《小镇怪客托马斯》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
怪客汤马斯
ODD THOMAS
欢迎来到帕克曼多镇
我叫汤马斯
My name is Odd Thomas.
虽然在这年代名声是大多数人崇拜的目标
Though in this age when fame is the altar at which most people worship. 我不知道为什么你应该关心
I'm not sure why you should care.
我是个默默无闻的人我不是任何名人的小孩
I'm not a celebrity. I'm not the child of a celebrity.
我从来没滥情或结婚过
I've never been married to, abused by,
也没有捐赠过肾给名人
or provided a kidney to a celebrity.
绿月保龄球馆
Green Moon Bowling
但是我的确拥有不平凡的生活
But I do lead an unusual life.
潘妮·卡洛丝特
Penny Kalisto.
我名字其实是怪客
My name really is Odd.
据我老妈说其实是出生证明搞砸了
According to my mother, it was a screw-up on my birth certificate.
她说我本来是要被称为托德跟着立陶宛叔叔命名
She says I was supposed to be called Todd, after a Lithuanian uncle.
父亲坚持我的名字一直是怪客
My father insists my name was always Odd...
他记载着我所有的叔叔都是保加利亚人
and he notes that all of my uncles are Bulgarian.
我父亲声称我的母亲疯了
My father claims my mother is insane.
当然我的母亲坚持着相反意见
My mother, of course, begs to differ.
我的能力是来自上帝的礼物
My abilities are a gift from God!
我的父亲赢得了那场争论
My father won that argument.
我12岁那年他们终于把她关起来并扔掉了钥匙
I was 12 years old when they finally locked her up and threw away the key.
我相信我的母亲和我分享了共同
I've come to believe that my mother and I share certain...
能力
abilities.
因为我不希望被关起来然后钥匙被扔掉
Since I don't want to be locked up with the key thrown away... 我努力隐藏着一个秘密在心底
I've pretty much kept mine a secret.
怪客汤马斯
Odd Thomas.
你好哈洛
Hello, Harlo.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
别这样伙计别碰别想去感觉
Whoa! Whoa! Hey, hey. Come on, man. No touchy, no feely.
-很抱歉但我喜欢这辆车 -我知道
-Sorry, but I love this car. -I know.
这太糟糕了车并不爱你
It's too bad a car can't love you back.
哪里不对劲怪客我能帮上些什么吗
What's wrong, Odd? There anything I can do?
不有些事你已经做了
No, it's something you've already done.
别这样怪客老兄别胡来
Hey! Hey! Come on-oh, Odd. No fooling around, man.
-把钥匙还给我 -你的口袋里有她的血
-Give me my keys. -Her blood is in your pocket.
大多数人会认为这样的讲♥法♥很诡异
Most people would think that's a weird thing to say...
但你不觉得这非常诡异是不是你哈洛
but you don't think it's very weird, do you, Harlo?
那天晚上
On that night...
你拿了一块白毡
you took a piece of white felt...
在杀死潘妮后
and after killing Penny...
你收集了一些她的血液
you collected some of her blood.
现在已经干透
And now it's dry...
并且僵硬的像块饼干一样的脆
and stiff and brittle like a cracker...
它仍然在你的口袋里
and it's still in your pocket.
这样的时刻我怜悯的泪水
In moments like these, pity tears at me.
有一种疯狂包围着我
And a kind of madness comes over me...
迫使我去抓捕像哈洛·连得森这样的人
forcing me to hunt people like Harlo Landerson...
那些我无法怜悯的人
who I have no pity for whatsoever.
对不起柯蒂丝小姐
Sorry, Mrs. Curtees!
对不起萨林
Sorry, Saleen!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
妈妈这是怎么回事
Mom, what's going on?
史蒂维跑亲爱的快跑
Stevie, run honey, run!
过来
Come here!
我的生活充满了像哈洛·连得森这样的家伙
My life is filled with guys like Harlo Landerson.
而且因为我喜欢我的脸事情就是这样
And since I like my face just the way it is...
我学会了如何控制自己
I learned how to handle myself.
我能看见亡魂然后以上帝之名我做了一些事情
I may see dead people, but then, by God, I do something about it. 低头伙计轻一点
Shift down, man! Go easy.
对不起先生但我没有"轻一点"的装备
I'm sorry, sir, but I don't have a "go easy" gear.
你应该注意一点的
You should probably get that looked at.
