Repo Men《重生男人(2010)》完整中英文对照剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
联邦政♥府♥宣布
The federal government announced...
将在九十天内解散
It will declare bankruptcy in the next 90 days...
美国首都依然降半旗...
Flags continue to be flown at half-mast in the U.S. capital...
情况严重恶化...
Have significantly deteriorated...
全球经济危机蔓延
Developing global recession.
持续不断的极具毁灭性的战争
And sustained an ultimately disastrous war.
我记得什么
What do I remember?
我记得有位科学家
I remember reading about a scientist.
他用猫和盒子做实验
He had a thing for cats and boxes.
他把猫锁在盒子里
What he'd do is take a cat and lock it in a box.
然后为了让实验更刺♥激♥一些
And then, just to make things interesting,
他向盒子里释放毒气
he'd also put this machine in there that released poison gas.
科学家并不知道
Now, the scientist didn't actually know
机器会在何时释放毒气
When the machine would release the poison and when it wouldn't. 确认的唯一办法
The only way he could tell for sure
就是打开盒子
Was to look inside the box.
接下来就是他的理论
Here's the science bit.
直到打开盒子才可知猫是生
Until he opened it up, he figured the cat had to be alive
或是死
And dead.
如果猫可能活也可能死
See, if either one was possible,
那猫就是既死又活
Then both had to be possible, too.
读到这则故事后
Ever since I read about that cat,
我就难以忘记
I can't get the story out of my head.
别误会
Don't get me wrong,
我对可怜的小猫不感兴趣
I don't give a fuck about the plight of small, furry animals. 只是不明白
I just don't understand.
怎么可能既死又活
How can anything be alive and dead at the same time?
准备好今晚的享受了吗
Are you ready for tonight's entertainment?
是的继续
Yeah, go, go, go, go.
司麦斯先生
Mr. smythe?
我代表集团前来
I'm from the union.
该死
Holy fuck!
等等好吗
Wait! Okay? Just wait.
别掏枪一切都没事
No worries. Keep it holstered. Everything's okay.
我能付钱
I can pay.
抱歉我不负责收钱
Sorry, that's not my department.
你♥他♥妈♥的别惹我
Don't you fucking touch me.
没必要动粗女士
No need for violence, miss.
亨利·司麦斯我郑重向你提问
Henry Smythe, I am legally bound to ask you.
是否需要救护车待命
If you would like an ambulance on standby,
将你送至医院
in order to take you to hospital.
不要
Nope?
好
Okay.
我的工作很简单
My job is simple.
车贷还不起银行收回
Can't pay for your car, the bank takes it back.
房♥贷还不起银行收回
Can't pay for your house, the bank takes it back.
肝脏贷款还不起
Can't pay for your liver,
我就登场了
Well, that's where I come in.
早上好我是埃里克·菲兹斯蒙
Good morning, everybody. I'm Eric Fitzsimmons.
我是萨利纳·肯纳在世界各地为您报道
And I'm Sabrina Kenn, from around the globe and around the corner. 以下为早间国际新闻
Here's what's happening in your world this morning.
来自尼日利亚的消息
Some big news coming in from Nigeria this morning.
那在非洲
That's in Africa.
当然如今
Now, of course, you know
已有一万至一万五千名士兵
That we've already got 10,000, 15,000 soldiers
在尼日利亚边境待命
Over there, waiting at the nigerian border.
-即将返乡 -并不是马上有消息称
- Come home soon. - Well, not too soon. Word's coming in
第三十四武装部队已经抵达
That the 34th armored division has arrived,
准备第六次开战
And they're ready to start the sixth phase of the war.
行动代号♥ 希望常在
Operation Hope Springs Eternal.
别对嘴喝
Uh-uh-uh! Don't drink out of the bottle.
-他可以 -你不行
- He does. - Well, you don't.
我要迟到了你能送他吗
I'm late. Can you take him?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
彼得别动那个
Peter, leave it.
东西都带好了吗
You got everything?
是的
Yeah.
