医生病人英语口语对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

医生病人英语口语对话
医生病人英语口语对话1

2009-3-23 9:26 【大 中 小】【我要纠错】
Nunse: Hou do you do. Welcome. I'm the nurse in chage of this ward. We hope you will feel at home here. Thes is nurse Wang.你好。欢迎你。我是这病房的护土长。希望您能有家的感觉,这位是王护士,这是负责你的医生,陈医生。

Patient: Sorry to bother you all.麻烦你们大家了。

N: If you need anything,just press this button.你若需要什么,就请按这只电纽。

P: Is it possible for my sister to stay here with me?

我姐姐可以在这里陪我吗?

N: Yes, but she has to pay for her bed. Does she want to have meals here too? We don't think it is necessary. Your Condition isn't so serious.可以,但是得交陪住费。她也在这里用饭吗?我们想不需要。 你的病情不那么严重。

P: What are the hours here for meals?

这儿什么时候开饭?

N: Patients usually get at 7 AM. Breakfast is at 8 o'clock. The ward rounds and treatment start at 9 AM. Lunch at noon. After that you have a nap or rest. visiting hours are from 3-7 PM. Super is at 6 PM. Bed time is from9:30-10:00 PM.病人一般早7点起床,8点吃早餐,9点医生查房和做治疗,12点午餐,饭后午睡或休息,下午3点到7点是探视时间,6点晚餐,9点半到10点病人该睡觉了。

P: Will you show me where the sitting-room, bathroom and telephone are?

请告诉我起坐间、浴室和电话在哪儿好吗?

N: Of course. Are you Muslim?

当然可以,你是伊斯兰教徒吗?

P: Yes, I am.是,我是。

No, I am not.不,我不是。

N: Which kind of food do you prefer, Chinese or Western?

你喜欢吃中餐还是喜欢吃西餐?

P: I prefer Western food.我愿意吃西餐。

I like Chinese food very much.我非常喜欢吃中餐。

N: Have you eaten breakfast(lunch, super) already?

你吃过早饭(午饭,晚饭)了吗。

P: Yes, I have.是,吃过了。

NO, I have not.没有,还没吃。

N: How is your appetite?

你的胃口怎样?

P: Not so good.不太好。

Just so so.一般。

I have no appetite at all.一点食欲也没有。

N: What are your eating habits?

你的饮食习惯怎么样?

P: I don't eat much. I would like to have a snack in the afternoon and befor going to bed.我吃的不多。我希望在下午和睡前吃点东西。

I don't like greasy food.我不喜欢吃油腻的东西。

I prefer more vegetables than meat.我愿意多吃青菜,少吃肉类。

Since I am overweight, I only take fish and chicken.由于我现在太胖了,所以我只吃鱼和

鸡。

I don't like sweet things.我不喜欢甜食。

N: Are you allergic to certain foods like prawns or shrimps?

你对某些食物有过敏情况吗? 医.学教.育网整 理

P: I am allergic to sea food.我对所有海产食物都过敏。

N: DO you like fruit?

你喜欢水果吗?

P: Yes, Please give me some with each meal.是的,请每餐都给我些水果。

N: Do you prefer a consommé or a cream soap?

您喜欢清汤还是奶油汤?

Do you prefer milk or sour milk?

你喜欢牛奶还是酸奶?

Do you prefer black tea, jasmine tea, or coffee?

你喜欢红茶,茉莉花茶还是咖啡?

Do you take sugar with your milk(tea, coffee)?

你的奶(茶,咖啡)里放糖吗?

DO you like your egg soft-boiled, hard-boiled or fried?

你要煮嫩蛋,老蛋还是煎蛋?

P: I like rice gruel(porridge, noodles, toast)。

我喜欢大米粥〔稀饭,面条,烤面包〕。

Please give me some fruit juice (iced water, mineral water)。

请给我一些果子汁(冰水,矿泉水)。

Please don't give me any cakes. I only want soda-crackers.请不要给我蛋糕,我只吃苏打饼干。

Since my teeth are bad, please give me soft foods and tender meat.因为我牙齿不好,请给我软的食品和嫩的肉。

N: Please try to eat a little more. It will help you recover more quickly.请多吃一些。这样可以帮助你早日康复。

P: It is too noisy(hot, cold draughty)。

太吵闹(热,冷,风太大)了。

N: May I close(Open) the door?

