培训西餐英语-EnglishforWesternfoodnew
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
培训西餐英语-EnglishforWesternfoodnew Content Table
目录
Lesson 1 Taking a Reservation (1)
接受预定
Lesson 2 Greeting & Seating (6)
问候 & 安排就座
Lesson 3 Taking Orders (9)
点单
Lesson 4 Recommending a Dish (13)
推荐菜品
Lesson 5 Serving the Food (16)
上菜
Lesson 6 Clearing the Table (17)
清理桌面
Lesson 7 Handling Complaints (19)
处理投诉
Lesson 8 Checking the bill (23)
确认帐单
Lesson 9 Showing Directions (26)
指引
Lesson 10 Common words in F & B (32)
餐饮常用单词
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
Lesson One Taking a Reservation 接受预订词汇 Words & Expressions How many 多少
Spell 拼读
Quarter 一刻钟
Half 一半
Book/Booking 预定
Correct 正确的
Change 改变
Cancel 取消
15 minutes past eight 8点15分
15 minutes to eight 8点45分
基本句型 Basic Sentences
, Can I help you…?
有什么可以帮到您?
, What day, please?
请问是哪天,
, What time, please?
请问是什么时间,
, For how many?
一行几位,
, Could I have the name, please?
请问怎么称呼您,
, Could you spell that, please?
您可以拼读一下吗,
, I’d like to make a reservation/booking, please.
我打算预定。
, Can I change it to……
我可以改到……
- - 1
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
有用的句子 Useful sentences
, Good morning (afternoon, evening), Mountain Cafe, may I help you?
早上好(下午好、晚上好),山景阁,有什么需要帮忙,
, How many persons are there in your party? (A table for four/ five/ eight)
请问您需要订几人台,(四位、五位、八位)
, When will you arrive (at the restaurant) / here?
请问您大概什么时间到达本餐厅,
, May I know your name? How to spell it?
请问您贵姓,怎么写呢,
, May I have your telephone number, please?
可以留下您的联系电话吗,
, Is there anything special that we need prepare (in advance) / earlier? (e.g. birthday cake/ wine)
有什么特别的事物需要我们提前准备的吗,如生日蛋糕、红酒等)
对话Conversations
Dialogue one: Phone reservation
对话一:电话预定
E=Employee
C=Customer
E: Good afternoon, Mountain Cafe. Can I help you?
中午好,山景阁。
请问有什么可以帮到您,
C: I’d like to book a table, please.
我想预定餐位。
E: Certainly, sir. For what day, please?
好的,先生。
请问您预定哪一天的,
C: For this evening.
今晚。
E: At what time?
几点钟,
C: 8 o’clock(eight), please.
8点钟。
E: And for how many people?
一行几位,
- - 2
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
C: Four.
四位。
E: Could I have the name, please?
请问怎么称呼您,
C: Manning.
Manning.
E: Could you spell that, please?
可以拼读您的名字吗,
C: Of course. M-A-double N-I-N-G.
可以。
M-A-两个N-I-N-G
E: Thank you, sir. I’ll just confirm your booking: A table for four at 8 o’clock this evening.
Is that correct?
谢谢您,先生。
我现在确认您的预定信息: 您预定今晚8点钟的一张4人台,是这样的吗,
C: Yes, it is. Thank you.
是的。
谢谢。
E: Thank you and good afternoon, sir.
谢谢您,再次祝您下午愉快,先生。
Dialogue two: Changing reservations 对话二:更改预定
E=Employee
C=Customer
E: Good morning, Mountain Cafe. Can I help you?
早上好,山景阁。
请问有什么可以帮到您,
C: Good morning. I have a booking for Friday lunch. Can I change it to Saturday?
早上好。
我之前预定的是周五的午餐。
我可以更改到周六吗, E: Certainly madam. Can I have the name?
当然可以,小姐。
请您告诉我您的姓名,可以吗,
C: Murray.
Murray。
E: Can you spell that, please?
您可以拼读您的名字吗,
C: M-U-double R-A-Y.
- - 3
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
M-U-两个 R-A-Y。
E: Ah, yes. Murray for four people at 12:30.
是这样的。
您预定的是中午12:30的四人台。
C: That’s right.
是这样的。
E: I will change your booking to Saturday then. The same time? 我会把您的预定更改到周六。
一样的时间吗,
C: Yes, please. Four people at 12:30. Thank you.
