斯巴达三百勇士

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

斯巴达三百勇士
The Brave Three
Hundred
电影台词中英文对照
2010-1-3
《斯巴达300勇士》
The Brave Three Hundred
S:Soliloquy(DI:Dilios) L: Leonidas Q: Queen T: Theron M:Messenger E: Ephors A: Astinos Sp: Spartan XC: Captain of Xerxes X: Xerxes C:Captain
S: When the boy was born like all Spartans, he was inspected.
当一个男婴出生后就像斯巴达所有婴儿一样会被仔细地检视
If he'd been small or puny or sickly or misshapen he would have been discarded.
如果他太小、太弱、多病、畸形就会被抛弃
From the time he could stand, he was baptized in the fire of combat.
从他刚能站稳那一刻便开始接受战斗的洗礼
Taught never to retreat, never to surrender.
被教育要从不退缩,从不投降
Taught that death on the battlefield in service to Sparta was the greatest glory he could achieve in his life.
并被灌输一个观念为斯巴达战死沙场是人一生所能成就的最大荣耀
At age 7, as is customary in Sparta the boy was taken from his mother and plunged into a world of violence.
依照斯巴达的传统男孩七岁就从母亲身边被带走投入到一个残酷的暴力世界Manufactured by 300 years of Spartan warrior society to create the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
经过斯巴达三百年来尚武社会的塑造成为世上最顶尖的战士
The agoge, as it's called, forces the boy to fight.
正如其名,斯巴达的“酷炼” 迫使男孩们去争强好斗
Starves them, forces them to steal and if necessary, to kill.
让他们挨饿,逼迫他们偷盗如果必要,让他们去杀人
By rod and lash the boy was punished taught to show no pain, no mercy.
以棍击和鞭笞来惩罚孩子教他们痛苦不行于色对敌人不要怜悯Constantly tested, tossed into the wild.
时常接受测试,比如被抛在野外
Left to pit his wits and will against nature's fury.
只能靠自己的智慧和毅力与无情的大自然搏斗
It was his initiation his time in the wild for he would return to his people a Spartan or not at all.
在荒野中求生存只是对他的启蒙测试他若不能成为真正的斯巴达人回到族人的身边便将尸骨无存
The wolf begins to circle the boy.
狼开始在他身边游走
Claws of black steel fur as dark night.
钢铁般的乌爪黑夜般的乌毛
Eyes glowing red jewels from the pit of hell itself.
双眼泛着红光如地狱深渊来的宝石
The giant wolf sniffing savoring the scent of the meal to come.
巨狼不停地嗅着享受着即将到嘴的肉香
It's not fear that grips him only a heightened sense of things.
笼罩他的不是恐惧而是逐渐增强的某种感觉
The cold air in his lungs.
冷空气在他的肺里打转
Windswept pines moving against the coming night.
深夜里寒风萧瑟,拍打着松枝
His hands are steady.
他的双手沉稳
His form ——perfect.
他的架式——完美!!!
And so the boy, given up for dead returns to his people, to sacred Sparta, a king!
这个被认定已死的男孩却回到了族人的身边回到了神圣的斯巴达
Our king, Leonidas!
一位新国王,我们的国王列奥尼达
It's been more than 30 years since the wolf and the winter cold.
巨狼和寒冬之夜已是卅多年前的往事
And now, as then, a beast approaches.
然而眼下又有一只野兽向我们扑来
Patient and confident, savoring the meal to come.
它充满信心和耐心享受着即将到嘴的肉香
But this beast is made of men and horses swords and spears.
但这只野兽是士卒与战马刀剑与矛戟
An army of slaves, vast beyond imagining, ready to devour tiny Greece.
由不计其数的奴隶组成的军团随时准备吞噬弱小的希腊
Ready to snuff out the world's one hope for reason and justice.
随时准备拈熄一个世上理性与正义的希望之火
A beast approaches and it was King Leonidas himself who provoked it.
这只野兽正在靠近是列奥尼达国王自己激怒了它
That's it.
就是那样
L: Now, the more you sweat here, the less you'll bleed in battle.
孩子,你现在流的汗愈多将来战场上流的血就愈少
My father taught me that fear is always a constant.
父亲教导我恐惧在所难免
But accepting it makes you stronger.
但是要坦然接受它使你变得更强
My queen.
王后
A Persian emissary awaits Leonidas.