我可以关上(打开)门吗?

May I close (open)the window?

我可以关上(打开)窗吗?

May I turn on(off) the heat?

我可以打开(关上)暖气吗?

May i turn on(Of) the light?

我可以开(关)灯吗?

Let me adjust the ear conditioner.我来调整一下空调。

P: I am hungry(thirsty constipated)。

我饿(渴,便秘)了。

I cough a lot.我咳嗽得厉害。

I don't sleep well at night.我晚上睡不好。

he wound is hurting.我的伤口疼。

N: I'll go and get you some cough mixture(a sleeping pill, a laxative, a tranquilizer, a pain-killer)。

我去给你拿点咳嗽药(安眠药,泻药,安定药,止疼药)来。

P: May I have another pillow(blanket)?

我可以再要一个枕头(毛毯)吗?

N: DO you want clean pajamas?

你要干净的睡衣裤吗?

P: Yes,thank you . Please bring me a dressing gown too.是的,谢谢你。 请再给我拿件晨衣来。

N: Do you

want to have a bed-bath?

给你擦个澡好吗?

P: I'd rather have a shower.我想洗个淋浴。

I would like my hair washed(cut)。

我想洗洗头(理理发)。

I would like to have a shave.我想剃剃胡须。

N: May I throw these flowers away?

我把这些扔掉好吗?

P: Yes, please put these flower in a vase.可以,请将这些花放在花瓶里。

N: Mrs. Smith, you are wanted on the ghone.史密斯太太,有你的电话。

P: Is it a long distance call?

是长途电话吗?

N: NO. It's from your embassy(delegation)。

不是。 是从你们大使馆(代表团)打来的。

Doctor: We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. Ihope you won't worry.明天我们就要给你做手术了,希望你不要紧张。

P: I will try not to, but will it hurt?

我会做到,但是否会痛呢?

D: We'll give you anaesthesia. If you feel any pain during the operation, just let me know.我们会给你麻药的。 手术期间你若觉得痛就告诉我们。

Have you hand in you consent yet?

你交手术志愿书了吗?

P: How should I write it?

该怎么写呢?

D: "I (name) the undersigned have requested and consented to a certain operation. " That's all. We need the seal of your embassy and the signatur of your Ambassador on the consent form.“我(名字)签名人申请并同意做某种手术。”然后签上名字就行了。我们需要在这张志愿书上盖上你们大使馆的印鉴,还需要你们大使的签字。

N: I'd like to Shave off the hair around the operation.我要把手术区周围的毛剃一下。

P: I have never been in a hospital before. I'm so scared.我从来没住过医院,我害伯极了。

N: There is nothing to worry about. The doctor who will operate on you is very experrenced and considerate. If you have any discomfort during the operation, please don't hesitate to tell him. I'11 give you an enema tonight. After that please don't take any food or water before the operation.不必担心,给你做手术的医生是富有经验和细致耐心的。手术当中你有什么不舒服,尽管向他提出来。我今天晚上要给你灌一次肠。这以后直到手术前请不要再吃东西或喝水了。

P: How do you do it? Does it hurt?

你怎个做法呢,痛吗?

N: I'11 insert a rubber tube into your anus and let the soapsuds solution flow into your rectum. Please let me know if you feel distension. I'11 stop the flowing. Hold it for several minutes before you expel it. That may preduce a better result.我先给你肛门里插根橡皮管,再在(直肠)里送些肥皂水。你觉着肚子胀,就说话,我就不灌了。你先尽量憋几分钟再排

便。这样效果就会好些。

N: The operation went very well. Please turn from side to side every two or three hours.手术很顺利。请你每两、三个小时翻一次身。

P: I only feel mild pain. I don't think a pain-killer is necessary. The pain is very severe. I can't stand it. Please give me a pain-killer at once.我只感到有轻微的疼痛,我想用不着吃止痛片。痛得很厉害。我简直受不了;请立即给我止痛片吧。

N: I'11 help you gat up. You can try walking around the room or corridor.我帮助你起床吧。你可以试着在房间里或走廊里走走。

P: I think I'm quite ail right now.我似乎已经完全好了。

N : You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.你后天就要出院了。

P: Is that so? I'm so happy.真的吗,我太高兴了。

N: You have been in the hopital for two weeks, haven't you?

