《僵尸新娘》英汉对照台词
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦W i t h t h i s h a n d I w i l l l i f t y o u r s o r r o w s.
你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.
我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.
现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗?W i t h t h i s r i n g,I a s k y o u t o b e m i n e.
台词
- Good morning. - Good morning.
-早晨 -早晨
Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal.
号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。
Watch it!
小心点。
It's a beautiful day
今天是个好日子
It's a rather nice day
一个相当好的日子
A day for a glorious wedding
婚礼的大喜之日。
A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear
亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排
A rehearsal for a glorious wedding
这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排
Assuming nothing happensThat we don't really know
希望不要发生意外
That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show
来打断我们的好事
And that's why everything Every last little thing
所以任何事情,任何小事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go
任何细节都必须…
According to plan
按照计划进行
Our son will be married
我们的儿子要结婚了
According to plan
按照计划
Our family carried
我们的家族就能…
Elevated to the heights of society
一步跨入上流社会
To the costume balls -
挤进化装舞会
In the hallowed halls
挤进黄庭宫殿
Rubbing elbows with the finest
和权贵擦肩往来
Having crumpets with Her Highness
和女王共进点心
We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen
我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶
We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been
彻底忘却以往的身份
- Blimey! It's my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma'am. -奥…我的裙子卡住了 -槽糕
- Come on, dear. - It's not me. It's my dress is caught. -亲爱的…用力挤 -不是我卡住了,是裙子
Where is Victor? We might be late.
维克特在哪?我们要迟到了
Fish merchants.
鱼贩子
- It's a terrible day - Now, don't be that way
-真是个糟糕的日子 -啊~ 别这样
It's a terrible day for a wedding
今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕
It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in
我们怎么会落得如此狼狈
That has led to this ominous wedding
才会换来这该死的婚礼
How could our family have come to this?
咱们家怎么会潦倒至此
To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche
得把女儿嫁给爆发平民
- They're so common - So coarse
-他们真庸俗 -真粗鄙
- Oh, it couldn't be worse - Couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了 -不能再糟?这我可不同意
They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy
有人是地主,有人破产
Without a penny to their name
有人是贵族却身无分文
Just like you and me
就像你…和我
Oh, dear.
呃…天哪!
And that's why everything Every last little thing
所以任何事情,任何小事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go
任何细节都必须…
- According to plan - Our daughter will wed
-…按照计划进行 -女儿要嫁人
- According to plan - Our family led
-按照计划 -家族就能…
From the depths of deepest poverty
…脱离贫困
- To the noble realm - Of our ancestry
重回祖先时的显赫
And who would have guessed In a million years
谁会想得到
- That our daughter with a face - Of an otter in disgrace
相貌如此平庸的女儿
Would provide our ticket To a rightful place
却是把钥匙,让我们得回该有的地位
Oh, Hildegarde.
奥!希尔德加德
What if Victor and I don't like each other?
万一我和维克特不喜欢彼此怎么办?
As if that has anything to do with marriage.
哈…这和婚姻有何关系!
Do you suppose your father and I like each other?
你认为你的父母喜欢彼此吗?
Surely you must a little?
你们当然…起码有一点吧?
- Of course not. - Of course not.
当然没有
Get those corsets laced properly.
把衣带绑妥当了
I can hear you speak without gasping.
看你说话连气都喘不过来
You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.
这次你一定得成功,维克特
- Now, all you have to do is reel her in. - I'm already reeling, Mother. -你只要照着做就行啦 -我已经照着做了
Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?
维多利亚艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个门当户对的大官或什么
Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots.
呃…胡说!我们不比艾弗格拉家差
I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life.
我总觉得我的身份就该比那些鱼贩子高尚
But I've never even spoken to her.
但…我从没和她说过话
Well, at least we have that in our favor.
这起码对我们有利
Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.
梅修,拜托别再咳了
Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.
婚姻不过是合伙的关系,互相利用罢了
You'd think a lifetime watching us...
