[外贸英语]询盘的英语对话(精)
外贸英语之--询盘
1.I’d like to place an order for some tea with you.我想从贵公司订购一些茶叶2. I’m very much interested in this new product。
我对这一新产品很感兴趣。
3. I’d like to order ten sets of machine tools。
我打算订购十台机床。
4.I wonder if you supply toys.不知贵公司是否供应玩具。
5. Can I have a list of your products? 能否给我一份贵公司的产品目录。
6.We are ready to supply green tea and black tea。
我们即将供应绿茶和红茶。
7.I think you may be interested in our new product。
我想贵公司可能会对我们的新产品感兴趣。
8.We manufacture various types of machine tools。
我们生产各种型号的机床。
9.I don’t know which toy you’d like to order。
不知贵公司想订哪种玩具。
10.This is our latest catalogue。
这是我们的最新商品目录。
11.Please quote 40 tons of steels FOB Shanghai。
请报四十吨钢材到上海(离岸价)12.Please quote ten cases of green tea CIF New Y ork,including 5% commission。
请报十箱绿茶到纽约(到岸价),包括5%的佣金。
13.The market for this commodity is on a rising trend。
该商品行情看涨。
14.Please place your order as soon as possible。
关于询盘的英语对话
关于询盘的英语对话外贸业务员多少会接触到询盘,尤其是接触国外的业务员写的函件也是英文的。
下面就由店铺为大家带来询盘涵英语对话,希望大家能有所收获。
询盘英语对话1A customer wants to make an inquiry about the printed pure silk scarves. Now Steven is taking about it with the customer.一客户想要对印花真丝围巾询一下价,现在史蒂文正和该客户谈论此事。
Customer:We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, so could you introduce us your prices?客户:我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?Steven:Thank you for inquiring. But your enquiry is too vague to reply.史蒂文:谢谢询价。
但您的询盘不明确,我无法答复。
Customer:Please send us your best offer and state payment terms and time of shipment.客户:请向我们报最优价,并说明支付条件和装运期。
Steven:Ok. I need to discuss it with our manager. We'll let you have our firm offer next week.史蒂文:好的。
我要和我们的经理商量一下。
下星期我们就向你们发实盘。
Customer:I'm waiting. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.客户:我等您的报价,请早日发盘不甚感谢。
Steven:Ok. I will reply to you as soon as possible.史蒂文:好。
外贸英语函电的询盘及回复
外贸英语函电的询盘及回复第一步:发送询盘Dear [Supplier's Name],1. Product Specifications: Please provide detailed specifications, such as dimensions, materials used, and any other relevant information or certifications.2. Price: Kindly provide your price list, including any available discounts for bulk orders or long-term cooperation.3. Minimum Order Quantity: Please let us know your minimum order quantity, as well as any requirements or restrictions.Additionally, if you have any catalogs, brochures, or samples available, we would greatly appreciate receiving them to better understand the quality and features of your products.Thank you for your attention, and we await your prompt response.Yours sincerely,[Your Name][Your Position][Your Contact Information]第二步:回复询盘Dear [Your Name],Thank you for your inquiry regarding our products. We are pleased to provide you with the requested information and hope that our offerings meet your requirements. Please find below the details you have requested:1. Product Specifications:- Dimensions: [Provide exact measurements]- Materials Used: [Specify the materials used]- Certifications: [If applicable, list any relevant certifications or quality assurance]2. Price:3. Minimum Order Quantity:Thank you for considering us as your potential supplier. We look forward to the possibility of working together and establishing a mutually beneficial business relationship.Yours sincerely,[Supplier's Name][Supplier's Position][Supplier's Contact Information]第三步:询盘回复和商务洽谈Dear [Supplier's Name],We would like to request samples of the following products for further examination and evaluation:1. Product 1: [Provide product name and description]2. Product 2: [Provide product name and description]Thank you once again for your prompt attention and cooperation.Yours sincerely,[Your Name][Your Position][Your Contact Information]第四步:邮寄样品Dear [Your Name],We appreciate your interest in our products and your intention to evaluate their quality further. Please find below the details regarding the sample shipment:1. Sample Costs: The samples requested are available at a cost of [Specify the cost per unit] per piece. The total cost for the requested samples, including shipping charges, amounts to [Specify the total cost].2. Payment: Kindly arrange the payment through [Specify your preferred payment method, such as bank transfer or PayPal].Please confirm your agreement to the aforementioned terms, as well as the shipping details and payment method. Upon receipt of your confirmation and payment, we will expedite the shipment process.Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to receiving your confirmation and initiating the sample delivery.Yours sincerely,[Supplier's Name][Supplier's Position]。
外贸询盘跟进用英语回答10篇对话
