《101忠狗续集:伦敦大冒险》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
101忠狗续集:伦敦大冒险
好象是不久以前
It seems like such a short time ago
我和我的宠物懒散在伦敦的房♥子里
that my pet and I were just lazing about in our little London flat, 孤独地过着单身汉的生活
living the humdrum bachelor life
并且希望事情不是非常非常的无趣
and wishing things weren't so very, very dull.
那是我的宠物罗杰我名叫彭高
That's my pet, Roger. My name's Pongo.
你记住我是个有斑点的人
You remember, I'm the one with the spots.
哦上帝
Oh, goodness!
不不不是那个
No, no, not that one.
或者那个
Or that one.
那是我象有家室的人一样过着新的生活
That's me, living my new life as a family man.
没有烦恼我有了我的愿望
Never a dull moment. I guess I got my wish.
我看到斑点
I think I'm seeing spots!
嘿看到了斑点
Hey, seeing spots!
斑点我看到了斑点随处可见
Spots, I'm seeing spots Everywhere I'm seeing lots
这些小狗狗身上都有斑点
Of those tiny little dots Yes, it's true
狗狗们到处嬉戏在床上小狗窝
They're on the beds and the cots
还有平底锅和壶里
In the pans and the pots
它们在盥洗室留下小斑点
And they've left little spots in the loo!
罗杰你是打包还是在玩
Roger, are you packing or playing?
我在打打包装亲爱的
I'm playing at packing, dear!
不要嬉闹了
Well, quit fooling around.
我们早上的第一件事就是搬家
We're moving first thing in the morning!
我们将拥有一个塔尔马提亚狗农场
We'll have a Dalmatian plantation
斑点随处可见在墙上在房♥间在走廊
I see spots on the walls In the rooms, in the halls
在地板上在橱柜里到处都有
On the floors in the drawers Yes, I do
每天清晨我睁开双眼
And every morning when I rise and I open up my eyes 都会惊奇的发现我看见的不是天空
I am taken by surprise 'Cause instead of seeing skies 而是很多的小斑点狗狗
I see lots of little spots
我们将拥有一个塔尔马提亚狗农场
We'll have a Dalmatian plantation
斑点斑点斑点
Spots, spots, spots
我们再也不会流浪
And never again shall we roam
到处都是斑点床上和小狗窝里有
Everywhere on the beds and the cots
-迫不及待要开始...-墙上也是斑点
-Can't wait to begin... -On the walls...
-我们的甜蜜生活 -还有房♥间和走廊
-our sweet living that's in -the rooms and the halls
我们在塔尔马提亚狗农场的家
Our Dalmatian plantation home
塔尔马提亚狗农场
Dalmatian plantation
我们回家啦
We're home
罗杰
Oh, Roger!
是的明天要搬家
Yes, tomorrow would be moving day.
这里只能住一个晚上
Only one more night in this little flat,
每一分钟都要珍惜
which was getting smaller by the minute.
我是说我感觉有点窒息
I mean, even I was beginning to feel a bit smothered.
真的很容易看到我们的小狗的感觉
Really, it was easy to see how one of our puppies could feel,
只不过是有点失落斑点的海洋
well, just a little bit lost in this sea of spots.
-哈罗帕奇 -哈罗妈妈
-Ah, hello, Patch. -Hello, Mother.
我们看电视好吗
Watching the television, are we?
是的我得保存我的斑点是吗
Yes. Well, I've got to save my spot, now, don't I?
毕竟这是最好的斑点
It's the best spot, after all!
但是你们知道开始的时间是...
But you know your show doesn't start until after...
吃饭了
Dinnertime!
-噢亲爱的 -噢不要再这样
-Oh, dear. -Oh, not again!
你们过来安排房♥间
Come on, you guys! Make room!
不你不能波力先生每次一碗
No, you don't, Mr Roly-Poly. One bowl at a time!
这一定有东西
There must be something in here.
对大家都准备好了吗
Right! Is everybody ready for the show?
斑点
My spot!