是的。
四个人,中午12:30。
谢谢。
E: You’re welcome.
不用谢。
E: Good evening, Mountain Cafe. Can I help you?
晚上好,山景阁。
请问有什么可以帮到您,
C: Good evening. I’d like to change my booking, please.
晚上好。
我想更改我的预定。
E: For this evening, Sir?
是今晚的吗,先生。
C: Yes.
是的。
E: Can I have the name, please?
请问怎么称呼您,
C: Boswell.
Boswell。
E: Ah yes. Mr. Boswell. A table for two at 7 o’clock.
是的。
Mr. Boswell。
今晚7点钟2人的餐位。
C: That’s right but I’d like to come later, please—8 o’clock. 是的,但我想来晚点,改在8点。
E: Certainly, sir. I will change your booking to 8 o’clock.
当然可以,先生。
我将把您的预定改在8点。
C: And I’d like to change the number of people, too.
我还想改一下预定的人数。
E: Yes, sir?
好的,改成几位哪,
C: Six people, not two. Is that all right?
- - 4
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
6位,不是2位。
可以吗,
E: Yes, sir. That’s not a problem. Let me confirm your reserva tion: A table for six at 8
o’clock this evening for BOSWELL.
好的,先生。
没问题。
我现在确认您的预定信息:BOSWELL先生,您要预定今晚8点钟6人台的餐饮服务。
C: Correct. Thank you so much.
是这样的。
非常感谢。
E: You’re very welcome. See you at 8 o’clock.
您太客气了。
8点见。
轮到你了
Role Play
Time: At noon Characters: Mr. Johnny & a waitress Scene: Mr. Johnny would like to reserve a table by the window for 2 persons at 7 p.m. tonight, as he
wanted to celebrate his girlfriend’s birthday.
Beautiful words can make the world different.
May I help you? How may I help you? What can I do for you?
I’d like to …… May I …… Certainly. Please…
- - 5
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
Lesson Two Greeting & Seating
问候和引领
单词 & 词组Words & Expressions
Reservation /reserve 预订
Non-smoking area 非吸烟区
Fully booked 客满
At the moment/right now 现在、此刻
迎宾(注意,服务人员永远带微笑迎客)Greeting
1. Good morning /evening /Hello, how are you?
早上好(晚上好等)或您好~
2. Long time no see, how are you?
很久不见,近来可好,
3. Staff: How many persons? Smoking-area? This way please.
请问几位,请问吸烟吗,这边请。
Guest: a party for five. 五位。
Five persons.
I’m looking for my friends. 我在找我的朋友。
Could you show me the menu first? 你可以先让我看一下菜牌吗,
I want to order a XX to take away. 我想打包一份XX。
4. May I have the morning paper?
我可以看早报吗,
5. Do you have today’s paper?
我可以看今天的报纸吗,
6. Do you have breakfast coupon?
请问您有早餐券吗,
7. This is breakfast coupon. It can only used at breakfast time.
这是早餐券,只能在早餐时间使用。
8. This is breakfast buffet coupon. It can only used to have buffet. 这是早餐自助餐券,只能用于吃自助餐。
9. You can have a seat and wait for your friend.
您可以先坐一下等您的朋友。
- - 6
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
要求客人等候 Asking the Guests to Wait
1. Sorry Sir/ Madam. All our tables are taken at the moment. Would you mind waiting in the lobby? May
I suggest you to go to the Chinese Restaurant / Japanese Restaurant / Café Royal?
对不起,先生/小姐,我们餐厅现在已经满座了,暂时没有座位了,您介不介
意在大堂等候呢,
或者我建议您去别的餐厅(中餐厅、日本餐厅、或御花园)怎么样,
2. May I have your name, Sir/ Miss?
How many persons?
I’m sorry to keep you waiting。
It will take 10 minutes.
I hope it will not be too long。
It will take 10 minutes.
(如客人愿意等,需记录客人资料)请问您贵姓,先生/小姐,请问您几位,我希
望不会让您等
太久,可能需要10分钟。
(问客人资料并记录,并写上开始等候的时间,一定分清先后顺序) 3. Sir/ Madam, would you mind waiting in the lobby? I will call you when available。
先生/小姐,您可以在外面(大堂)先坐一会,一有位我会立即通知您。
4. I’m sorry. The big tables ar e fully occupied at the moment. Would you mind sitting at this small table?
I’m sorry for the crowd.