问是否接到询盘1.是A:hello, this is ***. may i speak to ****?B:***speakingA:i am *** from yiwu juzhi jewelry factory,i send a quote to you on ** june,have you received it?B:yesA:how you feel about our quotation,your any comment we are very appreciate.B:the price is high.A:could you tell me your target price,we will do our best effort reach your target price and guarantee high quality.A:ok,i will think about it.B:thank you very much,you can contact me any time.And I'll keep contact you too,pls be patient with me.A:thanksB:goodbye.2.否A:hello, this is ***. may i speak to ****?B:***speakingA:i am *** from yiwu juzhi jewelry factory,i send a quote to you on ** june,have you received it?B:sorry,i haven't received your quoteA:ok,i will send the quote to you later,pls check your email.and chould you kindly tell me how you feel about our quote,i will be very appreciate. B:okA:thanks,I'll be looking forwad to hearing from you.Good-bye.3.客户不在a:hello, this is ****. may i speak to ****?b:yes,one moment please. i'll get her for you.a: thank you.b: i'm sorry, she's not at her room right now.a:(有急事时要手机号码表达方法: It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?)b:*********(没有)a:oh, i'll call her again. It's kind of you.bye(thanks you too,bye)问客人是否收到货物4.是A:hello, this is ***. may i speak to ****?B:***speakingA:i am *** from yiwu juzhi jewelry factory,i send products to you on ** june,have you received it?B:yes.A:great,so how you think about our products,your any comment we are appreciate.B:your products are ok,but the quality is not as good as i expect. A:thanks your comment,we will improve our quality next time.hope we can have a long cooperation.B:yes,we will do more business in the future.A:great, have a cordial working relationship,goodbye5.已经买过货物,一段时间没有新单A:hello, this is ***. Is that ****?B:***SpeakingA:i am *** from yiwu juzhi jewelry factory,You have bought 100pcs gold plated rings from us.do you remember me?B:yesA:do you sale well,how your customers think about our products,welcome your any advise.Our factory will try our best to satisfy each client. B:thanks,your products' quality not bad,but i expect you can do better next time.A:thanks your advice,we will improve,and do better and better.may i know which kind of jewelry is your main business?B:rings and earringsA:all styles?B:yes,but i prefer The European style.A:ok.i get it.i will recommend some styles to you,and when we have new product i will send them by email.B:thanks,i always look for new jewelry for my shop.A:that's great,thanks for your time,goodbye6.客户不回复邮件A:this is *** may I speak to ****?B:*** speakingA:Hello ***,I calling to you want to know have you received my last email? B:YesA:can you tell me how do you think about it ?B:It's...A:ok,Pls send me a eamilB:OKA:Thank you7.催客户打钱发货A.hello,this is ***,can I speak to ****?B.yes,****speaking.A.hi,dear ***,this is ***,I call you for the order,your goods areready,and we will send them to you,but we still not received your balance, So I want to confirm when you can make it.B.thank you for you calling,I will arrange it right now!A.thank you ,dear ***,and when we received the balance,we will arrange the shipment,if you make the payment,let me know,ok?Thank you again,bye!B.ok,bye!8.请客人确认样品A.hello,this is ***,can I speak to ****?B.yes,pls speaking.A.hi,dear ***,this is ***,I call you for the order sample,your sample have prepared,and I have send the picture to your email,pls check it ,and if it is ok,we will arrange the bulk goods produce,and if there are somewhere to modify,pls kinly let me know,and we will modify the sample as you request,ok?B.ok,thank you for your calling,I will check my email now,and I will send you my decision,ok?A.thank you dear***,and I am waiting your email!B.ok.thank you too,bye.A.bye.9.给客人推荐新品A.hello,this is ***,can I speak to ****?B.yes,pls speakingA.hi,dear ***,this is ***,I call you to tell you that we have some new design ,and they sell good now,so I send the style to you,hope you like it too,if you have any question,let me know,ok?B.ok,thank you for your good news,if we like it,we will let you know,ok?A.ok.i have send them to your email,you can check it,thank you for your time,Bye!A.bye,best wishes to you.10.订单过程中出现问题A.hello,this is ***,can I speak to ****?B.yes, ***speakingA. .hi,dear ***,this is ***,I call you to tell you details about the order we are producing now.the material of the goods have some trouble,we have ordered from the material from the factory,but they told me today they will delay the delivery time,so I am afraid we will delay 3days send the goods to you,I am sorry about that,but hope you can understand us!B.it is a bad news,but we hope you can send the goods as soon as you can ,ok?A.ok,thank you for your understand,we will do our best to meet your needs,ok?B.ok,thank you for your honest,bye A.bye。
外贸英语---客户询盘常见对话(一)
外贸英语---客户询盘常见对话(一)
外贸英语---客户询盘常见对话(一)
客户---How much for this item? 这款多少钱?
