子工程师天知道那是什么
So, he's an electronic engineer, whatever that means.
但第一次见面时他都不给我打招呼
But he hasn't even said hello to me since the first time, so?
他是个白♥痴♥
So, he's an idiot.
不我才是
No, it's me.
没人跟你和妈说过独生子女有情感障碍
Didn't anyone tell you and mom that only children are emotional retards... 娇纵太容易相信别人不设防等缺点吗
Spoilt, too trusting and unequipped to cope?
你们觉得呢
What were you thinking?
我们有一个完美的孩子
That we had one perfect child.
学校怎么样
How's school?
刚开始
We just started.
文明课程是大灾难和教育的赛跑
"The course of civilization is a race between catastrophe and education. " -约翰·肯尼迪 -我知道
- John F. Kennedy. - I know.
如果你和一个投资银行主结婚的话
Well, if you marry an investment banker...
你想做什么就能做什么
You could do whatever you want.
瑞奇·李坡曼是个混♥蛋♥ 爸爸就此打住
Rich Lippmann is a dick, daddy. Can we leave it at that?
别在爸爸面前说混♥蛋♥这个词
Don't say ''dick'' to your father.
我只是想说人无完人贝丝
No one's perfect, Bethy. That's all I'm saying.
但他们的传感系统
But their sensor systems have
在分♥析♥空间放射物质时侦测到一个错误
Detected an error in analyzing space radiation.
亚当我在吃饭
Adam, I'm having lunch.
-说英语 -对不起
- Speak english. - I'm sorry.
你看行星追踪系统是
You see, the star tracker system is?
停
No.
别说背景辐射黑洞或火星机器人
No more background radiation black holes or mars robots.
午饭时间就是谈男人的话题
Lunchtime is for guy talk.
两个男人谈论女人天气之类的明白吗
Two guys talking about women, the weather and such. Uou got it? -但行星追踪系统呢 -不行
- But the star tracker system? - No.
一个女人搬进了三楼A号♥
A woman moved into 3A.
很好现在这才是午饭闲聊
All right. Now, that's lunch talk.
然后呢
So?
完了
So, that's all.
拜托一个女人搬进了三楼A号♥
Come on. A woman moved into 3A.
她看起来?
She looked?
她看起来不错
She looked nice.
很好很好
Good. Good!
-你要见见她吗 -见过了
- Uh, you gonna meet her? - I did.
见过了?
You did?
我们一起洗衣服了她去了我屋
We did laundry. She came to my apartment.
-是吗 -是我跟她讲了一些宇宙的事
- She did? - Yeah, I told her something about space.
-天啊她什么反应 -她很喜欢
- Oh,jesus. How'd she take it? - She liked it.
她
She?
保佑行星们
Well, bless my stars.
你准备再见她吗
You gonna see her again?
我几乎每天都能看见她
I see her almost every day.
你有再和她聊天吗
You talk to her again?
没有
No.
亚当
Adam.
你是个男人
You're the man.
你得主动约她出来吃饭
You have to start the conversation. Ask her out. Take her to dinner. 不行我怎么?
I can't do that. h-how?
这个蠢货把自己锁到车外面了
This jackass locked himself out of his car.
以为他可以在电♥话♥里骂我
Figures he can cuss me out on the phone.
他现在应该冷静多了
Well, he ought to be chilled by now.
哈兰?
Harlan?
跟进年轻人
Follow through, young man.
跟进
Follow through.
你和妈妈今年还去巴巴多斯吗
Are you and mom still going to Barbados this year?
-我们还在考虑 -真的吗
- Well, we're still deciding. - Oh. Really?
还有个小问题要解决
There's a little problem that has to be dealt with.
-你和妈妈之间吗 -不是的
- Between you and mom? - No, no.
公♥司♥里的
At the firm.
去年三月份时我们被起诉了
There was an indictment last march.
公♥司♥被起诉了吗
There was an indictment of the firm?
不是我个人
No, of me, personally, no less.
没事有些年轻人想扮克拉伦斯·达罗(著名辩护律师)
It's nothing. Some junior g-man playing Clarence Darrow.
