宾馆常用英语口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

宾馆常用英语口语
1:
1.id like to book a double room for tuesday ne_t week.
下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.whats the price difference
两种房间的价格有什么不同
3.a double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.
一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美
元。

4.i think ill take the one with a front view then.
我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.how long will you be staying
您打算住多久
6.well be leaving sunday morning.
我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.and we look forward to seeing you ne_t tuesday.
我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.id like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of october 4 to the morning of october 10.
我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.we do have a single room available for those dates.
我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10.what is the rate, please
请问房费多少
11.the current rate is $ 50 per night.
现行房费是50美元一天。

12.what services e with that
这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢
13.that sounds not bad at all. ill take it.
听起来还不错。

这个房间我要了。

14.by the way, id like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.
顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

2:
1、have you a reservation
您预定过了吗
2、may i know your name and room number
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗
3、here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。

4、please pay at the cashiers desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。

5、are these your baggage
这些是您的行李吗
may i take them for you
我来帮您拿好吗
6、housekeeping, may i e in
客房服务员,我可以进来吗
7、leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.
请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

8、i hope im not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。

9、one moment, madam. ill bring them to you right away.
等一会儿,夫人。

我马上送来。

10、ill send for an electrician( doctor...)
我给您请电工(大夫)。

餐饮部:
11、sit down, please. here is the menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。

may i take your order, sir
您要点菜吗
12、what would you like to have, coffee or tea
您要喝咖啡还是茶
13、would you like to have any wine with you dinner 您用餐时要喝点酒吗
14、service hours are:
(餐厅)供应时间是:
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.
早餐7点到9点。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.
午餐11点半到1点半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.
晚餐6点半到8点半。

12、here is the bill. please sign it.
这是您的账单,请签字。

相关文档
最新文档