《寂静岭2(2012)》完整中英文对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

寂静岭2 启示录
你是赢不了我的
You cannot defeat me.
别去寂静岭
Do not go to Silent Hill.
宝贝没事的
Honey, it's okay.
有我呢
I'm here...
-我着火了 -傻孩子梦罢了
- I was burning... - Hey come on, kiddo, it was just a dream. 搬家时总会做噩梦
It's always like this when we move.
-这回不同 -听着...
- This feels different. - Hey look...
等我们把家当放好再粉刷一下...
Once we've unpacked and give this place a lick of paint... 这就是我们的家了
This will be our home.
-噩梦就不会来了 -他们在召唤我
- The dreams will fade. - They're calling me.
别听他们的
Do not listen.
别听他们的你明白吗
Do not listen. Do you hear?
你要发誓
I want you to promise me
无论发生什么千万别去那里...
that whatever happens, you'll never go there...
好的
Okay.
昨晚没睡好吗
Rough night?
是啊
Yeah.
老爸我不想再这样下去了
Dad, I don't want to do this again.
亲爱的我懂
I know, honey.
勺子呢...
Spoons...
希瑟... 为什么叫希瑟
Heather... Why Heather?
这是我祖母的名字
It was my grandmother's name.
要是不喜欢可以叫别的
You can change it if you don't like it.
不用
No, no.
希瑟挺好的
Heather is fine.
我先是叫莎伦后来是玛丽
I was Sharon, then Mary,
然后是凯西现在是希瑟
then Cathy. Now Heather.
你也从克里斯多夫变成了哈利
And you were Christopher and now you're Harry. 名字无所谓
Names don't matter.
我还是原来的我
I'm still me.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
老爸谢谢但...还没到生日呢
Dad, thank you! But you're, you're early.
也就早了一点点
Just a little.
不敢相信今天
Can't believe that today
自家姑娘都快十八了
I have a soon-to-be 18 year-old daughter.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
我很喜欢
I love it.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes
我看到你在商场盯着这件看
It is the one I saw you're looking at in the mall.
是啊谢啦很喜欢呢真很喜欢
Yes, yes. Thank you. I love it. I love it so much.
宝贝不客气
You're welcome, honey.
老爸你那边的头发开始变白了
You're getting all that gray there, dad.
都是为了你啊
Your fault.
你原来的发色要露出来了
You know, yours are showing.
我知道会染好的
Yeah, I know. I'll fix it.
我觉得这地方挺好的
I think this place is gonna be good for us,
你觉得呢怎么样
You know? What do you think?
是挺好的
Yes
拜托只要把家当安置好
Hey, come on. What's say we unpacked,
再给房♥子粉刷一下...
give the new place a lick of paint...
你知道的来点...
You know, a little...
别说了老爸
Don't, Dad.
怎么了
What?
梦里你跟我说了一样的话
It's just what you said in my dream.
所以...别说了
Just...don't.
我得走了
I got to go.
上学第一天可不想迟到
Do not want to be late on the first day of school. 别忘了规则
Hey, remember the rules.
-新镇子新学校 -知道
- New town, new school. - Yes
以前也是这么过来的
I've done this before.
我知道... 我只是...
I know you have, I'm just...
-只是担心你 -别担心
- You know I worry. - Don't worry.
我很谨慎没事的
I'm careful. I'll be fine.
我爱你
I love you.
老爸也爱你
I love you too, honey.
寂静岭
罗丝真希望你还在
Hey, Rose. I wish you were still here.
自从你把莎伦救回来生活太过艰难
It's been so hard since you brought Sharon back to me.
亲爱的克里斯多夫
Christopher, my love,
罗丝
Rose
我曾试着找过你
I tried to find you.
找过很长时间
I searched for so long.
亲爱的我时日不多了
My love, I don't have a lot of time
我被困在这里你没办法救我的
I'm trapped here. There's nothing you can do for me.
保护好女儿
Protect her.
-她才是最重要的 -你为什么回不来
- She's the one that matters now. - Why can't you come back? 我找到块印♥章♥ 但其中一部分不见了
I found a Seal. Part of it is missing.
只有一人能重回现实
Only one of us could come through.
我做了决定
I made a choice.
-女儿人呢 -他们会来找她的
- Where is our daughter? - They'll come looking for her.
