常用英语句型

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

前台常用英语

1、请稍等,我查一下是否有空房。

Just a moment, please. Let me check if there is a room available.

2、我们明天有单人房。We have a single room for tomorrow.

3、很抱歉,单人房全部预订出去了,双人房可以吗?

I’m sorry , single rooms are fully booked. Would you like a double room?

4、抱歉,但酒店那天客满。I’m sorry, but the hotel is full on that date.

5、一间房每晚是**元,包含早餐。It’s**Yuan per room per night, including breakfast.

6、先生,我们对团体预订提供**优惠。We offer**percent discount for a group reservation, sir.

7、一般散客只打()折,如果您需要()间以上,我们会考虑提供优惠。

We usually offer the walk-in guest a ( ) discount.

But the discount can be considered if you want more than ( ) rooms.

8、是否太贵了,这样好吗?我马上请示经理,争取给您更优惠的价格。

Is it too expensive for you? Let me speak to my manager and try to give you a better price.

9、您打算住多久?How many nights would you like to stay?

10、女士,给哪位预订的?Who is the reservation for, madam?

11、怎么拼写?How do you spell it, sir?

12、您可以写信,或通过电话、传真、电子邮件预订房间,我们会根据情况给予答复。You can make a room reservation by correspondence, telephone, fax, or email. We’ll reply according to the situation.

13、详情,请与销售部联络,电话是833、858。

For further information, please call the Sales & Marketing Dept. The extension is 833、858 14、我们已为您做好记录,请您在到来的前一天打电话、发传真或电子邮件通知我们确认一下具体时间。

We have taken note of that. Please confirm the date by telephone, fax or email the day before your arrival.

15、先生,谢谢您的电话。希望早日见到您。

Thank you for calling, Mr. Smith. Good-bye. We look forward to having you with us soon.

16、请问哪位买单?Who will pay the bill?

17、请您先到那边付一下订金。Please pay the deposit over there first.

18、服务费恕不打折。There is not any discount for service charge.

19、公司付所有的费用吗?Is the company going to cover all the expenses?

20、对不起,先生,标准双人房已经住满了,您看贵宾双人房可以吗?

Sorry, sir. All standard double rooms are full. What about VIP double rooms?

21、对不起,所有的房间都客满了。Sorry, all our rooms are full.

22、很抱歉,大部分房间都客满了,现在只有套房。套房包括客厅、卧室(双床)和浴室,房价是。。。元,先住一个晚上,好吗?

Sorry, most of the rooms are occupied. Now, we only have some suites. A suite includes a sitting-room, a bed-room (with two beds) and a bathroom. The rate is 。。。Yuan. How about

taking a suite for tonight?

23、请凭房卡和押金单至前台退房。

Please go to the Front Desk with your room key card and deposit receipt when you check out. 24、客人可凭欢迎卡在店内签章消费,账入房费,须客人本人的签名方才有效。

With the welcome card, the guest can sign the bill in our hotel. The cost will be added to the room account, but it only be accepted with the same signature as that on the welcome card. 25、根据酒店规定,您要付续住房间的房租。

Sorry, as the hotel policy, you have to pay the extension of your stay.

26、您要付全价。You have to pay the full charge.

27、请问,您最近一次的入境口岸和日期是—?

Excuse me, what’s your latest entry port and date?

28、我们有不同种类的房间:标准房、贵宾房、豪华套房、总统房。

We have different types of rooms: standard rooms, VIP room, deluxe suites, presidential suite.

29、同类房间里的设备都是一样的。The facilities in rooms of same type are the same.

30、商务客房配有电脑。There’s a computer in every executive room.

31、如果您想延迟到下午4点退房,请和大堂副理联系,电话是22。

If you want a late check-out at 4:00 pm, please contact with the AM, the extension is 22.

32、前台收银处和房间内均有提供免费私人保险箱,您可以将贵重物品寄存在保险箱内,以免丢失。

A safety deposit box is offered both in the front cashier’s counter and your room without charge.. You can deposit your valuables there.

33、如果您需要开通长途电话,能否麻烦您下来预付一下电话押金?

Would you please pay the telephone deposit first, if you want to make an I.D.D call from your room?

34、酒店提供有传真和英特网服务,您可到商务中心,好吗?

We have fax and Internet service in our hotel. Would you please go to the business center?

35. 你想要什么样的房间?Which kind of room would you prefer?

36. 请问你贵姓?May I have your name?

37. 请填写一下这张表格。Could you please fill in the form?

38. 请在这里签个名。Please sign your name here.

39. 请出示你的护照, 以便我们填写你的护照号码和入境口岸。

May I have your passport please so that I can fill in your visa number and place of entry?

40. 需要带你到房间去吗?May we show you to your room?

相关文档
最新文档