这辈子看着我们夫妻俩…
Might have taught her that
她总该学到了吧
- Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect
-她总该学到了吧 -凡是都不能出差错
- Everything must be perfect - Everything must be perfect
凡事都得完美…完美…
Perfect That's why everything
…完美,所以任何事情
Every last little thing
任何小事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go
任何细节都必须…
According to plan
按照计划进行
Look at the way you're standing.
看看你站着的样子
You look like you got ricketsor something...
不像话!你得…呃…呵呵!
Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur!
噢,我的天啊,噢,真是富丽堂皇!
Such impeccable taste!
太有品位了!
Oh, beautiful, innit?
哦~很美,是吧?
It's not as big as our place, dear.
比艾菲家差了点儿
- Bit shabby really, isn't it? - Shut up.
-呃…不是。
很破旧 -闭嘴!呵呵!
Lord and Lady Everglot...
这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人
...Mr. And Mrs. Van Dort.
这是范杜夫妇
Why, you must be Miss Victoria.
你一定是维多利亚小姐
Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over. No. Oh, yes.
我打赌…你看上去绝对不超过20岁
Smile, darling, smile.
微笑,亲爱的,微笑
Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.
哈…很荣幸见到你们,欢迎光临寒舍
Thank you.
谢谢
We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.
请至西厢房暂歇
Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.
请走这边
Oh, I love what you've done with the place. Who is your decorator? 哦~装饰的太棒了!谁是你们的设计师?
Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.
瓷砖地该清洁,窗帘布该换洗
My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.
奥~我丈夫老师疯言疯语,别管他
Yes, it's usually best.
哈~对拉
- Do forgive me. - You play beautifully.
-原谅我的唐突 -你弹得真好听
I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to... Well... 我…我…我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太无礼
Excuse me.
对不起
Mother won't let me near the piano.
母亲不许我靠近钢琴
Music is improper for a young lady.
音乐不适合年轻女士
Too passionate, she says.
她说音乐太激情
If I may ask, Miss Everglot...
容我冒昧…请问…艾弗格拉小姐…
...where is your chaperon?
你的…女仆呢?
Perhaps, in... In view of the circumstances...
或许…在这种情形下
...you could call me Victoria.
你可以叫我维多利亚
Yes, of course. Well...
哦~是的
- Victoria... - Yes, Victor.
维多利亚 -嗯,维克特
Tomorrow, we are to be m...
明天我们就要……
M... M...
结…结..
- Married. - Yes. Married.
-结婚–对!结…婚
Since I was a child, I've... I've dreamt of my wedding day.
我从小就梦想着自己的结婚之日
I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.
我一直希望找到我深爱的人
Someone to spend the rest of my life with.
一个能和我白头偕老的人
- Silly, isn't it? - Yes, silly.
-有点傻…是吧? -是…傻…呵
No. No, not at all, no.
不…不…一点都不傻…不傻
Oh, dear. I'm sorry.
哦,糟糕!对不起
What impropriety is this?
这太没规矩了!
You shouldn't be alone together.
你们俩不能独处
Here it is, one minute before and you're not at the rehearsal.
现在就差一分就五点了,你们居然还没去彩排
Pastor Galswells is waiting. Come at once.
高斯威牧师在等你们,马上过来
Master Van Dort, from the beginning. Again.
范杜少爷,从头再来一遍
"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
“用这只手…我将带你走出忧伤困苦
Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.
你的杯永不干涸…因为我将是你生命泉源之酒
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
用这蜡烛…我将在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this ring, I ask you to be mine."
用这戒指…你愿做我的妻子吗?”
- Let's try it again. - Yes. Yes, sir.
-我们再来演习一遍–好的,没问题
With this candle...
用这支蜡烛…
This candle...
这支蜡烛…
This candle.
这支蜡烛…
- Shall I get up there and do it for him? - Don't get all aflutter, dear. -你干脆上去替他做 -亲爱的,别这样宠他
With this candle...
用这支蜡烛…
Continue!
继续!
Get the door, Emil.
艾密尔,去开门
Let's just pick it up at the candle bit.