桑德波特
Thunderbolt
咆哮着抓捕暴徒坏人听到了它愤怒的吼叫
Hounding hoodlums with a howl Bad no-goodniks hear his growl 桑德波特
Thunderbolt
暴徒在这儿因为害怕强壮的桑德波特变得畏畏缩缩Desperados, cringe in fear Mighty Thunderbolt is here
纠正错误该出手时就出手
Righting wrongs and doing right Barking boldly in the night
一只不平凡的狗
The One-of-a-Kind Wonder Dog
卡尼恩·克拉切斯你们喜欢大声地叫
Kanine Krunchies, the crunch your dog loves to munch,
出品了"桑德波特冒险时刻"
presents The Thunderbolt Adventure Hour.
桑德波特开始一种最为神奇的狗
Starring Thunderbolt, the One-of-a-Kind Wonder Dog!
他是可信赖的朋友小赖特宁
And his trusty sidekick, Lil' Lightning.
上个星期经历了最惊人的事件汤米被绑♥架♥了
In last week's thrilling episode, Wholesome Tommy was kidnapped... 救命桑德波特救命
Help! Thunderbolt! Save me!
勇敢地面对黑心人该死的道森
and spirited away by that black-hearted villain, Dirty Dawson!
救命桑德波特救命
Help, Thunderbolt! Save me!
我们的英雄及时到达吗
will our hero arrive in time?
救命桑德波特救命
Help, Thunderbolt! Save me!
汤米的命运是多么的悲惨呀
What horrible fate awaits Wholesome Tommy?
我看不到
Oh, I can hardly look!
我看过了太棒了
I've seen this one. This is brilliant!
救命桑德波特救命
Help, Thunderbolt! Save me!
那混♥蛋♥现在救不了你了
That mangy mutt can't save you this time!
坚持住汤米桑德波特来了
Hold on, Tommy! Thunderbolt's coming!
嘿
Hey!
这就象是"快步跨沟"
This is just like "Double-cross at Dead Man's Ditch,"
那是我的车不是火车
except that was a mine car, not a train.
看桑德要抢鞭子了
Watch this, Thunder's gonna grab the whip.
帕奇你又捣乱
Patch, you're gonna spoil it again!
他们说每只狗都有得意的时候但是今天你不行
They say every dog has his day, but this one ain't gonna be yours,
你这狗♥杂♥种♥
you flea-bitten cur!
好好
Yes! Yes!
这不公平
This ain't fair.
那是多么的惊奇呀
What was that supposed to be?
这是我听到的最让人具有同感的狗了
It was the most pitiful bark I've heard yet.
是的就象有人坐在沙沙响的玩具上一样
Yeah. It sounded like someone sat on a squeaky toy!
桑德波特你有个性
Thunderbolt, you're one of a kind!
有个性
Wow, one of a kind!
卡尼恩·克拉切斯无人能及
Kanine Krunchies can't be beat...
好了睡觉了
all right, bedtime, everyone.
但是爸爸我们还不想睡
But, Dad, we're not sleepy yet.
南尼你有新狗标签吗
Nanny, do you have the new dog tags?
在这我们要上了楼的时候给他们戴上
Right here. We'll put them on as they come up the stairs.
孩子你的狗很神奇吗
Say, kiddies! Is your dog a One-of-a-Kind Wonder Dog?
如果你认为你的狗具有特长
If you think your pooch has what it takes,
那就带他们来伦敦参加桑德波特的激动人心的新冒险
bring him down to the London set of Thunderbolt's exciting new adventure, "桑德波特对巴思考维尔猎犬"
"Thunderbolt versus the Hound of the Baskervilles."
-桑德波特在伦敦吗 -是的桑德波特在伦敦
-Thunderbolt's in London? -That's right! Thunderbolt's in London.
明天跟着卡尼恩·克拉切斯的卡车你就可以去了
Just follow the Kanine Krunchies truck down to tomorrow's auditions, 每一只小狗都有机会
where one lucky pup will win the opportunity
上台露面的
to appear as a guest on the show!
爸爸爸爸
Dad, Dad, Dad!
57 58...小心
57, 58... Careful.
59 60 61 62 63...
59, 60, 61, 62, 63...
爸爸我要去见桑德波特
Dad! Dad! I have to see Thunderbolt!