爸爸送到这儿就行了
Dad, I'm okay from here.
好吧过得开心
All right. Have a good day.
好的
Okay.
我的所有任务结局基本相同
Almost every job I do ends the exact same way.
有的哭有的喊甚至有的笑
Some whimper. Some cry. Some even laugh.
但他们最终都躺在地上不停颤抖
But in the end, they all do the same horizontal mambo, 在死亡线上挣扎
twitching and thrusting their way into the great beyond. 小心我的衣服
Hey, watch the suit!
抱歉不知道是您先生
Sorry, sir. I didn't know that was you. sorry about that. 集团帮你得到全新的自我
The Union, helping you get more you out of you.
过去几年中接近二十万人
In years past, nearly 200,000 people,
等待器♥官♥移♥植♥ waited on organ transplant lists at any given time,
期望他人的死亡
Hoping for someone else to die,
换来自己的生存
so that they could possibly live.
如今现代生物医学
But thanks to modern biomedical science,
结束了这种等待与祈祷的日子
the days of waiting and praying are over.
利用微创技术
Where the artiforg is expertly and cleanly inserted
准确植入人造器官
with minimal invasion and scarring.
如无法负担618,429的全款
Now, if you can't afford the full payment of $618,429,
我们提供月供年息19.6%
we can offer monthly installments at an APR of 19.6%.
胰脏系统的标准价格
Standard for a generic pancreatic unit.
集团经理弗兰克·默塞
Frank Mercer, Union manager.
我理解你的担忧
I understand you have concerns.
经济负担不起这很正常
Affordability, it's only natural.
首先允许我打消您的疑虑
First of all, let me just reassure you,
信用部会为您度身制定方案
that our credit department will find a plan that fits your lifestyle. 如果还款滞后
And should you fall behind,
会有三个月的缓冲期
there is a three-month grace period.
第四个月首周若依然未还
Not until after the sixth day of the fourth month of nonpayment, 我们将自行收回产品
will we retrieve the property, at our own expense, of course,
对其进行再利用
Utilizing our skilled and licensed technicians.
我不知道您在新闻中都听了些什么
Now, I'm not sure what you've heard on the 6:00 news,
但这种情况基本没发生过
but this almost never happens.
你需要它为了你的家庭
I got to tell you, you owe it to your family.
也为了你自己
You owe it to yourself.
如果你在此处此处签名
Now, if you could just sign here, here,
在这里签上缩写我们马上开始
And initial here, we can get started.
他会签的
He'll sign it.
大家都签
Everybody signs it.
好吧
All right.
耳朵
Ears, ears, ears.
妈的又是耳朵
Goddamn ears again. Shit.
工作归工作
A job's a job, right?
我只是连说四遍耳朵
I'm just saying, ears, four times in a row.
缓冲期根本就不公平
Fucking probation ain't fair.
你在地铁对一名女士下手对她也不公平
Wasn't fair what you did to that woman on the subway, was it?
你又不在场
Yeah. Well, you weren't there, were you?
我外甥他想进公♥司♥ 他是个好孩子
Hey, my sister's kid, he wants in. He's a good kid.
跟弗兰克说
Talk to Frank.
我希望你能推荐他
Yeah, but I figured I'd get a recommendation from you, you know? 你这么出色
Level five?
我不认识那孩子对吧
I don't know the kid, do I?
你快气死我了就那么出现在前台
You're killing me, coming in the front like that.
我刚要做成一笔生意
I got guys trying to make sales out there,
你就大摇大摆走进来吓着他们了
I don't need you on the floor spooking clients, all right?
我们希望客户不假思索地买♥♥下
We want them buying, not thinking.
这周有六个人付完款意味什么知道吗
Six paid-in-fulls this week. You know what that means?
什么弗兰克
No. What, Frank?
他们看到你了
They see you,
他们开始积极还贷
They start turning down the loans and coming up with the cash.
如果大家都还完款我们就没得赚
We don't make money when they pay in full. Right, pal?
你拿回什么肝脏
What do you got? Liver.