就从蜡烛这里再开始
A Lord Barkis, sir.
主人,是巴克斯男爵
I haven't a head for dates.
我不确定婚礼的日期
Apparently, I'm a day early for the ceremony.
显然我比婚礼早来了一天
- Is he from your side of the family? - I can't recall.
-他是你家那边的亲戚吗? -我想不起来了
Emil, a seat for Lord Barkis.
艾密尔,给巴克斯男爵看座
Do carry on.
请…继续
Let's try it again, shall we, Master Van Dort?
那我们就再来一次吧,范杜少爷
- Yes. Yes, sir. Certainly. - Right.
-是…是…当然–好吗?
Right. Oh, right!
好…奥…当然好!
- With this... This... - Hand.
-用…用… -我的手
With this hand... ...I... With...
用我的手…我将…
Three steps, three!
三步…走三步!
Can you not count? Do you not wish to be married, Master Van Dort?
你不会算吗?难道你不想结婚了吗,范杜少爷?
-No! No. –You do not?.
-不是–你不想结婚?!
No! I meant, no,I do not not wish to be married.
不是!我不是不想结婚
That is, I want very much to...
我其实非常想……奥!
Pay attention! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?
专心点儿!你不会没带戒指来吧?
The ring? Yes. Of course.
戒指…是…当然有
- Dropping the ring. - Oh, no, he's dropped the ring! -戒指居然掉了 -噢,不,他竟然弄掉了戒指
- This boy doesn't want to get married. - How disgraceful!
-看你是不想结婚啦! -丢脸啊!
Excuse me. Got it!
对不起……找到了
Out of the way, you ninny.
滚开…你这笨蛋
Oh, dear! Oh, my! Giddy on, there's a woman on fire! Help! Emergency! 奥…老天…救命…叫急救…
- Oh, I hope it doesn't stain. - Stop fanning it, you fool. -奥…别把我礼服熏黑了 -别踩了
- Get a bucket, get a bucket. - I'm on my way, dear. Yes. Oh, dear!-去拿水…去拿水 -我这就去,亲爱的
Enough! This wedding cannot take place until he is properly prepared.
除非他完全准备好了,否则这婚礼不能举行
Young man, learn your vows.
年轻人…学好…说结婚誓言
Well, he's quite the catch, isn't he?
呵…瞧瞧你钓的金龟婿
Oh, Victoria.
维克特
She must think I'm such a fool.This day couldn't get any worse.
她一定觉得我傻透了,今天真是糟糕透了
Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos! 注意,注意!彩排搞砸了,范杜家的儿子搞得乱七八糟!
Fishy fianc?could be canned!
婚礼可能被取消!
Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!
艾弗格拉和范杜的婚礼彩排,被范杜家的儿子搞砸了
It really shouldn't be all that difficult.
其实也没有什么难的
It's just a few simple vows.
就是几句简单的誓约
With this hand, I will take your wine.
用这只手…我要你的妻子…
No.With this hand......I will cup your...
用这只手…我要你的杯子…
Oh, goodness, no.
哦,又不对
With this...With this...With this candle, I will...I will... 用…用…用这支蜡烛,我将…将…
I will set your mother on fire.
都是我自己的错
Oh, it's no use.
没用的
With this hand,I will lift your sorrows.
我将用我的手带你走出忧伤苦困
Your cup will never empty,for I will be your wine.
你的杯子将永不干涸,因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉
Mrs. Everglot.
埃弗格拉夫人
You look ravishing this evening.
您今晚光艳照人
What's that, Mr. Everglot?Call you "Dad"? If you insist, sir.
您说什么,艾弗格拉先生?称呼您父亲?如果您坚持
With this candle,I will light your way in darkness.
我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this ring......I ask you to be mine.
现在我用这只戒指向你求婚,你愿意嫁给我吗?
I do.
我愿意
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻你的新娘了
- A new arrival. - He must've fainted.
-新来的人 -他一定晕过去了
- Are you all right? - What..? What happened?
