《银翼杀手2049》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
复♥制♥人
是泰瑞公♥司♥研制的合成人被用于外星殖民地
它们力量过人是理想的劳动力
因为一系列暴♥乱♥ 复♥制♥人的生产遭禁泰瑞公♥司♥破产
21世纪20年代中叶生态系统崩溃企业家尼安德·华♥莱♥士♥
发明了人造农业避免了饥荒发生他由此发迹
华♥莱♥士♥收♥购♥了泰瑞公♥司♥的残部研发出顺服的新一批复♥制♥人
许多寿命无限的旧型号♥复♥制♥人连锁8型幸存下来
他们被追捕被"退休"
追捕他们的人依然叫做
复♥制♥人
银翼杀手
加利福尼亚州 2049年
洛杉矶警局
自动驾驶模式
希望你不介意我擅自进来了
I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty.
我很小心没带进来灰尘
I was careful not to drag in any dirt.
我不介意灰尘
I don't mind the dirt.
但我很介意
I do mind...
不速之客
unannounced visits.
你是警♥察♥吗
You police?
你是萨珀·莫尔顿吗公民号♥NK68514
Are you Sapper Morton? Civic number NK68514?
-我是个农民 -我看出来了
- I'm a farmer. - I saw that.
你种什么
What do you farm?
这是个蛋白质农场
It's a protein farm.
由华♥莱♥士♥设计
Wallace design.
我闻到的是这个吗
Is that what I smell?
是我种的留着自己吃的
Grow that just for me.
大蒜
Garlic.
大蒜
Garlic.
你可以尝尝
Go on, try some.
不用了谢谢你
No, thank you.
我比较喜欢空着肚子
I prefer to keep an empty stomach
去处理一天里难熬的部分
until the hard part of the day is done.
你来这儿多久了
How long you been here?
从2020年开始
Since 2020.
你并非一直都是个农民是吗
But you haven't always been a farmer, have you? 你的包
Your bag.
那是殖民地医疗用包
It's colonial medical use.
由军队发放
Military issue.
你以前驻在哪卡兰星吗
Where were you? Calantha?
那场景想必很凶残
Must have been brutal.
你是想逮捕我吗
Plan on taking me in?
让他们把我解剖了看看
Let them take a look inside?
莫尔顿先生
Mr. Morton...
如果能逮捕你
if taking you in is an option...
那我很是乐意
I would much prefer that to the alternative.
你肯定知道早晚会有人找上门的
I'm sure you knew it would be someone in time. 很遗憾那个人是我
I'm sorry it had to be me.
都一样
Good as any.
如果你不介意
Now, if you don't mind...
能否请你往左上看
if you could just look up and to the left, please.
请不要站起来
Please don't get up.
杀死你的同类是什么感受
How's it feel killing your own kind?
我不用"退休"同类因为我们不会逃
I don't retire my own kind because we don't run. 只有旧型号♥才逃
Only older models do.
你们这些新型号♥乐意干这种脏活
And you new models are happy scraping the shit... 是因为你们从未见过奇迹
because you've never seen a miracle.
全部拍照取证
Just photograph everything.
呼叫长官
Madam, please.
洛杉矶警局来电
Incoming L.A.P.D. Re-codec hash.
洛杉矶警局
你受伤了我可不付你医疗费
You're hurt. I'm not paying for that.
-我粘一下就好 -汇报
- I'll glue it. - And?
残存的几个连锁8型之一
One of the tail-end Nexus 8s.
他好像对你下手不轻
He looks like he could take your head off.
是啊
He tried.
他去了卡兰星之后擅自离队
He went AWOL after Calantha...
同行的还有几个也要处理掉
with a few more in his outfit I wouldn't mind closing out.
-就他一个人吗 -就他一个人
- Just him? - Just him.
回来测基线
Come on home for your baseline.
稍等长官
One moment, madam.
地下30米最大深度扫描
Thirty meters to maximum depth.
