如何和外国人聊天
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
一、如何与外国人交流
(1)聊天室常用英语
1. What a long sleepless night! I thought I was the only sleepless. So are you!
长夜漫漫无心睡眠,我以为只有我睡不着觉,原来你也睡不着啊!
2. This is my first time to be in the chat room. Will you please join me?
这是我第一次来这个聊天室,可以和你聊聊吗?
3. May I join in? I’m ea sy to get along.
我可不可以参加进来聊天?我很容易相处。
4. You have a very special name. I think you must be a unique girl. 你的名字很特别,有趣,你一定是位特别(注:不用“美丽”字样)的姑娘。
5. I am as humorous as Zhou Xingchi and as handsome as Zhou Runfa. It will be a great fun to be with me.
我是个幽默如周星驰、潇洒如周润发的人,和我相处会很愉快的二、(自我介绍城市)
1. Where are you from?
你来自哪里?
2. Which city do you live in
你现在住在那个城市?
3. I live in Beijing, and you?
我在北京,你呢?
4. Where is your hometown
你的家乡是哪呀?
5. Great! We are from the same city! To cite a famous Chinese saying, when one meets one’s town fellow, one cannot help weeping for excitement. Haha~~~~
~~~~~~~~ 太好了!我们是老乡!!用中国话来说“老乡见老乡,两眼泪汪汪”,哈哈
三、(学校)
1. Can you tell us a bit about your university and your major?
谈谈你毕业的学校和专业怎么样?
2. Are you an undergraduate or a postgraduate?
你在学习本科学历还是硕士学历?
3. Have you heard the saying that "Nowadays bachelor holders are as many as dogs, Master holders are all over the street".
你听说过一句话:“本科多如狗,硕士满街走”吗?
4. Never mind. I’m kidding. But I have a doctorate degree.
这只是一句玩笑,别介意。
我是一位博士生。
5. In fact I am a Doctor of Tea. Haha~~~~~
实际上我只是一个“茶博士”。
哈哈
四、(性别、工作)
Shall we chat more intimately? To me, you are not an ordinary girl. 我们能更亲密得聊聊吗?我认为你不仅仅是一个女孩!
You are the queen. Haha~~~~~~~~~~~~
而是一位女皇,哈哈。
I am 23.You must be younger than me!
我23岁了,你一定比我小吧。
May I know your occupation?
你的职业是什么?
I am a salesman. I work like a cow: Make much milk for a company, but eat only a little grass.
我是一名销售员,像牛一样"光挤奶、不吃草"。
五、(英语学习)
1. I wish I can get used to speaking in English.
我希望自己习惯于说英语。
2. I can't hold on studying without someone's encouragement.
没有人帮忙,我就坚持不住了。
3. I am working on it. I hope some day speaking English would just be
a piece of cake for me.
我正在致力于它,有一天它会是小菜一碟。
4. I’m trying to improve my English through chatting online in English. 我正通过网上聊天来提高我的英语。
5. We’ve got lots of time to improve/practice our English.
我们有很多时间来提高/练习我们的英语
1. I found an interesting and practical way of learning English. That is Wulitou (Casual) way.
我发现了一个即有趣又有用的方法来学习英语,那就是"无厘头英语"。
2. Wulitou (Casual) way makes English learning as interesting as playing
a game.
无厘头精神使学习英语变的像游戏轻松有趣。
3. The initiators of Wulitou way are fans of Dahuaxiyou (Talking About Western Odyssey). They include journalists and foreign teachers. They share a common name Zhou Benchi.
无厘头英语的创立者是一群《大话西游》迷,包括记者、外教,他们共同享有一个名字"周奔驰"。
4. Believe it or not, by reading this book, you will be able to chat online in English very soon.
信不信由你,只要翻开这本书,就能立刻在网上用英语自由聊天。
5. It’s called practice while learning.
这叫做现学现用
六、(玩笑)
1. What is the English for癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉?
你知道"癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉"怎么说吗?
2. It's not "A toad wants to eat a swan". It is "Angels fly out of your arse".
不是"A toad wants to eat a swan"而是"Angels fly out of your arse"。
3. Literally it means "屁股(arse)里飞出天使(angels)来". It's very interesting, isn't it?
如果直译成中文是"屁股(arse)里飞出天使(angels)来"的意思。
很有意思,
对吗?
