Stuart Little《精灵鼠小弟(1999)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
It's today! It's today!
就是今天了! 就是今天了!
It's today! It's today!
就是今天了! 就是今天了
It's today! It's today! It's today!
就是今天了! 就是今天了! 就是今天了!
It's always today, George.
那总是今天乔冶
I mean, this is the day. That's right.
我是说就是今天了没错
Can't I come? You have to go to school, George.
我不能跟你们去吗? 乔冶你得去上学
Will he be here when I get home? I think so.
我回家的时候他会不会在? 我想是会的
I'll play ball with him. I'll wrestle with him.
我要跟他玩球跟他摔跤
I'll teach him how to spit.
还要教他怎么吐口水
lt's gonna be so much fun.
这样一定会很好玩的
For all of us.
我们大家都会很快乐的
How will you know if you pick the right one?
你们怎么知道你们没有选错人?
I don't know. We'll...
我不知道我们会...
You'll just know.
你们到时就会知道的
Bye, sweetie.
再见亲爱的
Remember, I want a little brother, not a big brother.
别忘了我要的是弟弟不是哥哥
We've been through your paperwork, and it seems to be in order. 我们审核过你们的申请文件看来一切都没有问题
Adoption isn't for everyone...
并不是人人都能领养孤儿
...but you seem like people with plenty of love to share.
...但你们看起来很有爱心
So how are you feeling?
你们现在感觉如何?
Goodness, we're... Tingling...
天啊我们... 我们全身擅抖...
With anticipation.
因为实在是期待太久了
Recess.
下课了
Time for you to meet them.
你们该见见他们了
Feel free to walk around. They're used to having strangers.
你们可以四处走走他们对陌生人早就习以为常
Thank you.
谢谢
Lovely people.
真是好人家
Nice move, Red.
丢得好红头
Oh, Frederick, look at them.
老费你看他们
How could we possibly...?
我们怎么可能...?
Choose? I know.
有办法选择? 我了解
They all seem so... Wonderful.
他们看起来都好... 可爱
You know what's wonderful?
你们知道最美妙的是什么吗?
What's wonderful is...
最美妙的就是...
...how you both know what the other one is gonna say...
...你们在对方还没开口的时候...
...before you even say it.
...就知道对方想说什么了
Not that it's any of my business.
当然这不关我的事
Yes, that happens when you've been together as long as we have. 我们在一起这么久了心灵相通很自然
From being a family.
一家人就是这样
Family. Wow.
一家人?
Well...
这个嘛...
...for a family, you've certainly come to the right place. ...如果你们想要建立小家庭就来对地方了
I think we can find just what you're looking for.
我们应该可以满足你们的需求
If you want a girl, Susan can read French.
如果你们想要女孩的话苏珊会法文
And Edith can tap dance while blowing bubbles.
伊迪丝可以边吹泡泡边跳踢踏舞
Or maybe you wanted a boy.
也许你们想要个男孩
Actually, I think we were leaning towards a boy.
事实上我们的确比较想要男孩
Well, in that case...
如果是那样的话...
...Benny can do handstands.
...班尼会倒立
Andy can run 100 yards faster than
安迪跑一百尺的速度
you can say, "Ready, set, go."
比你说"预备开始"的速度还要快
You certainly know a lot about everyone.
你跟每个人都好熟哦
That's what happens when you've been here as long as I have. 如果你待的跟我一样久想不认识他们都难
Let's face it.
面对事实吧
Not everyone wants to adopt someone like me.
并不是人人都想领养像我这样的孩子
You shouldn't worry about choosing.
你们实在不用担心要怎么去选择
It happens the same way every time.
每一次都是一样的
First, you won't know what to do. You'll be a bit scared.
刚开始你们不知如何是好你会有点害怕
Then you'll meet one of them.
但之后你们会碰到一个孩子
You'll talk to him.
和他说话
Somehow...
突然之间...
...you just know.
...你们就下定决心了
Are you quite certain you're prepared to handle his uniqueness? 你们确定要领养这么奇特的孩子吗?