他们会追来的因为他们需要她
They'll come looking because they need her.
千万别让他们把女儿带走
Never let them take her.
无论发生什么
No matter what happens,
无论付出什么代价向我发誓
no matter what you have to do, swear to me. 发誓绝不让他们带走女儿
Swear to me you will never let them take her. -我发誓 -我把她带回给你
- I swear. - I brought her back to you.
现在就靠你保护她了
She is yours to care for now.
别走
Don't go.
亲爱的永别了
Goodbye, my love.
罗丝
Rose!
爸爸
Daddy!
莎伦
Sharon?
天呐莎伦
Oh, my God, Sharon!
-你回来了 -爸爸
- You are here. - Daddy!
没事了
It's Okay.
你现在安全了
You are safe now.
发生了什么我记不起来了
What happened? I don't remember anything. 没事的没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你...
You....
只是发生了意外
You were in an accident.
那妈妈呢
Where's Mommy?
-妈妈救了你 -妈妈人呢
- Mommy saved you. - Where's Mommy?
妈妈不在了宝贝
She's gone, honey.
很抱歉吓到你了
Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
-抱歉你说什么 -你还好吧
- Sorry, what? - Are you okay?
是的我很好
Yes, I'm fine.
小姐你只是不想与流浪汉有牵扯
It's just that you don't wanna be messing with the vagrants, miss. 我只是想问他是否需要帮助
I just wanted to see if he needed some help.
有些人我们爱莫能助
Some people are beyond our help.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met?
-不不应该没有 -没有吗
- No, no, I don't think so. - No ?
我敢肯定见过
I'm sure we have.
-你叫什么 -我得赶校车了
- What is your name? - I have to catch my bus.
同学们欢迎回来
Welcome back, everyone.
相信大家圣诞假期都很愉快了
I hope you had a good Christmas vacation.
让我们欢迎
I would like to welcome
这学期的几位新同学
some new students who will be joining us this semester.
希瑟梅森跟大家打个招呼吧
Heather Mason. Could you say hello to the class, Heather?
大家好我叫希瑟
Hi. I'm Heather.
新来的刚搬过来所以...
I'm new. I just moved to town, so...
希瑟别害羞跟大家说说自己
Come on, Heather, share a little bit of yourself.
大家都有经历说说你的经历吧
Everyone has a story. Tell us yours.
这是小学三年级吗还来这套
What is this, third grade?
你们想知道些什么
What do you wanna know?
你衣服都是从二手摊上买♥♥的吗
Do you get all of your clothes from goodwill?
好了知道吗
Okay, you know what?
那我就直说吧
Let me make this sincere for you.
这是我11岁以来换的第五所学校
This is the fifth school I've been to since I was 11.
我和我爸经常搬来搬去
Me and my dad, we move around.
所以我经常遇到这种情况
So I do this, a lot.
所以别费心记我名字
So don't bother trying to remember my name
因为我也不会记住你们的
because I'm sure as hell not gonna remember yours.
别跟我说话我们不是朋友
Do not talk to me. We won't be friends.
不会给你们发短♥信♥
I won't I.M you or,
不会加你脸谱好友也不会微博你
Facebook you or Tweet you,
不会读你的博文
read your blog.
无论你想说什么或做什么别担心
And whatever you're thinking of saying or doing, don't bother, 这我见怪不怪了
because I've seen it before,
我只是胡乱猜测但是...
and I'm just guessing here, but...
我也不认为这里有很多不一样的人
I don't think there are too many original thinkers in this room. 等到你们中有人真正地了解到
And by the time any of you have found out anything about me 任何有关我的事时...
that's worth knowing...
我已经走人了
I have moved on.
-怎么样 -很有新意
- How's that? - Very impressive.
接着欢迎另一名新生文森特·库伯
Now the next addition to our class -- Vincent Cooper. 开玩笑吧这让我怎么接
Are you kidding me? I can't follow that.
糟糕
Shit!
烧死女巫
Burn the witch!
-烧死女巫 -不
- Burn the witch! - No.
-烧死女巫 -不
- Burn the witch! - No.
-离我远点 -烧死女巫
- Please leave me alone. - Burn the Witch!
求你们了
Please!
离我远点...
Leave me alone...
你没事吧
Are you alright?
-什么 -你没事吧
- What? - Are you okay?
你不上课在这里做什么
What are you doing out of class?