那个呢肝脏
What's that? Liver.
你去了戒酒协会了吗
What, are you hanging out at AA meetings?
抢劫不许动密♥码♥是多少
Day's count, give it up, buddy. What's the magic number?
不是今天杰克
Not today, Jake.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
四年级时杰克·弗莱瓦打得我满地找牙
Jake Freivald kicked my ass in the fourth grade.
但这不公平
It wasn't exactly fair.
他在四年级呆了三年
Seeing as he was in the fourth grade for the third time.
也许他不会欣赏诗韵
Maybe he didn't appreciate the rhyme scheme.
但他崇拜知难而上的
But he had to admire an aspiring writer.
有志作家
Who could give as good as he got.
战争过后
After the war,
集团的工作特别适合我们这种人
A job at the union was a perfect match for our specialized skill-set.
公♥司♥说我们在保护美国的医疗设施
The recruiter told us we were protecting america's medical establishment. 我们不在乎保护谁
We didn't care who we were protecting.
操
Fuck!
快给我
Hey, come on. come on, come on.
接着
Here you go!
两个肝脏一个人造心脏
Two livers and a Jarvik!
杰克别再给条形码起别名
You got to stop nicking these bar codes, Jake!
以后不会了老板
Won't happen again, boss!
你没事吧
You okay, man? you okay?
妈的一群孩子
I'm working with fucking children.
来吧去喝一杯
Come on, let's go hit a few.
好的我跟卡洛说一下
Yeah, all right. I've got to tell carol.
当然
Of course you do.
你今天与弗兰克谈了吗
So, did you talk to frank today?
关于调至销♥售♥部的事
About moving over to sales?
没有没有合适的机会
No, I didn't get a chance.
你就站在他旁边时不合适
What? you mean when you were standing next to him? 好好我周一再找他
Right. right, I'll talk to him on monday.
因为你我开始像个唠叨的三八
You know, you're turning me into a horrible, naggy bitch. 你就是个唠叨的三八
You were always a horrible, naggy bitch.
带他出去吧
Just get him out of here.
再见
See you later. yeah.
走吧
Come on.
一切顺利
That went well.
也许下次她就把你蛋蛋串起来
Maybe next time she'll crochet you a set of balls.
你怎么想
What do you think?
欢迎体验拥有先进神经传感仿真系统的
Come test-drive the most advanced neural sensory replicator, M.5神经网络来自集团科技
The union's m.5 neural net.
美梦来源于此
Sweet dreams are made of these.
保持极度干爽
Stay super dry.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this is about, right?
掌控她在掌控你
It's about control. she's trying to control you.
你从回收部调至销♥售♥部
I mean, you got to move from repo to sales,
工资少一半啊一半啊
That's like cutting your pay in half, man. half.
她认为销♥售♥部更稳定
She thinks sales is more stable.
朝九晚五没有夜班在家时间能久一点
Nine to five, no late nights. I'll be home more often.
兄弟我们永远都是回收部的
Buddy, you and me, we're always gonna be repo.
看那胖子
Check out fatty.
他的器官很早就衰竭了
You know his organs went out a long time ago.
我赌二十他的器官已经超期
Twenty bucks says he's overdue.
行二十块
Yeah, I'm in. 20 bucks.
要回收了快了
Deadbeat? almost.
人工胰腺超期两天
Pancreas. Two days.
你胰腺工作正常吧
Oi! How's your pancreas holding up?
我今天早上把钱交上了
I sent the money in this morning.
最好是这样
You better hope you did.
否则两天后就归我了
48 hours, your organ's mine.
慢点哥们看来你还需要一个心脏
Slow down, mate. You're gonna need a new heart, as well. -帕·莫顿 -帕特里克·莫顿
- P. Morton? - That's Patrick Morton.
C公♥司♥的那家伙
The guy from company C?
对
Yeah.
我看看
Here, let me see it.
这混♥蛋♥还和父母一起住
The bastard... bastard, he still lives with his parents.
你有没有回收过熟人的器官
Did you ever repo anybody you know?