现在警官艾克利斯
Now, Officer Eckles...
做为一个警♥察♥
does being a police officer
是给你权力打人打到出屎的吗
give you the right to beat the shit out of people?
不全然是这样警官瓦讷
Not at all, Officer Varner.
但它算是一个工作上的津贴
But it is one of the perks of the job.
我深信有一个更高上的力量在来世
I believe in a higher power and the afterlife.
我有点奇怪
Call me strange.
别人都这么说
Others do.
他更是奇怪
He's so strange.
不要担心潘妮
Don't worry, Penny.
我认为你要去地方是属于灵魂的家
I think where you're going is a home for the spirit...
而那个地方充满着善良和奇迹
and it's filled with kindness and wonder.
我很难过潘妮
I'm sorry, Penny.
我很难过你的生命是如此短暂
I'm sorry your life was so short.
亡者从不说话
The dead don't talk.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我们又见面了
Here we are again.
四处都是捣毁的家具和破碎的玻璃
Busted furniture and shattered glass everywhere.
大部分不是我弄的
Most of it was not my fault.
除了大熊猫灯和比菲小丑镜
Except the panda bear lamp and the Biffy the Clown mirror. -是那家伙弄的 -为什么你不先来找我
-That was this guy. -Why didn't you come to me first..
给我机会然后找到方法将哈洛绳之以法
give me a chance to find a way to get Harlo to entrap himself?
每次我们那样做
Whenever we do it that way,
总是会有更高的效率以及较少的破坏
it's always more efficient and less destructive.
是的我知道但他必须马上被阻止
Yes, I know but he had to be stopped right now...
否则他很快的会再干一次
or he was gonna do it again soon.
这就是潘妮想告诉我的这就是为什么她还没有离开
That's what Penny wanted to tell me. That's why she hadn't left yet. 小子你每次都让我的工作变得很复杂
Son, you so complicate my life.
瞧
Look.
除了她的血
Besides her blood...
哈洛的钱包里有潘妮验尸报告的照片
Harlo had these photos of Penny post-mortem in his wallet.
如果有任何人做文章说你怎么抓到哈洛的
If there's any fuss about how you pegged Harlo...
只要说他打开钱包还赌债
just say he opened up his wallet to pay off a bet.
五块钱赌昨天道奇队的比赛
Five bucks on yesterday's Dodger's game...
照片掉了出来你看到了照片
the photos fell out, you saw em-
他跑了当然我就追上去了
He ran and naturally, I gave chase.
就是这样
Naturally.
救救我
Save me!
救救我们
Save us!
-救救 -我们
-Save -Us!
-救救 -我们
-Save.. -Us!
从谁那救你呢
Save you from who?
那是谁
Who is that?
是谁呢
Who is it?
邪恶就要降临
EviI is coming.
将由我来决定着会是谁来握着枪
And it's up to me to figure out who's gonna be holding the gun. 早安猫王
Morning, Elvis.
帕克曼多快餐店休息中
Pico Mundo Grill CLOSED
许多生活是我无法控制的
So much of my life is out of my controI.
如果我没有简化早就得了各种精神病
I would have gone 7 kinds of crazy if I hadn't simplified.
所以我没有车子没有房♥子
So I have no motorized vehicles, no homeownership...
没有保险没有豪情壮志
no insurance, and no grand ambitions.
女士们
Ladies.
蛋破坏它们和伸展它们
Eggs! Wreck em and stretch em!
"破坏它们"是指炒 "伸展它们"是指...
"Wreck em" means scrambled, and "stretch em" means...
添加额外鸡蛋
add an extra egg.
心脏带状疱疹和洋芋
Cardiac shingles and hash browns!
"心脏带状疱疹"是指用很多奶油去煎
"Cardiac shingles" are toast with lots of butter.
而"洋芋"
And hash browns...
只是洋芋
are just hash browns.
并不是每一个字我们都使用顾客的行话
Not every word we use is diner lingo.
正如不是每一位打工厨师
Just as not every short-order cook
都是为亡魂办案的卧底侦探
is an undercover detective for dead people.
烤鸭
Duck.
这位是史东蜜·路薇儿
That is Stormy Lewellyn.
史东蜜和我是注定永远在一起的
Stormy and I are destined to be together forever.
吉普赛木乃伊先知眼
G YPS Y MUMMY ALL SEEING EYE
你们注定永远在一起
You are destined to be together forever.