你住院两个星期了,是吧?

P: Exactly, but the doctor told me I still have to rest for one more week.对的,可是医生说我还得休息一个星期。

N: The doctor has written a certificate for you. There are two suggestions. First, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly, examinations of fasting sugar and an EKG should be done regularly.医生已经给你开好了证明书。里面有两个建议。第一,避免精神紧张,好好休息。第二,定期查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。

P: My organization(doctor) needs my medical history. May I have it tomorrow?

我的组织(医生)需要我的病史,明天能给我吗?

N: Certainly.当然可以。

P: Please give me my account.请给我结一下帐。

N: I'11 go to the admissions' office to get you bill at once.我立即到住院处去给你结帐。

P: HOW much do I owe you? May I pay it by cheque?

我欠多少钱?能用支票付款吗?

N: Altogether three hundred and fifty yuan. seventy five fen. You may pay either In cash or by cheque.总共 350元7角5分,你付现金或开支票都行。

P: I must go now. will you call a taxi for me?

我该走了,请给我叫辆出租汽车,好吗?

N: Have you made sure you haven't left anything behind?

你没有留下什么东西吗?

P: I don't think so. I'm really very grateful to you all. You were all so kind to me.我想没有,我十分感谢你们大家。你们对我都这么好。

N: Don't mention it. That is our job.不必客气,那是我们的职责。

The taxi has come.出租车来了。

The taxi is on its way,It will be here soon.出租车正在路上呢,马上就到。
医生病人英语口语对话2

2009-3-23 9:37 【大 中 小】【我要纠错】
P: I would like to have a check-up for a driving lice

nce (swiming pass)。

我要做驾驶查体(游泳查体)。

N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checkd. You need to have a fluoroscopy done.你需要检查一下眼睛、耳朵和血压。你需要做透视检查。

P: The doctor needs my weight, pleas weigh me.医生要我的体重,请给我量一下。

N: Please bring a photograph of yourself, we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.请带一张你的照片来,我们要在它的角上盖个印儿。

P: The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. What shall I do?

医生建议我做个胃肠造影。我该怎样做呢?

N: I'll make an appointment for you at once. Come next Friday morning at 8 o'clock. Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.我现在就给你约定。下星期五早晨8点钟来。到后半夜就不要再吃东西或喝水了。

P: Not even water?

水也不行吗?

N: A sip of water is all right.小口水还是可以的。

P: Where can I get the certificate stamped?

我这证明在哪儿盖章呢?

N: Right here. I'11 do it for you.就在这儿。我来给你盖。

P: If it is an emergency case, we can come at any time, can't we? Or should we phone first?

如果病情危重,我们随时都可以来,是吗?还要先打个电话不?

N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come.假如有时间,最好来之前打个电话。

Have you had your lungs x-raged this year?

这一年内你照过胸部X线片吗?

P: When can I get the result?

我什么时候能知道检查结果?

N: Right away.马上就可以。

In two days.两天以后。

Next Monday.下星期一。

P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?

可以请我们翻译打电话问结果吗?

N: Yes you may. You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor.是的,可以。 你下星期一看病的时候,所有的结果都会出来的。

P: The paper for the driving licence need my height.驾驶执照上要有我的身高。

N: DO you know your height in centimeters?

你知道你身高多少厘米吗。

P: No I don't know.I measure five feet eleven inches.不知道,我的身高是5英尺11英寸。

N: OK! I'11 calculate it for you. That's one hundred and seventy-seven point five centimeters.好,我替你算算。这就是 177.5厘米。

lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit. Our doctor and nurse can go to the patient's home by our ambulance. In case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall bring him(her) back.假如病人太弱,我们可以出诊。我们的医生和护土可以乘我们的救护车到病人家

去。假如病人需要住院,我们就把他(她)带回医院来。

I'11 take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.我要从你的手臂上取点血。请脱掉上衣,卷起袖子。

I'11 take some blood from your ear. Please take off your ear ring.我要从你的耳朵上取点血。请摘下你的耳环。

Your veins don't stand out very clearly. I'11 try to do it care.Be patient.Please clench your fist.你的静脉不明显,我需要仔细找找。请耐心些。请你握拳。

Pleas open your hand. Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.请张开手,用这块棉花压一会儿。

I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.我要先给你做个皮肤试验看看你有无过敏现象。

Since you are sensitive to the anti-tetanus serum, we will have to give it to youin fonr doses, at an interval of twenty minutes.由于你对破伤风抗毒素过敏,我们要分四次注射,每次相隔20分钟。

P: How often should I have the injection?