波斯使者在等候国王
L: In the end a Spartars true strength is the warrior next to him.
最终斯巴达人真正的力量在于那些与你并肩作战的袍泽
So give respect and honor to him, and it will be returned to you.
你给他们尊敬与荣誉他们必将同样回报你
First you fight with your head.
首先作战时首先要用你的头脑
Q: Then you fight with your heart.
然后再用你的勇气
L:What is it?
什么事?
Q:A Persian messenger awaits you.
波斯使者在等你
L: Do not forget today's lesson.
别忘了今天学的
- Respect and honor.
- Respect and honor.
尊敬和荣誉
尊敬和荣誉
Q: Councilman Theron. You found yourself needed, for once.
席朗议员你终于给自己派上用场
T: My king and queen, I was just entertaining your guests.
国王陛下、王后殿下我只不过是招待上宾罢了
L: I'm sure.
我想也是
L: Before you speak, Persian know that in Sparta everyone,even a king's messenger is held accountable for the words of his voice.
在你说明来意前,提醒你波斯人知道在斯巴达,就算是国王的使者也要对自己说的话负责
Now, what message do you bring?
那么...你带来了什么消息?
土和水
L: You rode all the way from Persia for earth and water?
你千里迢迢来,就为了一点土和水?
Q: Do not be coy or stupid, Persian.
You can afford neither in Sparta.
波斯人,别故作谦让或愚昧在斯巴达,两样对你都没好处
M: What makes this woman think she can speak among men?
你这女人凭什么插嘴?
Q: Because only Spartan women give birth to real men.
就因只有斯巴达的女人才能生出来真正的男人
L:Let us walk to cool our tongues.
消消气,我们借一步说话吧
M: If you value your lives over your complete annihilation listen carefully, Leonidas.
如果你珍惜百姓的生命不愿被灭国的话,列奥尼达,听仔细了
Xerxes conquers and controls everything he rests his eyes upon.
薛西斯王征服和统治了他视野所及的一切
He leads an army so massive, it shakes the ground with its march.
他带领的军队庞大到行军时都会地动山摇
So vast, it drinks the rivers dry.
能饮尽任何一条河川
All the God-King Xerxes requires is this:
天王薛西斯王只有一个简单的要求:
A simple offering of earth and water a token of Sparta's submission to the
will of Xerxes.
你献上一块土和一瓢水表示斯巴达愿意臣服于薛西斯的意志
L: Submission.
臣服?
Now, that's a bit of a problem.
呃...这有点麻烦
See, rumor has it the Athenians have already turned you down.
据传雅典人已经拒绝了你
And if those philosophers and boy-lovers have found that kind of nerve, then...
如果那些清谈家和同性恋们都有胆子这么做的话,那
T: We must be diplomatic.
L: And, of course, Spartans have their reputation to consider.
- 我们得注意外交辞令
- 同时,当然斯巴达人也得考虑自己的名声
M: Choose your next words carefully, Leonidas.
列奥尼达,好好斟酌你接着要说的话
They may be your last as king.
可能是你以国王身份说的最后一句话
“土和水”
M: Madman. You're a madman.
你疯啦,你是个疯子
L: Earth and water.
土和水
You'll find plenty of both down there.
下面多得是,你自己去拿
M: No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger.
两国相交不斩来使波斯、希腊也不例外
L:You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps.
你带着被征服的国王头颅和王冠来到我的阶前
You insult my queen.
你侮辱我的王后
You threaten my people with slavery and death.
你用奴役和死亡威胁我的臣民
Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian.
波斯人,嗯,我的确斟酌过了
Perhaps you should have done the same.
或许你刚才也该如此
M: This is blasphemy. This is madness!
简直是亵渎,简直是疯狂
L: Madness?
疯狂?
This is Sparta!
这就是斯巴达!
E: Welcome, Leonidas.
欢迎,列奥尼达
We have been expecting you.
我们正在等你
S: The ephors, priests to the old gods.
祭司,是负责祭祀古老神祇的人
Inbred swine.
是群万世一系的怪种
More creature than man.
不像人,反而更像野兽
Creatures whom even Leonidas must bribe and beg.
就算是列奥尼达也只得去贿赂和乞求这些野兽
For no Spartan king has gone to war without the ephors' blessing.
只有在他们的祝福下斯巴达的国王才能出征
L: The Persians claim their forces number in the millions.