4. Don't be oversensitive. I’m just kidding.
别这么爱过敏,开个玩笑么。
5. That sentence comes from Titanic. The original sentence is “You’d as like have angels fly out of your arse as get next to the likes of her.” 这句话的原话来自于《泰坦尼克号》,全句是:“You’d as like have angels fly out of your arse as get next to the likes of her.” (想和她那样
的姑娘在一起,你简直是“癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉”。
)
八、(感情)
1. Would you mind if I ask you a personal question? Are you still single? 介意我问一个私人问题吗?你是单身吗?
2. Have you got a Flower Guardian, someone who cares for you? You are just like a beautiful flower in my mind.
你有护花使者了吗?因为在我心目中你就像花一样。
3. I like a line from Titanic very much: You jump, and I will jump. 我喜欢电影《泰坦尼克》上的一句精彩对白:你跳我也跳。
4. Another line I like very much is from Inside Detective 008: Are you hungry? Shall I make a bowl of noodle for you?
另一句我喜欢的电影对白是《大内密探008》里的:肚子饿不饿,要不要我给
你煮碗面吃?
5. The favorite scene I like is in a novel by Lu Yao. In the remote country,
a boy fell in love with a girl. He handed her a piece of paper with only one line on it which read I Want To Be Good With You.
但是我最喜欢的是路遥小说里的一个场景:在一个僻远的乡村,一个小伙子喜
欢上一个姑娘,他给他写了一个小纸条,上面只有一句话:“俺想和你好”。
七、(休闲/爱好)
What do you do in your spare time?
不忙的时候你做些什么?
What's you favorite sport?
你喜欢哪项运动
Good health is priceless.
好身体是无价之宝。
What's your favorite movie?
你最喜欢的电影是什么?
Smoking affects one’s health. But, to me, bad habits are difficult to get rid of.
吸烟影响健康,但对我来说,坏的习惯很难更改
九、(赞美)
1. I don’t think you are as pretty as Zhang Manyu.
我感觉你长得不如张曼玉漂亮。
2. But you are more beautiful than Zhang Ziyi.
但至少不比张子怡差。
3. Nothing is more pleasant than talking with you.
什么娱乐都不如和你聊天。
4. You are such a smart girl.
你真是个伶牙俐齿(聪明)的姑娘。
5.My passion for you is beyond any words.
我对你的仰慕犹如滔滔江水
十、(情绪化表达)
肯定(搞对)
certainly/sure/of course.当然。
Great! 太好了。
All right. 好吧!
No problem. 没问题!
Good idea! 好主意!
I think so. 我也这么想。
I totally agree with you. 我完全同意。
否定
No!/ No way! 不行/没门!
I don't think so.我不那样认为。
I disagree. 我不同意。
愤怒
How dare you! 怎么敢……
疑问:
Are you sure? 你确定吗?
Why are you so sure about that? 你为什么这么确定?
Really? 真的吗?
Of course, it’s true.当然是真的。
惊叹
Gosh! / God!/My God! / Goodness me! / Jesus Christ! 天哪!
It’s terrific. It’s incredible. 太好了,简直难以置信。
It’s incredible. 难以置信。
I can’t believe my own eyes! 我简直不敢相信我的眼睛了。
感谢
Thanks./ Thanks a lot. 谢谢。
Thank you very much. 多谢你。
I’m profoundly grateful to you. 我向你表示深深的感激。
谦虚
My pleasure. / You are welcome. 不必客气.
Don’t mention it. 小意思(一般般)
随意
Be at home. / Do as you please. 随便。
It’s up to you. 看你了
十一、(双向交流/碰撞)
1. I beg your pardon. / I didn't quite catch you on that.
我没有听懂你刚才说的话。
2. Do you understand this sentence? / Are you following me? / Are you with me?
你是否明白这个句子?
