Fargo《冰血暴(2014)》第二季第九集完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
And so, we come to perhaps the bloodiest chapter
下面是中西部悠久而暴♥力♥的历史中
in the long and violent history of the midwest region. 或许最血腥的一起案件
And here, I'm speaking of Luverne, Minnesota, 1979 -- 即1979年明尼苏达州卢文市发生的
commonly referred to by laypeople
一般人称之为
as the massacre at Sioux Falls.
苏福尔斯大屠♥杀♥事件
Readers will know that I've chosen
虽然我将这一案件
to file this case as a Minnesota crime,
定性为明尼苏达州案件
even though most of the murders took place
但其实大部分谋杀事件
in North and then South Dakota.
是发生在南北达科他州的
But I believe the key to understanding
但我认为理解这一
this complex and nuanced crime is to look
复杂微妙案件的核心
at the butcher and small-town beautician at its center. 是理解此案核心人物屠夫和美容师
Ed and Peggy Blumquist were just 29 years old
在生活被永远改变的那晚
on the night their lives changed forever.
艾德和佩吉·布朗奎斯特只有29岁
Not much is known about Ohanzee Dent.
关于奥汉奇·邓特我们所知不多
We have no birth certificate,
我们没有他的出生证明
no tribal or family history.
也不知道他的部落或家庭历史
He was the Gerhardts' man.
他是格哈特家族的人
Or he had been, until...
或者说曾经是直到...
Jesus Christ, mongrel.
天啊你个杂种
Just shoot these two and get me to a goddamn hospital.
开枪打死他俩送我去医院
So, this what all the fuss is about?
这一切就为了他俩吗
Yes, sir.
是长官
Blumquist, Mr. and Mrs.
布朗奎斯特先生和太太
Took flight from Minnesota two days past.
两天前从明尼苏达跑来的
They don't look like much.
他们看上去没那么厉害
You don't look like much.
你们看上去没那么厉害
We're realized.
我们知道
What -- what's she sayin'?
她说什么
Says she realized somethin'.
她说自己知道什么
Realized what? That you're up a tree without a paddle? 知道什么知道你们简直无法无天吗
It's a tri-state deal here, J.C.
这是个横跨三州的案子 JC
We're talkin' bodies for miles.
死了好多好多人
Not just some dead hooligan in a cabin.
不是哪个小屋里死了个小流氓
It's a goddamn shootin' war.
而是一场枪战
Yeah. I know. We got 'em, too.
我知道这里也有帮派
Organized crime.
有组织犯罪
W-what the heck are you doin' here with -- with that one? 那边那个是怎么回事
The eldest Gerhardt boy -- Dodd.
格哈特家的大儿子多德
He came to the house after Peggy,
他尾随佩吉到了我们家
and she knocked him on his ass.
她就把他砸倒了
So, I thought maybe trade him back to the family.
所以我就想拿他跟他家人交换
Make a deal for us to go.
放我们走
A fresh start.
我们重新开始
We're on a journey.
我们在旅行
Can we just --
我们能...
While we're skippin' down memory lane here,
先不要回忆了好吗
it's worth notin' that the Gerhardt Indian
格哈特家的那个印第安人
is out there free -- probably callin' for reinforcements. 现在正逍遥法外说不定在叫援兵呢
So if I were us...
所以如果换做我...
II stabbed him. ... I'd get them out of here.
我捅了他我会先带他们离开
Or cover 'em in bacon and leave 'em for the dogs.
或者把他们用培根裹好留给野狗吃
I stabbed him -- the Indian.
我捅了那个印第安人
He wanted a haircut,
他想剪头发
and I stabbed him with the scissors.
我用剪刀捅了他
In the back.
他背上
Boy, she makes us look like
天啊她让我们看起来
the gang that can't u202dshoot straight, doesn't she? 像连枪都打不好的地痞流氓
Our beautician.