这针多久注射一次?

N: Once a day(twice a day)。

每天一次(每天两次)。

P: Where do you give it?

在哪个部位注射呢?

N: In the buttocks(in the arm)。

在臀部(在手臂上)。

P: I discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?

我昨天发现我的臀部有个硬块。该怎么办呢?

N: Let me have a look.Better put hot towels on it. Two times a day for fifteen minutes, If It doesn't get better, we'11 try ghysiotherapy.让我看一下。最好用热手巾敷。一天敷两次,每次15分钟。假若不见好,我们可以做做理疗。

Patient: How do I take these medicines?

我怎样服这些药呢?

Pharmacist: One tablet, threetimes a day.一天三次,一次一片。

Two tablets, four times a day.一天四次,一次两片。

two tablets at night.晚上服两片。

Take one tablet of this pain-killer if you feel pain, but not more than once every four hours.假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。

One line (half line) three times a day. Shake it well before taking it.每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀。

Please put it under your togue, don't swallow it.把药放在舌头底下,不要往下咽。

Please suck It.请含服。

Please dissolve the pill in water before taking it.服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。

One teaspoon three times a day.每天三次,每次一茶匙。

P: How do I use this suppsitory?

我怎样用这栓剂?

Ph: Inset one into your anus (vagina) every night.每晚塞一个在肛门(阴道)内。

P: Is this for internal use too?


这也是内服药吗?

Ph: This is for gargling only.这是含漱剂。

This will loosen your stools. Please squeeze it into your anus every night.这是通大便的。请每晚在肛门里挤一些。

This is a special adhesive for easing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every two day.这是专为止痛用的药膏。贴在痛处,两天换一次。

Apply some of the ointment, and rub it into the skin.涂一些这种药膏并揉进皮肤里去。

Paint this lotion to the itching spot with this small blush (cotton swab)。

用小刷子(棉花棍)把洗剂涂在痒处。

Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand(foot) in it for twenty minutes twice a day.请将这药片(药粉)溶化在热水里。将你的手(脚)泡在里面,每日两次,每次20分钟。

P: How do I use these eye-drops and ointment?

我怎样使用这些眼药水和眼药膏呢?

Ph: Put the eye-drops into your right eye 4-6 tims a day, each time one to two deops. Squeeze a bit of the ointment on your eyelid every night.将这种眼药水滴入右眼,每天四至六次,每次一、两滴,每晚在眼皮里挤一点眼药膏。

P: How do I apply the nose drops?

我怎样使用这滴鼻剂呢?

Ph: Bend your head back as far as possible and then put them in.尽量把头向后仰然后将药滴进去。

P: How do I apply the ear drops?

我怎样使用滴耳剂呢?

Ph: Turn your head to the side, put one to two drops in your ear. Press the tragus for a few seconds.将头歪向一侧,在耳朵里滴一、两滴药水,再把耳屏按几秒钟。

P: How do I take(make) the herb medicine?

我怎样服(熬)中药呢?

Ph: Put herbs into a pot. Add about 300c.c.of cold water. Simmer gently for 20 minutes. Drain the solution. The amount left will be 40 to 50 c.c.This is the first dose. Don't throw the heabs away. DO the same in the evening. That is the second dose. Take the first dose in the morning, the second in the evening.把草药放进锅内。加入 300毫升冷水。用慢(文)火煎 20分钟。将药水滗出,约 40-50毫升。这是头煎。不要将药扔掉。仍照原法下午再煎一次,这是二煎。头煎早晨服,二煎晚上服。

We can make the solution for you for six days. Take one bottle daily, half in the moning, half in the evening. Please put them in the refrigerator or keep them in a very cool place. Don't take the medicine while it is cold.我们可以给你煎出六天的药。每天服一瓶上午半瓶,下午半瓶。瓶子要放在冰箱里或是放在凉爽的地方。不能服冷药。

P: Must I boil it before taking it?

