中英对照台词,v字仇杀,vfor

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Remember, remember The 5th of November 火药阴谋
The gunpowder treason and plot
火药阴谋...
I know of no reason Why the gunpowder treason
...绝没有理由被遗忘
Should ever be forgot
但是其中的人呢?
But what of the man?
我知道他名叫盖伊·福克斯...
I know his name was Guy Fawkes... ...我还知道他在1605年企图炸毁议会大厦
...and I know in 1605 , he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament.
但他到底是什么人?
But who was he really?
长什么样?
What was he like?
我们被教导要记住思想而不是记住人
We are told to remember the idea and not the man.
因为人可能失败
Because a man can fail.
他可能会被捕他会被杀死、被遗忘
He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten.
但400年后...
But 400 years later...
...思想仍可改变世界
...an idea can still change the world.我亲眼目睹了思想的威力
I have witnessed firsthand the power of ideas.
我见过人们以它为名杀戮...
I've seen people kill in the name of them...
...或是为了维护它献出生命
...and die defending them.
但你不能亲吻思想...
But you cannot kiss an idea...
...也不能触摸它或抱着它
...cannot touch it or hold it.思想不会流血,不会感到痛苦
Ideas do not bleed. They do not feel pain.
它们没有爱
They do not love.
而且我所思念的并不是思想
And it is not an idea that I miss.
而是一个人
It is a man.
一个让我记住11月5日的男人
A man that made me remember the 5th of November.
一个我永不会忘记的男人
A man that I will never forget.
我听说前美国极度渴求药品...
So I read that the former United States is so desperate for medical supplies... ...据说他们已经送来了几集装箱的小麦和烟草
...that they have allegedly sent several containers filled with wheat and tobacco.
他们说,这是友好的姿态
A gesture, they said, of goodwill.
想知道我怎么想的吗?
You wanna know what I think?
既然你们在听我的节目所以我假定你们想知道
Well, you're listening to my show, so I will assume you do.
我觉得现在是时候让这些殖民地知道我们到底是怎么看他们的
It's high time we let the colonies know what we really think of them.
我觉得是时候来“报答”他们几百年前向我们发动的小小“茶会”了
I think it's payback time for a little tea party they threw for us a few hundred years ago.
我说让我们今晚冲到码头上去把那些破烂扔掉...
I say we go down to those docks tonight and dump that crap...
...把所有烂屁眼的美国鬼子的破烂都扔
掉!
...where everything from the Ulcered Sphincter of Ass-erica belongs!
谁跟我去?谁他妈跟我去?
Who's with me? Who's bloody with me?!你喜欢这个称呼吗?
Did you like that?
烂屁眼的美国鬼子我是说,我们还能说什么呢?
U.S.A., Ulcered Sphincter of Ass-erica.
I mean, what else can you say?
曾是拥有一切的国家绝对是拥有一切... Here was a country that had everything, absolutely everything...
...而现在,年以后变成了什么?
...and now, years later, is what?
世界最大的麻风病患集中地,为什么?
The world's biggest leper colony. Why?不信上帝
Godlessness.
让我再说一遍
Let me say that again.
不信上帝
Godlessness.
不是他们发动的战争也不是他们制造的瘟疫
It wasrt the war they started. It wasrt the plague they created.
是上帝的审判
It was Judgment.
没人能摆脱过去没人能逃脱上帝的审判
No one escapes their past. No one escapes Judgment.
你们以为没有上帝?
You think he's not up there?
你们以为他没有在注视着这个国家?
You think he's not watching over this country?
还有什么其他解释吗?他考验了我们,而我们通过了
How else can you explain it? He tested us, but we came through.
我们做了我们必须做的事
We did what we had to do.埃斯棱顿、恩菲尔德我都在现场,我都目睹了
Islington. Enfield. I was there. I saw it all.
移民,穆斯林...
Immigrants, Muslims...
...同性恋,恐怖分子
...homosexuals, terrorists.
散播瘟疫的下流种他们必须滚
Disease-ridden degenerates. They had to go.
力量来自团结团结来自信仰
Strength through unity. Unity through faith.
我是敬畏上帝的英国人我真他妈的为此骄傲!
I am a God-fearing Englishman, and I'm goddamn proud of it!