别急儿子我在数数 67 68...
Just a minute, Son. I'm counting. 67, 68...
但是爸爸我都看过了一共72
But, Dad, I've seen every episode, all 72.
72 73...2 现在不行帕奇我在数数
72, 73... Two? Not now, Patch. I'm busy losing count here!
-76 77 78 79...-爸爸爸爸
-76, 77, 78, 79... -But, Dad! Dad!
82 83...
82, 83...
亲爱的 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
Oh, dear. ...98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104,
还有帕奇...105 105
and Patch, 105. 105?
你没事吧儿子
Are you all right, Son?
爸爸我明天要去看桑德波特
Dad, I've just gotta see Thunderbolt tomorrow.
我知道但是明天要搬家
Yes, I know, but tomorrow is moving day.
你在农场会习惯的
You're going to love it on the farm, Son.
那里有大草原小溪谷仓
There are big green fields and a stream and a barn
还有很多动物
and lots of different animals.
嘿也许你和我能追赶小鸡
Hey, maybe you and I can chase some chickens, huh?
-当然了爸爸但是...-我们走
-Sure, Dad, but... -Here we go!
雪梨树农场
"Cherry Tree Farm, Little Tichfield, Devon."
我想那是最漂亮的农场
Why, I imagine it's the most splendid farm in the whole country.
波迪农场是个很好饲养我们小狗的地方
Oh, Perdi, the farm will be such a wonderfuI place to raise our puppies. 最好的我们要远离邪恶怪物...
And best of all, we'll be miles away from that evil, ugly monster...
库鲁拉让我进去
Cruella De Vil! Now, please let me in!
我不能德维尔小姐
I can't do that, Miss de Vil.
纷维奇先生求求你
But, Mr Fitzweil, please, something, anything.
你应该很清楚你的试用期
You know very welI that the terms of your probation
不要让我再卖♥♥给你皮毛了
don't allow me to selI you any more furs.
哪怕是条毛巾皮手笼一对手套
Not even a stole, a muff, a pair of mittens?
不
No!
-手套 -不
-One mitten? -No!
事情可能会更糟吗
Could things possibly be any worse?
得维库尔乐得维库尔乐
Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil
闭嘴停下
Shut up, shut up! Stop it!
库鲁拉靠什么生活
What does Cruella De Vil have left to live for?
天哪
Good grief.
告诉我你在看什么
tell me, what do you see?
什么都看黑暗和光明形状和内容
Everything. Darkness and light, form and content.
还有其他的吗
And what else?
混乱和秩序快乐和悲伤
Chaos and order, joy and pain.
还有更多的吗
And there is more than that?
可能成功也定有失败
The possibility of triumph, the certainty of defeat,
我到达了顶峰但是我却不能把握住
the culmination of all I've ever reached for but could not grasp! 我看到了一切
I see everything!
我完全看到了
I see absolutely everything!
在艺术事实的面前我感到混沌
I feel faint in the presence of such artistic truth.
艺术家在哪我一定要见他
Where is the artist? I simply must meet him!
你已经见到了
But you already have.
我是拉斯我是一个还没有被发现的天才
I am Lars and I am an undiscovered genius.
我叫库鲁拉我是巨额财产的继承人
My name is Cruella De Vil, and I'm an over-financed heiress.
你对我的工作热情既抵♥制♥又激励
Your passion for my work both repels and attracts.
你能忍♥受着苦恼多看看吗
Could you bear the sweet agony of seeing more?
你是说还有
You mean there's more?
斑点斑点
Spots! Spots! Spots! Spots!
我必须找到真正明白
I had yet to find anyone who truly understood
其寒冷但却美丽有意味的人
their bleak, but beautiful meaning.
现在我遇见了你
That is, until I met you.
我做到了我终于实现了我的渴望
This could be it! This could be the cure for my craving!
分♥析♥家说我必须找到一些...
My analyst said I should find
替代我苦恼的东西
something to substitute for my magnificent obsession.
谁会需要毛皮来平静我艺术的苦恼心境
Who needs furs when I can soothe my tortured souI with art? 有什么让你困惑吗
Something tortures you?