我方--- How many pcs would you like? 你想要多少数量?
You know, the price varies with the quantity you purchase. 要知道,价格随着你采购量而变化
And could you pls tell me the specs for the item you want?
同时,你能否告诉我你要的产品的规格?
客户---Can you send the quote to my email? 你能把报价发到我的邮箱吗?
客户--- How many colors are available? 有几个颜色可以选?
---- How many pcs can a 40ft container fit in? 1个40尺柜能装多少?----- Any discount? 能便宜点吗?
我方--- Could you please send me the artwork for the logo in PDF or AI format?
能发我PDF 或者AI 格式的logo 设计稿吗?
我方--- We will deliver all the 3500 pcs 25 days after we receive 30% deposit.
我们会再收到30% 定金后25天发出全部3500 件货。
国际贸易询盘范文英文
国际贸易询盘范文英文含译文Subject: Inquiry for [Product/Service]主题:关于[产品/服务]的询盘Dear [Supplier's Name],亲爱的[供应商名称],I hope this email finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am the [Your Position] of [Your Company], a [Your Industry] company based in [Your Location].希望这封邮件能找到你时一切安好。
我是[你的名字],是[你的公司]的[你的职位],我们是一家位于[你的位置]的[你的行业]公司。
I am writing to inquire about your [specific product or service]. We are interested in [details about the product/service], and we believe that your company may be able to provide the quality and reliability we are looking for.我写信是为了询问你们的[具体产品或服务]。
我们对[产品/服务的详细信息]感兴趣,我们相信你们公司可能能够提供我们所寻找的质量和可靠性。
Could you please provide us with the following information:请你提供以下信息:1. Product/Service Details:- [Detailed description of the product or service]- [Specifications, if applicable]- [Pricing information, including any available discounts]产品/服务详细信息:- [产品或服务的详细描述]- [规格,如果适用]- [价格信息,包括任何可用的折扣]2. Order Quantity:- [Expected order quantity]订购数量:- [预期的订单数量]3. Delivery Terms:- [Preferred delivery terms, such as FOB, CIF, etc.]- [Estimated delivery time]交货条款:- [首选的交货条款,如FOB、CIF等]- [预计交货时间]4. Payment Terms:- [Preferred payment terms]付款条款:- [首选的付款条款]5. Sample Availability:- [Is it possible to obtain a sample?]- [Sample cost and delivery time]样品是否可用:- [是否可以提供样品?]- [样品成本和交货时间]We appreciate your prompt attention to this inquiry and look forward to the possibility of establishing a long-term business relationship with your company.感谢您对这次询盘的迅速关注,期待与贵公司建立长期的商业关系。
外贸英语:有关询盘的语句表达(精)
外贸英语:有关询盘的语句表达1.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.2.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.3.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.4.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.5.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .6.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.7.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.8.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.9.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month.10.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.11.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotationfor this product.12.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.13. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.14.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.15. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.。
询盘(Inquiry)--外贸常用英语系列-外贸英语
询盘(Inquiry)--外贸常⽤英语系列1. What is it in particular you're interested in?你对哪些产品感兴趣?2. I'm interested in your bicycles.我对你们的⾃⾏车感兴趣。
3. I think they will find a ready market in Malaysia.我觉得它们在马来西亚会很有销路。
4. I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Rotterdam.我想请你们报⿅特丹到岸价的。
5. Thank you for your inquiry.谢谢你的询价。
6. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?为了便于我⽅提出报价,能否请你谈谈你⽅需求的数量?7. We wish to place an order with your corporation for 5,0000 bicycles.我们希望向贵公司订购5,0000辆⾃⾏车。
8. Could you give me an indication of the price?你们提出⼀个估计价格好吗?9. Here are our F.O.B. price lists. The final prices are subject to our confirmation.这是我们离岸价的价⽬单,最后价格以我⽅确认为准。
10. We'd like to know what you can offer in this line as well as sales, such as mode of payment, delivery, discount, etc. 我们想了解⼀下你们在这⽅⾯的供货能⼒、付款、装运和折扣等销售条件。
外贸口语对话模板询盘
伦敦某公司的冯小姐到某茶厂询问有关乌龙茶Oolong tea的价格。
谢小姐接待了她。
A:I’m glad to have the opportunity to visit your corporation .I hope we can do business together.有机会拜访贵公司,我感到很荣幸。
希望能与贵公司共同合作。