但一月十九号♥就要开庭了
But there's a trial date now. January 19.
-审判? -是的我们必须在那之前搞定所有事
- A trial? - Yeah, so we have to work everything out before then. 扯淡如果你不介意我这么说的话
But bullshit, if you'll excuse the expression...
在有限的时间里完成这么多事纯属扯淡
Expands to fill the allotted time...
所以去不去巴巴多斯很难说
So now Barbados is up in the air.
爸爸
Daddy!
别担心
Don't worry.
但如果你碰巧遇见了下一个哈利·波特
But if you happen to come up with the next Harry Potter...
我们可以用他来付那个骗子律师了
We may need it to pay the ganef lawyers.
-星期五过来吃饭好吗 -好的
- Over friday for dinner, right? - Yeah.
-我爱你♥爸♥爸 -爱你
- I love you, daddy. - Love ya.!
贝丝?
Beth?
贝丝?
Beth?
亚当
Adam!
对不起我今晚只想一个人静静
I'm so sorry. I just don't feel like any company tonight.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
跟我来吧我想让你看些东西
Come out with me. I wanna show you something.
贝丝
Beth?
-亚当公园已经关门了 -马上就到了
- Adam, the park's closed. - J-just a little bit further.
-我想回去我不去了 -看那边
- I wanna go back! I'm not? - Shh-shh-shh. Over here.
-亚当我? -小声点
- Adam, I? - Shh-shh-shh!
中♥央♥公园有浣熊吗
Raccoon in Central Park?
太酷了
That was so cool.
它们在干吗
What are they doing here?
吃草
Foraging.
你怎么知道它们会在这儿
How did you know where they'd be?
他们在这出没
They live here.
我经常来这里观察它们一会
I used to come and watch them a lot.
这很安静
It's quiet.
他们完全不属于这里
They don't really belong here, you know,
但却在这
but here they are.
他们一会儿会回来你要等吗
They're coming back around in a little while. You wanna wait?
当然
Yeah, sure.
正常这个时间你该起床了给你新洗衣卡我拿点东西给长椅那的派特克莱勃先生
Oh. Mr. Klieber.
抱歉我吓到你了
Yes. That's all right. I startled you.
有点
Yes.
我是想跟你谈谈工作的事儿
I just wanted to tell you what a good job
你已经为我工作一年半了
You've done for us the last year and a half.
是的感觉不错
Well, that's good.
当你父亲说你...
When your father explained your...
当他说你有些...
When he explained your... things...
虽然我表示怀疑但是他没错
Well, I had my...my doubts, but, uh, he was right. 人们不会因为你的背景支付薪水
A man of your background at the salary.
他们看重的是你的价值
You're getting has been a value to this company. -说的好 -是
- Well, that's good. - Yes.
但是世界在改变
But the world is changing.
你不能总蜷缩在靠家很近的小店里
You can't be the corner candy store anymore. -你得去竞争 -糖果店?
- You've got to compete. - Candy store?
是5000个100 不是5个1000
5,000 at a hundred, not five at a thousand.
亚当我得放你去闯
Adam, I've got to let you go.
但我会给你写份推荐信
But I will write you a recommendation
让你事半功倍
that will knock your socks off.
-你赶我走吗 -非常抱歉
- L-let me go? - I'm truly sorry.
但我...我不想走我还没做完
Yeah, but I...I don't wanna go. I haven't finished. 我已经决定了亚当别说了
I have a bid, Adam. It's done.
-你已雇到更好的人了吗 -那人不如你
- You found a better chip? - Not better.
但比你便宜
Cheaper.
回家去吧
Look, go home.
跟你父亲商量一下
Talk it over with your dad.
-我相信他会帮你找到另外的工作 -不他?
- I'm sure he'll find you another job. - No, my dad?
凯利会给你些遣散费很高兴跟您一起工作
Kelli has your severance. It's been a pleasure working with you. 并致以我最诚挚的谢意亚当再见
And I mean that sincerely. Good-bye, Adam.
再见克莱勃先生
Good-bye, Mr. Klieber.