洛杉矶警局证物
那是什么
What is that?
我派个挖掘小队过去
I'll send a dig team.
风暴前回来
Come on home before the storm.
洛杉矶警局
KD6-3.7警官
Officer KD6 - 3.7.
-开始吧准备好了吗 -好了长官
- Let's begin. Ready? - Yes, sir.
背诵你的基线
Recite your baseline.
血黑色的虚无开始编织
And blood-black nothingness began to spin.
一个网络细胞之间相连
A system of cells interlinked within cells...
再相连与那主干再相连
interlinked within cells interlinked within one stem.
滚开劣种
Fuck off, skin-job.
于是在那黑暗衬托下
And dreadfully distinct against the dark,
显现一座喷泉向上高喷的白水柱
a tall white fountain played.
-细胞 -细胞
- Cells. - Cells.
-你进过孤儿院吗细胞 -细胞
- Have you ever been in an institution? Cells. - Cells.
创伤后基线测试警官KD6 - 3.7 2049年6月30号♥
-他们把你关在监狱里吗细胞 -细胞
- Do they keep you in a cell? Cells. - Cells.
如果你没有尽责
When you're not performing your duties,
-他们会把你关进小房♥间吗细胞 -细胞
- do they keep you in a little box? Cells. - Cells.
-相连 -相连
- Interlinked. - Interlinked.
牵着你所爱之人的手是什么感觉相连
What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked. 相连
Interlinked.
他们有教过你指尖相对的感觉吗相连
Did they teach you how to feel finger to finger? Interlinked.
相连
Interlinked.
你渴望你的心与人相连吗相连
Do you long for having your heart interlinked? Interlinked.
相连
Interlinked.
-你梦想过与谁相连吗 -相连
- Do you dream about being interlinked? - Interlinked.
怀抱你的孩子是什么感受相连
What's it like to hold your child in your arms? Interlinked.
相连
Interlinked.
你是否觉得自己有一部分缺少了
Do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing?
-相连 -相连
- Interlinked. - Interlinked.
-细胞之间相连 -细胞之间相连
- Within cells interlinked. - Within cells interlinked.
说三遍
Why don't you say that three times?
细胞之间相连
Within cells interlinked.
细胞之间相连
Within cells interlinked.
细胞之间相连细胞之间相连
Within cells interlinked. Within cells interlinked.
好了
We're done.
很稳定 K
Constant K.
你可以去领奖金了
You can pick up your bonus.
谢谢你长官
Thank you, sir.
注意不要靠近
Caution, keep clear.
注意不要靠近
Caution, keep clear.
注意不要靠近
Caution, keep clear.
随时随地联♥系♥外星殖民地Connect to Off-world any time, any place. 20分钟后开始
Packages start at 20 minutes.
提供多种选择
Many options available.
乔伊会去任何你想让她去的地方
Joi goes anywhere you want her to go.
随时随地联♥系♥外星殖民地Connect to Off-world any time, any place. 20分钟后开始
Packages start at 20 minutes.
帅气的铁皮兵你怎么了
你现在回来了笨蛋
谁他妈会在这儿等你
我要把你这个混♥蛋♥赶出去滚劣种
K 我没听见你你回来早了
K? I didn't hear you. You're early.
你不想让我回家吗
You want me to come back?
-快去洗洗吧 -遵命长官
- Just go scrub. - Yes, ma'am.
你的会开得怎样
How was your meeting?
就平时那样
The usual.
你今天过得如何
How was your day?
我都快得幽闭恐惧症了
I'm getting cabin fever.
99.9%消毒水
99.9 percent detoxified water.
工作时出了点意外
I had an accident at work.
衬衣大概是毁了
I think I ruined my shirt.
我确信我能补好它拿给我看看
I'm sure I can fix that for you. Let me take a look at it.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
-你想先喝一杯吗 -给我倒一杯吧
- Do you want a drink first? - Pour me one, will you?