-你还好吧? -发…发生什么事了?
By Jove, man. Looks like we've got ourselves a breather.
小子,看来你免费得到个新娘
- Does he have a dead brother? - He's still soft.
-他有个死掉的哥哥吗? -他的尸体还是软的
A toast, then.
干杯!
To the newlyweds.
祝福新婚夫妇
Newlyweds?
新婚夫妇?
In the woods,you said your vows so perfectly.
刚才在森林里,你说的结婚誓言…太完美了
I did?
我说了?
I did.
我真的说了!
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
快醒来!快醒来!快醒来!
Coming through, coming through.
借过……借过
My name is Paul, I am the head waiter.
我叫骨骨,是…侍者…哈哈
I will be creating your wedding feast.
我来安排你的婚礼喜筵
Wedding feast! I'm salivating.
婚礼喜筵,我要庆祝婚礼
Maggots.
是蛆蛆,呵呵
Keep away!
别靠近我
I've got a...I've got a dwarf.
我有…我有…一个侏儒?
And I'm not afraid to use him.I want some questions. Now!
必要时,我可不怕他,我有一些疑问,现在就要问!
- Answers. I think you mean "answers." - Thank you, yes, answers. -我想你说的是答案 -谢谢,是【答案】
I need answers.What's going on here? Where am I?
我要答案,这里是怎么回事?我在什么地方?
Who are you?
你没事吧?
Well, that's kind of a long story.
呃…说来话长
What a story it is.
不凡的故事!
A tragic tale of romance, passion...
悲剧的故事,浪漫的爱情,火辣的热情……
...and murder most foul.
还有最阴毒的谋杀
This is gonna be good.
真是精彩万分
Hit it, boys.
来吧,孩子们
Hey, give me a listenYou corpses of cheer
嗨~听我细细道来,你们这些快乐的僵尸
At least those of youWho still got an ear
你们如果还有耳朵,就听我讲述
I'll tell you a story Make a skeleton cry
这个让骷髅都为之动容的故事
Of our own jubiliciouslyLovely Corpse Bride
是关于我们喜悦又可爱的僵尸新娘
Die, die, we all pass away
死吧!死吧!我们迟早会死
But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay
别皱眉,其实也没什么
You might try and hide And you might try and pray 你可以逃避,也可以祈祷
But we all end upThe remains of the day
但你终将成为一具尸骨
That's right.
没错
Well, our girl was a beautyKnown for miles around 我们的女孩儿以前是远近闻名的美人儿
When a mysterious strangerCame into town
某日一位陌生人来到镇上
He was plenty good-lookingBut down on his cash
他英俊潇洒但却是个穷光蛋
And our poor little babyShe fell hard and fast
我们的可人儿很快地陷入爱河
When her daddy said no She just couldn't cope
父亲却不答应,她无力反抗
So our lovers came upWith a plan to elope
所以这对恋人计划私奔
Die, die, we all pass away
死吧,死吧,我们迟早会死
But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay
别皱眉,其实也没有什么
You might try and hide And you might try and pray
你可以逃避,也可以祈祷
But we all end up The remains of the day
但你终将成为一具尸骨
That's right.
没错
Okay. Oh, yeah. Come on, boys, pick it up.
好的。
哦,是的。
来吧,孩子们,把它捡起来
Yeah. Like it
.耶~喜欢吧
Okay, Chancy, take it.
乔西~该你了
Yeah.
耶
Yeah!
耶!
That's nice.
是啊~是啊
So they conjured up a planTo meet late at night
所以他们计划深夜碰面
They told not a soulKept the whole thing tight
没告诉任何人,也没走漏风声
Now, her mother's wedding dressFit like a glove
她穿上母亲的婚纱,如手套般合身
You don't need muchWhen you're really in love
他说你不必带多少,women有爱情就够了
Except for a few thingsOr so I'm told
我是这么听说的
Like the family jewelsAnd a satchel of gold
只要家里的珠宝和一袋黄金
Then next to the graveyardBy the old oak tree
然后在一个黑雾弥漫的夜
On a dark foggy nightAt a quarter to 3
2点45分来到墓园旁的老橡树下
She was ready to goBut where was he?