警长清腹的来了
Hey, Chief. Tummy Tickler coming at ya.
你知道我还是不高兴你昨天做的事怪客
You know, I'm still not happy about what you did yesterday, Oddie. 你可能会让自己被杀的
You could have gotten yourself killed.
我才不怕死
I am not afraid of death.
当然我也还没准备好要去见上帝
Of course, I'm not ready to go on a date with him, either.
你会为了我跳下悬崖吗
Would you throw yourself off a cliff for me?
当然我会的
Of course I would.
上刀山下火海
Into a river of razor blades and lemon juice?
没问题
Absolutely.
当然我想知道怎样的理由会有这样要求
Of course, I'd like to know the reasoning behind such a request..
幸运之神眷顾着我
but, fortunately for me...
你恶心的情报和气节
you reek of intelligence and integrity.
而你恶心的桃精洗发水
And you reek of peach shampoo.
就是我喜欢你的原因
Just the way I like you.
-警长 -早安史东蜜
-Chief. -Morning, Stormy.
这是什么邪恶的微笑
What's with the cat-ate-the-canary smile?
今天晚上有约会
Tonight is date night.
所以你认为你会得到一些甜头是吧
So you think you're gonna get yourself some, huh? -我不会往那方面想 -史东蜜特餐
-I wouldn't put it quite that way. -Stormy SpeciaI. -女朋友 -早上好伙计
-Girlfriend. -Morning, dude.
我叫他们"波达斯"
I call them bodachs.
不是他们的脸我希望
Well, not to their faces, I hope.
我从来没有遇见任何人可以看到它们
I never met anybody that could see em before.
-我也没有 -每个人都告诉我它就在我脑中
-Neither have I. -Everyone told me it's in my head. 那么你应该停止到处宣传
Well, you should stop telling everyone.
我试图告诉我的父母
I tried telling my parents.
如果我告诉我的父母我费尽所有生命
If I told my parents, I'd ve spent my whole life...
挑选乐透的中奖号♥码
picking winning lottery numbers.
你可以选出赢得乐透的号♥码吗
You can pick winning lotto numbers?
-不我不能回到主题上 -好的
-No, I can't. Stay on point. -Right. Yeah.
昨天我终于看到了一个
Yesterday, when I finally saw one...
我给他指了个方向回家
I gave him the finger, Homes.
难道你不知道吗
Don't you know?
如果他们发现你可以看到他们他们会杀了你
If they find out you can see them, they will kill you. 他们会杀了你
They will kill you.
-一点建议吗 -是吗
-Little advice? -Yeah?
卡拉喜欢巧克力花
Karla prefers chocolate to flowers
然后你应该去弄一些蜡烛回来
and you should get yourself some candles.
蜡烛
Candles?
谢谢好主意
Thanks. Good idea.
好险
Whew, close.
差一点就尴尬了
That would have been a little awkward.
你们两个真是了不起
You two are really something.
我不知道是什么但就是有
I don't know what, but something.
我们是胡搞的怪人但我们很好
We're weird and screwed up but we're okay.
我不知道
I don't know.
你
You are...
真酷
so cooI.
所以你不同意我的古怪却同意我胡搞了
So, you deny me my weirdness, but agree that I'm screwed up? 你说得对我知道你的问题
You're right. I see your problem.
古怪它可以很有趣它可以是一种酷
Weirdness, it can be fun. It can be kind of cooI.
胡搞就没有那么多
Screwed-up-ness, not so much.
你说的很怪异
You are quite weird.
-我接受道歉 -好了你们两个我得走了
-Apology accepted. -I gotta go. Be good, you two.
你不用担心我
It's not me you have to worry about.
难道我不知道这一点
Don't I know it.
我也得上班了怪客
I gotta go to work, too, Oddie.
-好吧 -晚点见我的爱
-Okay. -Later, my love.
史东蜜
Stormy!
开始想你了
Miss you already.
-以他的名字 -每一个该死的一天
-Living up to his name. -Every damn day.
晚点见
Later.
一个月过去再也没有看到"波达斯"
Months often pass when I don't see a single bodach.
当他们出现时
When they do show up...
代表着大屠♥杀♥和流血将随之而来
it's a sure sign that carnage and bloodshed are not far behind. 早安
Morning.
它们不是祸因它们是依此维生
They don't cause it. They feed on it.
