胡萝卜鸡蛋咖啡

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Boil all three pots for 15 minutes. 煮15分钟
Take out what you put in. 再来看你放进去的这些东西
The carrots went in hard. They are now soft.
胡萝卜失去了刚入水时的刚强,变得柔嫩
The eggs went in soft inside. Now they are hard inside.
Put three pots of water over the fire. 先将三锅水加热
In the first pot, put some carrots. 然后,将胡萝卜放在第一个锅里
In the second pot, put some eggs. 将鸡蛋放在第二个锅里
In the third pot, put some coffee beans
the hotter the water, the better the taste. 水温越高,而咖啡也就越醇厚
We can be like the coffee beans. 我们可以成为咖啡豆!
We make something good from the difficulties we face. 我们取得新的进展!
We can be like the eggs. 我们可以是鸡蛋
We start with a soft and sensitive heart. 一开始怀着温暖而鲜活的心灵
We end up very hard and
unfeeling inside. 随后,却渐渐变得冷漠和冰冷
We hate others. We don’t like ourselves. We become hard-hearted 我们厌恶他人 我们憎恶自己 我们变得铁石心肠
The coffee powder changes the water! 而咖啡粉却改变了水!
The water has become different because of the coffee powder.
水因为咖啡粉而被改变!
See it. 看一眼 Smell it. 闻一下 Drink it. 尝一口
that have been grounded into coffee powder. 将咖啡豆磨成的咖啡粉放在第三个锅里
In the third pot, put some coffee beans that have been grounded into coffee powder. 将咖啡豆磨成的咖啡粉放在第三个锅里。
We learn new things. 我们在困境中重现生机
We have new knowledge, new skills, new abilities. 我们掌握了新的知识、新的技术、新的能力!
We grow in experience. 我们不断汲取成长的养分!
We make the world around us better. 我们使身边的世界更美好!
We come out soft and weak. 而后,却意志消沉
We get very tired. We lose hope. We give up. 我们累了 我们放弃希望 我们选择随波逐流
There is no more fighting spirit. 而努力拼争的精神也离我们远去
NO! Don’t be like the carrots! 不!不能成为胡萝卜!
People don’t treat us like we hope. 别人对待我们的方式也常常出乎所料
We work very hard but get few results. 经常,我们付出很多但所得很少
What happens when we face difficulties ? 那么,当遭遇困境,我们将如何应对?
或者你是咖啡豆吗?豆子改变了置它于困境的沸水,并 在达到100度高温的时候,浑身散发出最迷人的芬芳。
如果你是咖啡豆,困境也无法使你屈服 而你却因此成长,并带动世界随行
THE END
To succeed, we must try… and try again. We must believe in what we are doing. We must not give up. We must be patient. We must keep pushing.
为了成功,我们必须坚持不懈 我们要相信自己的付出 我们要坚韧 我们要从容 我们必须不断向前
There is no warm feeling, only bitterness. 温暖不在,而怨愤留存
Don’t be like the eggs! 不能成为鸡蛋!
We can be like the coffee beans. 我们可以是咖啡豆!
The water does not change the coffee powder. 水没有改变咖啡粉!
鸡蛋内原本是流质的蛋黄蛋白,此刻却变得坚硬
The coffee powder has disappeared. 而咖啡粉却消失了
But the water has the colors and the wonderful smell of coffee. 但水的颜色却已经改变,并散发出诱人的咖啡香味
Problems and difficulties give us the chance to
become stronger… and better… and tougher.
困难和问题让我们有机会变得更加有力、 更加坚强、更加优秀
What are we like when things do not go well? 在逆境中,我们更像哪个?
Now think about the pots. 想想那些锅
The boiling water is like the problems of life. 其中的沸水就像我们在生活中所遭遇的困境
We can be like the carrots. 我们可以是胡萝卜
We go in tough and strong. 一开始表现出坚强而顽强的姿态
Are we like the carrot… 是胡萝卜
or egg… 鸡蛋…
or the coffee bean? 还是咖啡豆?
Be like the coffee bean! 向咖啡豆学习!
朋友们,你是看似坚强,但在遭遇痛苦和逆境后,就失 去力量,开始变得畏缩而软弱了的胡萝卜吗?
你是内心原本可塑的鸡蛋吗? 原本性情未定,但当经过死亡、分手、离婚或失业,却 变得格外倔强了。 此时,你的外壳看似从前,但内心却无法再感受到温暖 和灵性。
Now think about life. 现在,再来审视我们的生活
Life is not always easy. 生活不总是一帆风顺
Life is not always comfortable. 生活不总是风平浪静
Sometimes life is very hard. 而有时,生活是艰难的
Things don’t happen like we wish. 事情的发展并不常常如我们所愿
相关文档
最新文档