是这样的我迷路了
You know what? I'm lost.
不知道数学课在哪里你知道吗
I can't find Math. Any ideas?
不不知道
No, no.
我...我也迷路了
I...I'm lost too.
一起喝杯咖啡怎么样
Hey look, you wanna get a coffee?
-不还得上课 -我是说放学后
- No, we have class. - I mean, later.
-不 -为什么不
- No. - Why not?
我们都是新来的谁也不认识
We're both new. We don't know anyone else.
课上说的那番话都是来真的
That speech I gave in class, I gave it for a reason.
我真的不想认识任何人
I really do not want to know anyone here.
宝贝开学第一天如何
Hey, honey. How was your day?
我认为有人跟踪我该怎么办
I think there's someone following me. What do I do?
好的...
Okay...
先别回来我们约个地方见
Don't come back here. Not yet. I'll meet you somewhere. 中♥央♥广场商城
Central Square Mall.
-小心别被跟上了 -好的
- You need to make sure. - Okay,
快乐汉堡餐厅见
I'll meet you at Happy Burger place.
我会尽快赶去那里的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
你认为有人知晓我们的行踪了吗
Do you think someone knows?
不会的
No.
没人知道待会见
No one knows. I'll see you soon.
-老爸我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you, Daddy. - I love you too.
希瑟生日快乐
Happy birthday, Heather!
许个愿吧
Make a wish!
希瑟生日快乐
希瑟生日快乐
艾丽莎生日快乐
莎伦
Sharon.
莎伦
Sharon!
拜托先生...
Please, sir...
莎伦等等
Sharon, wait!
爸爸爸爸...
Dad, Dad...
爸爸我...
Dad, I...
莎伦等等
Sharon, wait.
莎伦
Sharon!
离我远点
Keep away from me!
-没事的 -没事才怪
- It's okay. - No, it's not okay.
没事才怪
Nothing is okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫道格拉斯·卡特兰德是名私♥家♥侦♥探♥ My name is Douglas Cartland, I'm a private investigator.
你跟踪我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
我受雇找人有人想找到你莎伦
I'm paid to find people. Someone wanted you found, Sharon.
那不是我的名字
That's not my name!
你叫莎伦·达·席尔瓦
You're Sharon Da Silva.
至少你自己是这么认为的
Or at least you think you are.
你们离开波特兰后我一直跟着你们
Tracked you down after you left Portland.
你和哈利避开了警♥察♥ 但还是被我找到了
You and Harry got away from the police, but I found you.
当时我爸...他是正当防卫
What my dad did there... That was self-defense.
我不在乎哈利杀了谁
I don't care who Harry killed.
-我只是想帮忙 -退后为什么
- I'm trying to help. - Get back! Why?
因为当时我不知道雇主是谁但现在知道了
Because I didn't know who I was working for then, but I do now.
他们称自己为Valtiel教
They call themselves the Order of Valtiel.
Valtiel 《寂静岭》游戏中经常出现的怪物其属性是寂静岭的神使名字构成中的"-el"指代的是天使"Angel"的位阶
他们要抓你
And they want you.
你个骗子
You're lying.
你不明白
You do not understand.
他们知道你在哪里
They know where you are.
我告诉了他们你们在哪里
I told them where you are.
他们就要追来了你得快点逃
They're coming. You gotta get away.
别担心我会逃
Don't worry, I will.
离我远点
Keep away from me!
你父亲之前所说的一切都不是真的
Everything your dad ever told you was a lie.
去你的他说的都是实话
Fuck you! He told me the truth.
你知道为什么自己没有童年记忆吗
You know why you don't remember anything from your childhood?
我出了车祸妈妈死了我失忆了
I was in a car crash. My mother died. I lost my memory.
不根本就没有车祸
No! There was never any accident.
你当时被困在一个叫寂静岭的地方
You were trapped in a place called Silent Hill.
但你母亲救了你把你送回了现实
But your mother saved you. She got you out.
但他们想要你回去去问你♥爸♥爸
But they want you back. Ask your dad.
他知道...
He knows that...
告诉我我是谁
Tell me who I am.
求你告诉我
Please tell me.
它走了它走了
It's gone. It's gone.
我来帮你来吧
I'll help you, come on.
垃圾
你们两个退后
You two, move back now.
女士你不能在这里
Hey, Miss, you can't be back here.
