展览实用英语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

展览实用英语对话
各种生产厂商都会参加各种展览会,以便能宣传自己的产品。

如果有财力,他们也会办一些展览,吸引更多的客户。

下面是的一些关于展览的实用对话,供您参考。

(1)
A: This is our latest product.
这是我们的最新产品。

B: When is it going to be on the market?
什么时候上市啊?
A: It will be out next month.
下个月即可推出。

B: Could I have this sample free of charge?
这样品可以送我吗?
(2)
A: Be sure to call me if you need anything.
如有什么需要,请叫我。

B: Where are your smaller puters?
你们的小型电脑在哪里?
A: Over there, near the back.
就在那边,靠后头的地方。

B: Thanks. I see them now.
谢了,我现在看到了。

(3)
A: I’d like to take these catalogs with me.
这些目录我想带走。

B: Sure. Go right ahead.
好啊,请便。

A: And I want these price lists as well.
还有这些价目表我也要。

B: Please take whatever you like.
请随意拿取吧。

(4)
A: How is the product selling?
这产品卖得怎么样?
B: It’s selling well.
卖得很好啊!
A: What are the selling points of your product?
你们的卖点是什么呢?
B: Compared with peting products, ours is smaller and lighter.
比起其它竞争产品,我们的比拟轻巧。

(5) A: I ’m not sure how this works.
我不懂这是如何操作的。

B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you?
要不要我来为你示范一下?
A: Can you?
可以吗?
B: Sure. No problem at all.
当然,没问题。

(6) A: Anything particular you’re interested in?
有什么你特别感兴趣的吗?
B: I’m very much interested in your personal puters.
我对你们的个人电脑深感兴趣。

A: Well, this is our latest catalog.
嗯,这是我们的最新的目录。

B: We’ll order after we see the sample.
我们要看过样品才会下订单。

(7) A: We’re having a special showing next week in our showroom.
下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会。

B: What do you mean by special?
怎么特别呢。

A: It will be by special invitation only.
我们只邀请特别的客户。

B: Please make sure I get an invitation.
请记住寄张请帖给我哦。

(8) A: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.
希望你还喜欢我们的展示室。

B: Yes, it helped me out a lot.
嗯,收获不少。

A: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors’ book?
请在来宾簿上签名好吗?
B: I’d be happy to.
很乐意。

相关文档
最新文档