3. I feel the same. / I think exactly the same way.
我也这么想。
4. Me too.
我也是。
5. Anyway, believe me. I am serious.
不管怎样,请相信我,我是认真的
十二、(打招呼)
1. Sorry. I’m busy at the moment. I’ll talk to you later.
对不起,我现在很忙,有时间再和你聊。
2. Sorry. I’m speaking with a friend at the moment. I will talk to you later.
抱歉,我的朋友在和我聊,有空了我再去找你。
3. Forgive me. I sent you a wrong message. Hope you don’t mind.
对不起,我发错了信息。
别介意。
4. I’m sorry for being so slow. You know my English is not good.
抱歉,我的速度比较慢,因为我的英语很差。
5. Excuse me for about 5 minutes?
对不起,我要暂时离开一下,大约是5分钟时间
十四、(打电话)
1. I just want to hear your voice. Could you speak to me a little bit? 我特别想听听你的声音,你能满足我这个小小的心愿吗?
2. Don’t worry. Just a short while.
别担心。
只和你聊一两句就可以了。
3. Shall I make the phone call to you or you phone over to me? My telephone number is XXXXXXX.
我给你打过去还是你给我打过来?,我的电话号码是:XXXXXXXX。
4. Thank you for trusting me. I’ll call you immediately.
谢谢你的信任,我立刻给你打过去。
5. Forget it. Let’s continue our online talk. (Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.)
没关系的,我只是说说而已。
让我们接着在网上聊下去。
(一颗红心两种准备十三、邮件、照片
1. How can I contact you?
2. 我怎么和你联系?
3. Can you tell me your telephone number/Email address?
4. 可以告诉我你的电话/信箱吗?
5. Why don't we further contact each other by telephone/Email?
6. 我们为什么不
7. 通过电话/EMAIL进行更深一步的交流呢?
8. Would you mind showing me your photo?
9. 是否可以让我看看你照片?
10. I will send you my photo first.
11. 我将先把我的照片发给你
十五、(学习计划)
1. I wonder if we could together make a plan to study English?
不知你是否同意,我想和你制定一个学习英语的计划。
2. Let's study English and make progress together.
让我们一起学习英语,共同进步。
3. In order to push myself to use English, I will send you an English E-mail daily.
为了调动运用英语的积极性,我将每天都给你用英文写个邮件。
4.I’ll be with you learning English from now on. Let’s write to each other every day!
从今天开始,我会一直陪着你学习英语,每天通信吧。
5. In my opinion, “Two heads are better than one” applies to our English learning.
我觉得“1+1>2”同样适用于我们的英语学习十六、(告别)
1. It's almost eleven o'clock .
快十一点了。
2.I am afraid I can’t stay any longer.
我恐怕不能再久留了。
3. I'll always remember our pleasant talk today.
你走后我会怀念这次愉快的谈话。
4.I hope I can see you again. / Let’s keep in touch.
我希望我能再见到你/让我们保持联系。
5. Good night and have a good sleep.
晚安,睡个好觉
(2)英语聊天常用缩写语
如果你经常和外国人网上聊天,你会发现,原来老外也和咱们中国人一样,在网上聊天经常用一些缩略语。
LOL 是laugh out loud的缩写,意思是大声笑.
除了这个以外,还有
asl pls. (Age, sex and location please.)请告知年龄,性别和地址(国籍),这是和一个新朋友聊天的第一句话.
另外,还有
BTW:By the way,顺便说一句。
BRB:Be right back,马上回来。
TTYL:Talk to you later,回头再谈。
BBL:Be back later,过会儿就回。
kick your ass:打你屁屁。
PPL:people,人们。
PLZ:please,请,也有缩写成PLS。
RUOK:Are you OK?
IOWAN2BWU:I only want to be with you。
M$ULKeCraZ:Miss you like crazy。
CUL8R:see you later。
IMHO:In my humble opinion。
字母顺序
2B or not 2B To Be Or Not To Be
4ever Forever (这俩常用到泛滥...)
------------- A -----------
A/S/L Age/Sex/Location (年龄,性别,,位置)
AFAIC As Far As I'm Concerned (我所
AFAIK As Far As I Know (就我所知)
AFK Away From Keyboard (离开键盘 --意思是离开电脑跟前,暂时不在)
AIAMU And I'm A Monkey's Uncle (这个不明白,可能是自嘲吧)
AISI As I See It (只见)
AMBW All My Best Wishes (祝愿)
AOTS All Of The Sudden (都是因为意外)
ASAFP As Soon As "Friggin" Possible (骂人的F =DAMN 你他妈的快点)ASAP As Soon As Possible (快点,:不带脏的)
ATST At The Same Time (同时)
AWGTHTGTTA Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Again (我们要再来次吗?)任务可用
AWGTHTGTTSA Are We Going To Have To Go Through This Sh** Again(带脏的意义同上)
AYSOS Are You Stupid Or Something (脏话,你笨蛋还是怎么的?)