Oh, my, yes.
是的
His uniqueness is a perfect fit for the Little family.
像他这么奇特的孩子最适合我们理特家族了
Mr. and Mrs. Little,
理特先生理特太太
we try to discourage couples...
我们通常都会劝阻...
...from adopting children outside their own...
...想要领养...
...species.
...非我族类的夫妻
It rarely works out.
因为这通常不会有好结果
Well, it will in this case.
我们很有信心
Bye, Stuart!
再见史都华!
Bye! We'll miss you!
再见我们会想你的!
So what do I call you?
我该怎么称呼你们?
Mom. And Dad.
叫我妈叫我爸
We haven't told you the best news. You have a brother.
我们还没有告诉你最棒的事你还有个哥哥
Named George.
他叫乔冶
A brother!
哥哥!
What do I call him? George.
我该怎么称呼他? 乔冶
Well, Stuart, here we are, the family home.
史都华到家了! 这是我们的家!
They say every Little can find this house.
他们说只要是理特家族的人都找得到这栋房♥子
Even if they've never been here.
就算他们从来没来过也一样
It's just something inside them.
这是他们天生的本能
Something inside.
天生的本能
So would you like a tour?
想不想到处参观一下?
I don't have any money.
我没钱
That's Uncle Crenshaw, Cousin Edgar, Grandpa Spencer. 这是克萧伯伯艾德表哥和史宾赛爷爷
That's Aunt Beatrice...
那是碧翠丝姑姑...
...and that's George, your brother.
...和你哥哥乔冶
Look, he's already happy to see me.
他看到我笑得合不拢嘴呢
That's just about everybody, except for...
这就是我们家族的成员现在只剩下...
Snowbell! Drop him right now!
小白! 快把他放下!
You spit Stuart out this instant.
马上把史都华给我吐出来
Stuart, are you all right?
史都华你没事吧?
Wait!
等等!
I'm fine.
我没事
You must never harm Stuart. Understand?
不准再你伤害史都华懂吗?
Never, or out you'll go, Mr. Snow.
否则我就把你逐出家门小白先生
Stuart is family now.
史都华现在是我们的家人了
We do not eat family members.
家人是不会自相残杀的
Mom, Dad, I'm home!
妈爸我回来了!
Is he here? Is my brother here?
他来了吗? 我弟弟来了吗?
He certainly is. Where is he?
当然来了他在哪里?
He's here. Stuart, this is George.
他在这里史都华! 这是乔冶!
George, this is Stuart, your new brother.
乔冶这是史都华! 你的弟弟!
No. Really?
不这是真的吗?
Really, George. This is your new brother.
这是真的乔冶他是你的弟弟
You look somewhat like a mouse.
你看起来有点像老鼠
Yeah, well, I am somewhat like a mouse.
没错我是有点像老鼠
I see.
我明白了
I have to go.
我要走了
Is it just me, or did he seem a little disappointed?
是我心理作用还是他有点失望?
Well, he's always a little tired after school.
他放学后总是感到很累的
Perks up around dinnertime.
到晚餐时他就会打起精神来的
Meat loaf is delicious, dear.
亲爱的肉卷真好吃
Cajun.
美国南方的口味
Shall we get to know each other a little?
我们是不是该彼此熟悉一下?
George? Don't you have anything you wanna ask Stuart? 乔冶? 你没有事要问史都华吗?
Sure, George. Go ahead. I'm an open book.
是啊乔冶尽管问吧我无所不知
Ask me anything, the first thing that pops into your head. 随便问什么都行想到什么问什么
Could you pass the gravy?
能不能把肉汁递给我?
Your new bedroom. We hope you like it.
这是你的新卧室希望你会喜欢
Sure is roomy.
好大啊
Good night, Mom.
晚安妈妈
Good night, Dad.
晚安爸爸
Good night, son.
晚安儿子
Good night, sweetie.
晚安亲爱的
Nice kitty.
乖咪♥咪♥
Nice kitty. Pretty kitty.
乖咪♥咪♥ 漂亮咪♥咪♥ Are you cozy?