已经够意思了非常感谢
That's quite enough of that, thank you very much.
现在开始黄色等级宵禁
A yellow-coded curfew is now in effect.未经许可出门的人将被逮捕
Any unauthorized personnel will be subject to arrest.
这是为了你的安全
This is for your protection.
现在开始黄色等级宵禁
- 对不起,小姐 - 对不起,我没看到你... - Excuse me. - Sorry, I didn't see you... - 有急事,是吗? - 我只是...
- In a hurry, are we? - I was just... - 已经过了宵禁时间了,你知道吧 - 我叔叔病得很厉害
- It's past curfew, you know. - My uncle, he's very sick.
- 哦,叔叔病了,你觉得如何,威利? - 我觉得是瞎扯
- Sick uncle? What you think on that, Willy? - It's a load of bollocks.
我错了,我不该在宵禁后出来的我知道的I made a mistake. I shouldn't be out after curfew. I know that.
也许去管你的叔叔之前你能先照顾照顾我们
Maybe you could look after us before getting back to your uncle.
你瞧,我的朋友也病了对吧,威利?
See, my friend, he's kind of sick. Ain't you?
病得很厉害,忧郁得不得了你都能感觉到Real sick. Bad case of the blues. You can feel them.
- 别碰我! - 瞧,威利,小猫还有爪子哩
- Don't touch me! - Look, Willy, kitty's got claws.
- 她刚刚威胁了我们 - 没错,没错
- She just threatened us. - That she did, that she did.
你知道这意味着什么,对吧?
You know what that means, don't you?
意味着我们可以行使一下执法权了
It means that we exercise our own judicial discretion.
你只能自食其果了
And you get to swallow it.
- 你们是秘密警察 - 她开始明白了
- You're Fingermen. - She's getting the picture.
我明白了,我刚才不知道我很后悔
No, please, I didn't know. I'm sorry.
你还没有呢不过你会的
Not yet you're not. But you will be.
到太阳出来的时候如果你不是伦敦城里最后悔的...
By sunup, if you're not the sorriest piece of ass in all of London...
...也一定是最痛苦的了
...then you'll certainly be the sorest.噢,上帝,不要这样请不要这样
Oh, God, no. Please don't do this.
我马上回家保证以后不会了!求你们了!
I'll go home. I won't do it again, I swear! Please!
- 你有什么看法,兄弟? - 孩子不教训不成器啊
- What do you think, lads? - Spare the rod, spoil the child.
救命啊,来人啊,救命啊!
Help me! Someone help!
无数奸恶的天性都丛集于他的一身
The multiplying villainies of nature do swarm upon him.
- 怎么回事?! - 滚开!
- What the hell?! - Bugger off!
不以命运的喜怒为意挥舞着他... Disdaining fortune, with his brandish'd steel...
...血腥的宝剑
...which smoked with bloody execution.这样的例子是太多了...
We are oft to blame in this... 'Tis too much proved.
人们往往用至诚的外表和虔敬的行动掩饰一颗魔鬼般的心
- That with devotiors visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
- 什么意思? - 孩子要教训
- What's that mean? - Spare the rod.
我可以向你保证我对你没有恶意
I can assure you, I mean you no harm. - 你是谁? - 谁?
- Who are you? - Who?
身份只是本质的一种形式...
Who is but the form following the function of what...
...而我的本质是一个戴面具的人
...and what I am is a man in a mask.
- 我看得出来 - 你当然可以
- Oh, I can see that. - Of course you can.我对你的观察力没有疑问
I'm not questioning your powers of observation.
我不过是指出一个矛盾的地方:问一个戴面具的人是谁有意义吗?
I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
- 说的也是 - 那么在这最吉祥的夜晚...
- Right. - But on this most auspicious of nights...
...请允许我用不那么平庸的方式...
...permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet...
...来引出人物表中的这位角色
...to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
看哪!
Voila!
在您眼帘中的是一位低贱的杂耍老手...
In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran...
...他在命运的浮沉中随波逐流扮演着受害与加害者的双重角色
...cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.
这面孔,不徒是虚华的外表...
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity... ...它还是业已不再的人民呼声的残响...is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.
不过,不惮于重提昔日烦恼的他依然活力盎然...