------------- B -------------
B4 Before (之前)
B4N Bye For Now (暂时分开---貌似是)
BBFBBM Body By Fisher, Brains by Mattel (四肢发达头脑简单)
BBIAB Be Back In A Bit (一会回来)
BBIAF Be Back In A Few (同上)
BBL Be Back Later (同上...汗)
BBN Bye Bye Now (再见)
BBS Be back Soon(马上回来)
BCNU Be Seein' You (同上~)
BFD Big F***ing Deal (我也不知道,估计是脏话)
BHOF Bald Headed Old Fart(放屁)
BIF Basis In Fact (基本上~)
BITD Back In The Day (1天内回来)
BM Byte Me (不知道,谁知道就补起来吧~谢谢了)
BMOTA Byte Me On The Ass (跟上面的一样,都是脏话,我也翻不清楚)
BNF Big Name Fan (FAN)
BOHICA Bend Over Here It Comes Again (委屈一下,**就来)
BR Bathroom (浴室,是去浴室是缩写)
BRB Be Right Back (就回...这个意思咋这么多啊!?)
BRT Be Right There (就在这~)
BS Big Smile (:D)
BTDT Been There Done That(身在其位,心谋它职----这个不是我翻译的)
BTSOOM Beats The Sh** Out Of Me (把这个**给我弄远点)
BTW By The Way (顺便提一句)
BTWBO Be There With Bells On(就在这里待着)
BWDIK But What Do I Know?(可我是怎么能知道的?)
BWO Black, White or Other (黑,白或者其他什么----猜想是问人种吧)
----------- C -----------
CIAO Goodbye (in Italian)(意大利语再见----很多老外都会意大利语)
CID Consider It Done(鉴于已经完成)
CIO Check It Out (体验一下,和感觉有关系的时候都能用,意义广泛CIS CompuServe Information Service (CIS 都知道是什么吧)
Cof$ Church of Scientology (科学教堂??不明白)
CRAFT Can't Remember a F***ing Thing (记不住这该死的事)CRAWS Can't Remember Anything Worth A Sh** (同上,埋怨自己记性不好)
CSL Can't Stop Laughing(笑到停不下来,不能自己)=大笑
CUL8R See You Later(一会见)
CWYL Chat With You Later (一会再和你聊)
CYA Cover Your Ass (把你的屁股盖上!脏话)
CYL see You Later(一会见)
---------------D--------------
DBEYR Don't Believe Everything You Read (别看到什么都信以为真)DD Due Diligence (勤奋所得,应得之份)
DDD Direct Distance Dial (直线距离,不知道是不是对的)
DETI Don't Even Think It (想都表想)
DGT Don't Go There (别去那,比如单独去挑扎)
DHYB Don't Hold Your Breath (...不要屏住呼吸,...怪怪的)DILLIGAD Do I Look Like I Give A Damn (别象我伤害了你似的,表装无辜)
DILLIGAS Do I Look Like I Give A Sh**(同上)
DKDC Don't Know Don't Care (不了解也就不会关心)
DLTM Don't Lie To Me(表骗我,...这个估计用的上...)