告诉我什么能与花的影子挑战
tell me, what cloud dares cast a shadow on the flower?
这是一个悲伤又熟悉的失败和失望的传说
Oh, it's a sad but familiar tale of loss and disappointment,
证明遏制秩序
probation and a restraining order.
但是你你可以帮助库鲁拉把这全忘记
But you, you can help Cruella to forget all that.
你能给我艺术之笔化解我的伤痛吗
will you do a painting just for me, to ease my pain?
我和你创造一个杰作
I will create a masterpiece,
如果你能成为我的女神的话
if you will be my muse.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
63 22...
63, 22...
-爸爸 -97...
-Dad? -97...
-我睡不着 -98...
-I can't sleep. -98...
-我想过了 -99...
-I've been thinking. -99...
你认为我是哪类还是101之一
Do you think I'm a one of a kind or just one of 101?
101 是的
101! That's it.
好的大家上车
all right, everyone, into the truck!
你90 91 92 你93
You're 90. You're 91. You're 92. You're 93.
你94 等等你98
You're 94. Hold it. Wait. You're 98.
你99 你100 还有你101
You're 99. You're 100 and you're 101.
你是101 你是101
And you're 101. And you're 101.
等等
Hold it. Wait.
还有多少个101
How many 101s are there?
我又漏数了好了大家都在这了
Well, I've successfully lost count again. Right. Anyone not here, speak up. 噢不
Oh, no!
等等我
Wait! Wait for me!
那画像他们不会想念我的
Well, that figures. They didn't even miss me.
我也不想念他们
Then I'm not going to miss them.
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
太美了
Why, it's splendid!
小狗们欢迎你们来到新家
Puppies, welcome to your new home!
好了那是1和2
Right then. That's 1 and 2
还有...27 36 5 50 80...
and 27, 36, 5, 50, 80...
减去2 再上3 101
Minus two, carry the three and... 101?
不要再数了
Finally, no more counting.
快跑
Run!
这里需要适当地打扫油漆一下
all this place needs is a proper dusting, a splash of paint,
这会象新的一样
and it'll be good as new.
我们的音乐室设在哪
Now, where do you suppose We'll put the music room?
我想你们已经找到了亲爱的
I think you just found it, darling.
桑德波特
Thunderbolt
咆哮着抓捕暴徒坏人听到了它愤怒的吼叫
Hounding hoodlums with a howl Bad no-goodniks hear his growl
桑德波特
Thunderbolt
暴徒害怕得发抖桑德波特在这儿
Desperados, cringe in fear Mighty Thunderbolt is here
女士们先生们男孩女孩们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
所有的小狗们准备好了吗
pooches and pups of all ages, are you ready?
德斯拉多斯我们期待的桑德波特在这
Desperados cringe in fear, Mighty Thunderbolt is here!
我简直不敢相信真的是他
I don't believe it! It's really him!
还有他非凡的伙伴永远可信赖的朋友小赖特宁
And here's his sidekick extraordinaire, the ever-trusty Lil' Lightning! -哟呵 -你好可爱的
-Yoo-hoo! -Hello, handsome!
这里宝贝
Over here, you gorgeous hunk of hound.
嗨女士们幸会
Oh, hi, ladies. Nice to meet you.
-不 -我们不要你
-Oh, no. -We don't want you.
走开
Get out of the way.
-我们要...-桑德波特
-We want... -Thunderbolt!
抱歉小伙计但这些女士们不喜欢有伴
Sorry, little buddy, but these ladies aren't interested in the sidekick. 她们是来这里看英雄的
They're here to get a big eyeful of hero!
抬起脚跟女士们抬起脚跟
Heel, ladies, heel!
好了各位排好你们的狗
all right, everybody, line up your dogs for the audition.
听听他们最具英雄主义的叫声
We need to hear their best heroic bark!
非常好
Very good.
太...还有
Hey, that's very... Oh, there's more!
继续
Well, go ahead.
呃
Uh...
怎么了小伙计小猫捉住你的舌头了
What's the matter, little fella? Cat got your tongue?
好笑因为我们是狗我们捉的是猫
It's funny, 'cause, you see, we're dogs and we chase cats, so...