However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified... ...决心铲除那些腐化堕落的毒虫他们是作恶的先锋...
...and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice... ...他们代表了对自由意志肆无忌惮的恶意破坏
...and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
(力量来自团结团结来自信仰)
对他们裁决只有复仇...
The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta...
...这象征希望的血海深仇不会是徒然的因为它的价值和正确性...
...held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such...
...终有一天会证明那些高尚者和警醒者是对的
...shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
毫无疑问,我这罗嗦的拉拉杂杂最终变得冗长无比
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose.
所以请允许我简单补充一下认识您是我的荣幸...
So let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you...
...您可以请叫我V
...and you may call me V.
你是不是个疯子啊?
Are you, like, a crazy person?
我肯定他们会这么说我
I am quite sure they will say so.
不过,请问我在跟谁说话?
But to whom, might I ask, am I speaking? - 我叫伊芙 - 伊芙?
- I'm Evey. - Evey?
伊芙,当然了
E-vey. Of course you are.
- 什么意思? - 意思是我象上帝一样...
- What does that mean? - It means that I, like God...
...不掷骰子也不相信巧合
...do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence.
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
没有,我没事
No, I'm fine.
- 多亏了你 - 哦,只是我的份内事
- Thanks to you. - Oh, I merely played my part.
- 告诉我,你喜欢音乐吗,伊芙? - 我想是的
- But tell me, do you enjoy music, Evey? - I suppose.
你瞧,某种程度上我也算个音乐家...
You see, I'm a musician of sorts... ...而我正要去演奏一曲特殊的音乐
...and on my way to give a very special
performance.
什么样的音乐家?
What kind of musician?
打击乐是我的特长
Percussion instruments are my speciality.
不过今晚我打算为这个特别的日子请出整支乐队...
But tonight I intend to call upon the entire orchestra for this event... ...而你的出席将是我最大的荣幸
...and would be honored if you could join me.
还是不了我得回家了
I don't think so. I should be getting home.
我保证这将是你从未见过的
I promise you, it'll be like nothing you've ever seen.
事后你将会安全到家
And afterwards, you'll return home safely.
好吧
All right.
这上面真美丽
It's beautiful up here.
再没有更完美的舞台了
A more perfect stage could not be asked for.
我没看到乐器
I don't see any instruments.
你的观察力仍然十分敏锐
Your powers of observation continue to serve you well.
不过要等一下这一曲我是献给正义女神的...
But wait. It is to Madame Justice that I dedicate this concerto...
...这是为了纪念被她从这片土地上夺走的节日...
...in honor of the holiday she seems to have taken from these parts...
...同时向代替她的冒牌货致以敬意
...and in recognition of the imposter that stands in her stead.
告诉我,伊芙你知道今天是几号吗?
Tell me, do you know what day it is, Evey? - 11月5日? - 不再是了
- November the th? - Not anymore.
要记住,要记住11月5日
Remember, remember The 5th of November 火药阴谋
The gunpowder treason and plot
火药阴谋...
I know of no reason Why the gunpowder treason
...决没有理由被遗忘
Should ever be forgot
首先是序曲
First, the overture.
没错
Yes.
没错,是弦乐
Yes, the strings.
仔细听,你能听到吗?
Listen carefully, can you hear it?
现在是铜管
Now the brass.
我听到了!
I can hear it!
看外面,妈妈!他们在放音乐!
Look outside, Mommy! They're playing music!
- 你怎么做到的? - 等等
- How do you do that? - Wait.
高潮来到了!
Here comes the crescendo!
真美啊,不是吗?
How beautiful, is it not?
先生们,四个小时已经过去了最好已经有些结果了,克里蒂先生
Gentlemen, you have had four hours. You had better have results. Mr. Creedy.
贝里地区已被隔离(中央刑事法庭所在地)The Bailey area is quarantined.
主要目击者都被扣留
All significant witnesses have been detained.
很好,埃瑟雷奇先生?
Good. Mr. Etheridge?
中央紧急广播系统里找到一个放音机
A recording device was found wired into the central emergency-broadcast system.是柴科夫斯基的《序曲》
The DCD was Tchaikovsky's Overture.