我爷爷
I had to do my granddad.
你笑什么
What are you laughing about?
你跟你奶奶解释吗
You try to explain that to your grandmother.
我♥操♥ 不是真的吧
Fuck you, you didn't.
如果他们派给我任务我会的
I would. I would, on day 96, if they gave me the pink sheet. 我知道你会
I know you would.
工作归工作
A job's a job, right?
工作归工作
Yeah, a job's a job.
如今你说抱歉
Now you say you're sorry
再来一瓶啤酒吗
Hey, you want another beer or something?
为了你的虚伪
For being so untrue
再盯着看周末就和她去登记吧
Stare any longer, you'll be married by the weekend. 让你的泪流成河吧
Well, you can cry me a river
泪流成河吧
Cry me a river
我还是走吧
I'm gonna go start a fight or something.
我曾为你泪流成河
I cried a river over you
你可为我泪流成河
Well, you can cry me a river
泪流成河
Cry me a river
我曾为你泪流成河
I cried a river over you
回来了
Hiya.
还记得这个吗吉米·特邦
Remember this? Jimmy T-bone?
彼得睡了
Peter's sleeping.
那我们把音量调小点
Well, we'll turn it down and use our quiet voices. 音乐太吵了
Music's too loud.
宝贝
Peanut.
宝贝醒醒
Peanut. Wake up.
你醒了
You awake?
学校如何
How was school?
今天学了罗马史
We learned about the Romans.
我做了个大木棍
I made the club.
看到了
I can see.
这个给你
One for you, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些是中世纪的产物吗
Weren't these from medieval times?
是
Yeah.
老师要我作业重做
Mrs. Begs is making me redo the project.
她说重做你最好还是重做
Well, if she says redo it, you better redo it.
我讨厌罗马人
I hate the Romans.
真可惜
Aw, that's a shame.
罗马人曾是大坏蛋
The Romans were real badass.
他们让人与狮子对决
You know, they used to make people fight with lions.
老师说他们占领村庄后都烧光
Mrs. Begs says they used to burn down all the villagers when they attacked them. 没错他们烧光一切用石头砸死敌人
She's right. Scorched earth. Stones at the enemy.
挺震慑的
Pretty effective tactic.
-爸爸 -怎么
- Hey, dad? - What?
为什么罗马人要用石头砸死别人
Why did the Romans stone people to death?
因为他们没有枪
'Cause they didn't have any guns.
去睡吧
Go to sleep.
晚安
Good night.
我不想插嘴但是
I don't want to stifle you, but, you know,
考热狗的时候你应该多转转
You might wanna turn them over just a little bit more.
如果大家吃得跟我烤得一样快
Well, if people ate them as quickly as I'm cooking them,
不会烤焦的对吧
They wouldn't burn, would they?
烤热狗来了
All right. Hey, hey. Hot dogs! Charbroiled.
给我留一个
Save me one of those, all right?
香脆爽口
Kind of crispy.
怎么
Yeah?
现在不是时候
No, this is not a good time,
我不在家你想干什么
I'm not at home. What do you want?
没人吃沙拉
Nobody eats the salad.
从没有人吃甜菜根沙拉
No one ever eats beetroot salad.
我告诉过你不要把钱浪费在那上面
I told you not to waste your money on it.
好的再联♥系♥ 再见
Okay, I'll call you back. bye.
你的烤肉大♥师♥先借我一下
I need to... I need to borrow your grill master for a minute. -把围裙给我 -什么
- Give me your apron. - What?
有辆车要过来你也来吗
I got a mobile coming here right now. You want some of this? 来我家吗该死的不行
To my house? Fuck, no.
那人都过期半年了不
The guy's six months overdue. No.
这是双倍的佣金我分你一半
It's a double commission. I'll give you half.
一半
Half.
我付你双倍
I'm paying you for a full ride.
我只想到费尔蒙市中心去
I just want to get to the Fairmont downtown.
别担心一分钟就好
Don't worry. You'll be done in a minute.