她准备好了要私奔,但是他在哪儿?
And then?
然后呢?
- She waited - And then? 她苦苦等待–然后呢?
- There in the shadows, was it her man? - And then?
-出现了一个人影…是他吗? -然后呢?
- Her little heart beat so loud - And then?
-她的心头小鹿乱撞–然后呢?
And then, baby, everything went black
然后她…眼前一黑
Now, when she opened her eyesShe was dead as dust
当她张开眼睛是,她的生命已灰飞烟灭
Her jewels were missingAnd her heart was bust
珠宝消失了踪影,她的心已破碎
So she made a vowLying under that tree
所以她躺在树下立誓
That she'd wait for her true loveTo come set her free
等待真爱来给她自由
Always waiting for someoneTo ask for her hand
一直等着愿意牵起她手的人
Then out of the blueComes this groovy young man
突然来个衣着光鲜的年轻人
Who vows foreverTo be by her side
他发誓要永远追随陪伴着她
And that's the storyOf our Corpse Bride
这就是我们美丽僵尸新娘的故事
Die, die, we all pass away
死吧,死吧,我们迟早会死
But don't wear a frown,Because it's really okay
别皱眉,这起是没有什么
You might try and hide And you might try and pray
你可以逃避,你也可以祈祷
But we all end upThe remains of the day
但我们终将成为一具尸骨
Yeah.
是的
Victoria, come away from the window.
维多利亚,别再窗前等
Oh, I'm sure he'll be back shortly.
我确定他很快就会回来
He's terrified of the dark.In fact, when he was a boy...
他非常怕黑,事实上,他小时候…
...he used to wet his combinations regularly, didn't he, William? 就常常吓得尿裤子
Enter.
进来
Lord Barkis.I trust the room is to your liking.
啊…巴克斯男爵,我想你一定无事不登三宝殿
Thank you,you are a most gracious hostess.
谢谢,你是我所知最高贵的女主人
Which is why it pains me to be the bearer of such bad news.
为此我深感痛苦的带给你们一个不幸的消息
Would you care to repeat tonight's headline for us?
你能重复今晚的头条新闻吗?
Hear ye, hear ye!
号外,号外!
Victor Van Dort seen this night on the bridge in the arms of a mystery woman! 今晚维克特*范杜和一位神秘女子,被人看见在一座桥上
The dark-haired temptress and Master Van Dort slipped away into the night! 然后这黑发诱人的女子和范杜少爷便消失在夜色中
And now, the weather.Scattered showers...
再次报导气象…
Enough! That will be all.
停!这样就够了
Mystery woman?He doesn't even know any women!
神秘女子?!他根本不认识其他女人
Or so you thought.
呃…随你说吧
Do call for me if you need my assistance...
如果需要我的帮助随时通知我…
...in any way.
任何需要
Good heavens, Finis,what should we do?
天哪,菲尼斯,我们该怎么办?
Fetch me musket.
拿我的枪来
William, do something.
威廉,别愣着
The town crier probably just had a slow news day.
呃…今天没什么大事
You know how it is,you need a little something to cry about.
你知道怎样吧,镇民一定会把小事拿来小题大做
Regardless, we are one groom short for the wedding tomorrow.
我不管…没有新郎,婚礼办不成了
Not to mention the financial implications.
我们的经济问题怎么办呢?
A most scandalous embarrassment for us all.
最令我们所有人汗颜的丑闻
Oh, give us a chance to find him,we beg of you.
求你给我们最后的机会去找他
- Just give us until dawn. - Very well. Till dawn.
-在天亮之前 -好吧,天亮前
Victor, darling, where are you?
维克特,亲爱的,你在哪儿?
If you ask me,your boyfriend is kind of jumpy.
要我说,你的男朋友有点儿神经兮兮的
He's not my boyfriend,he's my husband.