对不起,大台都坐满了,您不介意坐这张小台吧,我知道是比较拥挤,真对不起。
5. I’m afraid all our tables are taken. Would you mind sharing a table with others?
对不起,现在已经没位了,您是否介意与其他客人坐一张台,
6. I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起让您久等了。
递菜牌 Presenting the Menu
1. Sir/ Madam, this is our menu, please take your time.
先生/小姐,这是我们的餐厅的菜牌,请随便看看。
2. Would you like something to drink?
首先,要一些什么饮料,
对话 Conversations
W: Good morning, welcome to Mountain Cafe.
早上好。
欢迎光临山景阁。
G: Good morning. 早上好。
W: How many will be in your party, please?
请问您几位,
- - 7
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
G: A table for 3, please.
要一张三人台。
W: Any preference about the location,
您喜欢哪个位置,
Well, by the window, please. G:
那么要一张靠窗的桌子吧。
W: Follow me, please. I will show you to your table. Is it all right?
请随我来。
这张桌您看行吗,
G: This one is very good. Let `s take it.
不错。
我们就要这张吧。
W: Take a seat. Here is the menu, what kind of drink would you
prefer?
请坐。
这是菜单,请问要喝点什么,
G: Do you have Ice lemon tea?
你们有冻柠茶吗,
W: Sure. Just a minute, please.
当然,请稍等。
G: Thank you.
W: You are welcome.
轮到你了
Role Play
Time: At noon Characters: Mr. John & a waiter
Scene: Mr. John comes to have a dinner with his wife today. He
doesn’t mak e a reservation, but he likes a window table.
Beautiful words can make the world different.
Would you like …… Certainly
I’m afraid…… Take/Have a seat
Would you mind …… Could/would
- - 8
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
Lesson Three Taking an Order
点单
准备点单 Taking an order
1. May I take you order, Sir/ Miss?
我可以为您点菜了吗,先生/小姐,
2. What would you like to have?
请问您喜欢吃点什么呢,先生/小姐,
3. How would you like the food?
请问您希望怎么煮(烹调)呢,
4. How would you like your beef? (rare/ medium rare/ medium/medium-well/ well done)
请问您喜欢几成熟呢,先生/小姐,(一成、三成、五成、七成、全熟)
5. Which kind of salad dressing would you prefer, French, Thousand Island, Italian sauce or Oil and
Vinegar?
请问您要配什么沙律酱(伴随沙律),千岛汁、法汁、意大利汁、油醋汁,
6. What kind of sauce do you want to go with? (Steak Sauce / Red Wine Sauce / Mushroom Sauce /
Black Pepper Sauce)
请问您要配什么汁,(牛扒汁、红酒汁、蘑菇汁、黑椒汁)
7. Would you like soup / salad / starter before main course?
请问您要不要在吃主菜之前来一份汤、沙律或头盘呢,先生/小姐。
8. Would you like dessert, coffee or tea, Sir/ Miss?
请问您还需要一些甜品和咖啡、茶吗,先生/小姐,
9. How would you like your eggs? Fried egg, boiled egg, scrambled eggs, omelets, Sir/ Miss?
请问您的鸡蛋是需要怎么做,蒸蛋、煮蛋、炒蛋还是奄列呢,先生/小姐,
10.How would you like your fried eggs? Sunny side up or over easy/ over hard? What would you like
to go with the eggs, bacon, sausage or ham?
请问您的煎蛋是要单面或双面,请问需要配些什么呢,烟肉、香肠或火腿,
11.How would you like your boiled egg? Soft boiled or hard-boiled?
请问您的煮蛋要几分钟(或多长时间),先生/小姐,
对话 Conversation:
Dialogue one: Taking Order 1
对话一:点单1
- - 9
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
W: Are you ready to order now, sir?
您现在要点菜了吗,先生,
G: Yes, please.
是的。
Dialogue two: Taking order 2
对话二:点单 2
W: Good evening. May I take your order?
晚会好,现在可以点单吗,
G: Can you tell me whether it is cooked in peanut oil or sesame oil because I’m allergic to pean uts
& peanut by-products.
你能告诉我这道菜是用花生油烹饪的还是用芝麻油烹饪的,因为我对花生油和
花生制品
过敏。
W: I will check with the chef, sir. Would you like this dish if it
is cooked in sesame oil?