把它加入黑名单我以后再也不想听到那音乐
Add it to the blacklist. I never want to hear that again.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
我们将随机监听活动加倍对电话的监听...
We also doubled our random sweeps and are monitoring phone surveillance...
...显示很大一部分谈话内容都和爆炸有关
...indicating a high percentage of conversation concerned with the explosion.
达斯克先生,我们有何对策?
Mr. Dascomb, what are we doing about that?
我们将称其为一次紧急定向爆破
We're calling it an emergency demolition.
在电视和网络上都会有报道
We have spin coverage on the network and throughout the InterLink.
还组织了数名专家准备说明贝里街那些建筑本来已经摇摇欲坠
Several experts have been lined up to testify against the Bailey's structural integrity.
我要普洛特洛讲讲这些老房子的危险性...
I want Prothero to speak on the dangers of these old buildings...
...还有为什么我们不应该死抱着那些属于堕落的过去的建筑
...and how we must avoid clinging to the edifice of a decadent past.他应该总结说新巴里街将成为这个时代的标志...
He should conclude that the New Bailey will become the symbol of our time... ...同时它也标志着未来我们恪守信念的奖赏
...and the future that our conviction has rewarded us.
黑尔先生
Mr. Heyer.
我们的监视相机拍到了几张恐怖分子的照片...
Our surveillance cameras captured several images of the terrorist... ...但他戴了面具所以无法辨认身份
...though the mask obviously makes retinal identification impossible.
我们还设法弄到了克里蒂手下试图拘留的女孩的照片
We also managed to get a picture of the girl that Creedy's men were detaining. - 芬奇先生,她是谁? - 还不能确定,先生
- Who is she, Mr. Finch? - Not sure yet, sir.
- 但我们在追查几条线索 - 还有什么吗?- But we're working on several leads. - Anything else?
我们找到了发射烟火的地点...
We located the fireworks launch... ...两处均发现了同一种炸药的痕迹
...and found traces of the explosives used at both sites.
不幸的是尽管炸弹制作得很精细... Unfortunately it appears that despite the heavy level of sophistication... ...可它们是手工制造的材料都是可以在商店买到的...
...these devices were homemade with over-the-counter chemicals...
...很难追踪来源
...making them very difficult to trace.不管他是谁,元首大人他非常出色Whoever he is, chancellor, he's very
good.
省省你的专业分析吧,芬奇先生它们与此无关
Spare us your professional annotations, Mr. Finch. They are irrelevant.
抱歉,元首大人
Apologies, chancellor.
先生们,这是一次考验
Gentlemen, this is a test.
像这样的时刻事关我们的信仰
Moments such as these are matters of faith.
失败就会导致对我们的信念...
To fail is to invite doubt into everything we believe...
...对我们奋斗的目标的怀疑
...everything we have fought for.
怀疑会导致这个国家回到混乱中我不会允许它发生
Doubt will plunge this country back into chaos, and I will not let that happen.先生们,我要你们找到这个恐怖分子... Gentlemen, I want this terrorist found...
...我要他明白“恐怖”究竟是什么意思...and I want him to understand what terror really means.
英格兰必胜
England prevails.
英格兰必胜
England prevails.
- 你觉得人们会信吗? - 为什么不信?
- You think people will buy this? - Why not?
我们可是BTN
This is the BTN.
我们的工作是报告新闻不是伪造新闻
Our job is to report the news, not fabricate it.
伪造是政府的事情
That's the government's job.
说点轻松的事情...
On the lighter side of things...
...(成功爆破:老巴里街)看来老巴里街的爆破人员们...
...seems that the crew responsible for the demolition of the Old Bailey... ...给了这位老女士一个虽然简陋但不失隆重的告别仪式
...wanted to give the old girl a grand, albeit improvised, sendoff.
尽管这次爆破已经计划了有些时候... Although the demolition had been planned for some time...
...不过根据爆破队长的说法烟火和音乐...
...the music and the fireworks were, according to the crew chief...
...“绝对不是计划的一部分” - 我们马上回来
..."definitely not on the schedule." - We'll be right back.
你相信那些胡说八道吗?我是说,根本没有什么他妈爆破
Do you believe that load of bollocks? I mean, there was no bloody demolition.我都看见了,整个过程
I saw it, the whole thing.