我在尝试新菜谱
I'm trying a new recipe.
再多练练就能成了
I just need a bit more practice.
别忙活了
Don't fuss.
我应该腌久一点的希望不会干
I should have marinated it longer. I hope it isn't dry.
你知道这首歌♥是1966年由重显唱片公♥司♥发行的吗Did you know this song was released in 1966 on Reprise Records?
当时是榜单上第一名
It was number one on the charts.
很快就好了最后再收个尾
It won't be much longer. Just putting on the finishing touches.
好啦准备好了希望你喜欢
Okay, it's ready. I hope you're gonna like it.
我说了不用忙活的
I told you not to fuss.
但我仍然...
And yet....
好啦用餐愉快
Voilà! Bon appétit.
我想你了宝贝甜心
I missed you, baby sweet.
亲爱的这太美了
Honey, it's beautiful.
把腿翘起来
Just put your feet up.
放轻松
Relax.
今天可够呛了吧
Was a day?
是很够呛
It was a day.
你读给我听好吗
Would you read to me?
弗拉基米尔·纳博科夫《微暗的火》
能让你好受一些
It'll make you feel better.
-你讨厌那本书 -我也不想读
- You hate that book. - I don't wanna read either.
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
你想跳舞还是想拆礼物
Do you wanna dance, or do you wanna open your present? 什么礼物
What present?
-这个 -今天是什么日子
- This one. - What's the occasion?
就当做是...
Let's just say...
-我们的纪念日吧 -是吗
- it's our anniversary. - Is it?
不是但我们就当做是吧
No, but let's just say that it is.
好吗
Okay?
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
投射仪
An emanator.
乔伊
检测到投射仪正在连接
华♥莱♥士♥
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的现在你想去哪里都可以了
Honey, you can go anywhere you want in the world now.
你想先去哪
Where do you wanna go first?
和你在一起时我很开心
I'm so happy when I'm with you.
你不必这么说
You don't have to say that.
语♥音♥信息
语♥音♥信息
正在播放
挖掘完成了我们发现了一条新线索
The dig's come through. We have a new lead.
马上过来
Get down here.
碳读数 14.6GPH
Carbon read: 14.6 GPH.
这箱子是个士兵个人用品箱
Your box is a military footlocker,
属于萨珀·莫尔顿
issued to Sapper Morton...
被当成了棺材有创意
creatively repurposed as an ossuary:
里面装了一箱尸骨
a box of bones.
除了骨头就只有头发
Nothing else in it but hair.
土壤样本检测显示她已经入土30年了
The soil samples indicate that she's been buried for 30 years. 骨头全部被拆开洗干净
Bones all dismantled, fully cleaned,
然后仔细安放好了
meticulously laid to rest.
"她"
"She"?
死因是什么珂珂
Cause of death, Coco?
没有裂痕没有外伤的迹象但是...
No breaks, no sign of trauma, except...
髂骨骨裂了
a fracture through the ilium.
产道狭窄胎儿一定是被卡住了
It's a narrow birth canal. Baby must have got stuck. 她当时怀孕了吗
She was pregnant?
所以她不是被他杀了
So he didn't kill her?
她死于难产
She died in childbirth.
那是什么
What's that?
往回
Go back.
放大
Closer.
再放大
Closer.
那是什么
What's that?
骼脊上的切口
Notching in the iliac crest.
尖端很细像是把手术刀
It's fine-point, like a scalpel.
看着像是u200c紧急剖腹产
That looks like an emergency C-section.
切口很规则没有挣扎的痕迹
The cuts are clean. No sign of a struggle.
他曾经是军医
He was a combat medic.
也许他想救她但没成功
Maybe he tried to save her, and he just couldn't.
他看着可不像是会救人的那种
He didn't seem like the saving type.
他不辞劳苦埋了她
He went to the trouble of burying her.
一个多愁善感的劣种
A sentimental skin-job.
抱歉
Sorry.
那孩子在哪
So where's the kid?