先生,我稍侯和厨师确认一下。
如果这道菜是芝麻油烹饪的,你还点这道菜吗, G: Yes, but please make sure there are no peanuts or peanut by-
products in it.
是的,但要确保这道菜里没有花生或花生制品。
W: Of course, sir…In case there is, may I recommend the Hainan Chicken Rice which is not fried
but poached in chicken broth?
当然可以,先生…如果是那样的话,我可以向您推荐海南鸡饭,这道菜不是炒的,是在
鸡汤中烹饪的。
G: Yes, that will do just fine…
好的,如果是那样的话,可以。
Dialogue three: Taking order 3
对话三:点单 3
W: Good afternoon. May I take your order?
中午好。
现在可以点单了吗,
G: Yes, please. Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?
好的。
你能告诉我今天的例汤吗,
W: Certainly. The soup of the day is roasted tomato served with our homemade bread.
当然可以。
今天的例汤是烤西红柿汤配家常面包。
G: That sounds delicious. I’ll have one of those & a smoked salmon tartar for my wife, please.
听起来很美味。
我点一份这道菜,请再为我的妻子点一份烟熏三文鱼奶油果酱面包。
W: Yes, sir. That’s one roasted tomato soup & a smoked salmon tartar. Anything else, sir?
好的,先生。
您要点的是烤西红柿汤和烟熏三文鱼奶油果酱面包。
还要点其他的吗,
先生。
- - 10
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
G: Yes, a grilled salmon salad for my wife & a club sandwich for me.
是的,再为我的妻子点一份烤三文鱼沙拉,我要一份公司三文治。
W: Would you like French fries or sliced potato with your club sandwich, sir?
您还需要炸薯条或土豆片吗,先生,
G: Sliced potato, please.
土豆片吧。
W: Certainly, sir. Your wife is welcome to the salad bar while I
will bring your order soon…
好的,先生。
您的妻子可以在沙拉吧选择她点的菜品,我稍侯把您点的菜品送过来。
Dialogue four: Taking order 4
对话四:点单 4
W: Good evening. May I take your order?
晚上好。
现在可以点单了吗,
G: Yes, please. I’d like the Australian tenderloin & the sirloin.
好的。
我要点澳大利亚牛排。
W: Local or Australian sirloin, sir?
本地的还是澳大利亚的牛肉,先生。
G: I’ll try the local, thank you.
本地的吧,谢谢。
W: And what sauce would you like?
您想配什么汁,
G: The red wine sauce on the tenderloin & the wild mushroom on the sirloin, please.
红酒汁配腰部嫩肉牛排,野蘑菇汁配上部腰肉牛排。
W: Certainly, sir. And how would you like the meat cooked?
好的,先生。
您要几成熟,
G: Rare for the tenderloin & medium-rare for the sirloin.
腰部嫩肉的牛排要一成熟的,上部腰肉的牛排要三成熟的。
W: And would you like a mixed salad, garden vegetable, French fries, baked potato, sautéed potato,
gratin potato or buttered spaghetti?
您要不要点沙拉杂烩,有蔬菜,炸薯条,烤薯片,炒土豆,焦黄面包和干酪屑土豆或黄
油意粉,
G: A mixed salad with the tenderloin & a baked potato with the sirloin…
沙拉杂烩配腰部嫩肉牛排,烤土豆配上部腰肉牛排。
Dialogue five: Taking order 5
对话五:点单 5
- - 11
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
W: Good evening. May I take your order?
晚上好。
现在可以点单了吗,
G: Yes, please. A lamb with mint sauce & an Australian sirloin steak.
好的。
一份烤羊排配薄荷汁和一份澳大利亚牛排。
W: And how would you like the lamb cooked?
烤羊排要几成熟的,
G: Rare, please.
一成熟。
W: And the sirloin?
澳大利亚牛排要几成熟,
G: Medium-rare with black pepper sauce, please.
三成熟,配黑椒汁。
W: And what would you like as side dishes?
您要点什么配菜,
G: Garden vegetables with the lamb, gratin potatoes with the
sirloin…
蔬菜配烤羊排,焦黄面包和干酪屑土豆配澳大利亚牛排…
Exercise
If you are a waiter or waitress in a western restaurant, how would
you introduce the menu to the guest,
please share your idea with your partner in English.
Beautiful words can make the world different.
