新视野大学英语(第 二 版)课后习题翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

新视野大学英语(第二版)第一册Unit1
VIII.
对于网络课程,学生不仅可以选择何时何地地学习,在回答问题之前他们还可以有时间思考问题。

1. Not only can students choose when and where to learn for an online course, but they
can also take time to think through answers before making a reply.
网上学习的想法使她非常兴奋,而他认为网上学习毫无意义和用处。

2. She is excited by the idea of online learning while be considers it meaningless and
useless.
与以英语为母语的人交谈是非常有益的体验,从中我们能学到许多东西。

3. Communicating with native English speakers is a very rewarding experience from
which we can learn a lot.
如今,越来越多的人可以利用互联网查找他们需要的信息。

4. Today, more and more people have access to the Internet through which they look for
the information they need.
他要她放弃工作在家啊照顾孩子,但是他觉得这个要求太过分了。

5. He wants her to give up working and stayhome to look after the children. She feels, however, that this is too much for her.
既然我们已经学完这门课程,就应该多做些复习。

6. Now that we have finished the course, we shall start doing more revision work.
IX.
I’ll never forget the teacher who showed me that
1. 我永远都不会忘记那位老师,是他告诉我学外语是有趣的、有价值的。

如果没有他,
我的英语说得不会像现在这样好。

No other language lets you experience the
2 没有任何其他语言能像英语那样让你感受到多姿多彩的世界文化。

有了过硬的英语知识,你就可以体验奇妙的文化之旅。

Instead of only writing compositions about
3. 写作不仅仅要写老师布置的话题,而且要写自己感兴趣的东西,例如,给朋友写电
子邮件。

Distance learning courses are courses in
4. 远程教学课程是指授课者与学生通过计算机通信技术进行交流的课程。

English is not only the most useful language
5. 英语不但是世界上最有用的语言,也是世界上最易学、易用的语言之一。

Distance learning courses give students
6 远程教学课程在时间安排上给予学生更多的自由,但与其他课程比,这些课程要求学
生有更强的自律能力。

Unit2
新视野大学英语(第二版)第一册Unit 3
VIII.
1. I have decided to accept the new post, even though the job is not very well paid.
即使报酬并不优厚,我还是决定接受那个新职位。

2. The job has been taken to be very simpleuntil (it is) actually started.
这项工作在开始干之前,一直被认为是十分简单的。

3. Now that you are planning to move to Canada, you must try to adjust to cold weather
in winter
既然你计划移居加拿大,你就必须努力适应冬季的严寒天气。

.
4. He promised to help us to buy the house, but with a little reluctance.
他承诺帮助我们买下那栋房子,但有点勉强。

5. This is an important meeting. Please see to it that you are not late for it.
这是一次重要的会议,请务必不要迟到。

6. He is experienced businessman who has engaged in foreign trade for quite a few
years.他是个有经验的商人,做国际贸易已有好几年了。

IX.
1. 他决心向那个女孩谈自己的计划,即使他知道她很可能拒绝听。

He made up his mind to talk to the girl about
2. 一离开那条长长的正街,他就发现自己身处城里十分贫穷的区域。

Once off that long High Street,he found himself
3. 听到那首歌,我不禁悲从中来,想起了那些困苦的日子。

When hearing the song,I couldn’t help
4. 每个想过健康生活的人,都必须在工作和娱乐之间寻求适当的平衡。

Finding the right balance between work and play
5. 我的第一位老板真让人讨厌,让每个人日子难过似乎是他的乐趣。

我干了没多久就走人了。

My first boss was a really nasty person,
6. 你能确保在本周末之前完成这项工作吗?伦敦有重要公干,总公司正在考虑派你去。

Will you please see to it that this work
新视野大学英语(第二版)第一册Unit 4
VII.
1. she was so absorbed in reading the book that she was not conscious of someone
coming in.
她如此专心地读那本书,以至有人进了他也没有意识到。

2. He was late for almost an hour for the first meeting, leaving a bad impression on everyone.
他第一次会议就吃到了将近一小时,
3. Consciously or unconsciously, we make up our minds about people through their eyes, faces, bodies, and attitudes.
不管是有意识还是无意识,我们往往
4. Professor Zhou was committed to the cause of language teaching all his life.
周教授一生都致力于语言教学事业。

5. Many how-to books advise you that if you want to make a good impression, the trick is
to be consistentl y you, at your best.
6. The media sometimes sends mixed messages, but most people believe what they see over what they hear.
媒体有时会传递含混不清的信息,
IX.
1. 史密斯教授关于形体语言的讲座非常重要,所有的学生都认真地对待这次讲座。

Profess Smith’s lecture on body language
2. 董事长意识到这不是好的过错,对好笑了笑来缓和气氛。

Realizing it wasn’t her fault ,the
3. 她大怒,把我的杯子摔在地上,摔得粉碎。

She was so angry that she threw my cup on the floor,
4. 观察他的形体语言,你可以判断出他是在跟你说实话还是仅仅找个借口敷衍你。

By reading his body language ,you can tell
5. 不管人们对你说些什么,记住“观其行胜于闻其言”。

No matter what people are sawing to you,
6. 肢体动作是表达感情的无意识形式,能向观众传递某种信息。

Body movements are unconscious forms of expressions。

相关文档
最新文档