他不是我的男朋友,他是我的丈夫
Victor, where have you gone?
维克特,你去哪里了?
I'll keep an eye out for him.
我用眼睛替你盯着他
Victor?
维克特?
There he goes, there he goes!He's... He's getting away! 他在那儿,他在那儿…想要逃跑
Quick, quick, after him!
快…快追
Victor.
维克特
Thank you.
谢谢
Victor!
维克特
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
Victor?
维克特?
Where have you gone?
你去哪儿了?
Married, huh? I'm a widow.
你结婚了,是吧?我是个寡妇
Oh, how rude. He went that way!
奥…真粗鲁,他往那边走
Victor.
维克特
Victor, darling.
维克特,亲爱的
Please. There's been a mistake.I'm not dead.
求求你,这一定是误会,我还没死
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过,借过
- Excuse me. - Excuse me.
-借过 -借过
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Victor.
- Dead end. - Victor! Hello!
-死胡同 -维克特,你好啊!
Could have used the stairs, silly.
怎么不走楼梯呢,小傻瓜
Isn't the view beautiful?It takes my breath away.
看着景色多美!美的令我“窒息”
Well, it would if I had any.
如果我还有“呼吸”的话
Isn't it romantic?
真浪漫,不是吗?
Look, I am terribly sorry about what's happened to you...
对于在你身上发生的一切,我很抱歉
...and I'd like to help,but I really need to get home.
我也很想帮你,可我真的得回家
- This is your home now. - But I don't even know your name. -现在这儿就是你的家啦 -可我连你的名字都不知道
Well, that's a great way to start a marriage.
婚姻还能这样开始啊!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
- It's Emily. - Emily.
-这是艾米丽 -艾米丽
Oh, I almost forgot.I have something for you.
啊,差点忘了,我有东西送你
It's a wedding present.
结婚礼物
Thank you.
谢谢
Scraps?
碎片?
Scraps!
碎片
My dog, Scraps!
我的狗,小碎!
Oh, Scraps, what a good boy.
乖狗狗小碎
I knew you'd be happy to see him.
我就知道,你一定很高兴见到他
Who's my good boy?Sit. Sit, Scraps, sit.
谁是我的乖狗狗?坐下,小碎…
Good boy, Scraps.
好孩子,小碎
Roll over. Roll over.
Good boy, Scraps.Play dead.
装死
Sorry.
抱歉
Oh, what a cutie.
哦…好个小可爱
You should have seen him with fur.
有毛的时候更可爱
Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this.
我母亲从来不让小碎耍把戏
But then again,she never approved of anything.
其实…她从没认同过任何事情
Do you think she would have approved of me?
你认为她会接受我吗?
You're lucky you'll never have to meet her.
你很幸运,可以不用同她打交道
Well, actually...
奥,事实上…
...now that you mention it,I think you should.
既然你提到了,我想你应该见见她
In fact, since we're, you know...
既然…我们都…
...married,you should definitely meet her.
结婚了,按理你应该见见她
And my father too. We should go and see them right now.
还有我父亲,我们应该马上去见他们!
What a fantastic idea!Where are they buried?
好主意!他们埋在哪儿?
- What? What is it? - They're not from around here. -怎么了? -他们…不在这里
Where are they?
那是哪里?
Oh, they're still alive.
哦…他们还活着
- I'm afraid so. - Well, that is a problem.
-很抱歉,是的 -奥…这倒是个问题
What's that, Scraps?
你说什么,小碎?
Oh, no, we couldn't possibly.
不,可不能去…
- Oh, well, if you put it like that. - What?
-哦…他的确是 -说什么?
Elder Gutknecht.
骨耐克老人
Scraps.
小碎
Elder Gutknecht...
骨耐克老人
...are you there?
你在吗?
Hello? Is anyone home?
哈!有人在家吗?
Hello?
哈?
There you are!
你在这儿呢?
Oh, my dear. There you are.
哦,亲爱的,是你吗?
I've brought my husband, Victor.
我把我丈夫带来了…维克特
What's that? Husband?