请站到警戒线后
Come on, back behind the tape, please.
伙计们请都退后
Hey come on, folks, I need you back.
所有人都往后退
Everybody get back.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, one second.
他口袋里有钱包
There's a wallet in his pocket.
先生请往后退
Sir, please stand back.
道格拉斯·卡特兰德
Douglas Cartland.
外地的某个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Some P.I. From out of town.
-有线索没 -在下面发现了件夹克
- What do you got there? - The boys found this jacket down there. -上面有血迹 -拿去鉴证科
- There's blood on it. - Go hand it over to forensics,
查明是谁的血迹
just find out whose blood it is.
希瑟梅森莎伦·达·席尔瓦
Heather Mason, Sharon Da Silva.
这个女孩说不定就是她
This girl? Maybe this is her.
那我们找到她和她谈谈
Well let's find her and ask her.
查查这个卡特兰德
See what we got on this Cartland,
把监控录像调出来
pull the security tapes,
我要去看一下今晚发生了什么
I want to see what happened here tonight.
这里刚发生命案你看到没
They found a guy dead in there, did you see it?
是啊
Yeah, uhh...
怎么了
What's wrong?
-我不能说 -没事的说吧
- I can't tell you. - It's okay. You can tell me.
我不能说因为...
No, I can't, because...
我现在脑子一团乱
I have no idea what's going on in my head now.
是我请留口讯
It's me. Leave a message.
爸听到快回电♥话♥
Dad, dad, call me when you get this, please.
你这样子很冷
Look, you're cold.
你的外套呢
Where's your coat?
来穿上
Come here.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你看到他们了吗
Do you see them?
-是啊谁那个跑步的吗 -不是
- Yeah, who, the runner? - No.
算了
Never mind.
又一件事情证明我要疯了
It's just another thing that prove that I'm going crazy. 你家在哪里
So, where's home?
离这里就几条街
A couple of blocks away.
我是说之前你从哪里来
No, I mean before. Where did you come from?
我和我爸四海为家没常住的地方
Nowhere, really. I travel a lot with my dad.
你觉得梦境与现实间有区别吗
Do you think there is a difference between dreams and reality? 我们不应该闲谈吗
What happened to the small-talk?
不先问"你最喜欢哪支乐队"
No "What's your favourite band",
"你有脸谱号♥吗" 这类问题...
"Do you Facebook", nothing like that?...
去他的脸谱你想过没
Fuck Facebook. Do you?
我从没想过
I never think about it.
-每个人都想过 -我除外
- Everybody thinks about it. - Not me.
听着我生活够复杂的了
Look, my life is complicated enough.
你该跟我祖父聊聊
You should talk to my grandfather.
他就一直在思考这问题
That's all he ever thinks about.
这问题把他逼疯了
It drove him crazy.
我也要疯了
It's driving me crazy.
不不我是说他精神病了
No, no, I mean he's insane.
顽固的老疯子
Bat-shit nuts.
在我甜蜜的故乡小镇
Back in my sweet, little hometown,
有个叫伦纳德的老头在软禁室里胡扯
Old man Leonard drools in a padded cell.
他会告诉你根本没梦境一说
He will tell you there are no such things as dreams,
有的只是层层叠叠的无尽现实
just endless realities all piled on top of each other.
有些人能看见怪物
Some people see monsters.
有些人只能...看见人
Other people just see... people.
他们因为这事把他关起来的
And they locked him up for that?
我母亲把他关起来的
My mother had him committed.
-天呐 -我妈妈她有点吓人
- Jesus. - Yeah, she's kind of intimidating, my mother.
梦境与现实间没有区别
No difference between fantasy and reality.
-我不喜欢我的现实 -谁又喜欢呢
- I don't think I like my reality. - You think anyone does? 至少我...还是我认为的自己
At least I'm... who I think I am.
你呢...
And you...
你也很真实啊...
Yeah, pretty real...
...并且漂亮
... and just, pretty.
这搭讪可真差劲
Oh, a lousy pick up line.
通常会成功吗
Does it often work?
以前从没试过
I never tried it before.
效果如何
How did it go down?
就搭讪来说简直是灾难
It was a crime against pick-up lines.
希瑟你挺有趣的
You're kind of funny, Heather.
你确实挺恶劣但我不知为何...
You're pretty fucked up, but I don't know, I ...