波斯人宣称他们有百万大军
I hope, for our sake, they exaggerate.
我由衷希望那是夸大之词
But there's no question, we face the most massive army ever assembled.
但毫无疑问,我们面对的是一支硕大无比的军队
E: Before your plan is heard what do you offer?
在说出计划之前你有何供奉?
L: We will use our superior fighting skills and the terrain of Greece herself to destroy them.
我们会以精湛的作战技巧加上希腊特殊的地形来摧毁他们
We will march north to the coast, where I will make sure...
我们向北进军至海岸在那边我确信
E: It is August, Leonidas. The full moon approaches.
已经八月了,列奥尼达满月将至
The sacred and ancient festival.
传统神圣的太阳神祭祀节
Sparta wages no war at the time of the Carneia.
斯巴达不可于节日期间战争
L:Sparta will burn!
斯巴达会被焚毁
Her men will die at arms and her women and children will be slaves or worse.
男人会被屠杀女人和孩子会沦为奴隶,或更悲惨
Now, we will block the Persian coastal assault by rebuilding the great Phocian Wall.
我们可以重修弗西人的巨石墙用以阻挡波斯军队沿海岸的攻击
And from there, we will funnel them into the mountain pass we call the Hot Gates.
这样就可以将他们慢慢挤入叫做“温泉关”的隘道
Now, in that narrow corridor, their numbers will count for nothing.
他们的人数优势,会丧失在隘道里
And wave after wave of Persian attack will smash against Spartan shields.
波斯人一波接一波的攻击会被阻挡于斯巴达的盾墙前
Xerxes' losses will be so great, his men so demoralized he will have no choice but to abandon his campaign.
薛西斯会损失惨重,军心涣散,他除了退兵,别无选择
E: We must consult the oracle.
我们必须请示神谕
Trust the gods, Leonidas.
相信神吧,列奥尼达
L: I'd prefer you trusted your reason.
我更希望你们相信自己的理智
E: Your blasphemies have cost us quite enough already.
你亵渎神明之言已经给我们招来不少麻烦
Don't compound them.
别再火上添油了
We will consult the oracle.
我们要请示神谕
S: Diseased old mystics.
这些装神弄鬼的异
Worthless remnants of a time before Sparta's ascent from darkness.
Remnants of a senseless tradition.
是斯巴达文明进化前黑暗时代遗留下的废人
Tradition even Leonidas cannot defy for he must respect the word of the ephors.
一个流传下来荒谬的习俗即使列奥尼达都不能违背因为他必须尊重祭司的指示
That is the law.
这是法律
And no Spartan, subject or citizen, man or woman slave or king, is above the law.
斯巴达的任何人,男人或者女人奴隶或是国王都不能超乎法律之上
The ephors choose only the most beautiful Spartan girlsto live among them as oracles.
祭司会选择斯巴达最美丽的女人和他们一起住在神殿里做为传递神谕的使者
Their beauty is their curse for the old wretches have the needs of men and souls as black as hell.
她们的美貌却带来了厄运因为即使这些老废物也有男人的生理需要他们的灵魂如地狱般黑暗
E: "Pray to the winds Sparta will fall.
“面风祈祷斯巴达会覆灭”
All Greece will fall.
“整个希腊都将覆灭”
Trust not in men honor the gods.
“不可轻信人言只能尊重神谕”
Honor the Carneia."
“尊重祭祀节”
S: The king's climb down is harder.
国王下山时,心情更沉重
Pompous, inbred swine.
骄傲浮夸,近亲交配
Worthless, diseased, rotten corrupt.
废物、残疾、堕落贪腐
T: Truly, you're in the god-king's favor now O wise and holy men.
现在你们得到天王的宠信了,啊,智者和圣者
X: Yes.
没错
And when Sparta burns, you shall bathe in gold.
当斯巴达焚于战火时你们将沐浴在黄金里
Fresh oracles shall be delivered to you daily from every corner of the empire.
将来每天都会有新的神谕使者从帝国的各个角落被送来这里
Q: Your lips can finish what your fingers have started.
用你的唇接着手指,继续爱抚我
Or has the oracle robbed you of your desire as well?
难道是神谕夺去了你的欲望?
L: It would take more than the words of a drunken adolescent girl to rob me of my desire for you.