还舒服吗?
Yes, thanks. I'm quite comfortable.
是的谢谢我满舒服的
All I've got to sleep on is a rag, you little rat!
而我只能睡在破布袋上你这只鼠辈!
You seem tense.
你看起来很焦虑
Tense? I'm way past tense.
焦虑? 远比焦虑还糟糕
Well, maybe I can help.
也许我帮得上忙
What do you like? Can I scratch your ears?
你喜欢什么? 要不要帮你搔耳朵?
I could rub your tummy.
我可以搔搔你肚子上的痒
How'd you like to rub it from the inside?
你要不要到我的肚子里面去搔?
Sorry, I'm confused.
对不起我有点搞糊涂了
I thought that's what you do with a pet.
我以为对宠物就是要这样
A pet? I am not your pet!
宠物? 我不是你的宠物!
I'm a cat. You're a mouse. You should live in a hole. 我是猫你是老鼠你应该住在洞里
This is my family.
这是我的家
Can't we share them?
我们难道不能分享吗?
Read my furry pink lips: No.
请注意看我的毛毛嘴:不行
I can't believe this. I'm arguing with lunch.
我真不敢相信我居然在跟我的午餐吵嘴Stay away from the windows.
离窗口远一点
The other cats find out about this, I'm ruined. 要是被别的猫看到我就糗大了
I gotta relax. Where's my tinkle ball?
我要想法子放松一下我的铃铛球呢? George?
乔冶?
Time to get up. Okay, Mom.
该起床了知道了妈
Stuart, you too.
史都华你也是
Okay, Mom.
知道了妈
George, I'm trying to get the laundry started. 乔冶我要洗衣服了
In the laundry chute, please!
麻烦你丢到洗衣通道去
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, dear.
噢老天!
Mom! Hello! Mom!
妈! 喂! 妈!
It's Stuart! I'm in the washing machine. Mom! 我是史都华! 我在洗衣机里妈
Hello, Mom!
哈罗妈!
Where are you going?
你要到哪里去?
That's odd. What is?
真奇怪什么事?
I thought someone was at the door.
我以为有人在敲门
You look beautiful, dear.
你今天看起来好漂亮
Honey, should we talk to George before you go?
亲爱的你上班之前要不要跟乔冶谈一谈?
About what? About Stuart.
谈什么? 谈史都华
He hasn't exactly embraced the situation.
他对这整件事似乎不太高兴呢
Snowbell! Thank goodness you're here. I'm locked in the washer! 小白! 还好你来了我被关在洗衣机里
Can you help me? Can you turn this thing off?
能不能救我? 你能不能把洗衣机关掉?
Why would I turn it off?
我为什么要把洗衣机关掉?
It's my favorite show.
这是我最爱看的节目
That's funny. That's funny, Snowbell.
真幽默小白真幽默
You can't leave me! Talk to the butt.
别离开我! 对我屁♥股♥说吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I've gotta stare at traffic, yawn, lick myself.
我要去看车子打哈欠舔自己
And believe me, that could take hours if you do it right.
相信我我可消磨上好几个小时
Ciao!
再见!
Are you sure that Stuart is happy here?
你确定史都华在这里快乐吗?
He's having the time of his life.
他高兴极了
Help! Somebody, please help me!
救命啊! 快来人救我
Hi, Stuart.
嗨史都华
Stuart, where are you?
史都华你在哪里?
Stuart, are you all right?
史都华你没事吧?
I'm okay, Mom. I'm...
我没事妈我...
Is he gonna be all right?
他不会有事吧?
Well, a lad that size swallowing all that detergent...
这样体型的孩子喝了这么多肥皂水后...
Amazingly, I think he's gonna be fine.
不过我认为他不会有事
Also, he's very clean.
而且他现在洗得很干净了
Glad you're feeling better. Me too.
我真高兴你好起来我也是
We'll pick out a whole new wardrobe.
我们要买♥♥很多新衣服
Here you go.
我们要买♥♥很多新衣服
Come on, George. This'll be fun.