May I take your order fine
With pleasure My pleasure Pardon
- - 12
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
Lesson Four Recommending the Dish
推荐菜品
推介、推销 Recommendation
, May I suggest our…. It tastes good. /It’s delicious/ tasty.
我可以向您介绍我们的(菜式或鸡尾酒)吗,那挺不错的。
, Today soup is … Today dessert is …
今日例汤是……(例汤名),今日甜品是……
, May I suggest…
如果不介意的话,我向您介绍……(菜名)
, May I suggest the most popular…. It’s a kind of traditional food in …. It’s very delicious. I hope
you like it.
我向您推荐我们餐厅最出名的……(菜名),那是……(地方名)传统的食品,非常美味,
希望您喜欢。
, Do you want to try…, it is very fresh?
今日的……(菜名)非常好(新鲜),要不要试试,
, Would you like drink first?
您在进餐前,要不要先喝点什么,先生/小姐,
, Would you like to have a look at our drink list or wine list?
您要看看我们的饮品牌或葡萄酒牌吗,
, May I suggest… to go with…? It’s tasty.
我可以向您介绍……(葡萄酒名)配您的菜,这样相配搭非常美妙。
, What would you like to order? (brandy, wine etc.)
您需要点一些……(酒名,如白兰地、红酒)吗,
, Here is our drink list. Which wine do you prefer?
这是我们葡萄酒牌,您喜欢哪种红酒呢,先生/小姐,
, We have excellent wine.
我们有非常好的红酒,如……(红酒名)
, Can I tell you about our September promotions?
我可以向您介绍9月份的促销活动吗,
, May I tell you about our September promotions?
我可以向您介绍9月份的促销活动吗,
, Every month we have food & beverage promotions. This month…
- - 13
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
我们每个月都有酒水促销活动。
这个月…
, You might be interested in our September promotions? A special feature this month is…
您也许会对我们9月份的促销感兴趣。
这个月的特色是…
, Perhaps you’d like to try our Wine of the Month?
也许您想品尝一下我们本月的特选葡萄酒。
, We are promoting special wines this month…
本月我们正在推销比较有特色的葡萄酒…
, May I suggest one of our wines of the month?
我可以向您建议一款本月的特选葡萄酒吗,
, If you like seafood, our Mountain Cafe is promoting a special seafood set menu this month…
如果您喜欢海鲜的话,本月我们山景阁正在推销特色海鲜套餐…
, The dinner buffet features a wide selection of delicious …
晚餐自助会为您提供各色美味的食品,如……
, For a superb selection of fresh cakes & pastries may I suggest…
为了为您提供丰盛的新鲜蛋糕和点心,我建议…
对话Conversations
Dialogue one 对话一
G: I’d like a nice, red wine. What do you recommend?
我要点好一些的红酒,你有什么可以推荐的吗,
W: Perhaps you’d like to try one of our Wines of the Month? We have a superb Beringer Stone
Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon…
您可以试一下我们本月的特选葡萄酒酒。
我们有高档的Beringer Stone Cellars Cabernet
Sauvignon。
G: What vintage?
是哪一年的酒,
W: 2001, sir. Or we have a Villa St. Eden Pinot Noir, also 2001.
2001年,先生。
或者您可以试一下Villa St. Eden Pinot Noir,也是2001年的。
G: And how much are those?
这两款酒分别多少钱,
W: The Cabernet is 300Rmb per bottle & the Pinot Noir is 400Rmb per bottle.
Cabernet是300元人民币每瓶,Pinot Noir是400元每瓶。
G: OK. I’ll try the Cabernet. Can I buy it by the glass?
好的。
我点Cabernet吧,可以按杯买吗,
W: Yes, sir. They are both 60Rmb per glass.
- - 14
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
可以,先生。
这两款都是60元每杯。
G: Well, in that case a glass of Cabernet for me & a glass of Pinot Noir for my wife…
好的,这样的话,我要一杯Cabernet,并为我的妻子点一杯Pinot Noir。
Dialogue two 对话二
W: How was your meal, sir?
菜品怎么样,先生。
G: Delicious! The Laksa was superb. I love Asian food.