-最多2分钟 -最多2分钟
- Two minutes. Tops. - Two minutes, tops.
箱子在哪儿
Yeah. Where's the case?
-前厅壁橱 -你是我的恩人
- Front closet. - You're a saint.
我知道
I know.
他再去拿些肉
He's gone to get more meat.
那是谁
Who's that guy?
那是谁
Who's that guy?
大家别紧张他是我朋友
Relax, fellow. He's a friend of mine.
他是你的朋友吗
He's a friend of yours?
老兄放我出去把门打开
Come on, man. come on, let me out of here! Open the door! 求求你了
Come on, man!
多谢
Thanks a lot, man.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
-拿件夹克 -我给你拿
- Getting a jacket. - I'll get you a...
卡洛
Carol!
看在上帝份上让我帮你拿吧
I could have gotten you a coat, for goodness' sake.
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己在干什么What the fuck do you think you're doing?
-马上就好 -把这个拿走
- I'm stepping away, right now. - Get this out of here!
不他走了他已经不在这里了
No, no. He's gone. He's out of here.
亲爱的别这样不过是个肾而已
Love, come on. It's just a kidney.
-他还有一个肾呢 -杰克别说了
- He's got another one. - Jake?
-他没事的 -杰克
- He's fine. - Jake.
彼得把手♥机♥关掉
Peter, turn off the phone!
给我
Give me that.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你要到哪儿去
Where are you going?
好了别这样
Oh, come on, not this.
我们好好谈谈别着急我们谈谈
Let's talk about it, slow down, let's talk about it.
你做个决定吧
Make a decision.
我已经尽量快了
I went as fast as I could, man.
是我知道
Yeah, I know you did.
我要和弗兰克好好谈谈
I'll have to have that talk with Frank.
你听说那个M.5神经网络了吗
Did you hear about that new M.5 neural net?
没有你又看那些无聊的宣传册了吗
No. You've been reading those fucking pamphlets again? 我在内部预映上看到的
I saw it at a trade show.
那破东西能控制整个大脑皮层
The damn thing, it takes over the whole limbic system. 脑部受损中风所有的病都能治
Brain damage, stroke, you name it, it doesn't matter.
他们控制住你你的余生
They hook you up, and then it's like
就如同生活在梦境中一般
you're living the rest of your life in a dream.
是吗
Yeah?
你怎么知道
How do you get it out?
停一下
Hold on a second.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
该死的
Shit.
怎么了
What?
人造器官过期收回
这是个巢穴
We got a nest.
好吧如果你喜欢可以先进去
All right, fine. If you want, you can go in first on this one.
怎么这算是照顾吗我当然要先进去
What's that? A favor? Of course I'm going in first.
上次是你先
You went first last time.
不这事儿很简单
No... it's simple mathematics.
有钱万事皆灵没钱寸步难行
You either have the money, or you don't have the money.
有钱我就在船上给你个位子
You have the money, I'll find you a seat on the boat.
听我说你听我说
Listen to me. You gotta listen to me.
布宜诺斯艾利斯有个银行
There's a bank in Buenos Aires,
在圣菲和可可府的角落有个女人
at the corner of cacao and Santa Fe! There's a woman there... 突袭
Raid!
你能干掉几个
Call it.
十个
Ten.
我要比你多干掉两个
I'm going to beat you by two.
你要去哪儿你要去哪儿我刚到这儿
Where you going? Where you going? I just got here.
你还有你
And you! Now you!
现在玩够了吧
Are you having fun yet?
醒醒吧醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
原力与你同在卢克
The force is strong, Luke.
你还好吧
You all right?
-你在干什么 -我觉得你需要帮助
-What are you doing? - I thought you needed help.
我能对付没看到我拿刀对着他吗
I had him. Didn't you see I had my knife in his side?
是我敲昏了他算我♥干♥掉的
I knocked him down. He goes on my count.
-你开玩笑吧 -杰克
- You're joking me, right? - Jake.
我都和他搏斗了10分钟了
I've been working on this guy for 10 minutes!