一个神智不清少女的言语还不足以夺去我对你的欲望
Q: Then why so distant?
那为何收回了手?
L: Because it seems though a slave and captive of lecherous old men the oracle's words could set fire to all that I love.
因为现在我似乎成为那些老废物的囚奴神谕可能会毁了我所爱的一切
Q: So that is why my king loses sleep and is forced from the warmth of his bed?
所以我的国王就失眠了还被迫从温暖的被窝中起来?
There's only one womars words that should affect the mood of my husband.
只能有一个女人的话能影响我丈夫的心
Those are mine.
那就是我的话
L: Then what must a king do to save his world when the very laws he is sworn to protect force him to do nothing?
那么国王该怎么拯救他的国家?他誓死保护的法律却碍手碍脚,使他无计可施
Q: It is not a question of what a Spartan citizen should do nor a husband, nor
a king.
现在的问题不是一个斯巴达公民或是一个丈夫,一个国王该怎么做
Instead ask yourself, my dearest love what should a free man do?
亲爱的,而是你该扪心自问一个拥有自由意志的人,该怎么做?
L: Is this all of them?
C: As you ordered. Three hundred.
- 都到齐了?
- 照您的吩咐…三百
C: All with born sons to carry on their name.
全是将门虎子
SP: We are with you, sire.
我们追随您,陛下
For Sparta. For freedom.
为斯巴达,为自由
To the death.
奉献生命
L: He is your son.
这是你儿子
He is too young to have felt a womars warmth.
太年轻了,还未到成家的年龄
C: I have others to replace him. Astinos is as brave and ready as any.
虽然我还有其他人选但阿斯提诺像其他人一样勇敢善战
No younger than we were the first time you stood next to me in battle.
当年我们第一次并肩作战时也不过就这年纪
L: You are a good friend but a better captain, there is none.
你真是我的挚友更是无人能比的百夫长
My good king.
吾王
My good king, the oracle has spoken.
吾王,神谕已经有指示
The ephors have spoken.
There must be no march.
祭司说过我们不能出兵
It is the law, my lord.
陛下,这是法律
T: The Spartan army must not go to war.
L: Nor shall it.
- 斯巴达军队不可出战
- 也不该出战
L: I've issued no such orders.
我并没下战令
I'm here just taking a stroll, stretching my legs.
我只是在这里散下步,活动一下筋骨
These 300 men are my personal bodyguard.
这三百人是我的贴身卫队
Our army will stay in Sparta.
我们的军队会留在国内
T: Where will you go?
那你们要去哪里?
L: I hadn’t really thought about it but now that you ask I suppose I'll head north.
我还没想过但既然你问起了那我想我会北上
T: The Hot Gates?
温泉关?
C: Move out!
出发!
Move out!
出发!
What shall we do?
我们该怎么办?
T: What can we do?
我们能怎么办?
L: What can you do?
你们能怎么办?
Sparta will need sons.
斯巴达需要子民的保卫
Q: Spartan!
斯巴达人!
L: Yes, milady?
是,王后?
Q: Come back with your shield or on it.
拿着你的盾回来要么就在盾上被抬着回来
L: Yes, milady.
是,王后
S: "Goodbye, my love."
“再见,吾爱”
He doesn't say it.
他话没出口
There's no room for softness not in Sparta. No place for weakness. 在斯巴达不能软弱不能被情牵绊
Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans.
只有坚强的人,才能自称斯巴达人
Only the hard. Only the strong.
只有坚强的人
We march for our lands, for our families, for our freedoms.
我们出征为了我们的土地为了家人,为了自由
We march.
我们出征
Daxos.
达索斯
What a pleasant surprise.
This morning's full of surprises, Leonidas.
- 真令人惊讶呀
- 今早令人惊讶的事可不少,列奥尼达
- We've been tricked.
- Can't be more than a hundred.
- 我们被骗了
- 怎么可能满百人
- This is a surprise.
- Silence.
- 这的确令人惊讶
- 住嘴
This isn't their army.
这不是他们的军队
D: We heard Sparta was on the warpath and we were eager to join forces.
我们听说斯巴达正准备作战热切希望与你们联军
If it is blood you seek, you are welcome to join us.
如果你要的是一场血战欢迎你加入
But you bring only this handful of soldiers against Xerxes?
但你只带这几个兵去抵挡薛西斯?
I see I was wrong to expect Sparta's commitment to at least match our
own.
