关于服务员和顾客英语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

关于服务员和顾客英语对话
英语学科作为一门语言教学,不仅仅是语言知识的学习以及技能的掌握,更应该是两种语言与文化之间的对话教学。

今天店铺整理了一些关于服务员和顾客英语对话,欢迎阅读!
服务员和顾客英语对话一
服务员:
Are you ready to order now?
您准备好点餐了吗? 外语学习教材
迈克:
Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.
是的.给我来点儿色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.
服务员:
How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?
牛肉怎么做呢?你比较喜欢生的.中等熟度的.还是完全熟的牛排?
迈克:
Well-done.
完全熟的. 外语学习考试
服务员:
Sure. Do you want to drink anything?
好的.您要喝点什么吗?
迈克:
Do you have coffee or tea?
你们这儿有咖啡或者茶吗?
服务员:
Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?
是的.我们都有.您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶?
迈克:
Iced tea, please.
来杯冰茶.谢谢.
服务员和顾客英语对话二
Waiter(W):Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?
Guest(G):Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.我是Johnson.。

W:This way,please,Mr.Johnson.Here is your table.Is this all right?
这边请,Johnson.先生。

这是你的座位,可以吗?
G:Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.谢谢,非常好。

W:My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。

(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗?先生女士。

G:No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。

你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?
W:How much would you spend?你大概消费多少钱呢?
G:I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。

W:Yes,sir.Would you like shrimps with tomato,fried prawns, Peking Duck ,sweet and sour boneless pork, red-cooked eggplant, Steamed mandarin fish and fish balls soup鱼丸汤?Six dishes and one soup,is that all right?
好的,先生,你想要茄汁虾仁、油焖大虾,北京片皮鸭,古老(咕噜)肉,红烧茄子、清蒸桂花鱼和鱼丸汤,六菜一汤,可以吗?
G:It sounds very nice,thank you.We’ll take them all.
听起来不错,谢谢。

我们全要了。

W:Would you like something to drink?需要点些喝吗?
G:Yes,two beers and one orange squash,please.
要的,两听啤酒和一杯橙汁。

(After some time)过了一段时间
W:Is everything all right?菜肴还可口吗?
G:It’s delicious.非常美味
W:Would you like anything else?还要些别的吗?
G:Yes.I think we’ll have some dessert now.Could you tell us what you’ve got?
是的,我想我们现在要一些甜品,可以告诉我们你们都有哪些甜点吗?
W:We have pancake,pie,pudding,ice-cream,fruit…
我们有煎饼、派、布丁、冰淇淋、水果
G:Two apple pies and one hot cake.And what have you got in the way of ice-cream?
两个苹果派、煎薄饼、你们的冰淇淋都有什么口味的?
W:We have ice-cream of all flavors such as vanilla,double flavour,red bean and pineapple sundaes.
冰淇淋有香草味,复合口味,红豆味,波萝圣代.
G:Please bring us one vanilla ice-cream and two pineapple sundaes.
请给我们一个香草冰淇淋和两个菠萝圣代.
W:Would you like some fruit?.
需要一些水果吗?
G:Have you got fresh lychees?你们有新鲜的荔枝吗?
W:I am sorry,but it is out of season now.May I suggest fresh pine-apples?
很抱歉,但现在过季了,我建议新鲜的菠萝可以吗?
G:No,thanks.不用,谢谢。

W:All right,I’ll be back soon.好的,马上就来。

服务员和顾客英语对话三
A:Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
早上好,先生,有什么可以为您服务的?
B:I'm due to check out tomorrow, but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.
我明天应该结账,但是我还想再住两天。

A:Could I have your name and room number?
我可以问一下您的姓名和房间号吗?
B:Tom Black in Room 207.
汤姆·布莱克,207房间。

A:Please wait a moment, Mr. Black. I'll have to check the reservation records... I'm sorry, but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today. They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.
请稍等,布莱克先生。

我得查一下预订记录……对不起,今天我们要接待几个旅行团。

他们预定了10层的所有房间。

B:What can be done then?
那怎么办呢?
A:If you don't mind transferring to another room, we may manage it for you. We usually have cancellations or no-shows.
如果您愿意搬到另外一个房间住,我们可以为您安排一下。

我们通常会有取消的预订或者没有来的客人。

B:That's quite all right. Thank you.
那太好了,谢谢你。

A:It's my pleasure.
愿意为您服务。

相关文档
最新文档