越多的"波达斯"代表着越严重的事故
The more bodachs that show up, the bigger the eventuaI feast. 他们依附着邪恶就像花朵上的蜜蜂
They're attracted to eviI like bees to flowers.
他们知道什么时候死亡正在来临而且想要观看
They know when death is coming and want to watch.
他们不会现身在任何自然的死亡
They don't show up for any ordinary death.
他们要极端戏剧式的暴♥力♥和恐怖
They want extreme, operatic violence and terror.
潘妮·卡洛丝特的死没有足够的恐怖
Penny Kalisto's death wasn't horrific enough...
可以引来任何"波达斯"来到我们的世界
to bring a single bodach into our world.
这个镇有大♥麻♥烦了
This town is in serious trouble.
-再见怪客 -再见女士们
-Bye, Oddie. -See you, ladies.
妮可尼拉罗瓦娜
Nicolina! Levanna!
怪客我真的很糟糕在当"母亲"这件事上面吗
Odd, am I really sucking at this whole "mother" thing?
那么考虑到他们的最后父亲是一个毒虫
Well, considering their last one was a junkie...
那个当你未满18岁时在你膝下离开他们
who left them in your lap when you were barely 18...
我认为你做的很好薇
I think you rather rock, Vi.
等会见
See you later.
我正往这个方向努力
I'm heading this way, too.
要去见老板娘珍珠学读心
Gonna go see Madame PearI, get myself read.
就个人而言我不相信人们说
Personally, I don't believe people who say...
他们可以读心术或看手相相信我茶叶
they can read minds or palms and, trust me, tea leaves...
只会是个阻碍在处置垃圾上
just cloggage in the garbage disposaI.
我只是昨晚做了个你不会相信的梦
It's just I had this dream last night you would not believe.
那么任何短声警报的大屠♥杀♥ 我都会是第一个Well, anything short of a 9-alarm massacre, I can top.
我之前从来没有梦见过自己的脸
I'd never seen myself face-on in a dream before.
你看到自己的脸吗
You saw your own face?
我和这家伙我们倒下死掉全部被催毁了
Me and this guy, we were both Iying dead all busted up...
像是我们已经中弹被穿刺或什么的
like we'd been shot to pieces or something.
薇你知道我不担忧那件事
You know, I wouldn't worry about it, Vi.
我的意思是有任何你的梦境成真过
I mean, have any of your dreams ever come true?
没有
No.
我知道大多数人认为你只是诡异或古怪怪客
I know most people think you're just quirky or weird, Odd...
除了史东蜜谁会认为你的屁♥股♥会飞出天使except Stormy who thinks angels fly out of your butt.
但我知道的更多
But I know there's more to it.
你有一个秘密
You have a secret.
你要不是千里眼
You're either a clairvoyant...
就是灵媒先知预言家或什么的
a psychic, a seer, a soothsayer, or something.
不然就是你有特殊的能力更高上的力量
Or you got yourself some juice with a higher power.
我需要知道
And I need to know.
跟我说实话怪客
Tell me the truth now, Odd.
你看见死亡在我身上吗
Do you see death in me?
不我能看到的是我自己的感觉迟钝
No. No, all I see is my own insensitivity...
和你会有长久的幸福生活好吗
and a long, happy life for you, okay?
薇在你的梦里死掉的家伙他穿什样
Hey, Vi, the the dead guy in your dream, what was he wearing?
穿着我不知道
Wearing? I don't know.
等一下是啊
Oh! Wait. Yeah...
红黑色的衬衫上面有黑色的保龄球
a red and black shirt with black bowling balls on it.
我其中的一个异能就是当我需要找一个人时
One of my stranger abilities is that when I need to find someone... 比如现在令人毛骨悚然在吃饭的那个家伙
like right now, the creepy guy in the diner,
我可以随意到处乱走很快的我会找到他
I can randomly wander around, and pretty quickly, I'll run into him. 这一个天赋我并没命名
This is a talent for which I have no name.
史东蜜叫它通灵磁场
Stormy calls it psychic magnetism.
轮胎世界超级夏日特卖♥♥
TIRE WORLD Super Summer Sale
这是汤姆杰德他是我的小联盟教练
That's Tom Jedd. He was my little league coach.
多年徘徊在轮胎市场虽然我不知道为什么
Been hanging around Tire World for years, although I don't know why. 他的死亡不是一个有缺陷的轮胎引起的
His death was not caused by a defective tire.