你扫描了整片区域吗
You scan the whole field?
只有泥土和虫子没有其他尸体了
Just dirt and worms. No other bodies.
也许被他吃了
Maybe he ate it.
不可能
That's not possible.
她是个复♥制♥人
She was a Replicant.
怀孕了
Pregnant.
这个世界界限分明
The world is built on a wall.
把人和复♥制♥人区分开
It separates kind.
不管哪一边知道这个界限消失了
Tell either side there's no wall,
都会引发战争
you bought a war.
或是屠♥杀♥
Or a slaughter.
所以你刚刚...
So what you saw...
什么都没有看见
didn't happen.
遵命长官
Yes, madam.
我的职责就是维护秩序
It is my job to keep order.
这就是我们的职责我们维护秩序
That's what we do here. We keep order.
您想这件事消失吗
You want it gone?
抹除一切
Erase everything.
-孩子也不放过吗 -一切痕迹
- Even the child? - All trace.
你还有话要说吗
You have anything more to say?
我从没退休过自然出生的东西
I've never retired something that was born before. 有什么区别
What's the difference?
自然出生意味着有灵魂我猜
To be born is to have a soul, I guess.
你是要抗命吗
Are you telling me no?
我都不知道有违抗命令这一说长官
I wasn't aware that was an option, madam.
好样的
Attaboy.
你没有那东西也挺好的
You've been getting on fine without one.
什么东西长官
What's that, madam?
灵魂
A soul.
你们这些新型号♥乐意干脏活
And you new models are happy scraping the shit...
是因为你们从未见过奇迹
because you've never seen a miracle.
华♥莱♥士♥公♥司♥ 地球总部
我来查一个以前的序列号♥
Just checking in on an old serial number.
有DNA吗
Confirmation DNA?
有头发
I got hair.
样本 45-27
第A5-869号♥抽屉
旧型号♥
An old one.
大断电之前的
Pre-Blackout.
那就有点难找了
That's gonna be tough.
大断电后剩下的数据不多
Not much from then.
留下的也是...
And what's there is...
沧海一粟
thick milky.
您可以根据需要定制复♥制♥人
You can customize them as much as you'd like.
让它们多接近于人类都可以
As human as you want them to be.
不过您只是想在钻井现场使用对吧
But your operation is strictly a drill site, isn't it?
是我就不会把钱浪费在
I wouldn't waste your money
提高智力忠诚度和外表上
on intelligence, attachment or appeal.
还是说您想在订单里加点情趣型号♥的
Unless you'd like to add some pleasure models to your order. 请求查询背景信息
我们改天再聊行吗
Would it be possible to reschedule this call, please?
所有人都记得大断电的时候自己在哪你呢
Everyone remembers where they were at the Blackout. You? 那是我生产前的事了
That was a little before my time.
我当时和父母在家里度过了黑暗的十天
I was home with my folks, then 10 days of darkness.
所有机器都停止了运行
Every machine stopped cold.
等来电的时候我们的数据都被抹去了
When the lights came back, we were wiped clean.
照片文件所有的数据都没了
Photos, files, every bit of data, gone.
银行记录也没了
Bank records too.
那倒无所谓
Didn't mind that.
只不过留存下来的居然是纸质记录
It's funny it's only paper that lasted.
毕竟我们把所有东西都存在了硬盘里
I mean, we had everything on drives.
什么都放在里面
Everything, everything, everything.
我妈现在一想到我的婴儿照没了都会哭呢
My mom still cries over the lost baby pictures.
那真可惜你小时候一定很可爱
Well, it's a shame. You must have been adorable.
很零碎没多少信息
Pretty fractured. Not much on it.
禁令颁布前生产的上一代复♥制♥人
One of the last gens, pre-Prohibition.
标准配置
Standard issue.
-泰瑞公♥司♥研发的 -其他信息呢
- Made by Tyrell. - And?
不足为奇
Unremarkable.
不足为奇
"Unremarkable"?