DQYDJ Don't Quit You're Day Job (不要躲懒)
DRIB Don't Read If Busy (好好看清楚)
DYSTSOTT Did You See The Size Of That Thing(你看清楚大小了吗,有一定的引申意义,我也忘记了)
-----------------E--------------------
EG Evil Grin (邪恶的笑,坏笑)
EOM End Of Message (这段完毕)
ESO Equipment Smarter than Operator (人算不如天算,这个是别人翻的)
-----------------F---------------------
F2F Face-to-Face (面对面)
FE Fatal Error (致命错误!)我最怕看到这个
FF&PN Fresh Fields and Pastures New (...和新鲜,重来有关系,很难翻译清楚)
FO F*** Off (脏话,和爬开差不多 [enet62])
FOAF Friend Of A Friend (朋友的朋友)
FTASB Faster Than A Speeding Bullet (比子弹还快)..难道是变速?FTL Faster Than Light (比光还快)....WG
FTTB For The Time Being (存在)
FUBAR F***ed Up Beyond All Recognition (...我找到的时候它就是*** 实在没办法翻译)
FUBB F***ed Up Beyond Belief (意义和上面是一样的)
FUD (Spreading) Fear, Uncertainty, and Disinformation (造谣惑众的)
FWIW For What It's Worth (价值几何)
FYA For Your Amusement (娱乐,玩具,消遣的东西)比如橡皮榔头[enet80] FYI For Your Information(给你带的信息,通知,特指你或者根据你所说的)
FYM For Your Misinformation (错误情报错误通知)
--------------G ---------------
GAL Get A Life (重生,复活)
GG Good Game or Gotta Go (见上)
GIGO Garbage In, Garbage Out (左耳进右耳出)这是我们教授说的,不晓得是不是真的... 错了表怪我怪老师!~
GIWIST Gee, I Wish I'd Said That (看到了!但愿我提醒过你)
GL Good Luck
GLYASDI God Loves You And So Do I (上帝保佑我们)
GMTA Great Minds Think Alike (英雄所见略同)
GNBLFY Got Nothing But Love For You (意会~意会)
GR&D Grinning Running And Ducking ([enet67])
GR8 Great(好极了)
GRRRR "Growling" (咆哮,就是吼人家)
GSOAS Go Sit On A Snake (坐到蛇身上了)[enet79]
GTG Got To Go (得走了)
GTGB Got To Go, Bye (+上个88)
GTGP Got To Go Pee (去...撒尿)
GTH Go To Hell (去死吧脏话,上面是给自己的,这个是对别人说的)GTSY Glad To See Ya (见到你很高兴)
GYPO Get Your Pants Off (....汗把裤子脱了...这[enet80])显然不是取原意反正我是找不到意思了)
----------------H------------------
HAGO Have A Good One (做的好)
HAK Hugs And Kisses (拥吻)
HB Hurry Back (赶回去)
HD Hold (拿着,)让人帮你转东西可以用
HHO1/2K Ha Ha, Only Half Kidding (玩笑)
HHOK Ha Ha, Only Kidding (玩笑)
HIOOC Help! I'm Out of Coffee(+个咖啡)[enet95]
HTH Hope This (That) Helps (需要帮助)
HUA Heads Up Ace (和纸牌中的A有关,但是我一时也想不到)
HUYA Head Up Your A** (特指U)
------------------I----------------
IAC In Any Case (任何情况下〈一般都是自信)
IAE In Any Event (同上,但是不带自信语气)
IANAC I Am Not A Crook (我不是骗子)...汗
IANAL I Am Not A Lawyer (我不是律师)
IBT In Between Technology (技术上来说)
IBTD I Beg To Differ (我恕不同意)委婉客气
IC In Character
IDGAF I Don't Give A F*** (脏话)
IDGI I Don't Get It(我没明白,言下之意是让人家重复一次或者做解
释)很好用的
IDK I Don't Know (我不知道现在多用I HAVE NO IDEA 代替比较有主见...虽然还是表达我不知道的意思...)
IDKY I Don't Know You (我不认识你)
IDST I Didn't Say That (我可没这样说)
IDTS I Don't Think So (我认为不是,我不这样想)
IFAB I Found A Bug (我发现1个BUG 问题这话跟SD说满合适)
IFU I F***ed Up (...郁闷了)
IGGP I Gotta Go Pee (我要去小便)
IIIO Intel Inside, Idiot Outside (INTEL金玉其内,败絮其外...)难道和中文相反?
IIMAD If It Makes An(y) Difference (会有差别么?)
IIRC If I Remember Correctly (如果我没记错)
IIWM If It Were Me (假如是我的话)
ILICISCOMK I Laughed, I Cried, I Spat/Spilt Coffee/Crumbs/Coke On My Keyboard (就是蹂躏键盘的意思)
ILY I Love You (这要翻译么?)