每次服以前要将它煮开吗?

Ph: No. Put it in a glass and warm it

in a bowL of hot water.不必。可以将药盛在玻璃杯里,将它放在一碗热水中加温。

P: How do I take these big balls?

这些大药丸儿怎么服呢?

Ph: Chew and swallow the bits with water or put them in water to melt them. Remove the wax before taking it.把它掰成小块,嚼后用水咽下,或者把它泡在水里化开再喝。服前把蜡皮去掉。不必。可以将药盛在玻璃杯里,将它放在一碗热水中加温。
医生病人英语口语对话3

2009-3-23 9:39 【大 中 小】【我要纠错】
Nurse: Do you want to see a doctor?

你要看病吗?

Patent: Yes, where shall I register?

是的,在哪儿挂号?

N: Here, have you been here before?

这儿,你从前来过穑?

P: Yes, a year age./NO,this is my first visit.是的,一年前来过。/没有,这是第一次来。

N: Have you a registration card?

你有挂号证吗?

P: Yes here it is./NO, I forgot to bring it.有,在这儿呢。/ 没有,我忘记带了。

N: Do you remember your card number?

你记得你的挂号证号码吗?

P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.记得,是 C-150843./不记得了。

N: When did you come last?

上次你什么时侯来的?

P: About a week age.大约在一周以前。

N: Then I'11 find out for you.那么,我给你查查。

Are you working in the Embassy?

你在大使馆工作吗?

P: Yes I'll be here for three to five years.是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年。

I'm a teacher at…

我是……的教师。

N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate, experts certificate, passport)。

请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。

P: I'm a tourist.我是一个旅游者。

N: How long do you intend to stay here?

你准备在这里呆多久?

P: About one week.大约一周。

Till the end of this year.到今年年底。

I'm leaving tomorrow morning.我明天早晨就走。

N: I'll make a file (record) for you.我要给你做一份病历。

Please write down your full name in block letters.请用印刷体写上你的全名。

How old are you?

你的年龄?

When were you born?

你是哪年生的?

P: I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.我是1952年2月15日生的。

N: What is your position in the Embassy?

你在大使馆做什么工作?

P: I'm the ambassador(minister, chargé d'affaires, counsellor, first secretary, second secretary, third secretary, Attaché, staff, secretary-archivi

st, military, attaché)。

我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员)。

N: What is your woek here?

你在这里做什么工作。

P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher, artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife)。

我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇)。

N: Are you married or single?

你结婚了,还是独身?

P: Yes, I'm married.是的,我结婚了。

NO, I'm single.没有,还是独身。

I'm divorced.离婚了。

N: What's your address, pleas.请告诉我你的住址。

P: I live in … hotel(…Embassy, …building …block…number)。

我住在……饭店(……使馆,……单元……楼……号)。

N: Your telephone number, please.请告诉我你的电话。

P: five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six. 522133,分机156. N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?

你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?

Who is your host?

谁接待你?

P: I am a delegate of… delegation.我是……代表团的团员。

N: who is paying?

谁替你付款?

Can you charge it to your organization?

你能在你的单位报销吗?

Will they reimburse you?

他们给你报销吗?

P: I pay for myself.我自己付款(我自费)。

I think they will reimburs me.我想他们会给我报销。

I think they will give me the money back.我想他们会把钱还给我的。

N: Please pay fou the registration.请交挂号费。

P: How much?

多少钱?

N: Here is your receipt and change.这是收据和找回的钱。

Have you any small change?

你有零钱吗?

This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring it whenever you come.这是你的挂号证。请不要遗失。每次来时带着它。

P: Yes, I will.好,照办。

N: What's wrong with you today?

你今天哪里不舒服?

Which department do you want to register with?

你要挂哪科的号?