亚当很遗憾
Adam, dude. Sorry about that, man.
兄弟别想太多我保证你会好起来的
Don't think about it, Bro. Something will come up, man. I promise. 很遗憾亚当
I'm so sorry, Adam.
保重好吗
See you around, okay?
先生打扰下你在这干吗
Excuse me, sir. what are you doing there?
-我在问你在干吗 -看孩子们
- I said, what you doin'? - Watching the children.
先生让我看下你的身份证
Uh-huh. Let me have some I.D., sir.
我...正在看孩子
I-I-I was looking at the children.
转身让我看的见你的手
Sir, turn around. Put your hands on the fence, please.
为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
身体前倾让我看的见你的手
Lean forward, put your hands on the fence, please.
转过去
Turn around!
让我看的见你的手
Hands on the fence.
你干什么
W-w-what are you doing?
先生我要掏出你的钱包
I'm taking your wallet out of your back pocket,
检查你的身份证
to check your Identification, sir.
15号♥呼叫中心请核查一个身份亚当
15-Adam to Central, I need a name check.
-亚当·拉基 -我们走
- Adam Raki. - Let's go.
-是你报的警吗 -不是我报的警
- Is this the man you reported? - I wasn't the one who saw him. 先生你住在哪里
Where do you live, sir?
请待着别动
Please stay where you are.
你是住在附近还是来这有事?
Do you live or do you have business in this neighborhood, sir? 一切正常回去里面
Everything's fine. Go on back inside.
贝丝
Beth!
-你报♥警♥查的是这男的吗 -亚当
- Are you the one who reported this? - Adam.
-你在这干吗 -你认识这个男人
- What's going on? - You know this man?
恩他是我邻居有什么问题吗
Yeah, he's my neighbor. What happened?
-我? -15号♥ 亚当·拉基 R-a-k-I 没有记录
- I? - 15-Adam. Raki?R-a-k-I. No hits.
-身份清白 -明白抱歉误会你了
- He's clean. - All right. Sorry about that.
我们得盯着太专注观察孩子的人对吗
Can't be too careful with kids, right?
你可以走了
You can go.
亚当
Adam!
亚当
Adam?
你的东西忘拿了还好吗
Enough with the presents, okay?
你不觉那样有点怪吗
Well, that was kind of awful, wasn't it?
你只是盯着小孩子在看
I mean, God, you just stopped by to watch the kids.
我才是靠这个混饭的
I do that for a living.
-警♥察♥也把我当怪胎看 -你进来吗
- Police freak me out too. Okay? - Do you wanna come in?
好的
Okay.
这么说来你是独居
So, you live alone?
是的
Yes.
这一个人住有点大
I mean, it's-It's big for one person.
在城市来说是
For the city.
我父亲也住在这
Well, my father lived here too.
他现在哪里
Oh! Where is he now?
-去见女王 -见女王
- Queens. - Queens?
去世六周了
He died six weeks ago.
抱歉失礼了
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
我朋友哈兰说每个人死后都会去见女王
My friend Harlan says Queens is where everybody goes to die... 因为他们那里人是没有差别的
Because they can't tell the difference.
令人难过
T-that's awful.
哈兰说是个笑话
Harlan said it was a joke.
我指你父亲
Oh, I meant about your father.
-那你母亲呢 -我8岁的时候她去世了
- What about your mother? - She died when I was eight.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
昨晚在公园我过的很开心
I had a really nice time last night in the park.
你兴奋吗
Were you excited?
-什么 -我们昨晚在公园的时我性亢奋
- What? - Sexually, when we were in the park.
不全然
Um? Uh, no, not exactly.
我以为只有我这么想没料到你也有这感觉
Well, I ask because I was, and I wondered if you were too. 非常感谢你的招待
Thank you so much for the glass of water.
我想我该走了
I... I should... I should be going now.
因为我说有性亢奋冒犯你了吗
Because I said that thing about being sexually excited?
不我只是
No! No, no. I just...
好吧
Well? Yeah.
有时我不太会表达懂吗
Uh, sometimes I-I-It's hard for me to, um?
我不知道怎么沟通表达...
