Nikita.S01E16

相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
可以用于治疗毒瘾
that's used to treat opiate addiction.
这能缓解她毒瘾发作的症状
It will ease her withdrawal symptoms
还能消除吸毒的欲望
and remove any cravings.
我要全程待在这里
And I'll be here the entire time
Are you in some kind of trouble?
我是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
I am Alexandra Udinov,
这是你罪有应得
and this is your reward.
我要给你注射点镇痛剂
I'm going to give you some methadone
以缓解你毒瘾发作的症状
Sublevel six, off the service hallway.
-"聊天"[暗号] -命令行程序
- Chat. - Shell program.
密码为X899
Code x-8-9-9.
你从哪里得到的
Where did you get that?
艾丽克丝醒醒吧
Come on, Alex. Wake up.
又或者在合适的条件下
Or, under the right circumstances,
他们能看见我暗示的画面
they can see visions I suggest to them.
你这是借戒毒的幌子行审问之实
So you're using rehab to run an interrogation.
但是那里不再安全了
But it's not safe anymore.
会有人来偷走它
People are coming to steal it.
你得找出来转移藏匿点
You have to find it and move it.
你是...
You're--
我是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
我不喜欢这个地方
我想回家
正浮现出整个世界
Inside her head right now.
我虽然看不见画面
I can't see it.
可她在梦中说的话
But everything she says in there
会一字不落地在这里吐露
She'll say out here.
她说话的对象可能是任何人
She could be speaking with anyone.
好吧我们不知道那帮俄国佬给她灌了什么药
Okay, so we don't know what the Russians even gave her,
而现在你又在用另一种药来套她的话吗
and you're pumping her full of another drug?
伊博格碱是一种致幻剂
Ibogaine is a hallucinogen
我就可以为我的家人报仇雪恨
I could get revenge for my family.
她有事隐瞒
She's hiding something.
我非常清楚在与谁为敌
I know exactly who I'm dealing with.
你是泽特洛夫的继承人
You are the heir to Zetrov,
认真练习你的英语
Practice your English.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
是你把我带来这里的
You put me here.
这个地方不安全
This is not a safe place.
有人在找你
People are looking for you.
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔你知不知道...
Michael, do you recognize th--
艾丽克丝
Alex...
想象你正走在一条长廊中
I want you to imagine you're walking down a long corridor.
一切都那么熟悉
It seems familiar.
带我去见阿曼达
To Amanda.
她想知道我的底细
She's trying to find out who I am.
我得阻止她
I have to stop her.
醒醒
Wake up.
她现在清醒了
She's conscious now.
还深受伊博格碱[抗抑郁药]的影响
And fully under the influence of ibogaine.
你父亲尼古拉·乌迪诺夫
the billion-dollar empire built by your father,
建立的那座辉煌帝国的继承人
Nikolai Udinov.
你是在找这个吗
Looking for this, right?
说实话就给你
Give me the truth.
你惹上了什么麻烦吗
艾丽克丝你有秘密哦
你一直对我隐瞒你的那些秘密
You have been keeping those secrets from me.
我要你好好回想一下那些秘密是什么
I want you to think about what those secrets are.
在你意识中把它们想象为
Imagine them in your mind
to help ease your withdrawal symptoms.
但首先我要问你几个问题
But first, I just have a few questions to ask you.
"深井"[暗号]
Silo.
逃离"组织"的秘密通道
Backdoor out of Division.
地下六层工作通道的末端
一种视听影像
as objects you can see and hear.
是阿曼达
That's Amanda.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你的回忆开始涌现了
You're starting to remember.
我被灌药了
I was drugged.
我记得迈克尔带我回"组织"
I remember Michael brought me back to Division.
Patients experience a sort of waking dream state.
多数病人会重现生命中的创伤性事件
Most people replay traumatic life events
或者是看见代表内心最深处恐惧的画面
or see visions representing their deepest fears.
Not from me.
醒醒记住
Wake up. Remember.
惠特菲尔德不是一个秘密
Whitfield. Not a secret.
大脑活动一切正常
Brain activity looks good.
你好艾丽克丝
Hello, Alex.
谁是惠特菲尔德是你的朋友吗
Who is Whitfield? Is he a friend?
我知道一个出去的秘密通道
I know a secret way out.
快点快点跟上
Come on, come on. Keep up.

Come on.
快跟上
Come on, keep up.
她在对谁说话
Who's she talking to?
现在她的脑中
There's a whole world going on
快我得带你离开这里
Come on, I have to get you out of here.
别出声
Shh, shh.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.

No.
是她
It's her.
她来了
She's coming.
你无法阻止她
And you can't stop her.
听着
Listen.
或者发现你是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫
Or that you're Alexandra Udinov.
任何一个暴露了都会让你小命难保
Either secret will get you killed.
那你的那些秘密呢
What about your secrets?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
I can't give you all the answers.
一旦你打入了
Once you're inside--
打入了"组织"内部我只有靠自己我知道
Inside Division, I'm on my own, I know.
我只要出一点差错他们就会发现我是内鬼
I make one mistake, and they find out I'm the mole.
你从前来过这里
You've been here before.
你在寻找某些东西
You're looking for something.
被你藏起来的东西
Something you've hidden.
是关于你过去的秘密
It's a secret about your past.
你藏得非常隐秘
You've hidden it very well.
Why are you asking me about Whitfield?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么要考我那些无关紧要的问题
Why are you quizzing me on things that don't matter?
那个命令行程序已经没用了
The shell program is gone.
我这是一箭双雕
I'm multi-tasking.
艾丽克丝对她的过去有所隐瞒
Alex is hiding something about her past.
从她被招进来起就一直避而不谈
She has been from the moment we recruited her.
好吧这是你查明真相的机会喽
我知道是谁杀害了你的双亲
I know who killed your parents.
他们叫"组织"这个秘密机构
They're called Division, a black ops program
如今已变得不听将令
that has now gone rogue.
如果我打入内部
But if I was on the inside,
很好
Good.
用药对象清醒的时候
This process works much better
这个过程会更顺利
when the subject is lucid.
我们会听到她说出的完整的句子
Instead of a word here or there,
而不是只听到几个含糊的词而已
we'll get full sentences.
惠特菲尔德
Whitefield?
惠特菲尔德对惠特菲尔德
- Whitfield. - Right, Whitfield.
如果"组织"知道了他怎么办
What if Division found out about him?
艾丽克丝记住
Come on, Alex, remember.
你为什么要问我惠特菲尔德的事
你一直不想提起的那些个秘密
Your secrets, the ones that you don't want to talk about.
迈克尔丹尼瑞安欧文
Michael, Daniel, Ryan, Owen.
甚至还有给你这个房子的人
Even the guy who gave you this place.
亲自监控她的治疗进展
to personally monitor her progress.
因为你格外在乎她对吗
Because you care that much, right?
伊博格碱有一个很有趣的副作用
Ibogaine has an interesting side effect.
病人会经历一种迷幻状态
记住
Remember.
我醒着的
I am awake.
我只是精疲力尽了
I'm just exhausted.
我觉得我好像被灌药了
I feel like I've been drugged.
你从哪里得到的那个标志
Where the hell did you get that symbol?
我不能告诉你所有的答案
Well, this is your chance to find out.
用铁棒撬开人家的潜意识
By taking a crowbar to her subconscious.
"组织"的特工不得有任何秘密
Division agents don't get to keep secrets.
wenku.baidu.com不能对我有所隐瞒
相关文档
最新文档