令我大笑不已
Well, it made me laugh.
快点孩子时间无多
Come on, kid, we haven't got all year.
你在浪费我时间
You're wasting my valuable limelight.
谁坐在烂玩具上
Say, who sat on the squeaky toy?
-嘿桑德波特过来 -好的
-Hey, Thunderbolt, over here! -Nice.
桑德波特
Thunderbolt
对了乡亲们我们会宣布明天试听的冠军
That's it, folks! We'll announce the winner of the audition tomorrow. 大家玩开心点
Have a megafantabulous day,
记住买♥♥好吃的
and remember, buy your pooch lots and lots of tasty Kanine Krunchies! 干得好太好了帕奇
Nice work, Patch. Just brilliant.
女士们你们令我疲惫
Ladies, ladies, you're wearing me out!
什么再来一次
Oh, please, just do it one more time.
好吧再多一次也无伤害
Oh, well, all right. I guess just one more time couldn't hurt.
天啊我很好你好各位
Golly, I'm good. Hello, boys!
-桑德 -赖特宁小伙计
-Thunder! -Lightning, little buddy.
太可怕了
It's just awful!
我偷听了他们下一节的计划
I overheard what they're planning for the next episode!
别太难为他们小家伙
Don't be too harsh on them, little buddy.
我的作家不是最棒的
I know we don't have the best writers in television,
但我们可以改进
but we can always improvise.
我非常善于改进只要是为我而写
I'm pretty good at improvising, as long as it's written down for me. 不你不明白
No, no, you don't understand.
要发生很可怕的事
Something really horrible is going to happen.
不要告诉我让我猜
Don't tell me. Let me guess.
-水坝冲破了 -不
-The dam breaks? -No.
-矿山倒塌了 -不
-The mine collapses? -No.
我有个不幸的双胞胎我想要一对双胞胎
Do I get an evil twin? I've always wanted an evil twin!
不听我说桑德发生的是...
No! Listen, Thunder, what happens is you...
你要死
You... You die.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
我要死
I die?
赖特宁这是最大事件
Oh, Lightning, this is just about the greatest thing ever!
我一直想扮演一个死亡游戏
I've always wanted to play a big death scene!
无私的英雄舍身救无辜者
The selfless hero who sacrifices himself to save the innocent.
我要比老耶尔更出名
I'll kick bigger than Old Yeller!
我该怎样赢得胜利
So, how do I make my shockingly unexpected and triumphant return? -不要 -什么意思
-You don't. -What do you mean, I don't?
你无法赢得胜利
You don't make a shockingly unexpected and triumphant return.
你死定了
You die. You're dead.
-永远也不会回来 -连大团圆也不能来
-You never come back. -Not even for a reunion show?
连重塑的浮雕都没门
Not even for a cameo in the remake.
你们不把我写进节目
They're writing me out of the show?
他们要用一条更年轻的狗代替你
They're gonna replace you with a younger dog.
这就是排练的内♥幕♥
So that's what those auditions were really all about!
赖特宁你一定要帮我
Lightning, you've gotta help me!
我不能流落街头无家可归
I can't end up on the street, homeless, foraging in trash cans.
兽医我去找兽医
Mange! I could get mange!
我有一个疯狂的想法
Well, I... I did have this one crazy thought.
或标记我讨厌标记
Or ticks! I hate ticks!
他们会吸干♥你♥的血听到吗
They suck all the blood out of you. Do you hear me?
他们要吸干♥你♥的血
They suck all the blood out of you.
如果你出去现实世界来点壮举
What if you went out and did something heroic,
会有什么结果呢
like you do on the show, but in the real world?
让自己的名字上报纸证明给他们看看你没老
You know, get your name in the paper. Prove to them that you still got it! 慢着
Wait a minute.
如果我来点壮举
What if I went out and did something heroic in the real world?
可能有帮助
Or that could work, too.
毕竟你是一条神奇的狗
After all, you are the One-of-a-Kind Wonder Dog.
-有多困难 -猫步
-How hard could it be? -Yeah, it'll be a catwalk.
-小儿科 -对
-Cakewalk. -Precisely!