IMHO In My Humble Opinion (委婉,以鄙人之见)汗.. IMNSHO In My Not So Humble Opinion (...我觉得我上面一个翻译的不确切,等待高人)
IMO In My Opinion (依我看)
INMP It's Not My Problem (不是我的错)
INPO In No Particular Order ..
IOH I'm Outta Here (俚语,不了解)
IOW In Other Words (换句话说)
IRL In Real Life (在现实生活中)
ISS I Said So (我说加重语气...)
ITM In The Money (在钱里??)
IYKWIM If You Know What I Mean (假如你明白我的意思)
IYSS If You Say So (假如你这样说的话..)
------------------------J--------------------
J/C Just Checking (只是检验下)
J/K Just Kidding! (开个玩笑,不是真的)
J/W Just Wondering (只是觉得奇怪)
JAFO Just Another F***ing Onlooker (只是个该死的路过的...偶不是说路过的哈)
----------------------K---------------------- KFY Kiss For You (KISS你)
KISS Keep It Simple Stupid (保持傻笑)-。
-|||
KIT Keep In Touch (保持联系)
KMA Kiss My Ass (亲吻PP)><呵呵
KWIM Know What I Mean (知道我是什么意思?)
KYPO Keep Your Pants On (估计是保持你的自尊吧)
L8R Later (晚些时候)
LD Long Distance (长距离)
LDTTWA Let's Do The Time Warp Again (查不到)
LLTA Lots And Lots Of Thunderous Applause (雷鸣般的掌声)LMAO Laughing My Ass Off (笑到屁股掉了...)[enet103] 可能是这样吧
LMK Let Me Know (我要知道)
LOL Laughing Out Loud -or- Lots of Luck (or Love) (这个缩写也太泛滥了吧)
LTIC Laughing 'Til I Cry (笑到我哭)...好怪哦
LTNS Long Time No See (好久不见)
LYL Love Ya Lots (很爱你)
LYLAS Love You Like A Sister (象爱姐妹一般爱你)
LOLI LOLITA (年纪小却很有诱惑力的女生)哎呀我解释不好就是从《lolita》这书里来的意会。
[enet134]
---------------M----------------
MHOTY My Hat's Off To You (大概是致意吧)
MM Market Maker(准备买未上市股票的经济人)一定是取引申意
MorF Male or Female? (公的母的?---- 嘿嘿就是男的女的)
MOTD Message Of The Day (白天的消息)
MOTSS Members Of The Same Sex (同性成员)
MTFBWY May The Force Be With You (意会..)
MWBRL More Will Be Revealed Later (一会就会自然解释,让时间解答一切)
MYOB Mind Your Own Business(管好你自己的事情)
-------------------N------------------
NAK Nursing At Keyboard (看护键盘...)
NAZ Name, Address, Zip (also means Nasdaq) (这个一般是不会用的,问人家名字地址跟查户口似的)
NBD No Big Deal (无伤大雅)
NBIF No Basis In Fact (不是真实情况)
NFI No F***ing Idea (...)
NFW No F***ing Way (...)
NIFOC Nude In Front Of The Computer (裸体上网)=。
=
NM Never Mind (没关系)
NMP Not My Problem (不是我的错)
NOYB None Of Your Business (不关你的事,不要你管)
NP No Problem (没问题)
NQOCD Not Quite Our Class Dear (...惭愧)不知道
NRG Energy (...知道韩国组合都知道这个吧台湾那个专门翻他们歌的连名字都是转来的)
NRN No Reply Necessary (没必要回答)
NYCFS New York City Finger Saluet (查都查不到...不了解)
----------------O---------------
ORZ ...这个是象形一个人跪拜的样子
OAUS On An Unrelated Subject (作为一不相干的主题)..有点业余
OBTW Oh By The Way (哦,顺便说句~)
OIC Oh, I see (哦,我明白了)
OMDB Over My Dead Body (我死也不会让你得逞)就是抖狠OMG Oh My Gosh (糟糕,我的天,GOD的变体,我记得教授说这个词女生和小孩子用的多)
OMIK Open Mouth, Insert Keyboard (把嘴张开把键盘塞进去,估计是说你话多吧)
ONNA Oh No, Not Again (不,又不是)
OOC Out Of Character (角色之外)
OOTB Out Of The Box -or- Out Of The Blue (....不了解,但是意义估计不一样)
OT Off Topic (换个话题)
OTOH On the Other Hand (另一方面)
OWTTE Or Words To That Effect (一言以蔽之)
OZ stands for "Australia" 代表澳大利亚 OZ同时也是绿野仙踪的英文原名(奥兹国)
------------------P----------------
PEBCAK Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard (前面有个一样的)
PIMP Peeing In My Pants (尿裤子,这个词不是缩写的话就是男J的意思,反正不是什么好话)
PITA Pain In The Ass (屁股痛..f6)
PLS Please (请)
PMFJI Pardon Me For Jumping In (我刚刚来,请再说次吧)
PO Piss Off(滚蛋)谁对你说你可表F2哦!