快走乔冶一定会很好玩的
I don't wanna go shopping with Stuart.
我不要跟史都华一起购物
You should... Talk to him. You're right.
也许你应该和他谈谈你说的对
So, George, I wanted to talk to you about Stuart.
乔冶我要跟你谈谈史都华的事
I just want you to know that if you and he were to spend...
我只想告诉你如果你要和他好好的...
...some real time together, brother time...
...相处像兄弟一样
Look at that one.
看看那个
Come on, George. You have a boat, a beautiful one.
别这样乔冶你已经有一艘很漂亮的船了
It's not finished.
我还没做好
You better get moving. The race is soon.
你得加把劲比赛就快到了
So?
那又怎样?
Don't you wanna race your boat?
你不想参加赛船吗?
I'm not so good at the racing part. So what?
我对比赛不是很在行那又怎样?
It doesn't matter about winning. You try like heck, and you have fun. 输赢无所谓只要尽全力还是很好玩的
It's fun to finish last?
当最后一名也会好玩吗?
Something formal, I should think.
我想应该买♥♥点正式的衣服
Something formal, I should think.
我想应该买♥♥点正式的衣服
I'm not sure of the fabric, but it should breathe.
我不确定要买♥♥什么质料但是一定要透气
He has a tendency to burrow and climb...
他常常爬上爬下
...and generally scurry about.
四处乱跑乱钻
Well, I'm sure we can find something to suit your particular need. 我相信我们一定有适合你需求的衣服
Here we have Barbados Ben.
这是加勒比海班尼
Chef Ben.
厨师班尼
Lumberjack Ben.
伐木工班尼
And, of course, Gladiator Ben.
当然还有斗剑班尼
Does Ben always dress like this?
班尼一向都这么打扮吗?
No, madam.
当然不女土
There are many moods of Ben...
班尼的心情非常多样化...
...and it all depends on the occasion.
这一切都要看当时的情景而定
Well, what if the occasion were a simple family party?
一般的家庭宴会时他都穿什么?
I think I have just the thing.
我想我知道了
There they are.
他们在那里
George?
乔冶?
Shopping.
去买♥♥东西了
Everything all right in there? Don't come in.
一切都没问题吧? 别进来
Shy.
他害羞
How do I look?
我看起来如何?
Fantastic. I hardly recognize you. Very smart. 棒透了我几乎认不出你来了帅毙了
You look just like a Little.
你看起来是十足的理特家人
I do?
真的吗?
Good.
很好
I was worried I was gonna look just like Ben. 我还担心看起来会像班尼一样
Hi, auntie.
嗨姑姑
Crenshaw!
克萧
Frederick!
老费
Little high, Little low.
理特高理特低
Little hey, Little ho!
理特嘿理特吼!
We come bearing gifts for young Stuart.
我们带着礼物来看史都华
Yes, where is my new nephew?
我的新侄子呢?
The Little family's getting bigger and bigger. 理特家族越来越庞大了
Boy.
天啊
That's a lot of Littles.
理特家族的人好多啊
Uncle Crenshaw!
克萧伯伯
There's my favorite little nephew.
那是我最宝贝的小侄子
You can't say that anymore, Crenshaw.
克萧你得改口了
Right. Now we have two favorite little nephews.
没错我们现在有两个宝贝小侄子了
Where is the lad?
那小子呢?
He has a lot of gifts to open.
还有好多礼物要等他拆呢
Are any of those for me?
你们没有带礼物给我吗?
Attention, everybody. We'd like to introduce you to someone. 各位请注意我想为各位介绍一个人
This is Stuart.
这位是史都华
Hello, everyone.
大家好
He's a, a... ...dorable!
他好可... ...爱啊!
Adorable. Yeah, that's right.
好可爱没错
I couldn't think of the word.
我只是一时想不起形容词来
Oh, Stuart, look.
史都华看
Look at that.
看那个
This is a real Schmelling.
这是史莫林牌的
Those are the best kind. You know what they say:
这个牌子最好了你知道他们是怎么说的吧
"If it ain't Schmelling..." "It ain't bowling."