我要用壮举来打动新闻界
I'll just go get a little press for doing some easy hero stuff
到时他们会求我上节目
and they'll be begging to keep me on the show!
但首先我得想出个好办法躲开崇拜我的公众
But, first, I'll have to figure out a way to sneak past my adoring public. 躲开躲开
Sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak.
藏起来
Hide.
伪装大♥师♥
Master of disguise.
嗨桑德波特
Hi, Thunderbolt!
抱歉你弄错了孩子
I'm sorry, I'm... You've got the wrong dog, kid.
我知道是你
I know it's you.
你在第18节里扮演了同样的把戏
That's the same disguise you used in episode 18,
"峡谷战火"
"Gambling Gophers of Gunfire Gulch."
现在你揭穿了我的真面目
For howling out loud! Now you've blown my cover.
你是冠军我最崇拜你桑德波特
This is champion! I'm your biggest fan, Thunderbolt!
每一节我都记在心里
I know every episode by heart!
记得你跟那只大灰熊格斗
Remember the time when you fought that grizzly bear
救了那些孤儿然后水坝倒塌
and rescued those orphans and then the dam broke?
-还有还有 -你不是那个烂玩具吗
-And... And... -Hey, aren't you the squeaky toy?
是的正是我
Yeah. That's me.
-听我说帕...-帕奇
-Listen, pup... -Patch.
无论怎样你得明白
Pooch, whatever. You've gotta understand.
有时我跟丹杰喜欢单独跳舞
Sometimes danger and I like to dance alone!
好肉汤瞧
Good gracious gravy, look at that!
-一只猫被困在树上 -他是
-A cat is stuck up in that tree! -He is?
我非常同情可怜人
Oh, my heart goes out to the poor helpless creature.
如果我还是从前的我我会怎么做
Now, if I were me, what would I do?
我会念台词
Well, I'd read the script, that's what I'd do.
不我没有台词
Oh, no, I don't have a script!
正如29节中汤米被困在悬崖上一样
This is just like when Tommy was trapped on that cliff in episode 29.
-好吧别慌 -经典之作
-Okay, okay, don't panic. -That one was a classic.
-你能行的 -好象还跟6♥4♥节里的一样
-You can do this. You can do this. -Only it's also like episode 6♥4♥. 你能行的
You can't do this. You can't do this.
当他在水塔里要溺死时你就无能为力了
When he was drowning in the water tower.
-是的太好了你无能为力 -我开玩笑吗
-Yeah, that was great. -Who am I kidding?
我不知道自己在干什么
I have no idea what I'm doing!
但是29节还是最好的起码从第一季度开始是好的
But episode 29 was still the best, at least from the first season.
-帕奇 -帕奇
-Pooch! -Patch.
-无论怎样我很紧张 -抱歉
-Whatever! I'm trying to panic here! -Sorry.
我以为你会重演"大灰熊"里的戏...
I just thought you were going to do what you did on Raccoon Ridge. 当你拖着那个桶
You know, when you got that barrel?
往悬崖上拉找到了一块长木头
And rolled it next to the cliff? Then you found a long plank of wood? 还找到一块圆圆的大石头
And got a great big round boulder,
-还有 -正是
-and then... -Precisely!
哇
Whoa!
稍等孩子救兵来了
Hang on, little kitty! Help is on the way!
新闻界一定会喜欢
The press is going to love this.
你在这我的大好人不用谢我
There you are, my good man. No need to thank me.
你的样子就是最大的感谢
The look on your face is thanks enough!
朝摄影机微笑
Now, smile for the cameras!
奇怪摄影师都到哪去了
Hey, that's strange. Where are all the photographers?
我作出壮举时新闻界的人常不离身
The press is always around when I do something.
你们英国人怎么了
What's the matter with you English people?
都在喝茶吗
Are you all having tea?
如果你们都在喝茶我该怎么表现自己
How am I supposed to get my job back if you're all having tea?
冠军桑德就像电视上的一模一样
That was champion, Thunder! Just like on the telly!
没那么简单
You know, this stuff isn't as easy as it looks!
如果我能记住所有章节里的情节
I mean, maybe if I could remember what happened
就像这里的烂玩具一样
in every episode of the show, you know, like Squeaky Toy, here,
我就能...
well, then I could...