我们的美容师
It's worth mentionin', you know,
值得一提的是
in the spirit of full disclosure...
本着充分披露的精神...
...uh, my plan -- it worked.
其实我的计划奏效了
I made a deal for Dodd.
我拿多德达成协议了
With what? The Gerhardts?
跟谁格哈特家族吗
No. They -- they -- they wouldn't.
不是他们...不愿意
They said u202dthey weren't interested.
说不感兴趣
That's what they -- that's what they told me.
他们...是这么告诉我的
So, I called Kansas City.
所以我打给了堪萨斯城
You did what?
什么
I spoke to this fella -- Milligan --
跟一个叫米利根的谈了谈
And he said he'd protect us if we gave him Dodd.
他说我们把多德给他就保护我们
So got a meeting set at 8:00 a.m.
所以我们约好上午八点见面
Where?
在哪见
Sioux Falls.
苏福尔斯
They're comin' here?
他们要来这里吗
Yes, sir -- to the Motor Motel.
是去汽车汽车旅馆
We need to get these two into custody now.
我们得马上拘留这两个人
Where's the nearest precinct?
最近的警局在哪
Tell 'em.
告诉他们
We can't vouch
问题是
for the safety of the precinct, is the thing.
我们不能担♥保♥警局安全
What kinda chickenshit outfit ya runnin' here, J.C.? Zip it. 你管的是什么破警局 JC 闭嘴
I don't drive to your backyard
我可没在你家
and talk about u202dhow all your heads are flat.
对你到处指指点点
What does that mean, you can't vouch for the safety?
什么叫不能担♥保♥安全
We got graft, I'm sayin'.
意思是有人渎职
Money changes hands.
收受贿赂
Used to be Gerhardt money. Now it's Kansas City.
以前是格哈特家现在是堪萨斯城的钱
Corruption? Allegedly.
腐♥败♥吗据说是
But -- well, ya bring these two into custody,
你要是拘留他们两个
can't guarantee they won't hear about it down in Kansas City. 我不敢保证堪萨斯城收不到风声
And you know they'll send, like, an army.
你知道他们会派一大帮人来
So, we take 'em north,
那就把他们押去北州
someplace where people got their heads on straight.
去个警♥察♥头脑还清醒的地方
My state. My prisoners.
我的州我的犯人
Well, wherever we're takin' 'em, we need to go soon.
不管押他们去哪都要抓紧
I've been under siege once this week.
我这周已经被包围一次了
Not really interested There's a third way.
没兴趣... 还有个办法
We wire the redhead.
给那小子戴窃听器
Send him into the meeting with this Milligan fella,
派他去跟米利根那家伙会面
get the conspiracy on tape.
录下他们的阴谋
If we're lucky, u202dwe bust the whole operation.
如果走运能把他们一窝端
No.
不行
Son, I'm lookin' around,
小子睁眼看看
and you're outranked here nine ways to Sunday.
这里轮不到你下命令吧
You can't. These two? You saw 'em.
是不行你也看到他俩了
Well, they're doin' better than us so far.
目前为止他俩比我们强多了
Yeah. Okay. Through blind luck.
狗屎运而已
They're not up to -- believe me, wearin' a wire?
相信我他们才没本事戴窃听器
They'll make the effort
如果他们觉得
if they think it'll keep 'em off death row.
这样能轻判会努力的
Look, I've met this Milligan fella.
我见过这个米利根
It's not amateur hour. He gets one whiff --
他是职业杀手有点风吹草动
Ed's dead before the time it takes to blow your nose. 你还没反应过来艾德就没命了
Thought you were Gary Cooper.
我还当你是英雄
Turns out you're Betty Laplage.
没想到怂成这样
Say that again. u202d Look.
你再说一遍听着
You brought your shit to town, son.
这麻烦事是你招来的
I'm just trying to clean it up.