我和他奋战了10分钟你过来用管子
Ten minutes I've been working on this guy. You gonna come in here 敲昏他就把功劳抢走了
and just hit him on the side of the head with a pipe?
杰克
Jake.
你不是在谋杀
Look, you're not taking a life.
你是在让公♥司♥运转
You're keeping the union viable,
这样我们才能继续给
So we can continue to give...
英雄们带着战利品凯♥旋♥啦
Conquering heroes have returned with their spoils!
好了成果如何
All right. What do you got?
18个病人 32件器官
Eighteen hosts. 32 forgs.
是32件半
32 and a half?
那半个是侏儒的
Midget.
是矮个子我表弟就是那样
Little people. Please, I have a cousin.
我们找到一艘正要出海的船看这些
We found a boat heading out of port. Look at these.
有两人带有扫描干扰机
Two of them had scanning jammers.
我们什么都追踪不到
We pinged them, they read free and clear.
我还是打开看过了每人有三个
I opened them anyway. They had three forgs each.
蠢人为了活命什么都愿意试
Stupid bastards will try anything.
32件器官干得漂亮伙计们
Thirty-two forgs. Pretty impressive, boys.
你们想过专门做这个吗
You ever think about doing this on a regular basis?
-这个 -是啊
- Spec? - Yeah!
自己干搞定那帮暴民
You run your own ship. Take down these nests.
不必听命于我不必领任务
Don't have to deal with me and the pink sheets anymore.
你们两个合作攻无不克万世留名
You two riding around together, kicking ass, taking names.
我会和公♥司♥谈看能否提高些佣金
I can talk to corporate, see if they'd bump up the commissions a bit. 你觉得如何你怎么想
What do you think, man? what do you think, buddy?
还是算了吧
Forget it.
事实上弗兰克
Actually, Frank,
我一直想和你谈谈
I've been meaning to talk to you about something.
-这件事 -其实没事
- Something... - Yeah. Forget that.
您另找他人
Find somebody else.
给我们派任务就行
Just get us our pink sheets.
随便你们
Suit yourself.
我能问你件事吗
Okay, look. can I just ask you something?
你觉得是什么
What do you think
让这个世界还保持运转
keeps a world like this's shit together?
不是魔力不是的
It's not magic. It's not.
是规则
It's rules.
人们遵守自己制定的规则
It's people abiding by the terms of the deals that they sign themselves. 规则就是一切
It's rules.
但你知道什么比规则更重要吗
You know what's more important than the rules, though?
是规则的强制执行
It's the enforcement of those rules.
你和我我们有责任
I mean, we got a responsibility, you and me.
我们所做的工作
I mean, what we do,
也许微不足道我也说不清
I mean, maybe it's small, I don't know,
但是很重要
but it matters.
真的很重要
It matters.
干行政工作时间可以短一些
I'd actually work less hours.
你确定吗
You're sure about this?
工作归工作
A job's a job,
对吗
Right?
工作归工作
A job's a job.
一定要让他们给你危险津贴
Just make sure that they give you hazard pay.
你会坐在弗兰克旁边
You'll be sitting next to Frank, in some booth,
告诉那些饱受癌症折磨的人
telling some cancer-riddled prick,
为了你的家庭为了你自己
"You owe it to your family. You owe it to yourself. "
小心吐的时候呛死自己
There's a good chance you'll choke on your own vomit.
你得先做完特邦的任务
You should go finish that t-bone job.
是啊
Yeah.
站好最后一班岗
It'll be your last hurrah.
同时也要做好卡洛的出气筒
Get Carol a chance to blow off some steam at the same time. 你要去追帕特里克·莫顿吗
You ready to go after the Patrick Morton's?
我今早去了他说打个招呼
I was there this morning. He said to say hi.
你没干活吗
You didn't do it?
我♥干♥了那之前他说的
I did it. He said to say hi before that.
杰克说得对
Jake's right.
如果这是我最后一份任务
And if this is going to be my last job,
特邦就是最好的选择
then they don't come much better than jimmy t-bone.