我们肯定能给他找到其他线索
There must be something else we can find for him.
又找回了个旧复♥制♥人
Another prodigal serial number returns.
30年的案子终于结了
A 30-year-old open case finally closed.
谢谢您警官
Thank you, officer.
华♥莱♥士♥先生派我来的我叫露芙
I'm here for Mr. Wallace. I'm Luv.
他给你取了名字
He named you.
你一定很特别
Must be special.
我是代华♥莱♥士♥先生来的
I'm here for Mr. Wallace.
请跟我走
Follow me.
老一代复♥制♥人坏了整个项目的名声
The ancient models give the entire endeavor a bad name.
这是华♥莱♥士♥先生给世界带来的馈赠不是吗What a gift, don't you think, from Mr. Wallace to the world?
要不是他收♥购♥了泰瑞公♥司♥
The outer colonies would never
让这项技术死灰复燃
have flourished had he not bought Tyrell...
外星殖民地也不会这么兴旺
revivified the technology.
我们做出的贡献远不仅如此
To say the least of what we do.
连锁8型
原型
你好像也是我们的顾客
I see you're also a customer.
对我们的产品还满意吗
Are you satisfied with our product?
她非常逼真谢谢
She's very realistic. Thank you.
到了所有的废弃信息都在这
Here. All the junk is in here.
你真走运华♥莱♥士♥先生喜欢收藏数据Lucky for you, Mr. Wallace is a data hoarder.
这里好久没人来过了
No one's been down here in ages.
请见谅
Sorry about that.
我们那时所有的内存数据
All our memory bearings from the time.
在大断电时都受到了损害
They were all damaged in the Blackout.
不过有时会有片段幸存
But there are sometimes fragments.
泰瑞公♥司♥档案
你有个儿子
You got a little boy.
他在向你展示他的蝴蝶标本还有杀虫罐
He shows you his butterfly collection, plus the killing jar.
我会带他去看医生
I'd take him to the doctor.
-有只黄蜂爬在你的手臂上 -我会杀了它
- There's a wasp crawling on your arm. - I'd kill it.
你在读一本杂♥志♥
You're reading a magazine.
其中有一页是一位女性的全幅裸体照
You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl.
这是在测试
Is this testing
我是复♥制♥人还是同性恋戴克先生whether I'm a Replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?
请直接回答问题
Just answer the questions, please.
至少当时某些人还不知道她是什么
It was unclear what she was, at least to someone.
这是在做测试
This was a test.
那时人们很难辨认出复♥制♥人
We were difficult to spot then.
你找到她有什么不寻常的吗
Was there anything unusual about how you found her?
还需要开展正式调查
To warrant an official investigation?
你也知道人们是怎么看待旧型号♥的
You know how people are about old serial numbers.
他们了解了这些复♥制♥人的下落后会更安心Everyone just sleeps better when they know where they got to. 她喜欢他
She likes him.
喜欢谁
Who?
戴克警官
This Officer Deckard.
她想激怒他
She's trying to provoke him.
被问及私人问题的时候会让人亢奋
It is invigorating being asked personal questions.
会让人觉得
Makes one feel...
被需要
desired.
你喜欢你的工作吗警官
Do you enjoy your work, officer?
感谢华♥莱♥士♥先生让你来接待Please thank Mr. Wallace for your time.
你曾与戴克警官共事
You worked with Officer Deckard...
过去的时候
back in the day.
能和我说说他吗
What can you tell me about him?
他喜欢单独行动
He liked to work alone.
我也是
So did I.
所以我们就做了搭档好各自行动
So we worked together to keep it that way.
就这些
That was it.
还有其他信息吗
Anything else you can tell me?
他对这个世界没有眷念
He wasn't long for this world.
为什么
How so?
他的眼神
Something in his eyes.
我怎样才能联♥系♥到他
Any idea how I could contact him?
联♥系♥不到
None.
他退休了
He's nyugdíjas.