你说什么?丈夫?
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
很荣幸认识你,先生
We need to go up. Upstairs? To visit the land of the living. 我们得“上去”…楼上,去拜访人间
Land of the living?
拜访人间?
Oh, my dear.
不过,亲爱的…
Please, Elder Gutknecht.
求求你,骨耐克老人
Now, why go up there, when people are dying to get down here? 为什么要上去?上面的人想下来,都想死了
Sir, I beg you to help.It means so much to me...
求你帮我们,先生这对我太重要了
- Us. - I don't know, it's just not natural. -对我们 -我不知道…这不符合自然法则
Please, Elder Gutknecht.
求求你,骨耐克老人
Surely there must be something you can do.
你一定有办法的
Let me see what I can do.
嗯…让我想想能怎么做
Where did I put that book?
那本书放到哪儿了?
I left it here somewhere.
不在这儿,就在什么地方
There's the one.
啊…就是这本!
I have it.
找到了
A Ukrainian haunting spell.Just the thing for these quick trips. 乌克兰的巫咒,正好派上用场
- So glad you thought of this. - Me too.
-幸好他想起来了 -是啊
Now, then...
好啦,嗝……
...where were we?
说道哪儿了?
The Ukrainian haunting spell?
乌克兰的巫咒
Here we have it. Ready?
好啦,有了…准备好了吗?
Just remember, when you want to come back, say "Hopscotch."
记住!想回来时就念咒语:“跳房子”
- Hopscotch? - That's it.
-跳房子? -对
I spent so long in the darkness...
我们在黑暗里呆了太久
...I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.
我都快忘了这月色有多美
Hey, I think you dropped something.
我想你掉了什么
Hold on, hold on.
等一下
I think I should prepare Mother and Father for the big news.
我想在告诉父母这么大个消息前,先给他们一点心理准备
I'll go ahead and you...
我先去,你就…
...wait here.
等在这儿
- Perfect. - I won't be long.
-好极了 -不会太久的…
Stay right here. I'll be right back.
乖乖呆在这儿…我马上就回来
Okay.
好的
No peeking.
不休偷看哦
If ever I see that Van Dort boy...
再看到那范杜小子时
...I'll strangle him with my bare hands.
我要用双手掐死他
Your hands are too fat,and his neck is too thin.
你的手太肥,他的脖子又太细
You'll have to use a rope.
还是用绳子吧
This is the voice of your conscience. Listen to what I say.
我,是你良心的声音,听我说…
I have a bad feeling about that boy. You know he is no...
对那个男孩,我有不详的预感,你涉世太浅,还不懂…
Go chew someone else's ear for a while.
去别人的脑子里待一阵子吧
Victor has gone to see his parents, just like he said.
维克特去见他父母了,就像他说的一样
If I hadn't just been sitting in it, I would say that you had lost your mind! 要不是我就住在你的脑子里,还会以为你得了失心疯呢
I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for taking so long.
我相信这么久没回来,一定有他的理由
I am sure he does.Why don't you go ask him?
真的哩,那你为什么不去问他?
All right, I will.
好,我会的
After all, he couldn't get far with those cold feet.
再说,两只脚冻僵了,他也跑不远
- Victoria. - Victor? I'm so happy to see you.
-维多利亚–维克特?真高兴见到你!
Come by the fire. Where have you been?Are you all right?
快到壁炉这边来,你到哪儿去了?没事吧?
I... I...
我…我…
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
You're as cold as death.What's happened to you?
你像个死人一样冰冷,发生什么事啦?
Your coat.
你的外套
Victoria, I confess.
维多利亚,我承认
This morning I was terrified of marriage.
今天上午,我本来很惧怕婚姻
But then, on meeting you,I felt I should be with you always...
但见到了你,就觉得应该和你厮守
...and that our wedding could not come soon enough.
恨不得我们婚礼尽早举行
Victor, I feel the same.
我也是这么想的
Victoria, I se... I se...
维多利亚,我被骗…
I seem to find myself married.