- 你看到了吗? - 没有,昨晚我...
- Did you see it? - No. Last night I was...
哦,对了你去看迪特里克大叔了,对吧?Yeah, that's right. You went to see Daddy Deitrich, didn't you?
伊芙,你在这里啊
Evey, there you are.
- 你还在为我工作,对吗? - 对不起,帕特莎
- You are still working for me. - Sorry, Patricia.
我需要两杯特浓咖啡三杯普通咖啡
I need two espressos and three coffees.另外可以给迪特里克上茶了
And Deitrich is ready for his tea.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他戴着盖伊·福克斯的面具,可跑去炸法庭福克斯不是要炸掉议会大厦吗?
Why does he wear a Guy Fawkes mask? Didrt Fawkes try to blow up Parliament?
还不算太晚他还有小时
It's not too late. He's still got another hours.
或许他只是刚开始
Maybe he's just getting started.
喂?
Yeah?
好,关于那个女孩的一条线索
Okay. A lead on the girl.
别误会我,我喜欢这点子把牛钉在十字架上
Look, don't get me wrong, I love it. A cow getting crucified.
令人捧腹不过肯定批准不了
It's hysterical. But you'll never get it approved.
你再重写一遍,好吗?我得挂了
You've got to rewrite it, okay? Gotta go.我还从来没被这么美丽的女人放过鸽子呢
I don't recall getting stood up by a more attractive woman.
- 迪特里克先生... - 请叫我戈登
- Mr. Deitrich... - Gordon, please.
叫我先生让我觉得我更老了
I don't need "mister" to make this body feel any older.
戈登...
Gordon...
...昨晚我本来已经上路了可是有秘密警察...
...I was on my way last night, but there were Fingermen...
...我有点害怕,于是就回家了
...and I got scared and went home.
不幸的是,昨晚之后宵禁只会更严了Sadly, after last night, I think our curfew will only get worse.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
- 你好,福雷德 - 都透视过了吗?
- Hey, Fred. - All that been x-rayed?
没有,它们装满了炸弹Nope. They're filled with bombs.
那等到放广告的时候再起爆,好吗?Well, wait till commercials to set them off, okay?
- 我不敢相信你居然看那种垃圾 - 什么?- I can't believe you watch that shit. - What?
激光拉斯风头正劲呢
Laser Lass is banging.
这些是什么?
What's all that?
不知道,刚送到的上面写着三号舞台
Not sure. They just arrived. Marked for Stage .
肯定是普洛特洛的
Must be Prothero.
我真希望有人有勇气告诉那个混蛋电视台不是他的游戏场
I wish someone had the balls to tell that brat this station ain't his playground.这是什么东西?!
What the hell is this?
放到一边等我搞清楚它们是什么再说
Just put them over there until I can figure out what they're for.
看来很严重她父母是政治激进分子
This looks serious. Her parents were political activists.
- 她岁时他们被捕 - 她后来怎样?
- They were detained when she was . - What happened to her?
青年改造计划...
Juvenile Reclamation Project...
...呆了五年 - 妈的
...for five years. - Shit.
我们需要增援但人要尽可能少
We're gonna need backup, but keep it minimal.
你确定吗,长官?
You sure about that, sir?
我只是想跟她谈谈赶在她消失在克里蒂的黑袋子里之前
I want a chance to talk to her before she disappears into one of Creedy's black
bags.
谁?
Who's that?
别跟我扯淡,给我看证件要不然我让暴风萨克森给你好看
Don't piss me about. You show me ID, or I'll get Storm Saxon on your ass.
操他妈的
Fucking hell.
快点,行动!
Come on, let's move!
你们两个看着电梯其他人跟我来
You two, cover these elevators. The rest of you follow me.
注意,注意
Attention. Attention.
所有人员请撤离
Will all personnel please evacuate the building.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
所有人员请撤离
Will all personnel evacuate the building.
出什么事了?
What the hell's going on?
- 门卡住了 - 把门打破
- It's jammed. - Break it down.
多米尼克!
Dominic!
警察!让道!
Police! Out of the way!
让开!
Get out the way!
该死!
Damn it!
我告诉你我知道什么我告诉你我知道什么I'll tell you what I know. I'll tell you what I know.