味道好极了~Laksa是最好的。
我喜欢亚洲风味的食物。
W: If you like Laksa, sir, you might be interested in our Malaysian Food Festival this month…
如果您喜欢Laksa的话,先生,您应该会对我们本月推出的马来西亚美食节感兴趣。
G: Oh, tell me more…
噢,给我介绍一下更多的内容…
W: A Malaysian chef will prepare his specialty dishes including popular hairy crab delicacies.
一位马来西亚厨师将会呈现他的特色菜,包括很受欢迎的毛蟹。
G: Where?
美食节是在什么地方,
W: In the Mayfair Café, sir. Monday to Sunday.
在Mayfair Café,先生。
从周一至周日。
G: And is it a set price?
是套餐价吗,
W: Yes, sir, 198Rmb per person & that includes free flow of local beer & soft drinks.
是的,先生,每位198元人民币,并且包括免费的本地啤酒和软饮不限量供应。
G: Would I need to book?
我需要预定吗,
W: I would recommend it, sir…
我建议您预定一下,先生…
轮到你了
Role Play
Time: At evening Characters: Mr. Tian & a waitress
Scene: Mr. Tian would like to order one Sirloin Steak, but it was not available, what would you do to
satisfy the guest?
- - 15
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
Lesson Five Serving the Food
上菜
有用的句子 Useful Sentences
1. Which kind of fruit juice do you prefer? Water melon / orange / honey melon / grape or other else?
您喜欢什么果汁,先生/小姐,西瓜、橙、哈蜜瓜、提子或其他,
2. Coffee or tea? Chinese or English tea?
您要喝咖啡或茶,您要中国茶或是英国茶,
3. A la cart or buffet? Set menu or a la cart?
您要吃布菲还是要散点呢,您要吃套餐还是要散点呢,先生/小姐,
4. Would you like some more coffee or tea? Another beer or cola?
您还要加点吗(咖啡或茶),您还要多一罐吗,(啤酒或可乐等)
5. What would you prefer? Chinese Food or Western Food?
您喜欢吃中式食品还是西式食品呢,先生/小姐,
6. Are you a vegetarian, we have…
先生/小姐,您喜欢吃素食吗,我们素菜有……
7. Sorry, Sir, we don’t have … may I suggest..,, it is very popular.
对不起,先生/小姐,我们没有这个菜,我可以给您介绍我们餐厅的……,这是很多客人点
的菜,您要不要试一试,
8. I will check with our manager and chef if we can cook this dish for you.
如果可能的话,我们很乐意为您烹制您所需的菜式,可否让我问过我们的经理和厨师,然
后再回复您,好吗,
9. I’m sorry Sir. I’m afraid we don’t have enough time to make this dish. May I suggest…
对不起,先生/小姐,恐怕不够时间制作(准备)您所需的菜式,我可以向您介绍其他菜式
吗,
10. I’m very sorry, it has been sold out. May I suggest…
非常抱歉,这个菜(或饮品)刚卖完,我可以介绍您……(菜名或饮品)代替吗,
11. The daily soup comes with your set meal.
您点的是套餐,这是送您的例汤。
12. Excuse me, Sir. The buffet will be closed in 15 minutes. Would you like to take something more? /
Would you like me to take something for you?
我们还有十五分钟就收自助餐了,请问您还需不需要加点东西, /您还需要我帮您拿一点什
么吗,
- - 16
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
Lesson Six Clearing the Table
清理桌面
餐后跟进 Follow-up after a meal
1. Do you want some drink? Anything else?
您还要一些饮料吗,先生/小姐,您还有什么其他需要吗,
2. Is everything to your satisfaction, sir/madam? how was the dish?
您觉得满意吗,先生/小姐,这道菜的味道怎么样,
清洁台面 Clean the table
1. Excuse me, Sir.
对不起,打扰一下。
2. May I take away the cup/ plate?
我可以拿走这杯子(碟子)吗,
3. May I clean the table?
我可以为您清洁台面吗,
出错时道歉Apologize for the mistake
1. I’m very sorry.
非常抱歉。
2. I’m very sorry, I apologize for that.
真对不起,我必须向您道歉。
3. I do apologize for that mistake.
对于那个错误,我非常歉意。
对话 Conversation
G=Guest W=Waiter
W: Was everything to your satisfaction, sir?
今天用餐一切都还满意吧,先生。
G: Yes, thank you.
是的,谢谢。
W: Can I get you anything else? A coffee, perhaps? 您还需要其他的吗,需要咖啡吗,
- - 17
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
G: A double espresso & a cognac, please.