我看我是错估了你们本以为至少和我们人数相当
Doesn’t it?
难道没?
L: You, there.

What is your profession?
你做什么的?
P: I'm a potter, sir.
我是一名陶匠,长官
L: And you, Arcadian.
What is your profession?
你呢,阿凯迪亚人做什么的?
SC: Sculptor, sir.
Sculptor.
- 雕刻匠,长官
- 雕刻匠
L: And you?
- Blacksmith.
- 你呢?
- 铁匠
L: Spartans! What is your profession?
斯巴达人,你们是做什么的?
You see, old friend?
瞧,老友?
I brought more soldiers than you did.
我带来的兵可比你多
S: No sleep tonight not for the king.
今夜不成眠是国王今夜不成眠
All his 40 years have been a straight road to this one gleaming moment in destiny this one radiant clash of shield and spearsword and bone, and flesh and blood.
他四十年来的一切都是为了宿命中,这辉煌的一刻, 由刀枪剑戟和肉搏血战所造就出的辉煌一刻
His only regret is that he has so few to sacrifice.
他唯一的遗憾是只有这么少人能享有牺牲的殊荣
A: We're being followed.
我们被跟踪
L: It has followed us since Sparta.
从斯巴达一直跟踪到这里
SP: My king! Look!
陛下,看
SP: What happened here?
这里发生什么事了?
Where are all the people?
所有的人呢?
L: Persians.
波斯人
C: I put their number at around 20.
我估计他们有廿人
L: A scouting party.
一个侦察队
But these footprints...
但这脚印
Sp: Behind us!
后面有人!
Child!
是个孩子!
CH: It's quiet now.
终于静下来了
They...
他们
They came with beasts from the blackness.
他们从黑暗中驾雾而来
With their claws and fangs they grabbed them.
用他们利爪和尖牙吞噬了我们
Everyone but me.
每个人除了我
SP: The villagers.
村民
I found them.
我找到了村民
Have the gods no mercy?
神难道一点怜悯都没?
D: We are doomed.
我们死定了
SP: Quiet yourself.
别说了
D: The child speaks of the Persian ghosts, known from the ancient times. 那孩子提到波斯人古老传说中的鬼魅
They are the hunters of mers souls.
他们专门猎取人的灵魂
They cannot be killed or defeated.
杀不死,也打不败他们
Not this darkness. Not these lmmortals.
那些黑暗的鬼魅那些不死的鬼魅
L: Immortals?
不死?
We'll put their name to the test.
我们来试试
S: Into the Hot Gates we march.
我们进军温泉关
Into that narrow corridor we march where Xerxes' numbers count for nothing.
我们进军到那隘口在那里薛西斯的大军派不上用场
Spartans, citizen-soldiers, freed slaves.
斯巴达人、民兵们、自由的奴隶们
Brave Greeks, all.
所有勇敢的希腊人
Brothers, fathers, sons we march.
兄弟、父亲、儿子们我们出征
For honor's sake, for duty's sake, for glory's sake, we march.
为名誉、为责任、为荣耀我们出征
A: Look! Persians.
看!波斯人
S: Into hell's mouth we march.
我们直奔地狱的入口
DI: Let's watch these motherless dogs as they're embraced by the loving arms of Greece herself. Come.
看看这些没娘的混蛋居然闯进希腊慈母的怀中,来
L: True.
没错
It does look like rain.
看来要下雨了
S: Zeus stabs the sky with thunderbolts and batters the Persian ships with hurricane wind.
天神宙斯用雷电捶击天空用飓风横扫波斯舰队
Glorious.
赞美神
Only one among us keeps his Spartan reserve.
人群中只有一人还保持着斯巴达人贯有的审慎
Only he.
只有他
Only our king.
只有我们的国王
SP: My queen?
王后?
My queen the courtyard is a more fitting place for a married woman.
王后已婚的女人应该在庭院待客
Q: I'm afraid gossip and protocol are the least of my worries now, councilman.
议员,此时我根本不在乎什么流言与俗礼
SP: Is such secrecy needed?
有必要掩人耳目吗?
Q: How am I to trust beyond the walls of my own home?
出了我的房门,我哪都不放心
Even here, Theron has eyes and ears which fuel Sparta with doubt and fear. 就算我家,席朗的眼线也在找藉口好让他在国内蛊惑人心,制造纠纷
SP: You speak as if all Sparta conspires against you.