我被骗结了婚
And you should know it's unexpected.
你要知道那只是意外
My darling,I just wanted to meet...
亲爱的,我就是想见见…
Darling? Who's this?
亲爱的,她是谁?
- Who is she? - I'm his wife.
-她是谁? -我的他的妻子
- Victor? - Victoria, wait. You don't understand. -维克特? -维多利亚,等等,你不会相信。
She's dead. Look.
她是个死人,你看
Hopscotch.
跳房子
No! No! Victoria!
不!不!维多利亚!
You lied to me!
你骗我!
Just to get back to that other woman.
回去就是为了找另一个女人!
Don't you understand? You're the other woman.
你知道吗?你才是第三者。
No! You're married to me.She's the other woman.
不!你跟我结婚了,他才是第三者
She's got a point.
她说得有道理
And I thought... I thought this was all going so well.
我还以为…一切都进行得很顺利
Look, I'm sorry, but...
我很抱歉,但是…
...this just can't work.
我们之间是没有结果的
Why not?
为什么没有
It's my eye, isn't it?
是因为我的眼睛,是不是?
No. Your eye is...
不,你的眼睛…
...lovely.
很可爱
Listen, under different circumstances, well, who knows?
如果我们换一种处境,结局或许不同
But we're just too different. I mean, you're dead.
可是我们太不般配了,我是说,你是个死人
You should've thought about that before you asked me to marry you. 你向我求婚之前,就应该想到这个
Why can't you understand? It was a mistake. I would never marry you. 你怎么就不明白呢?这都是误会,我根本不会娶你
Roses for eternal love.
玫瑰,代表真爱不渝
Lilies for sweetness.
百合,代表甜甜蜜蜜
Baby's breath.
满天星…(花语:爱人的呼吸)
Why so blue?
为何伤心?
Maybe he's right. Maybe we are too different.
也许他说得对,我们太不般配
Maybe he should have his head examined.
也许他的脑袋需要检查一下
I could do it.
可以让我去
Or perhaps he does belong with her. Little Miss Living.
或许他和那个“活人小姐”才是天生一对
With her rosy cheeks and beating heart.
她有漂亮的脸蛋还有会跳动的心
Oh, those girls are ten a penny. You've got so much more.
那些女的算什么?你的优点多得多!
You've got... You've got...
你有…你有…
You've got a wonderful personality.
你有很好的人品
What does that wispy little brat have That you don't have double? 你每一点都比那纤瘦的小女人强
She can't hold a candle To the beauty of your smile
在你灿烂的笑容前,她只能自惭形秽
How about a pulse?
那心跳呢?
Overrated by a mile
华而不实
- Overvalued - Overblown
-自抬身价 -过度吹嘘
If he only knew The you that we know
如果他了解你和我们一样多
And that silly little creature Isn't wearing his ring
那傻女孩手上没有他给的戒指
And she doesn't play piano Or dance, or sing
她不会弹琴、跳舞和唱歌
No, she doesn't compare
她完全比不上你
- But she still breathes air - Who cares?
-但是她会呼吸 -谁在乎
- Unimportant - Overrated
-无所谓 -自抬身价
- Overblown - lf only he could see -过度吹嘘 -只要他能看得出…
How special you can be
…你与众不同
If he only knew The you that we know
如果他了解你和我们一样多
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚
If you cut me with a knife it's still the same
利刃割过我也依然如故
And I know her heart is beating
听着她的心跳好象音符
And I know that I am dead
而我的心儿早已入土
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此的痛苦
Try and tell me it's not real
谁来告诉我这不过是虚无
For it seems that I still have a tear to shed
为何我的眼泪还是流个不住
The sole redeeming feature From that little creature
那女人唯一有的仅仅是…
Is that she's alive
…生命
- Overrated - Overblown
-纯炒作 -没品位
Everybody knows That's just a temporary state
谁人不知生命短暂
Which is cured very quickly When we meet our fate
没了生命她便完蛋
- Who cares? - Unimportant。