P: I want to see a physician (an internist, surgeon, obstetrician, gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist, dentist, endocrinologlst)。

我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科)。

P: I don't know which clinic. I have a r

ash all over my body. It It ches badly.我不知道该挂哪个科。我混身起红疹;痒得厉害。

N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫。需要的话再转内科。

Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician. N: Please take her temperature under her arm.请给她试试腋温。

We would like have her stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen?

我们想给她检查一下大便。你能给我们一点大便标本吗。

Parent: Yes, I'11 try./No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now, but have brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.可以,我试试看。/不行,我想她现在便不出来。但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便。

P: I would like to see a dentist.我想见一位牙科医生。

N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?

补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?

P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please make an appointment for me.我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间。

N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o'clock or 10 o'clock?

好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?

P: Ten o'clock suits me better.十点钟对我更合适。

N: Please come with me.请随我来。

P: How long must I wait?

我还需要等多久?

N: Your turn is next.下一个就轮到你了。

There are two more patients before you.在你前面还有两个病人。

It's your turn now.该你看病了。

The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I'm sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.你前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,你至少还得等半个小时。
西药医药英语会话

2009-3-23 9:21 【大 中 小】【我要纠错】
病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。

Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.

病人:给你。

Patient: Here you are.

药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。

Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you very much.

药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这

个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。

Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you?

病人:是的。

Patient: Yes, indeed.

药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?

Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。

Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.

药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?

Patient: How about this cough syrup?

药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

病人:非常感谢。 医 学教 育.网搜 集

Patient: Thank you very much indeed.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

单词 Words:

prescription n. 药方

tablet n. 药片

syrup n. 糖浆

spoonful n. 勺

recover vi康复

短语Phrases:

fill the prescription 抓药

by the way 顺便问一下

take the medicine 服药

three times a day 每日三次

in no time 很快

句子 Sentence Patterns:

Can you fill the prescription for me?

请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

Please show me the Prescription.请把你的药方给我看一下。

Just a moment, please.请稍等片刻。

Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

I hope you will recover in no time.祝你早日康复。

相关单词 Related Words

prescription 药方

recipe 配方

tablet 药片

pill 药丸

bolus 大药丸

powder 药粉,药散

ointmnet 药膏

plaster 膏药

capsule 胶囊

emulsion 乳剂

syrup 糖浆

mixture 合剂

tincture 药酊

injection 注射剂

相关短语 Related Phrases

proved recipe 验方

secret recipe 秘方

medicinal materials 药材

medicinal liquor 药酒

medicinal herb 药草

medicinal liquid 药水

absorbent cotton 药棉

adhsiveplaster 胶布

ethyl alcohol 酒精

tincture of iodine 碘酒

distilled water 蒸馏水


cooling ointment 清凉油

相关表达方式 Related Expressions

Please take the medicine according to the instruction.请按说明服药。

I'd like you to take one of these pills three times a day.你把这些药片每天服用三次,每次一片。

I'll give you a dose of streptomysin.我给你一点儿链霉素。

These tablets are to keep the fever down.这些药片是用于退烧的。

These tablets should clear up the trouble.这些药片可以解除病痛。

These vitamin B and C are to build up your resistance.这些维生素B和C用于增强你的抵抗力。

This is for reducing the fever.这个是用来退烧的。

This medicine will give you quick relief.这种药将快速解除你的病痛。
西药医务英语会话

2009-3-23 9:16 【大 中 小】【我要纠错】
病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗? 医 学教.育网搜 集

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种

常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

Chemist: You're welcome.

单词 Words

relieve vt 缓解

prescription n. 药方

allergic adj. 过敏的

medication n. 药物

recommend vt 推荐

label n. 标签

miracle n. 奇迹,特效药

penicillin n. 盘尼西林

certificate n. 证书,证明

短语 Phrases

apart from 除……以外

relieve the pain 缓解痛苦

see a doctor 看医生

be allergic to 对……过敏

pick up 拿起

according to 根据

along with 与……一道,除……以外

boric acid 硼酸

句子 Sentence Patterns

Are you allergic to any type of medication?

你会不会对某些药品过敏?