每一天
Every day
都好像假日
will be like a holiday
我从高中时就开始听他的歌♥
I've been listening to his music since I was in high school. 在我看来
And the way I see it,
至少他将被自己的粉丝
at least he's gonna get his heart ripped out
把心掏出来
by someone who appreciates his music.
当我的孩子回家之时
When my baby comes home
房♥子不错
It's a nice house.
谢谢
Thanks.
不再是我的了
Not really mine anymore.
-你是国内税物局派来的吗 -不是
- You from the IRS? - No.
一群吸血鬼把一切都收回了
Soul suckers, taking everything back.
我也是来收回的
So am I.
能让我完成这首歌♥吗
Can I finish this song?
当然可以
Yeah. Of course.
其实我也算是你的歌♥迷
I'm a bit of a fan, actually.
是吗很好你可以帮帮我
Yeah? Good. You can help me out.
我不了解
I don't...
我是外行可能帮不上忙
I don't know. I wouldn't be much help.
没那么复杂
It's not that complicated.
歌♥曲只是多首曲子的集♥合♥ 完美协作A song is just a bunch of separate tracks, all working together. 只要知道什么时候把曲子分离就行
Just got to know when to break it down.
每次抽出一段
You know, pull it out, one thing at a time.
好吧我可以帮你
Well, I can do that.
每一天
And every day,
都像是假日
Will be like a holiday
它会这样
It will
当我的孩子
When my baby
当我的孩子回家之时
When my baby comes home
这首歌♥绝对是金曲
That's a motherfucking hit right there.
国税局会被震撼的
IRS will be thrilled.
我儿子特伦斯在蓝调之音唱片公♥司♥ Can you make sure my boy Terrance
你能把这个交给他吗
at blue note records get this?
没问题
It's done.
现在
Now,
依照法律我有义务问你
I'm legally bound
是否需要救护车在旁待命
to ask if you would like an ambulance on standby,
方便你入院救治
in order to take you to the hospital.
然后他们会给我个新的心脏吗
And, what, they gonna give me a new heart?
以你之前的信誉度不会
Christ, no, not with your credit history.
我明白是件因果难定的事
I know, it's a chicken-and-egg thing.
可以到投诉部申诉
There's a complaints department.
不必了还是...
Nah, man, nah. let's just...
我是站着还是坐着
Will I sit or stand?
躺下会好受些
Easier if you lie down.
那玩意儿是什么
What the fuck is that, man?
我的起搏器
My defib unit.
接通电源后人造心脏就会停止跳动
Jarvik stops pumping when you give it a jolt with electricity. 这样我的手指就不会受伤
Saves me from losing my finger.
等等这会疼吗
Hold on, hold on. is this... is this going to hurt?
你不会有任何感觉的
You won't feel a thing.
我的昏厥经历共有四次
I have been knocked unconscious on four separate occasions. 昏厥经历一新兵训练
Knockout number one, military training.
后脑震荡测试
Head back for the concussion test.
什么测试
What test?
祝贺你孩子你的大脑很小
Congratulations, son. you've got a very small brain.
大脑很小脑壳很厚
Small brains, big skulls.
我们被分到坦克部队
That's why they put us in a tank.
火力全开啦
Fire-fucking-power!
发现目标开火
Target sighted! Fire on will!
那是你
That's you!
该死的它消失了
Oh, shit! It fucking disappeared!
是这里吧
Here, right?
之后的某晚战争结束
And then one night, the war was over.
我们到了地方穿得整整齐齐无处可去
And there we were, all dressed up and nowhere to go.
对我们来说战争永无止境
You see, for us, the war never ended.
只是战场不同罢了
It just changed venue.
漂亮
Beauty!
来啊来揍他
Come on! Come and get it!
那算是第二次昏厥
That takes care of number two.
这次
And this
算是第三次
Is knockout number three.
他醒了
He's waking up.
他醒了
He's waking up.
看起来不错真的不错
Looking good. Looking real good.