觉得你骨子里透着幽默的傻劲
I think you're goofy fun inside.
幽默的傻...
Goofy fun...
这个搭讪不错
That would be nice for a change.
总之我家到了
Anyway, this is my street.
-谢谢陪我回来 -希望以后还有机会
- Thanks for walking me back. - I'd like to do it again sometime. 文森特你很好但...
Vincent, you're nice, but...
-你不会想了解我的 -我想了解
- I don't think you wanna know me. - I do.
不你不想
No, you don't.
我会打电♥话♥给你
I'm gonna call you later.
你又没我手♥机♥号♥码
I didn't give you my number.
后会有期
See you around!
老爸
Dad?
老爸
Dad!
来寂静岭
老爸
Dad!
老爸
Dad!
老爸
Dad
老爸
Dad!
老爸
Dad!
希瑟是我文森特
Heather, it's Vincent.
我听到你在叫没出事吧
I heard you yell. Is everything alright?
你需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你看
Look,
那是血吗
Is that blood?
-你报♥警♥了吗 -不行
- Did you call the police? - I can't.
-为什么警♥察♥能帮上忙 -就不行- Why not? They can help. - I just can't!
-好吗 -好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
你知道寂静岭在哪里吗
Well, do you know where this Silent Hill is?
不我...
No, it's ..
我做梦时会梦到这地方
It's something that I dreamt about.
我爸他...他要我千万别去那里
My dad, he... He warned me never to go there.
但我认识这符号♥
But I know that symbol.
就是这个
This is it.
他把所有资料都存在这里
He kept it all in here.
给莎伦
-是你妈妈吗 -我养母罗丝
- Is this your mom? - My adoptive mom, Rose.
你是领养的吗
You were adopted?
是的我一直不知道亲生父母是谁
Yeah, I never knew my real parents.
-这都是你写的吗 -是的
- Did you write all of these? - Yeah.
-你知道这是什么吗 -不知道
- Do you know what that is? - No.
好像还有一块和它互补
Looks like there's another side that fits in here. 枪为什么要带枪
A gun? Why do you need a gun?
梅森小姐我们是警♥察♥
Miss Mason, it's the police.
我记得你说没有报♥警♥
I thought you said you didn't call.
-我没报♥警♥ -那他们怎么会在这里
- I didn't. - Then why are they here?
-希瑟到底发生了什么 -我得走了
- What is going on, Heather? - I have to go.
他们要是抓住我我就再也找不到我爸了
If they catch me, I'll never find my dad.
抓住你他们为什么要抓你
Catch you? Why would they catch you?
-你到底干了些什么 -什么也没干
- What have you done? - Nothing!
我什么也没干我发誓
I haven't done anything, I swear.
-帮我 -要我怎么帮
- Help me. - What do you want me to do?
-你会开车吗 -什么
- Can you drive? - What?
我不会开车你会吗
I can't drive. Can you?
桑蒂尼过来这边
Santini, come here.
你想要一个合理的解释
You want a probable cause?
这就是了
This is it.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
看起来像帮派标志吗
That look like a gang tag to you?
我看不像但我从没见过这种图案
I don't think so. But I've never seen anything like it.
呼叫侦察组来马上到这里来
Call Crime Scene, get them down here.
-那姑娘怎么办 -定为犯罪嫌疑人
- What about the girl? - She's a murder suspect.
最爱的莎伦
My dearest Sharon,
若你看到此信说明我已遭不测
If you are reading this then something has happened to me. 你得靠自己了
You're on your own now.
别来找我
Don't try to find me.
不论干什么切勿前往寂静岭
And whatever you do, don't go to Silent Hill.
我向你母亲发过誓要保护你的安全
I promised your mother I'd keep you safe,
可惜我没做到
but I failed.
我知道你以为我们之所以躲避警方
I know you think we're running from the police,
是因为两年前我在波特兰误杀了人
because of the man I killed in Portland two years ago.
爸爸
Dad!
但事实是...他并非偶然遭遇的窃贼
But the truth is... He wasn't just a random thief.
收拾行李我们得走了
Get your things. We're leaving.
有人派他来带你回寂静岭
He was sent to take you back to Silent Hill.
他是教会的一员
He was a member of the Order.
这些人想要你他们需要你
These people want you, they need you.