I recommend this brand for quick relief.推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

If that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey.如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。

There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

相关单词 Related Words

lotion 洗剂

paste 糊剂

inhalation 吸入剂

lozenge 糖锭

liniment 搽剂

suppository 栓剂

antipyretic 退热药

pain-killer 止痛片

aspirin 阿司匹林

morphine 吗啡

sedative 镇静药

insulin 胰岛素

tonic 补药

glucose 葡萄糖

anaesthetic 麻醉剂

ether 乙醚

ingredient (药物)成分

相关短语 Related Phrases

sleeping pill 安眠药

oral contraceptive 口服避孕药

contraceptive drugs 避孕药

on a full stomach 饭后服用

shake the bottle well before use 服用前摇匀

be taken at bed-time 临睡前服用

be taken when necessary 必要时服用

on an empty stomach 空腹服用


for external use 外用

for oral administration 内服

相关表达方式 Related Expressions

Apply this tube of jelly three times a day.每天三次搽用这管软膏。

Are you allergic to any medication?

你对药物过敏吗?

Avoid greasy foods.不要吃油腻食物。

Be sure to keep warm and rest.注意保暖和休息。

This eye drops may improve your eyesight.这种眼药水可以增进你的视力。

This is for oral administration.这是口服药。

This medicine will relieve your pain.这种药能缓解你的痛苦。

This solution is for external use only.这种溶剂只能外用。
中药医务英语会话:

2009-3-23 9:15 【大 中 小】【我要纠错】
病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

药剂师:当然可以。

Chemist: Certainly.

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you.

药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

病人:好的。

Patient: All right.

药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。

Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

单词 Words

soak vt 浸泡

simmer vt 用文火熬

liquid n. 液体

complicated adj 复杂的

steel n. 钢

earthen adj 泥土做的

ware n. 器皿

短语 Phrases


herbal medicine 草药

turn down 关小

turn off 关掉

the leaves 药渣

a steel pan 钢制锅

an earthenware pot 砂锅,砂罐

句子 Sentence Patterns

This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

This is your herbal medicine.这是你所需要的中草药。

Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours.每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。

As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat.煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。

Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink.冷却后,倒出服用。倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.倒出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

相关单词 Related Words

tonic 补药

ginseng 人参

musk 麝香

honey 蜂蜜

loquat 枇杷

amber 琥珀

gyrophora 灵芝

anise 大茴香

cumin 小茴香

fennei 茴香

相关短语 Related Phrases

tiger-bone liquor 虎骨酒

spirit of genseng 人参酒

cod-liver oil 鱼肝油

royal jelly 蜂王浆

Chinese angelica 当归

the bark of eucommia 杜仲

asses'glue 阿胶

Chinese caterpillar fungus 冬虫夏草

cassia twig 桂皮

lotus seed 莲子

licorice root 甘草

lotus leaf 荷叶

aprieot seed 杏仁

lily bulb 百合

peach keruel 桃仁

bezoar of ox 牛黄

相关表达方式 Related Expressions

Just following the directions on the bottle.请照药瓶上的说明服用。

I think I can take most medicine except for strong pain reliever.除了止痛片以外大多数药我都可以服用。

Can you suggest somehting I can take to relieve the pain?

你能建议我服用点什么来缓解痛苦吗?

In addition to making you feel better, it'll also make you sleepy.这药除了能使你感觉好一些之外,还能有助于你的睡眠。

Try this medicine. It will cure your insomnia.试试这种药。它可以治好你的失眠症。

Take these tablets twice a day.这些药片每天服用两次。

Take ten mls each time, three times a day.每天三次,每次10毫升。

One tablets each time, three times a day after meals.每天饭后服用,每日三次,每次一片。

It will keep the swelling down.该药可以消肿。

This ointment will subdue the inflamation.这种药膏可以消炎。
肚子痛医务英语会话

2009-3-23 9:13 【大 中 小】【我要纠错】
大夫

:请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

Doctor: You are welcome.

单词 Words

seafood n. 海鲜

roastduck n. 烤鸭

vomit vi. 呕吐

bathroom n. 厕所

laboratory n. 化验室

indigestion n. 消化不良

oily adj. 油腻

avoid vt. 避免

短语 Phrases

a great variety of things 种类很多

made several trips to the bathroom 上了好几趟厕所

get your stools tested 做一个大便检查

write out a slip 开一张化验单

take your seat 请坐

due to 因为,由于

句子 Sentence Patterns

你呕吐过没有?