烂玩具
Hey, Squeaky Toy.
亲爱的太神奇了
Oh, darling, it's just divine!
真非凡太好了太重要了
It's remarkable. It's stunning. It's grand!
但都是错误的
But it's all wrong.
但这是我最好的作品
But it's my best work yet, cupcake.
只是需要比你最好的还要好
But it simply has to be better than your best, darling.
瞧瞧这些斑点形状无法接受
I mean, look at these spots. The shapes aren't at all acceptable.
还不够软
They're not soft enough.
好似是矫柔造作
You know, cuddly, like something you'd want to squeeze the life out of!
这个根本不行
No, this one is no good at all,
平庸彻底的败笔
an embarrassing mediocrity, a complete failure.
你的言语对我伤害很大
Your harsh words strike me like blows from the fists of a large dockworker. 我甚至可以哭如果不是如此平庸
I would cry now were it not so bourgeois.
行了我知道你能行的
There, there. I know You'll get it right, my depressive da Vinci.
不能放弃
You simply have to keep trying.
你是唯一了解库鲁拉的人
After all, you're the only one who truly understands Cruella,
能看透她被伤害的心
who can see into her tortured soul.
对
Yes!
她的心就像花瓶深海我无望地在上面漂泊
Her heart is like a vast, dark ocean on whose waves I am hopelessly adrift 没有了激♥情♥
in my dinghy of passion.
我不该背叛你我要创作另一副油画
I shall not betray your faith in me! I shall create another canvas! 另一副
And another! And another! And another!
直到找到完美的斑点
until I have found spotted perfection!
你的欲♥火♥没有平息我就不会停止
I shall not stop until the fires of your craving have been quenched. 测试是哪一节
Junior deputy test? Which episode was that in?
失去的一节
One of the lost episodes.
但我只给了那些有价值的小狗
But I only give it to pups who I think might be worthy.
谁知道如果你真的做得很好
And, who knows, if you do real good,
或许我会让你跟我一起参加演出
maybe I'll even let you be on the show with me!
-是吗 -当然孩子我是明星不是吗
-Really? -Sure, kid. I'm the star, aren't I?
牛奶之母那马车失去了控制
Mother of pasteurized milk! That stagecoach is out of control!
这是你第一次测试
This is your first junior deputy test, kid.
好吧
Okay, well...
就像37节中一样"危险的马车"
This is just like in episode 37, "Stagecoaches of Serpent Summit." 非常好现在 37节
Very good. Now, episode 37,
是我跳跑弹跳那节
was that the one where I leap, run and pounce?
不是跑弹跳跳
No, no. That was the one where you run, pounce and leap!
正是退后
Precisely! Stand back!
控制好自己你失去了控制
Get a hold of yourself, man. You're out of control!
哇
Whoa!
没事的我去刹车
It's okay! I'll get the brake!
还是没有摄影师真奇怪
still no photographers. How odd.
也许有些时候过的不太顺利
There may be days when things don't go right
什么事情都不顺畅
And your shoes refuse to dance
借助运气带来好事
To make the winds of fortune blow right
你可能需要第二次机会
You might need a second chance
如果得到一次机会别走停下来数到10
So if you get one try and that don't fly Stop and count to 10
如果一开始没成功再试一次
And if at first you don't succeed Try again
这是你的下一个测试孩子
Here's your next test, kid.
哇抢劫银行第四节
Wow, bank robbers! Episode four.
别过高的估计新手的好运一不留神机会就错过了Beginner's luck is overrated Once you blink it's come and gone 保持这种好运的唯一方式是
The only way to cultivate it
保持积极
Is to keep on keeping on
耶
Yeah
还是没有摄影师
still no photographers?
不停地尝试
Try and try and then
如果你一开始没有成功再试一次
If at first you don't succeed, yeah Try again
-再试一次 -是的朋友
-Try, try again -Yes, my friend
尝试尝试再试一次
Try, try, try again
-他们被吓得呆住了 -不奇怪
-Those men are frozen with fear. -No wonder.
他们想保住性命
Those crazed badgers are trying to eat their heads!