我告诉你我知道什么英格兰必胜
I'll tell you what I know. England prevails.
- 清理大厅 - 是
- Clear the halls. - Sir.救命,暴风,救命!
Help, Storm, help!
别碰那个东西
Don't touch it.
爸爸,电视是怎么了?
Dad, what's wrong with the telly?
晚上好,伦敦
Good evening, London.
- 请允许我致歉... - 是紧急频道!
- Allow me first to apologize... - That's the emergency channel!
我跟你们很多人一样欣赏规律生活的舒适...
I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of the everyday routine... ...熟悉面孔所带来的安全感以及日复一日的平静
...the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition.
该死
Bloody hell.
我跟任何一个人都一样享受不过就节庆的角度来讲...
I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration...
他是谁,妈妈?
Who's that, Mum?
- 这节庆是指用美好的假日...
- Whereby important events of the past...
...来庆祝过去的重大事件...
ually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful, bloody struggle...
...通常和某人的死亡或者血腥残酷的争斗的结束有关...
...are celebrated with a nice holiday... ...我想我们可以通过从生活中抽出一点时间...
...I thought we could mark this November the th...
...坐下来聊聊的方式纪念今年的11月5日...
...a day that is, sadly, no longer
remembered...
..一个被可悲地遗忘了的日子
...by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat.当然有些人不希望我们说话
There are, of course, those who do not want us to speak.
让我想想,让我想想
Let me think, let me think.
就在此时此刻电话里吼叫着命令...
Even now, orders are being shouted into telephones...
...全副武装的人很快就会上路
...and men with guns will soon be on their way.
- 是苏特勒元首 - 该死
- It's Chancellor Sutler. - Damn it!
为什么?因为尽管沉默代替了谈话... Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation...
...言语却总是能保持它的力量
...words will always retain their power.言语提供了表达见解的方式...
Words offer the means to meaning... ...而且它可以告诉那些愿意倾听的人们真相
...and, for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.
而真相是...
And the truth is...
...这个国家有些事情不正常得可怕,对吗?
...there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there?
你设计的,你要它傻瓜化你说要装到伦敦每一台电视!
You designed it, wanted it foolproof. You said every television in London!
残暴、不公、歧视和镇压
Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression.
在这块土地上你们曾经有过反对的自由...
And where once you had the freedom to object...
...有过思考和言论的自由...
...to think and speak as you saw fit... ...你们现在拥有的是胁迫你们就范的... ...you now have censors and surveillance coercing your conformity...
...审查制度和监视系统 - 摄像机,我们需要摄像机
...and soliciting submission. - Cameras. We need cameras.
这是怎么发生的?这要怪谁?
How did this happen? Who's to blame?
当然有些人要背负比其他人更大的责任Certainly there are those who are more responsible than others.
他们会为此付出代价的
And they will be held accountable.
不过话说回来你们如果要找罪人的话... But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty...
...照照镜子就行了
...you need only look into a mirror.
我知道你为什么这样做
I know why you did it.
我知道你害怕
I know you were afraid.
谁不会呢?战争、恐怖事件、疾病
Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease.曾经有无数的问题企图要...
There were a myriad of problems which conspired...
...摧毁你的理性剥夺你的常识
...to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense.
恐惧控制了你
Fear got the best of you.
你在慌乱中投向了元首先生亚当·苏特勒And in your panic, you turned to the now High Chancellor Adam Sutler.
他许诺给你们秩序他许诺给你们和平...
He promised you order, he promised you peace...
...所要的回报是你的服从和沉默
...and all he demanded in return was your
silent, obedient consent.
- 长官,我们快打穿了 - 昨晚我决定结束这种沉默
- Inspector, they're almost through. - Last night, I sought to end that silence.昨晚我摧毁了老巴里街...
Last night, I destroyed the Old Bailey...
...以提醒这个国家它所忘记的事情
...to remind this country of what it has forgotten.
四百多年以前一位伟大的公民打算将11月5日...
More than years ago, a great citizen wished to imbed the 5th of November... ...永远刻入我们的记忆中
...forever in our memory.
他希望以此提醒世界公平、正义和自由... His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice and freedom...
...不只是口头说说
...are more than words.
它们是对未来的展望
They are perspectives.