退役了
Retired.
怎么回事
What happened?
大概得到他想要的了
Probably got what he wanted.
得以孤身一人
To be alone.
欢迎回来先生
Welcome back, sir.
您想在装运前审查一下新型号♥吗先生
You wanted to review the new model, sir, before shipment? 天使永远不该不拿礼物
An angel should never enter the kingdom of heaven...
就进入天堂
without a gift.
你至少说"婴孩降生"
Can you at least pronounce, "a child is born"?
新型号♥
A new model.
那我们来看看她吧
Well, let us see her, then.
出生后第一反应
The first thought...
人们会感到恐惧
one tends to fear...
来保护自己的肉体
to preserve the clay.
真是迷人
It's fascinating.
我们还未搞清楚自己是什么之前
Before we even know what we are...
就害怕失去它了
we fear to lose it.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
现在我们来看看你
Now, let's have a look at you.
我们制♥造♥天使
We make angels...
来造福文明社会
in the service of civilization.
是的过去有过坏天使
Yes, there were bad angels once.
我现在造的是好天使
I make good angels now.
由此我们征服了九个新世界
That is how I took us to nine new worlds.
九个
Nine.
孩子数手指头也能数到九
A child can count to nine on fingers.
那些星球应该属于我们
We should own the stars.
是的先生
Yes, sir.
文明的每次飞跃
Every leap of civilization
都是以可支配的[一次性的]劳动力为基础的was built off the back of a disposable workforce. 我们不再对奴隶感兴趣
We lost our stomach for slaves...
除非是改造过的
unless engineered.
但我只能造出这么多
But I can only make so many.
那贫瘠的牧场
That barren pasture...
寸草不生
empty...
因盐碱而荒芜
and salted...
就这里
right here.
星际间的死区
The dead space between the stars.
这里我们必须为天堂而改变这里
And this, the seat that we must change for heaven.
我无法让他们生育我发誓我努力过了
I cannot breed them. So help me, I have tried.
我们需要比以往更多的复♥制♥人
We need more Replicants than can ever be assembled. 数百万由此来制♥造♥数万亿Millions, so we can be trillions more.
我们可以攻占伊甸园
We could storm Eden and retake her.
泰瑞最后的秘诀
Tyrell's final trick:
生育
Procreation.
更完美了却无法再生
Perfected, then lost.
但有个孩子
But there is a child.
把孩子带来
Bring it to me.
是
Sir.
最出色的天使
The best angel of all.
对吧露芙
Aren't you, Luv?
穿绿色夹克的男人
The man with the green jacket.
他杀了萨珀查清楚他知道些什么
The one who killed Sapper. Find out what he knows. 你好啊帅哥
Hello, hello, A-Boy.
一个人吗
You alone?
他是银翼杀手
我认得他
他很危险你走不走
没关系
It's fine.
愿意给我买♥♥包烟吗
Wanna buy a lady a cigarette?
你连笑都不笑
Oh, you don't even smile.
你没听到你朋友说的话吗
Didn't you hear your friends?
你不知道我是谁吗
Don't you know what I am?
知道
Yeah.
吃米饭的男人
Guy eating rice.
那是什么
What's that?
是棵树
It's a tree.
我从没见过树
Never seen a tree before.
很美
It's pretty.
已经死了
It's dead.
谁会留着一棵死树呢
Now, who keeps a dead tree?
你不会杀了我吧会吗
You're not gonna kill me, are you?
不一定你是什么型号♥
Depends. What's your model number?
你看我眼睛下面不就知道了
Why don't you look under my eye and find out?
你不喜欢真正的女孩
You don't like real girls.
我一直在这儿
Well, I'm always here.
你不能拿
You can't take those.
当然我通过正常程序也有文件证明
Of course not. Proper channels and paperwork.
都在这儿
It's all here.
帮我拿一下
Hold this for me.
这呢给你
Yep. Here you go.
珂珂死了
Coco is dead.