我只是收拾残局
And I say u202dwe squeeze the lemons we got
依我看来我们利用他俩
and use the juice u202dto catch these big fish.
抓到这条大鱼
So get with the program.
你照办就好
Kid, listen to me.
小子听我说
They're gonna offer you a deal, okay?
他们会跟你提交易
Son Don't take it. u202dTell 'em you want a lawyer.
小子别听告诉他们你要律师
Make them take you into custody.
逼他们拘留你
What do you care? I'm responsible for you.
关你什么事我对你们有责任
We don't need your conscience.
我们不需要你良心发现
You're half the reason we're in this mess.
我们遇上这麻烦一半是因为你
Look, you're not ready for this.
你们没做好准备
Trooper, not another word.
你别再说了
You are not up to the task.
你们没这个本事
This is a war. Don't you get it?
这是场战争明白吗
I'm responsible for you, and you're breathin' because of me. 我有责任你们还活着就是因为我
I can't just leave you behind.
我不会丢下你们
Son!
小子
You're turfed.
你越界了
Now pack your shit and get out of here.
收拾你的东西给我滚
Or my boys are gonna show ya
否则我手下会让你
what a South Dakota necktie feels like.
尝尝南达科他州绞刑架的滋味
I'm goin'.
我走了
You've been lucky.
你们是走运
That luck's gonna run out.
运气总有天会用完的
This is on you!
出事就怪你
Well, that went wrong in a hurry.
情况瞬间急转直下
You comin'?
你走吗
No.
不
Good to have u202dat least one grown-up here, don't you think? 留一个冷静的人也好你觉得呢
I'm gonna call my boss,
我等下打给我老大
see if he can stop this madness on a bureaucratic level.
看他能不能从上级叫停这件事
Worth a shot.
值得一试
This thing's u202dofficially out of control.
这事已经失控了
You two are in the shit just about past your eyes.
你们两个就快陷进屎坑完蛋了
Yeah?
是吗
But there's a rope in my hand.
但我手上有根绳子
Okay.
好吧
Do ya want the rope?
你想要吗
Yeah. We'll take all the help we can get.
当然有什么用什么
Good.
好
Gonna let ya have your meetin' with Kansas City.
我会让你去见堪萨斯城的人
Gonna put a wire on ya.
给你戴上窃听器
What's that?
那是什么
A recording device, son.
录音装置小子
Are ya stupid?
你蠢吗
Look, you get these Kansas City boys to impugn themselves on tape, 你把那些人承认自己罪行的话都录下来
And I'll talk to the D.A.
我就让地方检察官
about pleadin' ya out on lesser charges.
给你们减点儿罪
Well, I want it in writin'.
我要你写下来
Meanwhile, at the crossroads
与此同时
separating Minnesota from South Dakota,
在明尼苏达州和南达科他州的十字路口
a different kind of betrayal was taking place.
另一种背叛正在上演
Yes, sir, I do think that sounds strange.
是先生我也觉得很奇怪
Mike Milligan, the low-level enforcer
迈克·米利根堪萨斯城黑♥手♥党♥的
for the Kansas City mafia, was playing a dangerous game.
低级打手正在玩一个危险的游戏
Just hours earlier, he had been targeted for execution,
几个小时之前他还差点被处死
but he had turned the tables on his killers.
但他转而干掉了要杀他的人
Well, they never showed up.
他们根本没来
And now, in a desperate gambit...
现在他只能孤注一掷
I'm on my way -- me and my man --
我在路上了我和我的人
to collect the eldest Gerhardt male.
去接格哈特家的大儿子
...He sought to rout the Gerhardt family
...他想把格哈特家族
once and for all.
铲草除根
That's right -- Dodd Gerhardt.
对多德·格哈特
That's what I was thinking -- grab him up,
我也这么想抓住他
see if we can't end things this minute tonight
看看我们今晚能不能解决
with a trade or ambush.
跟他们做交易或者伏击他们
Well, thank you, sir.