所以如果你什么也没看见...
So if you've seen nothing...
...仍然对这个政府犯下的罪行一无所知...
...if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you...
...我建议你让这个 11月5日平淡地过去...then I would suggest that you allow the 5th of November to pass unmarked.可是如果你见到我之所见...
But if you see what I see...
...如果你感到我之所感而你愿意寻我之所寻...
...if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek...
...我请你在一年以后的今晚...
...then I ask you to stand beside me, one year from tonight...
...和我并肩站到议会大厦的外面
...outside the gates of Parliament.我们将一起给他们留下一个...
And together, we shall give them a 5th of November...
...永远永远不会被忘怀的11月5日
...that shall never, ever be forgot.
煤油雾,他用了我们的造烟机
Kerosene fog. He's using our smoke machines.
控制出口
Cover the exits.
不要放人出去其他人跟我来
No one gets out. The rest of you, follow me.
左边
Left.
你们去右边
You go right.
散开
Spread out.
不要开枪!请不要开枪!
Don't shoot! Please don't shoot!
不要开枪!
Hold your fire!
他给我们所有人都戴了面具
He put masks on all of us.
天哪
Jesus.
- 别开枪 - 等等!
- Don't shoot! - Wait!
- 等等! - 不要开枪
- Wait! - Hold your fire!
都不许动!
Freeze! Nobody move!
戴面具的全跪下,快点!
If you're wearing a mask, get down on your knees!
- 把他们的面具拿掉 - 请快一些
- Get their masks off. - Please hurry!控制间里有个定时炸弹
There's a bomb in the control booth.噢,不
Oh, no.
- 琼斯,把没戴面具的人都带走 - 是,长官
- Jones, get anyone not wearing a mask out. - Yes, sir.
- 马歇尔,帮手把这个人抬走 - 是
- Marshal, help carry this man. - Sir.其他人,我们走
Everyone else, let's go.
天哪
Good God.
快点,所有人出去,快点!
Hurry up, you lot! Come on! Everybody out!
达斯克
Dascomb.
你知道重建这些设施要花多久吗?
Have you any idea how long it would take to rebuild this facility?
你知不知道你在做什么?
Do you have any idea what you're doing?等等,等等!
Wait, wait!
别开枪!是他!是他!
Don't shoot me, please! It's him! It's him!
跪下!跪下!
On your knees! On your knees!
别,别伤害我!
Please! Please don't hurt me!
好了
Here we go.
我成功了
I did it.
我成功了
I did it.
不许动!
Freeze!
把手放到头上!快点,不然我开枪了!Get your hands on your head. Do it now or I shoot.
应该说我对伦敦警察精英的反应速度相当吃惊
I must say that I am rather astonished by the response time of Londors finest.我没料到你们这么快就到犯罪现场
I hadrt expected you to be quite so Johnny-on-the-spot.
你还没开场我们就到这了你运气不好,傻瓜
We were here before you even started. Bad luck, chummy.
这我可不知道
I don't know about that.
(特别报道:约旦塔危机)我们中断正常节目向您报道这一恐怖的新闻...
We're interrupting your regularly scheduled program to bring you this terrifying report...
...一名恐怖分子接管了约旦塔(电视台所在地)事件刚刚结束
...of a terrorist takeover of Jordan Tower which ended only moments ago.
一名精神失常的恐怖分子名字只有一个V...
A psychotic terrorist, identified only as the letter V...
...以高能炸药和武器向控制间发动攻击...
...attacked the control booth with high-powered explosives and weapons... ...他袭击了手无寸铁的平民以便播放其挑拨仇恨的录像
...that he used against unarmed civilians in order to broadcast a message of hate.
我们刚刚收到了警察英勇突击行动的录像We've just received this footage of a daring police raid.
- 呆着别动,不然就开枪!呆着别动!(爆炸性新闻:恐怖分子在约旦塔被击毙)Stop! Stop, stay where you are, or we'll shoot! Stay where you are!
这只是初步的报道...
Now, this is only an initial report... ...但据信在这次英勇的行动中...
...but at this time, it's believed that during this heroic raid...
...恐怖分子已经被击毙
...the terrorist was shot and killed.鬼话连篇。

相关文档
最新文档