骨头不见了
Bones are gone.
消息已经传出去了才用了多长时间
It's out. Already out. How long did that take?
有什么消息别告诉我什么都没有
So, what do you have for me? And don't say nothing.
我找到了那个
I found that.
一只袜子
A sock?
-你从哪儿找到的 -萨珀家
- Where'd you find it? - Sapper's.
有其他东西吗
Anything else?
我把剩下的都烧了
I burned everything else.
那这是什么这日期是什么
Then what's this? What's that date?
是生日还是死期
Is that a birthday? Is that a death day?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
只有我意识到了会发生什么吗
Am I the only one that can see the fucking sunrise here?
这会毁掉世界的 K
This breaks the world, K.
我认识很多个复♥制♥人
You know, I've known a lot of your kind.
都很优秀但我有时会忘记你也是
All useful, but with you, I sometimes forget.
我小时候一个复♥制♥人都没有
We didn't have any of you where I was a kid.
你记得什么吗
Do you remember anything?
关于以前的事你还记得多少做我手下之前
Before you were under me, you have any memories from before? 我有记忆
I have memories...
但都不是真实的是植入的
but they're not real. They're just implants.
跟我说说
Tell me one.
你的童年记忆
From when you were a kid.
我觉得跟别人讲童年的事很奇怪
I feel strange sharing a childhood story,
因为我没有童年
considering I was never a child.
如果我命令你你肯说吗
Well, would it help you share if I told you it was an order?
我记得我以前有个玩具
I have one about a toy that I had.
一匹木头小马
A wooden horse.
底部刻了字
With an inscription underneath.
我只记得有一群小男孩想抢走它
All I remember is a group of boys trying to take it away from me. 所以我跑走了
So I run.
我想找个地方把它藏起来
I go looking for a place to hide it,
而我周围只有一个黑黑的炉子
and the only place is this dark furnace.
那里一片漆黑我很害怕
It's very dark, and I'm very scared...
但那个木马是我的全部所以我还是进去了
but this horse is all I have, so I go in anyway.
然后那些孩子抓住了我
Later on, those kids find me...
他们打我让我告诉他们木马在哪但我没说
and they beat me to tell them where it is, but I don't. 就这些
That's it.
小小K保护自己的东西
Little K, fighting for what's his.
这个故事不错
It's a good one.
看着我
Look at me.
我们都在寻找真实
We're all just looking out for something real.
如果我全喝了会怎么样
What happens if I finish that?
我是不是该回去工作了长官
Shouldn't I get back to work, madam?
查查DNA库向我汇报
Check back in after DNA base.
纽约警局
DNA档案室
KD6-3.7警官
Officer KD6 - 3.7.
请求搜索
Request.
输入日期
2021年6月10日出生的孩子的DNA记录
DNA records children born 6-10-21.
查询有无异常
Looking for anomalies.
数据错误
有晶体备份数据吗
You have the satcrystal backup?
错误
所有注解数据已被破坏无法解读处理
好吧
Okay.
运行原始数据吧
Run it raw.
人类就是由数据构成的
Mere data makes a man.
A C T G
A and C and T and G.
你的基因编码只由四个字母组成
The alphabet of you. All from four symbols.
我只有两个
I'm only two:
1和0
One and zero.
虽然只有一半但却加倍优雅亲爱的
Half as much but twice as elegant, sweetheart.
你不喜欢你的长官
You don't prefer your madam?
你刚刚在偷听
You were listening.
也许
Maybe.
你没有告诉她真♥相♥ 看来你还不够喜欢她You didn't like her enough to tell her the truth.
2021年6月10日
Six, 10 and 21.
也没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
这故事你跟我讲了多少遍了
How many times have you told me that story?
你的记忆
Your memory?
底部刻着的日期
The date carved beneath.
2021年6月10日
Six, 10 and 21.
巧合吗
Coincidence?
一个危险的巧合
A dangerous coincidence.
我早就知道你很特别
I always knew you were special.