一杯双份的意大利特浓咖啡,一杯法国白兰地。
W: Yes, sir. A double espresso & a cognac.
好的,先生。
一杯双份的意大利特浓咖啡和一杯法国白兰地。
Exercise
Please discuss with your partner about the question below.
When you find a guest has finished his meal, what would you do then to ensure that this guest is satisfied
with the food or your service?
Beautiful words can make the world different.
Excuse me. I am very/terribly sorry. I do apologize……
Is everything to your satisfaction?
- - 18
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
Lesson Seven Handling Complaints
处理投诉词汇 Vocabulary
Spicy 辛辣的
Cold 凉的
Dry 干的
Tough 嚼不动的
Sweet 甜的
Rare 生的
Hard 硬的
Well-done 全熟的
Sour 酸的
Bitter 苦的
Salty 咸的
Overdone 熟过了的
Underdone 不熟的
Corked 有木塞味的
Fresh 新鲜的
Enough 足够的
处理投诉的程序 Steps to handle complaints
1. Ask what the problem is/询问问题所在;
2. Apologize/致歉;
3. Explain the reason for the problem/解释问题的原因;
4. Offer to solve the problem or offer compensation/提出解决问题的方法或补偿措施。
投诉处理 Handling Complaints
1. I’m sorry Sir. It’s my fault.
对不起,先生/小姐,是我的疏忽。
2. I’m very sorry Sir. I’ll change it for you.
对不起,先生/小姐,我马上给您换。
3. Thank you for your comments. It will be helpful for us to improve the service standard.
- - 19
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
谢谢您的意见。
这样有助于我们改进服务水平。
4. I’m very sorry Sir. I will call our manager /supervisor immediately.
对不起,先生/ 小姐,我立即通知我们的经理/或主管。
5. Please accept our sincere apology /apologies.
请接受我们诚挚的道歉。
6. I’m sorry for misunderstanding. I’ll change it for you right away.
非常抱歉,肯定是我误会您的意思了,我马上给您更换。
7. I’ll check with the kitchen Sir.
我马上将您的意思转达厨房,先生/小姐。
8. Sorry Sir, I can’t catch what you said. Would you mind asking our manager to help you?
对不起,先生/小姐,我听不太懂,我可以叫我的经理来吗,
9. Sorry, Sir. Would you like to repeat your order? Please speak slowly.
对不起,您能重复一下您的点单吗,慢一点,麻烦您。
10. I’m sorry, Sir. Did you order a XXX? I’m afr aid XXX has been sold out.
对不起,先生,您是否点了XXX。
我很抱歉它已经卖完了。
11. I’m sorry, Sir. Here is non-smoking area. Would you mind changing to that table?
对不起先生,这里是非吸烟区,您可否换到那张台,
12. Excuse me, Sir. These newspapers are for your reading here only. 对不起,先生。
这些报纸只供在此阅读。
13. I do apologize.
十分抱歉。
14. May I ask what the problem is?
请问出了什么问题,
15. I’ll ask the chef to heat it for you.
我稍侯让厨师再为您加热一下。
16. Could I offer you a free glass of champagne?
我为您提供一杯免费的香槟,怎么样,
17. I’m afraid we are very busy this evening.
恐怕今晚我们很忙。
18. I’m sorry, there are no tables available near the window.
不好意思,没有靠窗的餐位了。
- - 20
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
对话 Conversations
Dialogue 1 对话1
G: Excuse me, I think there’s been a mistake.
不好意思,我想有个错误。
W: Yes, sir. What seems to be wrong?
是吗,先生。
是什么地方弄错了,
G: I ordered the Salmon Fillet but got the Sole instead.
我点的是三文鱼柳,但你们给我上的菜却是比目鱼。
W: I’m very sorry. I’ll change it immediately.
非常抱歉。
我立即给你更换。
Dialogue 2 对话2
G: Waiter, this sauce is too salty!
服务生,这汤太咸了~
W: I do apologize, sir. I’ll have the chef make some more for you.
非常抱歉,先生。
我让厨师再为您重做一份。
G: Thank you & can I have it very hot this time, please?
谢谢,再稍微辣点,可以吗,
W: Of course.
当然可以。
Dialogue 3 对话3
G: Excuse me, waiter, we ordered our food over an hour ago.