"不用史莫林..." "就不打保龄"
Look here, Stuart.
你看史都华
Climb on up here, son. Plant your caboose right up here.
上来吧小子坐好
He may have to grow into it.
也许该等他长大后再骑
I think he's grown a little since we've been here.
我觉得他已经长大一点了
That's what happened to me. One summer, I just shot right up. 我就是这样有一年夏天我忽然开始长高
May I say something?
我能说句话吗?
In the orphanage, we used to tell fairy tales...
我们在孤儿院常常梦想
...of finding our families and having a party like this.
被领养后举♥行♥这样的派对
A party with cakes and presents
一个有蛋糕有礼物
and all varieties of meat loaf.
还有各种不同口味的肉卷的派对
A party with a big family who came from far away just to wish us well. 家人不远千里而来祝福我们
I don't know much about families...
我对家庭所知不多
...but this must be the nicest family in the world.
但这一定是全世界最好的家庭
So I just wanted to thank each of you.
我要谢谢你们大家
Because now I know...
因为你们让我知道
...fairy tales are real.
美梦也能成真
Fairy tales are real?
美梦成真?
I think I'm gonna cough up a furball.
我要吐毛球了
Now it's time for the best present of all.
现在要开最棒的礼物了
It's something for you and George.
这是给你和乔冶的
Stand next to Stuart.
站在史都华身边
This is something that gave your father and me...
这件礼物让你们的父亲和我
...hours of enjoyment when we were young brothers...
...在年轻的时候度过无数欢愉的时光
...just like you and Stuart.
就像你和史都华现在这样
This ball...
这颗球!
...belonged to your great-great-grandfather...
是属於你们曾曾祖父
...Jedediah Little.
杰德戴理特的
Remember, Frederick,
小费
those long summer days playing catch?
你还记得我们在夏大玩接球的时光吗?
Take your brother outside and toss around the old horsehide. 带你兄弟出去玩球吧
Yeah, what do you say, George? You ready?
怎么样乔冶? 你准备好了吗?
Are you all nuts?
你们疯了吗?
Bicycles and bowling balls?
脚踏车和保龄球?
How's he gonna toss a baseball?
他又怎么能丢棒球?
How's he gonna do any of those things?
他又怎么能用那些东西?
He's not my brother. He's a mouse.
他不是我兄弟他是只老鼠
Time to go. Excellent idea.
该回家了好主意
What, what? Where?
什么事? 在哪里?
Did I hurt you? What's the matter?
我有没有弄痛你? 怎么了?
I just wanted to ask you something, but you were already asleep. 我本来想间你们一件事但你们已经睡着了
What did you wanna ask? About my real family.
你想问什么? 问我亲生父母的事
You know, the ones I look like.
就是长得和我一样的家人
He hates us.
他恨我们
We've never been hated before.
我们从来没有被恨过
No, it's not that. It's not that at all.
不是那样的根本就不是那样的
It's just that...
只是觉得
...something's missing.
好像少了什么
I feel an empty space inside me...
我心里有种空虚的感觉
...and I want to know what was there before.
...我只想知道原来那边装的是什么
You have an empty space.
你很空虚
That's so sad.
真是太令人感伤
Oh, dear. I hope I haven't left you dismayed and disappointed. 我希望没有让你们沮丧或失望
No, don't, no. No.
不会的不会
We don't feel dismayed and disappointed.
我们并不觉得沮丧或失望
Not at all.
完全不会
Are you sure?
你们确定吗?
We're certain, Stuart.
百分之百确定
And if you want us to, we'll find out about your real parents. 如果你要的话我们可以帮你查查你的亲生父母
Well, good night, then.
晚安了
Out of the question. It's against the rules.
不行这不合规定
Besides, it's very hard to track mouse families.
想要追查老鼠的家庭背景很难
They're not very good with paperwork.
他们的文件很不齐全
But he has an empty space.
但他觉得很空虚
Are there problems with Stuart?
史都华是不是让你们头痛?