虽不知为何
I don't know why,
但为了抓你回去他们会不择手段
but they will do everything in their power just to draw you back. 你必须反抗到底
You must resist it.
我尽了全力保证你的安全
I tried to keep you safe.
我从未想过要骗你但我必须这样
And I never meant to lie to you, but I had to.
在我的笔记本里你可以找到真♥相♥
You'll find the truth in my notebooks.
这是我搜集到的所有信息
As much as I could find out.
米德维奇小学
我希望等你读完这些后
I hope that when you read what I learned,
你能开始明白自己的真实身份
you can finally begin to understand who you really are.
请原谅我未曾向你阐明真♥相♥
Please forgive me for not telling you the truth.
这一切都是为了保护你
But I did it to protect you.
莎伦我爱你
I love you, Sharon.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
要把车停下吗
Do you wanna stop?

No.
西佛吉尼亚州[美国东部州名]
上面都写了些什么
What does it say?
很多
So much.
我认得他的字迹但这太疯狂了
I know his writing, but this is crazy.
"寂静岭原先是所殖民地监狱
"Silent Hill was originally a prison colony,
建造在从本土印第安人那里抢来的土地上
built on ground taken from the native Indians.
他们称之为"灵魂沉寂之所"
They called it 'The Place of the Silent Spirits'".
常言道别在古印第安人坟上动土
Never build on the ancient Indian burial grounds.
应该是众所周知的吧
I thought everyone knew that.
这里记载着:一个名为
It says here: "Religious zealots called
Valtiel教的宗教狂热团体
the Order of Valtiel,
在过去一百年里秘密地统治着镇子
secretly ran the town for the last 100 years.
他们等待着
They were waiting for a child
一个婴儿的诞生作为他们上帝的皮囊
to be born to be a vessel for their god.
这样便能重生创造新的世界
Who would then be resurrected and make the world anew."
听着好像是某个疯狂的末日邪教
It sounds like one of those crazy doomsday cults.
是的听着像
Yeah. Sounds like it.
还有篇剪报
There is a newspaper article.
"矿区大火失控"
"Fire in the coal mines got out of control"
"整个地方仍在燃烧
"The whole place is still burning,
从地底深处所有人必须离开"
deep underground. Everyone had to leave."
但我爸不信这种说法
My dad doesn't believe that, though.
他不信
No?
他说那个镇子被恶魔之子诅咒了
He says the town was cursed by the power of a demon child. 她的名字叫艾丽莎
Her name was Alessa.
教会试图用大火来净化她
This Order tried to cleanse her with fire.
但他们失败了艾丽莎为了报复
But they failed. And Alessa's revenge
召唤来了漫天的黑暗
was to summon a world of darkness,
以及各种可怕的怪物
filled with terrifying creatures.
上面说这个是她的"守护者及刽子手"
This one, it says, is her "Guardian and executioner".
道路封锁
我们应该停车了
We should stop.
-不行我要继续赶路 -我累了
- No, I want to keep going. - I'm tired.
我需要休息你也是
I need rest, you need rest.
杰克旅馆
你说他们会找到我们吗
Do you think they'll find us?
最终有人会的
Someone will, eventually.
-你觉得我们离那里还远吗 -不
- You think we're far? - No.
不我认为非常近了
No, I think we're very close.
但是我认为你不该去...
And I don't think you should go...
-什么 -我觉得你♥爸♥爸是对的
- What? - I think your dad is right.
我认为你不应该去寂静岭
I don't think you should go to Silent Hill.
我要找到他
I need to find him.
他的笔记你也读了他想你跑得远远的
You read his notebooks. He wants you to run.
-文森特 -不听我说教会想要你
- Vincent... - No, listen to me. The Order, they want you. 所以他们抓走了哈利
I think that's why they took Harry.
-以此引诱你回来 -我没得选
- To make you come back. - I don't have a choice.
-这点你不明白吗 -我明白
- Don't you understand that? - I understand.
我只是...
I just...
不想你有什么不测
I just don't want anything to happen to you.
你没睡觉
You didn't sleep?
没有
No.
我们不能再往前了
We can't go any further.
这事我们已经谈过了我必须去
We already talked about this. I have to.
你怎么就不能信我
Why can't you just trust me?
我是为了我爸你不会理解
It's for my dad. You don't understand.
-我理解 -不你不懂
- I do. - No, you don't.