如此美丽的女孩
Such a beautifuI girI-
这是关于一个亡魂试图得到一个笑
There is something about a dead man trying to get a laugh...
只是那困惑了我
that just bugs me.
也许是它的建议就算死了
Perhaps because it suggests that even in death...
我们仍然可怜的需要被人喜欢
we still have a pathetic need to be liked.
就好像永远存在着羞辱自己的能力
As well as the ever-present ability to humiliate ourselves.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在哪里
Where are you?
经理史东蜜
MANAGER Stormy
我终于有我自己的店面不再穿着愚蠢的制♥服♥ When I finally have my own shop, no stupid uniforms.
我觉得你看起来很可爱
I think you look adorable.
可爱的真的吗
Adorable? Really?
小狗很可爱
Puppies are adorable.
你为什么这么早来你想念我吗
Why are you here so early? You missing me?
一直是但我来这里是找一个家伙
Always. But I'm here looking for a guy.
令人毛骨悚然的家伙
A creepy guy.
那么除了你不可能有其它的了
Well, with you, there can be no other kind.
我的通灵磁场把我带到这里
My psychic magnetism brought me here.
-那家伙 -那家伙
-That guy? -That guy.
你最好是比猎犬灵
You are better than a bloodhound.
在他的头上那是什么东西
What is that thing on his head?
头发
Hair.
看起来像是黄色的圆顶小帽
It looks like a yellow yarmulke.
不那是头发
No, it's hair.
有任何的"波达斯"跟着他
Any of those bodachs with him?
前所未见的数量
More than I've ever seen before.
你发抖不是因为冰淇淋是吧
You're not shivering 'cause of cold ice cream, are you?
我要去看看这家伙干什么
I'm gonna see what this guy's up to.
-史东蜜等等 -你坐着
-Stormy, wait, wait. -You, sit.
你认为这些鱼是在等什么东西
You think those fish are up to something?
所有鱼都是吃排泄和通奸都在同样的水里
All fish do are eat, excrete, and fornicate all in the same water. 鱼是恶心
Fish are disgusting.
我从来没想过直到现在
Oh, I never thought so till now.
你毛骨悚然的朋友买♥♥了两加仑特制夏日口味Your creepy friend is buying two gallons of the summer speciaI. 口味是否不一样
Are the flavors significant?
那是你的部门我只负责报告
That's your department. I'm just reporting in.
樱桃巧克力椰子块
Cherry chocolate coconut chunk?
椰子樱桃巧克力块
Coconut cherry chocolate chunk.
我不知道到冰淇淋行业语法那么死板
I didn't realize the grammar was so rigid in the ice-cream business.
好了现在你知道了
Well, now you know.
这样对生意不好
This is bad for business.
为什么没有人能看到它们只有我
Why? No one can see em but me.
那么一堆滑行的邪灵
Well, how could a bunch of slithering, eviI spirits...
跟看起来像蘑菇的家伙如何对生意有帮助
and guy who look like fungus be good for business?
蘑菇让我害怕你不能别理他吗
Fungus Man scares me. Can't you forget him?
我有一个天赋
I have a gift.
如果我不应该使用它就不会一直给我
It wouldn't have been given to me if I wasn't supposed to use it.
-也许这不是一个天赋 -这是一个天赋
-Maybe it's not a gift. -It's a gift.
我依然拥有那天赋
I still got the box it came in.
这里拿着我的钥匙
Here. Take my keys.
并请在晚餐时活着出现
And please show up for dinner alive...
因为你记得我看不到亡魂的
because, remember, I can't see the dead.
如果有人要制♥造♥终极暴♥力♥
If someone is going to cause extreme violence...
特别是大规模性的开始时看起来很像
especially on a massive scale, which this is starting to look like...
"波达斯"不会离开他直到所有的血被洒尽
bodachs will not leave him untiI the last ounce of blood has been spilled. 但他们对蘑菇失去了兴趣
But they lost interest in Fungus Man.
温斯顿骆驼和万宝路
Winstons, Camels, and Marlboros.
蘑菇的朋友们
Fungus Man has friends.
现在是最好逃跑的时机
Oh, now would be a good time to run.
"波达斯"
Bodachs.
什么情况怪客
Loop me in, odd one.