打扰了,服务员。
我们的菜已经点了一个多小时了。
W: I apologize, sir. I’m afraid we’re very busy but I’ll see to it personally that you are served as
soon as possible.
非常抱歉,先生。
恐怕我们太忙了,我现在去看一下并尽快把菜给您送过来。
G: Thank you. We’re very hungry.
谢谢。
我们太饿了。
Dialogue 4 对话4
G: Waiter, can I have a different wine glass, please? This one is dirty. It has lipstick on it!
服务生,可以给我换一个葡萄酒杯吗,这个是脏的。
上面有口红。
W: I am so sorry. I’ll bring a clean one immediately.
非常抱歉。
我立即给您换个新的。
- - 21
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
G: I’d appreciate that.
非常感谢。
Dialogue 4 对话4
G: Oh, no! You’ve spilt red wine on my dress!
Oh, 怎么会这样。
你把红酒溅到了我的衣服上。
W: Madam, I do apologize. Of course, we will pay to have it cleaned.
小姐,十分抱歉。
当然,我们会负责给您清洗的。
G: What am I to do in the meantime?
在那段时间内,我怎么办哪,
W: Can I bring you some soda water & a napkin & we can try to take some of the stain out?
,我们会尽力帮您把污渍去掉。
要不要我为您拿一些苏打水和餐巾纸来
G: Yes, all right…
好吧。
W: … & may we offer you some wine on the house, madam.
我们可以为您提供冰的葡萄酒,可以吗,小姐。
G: Thank you. That would be very nice.
谢谢。
那太好了。
轮到你了
Role Play
Time: In the morning Characters: Mr. Alex & a waitress
Scene: Mr. Alex complained that the dish was too late to wait any longer, but the dish was being
prepared in the kitchen.
- - 22
English For Western Food
西餐服务英语
Lesson Eight Checking the Bill
确认帐单
句子,买单(结帐) Sentences--Paying the bill
1. Sir, are you a member?
先生/小姐,请问您是会员吗,
2. How would you like to pay? On member’s account or in cash?
先生/小姐,您的帐单是挂您的会员帐或是给现金呢,或者其他付款方式, 3. Sorry, Sir, are you a country club member? I’m afr aid the country club member doesn’t have the
discount.
对不起,先生/小姐,您是乡村俱乐部会员是吗,乡村俱乐部会员不可以在本餐
厅享有会员
优惠。
4. May I have your key card?
先生/小姐,可以出示您的房卡吗,
5. Will that be on a separate bill?
先生/小姐,您需要一张帐单或需要分单呢,
6. Here is your bill, Sir. Would you sign your name and room number here in block letter?
这是您的帐单,先生/小姐,麻烦签上您的正楷名和房间号码,签在这里可以了。
7. Sorry, Sir. There must be something wrong. May I print the bill again?
对不起,先生/小姐,可能是我们弄错了,我重新打印过一次好吗,
8. You’re right, Sir. Thank you for your remind.
您是对的,先生/小姐,谢谢您的提醒。
9. May I know what’s wrong, Sir?
您觉得是哪儿出错,可以告诉我们吗,
10. I’m sorry, our restaurant doesn’t accept card for that company.
对不起,我们餐厅不接受这家公司的信用卡。
11. I’m sorry, Sir. Our swipe machine doesn’t work.
对不起,先生,我们的刷卡机坏了。
12. I’m sorry Sir. Maybe the magnetic stripe is damaged. Could you change another card?
对不起,先生,这张卡的磁条可能坏了,您能换一张卡吗,
13. I’m sorry, Sir. You coupon concludes a discount of RMB150, but your bill comes to RMB220, so
you need to pay RMB70 more.
对不起,先生,您的餐券消费额是,150,您的帐单是,220,您需要付,70元。
14. I’m s orry, Sir. This coupon is overdue.
对不起,先生,这餐券是昨天的,已经过期了。
15. May I take your coupon away?
我可以把您的餐券拿走吗,
16. I’m sorry, Sir. There is only one soft drink free with buffet. If you need more, I am afraid you need
to pay for it.
自助餐只包括一罐软饮,要添加需另外付款。
17. Sir, don’t forget your umbrella / coat / bag.
先生,您忘记了您的伞/衣服/包。
18. Are these things yours?
这是您的东西吗,
19. The toothpick is over there.
牙签就在那里。
20. Could you sign the bill first? I will cancel it when you bring your coupon.。