谢谢先生
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Finished.
画好啦
Uh, that's a beauty.
真漂亮
Go show your mom, huh?
去给你妈看看
Mommy?
妈妈
Clerk's dead inside. Car keys are gone.
店员死在里面车钥匙不见了
Looks like there's a red el dorado
停车场似乎有一辆
missin' from the parkin' lot here,
红色的凯迪拉克敞篷被盗
So you should put out an A.P.B.
你该通报一下
Sir, I'm supposed to escort ya out of state.
先生我是来护送你出州的
No, son, this fella that killed the clerk --
不小子有个人杀了店员
He is wanted in conjunction with
他涉嫌的谋杀案
a double-digit number of homicides.
已经达到两位数了
Yeah. I don't know about that.
这我不清楚
But Captain Cheney's real scary,
但切尼警监很吓人
so I'm gonna have to ask ya to get in your prowler 所以我必须请你上车
and I'm gonna follow ya to the state line.
我会跟着你直到州界线
Car 9, come in. Over.
呼叫9号♥车结束
Go for Schmidt.
我是施密特
I got a Minnesota state cop on the line
有个明尼苏达州的警♥察♥打来电♥话♥ lookin' for Sheriff Larsson.
找拉尔森警长
Okay. Put him through.
好接进来
Listen, he's in a red el dorado.
听着他开红色敞篷凯迪拉克
Who's that?
谁
The indian.
那个印第安人
Shot the clerk u202dat the convenience store,
他杀了便利店的店员
the one who called him in.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥的那个
Looks like our man u202dpatched up his scissor wound
看来这小子收拾了剪刀伤
and, uh, took the clerk's car.
开走了店员的车
Yeah, kid, it's me. Uh...
孩子是我
We're headed -- what is it?
我们正要... 去哪来着
The Motor Motel.
汽车汽车旅馆
We're headed to the Motor Motel.
我们正要去汽车汽车旅馆
The plan is to ditch the prowlers
计划是藏好警车
and then hole up for the night under a low profile.
等晚上再行动
Then, uh, prep Ed for the sting.
用艾德做卧底
Listen, you need to -- I got a bad feelin' here.
你们... 我有不好的预感
And they're -- u202dI'm being run out of town.
他们把我赶出城了
But you need to watch yourselves.
你要小心点
This thing ain't over.
这事还没完
Here. Gimme that thing.
把对讲机给我
Listen, trooper,
听着警员
we appreciate your giddy up on this thing,
我们很感谢你的关心
but we're not fresh off the boat here.
但我们也都不是菜鸟了
If these fellas wanna tussle,
如果这些人不听话
they're gonna find out a thing or two
他们就要尝尝
about what a Dakota man can do.
达科他人的厉害
Yeah, but --
没错但...
Take a seat on the bench is what I'm sayin', junior. 这事你就别管了年轻人
We'll handle it from here. Over and out.
交给我们处理吧通话结束
Unload the prisoners,
带囚犯下车
then ditch the prowlers 'round back.
把警车停到后面去
Hey, captain? Talk to you for a second?
警监能跟你谈会儿吗
Your man was out of line.
你的人越界了
Yes, sir. Yeah. He, uh --
是长官他...
Well, u202dhe was havin' a feelin'.u202c
他有点情绪
This -- this mess has got us --
这场麻烦让我们...
You Minnesota boys don't got much
你明尼苏达来的伙计
in the way of backbone, now, do ya?
没脊梁啊是吧
Well, now, I wouldn't say that.
我不这么认为
Just like to think things through.
他只是喜欢把事情想清楚
Army?
你参过军吗
Yes, sir.
是的长官
Liberated France in the Great War.
第二次世界大战解放了法国
Not single-handedly, but I like to think
不是凭我一己之力但我觉得
they couldn't have done it without me.