B:It’s a great pleasure to meet you, Miss Feng.I believe you have seen our teas in the tea factory ,What is it in particular you’re interested in?冯小姐,很高兴与您会面。
相信您已在茶厂参观了我们的茶,请您谈谈对那些产品感兴趣?A:I’m interested in your oolong tea,green tea,scented tea and health protection tea .I’ve seen your teas and studied your catalogues.I think this teas will find a ready market in London.Here’s a list of requirements.我对你们的乌龙茶、绿茶、花茶和保健茶感兴趣。
在看了你们的茶叶和目录后,我觉得这些商品在伦敦会很有销路。
这是询价单。
B:Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?谢谢您的询价。
为了便于我方报价,能否请您谈谈贵方需求的数量?A:I’will do that.Meanwhile ,Could you give me an indication of the price?行。
(完整版)询盘英语对话
A: Good morning. I am Mr.sky, the Import manager of ocean company . I just received your new catalog, and I'm wondering if we can get a sample of one of your productsB: yes,here you are。
B: You seem to be interested in our new products. Would you like to know more about it?你似乎对我们的新产品感兴趣,你想更了解这件产品吗A: oh,yes,What kind of material is the Women’s dresse made of?B: This is genuine silk . Our Women’s dresses are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.这是真丝材质的,我们的连衣裙是用统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料.A: Do you have this in a different color?B: Besides red and white, there were yellow ones. What do you think of our products除了红色和白色,还有黄色。
你觉得我们产品怎么样?A: I think they are fashionable and suit Chinese women well, too. If they are of high quality and the prices are reasonable, we’ll purchase large quantities of them. Will you please quote us a price? 我认为这些连衣裙的款式不仅时髦,而且很适合中国妇女穿着。
外贸英语询盘与回复范文必背
敬启者:我们对贵公司的XL/3滤水器很感兴趣。
如果我们订30台这款滤水器,费用怎么算呢?贵方是否能提供折扣?如果可以,请贵方说明详细的折扣率。
另外, 该款产品的保质期为多长时间?您收到我们订单后多久可以发货?盼早日回复呈上!原文8Dear sir:Thank you for inquiring about our XL/3 water purifier. The answers to your questions are as follows:1. The cost per unit(if your ordered 30 units) would be HK$2,500.2. The guarantee is for one year from the date of purchase.3. We could deliver within 10 days upon receipt of your order.4. Unfortunately, we can not give a discount, because this is a new model. Please let us know if we can be of further help.Sincerely yours,译文8敬启者:谢谢您对我们公司生产的XL / 3滤水器的咨询。
您所提问题的答案如下:1。
单位价格(如果贵方的订购数量为30台)为港币2500元。
2。
保质期为一年,时间从购买之日算起。
3。
我们能在收到您订单后的十天之内发货。
4。
很遗憾,我们不能提供折扣,因为这是新款的滤水器。
如果我们能进一步帮到您,请随时联系我们。
呈上!43原文9Dear Mrs. Winters:Thank you for inquiring about our spring catalog. We are mailing the catalog separately, and you should receive it in about two weeks.We would also like to mention that through the month of June there will be a50% reduction on our cashmere sweater collection. If you are interested in this sale, please fill out the enclosed postcard and return it as soon as possible. We will then send you the latest information on our cashmere inventory.Sincerely yours !译文9尊敬温特斯夫人:感谢您对我们春季产品目录的咨询。
询盘 英语 对话
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
外贸英语询盘交流对话
外贸英语询盘交流对话下面是小编分享给各位的外贸英语询盘交流对话,一起来看看吧。
Jone, an American businessman, is making inquiries about Chinese textiles. He is now talking to Wang Yang, manager of sales department of Guangdong Textiles Import and Export Corporation.琼是一位美国商人,在对中国纺织品询价。
他正在和广东纺织品进出□公司的销售部经理王阳谈话。
J:Good afternoon. My name is Jone. Here is my card.琼:下午好,我是琼,这是我的名片。
W: Good afternoon. Glad to meet you,Mr. Jone. My name is Wang Yang. Here is my card.王阳:下午好。
很高兴见到你,琼先生。
我是王阳,这是我的名片。
J: I'm glad to have the chance to visit your corporation.琼:很高兴能有机会参观你们公司。
W: We warmly welcome you. Please have a seat.王阳:欢迎欢迎,请坐吧。
J:Today I hope we can conclude some substantial business with you.琼:希望今天能与你方达成大笔交易。
W: So do I. I'm happy to answer your any questions about our merchandise.王阳:我也是这样想的。
我很乐意回答你关于我们商品的任何问题。
J:Thank you. I'm very interested in your products. May I have a look at your catalogues first?琼:谢谢。
外贸英语:询盘范文(2)(精)