听你这么讲,似乎整个斯巴达都在耍阴谋对付你
Q:I wish it were only against me.
我倒希望他们只对付我一人
SP: Many on our council would vote to give all we have and follow Leonidas but you must show them favor.
很多议员愿意投赞成票倾所有之力去支持列奥尼达但这么做对他们有什么好处
Q: And you can arrange for me to speak to the council?
你能安排我去议院演说吗?
If it is reason they want, I will let them know.
如果他们需要一个理由那么我会告诉他们
SP: Know what, my queen?
告诉他们什么,王后?
Q: Freedom isn't free at all.
自由并非毫无代价
That it comes with the highest of costs, the cost of blood.
而是用极高的代价换来的血的代价
SP: I will do my best to gather our council.
我会尽力去招集所有的议员
And its chamber shall be filled with your voice.
你的声音将回响在整个议事大厅
Q: I'm in your debt.
SP: No.
我欠你个人情

Leonidas is my king as well as yours.
列奥尼达是你的国王,也是我的
D: I saw those ships smash on the rocks.
我亲眼看到那些战船撞毁在岩石上
How can this be?
这怎么可能?
SP1:We saw but a fraction of the monster that is Xerxes' army.
我们看到的不过是薛西斯军队的一小部分
D: There can be no victory here.
不可能打得赢
Why do you smile?
你笑什么?
SP1: Arcadian I have fought countless times yet I've never met an adversary who could offer me hat we Spartans call "a beautiful death."
阿凯迪亚人我可是身经百战还从没遇到过一个能给我斯巴达人所谓的“壮烈牺牲”的对手
I can only hope with all the world's warriors gathered against us. there
might be one down there who's up to the task.
我只希望下面那些与我们为敌的波斯联军能有一个够格的对手
XC: Move!
走!
Keep going, you dogs!
不准停,蠢材!
Move!
走!
Forward, I say!
我说,向前走!
Stop here!
停!
Who commands here?
谁是统帅?
I am the emissary to the ruler of all the world the god of gods, king of
kings and by that authority I demand that someone show me your commander.
我是统治世界之王万神之神万王之王的使者以我的权威我命令你们去叫统帅来见我
Listen. Do you think the paltry dozen you slew scares us?
听着,别以为就你们这几个人能吓退我们
These hills swarm with our scouts.
满山都是我们的哨兵
And do you think your pathetic wall will do anything except fall like a heap of dry leaves in the face of...?
别指望这堵微不足道的墙根本就像一堆朽木,不堪一击怎么挡得住我们SP: Our ancestors built this wall using ancient stones from the bosom of Greece herself.
我们先人用祖国希腊的石头建造了这座墙
And with a little Spartan help your Persian scouts supplied the mortar.
我们再略施身手抓几个你们的哨兵做胶泥
XC: You will pay for your barbarism!
你们会为野蛮的行为付出代价!
My arm!
我的手臂!
SP1: It's not yours anymore.
已经不是你的了
Go now. Run along and tell your Xerxes he faces free men here not slaves.
滚吧,回去告诉薛西斯他面对的是自由人不是奴隶
Do it quickly before we decide to make our wall just a little bit bigger.
快去免得我们改变主意把你也堆上墙去
XC: No.
不对
Not slaves.
不是奴隶
Your women will be slaves.
你们的女人会成为奴隶
Your sons, your daughters your elders will be slaves!
你们的儿女,你们的长辈会变成奴隶!
But not you, no.
但你们不会
By noon this day you will be dead men.
不到中午,你们就是死人了
A thousand nations of the Persian Empire descend upon you.
上千个波斯帝国的属国会向你们扑来
Our arrows will blot out the sun.
我们满天的箭会遮住阳光
SP1: Then we will fight in the shade.
那我们正好可以在荫凉下打仗
C: The wall is solid.
墙很坚固
It'll do the job of funneling the Persians into the Hot Gates.
一定可以把波斯人逼进温泉关
L: Have the men found any route through the hills to our back?
百夫长,有人找到可以绕到我们身后的小径吗?
C: None, sire.
没有,主上
EP: There is such a route, good king.
陛下,确实有条小径
Just pass that western ridge.
就在西边山脊过去一点
It's an old goat path.
是条牧羊古道
The Persians could use it to outflank us.