他们没我做不到
Well, then, you know it's the generals that do the thinkin'
那你该知道制定战术是将军的事
And everybody else just says, "How high?"
其他人只用执行
I'm not gonna debate the merits of top-down
我不和你争论自上而下
decision makin' with ya, captain.
做决定的优点队长
'cept to say Iu202d had a u202clu202dieutenant in the war,u202c 我只想说打仗时我有个副官
and h-he told Eisenhower to go to hell once,
曾说过让艾森豪威尔去死
on account of his orders woulda got us all killed.
因为他的命令会害死我们
And I send that man a card every Christmas --
每个圣诞节我会都给他寄贺卡
'cause I can.
因为我们还活着
Stay or go.
你走还是留
Makes no difference to me.
对我没有差别
But tomorrow, I'm taking the fight to the enemy.
但明天我要对敌人进攻
Tell Simone to come see me.
叫西蒙妮来找我
I want to apologize for yesterday.
我想为昨天的事道歉
She...left in a hurry when you were took.
你被带走时她急匆匆地走了
Don't think she's back yet.
好像还没回来
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, missus, uh, but, uh...
抱歉夫人但是
What? What is it?
什么怎么了
It's for your son, ma'am.
是找你儿子的夫人
I'm supposed to talk to him directly.
我该直接和他说
It's okay. We'll go into the barn.
没事我们去谷仓
No.
不
No secrets here.
这里没有秘密
Well, what is it, kid? Spit it out.
怎么了孩子说吧
Your Indian... he's on the phone --u202d Hu202danzee?u202c 你的印第安人汉奇打来了电♥话♥
He says he found Dodd.
说找到多德了
Is he alive?
他活着吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的夫人
They got him, but he's breathin'.
他们抓了他但他还活着
Who's got him?
谁抓的
Historians of the region have long debated
当地历史学家争论了很久
the next two words spoken by the Gerhardts' native man.
关于格哈特家原住民接下来说出的话
When exactly did he decide
他究竟是何时决定
to betray the rest of his employers?
背叛他其他的雇主呢
Yes, he had executed Dodd Gerhardt in cold blood,
是他冷血地枪杀了多德·格哈特
but at what point did he decide to finish the job?
但他是何时决定了结此事的呢
Was it here?
在这里吗
Or maybe earlier.
也许更早
All you gotta do is be straight with us.
你只需要对我们实话实说
I'm straight.
我是实话实说
It's certainly possible that the move was spontaneous.
这个行为多半是他一时兴起
Who knows?
谁知道
Maybe it had been building inside of him
也许奥托·格哈特把八岁的他
since Otto Gerhardt took him off the street
从街上带回来时这个想法
when he was 8 years old.
就在他心中滋长
Whatever the answer, when Floyd Gerhardt asked
无论答案是什么当弗洛伊德·格哈特问
who it was that was holding her son,
谁抓了她儿子时
Ohanzee Dent said...
奥汉奇·邓特说...
Kansas City -- that Milligan fella.
堪萨斯城叫米利根的人
It was an ambush -- Luverne.
卢文市有埋伏
Butcher grabbed Dodd, fled the state.
屠夫抓住了多德逃出州了
Why?
怎么
I tracked them u202dto a motel in u202cSu202dioux u202cFu202dalls.u202c 我追到了苏福尔斯的一家汽车旅馆
They got numbers,
他们人很多
but they're not expecting anything.
但无所防备
I'll be there in three hours.
我三小时后到
No, ma'am.
不夫人
You send Bear and a dozen men, we can bring him home. 你派贝尔和十几个人来我们能带他回去
Are you telling me what to do?
你是在指挥我吗
No.
不
Just can't vouch for your safety, is all.
我只是无法确保你的安全
Three times, I sent men to do a job.
我派人去了三次
Three times, they come back unfinished.
三次他们都没有完成
I'll handle this myself.
这次我自己来
Yes, ma'am.
好的夫人
We'll lay waste to 'em in the devil's hours.