外贸英语:询盘范文(2)1.向顾客推销商品Dear Sirs: May 1, 2001Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike,have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.Yours faithfully2.提出询价Dear Sirs: Jun.1, 2001We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon..Truly3.迅速提供报价Gentlemen: June 4, 2001Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and pricelist. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understandwhy we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you.4.如何讨价还价Gentlemen: June 8, 2001We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon.Yours truly5.同意进口商的还价Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We have accepted your offer on the terms suggested. Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of prices. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. However, for your order we have kept our prices down.Sincerely5. 1拒绝进口商的还价Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We regret that we cannot meet your terms. We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. We must ask you for akeener price in respect to future orders. At present the best discount offered for a quantity of 200 is 5%. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain. We hope you will reconsider the offer.Truly6.正式提出订单Gentlemen: June 15, 2001We have discussed your offer of 5% and accept it on the terms quoted. We are prepared to give your product a trial, provided you can guarantee delivery on or before the 20th of September. The enclosed order is given strictly on this condition. We reserve the right of refusal of deliveryand/or cancellation of the order after this dateTruly7.确认订单Gentlemen: June 20, 2001Thank you very much for your order of June 15 for 200 Deer Mountain Bikes. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. We will advise you of the date of dispatch. We are at your service at all times.Sincerely8.请求开立信用证Gentlemen: June 18, 2001Thank you for your order No. 599. In order to execute it, please open an irrevocable L/C for the amount of US$ 50,000 in ourfavor. This account shall be available until Sep. 20. Upon arrival of the L/C we will pack and ship the order as requested.Sincerely9.通知已开立信用证Dear Sirs: June 24, 2001Thank you for your letter of June 18 enclosing details of your terms. According to your request for opening an irrevocable L/C, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to open a credit for US$ 50,000 in your favor, valid until Sep. 20. Please advise us by fax when the order has been executed.Sincerely10.请求信用证延期Gentlemen: Sep. 1, 2001We are sorry to report that in spite of our effort, we are unable to guarantee shipment by the agreed date due to a strike at our factory. We are afraid that your L/C will be expire before shipment. Therefore, please explain our situation to your customers and secure their consent to extend the L/C to Sept.30.Sincerely11.同意更改信用证Gentlemen: Sept. 5, 2001We received your letter today and have informed our customers of your situation. As requested, we have instructed the Beijing CityCommercial Bank to extend the L/C up to and including September 30. Please keep us abreast of any new development.THANKS致力为企业和个人提供合同协议,策划案计划书,学习课件等等打造全网一站式需求欢迎您的下载,资料仅供参考。
[外贸英语]常用的询盘英语(精)
[外贸英语]常用的询盘英语我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.对该公司的询价信,我们已经回复。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.我公司已收到,该公司关于这类商品的询盘。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.如能得到贵方特殊的询价,则甚为感谢。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否?请酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分,请提供最好的条件。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.由于打折扣,请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.请告知该商品的价格和质量。
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品,如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
[外贸英语]询盘的英语对话
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we''ve already made an inquiry about your articles,
will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We''d rather have you quote us F.O.B .prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Homburg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We''d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you''ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货。