波斯人可以用它来包抄我们
C: Not one step closer, monster!
不准再靠近一步,怪物!
Wise king, I humbly request an audience.
睿智的国王,我恳求您听我说
C: I'll skewer you where you stand.
L: I gave no such order.
- 我可以就在这戳死你
- 我没下这命令
Forgive the captain.
请原谅百夫长
He is a good soldier but a bit short on manners.
他是个好军人只是脾气急躁了些
EP: There is nothing to forgive, brave king. I know what I look like.
无所谓原谅,勇敢的国王我知道自己的长相
L:You wear the crimson of a Spartan.
你穿着斯巴达的红色战袍
EP: I am Ephialtes, born of Sparta.
我叫艾菲亚提,出生于斯巴达
My mother's love led my parents to flee Sparta lest I be discarded.
我母亲对我的爱促使我父母逃离了斯巴达不然我会被抛弃
L: Your shield and armor?
你的盾还有盔甲从哪来的?
EP: My father's, sir.
我父亲的,陛下
I beg you, bold king, to permit me to redeem my father's name by serving
you in combat.
我求你,胆识过人的国王给我恢复父亲名誉的机会让我为您作战
My father trained me to feel no fear, to make spear and shield and sword as much a part of me as my own beating heart.
我父亲训练我要无所畏惧将盾戟化为身体的一部分就像我赤热的心一样
I will earn my father's armor, noble king by serving you in the battle.
我会在作战中用行动证明我能继承父亲的盔甲,高贵的国王
L: A fine thrust.
刺得好
EP: I will kill many Persians.
我会杀死很多波斯人
L: Raise your shield.
把你的盾抬高
EP: Sire?
L: Raise your shield as high as you can.
- 陛下?
- 尽量抬高你的盾
L: Your father should have taught you how our phalanx works.
你父亲应该告诉过你我们是如何排阵式的
We fight as a single, impenetrable unit.
所有人形成一个无法突破的整体
That is the source of our strength.
那就是我们力量的来源
Each Spartan protects the man to his left from thigh to neck with his shield.
每个士兵掩护他左边的人用盾挡住他的大腿到脖子
A single weak spot and the phalanx shatters.
只要有一处破绽,阵式就会垮掉
From thigh to neck, Ephialtes.
大腿到脖子,艾菲亚提
I am sorry, my friend.
很抱歉,我的朋友
But not all of us were made to be soldiers.
EP: But I...
- 并非每个人都能成为士兵- 但是我…
L: If you want to help in a Spartan victory...
EP: Yes.
- 如果你真想助斯巴达一臂之力…
- 如何?
L: clear the battlefield of the dead, tend the wounded, bring them water but as for the fight itself I cannot use you.
清理战场阵亡的将士吧照顾伤兵,给他们拿水因为战争本身的原因我不能用你
EP: You...
你…
Mother! Father! You were wrong!
爸,妈,你们都错啦
You are wrong!
你也错了!
Leonidas! You are wrong!
你也错了,列奥尼达!
L: Dispatch the Phocians to the goat path and pray to the gods nobody tells the Persians about it.
把弗西人派去守古羊道祷告上苍不会有人向波斯人泄密
C: Earthquake.
地震
L: No, captain.
不是,百夫长
Battle formations.
阵列行军
This is where we hold them.
我们就在这阻挡他们
This is where we fight!
我们就在这抵抗他们!
This is where they die!
我们就在这消灭他们!
C: Earn these shields, boys!
同志们,让他们死在盾牌下!
L: Remember this day, men for it will be yours for all time.
勇士们,牢记此时此刻因为这将伴随你们一生
XC2: Spartans!
斯巴达人!
Lay down your weapons!
放下武器!
L: Persians!
波斯人!
Come and get them!
自己来拿!
Hold!
别动!
Give them nothing but take from them everything!
尽量保住自己的一切但是得要他们的一切!
Steady!
稳住!
C: Push!
推!
SP: Is that the best you can do?
尽力顶住
Push! Push!
推!推!
Now!
准备!
C: Push!
推!
No prisoners!
不要活掳!
L: No mercy!
决不手软!
C: They look thirsty.
他们看起来渴了
L: Well, let's give them something to drink.
那就给他们点喝的吧
To the cliffs.
推下悬崖
Halt.

C: Hell of a good start.。

相关文档
最新文档