金融英语口语听力大全(MP3+双语字幕)第24期:旅游支票兑现

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

金融英语口语听力大全(MP3+双语字幕)第24期:旅
游支票兑现
Cashing a Traveller's Check
旅游支票兑现
Margaret Morris wants to cash some traveller's checks at the local office of the Higashi Bank .
马格丽特·莫里斯想在东银行的地方分行兑现几张旅游支票。

Clerk:Hello!May I help you ?
职员:您好,您有什么事情需要我帮忙吗?
Morris:Yes,I hope so .I need some more cash for my visit in Japan .May I cash a traveller's check here?
莫里斯:是的,我想是这样。

我还需要些现金供我在(日本)这是
游览时使用,我能够在这里兑现旅游支票吗?
C:Of course ,we'd be happy to cash it for you .
职员:当然能够,我很乐意为您兑现。

M:I was going to cash it at the hotel ,but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
莫里斯:我本来打算在旅馆兑现,但我的一个朋友说银行通常有
高一点的兑现率。

I'm a school teacher and I have to save every penny I can.
我是个教师,我不得不尽可能节省每一文钱。

C:Well,any bank will cash it at our present traveller's check-buying rate which we have listed here .
职员:噢,任何银行都将按照现时买入旅游支票的兑换率来兑现。

这个兑换率我们已经列在这里了。

Of course ,our rate is somewhat better than that at
hotels because of the service charge .
当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍微高些。

You see ,hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveller's checks for their guests.
您知道,旅馆虽然为他们的客人兑换旅游支票,但他们并不是专
门从事货币兑换业务。

M:You mean there's really not much of a difference ?
莫里斯:您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率并不存有很大差别。

C:No ,ma'am ,not very much .
职员:是的,夫人,差别并不很大。

M:Well ,may I cash these two checks for $100 each ?I
think that will be enough .
莫里斯:那么,我能够把每张为100美元的两张支票兑现吗?我想
该够用了。

But everything is so expensive in Toyko that I might have to come back and cash another one in a few days.
但是在东京什么东西都这样贵,致几天之内这可能还得回来兑现
另一张支票。

C:Yes,I'll be happy to cash these for you .Would you please countersign them here?
职员:好的,我很高兴为您兑现支票。

请您将支票副签一下。

M:There you are .
莫里斯:给您。

C:And will you please sign this foreign exchange request?
职员:请您在这张外汇申请表上签字,好吗?
I've already written down your name and address for
you.But I will read your passport number.
我已经为您写好了姓名和住址,但我还得看一下您的护照号码。

相关文档
最新文档