小学生关于健康的英语手抄报

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

小学生关于健康的英语手抄报

导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《小学生关于健康的英语手抄报》的内容,具体内容:小学生常常做关于健康的手抄报,一些提醒人们健康的标语,下面是我整理的一些用英语告诉大家的手抄报内容,希望大家有所收获:关于英语对话-健康知识Two colleagues,...

小学生常常做关于健康的手抄报,一些提醒人们健康的标语,下面是我整理的一些用英语告诉大家的手抄报内容,希望大家有所收获:

关于英语对话-健康知识

Two colleagues, Bill and Mary, are having lunch in their office cafeteria.

比尔和玛丽是同事,他们正在公司的自助餐厅吃午餐。

Mary: I cant believe my eyes, Bill. Are you having a salad for lunch? No hamburger?

玛丽:比尔,我真不敢相信我的眼睛。你午餐只吃沙拉?不吃汉堡?

Bill:Get used to it, Mary. Im off burgers for good. Most fast food is loaded with sodium.

比尔:玛丽,你得开始习惯喽。我已经决定永远不吃汉堡了。大部分快餐,钠的含量都很高。

Mary: I know. But why your sudden interest in lessening your salt intake?

玛丽:这我知道。但你为什么突然想减少盐的摄取量?

Bill:My doctor says I should cut back on sodium-rich foods to lower my blood pressure.

比尔:医生说我必须少吃高钠盐的食物以降低血压。

Mary: Do you have hypertension? I would have thought you were too young.

玛丽:你有高血压?你还这么年轻。

Bill:Actually, my blood pressure isnt that high yet, but they say it increases with age.

比尔:事实上我的血压也没有那么高,但据说血压会随年龄的增长而增高。

Mary: Well, Im glad youre starting to pay more attention to your diet.

玛丽:啊,真高兴看到你开始比较注意饮食了。

Bill:I want to lower my risk of heart attack and stroke, too.比尔:我也想降低得心脏病和中风的危险。

Mary: So do I. Thats why Ive been trying to lower my cholesterol level.

玛丽:我也是,这就是为什么我一直想降低胆固醇指数的原因。

Bill:Ive noticed youve been munching4 away on lots of fruits and vegetables recently.

比尔:我注意到你最近大吃蔬菜水果。

Mary: Thats right. I could stand to lose a few pounds, too.

玛莉:没错。这样我还可以减掉几磅。

Bill:In that case, you should come to my health club with me.比尔:既然如此,你应该跟我一起去健身俱乐部。

Mary: Youve joined a health club? I would never have dreamed that youd take something like this so seriously.

玛丽:你参加健身俱乐部了?我做梦也没想到你会这样认真对待一件事。 Bill:So, how about it? Can you tear yourself away from the TV tonight?

比尔:怎么样?你舍得不看今晚的电视吗?

Mary: Why not? If you can break your unhealthy eating habits, I can surely break a sweat.

玛丽:为什么不呢?你都可以改正不良饮食习惯,我流点汗又何妨?内容如上,设计如下图:

相关文档
最新文档