或许这就是你的特别之处
Maybe this is how.
一个孩子
A child.
自然出生
Of woman born.
通过生产降临到这个世上
Pushed into the world.
被人需要
Wanted.
被人爱
Loved.
若这是真的
Well, if it were true...
我余生都会被我这样的人追杀
I'd be hunted for the rest of my life by someone just like me. 偶尔做下梦也没什么
It's okay to dream a little.
-不是吗 -你是我就不会这样想了
- Isn't it? - Not if you're us.
停
Stop.
对比4847和2181组数据
Put up 4847 and 2181 side-by-side.
完全一致翻译
They're identical. Translate.
性别女性别男
一男一女
A boy and a girl.
-这不可能 -为什么
- It's impossible. - Why?
性别男
两个人的DNA不可能完全相同
Two people can't have identical DNA.
性别女
有一个人是假的是复♥制♥品
One of these isn't real. It's a copy.
他们都在莫瑞尔·科尔孤儿院呆过
They were both processed at the Morrill Cole Orphanage. 莫瑞尔·科尔孤儿院
死亡证明
这上面说女孩死在那了
It says the girl died there.
死因是遗传缺陷
Genetic disorder.
迦拉太综合症
Galatians Syndrome.
男孩
And the boy...
消失了
disappears.
那个孤儿院在哪
Where's the orphanage?
想出去兜风吗
You wanna go for a ride?
即将离开
大洛杉矶地区
洛杉矶废物处理厂
圣迭戈
到了
Well, here we are.
系上安全带
Buckle up.
K
K?
K K
K? K?
K K K
K? K? K?
退后
Stay back.
开火
Fire again.
开火
Fire again.
开火
Fire.
朝东六十米
Two hundred feet to the east. 开火
Fire.
北面
Go north.
开火
Fire.
停向东转20度
Stop. Twenty degrees east.
停
Stop.
放大
Zoom in.
再拉近一点
Closer.
拜托
Oh, come on.
站起来
Get up.
干活去
Do your fucking job.
找到那个孩子
Find the child.
看好车
Watch the car.
每一块都要找出来
Every last piece,
否则我就把你们赶到外面去
or I'll put you outside where the sky is raining... 任火球砸死你们
where it's raining fire!
你们是来干活的
You're in here to work.
不干活的人我不需要
And if you're not working, I don't need you.
我不需要任何...
I don't need any of--
镍用来建殖民飞船
The nickel is for the colonial ships.
这是他们或我们最接近...
Closest any of them or any of us is gonna get...
外星殖民地的美好生活的时候了
to that grand life Off-world.
我真的鼓励他们玩耍让他们有事可做
And I encourage play, I do. Keeps them occupied... 还能保持身手敏捷对吧
and it makes them nimble, right?
但是是工作
But it's work.
是工作将他们塑造成有价值的孩子
It's work that molds them into a child worth having.
选吧
So come on, now.
你想要什么类型的
What sort do you have in mind?
我这儿各种都有
Because I got all kinds.
洛杉矶警局
-不不不 -我不买♥♥
- Oh, no, no, no. - I'm not buying.
不不这只是我的生存手段我也很公平
No, no, no. This is just my game, and I play it fair.
不不比你大的人物...
No. No, I mean, bigger than you....
比你大的人物也曾让我关闭这里
Bigger than you have tried to shut me down. Bigger than you.
而且他们还是真实的人类
And they were men, at that.
约30年前有个小男孩来过这里
A little boy came through here about 30 years back.
我要看你的记录
I need to see your records.
合法安置私下买♥♥卖♥♥ 我都要看Legitimate placements, private sales, everything.
我没保存那么久以前的记录
Don't keep records that far back.
-没有吗 -没有
- You don't? - I don't.
抱歉
Sorry.
帮不了你
Can't help you.
-是吗 -是的
- You can't? - Nope.
我觉得你帮得了
I think you can.
我觉得你这样的人记性都很好。