Have you vomitted?

昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroo

m last night.

你得做一个大便检查。

Now you have to get your stools tested.

我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。

It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

相关单词 Related Words

bellyache 肚子痛

enteritis 肠炎

gastralgia 胃痛

gastritis 胃炎

appendictis 阑尾炎

enterogastritis 肠胃炎

constipation 便秘

nephritis 肾炎

diabetes 糖尿病

uraemia 尿毒症

urethritis 尿道炎

cystitis 膀胱炎

diarrhoea 痢疾

dysentery 痢疾

piles 痔疮

haememorrhoids 痔疮

相关短语 Related Phrases

have a pain in the chest 胸口痛

have a pain in the abdomen 肚子痛

hav e a pain in the back 背痛

have a pain in the ear 耳痛

have a pain in the loins 腰痛

have a running nose 流鼻涕

have a stuffed-up nose 鼻子不通

have a bad cough 咳嗽得厉害

bring up phlegm when coughing 咳嗽有痰

tougue heavily coated 舌苔很厚

have a foul breath 口臭

have a bitter taste in one's mouth 口发苦

run with tears 流泪

have watery eyes 流泪

相关表达方式 Related Expression

I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)

I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

I have got a pain in my belly.我肚子疼。

I have diarrhoea.我拉肚子了。

I have a splitting headache.我头痛得快要裂开似的。

I hace been having pains in my chest recently.最近我一直胸口痛。

I have been losing sleep.我最近一直失眠。

I have been throwing up.我最近一直呕吐。

I have got a bad appetite.我的胃口不好。

I have a ringing in my ears.我耳朵嗡嗡作响。

My right eardrum has been infected.我的右耳鼓被感染了。

My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。
交通事故医务英语会话

2009-3-23 9:11 【大 中 小】【我要纠错】
大夫:你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆

车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待会儿见!

Doctor: See you then!

( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

病人:这是我的X光片。

Patient:Here's my X-rays.

大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:这严重吗?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏吗?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管

药膏。每天搽两三次。

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客气。再见!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再见!

Patient: Goodbye!

单词 Words

elbow n. 肘部

graze v. 檫伤

ribs n. 肋骨

plate n. 光片

oral adj 口服

instruction n. 说明

plaster n. 石膏

短语 Phrases

be knocked to the ground 被撞倒在地

to be on the safe side 出于安全考虑

take two or three weeks off work 休假两,三周

herbal medicine 中草药

for oral administration 口服

a tube of ointment 一管药膏

句子 Sentence Patterns

Does it hurt when I do this? form

我按这儿,你疼不疼?

To be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department.但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。

When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Will I need to be put in plaster?

我需要上石膏吗?

Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's.这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。

Please take the medicine according to the instruction.请按说明服药。

相关单词

dislocation 脱臼

spain 扭伤

twist 扭伤

burn 烧伤

spasm 痉挛

tetanus 破伤风

paralysis 瘫痪

fracture 骨折

bandage 绷带

plaster 石膏

stitch 缝针

padding 垫,衬

pillow 枕头

crutch 拐杖

相关短语

be all right 没什么问题

take a week off work 休假一周

rest in bed 卧床休息

clean up the wound 清洗伤口

dress the wound 包扎伤口

give sb. a few stiches 给……缝几针

take the stiches out 拆线

be hospitalized 住院

right away 立即,马上

Related Expressions

Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.你的手臂和肘关节看来没什么问题。

You should take a week off work.你应该休假一周。

Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.虽然不太严重,但你还是要尽量多卧床休息。

Take it three times a day after meals.每日三次,饭后服用。

Here is the prescription for your medicine.这是给你开的药方。

There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.破了个口子,不过不太深。

First, I'll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.我得先清洗伤口,然后把伤

口包扎起来。

I'm afraid I'll have to give you a few stiches.恐怕我得给你缝几针了。

Come back in a week and I'll take your stiches out.一周之后再来,我给你拆线。

The X-ray shows a fractured ankle. X光片显示足踝骨折。

You must be hospitalized right away.你应当立即住院。

You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.你的骨折需要治疗。

You'll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.你得住院观察两天。

Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。

相关文档
最新文档