POV Point of View (观点)
------------------R------------------
RBTL Read Between The Lines (不了解...)[enet77]
RL Real Life (现实生活)
RLF Real Life Friend (现实中的朋友)
RMLB Read My Lips Baby (...这话貌似不能随便讲)
RMMM Read My Mail Man! (看我发的信伙计)
RN Right Now! (就现在)
ROTFL Rolling On The Floor Laughing (笑到地上打滚)
ROTFLMAO Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off (直译是笑到在地板上打滚笑到屁股掉了,差不多就是笑得要命)
ROTM Right On The Money (只是因为钱)
RSN Real Soon Now (即将发生)
RTFM Read The F***ing Manual (看这该死的简介,带愤怒)RTK Return To Keyboard (回到电脑前)
RTM Read The Manual (看指南,看简介)
RU Are You? (你是...)
--------------- S-----------------
SBTA Sorry, Being Thick Again (对不起,又挤住了)由于是网路聊天使用的估计是说聊天室人多了吧偶米去过聊天室不清楚……
SH Sh** Happens (倒霉透了又碰上了)
SITD Still In The Dark(还是不明白)
SNAFU Situation Normal, All F***ed Up(....前面是普通后面是...***)它怎么净把脏话*掉?
SOL Sh** Out of Luck (倒霉)
SorG Straight or Gay? (是同志吗?)
SSDD Same Sh** Different Day (** 脏话)
STFU Shut The F*** Up(把**的**闭上)脏话
STM Spank The Monkey(打... 钱??)不了解
STYS Speak To You Soon (马上就和你说)
SUYF Shut Up You Fool (闭嘴白痴)
SWAG Scientific Wild Ass Guess (...可能是语言不同类似鸡同鸭讲吧这个词如果不是缩写就是珍贵物品的意思
SWAK Sent (or Sealed) With A Kiss (以吻封信...浪漫)SWDYT So What Do You Think?(那么,你是怎么想的,你觉得呢?)
-----------------------T ----------------------
TAH Take A Hike (远足)
TANSTAAFL There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch (没有免费的午餐)TARFU Things Are Really F***ed Up .....(*号普遍代表脏话和粗口)TDTM Talk Dirty To Me (说脏话...)怪怪的语境不对的感觉TEOTWAWKI The End Of The World As We Know It (就我们所知道的)
TFN Thanks For Nothin' (还是谢谢)
THX or TX or THKS Thanks (这三个都是谢谢)
TIA Thanks In Advance (先谢了)答应带你任务可以用
TIAIL Think I Am In Love (....[enet74])
TIC Tongue In Cheek (大舌头口吃不清)
TLA Three Letter Acronym (三首字母缩写)
TLGO The List Goes On (名单目录添加完成中)
TM Trust Me(相信我)
TMI Too Much Information (太多信息,看不过来)估计我这个
帖子就是这个样子的拉~ 哎希望偶不是白辛苦。
TMTOWTDI There's More Than One Way To Do It(不止一钟办法,曲线完成目的)
TSR Totally Stuck in RAM (...高人指点)
TTFN Ta Ta For Now(....TA是什么估计是拟声词吧)
TTT That's The Ticket -or- To The Top (这就是关键所在)TTYL Talk To You Later (一会说)
TWHAB This Won't Hurt A Bit (不会造成太大伤害无伤大雅)
TY Thank You (谢谢)
TYVM Thank You Very Much (非常感谢)
-----------------U----------------------
unPC unPolitically Correct (非政治争论)
URYY4M You Are Too Wise For Me (你比我聪明,意会~)
------------------V----------------------
VFM Value For Money (钱的价值)[enet71]
------------------W----------------------
WAG Wild Ass Guess (笨蛋都知道)猜的
WAI What An Idiot (真是个白痴!)