老兄你把我们吓了一大跳
You gave us a big scare, buddy.
客户呢
The client?
看看这人
Look at this guy.
刚醒来就担心任务
Two seconds out of a coma, and he's worried about the pink sheet. 你把我吓坏了兄弟
You scare me, pal.
别担心我们处理好了
Don't worry, we'll get him.
卡洛呢
Carol?
她刚走
She left a while back, buddy.
我
I don't
不记得了
Remember.
反休克组件
Faulty shock unit.
弗兰克已经派人研究了
Frank's got the guys back at the shop looking into that right now. 那是什么
What is it?
你知道不论如何我都会在你身边的
I mean, you know that I will be here, no matter what.
就算要我帮你换尿布都没问题
I would change your fucking diapers if you needed me to.
但现在我们有点事情得谈谈
But we got some business that we got to discuss right now.
好吧
Sure. look...
杰克我康复前工作就先交给他了
Jake, he does my work until I get back on my feet.
知道吗你很幸运
You're a very lucky man, you know that?
你现在看到的是
What you're looking at here
新型39人造心脏是最高级的一种
is the new jarvik 39 heart module, top of the line.
-不 -没错
- No. - Yes.
-不不不 -一百亿次的跳动保证
- No, no, no. - Ten billion beat warranty.
而且是不锈瓣膜
It's got the no-rust valves...
把它拿走
Get it out.
你伤得很重
You got hit pretty hard.
现在你这里全是疤痕组织
All you got is scar tissue in there right now.
我没事
I feel fine!
那是因为人工心脏在起作用
'cause the unit's already doing its work.
你只需要签署一些文件
All you have to do is sign a few papers.
他们会把你的心脏取出换上人造的
They can take out the meat, put in the new forg,
根本看不出来手术痕迹
Sew you up better than new.
这一人造器官可保证...
The warranty alone on this baby...
别说得天花乱坠了我可不是你的客户
Don't you sell me. I'm not a fucking client!
你当然不是
Of course you're not.
你可是城里最棒的回收员
You're the best repo in this whole damn town.
但也得照游戏规则来对吧
But you gotta have a ticker to play the game, am I wrong?
伙计只能这样了保重
You got to do what you got to do, buddy. take care of yourself. 为了你的家庭
You owe it to your family.
为了你自己
You owe it to yourself.
我说错什么了吗
What? What did I say?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole, man.
先生
Sir?
先生那是医院财产
Sir, that's hospital property.
伙计来吧回病房♥好吗
Buddy? Come on. Let's go back inside, all right?
别那么幼稚
Now you're just being childish.
这个可以镇痛
Well, that should take care of your pain
还能减轻身体的排异反应
And help the artiforg assimilate into your body.
连续注射三天一劳永逸
You got it for three more days, and then it's cold turkey.
卡洛
Carol?
锁坏了
The lock's broken.
我的钥匙没问题
My key works fine.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你是不是极端了点呢
That's a bit extreme, isn't it?
我叫你做决定的
I told you to make a decision.
你执行任务的时候就做出了你的选择
You made it when you did another job.
我能看看彼得吗
Can I see Peter?
拜托卡洛
Come on, Carol.
对不起
I'm sorry.
哪个淘气包又按我门铃
Who's out here ringing my bell? Damn kids.
是你呀来我这养病吧
Hey, man! Get your convalescent ass in here.
实在是万分感谢
Thanks again for this, yeah?
这里就是你的家知道不
You're home, man. You're home. Yeah. Yeah.
而且你来得很巧
And your timing's perfect, all right?
球赛还十五分钟就开始啦
15 minutes, the game starts.
记得楼下那个东方女人不
Remember that Chinese chick from downstairs? 记得啊
Yeah. Her.
她也要上来看球呢
Well, she's coming up to watch the game,
还带个朋友来
And she's bringing a friend.
她朋友可性感了介绍给你吧
And her friend is hot. I'm giving her to you.
能不能让我说句话
But can I just say one thing, though?
在我这里快乐至上
This place here is the happy, happy room.。