Problem...? No, not at all.
头痛 ...? 不不一点也没有!
Well, there's been a few... Difficulties.
不过的确是有几个 ...小问题
Difficulties?
小问题?
Well, like the cat trying to eat him when we first brought him home. 我们第一次带他回家的时候他差一点被猫吃了
He spat the boy out, of course, in one heck of a jiffy.
当然它马上把那孩子吐了出来
Mrs. Keeper...
院长女士
He wants to know about his family.
他只不过想要找自己的家人
Any child would have questions about that.
这是很正常的
Yes.
是啊
Hey, Snow?
嗨小白?
I know that you and I got off on the wrong paw.
我知道我们一开始相处得并不好
I just wanted to see if we could start out fresh.
我只希望我们两个能重新开始
You know? Clean slate.
尽释前嫌?
What do you say? Wanna be friends?
怎么样? 交个朋友吧?
No.
不要
Okay, then.
那好
He's playing with my head. He's trying to psych me out.
他想耍我他想迷惑我
Sick little rodent!
变♥态♥的鼠辈
Snow, let me in!
小白让我进来
I'm starving! What's in the dish?
我饿死了! 今天有什么好菜?
Oh, no. Monty the Mouth.
不好了是大嘴蒙帝
If he sees Stuart, it'll be all over the neighborhood.
要是被他看见史都华消息马上就传遍街坊了
Go away! There's no food.
走开! 这里没吃的!
Please.
求求你
I'm not picky, as long as it ain't meat loaf.
我不挑嘴只要不是肉卷都好
That stuff gives me gas, something awful.
吃肉卷会让我胀气的
Sorry, it's meat loaf.
抱歉啦只有肉卷
Beggars can't be choosers. Load me up and light a match. 乞丐没有挑嘴的余地把好酒好菜端上来吧
No, Monty. Stop. You don't wanna do that.
不蒙帝停! 你不会想这么做的
I eat from garbage cans, drink from public toilets.
我吃垃圾喝公厕的马桶水
Like a little gas will bother me.
一点胀气死不了人
No, wait. Don't!
不等等别进去
Oh, great. What am I gonna tell him now?
好极了这会儿要我怎么解释?
Monty, I can explain.
蒙帝我能解释
Explain what?
解释什么?
Explain that you should stuff your face.
解释你为什么该大吃一顿
Oh, thanks.
噢谢谢
I don't wanna rush you, but you have to leave.
我不想催你但你真的该走了
The Littles are due back,
理特家人马上就回来
and they don't like strange cats in the house.
他们不喜欢家里有野猫
Not that you're strange.
我不是说你很野啦
Snow, what's wrong with you?
小白你怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
You're the one acting strange.
你怪透了
What is it? Worms? Fleas?
怎么了? 有寄生虫? 还是跳蚤?
Yeah, you look pale.
你看起来很苍白
Maybe you should see a vet.
你也许该去看看兽医
A vet? What a swell idea.
兽医? 好主意
Do you know one? I'm not happy with mine. 你能不能推荐一个? 我对我的兽医不太满意He makes us wait, and his hands are cold. 他每次都让我们等很久而且手冰得要命What was that?
那是什么?
What was what?
什么是什么?
What was that... What?
那到底是什么?
Well, I hate to eat and run.
我真不愿意吃饱了就跑
No, please. By all means, run.
不要紧尽管跑吧
Run like the wind!
乘风而去吧
Phew, that was gross.
哎哟真黑心
Snow, I almost forgot to thank you.
小白我差点忘了谢你
What the...?
搞什么...?
Oh, no.
不好了
Oh, my pants.
我的裤子脏了
They're putting some wild prizes in there. 那里面的奖品真的很怪
Hello. You must be a friend of Snowbell's. 你一定是小白的朋友
I'm Stuart. Aren't you gonna run?
我是史都华你不逃命吗?
Why?
为什么?
Because you're a mouse.
因为你是老鼠
I'm not just a mouse.
我不光是老鼠
I'm also a member of this family.