I have this thing that makes it hard to, um to a...
是艾斯伯格症
It's called Asperger's Syndrome.
其中一种症状就是跟人沟通不得体
One thing about it is not knowing what people are thinking. -就像刚才 -有点
- Like right now. - Oh. Right.
我想可能是我惊讶于
I guess I was wondering what
你所谓的感觉
that feels like for you.
跟喜欢其他东西不同只有这是...
It doesn't feel like anything. I-It just is.
明白
Okay.
我的大脑运作跟NTS不同
My brain works differently from N.T.S.
NTS
N.T.S?
典型性神经系统
Neuro Typical's.
有时我理解不了
Sometimes I can't understand them...
尤其是当有些话有歧义时
Especially when they mean something
我不理解为何跟表面词义会有别
Different from what they're actually saying.
你不就是这样吗
You don't do that?
不我们只是比较直率
No, most aspies are really honest.
心理学家说这是缺乏想象力
Uh, psychologists think it's a lack of imagination.
不是心理学家大部分都是NTS
But psychologists are mostly N.T.S.
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦托马斯·杰佛逊莫扎特
Albert Einstein, Thomas Jefferson, Mozart,
他们都有非凡的想象力
They all had lots of imagination.
他们也有艾斯伯格症吗
They had asperger's?
可能
Probably.
我小的时候
When I was younger...
我刚才根据自己的感觉判断你也是性兴奋
I would have just thought you were sexually excited because I was. 这就是所谓的心智不全
That's called mind blindness.
我必须得学会顾及别人的感受
I had to learn to ask what other people are thinking.
我理解
I understand.
没关系
It's okay.
我真...真的该走了
I re...I really should go.
好的
Okay.
关于你的父亲我很难过
I'm really sorry about your father.
我还能见你吗
Can I see you again?
我就住楼上当然可以
Um, well, I'm...I'm right upstairs, so?
太棒了再见
Great. Okay. I'll see you.
-你有空吗 -你好贝丝快进来
- Do you have a minute? - oh, hey, Beth. Sure. Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得校长为评论的事而烦恼
Oh, you think it's a bad sign when the description of a school... 是不好的兆头吗
Bores its Director?
你对艾斯伯格症了解吗
What do you know about Asperger's Syndrome?
这是一种发育障碍
Well, It's a developmental disorder,
高功能自闭症
kind of a high-functioning autism.
能说明白点吗
What does that mean exactly?
这是一个比较广泛的范畴很难描述
Well, there's a broad range. It could be hard to tell.
对象有严重的社交障碍
It could be severe social interaction problems.
或许我可以跟进这个问题
Maybe I should get in on this,
见见这个孩子并取得一些研究数据
interview the child and we can get some ser?
不他是我邻居
Oh, no, no. It's my neighbor.
他有这个症状
He has it.
但是他人真的很好
But he's really, really sweet...
而且很有趣
and kind of interesting.
有时他们会异常聪明
Yeah, sometimes they can be quite brilliant.
这就是自闭症
It is on the autism spectrum.
我好像有本...
Oh, you know, actually I think I have a...
他们通常喜欢使用第一人称
This is a first-person account.
《假装自己很正常》
Pretending to Be Normal.
是吗不他一点也不明显
Oh, no, it's? It's not? It's not serious?
-好的 -谢谢
- Hmm. Okay. - Thank you.
当然
Sure.
贝丝你能帮我看看这个吗
Oh, Beth? Would you just take a look at this for me, please?
当然
Sure.
据你所说他跟你所说的基本症状不符
So, you're saying, really, that he's not prime relationship material.
对吧
Right?
真的
Not really.
-这? -没关系
- Well, well, it? - No. That's okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么除去你父亲的债务
So, um, subtracting your father's liabilities.
还有信♥用♥卡♥的欠款葬礼费
Uh, credit card debt, funeral costs,
佣金以及其他杂费
fees, et cetera.
他的遗产大概有
From his assets reduces the...uh...the Estate?
25000美元
Roughly, $25,000.
还有他还留了5000美元
And, uh, he bequeathed $5,000...