WB Welcome Back (欢迎回来)
WCA Who Cares Anyway (谁在乎啊~)
WDYS What Did You Say? (你怎么看?)
WDYT What Do You Think? (你怎么想/怎么看)
WE Whatever (不论怎么样,有时候有耍赖的意思)
WEG Wicked Evil Grin (恶魔般邪恶的笑)
WG Wicked Grin (坏笑)
WGAFF Who Gives A Flying F*** (....点点点全是* 又是粗口)WIIFM What's In It For Me? (对我有什么好处)
WIT Wordsmith In Training (训练中的语言大师)
WITFITS What in the F*** is this Sh** (...全是*叫我怎么翻![enet97])WOG Wise Old Guy (精明老手)
WRT With Regard To (看着)
WTF What The F***(粗口)
WTG Way To Go! (要做的事情,一定要完成的)
WTSDS Where The Sun Don't Shine (永远不会取否定意义)
WYP What's Your Problem? (你怎么了?)
WYRN What's Your Real Name?(你的真名是?)
WYS Whatever You Say (不管你怎么说)
WYSIWYG What You See Is What You Get(所见即所得)
WYT Whatever You Think (不管你怎么想)
- ----------------------Y------------------------
YA Yet Another
YA yaya Yet Another Ya-Ya (as in yo-yo)
YAFIYGI You Asked For It You Got It (你得到了再问)...不是很确定YDKM You Don't Know Me (你不认识我的)
YGBK You Gotta Be Kiddin' (你一定是开玩笑)
YMMV Your Mileage May Vary (...不了解待指点)
YNK You Never Know (你不明白的)
YOYO You're On Your Own (你自己做主)
YR Yeah Right (是的对)
YSYD Yeah, Sure You Do (是啊,你会的)
YTTT You Telling The Truth? (你说真的?)
YYSSW Yeah Yeah Sure Sure Whatever (应诺,有敷衍的意味)
YW You're Welcome
经常用到的短句:
What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)
Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。
)
How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?)
Just because.(没有别的原因。
)
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。
)
You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。
)
No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。
)
I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。
)
Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
)
I am not available.(我正忙着)
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要)
Never say die.it's a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。
You win some.you lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。
Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。
I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build.她的身材真棒。
You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。
You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。
You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。
You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅
It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。
I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。
You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗?
How long have you known her?你认识她多久了?
It was love at frist sight.一见钟情
I'd bettle hit the books.我要复习功课啦。
a piece of one's mind .直言不讳
He gave me a piece of mind,"Don't shift responsibility onto others."他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。
”
a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活
The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and dog life.这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
a dog's life 潦倒的生活
The man lived a dog's life.这个人生活潦倒。
A to Z 从头至尾
I know that from A to Z. 我很了解这件事。
above somebody 深奥
Well,this sort of talk is above me.我不懂你们在讲什么。
all ears 全神贯注地倾听着
When you tell Mary some gossip,she is all ears.跟Mary讲一些小道消息,她会听地仔仔细细。
all the more 更加,益发
You'll be all the better for a holiday.度一次假,对你会更有好处。
all dressed up 打扮得整整齐齐
She is all dressed up and nowhere to go.她打扮得整整齐却无处炫耀。
all in all 总的说来;最心爱的东西
The daughter is all in all to him.女儿是他的无价宝。
all out 竭尽全力
They went all out.他们鼓足了干劲。
all over 全部结束;浑身,到处
Glad,it is all over.这事全部结束了,好得很。
I'm wet all over.我浑身都湿了。
all set 准备就绪
He is all set for an early morning start.他已做好清晨出发的一切准备。
all you have to do 需要做得是
All you have to do is to calm yourself down and wait for the good news.你需要做得是静下心来等好消息。
as easy as falling of a log /as easy as snapping your fingers /as easy as ABC 容易得很
To me,a good story teller,it would be as easy as falling of a log.
对我来说,讲个故事还不是随手拈来。
as busy as a bee 非常忙
Mum is always as busy as a bee in the moring.妈妈每天早上都忙得不可开。