就像27节中你大胜那两只大灰熊一样
It's just like in episode 27, when you whipped those two grizzlies. 嗯
Huh?
难道你从来都没有停下过吗没有
And don't you never stop, no
-是什么 -好像我们偶然
-What is it? -Looks like we've stumbled
撞上奶牛了
on a band of cattle rustlers.
-那些不是猴子吗 -更糟糕赶猴子的人
-Aren't those monkeys? -Even worse, monkey rustlers!
好似是34节
Sounds like episode 34 to me.
正确副手
Right answer, once again, Junior Deputy.
我通过测试了
I passed the test?
-你认为自己能应付吗 -当然
-Think you can handle it? -You bet!
去捉那些赶猴子的人
Let's get those monkey rustlers!
现在如果你发现自己无所事事也不是什么传奇
Now if you find you're batting zero And a legend you are not
你还是可以装英雄
You can still wind up a hero
如果你再做一次
if you give it one more shot
如果你不放弃你马上就能赢了
If you don't give in, you're gonna win The only question's when 所以如果你一开始没有成功
So if at first you don't succeed
-再试一次 -尝试尝试再试一次
-Try again -Try, try, try again
-再试一次 -再试一次
-Try, try again -And again
-再试一次 -尝试尝试再试一次
-Try again -Try, try, try again
再试一次
Try again
靠右边
Hey! Get over on the right side of the road, buddy.
伦敦司机
Sheesh, London drivers.
我告诉过你桑德今天是我过得最精彩的一天
I tell you, Thunder, this is the best day ever.
是的我从没想到作出壮举
Yeah. You know, I never knew it would be so much fun out here 如此好玩
doing this real hero stuff.
什么意思你不是一直以来都这样吗
What do you mean? Don't you do this all the time?
孩子
Oh, well, kid...
你知道
Well, you know, it's...
当然了我一直都是这样
Of course, I do! I do this all the time!
-谈谈你吧孩子 -我
-So let's talk about you, kid! -Me?
是的你的故事
Yeah, what's your story?
-好吧 -稍等继续
-Well... -Hold on. Okay. Go on.
失踪什么意思他失踪了
Missing! What do you mean, he's missing?
-我们找了 -又再找
-We've looked. -And looked.
但还是找不到桑德波特
But there's just no sign of Thunderbolt anywhere!
这简直就是灾难灾难
This is a catastrophe! A calamity! A cataclysm!
早上要拍第一个节目
We have to shoot first thing in the morning
我的明星却失踪了
and I find out my star is missing.
没有明星怎么拍戏
How can you shoot a show without a star?
灾难怎么写
How do you spell "cataclysm"?
没有明星怎么拍戏
How can you shoot a show without a star?
没有明星怎么...
How can you shoot a show without a...
明星对了太棒了
A star? This is it! This is megafantabulous!
重写这一节以及明星赖特宁的故事
We'll rewrite this episode to star Lil' Lightning!
我是天才找作家炒掉导演
Oh, I'm a genius! Get the writers! Fire the director!
将有一个新的导演来导演"桑德波特历险记"
This is going to be a whole new direction for The Thunderbolt...
新的导演
"A whole new direction!"
你认为呢桑德波特老拍档
What do you think of that, Thunderbolt, old pal?
我终于可以踏出你的阴影中了
Finally, I'll be able to step out of your shadow,
傲慢的家伙
you overrated, overacting ham!
"赖特宁历险记"
The Lil' Lightning Adventure Hour.
好漂亮的圈不是吗你认为呢
It has a nice ring, doesn't it? What do you think?
你没通过测试
I have failed you, my muse!
没有灵感
Oh, fickle bird of inspiration,
你去了多远的海岸
to what far shore have you flown?
可怜的孩子不要绝望
Poor pathetic Lars, do not despair.
我知道怎么找到灵感
I know exactly where to find the inspiration we crave.
这是艺术艺术...
Well, this is art, after all. Art!
我们的创作不能受到小事件阻碍
Our creativity cannot be thwarted by triviaI matters like restraining orders. 是的一定要付出代价
Yes, sacrifices must be made!
走了他们都走了
Gone? They're all gone?。