用作儿童音乐的风险投资基金
To the kids at risk music fund...
给你留了1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元济慈先生$ 10,000 to you, Mr. Keats.
那么作为遗产的第一继承人亚当
S-s-so, as his primary beneficiary, Adam...Adam?
你将继承他的遗产
Uh, you inherit the remainder.
这是来自茱莉亚的死亡恤金
That would be the death benefit from Juilliard...
这些基金是TIAA的养老金
and the funds from the T.I.A.A. retirement plan.
此外还有一处房♥产留给你
Also, there's approximately $300,000
如果你卖♥♥掉的话
worth of equity in the apartment.
扣除税金
So, assuming you sell,
和中介费用等杂费后大概是30万美元
after closing fees and taxes, et cetera?
卖♥♥什么
Sell what?
我们建议你换个小点的房♥子
We presumed that you'd be moving to a smaller place.
搬家?
Move?
没有你父亲的收入谁来付房♥贷
Without your father's income, the mortgage payments are? 我不想搬家
I don't wanna move.
冷静
Easy.
把它看成是一个机会
Think of it as an opportunity.
您可以换个城市闯闯
You might wanna try a different city.
沃德罗先生
Uh, Mr. Wardlow...
亚当还从来没有独自走出过这座城市
Adam has never been out of the city alone in his life.
一般他都在家附近
Uh-huh. Well, uh, closer to home then.
-你的收入来源 -我没有工作
- With the income from your job? - I don't have a job.
我被解雇了
I was fired from my job.
很抱歉
Oh. oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
这么看来公♥寓♥资产更有价值
That makes the equity in the apartment even more valuable.
-这已是既成事实 -我不会出♥售♥我的房♥子- Changes like this are hard. - I won't sell my house.
-拉基先生我 -走开我不想听了
- Mr. Raki, I? - Go away! You're hurting my ears!
我不会卖♥♥我的房♥子不卖♥♥ I'm not gonna sell my house. I'm not selling my house!
冷静点
Calm down.
双臂交叉放在胸前
Cross your arms over your chest.
沃德罗先生还有别的事吗
Mr. Wardlow, are we done?
这些纸要签字
There are papers to be signed.
-我能先送走他吗 -这些要签字?
- Can you send him? - They need to be notar?
好的我们可以搞定
Y-yes. Yes. Yes. We, uh...can do that.
亚当我们走
Come on, Adam, let's go.
我不走
I can't?
我不...不会搬走
I can-I can't move.
好吧
All right.
走吧
Come on.
你不是10岁的孩子你需要工作
You're not 10 years old anymore. You need a job.
-我被炒了 -那又如何
- I got fired. - So what?
你知道我被炒了多少次吗
You know how many times I've been fired?
你♥爸♥跟我退役回来的时候
When your dad and I came back from the service...
我对工作都是三天热度
I might as well have had a three-day week.
第一天我嫌工作不舒服
Day one, I hate the freakin job.
第二天我看老板不顺眼
Day two, I hate the freakin boss.
第三天我打了别人然后我又重新开始
Day three, I hit someone and I gotta start all over.
我不打人从来没有动手打人
I didn't hit anyone. I never hit anyone.
亚当你29了
Adam, you're 29 years old.
没有工作你付不起你的房♥贷的
You can't pay your mortgage without finding a job.
你有什么打算
So what are you gonna do?
《假装自己很正常》
贝丝你好我只是想看看回来没有
Hey, Bethy-boo. Just wanted to make sure you got home okay. 回家没有给我个电♥话♥
You home okay? Call us.
贝丝在吗
Beth. Are you there?
都是我不好
Maybe the whole point was for me to
也许你觉得我是个不可思议的怪物
Find out what an amazing thing we have.
你不会真的想甩了我
You're not really gonna throw this awa...
亚当你?
A-Adam? wha?
干吗
What?
快进来
Get in here!
你在外面干吗
Wh-what? What in the world were you doing out there?
你会死的
You could have been killed.
-你怎么从上面下来的 -爬上去的
- How were you gonna get down? - Climb up.
-爬? -这行头可是值3000英镑。