我也是这个家庭的成员
A mouse with a pet cat.
一只老鼠和一只宠物猫
A mouse with a pet cat!
一只老鼠和一只宠物猫
I guess that is pretty funny.
这的确有点好笑
Pretty funny?! I'm gonna wet my fur!
有点好笑? 我都快笑出尿来了
A mouse with a pet cat!
老鼠和宠物猫
Your new little master.
这是你的新主人
Wait till the boys hear about this.
弟兄们知道一定会笑死
The humiliation.
真是太羞耻了
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
Come back here!
回来
All right. No more Mr. Nice Kitty.
我再也不当烂好人了
You!
吃了你
You can't go in there.
你不能进去
That's George's room! Come back. Come on out. 那是乔冶的房♥间出来快出来!
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I just wanna show you something.
我只是想给你看样东西
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I just thought I'd drop in.
我只是想来拜访一下
Did you build these?
这都是你做的吗?
Me and my dad.
我和我爸一块儿做的
This is incredible. It's like being in a real live Western.
这真的是太棒了彷佛让人觉得身在大西部
Howdy, partner.
你好伙伴
Draw, you lily-livered, yellow-bellied son-of-a-one-eyed-prairie-dog. 拔枪吧你这个一无是处胆小怕事的恶棍
I'm trying to concentrate.
我试着要专心做事
Sorry.
对不起
Is that a train?
那是火车吗?
What's it look like, picklehead?
那不然是什么? 菜瓜头?
Could we play with it? Please, please, please?
我们能不能玩一下? 求求你?
Help! Somebody help me!
救命啊! 救命啊
Help! Please!
救命啊
Somebody help me!
快来救救我
Thank you very much. Thank you. You're crazy.
谢谢各位你真是个疯子
I have an idea.
我有个点子
Hop in.
上车吧
A roadster.
是敞蓬车耶
Go ahead, check it out.
你上车看看吧
Stuart, what's wrong?
史都华怎么了?
Nothing...
没事
It's the first time I've fit in since I got here.
这是从我来这里之后第一次觉得自在
What's that?
那是什么?
Oh, that.
那个呀
That's the Wasp.
那是黄蜂号♥
She is beautiful.
真是美极了
But she's not finished. When are you gonna finish it?
但是还没完成你打算什么时候完工?
Well, me and my dad were building her, but I decided to stop. 我本来和爸爸一起做但我决定停工
How come?
为什么?
I'm too little for a race like that.
我太小不适合参加那种比赛
Little? You're not little.
小? 你一点都不小!
Well, not to me.
至少我是这么觉得
Stuart, you've never seen one of these races.
史都华你没看过那种比赛
There's hundreds of people there. Everybody from school.
到时现场人山人海全校同学都会来
I mean...
我是说
...what if you lost?
万一输了怎么办?
At least you'll have been somewhere.
至少你体验过了
Come on, George. What do you say?
乔冶怎样嘛?
Let's get started.
咱们动工吧
You know...
你知道吗
...I'm not sure I want a brother.
我不确定是否要个兄弟
How about a friend?
那交个朋友如何?
I guess I can always use a friend.
朋友永远不嫌多
George? Yes, Dad?
乔冶? 什么事爸爸?
Have you seen Stuart?
你有没有看到史都华?
He's down here with me.
他和我一起在下面
What are you doing to him?
你把他怎么了?
He's helping me finish the Wasp.
他在帮我做黄蜂号♥
That's wonderful, son.
真是太棒了儿子
That's terrific.
好极了
Can't race her like this. Right, George?
没有完工怎么参加比赛对吧乔冶?
Right.
没错
When's the next race? Two days.
下一场比赛在什么时候? 两天后
Two days?
两天后?
We'll be ready.
我们一定会准备好的
Let's all go together. A wonderful idea.
我们一块儿去吧好主意
That would be great. All of us together.
那一定会很好玩一家人集体出动
The whole family.
全家人一块儿去
The whole family.
全家人一块儿去
I'm telling you, Snowy, this guy can fix anything.
