英语口语:电影中常见的台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

学习英语⼝语,其实不能只是光看书本上的知识,要结合实际来说,来练,的办法是看电影学英语,因为电影⾥⾯的场景和场合是不同的,只有在各种不同场合真正⽤到的才是⾃⼰⽣活和⼯作中实际⽤到的。

下⾯为⼤家推荐点电影⾥⾯常⽤台词的英语⼝语,⼤家也可以看⼀下这些电影来进⼀步学习。

1.“Bond. James Bond”
1. “邦德。

詹姆斯邦德”(出⾃007系列《诺博⼠》)
The first time James Bond introduces himself to Sylvia Trench.
詹姆斯·邦德第⼀次向西尔维亚介绍⾃⼰的时候说了这句话。

This has now become so iconic as an introduction that people (often men!) use it to introduce
themselves in a humorous way, for example, “My name’s Streat. Shanthi Streat”.
现在这句话已经成为了⼀个经典的⾃我介绍,尤其是男⼠会这样介绍⾃⼰以⽰幽默,⽐如你可以说:“My name’s Streat. Shanthi Streat”,先说姓,再说名。

2. “Who you gonna call?”
2. “你要找谁?”(出⾃《捉⿁敢死队》)
This was a music hit for Ray Parker Jr in 1984 and has since become a popular catchphrase especially
if you need to call a plumber or electrician to fix something in the house.
这是罗伊·帕克·杰在1984年为电影写的主题曲歌名,现在已经成为了流⾏语,如果你需要⽔管⼯或是电⼯来家⾥维修的时候,可以说这句话。

3. “You talking to me?”
3. “你和我说话?”(出⾃《出租车司机》)
Robert De Niro’s character Bickle is looking at himself in the mirror and is imagining a situation
where he can pull out his gun.
罗伯特·德尼罗扮演的贝克站在镜⼦前想象⾃⼰掏出枪恐吓别⼈的场景。

A lot of people use it again in a humorous way when they want to sound intimidating.
当⼈们希望表现⾃⼰的话有威慑⼒的时候,会说这句话,当然这也是⼀种幽默的说法。

4. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”
4. “说实话,关我⽑事”(出⾃《乱世佳⼈》)
Rhett Butler, to Scarlett, answering her question of where to go, what to do
⽩瑞德⽤这句话来回答郝思嘉的问题:“你要去哪,去⼲什么”
“I don’t give a damn” is another way of saying “I don’t care”. If you’re particularly annoyed
with someone you could use this expression.
“I don’t give a damn”意思和“I don’t care”⼀样,都是表⽰不在乎,当你对某⼈感到厌烦的时候可以这样说。

5. “Hasta la vista…baby.”
5.“⼀会⼉见”(出⾃《终结者2:审判⽇》,原⽂西班⽛语)
The Terminator, to T-1000, before shattering his liquid nitrogen frozen body
终结者在打破机器⼈杀⼿T-1000的液氮⾝体前说了这句话。

You can use this any time to say goodbye to someone (without needing to kill them off, of course!)
在和别⼈说再见的时候,你可以⽤这句话代替。

(当然,不⽤把对⽅⼲掉哈!)
6. “May the Force be with you.”
6.“愿⼒量与你同在”(出⾃《星球⼤战4:曙光乍现》)
This catchphrase is so popular that there is even a play on words that is used for 4 May
‘May the Fourth be with you’
这句话⾮常流⾏,甚⾄还衍⽣了⼀句专门在5⽉4号说的话:“May the Fourth be with you’” 因为读⾳⼀样啦!
7. “My momma always said, ‘Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you’re
gonna get.”
7. 我妈说,“⼈⽣就像⼀盒巧克⼒,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味”(出⾃《阿⽢正传》)
Forrest, telling someone at a bus stop his mother’s sayings.
阿⽢在汽车站和路⼈说他妈妈讲过的⼀句话。

You use it when you want to feel wise about life.
当你想表达⽣活的智慧的时候可以说这句话。

8. “I’ll be back.”
8. “我会回来的”(出⾃《终结者》)
This catchphrase coined by Arnold Schwarzenegger has been voted best movie catchphrase of all
time.
这句来⾃施⽡⾟格的台词被评为最棒电影流⾏语。

It can be used anywhere and anytime.
任何场合你都可以⽤。

9. “Houston, we have a problem.”
9. “我们有⿇烦了”(出⾃《阿波罗13号》)
Jim Lovell, informing Mission Control about a troublesome situation
吉姆·洛威尔向控制中⼼报告突发状况时的台词
This is often used as a joke when you actually do have a problem.
当你真的有问题的时候,可以说这句话调侃⼀下。

10. “Go ahead, make my day.”
10. “继续吧,让我⾼兴⾼兴”(出⾃《拨云见⽇》)
Clint Eastwood playing Harry Callahan, to a small-time restaurant robber
克林特·伊斯特伍德扮演的哈利·卡拉汗对餐厅⾥的抢劫犯说的话。

A great catchphrase to use if you want to challenge someone to do something that they shouldn’t really do.
如果你认为别⼈不该做某事,可以说这句话以⽰不满。

切记,英语⼝语的学习,实际练习是异常重要的,⼩编也期待着⼩伙伴们的⽔平能够早⽇提⾼。

相关文档
最新文档