你怎么会理解
How could you?
因为我是教会的孩子
Because I am a child of the Order.
什么
What?
我出生并在寂静岭长大
I was born and raised in Silent Hill.
他们选中我来到这个世界
I was chosen to come into this world,
把你带回去
to make sure you return.

No.
这不可能
No, that's not possible.
教会被困在寂静岭里
The Order are trapped in Silent Hill.
笔记本上写了
The notebook says so.
少数人能逃离一阵子
It is possible for a few to escape just for a while, 但这需要
but it requires,
这需要牺牲和痛苦
it requires sacrifice, and suffering.
你被我们选中了
You have been chosen for this!
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
我的一生都在被教育
My whole life all I've been taught,
所有的人都被教育说
All that any of us have taught
艾丽莎邪恶至极
is that Alessa is the great evil of the world.
她将我们困在这里她招来了漫天黑暗
She trapped us, she brings the darkness.
而你...你是她的一部分
And you... you are part of that evil.
但我我知道这不是真的
But I, I know that's not true.
看到你和你相处之后
After seeing you, after spending
我发现你并不邪恶我...
this time with you, I know you're not evil, I ...
如果你是艾丽莎的一部分
If you are part of Alessa...
...那肯定是善良的那部分
... you're the innocent part.
-这一路上你句句谎言 -我不得不
- Every step of the way, you lied. - I had to.
他们在监视我
They were watching,
将他们的灵魂传送到这个世界你也看到了protecting their spirits into the world. You saw them.
你带走了我爸
You took my dad.
请相信我那不是我♥干♥的
Please believe me, I had nothing to do with that,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么要抓他为什么不抓我
Why take him, why not just take me?
因为必须要你心甘情愿地回去
Because you have to return of your own free will.
抓了他他们知道你会追来
Taking him, they knew you'd follow.
为什么非要是我
Why do I matter so much?
因为只有艾丽莎消失了教会才能自♥由♥ Because the Order can't be free until Alessa is gone.
她的力量将他们困住
Her power keeps them trapped,
而只有她完整了才能摧毁她
and she can't be destroyed until she's whole again.
-你能让她完整 -那我爸爸呢
- You will make that happen. - What about my dad?
-他还活着吗 -是的但是命不久矣
- Is he still alive? - Yes, but not for long.
我母亲克劳迪娅
My mother, Claudia,
在得到你后不会让你♥爸♥活着的won't keep him alive after she has what she wants. 我爸被关在哪里
Where is he?
在小镇地下的避难所里
In the sanctuary beneath the town.
-希瑟等等停下 -不
- Wait, Heather, stop... - No!
你需要这个
You need this.
你得找到另外一半
You have to find the other half.
只有这样你才能救你父亲
It's the only way you'll be able to save your dad.
另一半在我祖父手里
My grandfather has it.
就是被关在收♥容♥所♥的那个The one in the asylum?
是的他叫伦纳德·沃尔夫
Yes, Leonard Wolf.
很危险让我帮你
It's dangerous. Let me help you.
不要离我远点
No! Get off of me!
-听我说 -不要
- Listen! - No...
-怎么了 -黑暗降临了
- What is happening? - The Darkness is coming.
希瑟...
Heather...
怎么了
What's going on?
停下来你让这停下来
Stop! Make it stop!
-这是你干的 -不是我
- You did this. - No.
不是我
It's not me.
怎么可能是我♥干♥的
How could it be me?
因为你是艾丽莎的一部分
Because you are part of Alessa.
你离她不远了是你让黑暗蔓延过来
You're so close, you allowed the darkness to break through. 文森特这是怎么回事
Vincent, what is going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
文森特
Vincent!
欢迎来到寂静岭
烧死女巫
Burn the Witch!
你不该来
You should not be here.
他们会利用你
They will use you.
我们都将遭受苦难
We will all suffer now.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是她母亲
You're her mother.
艾丽莎的妈妈
Alessa's mother.
你怎么能让他们用火烧她
How could you let them burn her?
不我爱她
No, I loved her.
宝贝没事的
It's alright, sweetheart.
没事了没事了
It's okay. It's alright
我被他们欺骗了
I was deceived.
我从来没想要这么对她
I never wanted this for her.
你要把我带到哪里去
Where are you taking me?
妈妈妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
艾丽莎很特别。

相关文档
最新文档