我想我刚经历了人生最佳的"心惊胆跳"事件
I think I just achieved a personaI best in the "jump and gasp" event. 不要像只吓坏了的猫
Don't be such a scaredy-cat.
我发现了一个通往地狱的通道
I found a gateway to hell.
我正往回走向那
I'm walking back to it right now.
大多数人都会有正确的逻辑观念远离它
Most people would have the good sense to run away from it.
-我与众不同 -一点也不
-Well, I'm not like most people. -Not in the least.
不见了
It's gone now.
或隐藏起来了
Or hidden.
那么蘑菇包博是一个人还是附近的新邻居
So, is Fungus Bob a man or something new in the neighborhood? 我不清楚
I don't know.
这个地方看起来像某种祭坛
This place looks like some kind of shrine.
隐形炸♥弹♥客...逮捕西奥多·卡钦斯基... UNABOMBER... Theodore Kaczynski Arrested and...
邦迪声称...警方相信该号♥码被...
Bundy Claims... Police Believe The Number To Be...
炮弹杀手断头隐形炸♥弹♥客
CannibaI Killer DECAPITATED UNABOMBER
祭坛的这家伙喜欢用女人的乳♥头♥做皮带
Shrine of guys that like to make belts out of women's nipples.
什么
What?
这家伙是谁
Who is this guy?
他的真名是罗伯特·罗宾森
His reaI name is Robert Robertson.
你好蘑菇包博
Well, hello Fungus Bob.
你是否检查了冰箱有没任何的人头
Did you check the refrigerator for any severed heads?
不我没有打开他的冰箱
No, I didn't open his refrigerator.
还有什么地方你期待能找到人头
Where else would you expect to find severed heads?
我不是来找人头的
I wasn't looking for any.
史东蜜史东蜜有人来了我得走了
Stormy, Stormy, someone's here. I got to go.
我们还不知道这家伙要计划做什么
We don't know what this guy's planning to do yet.
你知道吗我可以请他在门外等候直到我完成
You know what? Let me ask him to wait outside untiI I'm finished. 我感觉的到
I can feeI that.
等一下今天几号♥
Wait a minute. What's today's date?
8月14日
August 14th.
8月15日的页面从他的日历被撕裂了
The page to August 15th is torn out of his calendar.
那就是明天明天会有什么
That's tomorrow. What happens tomorrow?
-等一下等一下 -离开那里怪客
-Hold on. Hold on. -Get out of there, Oddie.
你知道吗也许他会有自己的资料
Maybe he has a file on himself, you know?
未破案的谋杀和暴行
Unsolved murders and atrocities.
警长和我可以找出方法来抓住他
Chief and I could figure out a way to entrap him.
那么那里有什么他是连环杀人犯吗
So, what's in it? Is he a mass murderer?
不
No.
但我认为他想要当
But I think he wants to be.
包博我是罗伯特你在哪里
Hey, Bob! Robert, where the hell are you?
我想要回我的枪
I want my gun back!
糟糕该死的狗
Oh, shit. Damn dogs.
别叫了你听到了吗
Shut up, you hear me?
别叫了你个该死的狗
Shut up you damn dogs!
总有一天砰你听到了吗
One of these days, bang! You hear me?
怀亚特正在外面烤些上好的牛排
Wyatt is out back here burning some perfectly good steaks.
谢谢卡拉
Thanks, Karla.
警长
Chief.
怪客我希望你不是来这里破坏我的夜晚
Odd, I hope you haven't come here to dampen my evening.
我同意你的希望先生
I share your hope, sir.
跟亡魂联♥系♥上了
Been communing with the dead?
这跟谁死了无关先生
It's not about who's dead, sir.
这是关于有谁很快是
It's about who soon might be.
我们叫他蘑菇包博
We call him Fungus Bob.
是我有看见他走进快餐店但我不认为他是个嫌疑犯
Yeah, I saw him enter the grill, but he didn't strike me as suspicious.
只是不幸的
Just unfortunate.
你没看到他粉丝俱乐部的优点先生
Oh, you don't have the advantage of seeing his fan club, sir.
我向你保证全世界的地狱正往帕克曼多镇而来
I guarantee you hell on earth is coming to Pico Mundo.
你知道吗有时你希望我往危险的方向走
You know sometimes you expect me to walk a dangerously narrow line. 因为我非常敬重你能权衡利害关系先生
That's just because I've got such great respect for your balance, sir. 小子这话听起来根本是胡扯
Son that sounds perilously close to being bullshit.