我们凌晨三点送他们下地狱
Wranglers and white tees.
牛仔裤和白短袖
Captain says we're goin' undercover for the night.
队长说我们今晚要卧底
Poker later, if ya feel like losin' some money.
之后可以再打几把扑克
You better wear pants this time.
这次你最好穿上裤子
Are -- are we really doin' the right thing here?
我们真的没做错吗
What, now?
又怎么了
Anyone want tea?
谁想来点茶吗
No, thanks, hon.
不用谢了亲爱的
警官
It's "Detective."
是"警探"
Sorry.
对不起
Didja -- tea?
你要...茶吗
No.
不
What do ya think?
你怎么看
When he's sleeping, we can just... 等他睡着我们能...
No.
不
None of that, now.
不准这样
Don't make me separate ya.
别逼我把你俩分开
Okay.
好了
It's "Ben," Isn't it?
你叫本吧
"...Jamin." Benjamin.
杰明本杰明
And...you're from...
你是来自...
sorry?
哪里来着
Fargo, North Dakota.
北达科他州法戈市
I work for Chief Gibson.
为吉布森局长工作
Which one is he, again?
他是哪个来着
Does it matter?
这很重要吗
I guess not.
我想不重要
Thanks.
Car 18, come in. Over.
呼叫18号♥车
Car 18. Over.
呼叫18号♥车
Solverson.
我是索福森
Yeah, just got a courtesy call from Sioux Falls P.D. 苏福尔斯警局刚给打来电♥话♥ Say they found Constance Heck dead
说发现康斯坦斯·赫克死在
in her room at the Southnik Hotel.
索斯尼克酒店的房♥间里
Guess she went out there for a conference.
估计她是去那里开会的
You're kiddin'.
你开玩笑吧
No, sir. Strangled, they said.
不长官他们说是被掐死的
I mean, when's all this madness gonna end?
这些糟心事什么时候才能结束
I surely don't know.
我完全不知道
I tried.
我尽力了
You heard.
你也听到了
Yeah?
什么事
Just checkin' in.
只是检查一下
I got 'em.
我看着他们呢
Not sayin' ya don't.
没说你看不好
Just want to u202dgo over the details with them, 只是想再跟他们核对一下细节
explain their rights.
解释下他们的权利
They know. I told them.
他们知道我跟他们说了
Son, I get the feeling you don't want me to come in.
孩子我感觉你不想让我进去
All things equal, pops,
一切都是平等的老爸
we got a lot of swingin' dicks around here.
这附近人多了去了
But command's been delegated.
但命令就是命令
I'm in here. You're not.
我在里面你不在
Let's leave it at that.
我们就这么办吧
You okay in there, Ed? Peggy?
你们没事吧艾德佩吉
Wire's secure, and no one's the wiser.
线路安全没人知道
We got the upstairs room bugged and ready for the meet.
我们监听了楼上的房♥间为会面做好了准备Okay.
好的
Move quickly and with authority, troopers.
行动迅速行使职权同志们
That's lesson one.
这是第一课
Yes, sir. Ice machine's busted.
是长官制冰机坏了
What?
什么
I'm just sayin'.
我只是说一声
I mean, it's your show -- you made that clear --
一切听你的你说得很清楚
Which means I'm here to observe, and what I'm observin' is... 也就是说我待在一边看着我看到的是...
ice machine's crapped out.
制冰机坏了
We bring this case in tomorrow,
明天拿下这案子
and there'll be commendations all around.
会有嘉奖等着我们
From this point on, we're radio silent.
现在开始无线电静默
Motor Motel. Motor Motel. Come in.
呼叫汽车汽车旅馆请回答
Motor Motel, this is Lou Solverson.
汽车汽车旅馆我是卢·索福森
They're coming. Do you hear me? They're com--
他们来了听见了吗他们来...
