仁爱英语八年级上册Unit 2 Topic 3 课文原文翻译及填空

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Section A 1a
Journalist:May I ask you some question, Dr. Li?
记者:我能问你一些问题吗,李医生?
Dr. Li:Sure, go ahead.
李医生:当然,问吧。

Journalist:These days many people have the flu. So what should we do to prevent it?
记者:这几天好多人都得了流感。

那我们应该怎么做去防止它呢?
Dr. Li:Well, first, we should exercise often to build us up. Second, we should keep our rooms clean and the air fresh all the time. Third, we should wash our hands and change our clothes often. Finally, we should keep away from crowded places.
李医生:首先,我们应该经常锻炼,强身健体。

其次,我们要保持房间整洁,空气清新。

第三,我们要经常洗手,勤换衣服。

最后,我们要远离人多的地方。

Journalist:Must we go to see a doctor at once when we have the flu?
记者:得流感后必须马上去看医生吗?
Dr. Li:Yes, we must.
李医生:是的,必须。

Journalist:We'll take your advice. Thank you.
记者:我们会采取你的建议。

谢谢。

SectionB-1a
Miss Hu:Hello! People's Hospital.
胡小姐:你好!人民医院。

Kangkang:Hello! Could I speak to Dr.Li Yuping?
康康:你好!我能跟李玉平医生说话吗?
Miss Hu:I'm afraid he is busy right now.
胡小姐:恐怕他如今很忙。

Kangkang:OK, I'll ring him up later.
康康:好的,我晚点再打给他。

(Half an hour ater.)
〔半小时后。


Kangkang:Hello, I'd like to speak to Dr. Li Yuping.
康康:你好,我找李玉平医生。

Miss Hu:Sorry, he is busy now.
胡小姐:不好意思,他如今很忙。

Kangkang:Oh, can I leave a message?
康康:哦,我能留个言吗?
Miss Hu:Sure, go ahead.
胡小姐:当然,说吧。

Kangkang:This is Kangkang speaking. Please tell my father not to forget the talk tomorrow afternoon.
康康:我是康康。

请告诉我爸爸别忘了明天下午的访谈。

Miss Hu:OK, Kangkang, I'll give him the message myself.
胡小姐:好的,康康,我会亲自告诉他的。

Kangkang:Thanks. Goodbye!
康康:谢谢。

拜拜!
Miss Hu:Bye!
胡小姐:拜!
SectionC-1a 短文
Keeping Healthy
保持安康
(Kangkang's father, Dr.Li, is giving a talk about health to the students.)
〔康康的爸爸,李医生,正在给学生们讲关于安康的讲座。


You need to have healthy eating habits.
你们要有安康的饮食习惯。

Breakfast gives you enough energy for the morning.
早餐能为你们一上午提供足够的能量。

So don't go to school without it.
所以不要不吃早餐就去学校。

Fruit and vegetables are good for your health, but fast food, like potato chips, will make you fat and unhealthy.
水果和蔬菜有利于安康,但是像炸薯条这样的快餐会让你们发胖,对身体不好。

So eat the right food to keep you healthy.
所以要吃正确的食物保持安康。

Playing sports can also help you keep fit.
做运动也能让你们保持安康。

But sometimes accidents can happen, so try to stay safe when you play them.
但是有时候会发生意外,所以运动的时候尽量保证平安。

It's necessary for you to learn about first aid.
你们有必要学习急救方法。

Then you can help yourselves or others if an accident happens.
假如发生意外,你们就能自救或者帮助别人了。

Happiness is important for your health.
快乐对安康很重要。

It is the best medicine.
它是最好的药。

When you are ill, try to be happy and you'll feel better.
生病的时候要开开心心的,这样就能好的更快。

On the other hand, you may feel ill if you are always unhappy.
另一方面,假如你经常不开心就可能会生病。

So, be happy to be healthy.
所以,开心才能安康。

You must stay away from smoking and drinking.
要远离烟和酒。

Many students think it's cool to smoke and drink.
很多学生觉得抽烟喝酒很酷。

But they don't know smoking or drinking can cause many illnesses. 但是他们不知道抽烟喝酒会导致很多疾病。

You should say no to smoking and drinking.
你们应该回绝抽烟和喝酒。

相关文档
最新文档