是有一点胡扯一点点
There's a little bit of bullshit in it. A little.
但它大部分是真诚的
But it's mostly sincere.
怪客这位是我们新来的警员
Odd this is one of our newer officers...
-伯尔尼·艾克利斯 -嗨我们昨天见过面
-Bern Eckles. -Oh, hi. We met yesterday.
那个哈洛抓的好
Good collar, that Harlo character.
我无法相信我曾跟那败类约会过一次
I can't believe I once dated that perv.
然后你应该认识莱莎特
And of course you know Lysette.
伯尔尼我要你做些身家调查
Bern, I want you to do a little DMV check on..
怪客刚刚告诉我有关于这家伙的事
this guy Odd was telling me about.
我觉得警官艾克利斯有点担心
I think Officer Eckles is a little worried
我会跟你搭讪
I might try to hook up with you.
卡拉及警长试着凑合我们
Karla and the chief are trying to set us up...
他正成为新的警力就这样
him being new to the force and all.
这饮料像是清洗液掺了糖
It's like cleaning fluid with sugar in it.
这让我想起你♥爸♥爸现在如何
Which reminds me, how's your dad?
他经营少部分的月球在线度假屋网站
He's selling pieces of the moon online, vacation home sites.
合法的
Is that legaI?
他当然不保证空气的品质
He certainly doesn't guarantee the quality of the air.
那么布朗温最近如何
And how's it going with Bronwen?
她比较喜欢"史东蜜"
She prefers "Stormy. "
谁不喜欢呢
Who wouldn't?
你是不是弹过钢琴
Did you used to play piano?
我是的是呀很多年了你怎么知道
I did, yeah, for years. How'd you know that?
因为你有一双很漂亮的手
'Cause you have really beautifuI hands.
我敢打赌你弹的很好
I bet you play like a dream.
你知道怪客你是个怪人
You know Odd, you're a strange one.
是啊我不能再同意这一点
Yeah, I can't disagree with that.
有点古怪
Bit of an oddball.
这是我高中时的绰号♥
That was my nickname all through high schooI.
不过你有你的魅力
But you do have your charms.
史东蜜也是这么说
That's what Stormy says.
就个人而言我觉得可信度很不高
Personally, I find it rather dubious.
你知道如果你决定教烹饪课
You know, if you ever decide to give cooking lessons... 你可以给我打个电♥话♥
you should give me a call.
我打赌你知道如何真正的拂扫
I bet you really know how to whisk.
当然知道炒蛋这东西
Sure, yeah, with scrambled eggs and stuff.
但是煎煮时你会需要折迭它们
But, pancakes, you really, you got to fold em.
但是大多数情况下我只是炒煎炒你知道的
But, mostly, I just fry, fry, fry, you know?
怪客我有事跟你说
Hey, Odd. We got to talk.
罗宾森5个月前搬到这里
Robertson moved here five months ago.
在此之前他跟母亲一起生活
Before that, he was living with his mother.
当她去年去世后继承了庞大的财产
Inherited a shitload when she died last year.
没有前科甚至没有半张超速罚单
Clean record, though. Not even a speeding ticket.
他的母亲怎么死的
How'd his mother die?
警官艾克利斯现在正在调查
Officer Eckles is checking on that right now.
但除此之外我派了一组人监视蘑菇包博
But otherwise, I got squat on your Fungus Bob.
我不能逮捕他
I can't hold him.
好吧好吧你同意他是奇怪和可疑的对不对
All right, well, you do agree that he's strange and suspicious, right? 如果奇怪和可疑就可以把人送进监狱
If strange and suspicious were enough to put someone in jaiI...
你早就被关了
you'd already be there.
你会看着他对吧
You're gonna watch him right?
只因你从来没有错过
Only because you're never wrong,
我会帮他装上尾巴并监视他的房♥子
I'll put on a taiI on him and watch his house.
你去跟史东蜜晚餐吧
You go and have your dinner with Stormy.
就是她
She's the one.
你是个聪明的操控者怪客
You are one smooth operator, Odd.
她一定很喜欢听你这样说
She must love to hear you say that.
我喜欢听我自己说
I love to hear me say it.
你最好不要在我的速克达上牵着亡魂
You better not be hauling any dead guys on my scooter.
-亡魂不骑摩托车的 -我随口说说的
-Dead don't ride scooters. -Just saying.。