When we reach the motel, I want you with the vehicle. 等我们到旅馆你留在车上
Make sure you're safe.
确保自己安全
Hanzee'll stay, too.
汉奇也会留下
Okay.
好
I miss them all.
我想念他们几个
We'll be together again.
我们会再次团聚的
On high.
在天国相聚
Best piss I ever took was in a kitchen sink.
我尿得最爽的一次是在厨房♥水槽里
No wonder you got divorced.
怪不得你离婚了
I'm an outdoor guy myself.
我喜欢在室外尿
It's liberatin', I think --
我觉得这很爽
pissin' someplace where you're not supposed ta.
尿在你不该尿的地方
When I was a sergeant,
我以前当兵时
I pissed in my C.O.'s desk drawer
趁我的司令去了夏威夷
when he was in Hawaii.
在他的抽屉里尿尿
I drank six coffees and a Nehi first.
我尿前喝了一罐汽水跟六杯咖啡
Now, that was a good piss.
尿得我怎一个爽字了得
Well, you got the hardware for it.
你们男人可以站着尿
If that was me, I'd-a had to climb up on the desk.
要换我还得爬到桌子上
Two rooms upstairs, three down.
楼上两间楼下三间
Got Dodd on the bottom next to the office.
多德就在一楼服务处边上的房♥间里
One man on guard.
有一个人在看守
Milligan's on the second floor.
米利根在二楼
Stay with Ma.
留下陪妈
I like pissin' in the pool.
我喜欢在泳池里尿
That's just gross.
真恶心
Yeah, but -- okay, so, why is pissin' in the pool
是但为什么尿在泳池里
so much worse than u202dpissin' in the kitchen sink? 要比尿在洗碗槽里更差劲呢
Screw this.
不管了
Well, first of all, son,
首先小子
were there other people in the pool at the time?
你尿的时候泳池里有其他人吗
No!
不要
Brother?
哥哥
Brother?
哥哥
All clear.
安全了
All clear!
安全了
Oh, christ.
天呐
It's Rapid City all over again.
拉皮德城的事又上演了
Brother?
哥哥
They're cops!
他们是警♥察♥
Nooooo!
不
Then, as he killed both friend and foe alike,
随着他杀死了友敌双方
it became clear that Hanzee was on a mission
事情也明朗了汉奇当时决心
to find the beautician and her butcher's assistant husband
寻找那个美发师和她的屠夫助手丈夫
and silence them once and for all.
彻底解决掉他们俩
Again, the question of why has puzzled historians for decades. 而他的动机又一次让史学家百思不解
It's true that they had seen him execute Dodd Gerhardt
他们确实看到他枪决了多德·格哈特
and that they were the only ones left
也只剩下他们
who could reveal his treachery for what it was.
来揭开他为何变节的谜底
But maybe the reason was deeper.
但也许有更深层的原因
Professional, you said.
你说要专业人士那种
Yeah.
对
Tired of this life.
受够这样的生活了
The fact that he had shown his true self to them
实际上他在一时脆弱之下
in a moment of vulnerability.
向他们展现了真实的自己
Oh! Gotta make a break for it, hon!
亲爱的我们得赶紧逃出去
Are -- are -- are you seein' this?
你... 你看到这玩意了吗
It's just a flyin' saucer, Ed. We gotta go.
就是个飞碟艾德我们得走了
Officer down!
警员中枪
I shoulda gone home with ya.
我该跟你一起回家的
Turns out I didn't go.
结果我没回家
Grateful for that.
太感激了
What the...
怎么...
Okay, then.
那好吧
Yeah. All right.
好这样按着
Peggy? Ed?
佩吉艾德
On the run, u202dwith the indian in pursuit. 逃跑了那个印第安人去追他们了
Go.
去吧
I can make it.
我能挺过去
Dinner Sunday?
周日一起吃晚餐
I'll be there -- in a suit of armor.
我会穿着铠甲去赴宴的。