我告诉你小白交给他们就搞定了
But they're alley cats: mean, vicious and all hopped up on catnip. 但他们是野猫又凶又坏还嗑猫草
Quit being a scaredy-cat.
别这么胆小了
You wanna get rid of the mouse?
你到底要不要解决那只老鼠?
Of course I do.
那当然
All right, then.
那不就结了
Hey, Smokey!
史莫基
Smokey, it's me. It's me, Monty.
史莫基是我我是蒙帝
What is it?
什么事?
Well, my friend Snowbell here needs a favor.
我的朋友小白想请你帮忙
Snowbell?
小白?
There's a manly name.
这个名字真有男子气慨
You see, sir, I've got this mouse at home I can't eat.
我家有只我不能吃的老鼠
Sensitive stomach?
消化不良吗?
No. I can't eat him, because he's a member of the family. 不因为他是我们家的一员
A mouse with a pet cat?
老鼠和宠物猫?
Isn't that funny?
很爆笑吧?
That's not funny.
一点都不好笑
That's sick.
简直是变♥态♥极了
A cat can't have a rodent for a master.
鼠类怎么能当猫的主人
I mean, it's against the laws of nature.
我是说这完全违反了自然法则
Word of this gets out, it'll be bad for cats all over.
万一传出去对咱们猫族没好处
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗?
Consider it done.
一言为定
Did you hear that, Monty? Thank you, Mr. Smokey, sir.
你听到了吗蒙帝? 史莫基先生谢谢你
I'll never forget this. Really.
你的大恩我永远难忘
Don't worry, Tinkerbell. I'm all over it.
别担心小叮当交给我办吧
Tinkerbell. He called me Tinkerbell.
小叮当他居然叫我小叮当
You're a funny guy. Whatever.
你太搞笑了随便啦
Jeez, house cats.
这些家猫真是的
He'll keep this hush-hush?
他不会四处声张吧?
You kidding?
你在说笑吧?
Cat's got his tongue. Get it?
他的舌头被猫咬了懂吧?
Cat's got his tongue because he's a cat.
他的舌头被猫咬了因为他是猫
Shut up. Okay.
闭嘴好吧
Ahoy, fellow yachtsmen.
各位航海同好大家好
And welcome, everyone, to the 92nd annual...
欢迎参加第92届
...Central Park Boat Race...
中♥央♥公园模型船大赛
...undoubtedly model racing's most prestigious event.
这是水准最高的模型船比赛
Children from all over New York gather here every year...
全纽约的孩子都云集来此
...to see whose boat will prevail.
看看到底谁会获胜
Who will win the race and take home the magnificent trophy? 是谁会把亮晶晶的冠军杯抱回家?
Anchor up? Check.
起锚了吗? 没问题
Stays all battened? Check.
绳索压好了吗? 好了
Rudder? Check.
绳索压好了吗? 好了
Sail? Check.
帆? 好了
They're doing checks.
他们在一起检查
George, Stuart, would you like a hot dog?
乔冶史都华要不要吃热狗?
Check.
没问题
And from Manhattan's Upper West Side...
下一艘参赛的是来自曼哈顿上西区...
...the Wasp, piloted by George Little.
...的黄蜂号♥ 由乔冶理特掌舵
Everything appears to be in shipshape.
看来似乎一切就绪
But to be on the safe side, I'll check the hull for leaks.
不过为了以防万一我下去检查看看有没有漏水
Oh, no. Anton.
不好了是安东
Gee, George,
天啊乔冶
what did you do? Get that out of a cereal box?
这艘船是你吃麦谷早餐赢来的吗?
I'm glad you're here, George.
我很高兴你能来参加比赛
Someone's gotta finish last.
总要有人殿后嘛
I don't like that child.
我不喜欢那孩子
All set to get under way.
都准备好了
It's time to get those boats in the water and grab your remote. 大家赶快把船放进水里准备好摇控器
Stuart, get the remote.
史都华去拿摇控器
Aye-aye, captain.
遵命! 船长!
Doesn't she look great?
这艘船不是美极了吗?。